Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
This is a re-post of the story posted in xossip and also posted here but the complete story was not posted. So re-posting with some  additions or deletions and adding images too.  I have already made changes here. All characters are fiction and have no resemblance with living or dead. Hope all will enjoy reading the story.  All images  are copies from net or from other threads, will be removed if any one has any objection.

Hi, I am Rohit working in an MNC and was in charge for an area. I am in middle age at 42 yrs and good looking for my age. There were several sales personnel reporting to me. Avinash is one such, he is 30, quite good in marketing and has done very  well. I considered him as one with potential to come up in career.

We used to meet at social functions like birthdays and even socialize with having a couple of drinks and diner.  Outside the work we used to move like friends. We were having a party and I asked colleagues to bring their wives along for an evening of fun, joy and make merry. It is here that I met Nisha his wife. Nisha is 28 years (of course I came to know later only). Nsha is not a pencil figure that we see now. She is obviously a happily married lady and they have not planed on having a kid yet. She is 5’.2” and at first look she looks no different, just a happy housewife, more so because she is a bit voluptuous, has a good pair of tits, fair complexion and has brown eyes and black hair. I noticed she is wearing body hugging clothes and a blouse that shows some hem line but then these days it is all too common in cities. Nothing really that flutters a man at first glance. But as she was introduced to me and we began chatting, I realized she is special, has a nose that attracts attention and possibly tells you she is very independent and those lovely brown eyes are full of expression and are naughty some times. 

She has very sensuous lips that you will find hard to resist if one is with her for a longer period. All in all I found her attractive. During our chat and I found her talking freely. She told me she would like to wear modern dresses and I teasingly asked her whether she wants to wear deep cut and she replied yes in proper places. I teased her further saying that I would like to be at that place and see her in different and attractive attire with a deep cut blouse. She just laughed.

Let me say here that I am no saint and I had my share of adventures and I did sleep with a few of my colleagues or their wives. But I am attracted to this house wife who to me is sexy all the way. I felt though she looks like a contented wife she can be hot. So I started thinking of seducing this lovely woman and along with Nisha there were several other wives and lots jokes and harmless flirting is on. I enjoy flirting with these women which some times leads to screwing them too later. 

Hi I am Nsha and I was introduced to Rohit, my hubb's boss and I found him mixing and chatting freely despite being in senior position. As we were chatting he suddenly told me Nisha I find you very sensuous. I was not anticipating any such comment and just blushed and replied I am just a housewife. As I was replying Mrs. Hitesh (Ritu) overheard and asked Rohit, Rohit then what about me. Ritu is wearing revealing clothes and as she leaned lots of cleavage can be seen. Rohit obviously feasting on the clev replied do you really want an honest opinion. Ritu said yes and then Rohit said, you are not beautiful certainly and as the color was lost on her face he added and you are not sensuous too. Color was totally drained of Ritu’s face as women always want compliments. Rohit then said hold let me complete and then added mischievously that Ritu you are dressed to kill and you will make every man here hard. Ritu blushed and said you are very naughty today. Ritu actually likes some harmless flirting but she uis still a loyal wife. For Good measure Rohit added if I have 2 more drinks my hands will be all over you and he was looking at her tits and indicating where the hands will be. Ritu was sporting and said then call me after you finish those 2 drinks and before going allowed the pallu to fall and bent and showed her big tits and even her nip can be seen. Quite a lot of flirting but strangely I began enjoying this and enjoying company of Rohit. He of course moved around mixing with other men and women too...

As the evening progressed there is winnie, ravishing at her age of 40 and also showing her ample bosom. 

She asked Rohit so what are the plans and the reply came straight that he planned to have a few more drinks and hoped some middle aged women will lay him, again feasting on her tits. Winnie being older was quick to give even better show of her tits making her pallu fall and teasingly asked why an experienced woman and why not a young girl. Teasing further saying you are old and may desire young woman. He replied that after all the drinks, jokes laughter etc he would like to be passive and an older women can take charge for a change. This made every one laugh as all understood that all this was in lighter vein especially because Rohit and Winnie’s husband are good friends. 

Unknowingly I began to like Rohit and like his company as life has become very routine of late and even sex with hubby is also becoming routine affair. There was more flirting and clearly the people were enjoying the evening in full. Ritu returned too and showed her tits again to Rohit and asked if he finished 4 and he merely replied no and pricked her ass. Lot of women married and in the age of 30 to 40 were clearly enjoying the party and showing their tits too. And Rohit was flirting with many as are other men. I found that Rohit has not flirted with me though I was with him for quite some time. Just before dinner he said Nisha give me your mobile so I can call you. What came over me I do not know but I gave my mobile no without even asking why he wants to talk to me. Later as we were leaving I saw Winnie and her husband leaving with Rohit in same car and somehow I felt a little jealous for unexplained reasons. My husband told me as I looked at the car that they stay in same locality and as such Rohit drops them home. It is only much later I came to know she is one of his specials.

We went home and all the drinks, flirting made me horny and we were nude in minutes and I kissed Avinash passionately and Avinash too was horny and he started sucking my tits  and he is licking them too. He spent more than 10 minutes licking and sucking my tits and I started moaning oh, oh.  

He  then kissed my navel passionately putting his tongue to action. He then started from toe and kissed thighs and then began eating of my pussy as his lips were sucking my clit, his tongue was eating my pussy. Oh what a sensation? What a pleasure a man can give to woman with his lips and tongue. Then to do justice to him we went in to 69 and I worshiped his cock really and he said Nisha you seem very horny today. 

I reached orgasm with his eating skills. As I recovered in a few minutes my hubby asked me to ride him. I was already in heaven.  l rode him asking him to suck and lick my tits as I rode him. My boobs are bouncing as I heaved up and down over him. Avinash was surprised at my passion. But soon I am tired and asked him to ride and he is taking missionary I asked him to ride me doggy. He asked me to bend taking support  and pushed his rock hard cock in one quick motion, Oh what a pleasure it is to have the cock in one swift motion and I moved in sync with his movements and we both climaxed same time. That night I made him to fuck me again. He fucked me 3 times and I woke up saw his morning wood and could not resist and sucked his cock in the morning to start the day. He was hard and we fucked again like animals in lust. I thought thanks to an evening of fun and frolic; we had passionate and wild sex. But deep inside me I was asking myself whether I am thinking of Rohit? Up till now I am loyal to Avinash and have never thought of having an affair or getting laid.

A couple of days went by but no call has come and then a week went by and I thought Rohit has forgotten totally and probably asked the mobile no to tease me. I cannot explain why I waited for the call nor why I felt disappointed but truth was I am disappointed. Strange that a happily married housewife like me should give mobile no and feel disappointed and even unhappy that he did not call.

to be contd......

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 9 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nisha in happy mood

deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
A couple of days went by but no call has come and then a week went by and I thought Rohit has forgotten totally and probably asked the mobile no to tease me. I cannot explain why I waited for the call nor why I felt disappointed but truth was I am disappointed. Strange that a happily married housewife like me should give mobile no and feel disappointed and even unhappy that he did not call.  contd.......

I have added more seductions in this post since many said she fell too easily.

Again I was asking myself why I should bother for the call especially because my husband is not aware that I am expecting the call. Then on a Saturday morning, almost 15 days after the party, my mobile rang and Rohit said Hi Nisha, how r u. He then asked are you free and I will be happy if you can join for lunch. I was not expecting any such invitation and Avinash was out of town. He said come over and we will have lunch and then I will drop you and go home. Before I can decline the invite as I do not want to go like that, he said we will meet at Residency and have a chat over lunch and then go home as I am feeling bored. So I joined for lunch but after arriving I felt reassured as it was a big restaurant and many people are having lunch. My tension was released and we spent a good couple of hours, he having drinks and me having soft. I did not realize that I have taken steps that will change my life. Then as we were leaving Rohit just hugged me lightly and said thanks for spending time and I felt him hugging me a little longer and l felt my tits press on his chest. In the car he just casually placed his hand on my legs and started chatting and moving his hands higher on . Instead of asking him to remove I began enjoying and thus encouraged his hands roamed freely. While dropping  me home he hugged me again and went home saying bye we will meet again. I entered the house and wondered how I went and had lunch without Avinash knowing it and why I allowed him to touch and feel my thighs and I honestly enjoyed all this from him. Another couple of weeks passed and again I was unhappy he has not called. Little did I realize the delay is to make me wait and feel happy when the call comes? The call came and he said Nisha, can you join  for Lunch this time to another cozy  place and we will meet on Saturday. Again I was taken by surprise and said a yes without any thinking and not realizing that Avinash is again not in station this time too. He then said wear those modern clothes and I did that Saturday.

He said he will pick me up at about noon and Rohit is pleasantly surprised she is in jeans and top. This time he took to another cozy restaurant where there is more privacy and he ordered drinks but I insisted on only soft. He smiled and said Nisha you need to take occasionally at least to enjoy life. So we started sipping and chatting and suddenly he said I must say you look very beautiful in these jeans. She blushed and said no Rohit I am just an average housewife but he said no you are underestimating yourself, you look like a model. I am pleased but outwardly said no need for flattery. Time passed quickly and we had nice lunch but as he rose he came and sat by my side and whispered slowly God you are so beautiful, I blushed, He placed his hands over my shoulder and gently hugged and released it and said Avi is lucky.  He dropped me in home and left. I felt happy yet unhappy as this time no touching of legs etc.

Few days passed and again he called and said Nisha I am going to a club and I want you to come along if you are free. I am surprised and am not sure where this  is leading but strangely unable to say no firmly, may be because he is boss of hubby but more truthfully as I enjoyed spending time in his company. He picked me up by 7 pm and we arrived in club an hour later. He took he me inside and as usual  ordered drinks and said try wine like Winnie. I said no and he said as you like I am pleased he has not forced me. Couples are dancing in the hall. Rohit said should we dance Nisha and again instead of saying no I looked blank and he gave his hand and guided me. A fast song started and we danced and I whispered I do not know much dancing and he said follow my steps and I am also not great dancer. He placed his hands on my waist and as we danced my top moved up and his hand is on my bare waist The other is on the shoulder initially but moved back.  Then a fast song came and we had to dance a lost closer. I looked around and every one is has moved closer and hugging now. As he pulled me closer I felt strange in another man’ hug and my tits slightly crashed on to his manly chest.  Then we moved back to table and he resumed drink. We are back to dancing and this time the DJ played slow songs. As I looked around I could see couples even kissing lightly and may be I felt a few a few are feeling the boobs too. I am totally new to a place like this and I am amazed and happy too. But now as we danced Rohit started hugging me closer and even planted a gentle kiss on my shoulder. He whispered in my year, it is a pleasure to dance with you and thanks Nisha for coming and I just blushed. More dances followed and each time the hugs became closer and he even placed his hands on my ass a few times. I should have protested but again I didn’t. To be frank I am enjoying the dances and did not mind his actions, may be I even enjoyed too.  As time progressed he became bold and kissed my earlobe too again saying what a pleasure to dance with a beauty like you. I simply blushed and for reasons unknown to me I hugged him tight and my boobs crushed on his manly chest.

Soon I felt tired and told him and he said sure we will eat and leave. He drove back but in the journey he placed his hand on my legs and said thank you Nisha, due to you I had great time and my tensions got relaxed.  I smiled and said I too enjoyed Rohit pleasure to spend time with you. Oh then next time I will plan a very special place, will you come and without thinking I said yes.  He dropped me in house and as he is leaving  he hugged me and said permit me kiss you dear and he planted a gentle kiss and left.

tbc.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Soon there is another invite and I thought OK  will just go and enjoy some time as I am getting bored but little did I know what is coming.

I dressed in tight jeans and in a top with a deep v cut. Rohit picked me at about 10 am and drove straight out of town and when I asked he said special place and that increased suspense. Little did I realize today is going to be totally different and will change my life decidedly. Finally we arrived at a place. It was a resort. The car drove in and we went in to a cubicle (small place) with has half round seating sofa and a round table. Excellent furniture, a couple of good paintings. The entire place was real good. But what makes it special. Well the cubicle has on two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my what a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth. 

Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place. Rohit ordered drinks for himself and mock tails for me and some snacks.

We were sitting in that half round sofa type seating which is so comfortable and I noticed Rohit sitting much nearer this time. He turned and asked Isha how you like it and my reply was absolutely beautiful and lovely place. A special place for a special person, glad u liked he said to me. Inside of me I thought this must be pretty expensive and Rohit confirmed later it was indeed very expensive. Drinks and snacks were served and the waiter left and we slowly started sipping drinks and I noticed that already Rohit’s hand has on my legs and caressing them. The mood, obviously because of the ambiance of the place, was undoubtedly highly romantic and he did not find much discouragement from me. Rather I was enjoying it and moved closer to him. Taking this as cue his hand proceeded to my belle and before I said Rohit what is this and that too in public, I heard suddenly, Isha dear can I kiss you. Rohit this is not correct, I am married woman and any one can see us and he said these glasses are one side and no one can see and asked me to check myself. Indeed everything was taken care and while from inside we had a very beautiful view from outside all one can see is that some persons are there and cannot recognize them. When I was back he proceeded with his hands on my legs and then just bent and kissed me on my lips and his other hand was on my navel. Oh how tasty are your lips? Exclaimed Rohit and proceeded to plant another kiss this time for a longer period and the mood of the moment was such that my apprehensions were swept away and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to play and respond. Rohit is obviously an excellent kisser and continued to kiss me passionately on the lips and then showered kisses by kissing every inch of my face. His hands started playing with my novel and he was tweaking my nipple from over the T He lifted T and had his hands on my tits pushing the bra away. I felt pleasure running through my veins and it looked as if my whole body is in state of pleasure by his actions. I have been well and truly seduced and knowing this he said Isha you are so lovely so beautiful and so sexy. He sipped his drinks again and this time it was me sitting closer and feeling his legs and caressing them and lifting his T and playing with his nips.

tbc.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
where is the update
[+] 3 users Like rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
His hands started playing with my novel and he was tweaking my nipple from over the T He lifted T and had his hands on my tits pushing the bra away. I felt pleasure running through my veins and it looked as if my whole body is in state of pleasure by his actions. I have been well and truly seduced and knowing this he said Isha you are so lovely so beautiful and so sexy. He sipped his drinks again and this time it was me sitting closer and feeling his legs and caressing them and lifting his T and playing with his nips........

I was well and truly beyond all reservations and all I wanted was to be in this pleasurable moods. He hugged me closer and started kissing my neck and then going lower to my hem line. By this time the drinks were over and he ordered again and this time asked the waiter to keep in room another surprise for me. As the waiter left, he removed my bra and started playing with my nips and fondling my tits and in a hushed tone said honey they are so good and they need to be worshiped. All I can think of was push my tits in to his mouth for him to start licking and sucking them. 

He alternated but suddenly I realized that the waiter will come. He naughtily replied not to worry, here no one dares to disturb us and the order will go to room. He continued his treatment and his tongue was circling my nips and kissing my aureoles and his hands were tweaking my other nip and fondling my other tit. Oh and I was in heaven. This man sure knows how to make a woman happy. His tongue work went on for about 15 mins and I have had my first orgasm of the day without even being touched on my pussy. So my seduction was complete and I cummed just from his skills of licking and sucking my tits. So after this initial foreplay, we moved in to an adjoining room which again is having same wonderful view but has a king-size bed and a shower too.

As we entered he kissed me again with total passion and lifted my top and threw it in to a chair and removed my bra and dropped my jeans and I was just in my panty. I must admit thoughts of cheating Avinash have come to me but the sheer pleasure I am getting did not allow mind registering such thoughts other than anything except enjoying this exotic bliss. I in turn made him shed his jeans and his T.  Rohit sat on the bed and just was looking at my nakedness and I asked him as to why he is staring at me? Rohit said when u see a beauty like the eyes take time to enjoy all of such beauty and my eyes are getting such pleasure that the eyes are refusing to do anything except drink your heavenly body. He then proceeded to suck my tits and then lick every inch of my C cup and then lick the nips and suck them and bite them in what he calls tit worshipping. He then removes my panty and I take the cue and make him naked too and he lifts me and puts me on that big bed. Oh what sensation? So soft, so comfortable that you feel totally relaxed and Rohit then shifts his attention to my belly and his tongue swirls on it and he pushes his tongue in as if he is tongue fucking my navel. Avinash has never done and this man is making me possibly to reach an orgasm without me touching his dick. So I just start feeling his cock and my hands start rubbing the cock and he moans. He then goes lower and his tongue reaches my thighs and then finally my pussy. He kisses my lips and sucks them. He then puts his tongue deep in to my pussy in a couple of strokes and his lips start sucking my clit. He alternates between sucking my clit and kissing my pussy lips and quietly proceeds to have his tongue deep in my pussy now doing it deeper and quicker and sucking my clit which looks as if it has swollen by then.. Waves of pleasure sweep my body and I have my orgasm No 2.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
He completely devours the juices and then comes up and says Nisha come taste your juices and kisses me transferring my juices to my mouth and I tasted my own juices for the first time. I then feel I must be part of action and go down and take his cock in mouth and kiss it all over. As my lips encircle the cock and I go up and down I use my tongue to kiss his lower shaft and swirl it over and he says oh Nisha You are a real good cocksucker, come on suck me good. He however shifts and wonder why? He reverses and has begun eating my pussy again. 

What a sight? Imagine a scenario of two naked and lustful humans having a view of wonderful lawns and such a beautiful garden with exotic flowers and making love merrily. I could take no more and tell, Rohit now I need you inside me, come fuck me, oh fuck me hard. After I said these words, I was shocked at my own words but this day has been beyond such things and thoughts. He then puts his cock in my pussy and teases and I tell Rohit no more teasing fuck me now. He says why don’t’ you fuck me first Nisha and quickly lays back and pushes me on to him and I lower my pussy in to his 7” cock. I would have loved to say it is 10” monster but it is 7" or slightly over.

I move over and push my pussy in to the rock hard cock and move up and then completely down taking all of his cock in to my wet and hot pussy. 

My muscles squeeze his hardness as I fuck him true and well and he has the chance to taste my tits again and he plays with the bouncing tits, licks sucks, bites and even kisses despite all the bouncing. I could take no more of such pleasures I reach my orgasm and almost pass out. He stops a while allows me to rest and come back As I begin to bounce up and down on his hard cock again, he takes now more active part and he too reaches his climax and his warm cum shoots in to my pussy in 5 to 6 spurts and I reach my own at the same time. My faithful and loyal married pussy has been invaded with cum of another man. The juices leak over and the sheets get wet.

End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck in the room, totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings, beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

tbc......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 8 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Super bro.
Like Reply
Very nice story.
Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes buddy12's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 05:50 AM)rombyzomby Wrote: where is the update

Thank you, rombyzomby, for your question, now not one but 2 updates are posted and I am waiting for your comments. Smile Smile Smile
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 12:18 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: tq5.jpg] upload images[/img]

rombyzomby, for your question, now not one but 2 updates are posted and I am waiting for your comments. Smile Smile Smile

Thanks buddy.

Yeh Dil Maange More
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 01:55 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Super bro.

Thank you xossipyenjoy, glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-02-2020, 12:04 AM)buddy12 Wrote: Very nice story.
Please continue.

Thank you, buddy, glad you enjoyed reading. update tonight. Pl do keep reading and give feedback
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck in the room, totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings, beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

The drinks Rohit ordered were already placed in the room and Rohit hands me mine and takes his and we relax on the bed itself. He is slowly sipping in his drink and starts chatting with me saying Oh NIsha you are so lovely, so sensuous and I really loved you riding me. I lay there sipping my drink and turn and rest my hand on his chest, playing with his hair and playing with his nips, enjoying the company of this vibrant man and yet looking out and drinking the beautiful sight of the garden with exotic flowers on one side and a lovely lush garden on the other side, a breathtaking scenario of shear natural grandeur created by the persons who worked to make it a most romantic place.
 [img][Image: garden4.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: garden-1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: garden2.jpg][/img]

I continued to fondle his nips and Rohit said suddenly come Nisha give me a big kiss and I leaned over and kissed him on his lips the mouths opened and we French kissed for quite a long time. The liquor and the salvia made it in to something special I believe and I kissed him for quite a long time, may be for about 10 minutes. All along Rohit was caressing my head and my hair but he now pulled me closer to kiss me again and again. He then leaned over put me on my back and showered kisses, rather rained kisses on my face, forehead, lips, ear lobes every where . I was pleasantly surprised at this rain of kissing but they are giving me and taking me to an erotic joy not experienced so far by me. Nisha my dear I want to kiss you from head to toe so saying he moved to kiss my neck and then to boobs. He lowered himself to my belly and I felt big disappointment at not being licked and sucked in my tits. From belly he moved to navel where he played with his finger and again waves of pleasure swept my body. He then again went down and started raining kisses from toe and slowly up the knees and then my thighs. But after all these kissing, he has touched neither the tits nor the pussy and I was wondering why. Still my body was on fire. I was to know soon. He took a few sips of his drink and then he started playing with my tits kissing one and playing with nip of another while his other hand moved to my pussy and was playing with the clit. He sucked my nip and gave love bites too. As narrated earlier he is an excellent worshipper of tits and I was being pleasured beyond any imagination because of the magic of his hands and the power of his tongue play. To me it looked his tongue is more powerful than his cock at that moment of sheer joy. On my part I was playing with his cock, making a slow hand job. He stopped awhile and then moved to give me a wonderful pussy eating experience. He first started by kissing upper part of thighs and moved to my pussy lips. He used his fingers to gently part and his tongue moved in expertly in to my pussy and he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper so much that his nose was also moving in to my pussy. At the same time his lips were trying to suck my clit or alternated by licking the pussy and sucking my clit which by now has swollen and Rohit was enjoying sucking my clit. He was pausing and making his tongue go round in circles both on pussy lips and surrounding areas sending me in to new waves of pleasures. Rohit’s tongue was going deeper now and possibly found my G-spot too and he was fucking me with his tongue. I climaxed and Rohit happily and greedily took all my pussy juice and said woh? 

Nisha so tasty is your juice; no MNC can match this taste, he came on top and kissed me transferring my juices to my tongue and I tasted my own juice. Having been pleasured it is time for repayment and I went in to a 69 and I promptly went down and took his now rock hard cock in my mouth, mmmmmmmmm it was so good and taaaaaaaaaaasty. I first licked it with my tongue, learning from him my tongue licked his underside of the shaft and then the upper side and then circling it. I then put my tongue to good use on the third eye, hmmmmmmm he moaned. He took off from eating my pussy and said oh Nisha dear you are an expert cock sucker, I have never been pleasured like this, which made me suck his cock with more lust. This time he was finger fucking me and eating my pussy and sucking my clit, all three alternating each act, this man sure knows how to pleasure a woman. As he was doing all these his hands were squeezing my tits, tweaking my nips and then fondling and pressing my tits softly.

stay tuned for more
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
my wife with elder guy that will be awesome
Like Reply
such nice narration.....
[+] 1 user Likes duttluka's post
Like Reply

And then came the surprise as he took the ice-cream and put a spoon on my pussy, rather inside my pussy. Oh such chilled one inside sent me tingling and he started eating it out and he continued to eat the ice-cream from my pussy. Not to be outdone in this I asked Rohit I want to do a matching act and he said put the whisky from my glass and drink it from my hard cock darling and though I normally do not drink, I was carried by events. So I started putting the whisky on his hard cock and drinking the drops. Believe me it was ecstasy for sure. And as he was eating my pussy and then started sucking my tits too, this time he dropped whisky on my nips and began drinking the drops, rather sucking those tit-whisky drops. This was too much for me and I climaxed again and we relaxed for a short time before he continued the erotic foreplay again. Only this time I said, Rohit fuck me now fast and hard and take me doggy. He said as u like and wishes Nisha, today is all yours.

I moved and went on all fours putting my ass seductively up and as I did so felt I have become a slut really. This thought was both a sense of shock as I suddenly realized I have become a cheating wife and another man’s slut but also thoroughly enjoying the action. Rohit kissed by bum and slapped lightly before I told him to stop teasing and fuck me and he immediately entered me from behind with a simple jerk and my pussy is already well lubricated and so his cock entered as easily as the knife cuts the cake and began the fuck slowly. He was fucking me slowly with a rhythm.

But soon he took his cock out and I shouted aloud as to why he is withdrawing???? Rohit fuck me i shouted to him. He started to place at my brown hole and tried to enter. I have never been fucked anal before and as such he was finding it difficult to enter and he applied jelly and tried but still there is lot of pain and I asked Rohit to withdraw but he was in no mood I think and with a little force first the head entered and I felt lots of pain and cried out too. But over a few more thrusts he finally entered me telling me all along relax Nisha The pain was so severe I cried out. Rohit said Nisha Relax, you will certainly enjoy this too. He leaned forward and with one hand started playing with my clit and pussy and with the other hand was fondling my tits alternatively and this triple attack on my bum, pussy and tits was making me forget my pain which is still intense. Rohit stayed put for some time before beginning to fuck me slowly and as I relaxed the lubrication also was taking effect and movement became easier. My pain slowly turned in to pleasure and I was pushing my hips back at Rohit who by now picked up enough speed and I got drowned in pleasure and joy. I was continuously moaning and urging on Rohit to fuck faster and hard. My virgin back hole has been opened and I was being shown new pleasures and climaxed soon. Rohit now finding the in out movement smoother picked up speed and was going full blast and he lasted I think for a full 10 minutes before he blasted his load in my back hole. I must have climaxed at least 3 times in these 10 mins or so.

We cleaned ourselves up had lunch and slept in each other’s arms, me cuddled up to him and kissing him lightly on the chest and neck but we were spent and tired and drifted off to sleep and must have slept for a couple of hours before we woke up and had coffee to relax and enjoy the scenario. It was about 5 in the evening and Rohit proposed that we can have a shower together.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
We cleaned ourselves up had lunch and slept in each other’s arms, me cuddled up to him and kissing him lightly on the chest and neck but we were spent and tired and drifted off to sleep and must have slept for a couple of hours before we woke up and had coffee to relax and enjoy the scenario. It was about 5 in the evening and Rohit proposed that we can have a shower together.

I went in to shower and Rohit followed and he gave an order, possibly another round of drinks and snacks. He joined me soon and by that time I ensured mild hot water, warm but not too hot really and as the water started flowing our heads, (both of us were wearing shower caps) the water felt so good on my body. Rohit moved closer to me and hugged and we were face to face and soon started smooching and then the French kiss. As our lips locked and tongues swirled inside the mouths, the water that flowed was finding its own passage. It touched on the forehead or just above eyes made its way through the nose and it too kissed our lips only to find our chin and flow towards my tits and what a tingling sensation, two bodies deep in embrace, my tits crushed on his chest and the streams of hot water flowing thru the tits and over the tits too. It is a sensation beyond words. The water then flowed down touching my pussy and his cock and finally touching the floor. It is also flowing through my ass cheeks and it is playing with brown hole too. And this process was continuous since the water is flowing through continuously and we were wildly kissing each other and caressing our backs and Rohit being the naughty fellow he is he started fondling my tits and caressing my ass alternatively.

We decided to soap each other and I took the soap and started soaping Rohit all over. I applied on his hands and then on his chest, belle and all over his legs and thighs too. Yes readers I have not forgotten his lovely manly cock. I kissed his third eye gave it a swirl and applied my tongue all over his shaft and he was moaning by now Isha dear you are a real cock sucker etc. What a sensation I sucking his cock and water gushing in going all over me and over his cock too, an experience every one should have. I then soaped his manhood, thighs and other parts of the body lovingly and then soaped his face. He returned the compliment and soaped and fondled my tits and sucked and licked my nips and as he sucked a tit he tweaked the other nip and the other hand was playing with my pussy down under. Bending down he kissed the clit, rather sucked it and then took each pussy lip separately in to his mouth and remember the water was flowing all over us. Rohit increased the flow and the water was kissing my pussy and I felt totally relaxed and was enjoying the joy of having a shower together. 

Then Rohit pushed his tongue in to the deep layers of my pussy, I feel his tongue seems to get extended hen it is in my pussy, and his fingers are fondling my clit and his mouth is kissing the pussy. I just screamed and reached my orgasm. This man has made me cum every time without a cock and I have not reached orgasm when Avi, my hubby screwed me on many occasions. By now both of us are horny and we felt it is time to be consumed by love and fuck each other.

Rohit asked me to turn and just pushed his cock in one quick push and the cock went in to my pussy as if a knife is cutting a butter or cake because the pussy was so wet and flowing with juices. He started pounding me in full blast. Readers let me describe in details what was going on so you will appreciate. Rohit was pounding me from the back and he was moving his cock in out of my pussy and me, a true slut now started giving thrust meeting his movements and he was kissing me all over the back and my lips and face too as I turned towards hi as I wanted to see my handsome lover. His hands were playing with my tits yet gain, pinching, tweaking and caressing and his other hand was playing with my clit. The shower water was so adjusted that fast gushing waters were hitting my pussy and washing his cock too and the joy was beyond compare and my body just could not stand and I screeeeeeeeeemed Rohit and reached my orgasm. He fucked for a few more minutes before he too reached his climax and ejaculated in my inviting pussy. We soaped again, this time leisurely but without much of fondling of the bodies, and came out of shower to find our drinks and snacks. I was sure we needed them as we both were spent physically or so I thought. Rohit as usual had his drink and was relaxing and the time was 5.30pm and both of us cuddled to each other and having the drinks leisurely and eating the snacks.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(20-02-2020, 05:19 PM)duttluka Wrote: such nice narration.....

Thank you, DUTTLUKA.  Such support helps in writing more
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I was sure we needed them as we both were spent physically or so I thought. Rohit as usual had his drink and was relaxing and the time was 5.30pm and both of us cuddled to each other and having the drinks leisurely and eating the snacks.................

At about 6 pm, it was still bright outside, possibly another 20 to 30 minutes before sunset and Rohit told me time to go out and take a tour of the gardens and fountains etc. I agreed as I too wanted to see them from near and enjoy all those exotic flowers and was about todress when he said no way Nisha, we will just go in undies. I was astonished and asked u mean in my bra and panty and he said yes look at those couples and a few of the couples have come out and the women were indeed in Bikini. I protested and said I have no bikini with me and he smiled and he gave me a packet and when I opened it contained very sexy lingerie in red color and Bikinis too. He just indicated and some kind of unexplained courage came over me and I wore it and we walked hand in hand, he was in shorts, and started enjoying the lovely fragrance and the sheer beauty of the exotic flowers. The fountains were full of colors, like a rainbow and drops are falling on me and Rohit. 

I was over awed by this spectacle of grandeur of nature. We went round and it was soon sunset and twilight and we reached a place which has a big bush. Lots of tulips and other flowers were there and there was a fountain very near. The lush green lawns added to the beauty and words cannot just express the beauty of nature before me. 

[img][Image: mf3.jpg] how to buy a car in california[/img]

[img][Image: mf1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: mf4.jpg][/img]

Instantly I moved closer to Rohit as by this time I have seen about 6 to 8 couples and all are like us, men in shorts and women in Bikini. It was then I noticed that in one corner near the Bush were some items and going nearby I found them to be the drinks and snacks and Rohit Just gave a mischievous smile and said they are for us Nisha dear and we are going to end the day here by having sex in the open in the lawns, by the side of the bush with the flowers doing their duty and make u drink their sweet fragrance , the fountain will occasionally be happy to shower a few drops of water on your lovely body and the stars will be more than happy to have a sensuous and beautiful woman like u make passionate sex and I will be too happy to be your partner and take you to frontiers of joy and pleasure and we should be climaxing together, honey and then move out from here. 

I was too stunned to react immediately and was at a loss of words but by that time he took me and we sat there and having drinks, he his hot drink and me the soft. I sipped and told Rohit that we cannot do in a public place like this and he replied have you not seen pairs kissing when we went round. Yes it was true I saw at least 2 pairs in intimate position and Rohit already by this time pulled me closer and started giving his trademark kisses which sent my body again to pleasures and as he continued to kiss and fondle with my tits, I decided to let things take their own shape as I have already allowed this man not only to seduce me but just ravish me as he pleased but in the process he gave me joy, ecstasy, pleasure etc beyond the wildest dreams. So let me enjoy and let this married pussy which was loyal to the husband till a day ago be invaded by this man’s cock in a private place right under the stars.

Rohit pulled me closure and kissed me deep in the lips and he started taking my lips and trying to have my lip juices (amrit of the lips). We quickly got rid of the clothes as we were horny. We French kissed for a long time and then his tongue darted in to my mouth and we were engaged in kissing and playing with our tongues. Then he started kissing my eyes, the forehead, the cheeks, chin and finally my ears gently sucking and licking the ears. All this sent me in to a highly erotic zone that I have not experienced before. Obviously the day long erotic pleasures, the ambiance of the place and the naughtiness of his actions all are culminating in my reaching unexplored erotic zones.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply