Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story   SIL AND MIL HAVE FUN IN THEATRE ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A very happy new year to all readers
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 5c04603121169.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: lip-kiss.gif]
a dice to roll
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He smiled to himself and thought he may not be as easy as Megha the delicious babe. The thoughts of Megha brought pleasant memories and he wished he will have another meeting at leisure with her. He suddenly realized he is stretching his good luck to max and should not overstretch it................

Nisha saw him smile and said Rohit, you seem to smiling for some reason, do you want to share, he is caught but quickly recovered being the professional he is and said Nisha some recollections only. She persisted and said with a mischievous tone Oh I am sure you have pleasant memories of the time here. He simply grinned and said don’t jump to conclusions.

They had their drinks at leisure. As Avi took a break out, Nisha asked Rohit, something is cooking from last night, looks you do not want to share with me. On impulse he moved quickly, pulled her close and kissed her passionately but equally quickly withdrew and said, wait, will tell you over phone later. They spent quality time drinking eating, laughing and then finally they returned back and they had their dinner before parting ways. Avi thanked Rohit profusely for a wonderful time and Rohit is back in house and hit the bed.

Back home and next day Nisha chatted with Winnie and reminded her and Winnie said no need to remind Nisha, me and Anil look forward to have some quality time and she said can we send these 2 guys out so we can have our time. Nisha responded saying Avi called Rohit too and then Winnie said maybe we can ask them to go out and chill and Nisha laughed and said no way my hubby may want to spend more time with all of us and more specially you. Winnie too laughed and said men are always men Nisha, anyway see you soon.

Rohit called Vijay and asked him how is Raj doing now, is he monitoring his performance?? He is better after your visit for sure, oh do not flatter but tell the facts is how Rohit reacted. No Rohit, his way of working has improved, I met him after your visit, his confidence also seems up. Great and when are you going over there again?

Vijay said maybe next week and Rohit said remind me and also inform me of the date. I may join you since I can come with you and then go further and pick up Rani and come back. Plan the visit for a Saturday then.  Oh, sure is how Vijay replied and said I think we guys owe you return invite to you for a dinner. There is no such formality Vijay, we are all like family and no need to feel you owe me a dinner. 

Thanks Rohit but we had some quality time last time, yes indeed we had good time replied Rohit. So, if you are free, we can have dinner again. Sure, Vijay, this time choose your place and time and inform. With that he said good day and hung-up. 

The day arrived and Avi is asking Nisha what she proposes to wear and she simply replied she will be in her salwar kameez as she is in the house, he asked her to wear a skirt but she simply said we are not going out so no need and with that the she moved in to the bath. Elsewhere Winnie too is in the process of getting ready and she decided to simply wear jeans and a top.

Nisha came out of her bedroom and Avi is pleasantly surprised as she is wearing a nice low neck salwar kameez and it looks so beautiful on her. Avi said he is unable to take his eyes off her as she is lovely. She smiled and said I look beautiful as I am your wife.

The couple arrived at Avi’s house early and soon all of them settled down for some routine talk before Avi said come Nisha play some soft music. Nisha rose and played some soft music and Avi went in and brought a set of glasses and water etc. He asked his wife to bring snacks and she said yes base is required. Avi also went in along with her and said Nisha you look so beautiful. Forget Anil, even Winnie may scan you. Nisha smiled and both of them brought some snacks and Avi poured the drinks, the ladies are having Gin as usual. Nisha firmly decided to keep her intake to bare minimum as she is the hostess and since she wanted to be in control.

stay tuned.....................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MIL PLANS TO SEDUCE VIJAY..Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: vijji-pallu-rotate-dance.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallu.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Avi also went in along with her and said Nisha you look so beautiful.  Anil may scan you. Nisha smiled and both of them brought some snacks and Avi poured the drinks, the ladies having Gin as usual. Nisha firmly decided to keep her intake bare minimum as she is the hostess and since she wanted to be in control..........

No sooner they sipped a few sips, Anil said must say you look stunning in this traditional dress Nisha. Prior to their coming Winnie jokingly told Anil that he needs to flirt and seduce Nisha as even she cannot hand her to him on her own. Anil smiled and said OK. So, Winnie thought he had started already. Nisha moved closer to her hubby on impulse and giggled. She said Winnie I hope you guys have not had a base before starting.  Winnie replied that no, no base but as your name suggests your presence is enough to create base. Both the women giggled and the husbands joined. As she bent to pick her snacks, Nisha flashed her fair and firm clev to the couple and Winnie is looking at Anil who clearly liked what he saw. Winnie looked then at Avi who is clearly checking out Winnie and her jeans are showing the curves of her wonderful thighs. Men are men thought and smiled, Nisha asked her why she smiled and she said I think other man’s wife is always beautiful. But not other woman’s husband asked Anil. They all had a hearty laugh.

This time it is Winnie who bent to give Avi a glimpse of her clev, the tease that she is she bent and, in a flash, moved back and she could see the look of disappointment on his face.  She smiled at him and Avi understood she is teasing him They continued to sip the drinks slowly and yes both the women are flashing their lovely clev. 

Winnie realized that possibly Nisha too is now a game though she is not sure, she always thought she is a hard nut to crack, more so as she knows she surely has chemistry with Rohit. Still may be, just may be the couple had a talk and may be, just may be, want to help her hubby too. Again, these thoughts made her laugh and Avi remarked today you seem to be thinking and smiling at yourself.  

She smiled yet again, flashed that bewitching smile and bent to give him a good look of her fair tits and said yes and I think you knew the reasons she said. Avi too smiled and said I can only guess. Meanwhile Nisha is inside her kitchen to replenish snacks, water etc and this gave Winnie enough time to flash her tits and in a hushed tone Anil quipped, honey he is getting all the flashes and I am the loser. She said wait will try and see you also have the show but as I said you need to put in your own action. Of course, this discussion is when Avi is in loo and Nisha in kitchen. When Nisha returned Winnie went closer to her and sat in the sofa and said let the men sit together. Nisha said Ok and Winnie leaned and kissed her on the cheek and said good girl. The simple kiss brought her sweet recollections and her body shivered for a moment.

She told her in a hushed tone are you aware my hubby is dying to have a look at your fabulous tits and she simply said and before Nisha could even reply continued at least flash him since your hubby is almost eating me with looks. Nisha could not control her smiled with this talk and she is aware, she is as yet the reluctant lady here. The flashing continued and both girls know that some drinks are in their belly and so they are more liberal. 

More drinks followed and the inhibitions are now down. Now Winnie thought some private moments may be necessary and she signaled Avi to follow her saying she would like to have some fresh Air. Avi said yes why not I will join you and guided her in to the open area through their master bed room. Very nice BR you have she remarked. As they stood in the balcony, he could not help but accept that she is indeed a stunning beauty and simply said Winnie I cannot but help but say you are ravishing and so saying he put his hands on her waist, caressed her waist and pulled her close and said  Winnie I want you. 

She did not make any effort to move out but she simply smiled Avi do not forget I am married and we do not want to spoil your marriage. Ok Permit me to at least hold you and kiss you so saying he simply pulled her close, her tits crushed in to his chest and he kissed her softly on her lips first and then it became a passionate kiss. She moved away from him saying tut, tut, Avi, I told you I am happily married and there is Nisha and Anil to think of. 

You mean it is ok if all are ok and she said some are to be understood and not spelt out. He is happy to hear the words and this time again he pulled her close and what followed is a passionate French kiss. She again moved away and said let us not cross some lines and let us go. He said let us give Anil also some time with my wife. Clever she said. Winnie said he needs more time as he is a novice. 

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MIL AND VIJAY HAVE FUN Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He is happy to hear the words and this time again he pulled her close and what followed is a passionate French kiss. She again moved away and said let us not cross some lines and let us go. He said let us give Anil also some time with my wife. Clever she said. Winnie said he needs more time as he is a novice..................

Anil smiled and pulled her in to a tight hug. She lifted her hands, put it on his hair and playing with his hair and said Avi I am elder to you and you have a stunningly lovely wife, I really cannot understand why you want me. He said yes, I have but you are a different type of beauty and trust me, first time I saw you, I fell for you.

There, once he is sure they are out of sight Anil said Nisha let me be honest I am consumed by your beauty, he moved closer to her on the couch and placed his hands on her belly, let his fingers caress her navel and said soft, smooth, fair and fabulous skin, a lovely navel yes pardon me but a sexy belly button too. Nisha blushed, she never expected this from Anil and on impulse she moved away and said Anil I am happily married and let us not cross limits. He said so what. Marriages is no bar to enjoy and are you aware Avi has a crush on Winnie, my wife. 

She blushed and said yes, I am but that is between them. He again moved closer to her and said Nisha. I also have a crush on you too and like him I am not good at seducing.  So telling straight, his hands moved to her navel again and his hands are caressing her navel and circling her belly button. Nisha is usually horny over drinks and these soft touches are beginning to arouse her but she wanted to move away. She tried to get up and he pulled her and she landed on his lap, her nice tits crushing his hairy chest. Sensing the chance, he pulled her closer and she is now in his lap. Nisha could feel his hardness touching her thighs and she blushed and he planted a soft kiss on her lips Nisha tried to wriggle out but he simply held her close and said please darling let me have a nice kiss of these lovely nips. 

No Anil she said but his lips closed on her and ended as passionate French kiss. Nisha thought if it lasts longer, she may even respond, so wriggled out of the kiss and said stop Anil, I cannot cheat my hubby. He smiled and said who asked you to cheat at all, let it be by consent. So, the cat is out of the bag thought Nisha. Still, she said No Anil I am not still a game even then. And all this cannot happen in hurry too. Let us be in limits and she stood and walked in to her kitchen and said Winnie should we have lunch???

It is then Avi realized that Rohit has not come, both the husbands are busy wooing the other spouses and Avi as well as Nisha forgot of Rohit, Nisha in fact wished Rohit will not be there a she thought there is no need to include him, as she felt her showing her clev to Anil also may create an opinion that she is a slut. So, Avi dialed Rohit who replied that work took him away and he could not join as he is in another place with Vijay. Instinctively Nisha thought is he with Anjali too and then thought why I am thinking as if I posses him, silly of me and smiled.

Lunch followed and Nisha thought again why is it Anil, normally very good friend is like this but still thought Ok no harm in some mild flirting or a few tender and soft touches or groping but not crossing the limits. As the lunch progressed, the women have to bend to serve and this presented many chances to flash their clev and the men are happy souls.

Each feasted on the tits of other’s spouse.  Winnie is a bit more liberal as she bent on the pretext of serving to Anil since the couple are seated opposite that gave Avi a great view.

As they are eating lunch Avi mentioned of the dinner they had and Anil said then why not we book a resort and move out and spend some quality time and party.  We are also bored as we have not gone out for long. Nisha is quick to sense and said No I am actually tired but her hubby said so what we will go, drink, eat and sleep only.  Avi then dialed Rohit to ask him to enquire of a resort and said the resort they went last is good and he wanted a repeat and Rohit asked who are all going and Rohit said he will try as it is Saturday and while they sure will get dinner booking, he has to talk of the suit booking.  Avi asked him if he is coming back and join for dinner and Rohit said No, he will travel further and bring Rani back. Very soon he called back to confirm the suit is booked and wished them great time. 

Let us find out what is happening at the other place.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bush.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SMITA AND MANOJ MAKE LOVE Smita andJanki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Avi asked him if he is coming back and join for dinner and Rohit said No he will travel further and bring Rani back. Very soon he called back to confirm the suit is booked and wished them great time..........

Let us see what is happening at the other place.

By coincidence Vijay said he is travelling to visit and meet Raj on Saturday. Rohit said Ok, he too wanted to avoid lunch as he may be the odd man out, he thought something is cooking with the 4 guys. He is not prepared to admit it but Rohit felt possessive of Nisha, strange considering she is another man's wife. So, he readily agreed though as norm Rohit is in HQ on Saturday. He told Vijay they will start early as he wants to finish early and proceed. Vijay said but Rohit, Raj invited for Lunch and wanted both of us to join him in his house. Oh God this will derail my plans Rohit said. Raj will be disappointed Rohit as he feels your giving him a deal is paradigm change for him. Oh, Ok, let it be sighed Rohit.

The duo reached early in Rohit’s SUV and began their work early. Even meeting some clients in the houses/offices is planned.  Rohit is adept in this and he even had breakfast meeting with one of the bigger clients who is also happy the big boss will be with him. He wanted to leave early and reach early, the place where Rani is with her parents so that he can start early next day and be back for lunch with Rani by his side in their house.

So, the work is over by noon, and the duo landed with Raj in his house. As they entered both Rohit and Vijay are stunned to see a very beautiful Seema, dressed in a saree and low-neck blouse welcoming them warmly and saying thx a ton for coming. Vijay thought is this guy following what I asked Anjali?  Birds of same feather flock together or think together?? His lingering doubts confirmed when she bent to give a warm handshake to Rohit and in the process, Rohit could see her very fair tits. Her clev is really sexy.

Vijay thought so the show had begun and this bastard is lucky as he gets all the dames. Rohit looked at Vijay and could easily guess what was going in his mind and smiled. Come Vijay let us have lunch and then I will have to go. Both Raj and Seema protested saying how you guys can come and just have lunch. Seema brought glasses and drinks and said guys you will have drinks and lunch; this is our way of thx giving. Vijay thought she is fast and smart.  She flashed her tits this time to Vijay and he is pleased at what he saw Vijay has few sexual adventures and mostly happy with fucking his dear wife Anjali but today seeing Seema, his heart skipped a beat.

As Raj poured drinks, she served snacks in plates she let her pallu slip showing her cleavage, no rocket science to know she is flashing her tits. She seems to be having nice B cup tits thought Vijay. She said she will sip a soft drink but her hubby pleaded that she should make an exception and then she said Ok but just one single drink and Raj poured her a Gin.  All sipped and inevitably the discussion centered on business before Rohit said guys let us not make this a business meeting, Seema is here too. She said thx Rohit for understanding. She flashed her tits yet again; this time it looked as if more flesh is on display

The bitch sure knows how to flash thought Vijay. Again, she looked at Vijay and said thx Vijay, we know you have been very kind to us and may have put a word to Rohit too. So be assured you are our special guest too. Vijay thought this bitch is PR too. Just then Rohit lifted his mobile and heard Rani yelling at him why the hell he has not responded to her calls. He said he is busy with work, you knew very well I do not respond when I am with clients. She said my mom is sick and I cannot travel and come back today. Oh, exclaimed Rohit. He then said OK I am tired already, having started early so will go back home, tell me when U need the car, he then dialed and said book me a suit pl and it is confirmed.  Vijay, I booked a suit and will take a rest and then go back home as my plans changed.

As if on cue, Raj’s phone rang and the call is from an important client. He said he understands his big boss is in station and wants to meet him and as he is fumbling, Rohit took the phone and said Hi this is Rohit pl tell me and the caller said glad you are there and can we meet in the evening??  Rohit said sure sir Raj and Vijay will meet you in the evening but the caller said no Rohit I called only to say I wanted to talk to you, if you are not free, Ok, we will meet in your next visit. Quick to sense, Rohit said Ok no issues, me and Raj will meet you in the evening after 4 PM. The caller said Ok and hung up.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND MADHU HAVE FUN...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As if on cue, Raj’s phone rang and the call is from an important client. He said he understands his big boss is in the station and wanted to meet him and as he is fumbling Rohit took the phone and said Hi this is Rohit pl tell me and the caller said glad you are there and can we meet in the evening??  Rohit said sure sir Raj and Vijay will meet you in the evening but the caller said no Rohit I called only to say I wanted to talk to you, if you are not free, Ok, we will meet in your next visit. Quick to sense, Rohit said Ok no issues, me and Raj will meet you in the evening after 4 PM. The caller said Ok and hung up............

Rohit said he will move to the suit and rest for a while before meeting the customer. Vijay reluctantly said I will join you. Raj said I will also join you and brief you of him. Then Seema said if you guys are OK, I will join too. So, they all left for the hotel and Rohit moved to the big master bedroom and said he will be sleeping and Raj moved with him and said he too will rest here. Raj wanted to stay away and hear/watch the flirting his wife is likely to play.

Vijay initially thought of moving to the other room but as he knew Seema is alone and as yet he is not willing to ask her to come to room and rest. She said I will sit here and watch TV if you guys are sleeping. Vijay quick to see his chance said, I will try to give you company. As they settled n the couch, he said Seema, you look stunning in the dress, oh really thx for saying so.

She flashed him a smile. As they are chatting just aimlessly, she allowed her pallu to slip and her tits are there to see. Vijay enjoyed this show and said I hope you are Ok if I say you have fabulous body too. She blushed and said you are flirting with me now. Vijay said can’t stop when I have a beauty like you. Let us have some coffee and as the coffee came, He signaled her to move to his couch and she readily came and sat with him. 

They shared coffee and his eyes are feasting on her beauty. Slowly she moved closer as they talked and he said Raj is lucky. She put on a poker face and he placed his hands on her navel and said you have such smooth and soft skin. She looked at him mischievously and said to  Vijay do not forget I am married. He smiled back but his hands continued to caress her belly, she has a small sexy belle.

She tried to push his hands away but he placed them back. He then put his hands on her cheeks and said nice cheeks and yes lovely lips that are tempting me. She smiled and said do not let the drinks take control of you and he said I never drink to that extent. Of course, she is willing and started the game by dressing in sexy saree and she knew it but yet she does not want to look like an easy prey. She smiled and said you are quite naughty.

Now he placed his hand on her knee and he slowly and subtly moved it up. Seema actually had an affair going with her sister’s hubby before Raj found it out but then the duo talked and convinced her sister for a swap. So she is no novice. Yet she tried to move his hands away but he gently pressed his hand on her thigh and said in hushed tone, baby you are a very sexy lady with tasty lips.

She knew he has taken control of her but she knew time is also short so may be some more flirting, will not do much harm.  Hs hands continued to caress her thigh and another hand now is on her navel and plying with her belly button. Vijay pl stop, my hubby is in other room and may come any time and what you are doing is incorrect.  He smiled at her and puller her close on impulse seeing her beautiful face and gently kissed her lips. She acted she is surprised but Vijay too knew either of them may come so only planted a gentle kiss.

Time passes quickly and Raj is the first to wake up. Soon Rohit and Raj are ready and Raj said Seema, you can stay here and give company or go home as Rohit will leave once the meeting is over. She said I will spend time here as I will be bored sitting alone.

All 3 had their suppressed smiles for different reasons. Rohit thought she is clever and smart, Raj thought OK she is planning to get laid and Vijay felt she seems ready for some action. Raj said if the meeting is over early, we can meet a couple of guys more but Rohit said let us see how the meeting goes. Normally I do not like these unplanned meetings but we cannot say no as we risk business loss and shrugged his shoulders. While leaving her hubby came near to her and said all the best, enjoy and left.

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply