Misc. Erotica Me And My Friend Rehan.
Rainbow 
~:Disclaimer:~

Bull Imran nailed Sneha brain out with his massive monster..... Ha ha ha .... Here the Bull is Rohan with his unique tool brained out of many's .... But here the story is concerned with how he had helped his bosom friend Rehan and her lovely wife Ayesha ....?

It's a complete fiction with no relation with any living or dead or any religion and only for erotic pleasure.....

All characters are of 18+ expressed or not .....
Namaskar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Index...
Like Reply
That Eventful Night.....
  • Ui maaaa (Oh! Mother)…….
Ayesha (Akki) cried out of pleasure and pain in a very low voice as she pushed her pelvis on me and my 8”/3” manhood pierced through her drastically tight well lubricated love canal and hit her cervix.

She squatted still for a minute on my rock hard member fully in her love tunnel feeling my hardness and let her tunnel wall be accustomed with my member while playing with the curls on my chest. Then she slowly bent forward and I could feel her pointed chestnuts on mine and her erratic breath on my face.

I embraced her so tight that her 36D front bulges were fully flatted on my hairy chest and she gasped and in a second, our lips met. We were kissing passionately, our lips met subsequently our tongues for a fierce battle. Then she sucked my tongue so vigorously I felt that to be uprooted if she lingered that for more and soon she started tongue fucking my mouth as if there is no tomorrow. I reciprocated in my turn and I was running my hand all over her nakrd back and her hind bulges. 

She broke the smooch and hissed in my ear,
  • Ali, it seems you are in a great mood. Since Rohan was with us You have not eyed me once. But today, what happened? So hard and so swollen. Is it the impact of Rohan sleeping by your side? 
Oh! My God. She is thinking of me as her hubby Rehan Ali. But how could she? I was in a great dilemma. What to do? Finally I decided to flow with the stream. Who cares, It is Rohan or Rehan? The flag is hoisted and the pole is already inside.

My pole started stirring inside and I uttered no words but simply pinched her bottom and poke her poker in my reply. She squirmed and started gyrating her pelvis, clutching me tight. What a feeling? I nibble her ear lobe.

She lifted her upper torso with the help of her arms folded and started humping her pelvis slowly running her swinging chestnuts over mine. Though her love canal was well lubed with our pre-cums, she is too tight for my 3” dia mushroom head as her love canal was accustomed to the 2.5” dia tool of Rehan and It was not used properly for nearly a month or more I think. I have a very unique tool. The base dia is only 1” and the body is 2” with a large spearhead of 3” long and 3” base. It acts like a perfect piston in a love canal and you cannot avoid the frictional huch.. Puch.. sound when it is in action. The friction was great so the frictional sound and her moan.

Suddenly, There was a whisper in my ear,
  • Lageraho Behenchod (Keet it up Sister Fucker)
I smiled in the darkness. It was Alli, her hubby sleeping by my side and cuckolding though he is not. I felt sorry for him. Poor chap, cannot see anything of his wife’s drilling by his bosom friend just by side of him on his own bed due to darkness but can imagine and fantasize.

Akki was in a great mood and rammed me with a tremendous speed and vigor. Being aware Rehan is awake I was thrilled a great deal and started cooperating with her lifting my hip to meet her downward thrust colliding our loins with a great Puch…Puch… and  Thup…Thup sound. She was well aware that her hubby’s friend (not her hubby) was lying just next to them on the same bed but her emotions were out of her control and so her high pitched suppressed moan.

I was really amazed with her horniness and the vigor of a Muslin Lady. She pounded me for long 20minutes non stop, left, eight, middle with greater force and sometimes when she missed the rhythm I felt as if my rod might be broken into pieces. My entire groin including the sack were fully drenched with her love creation and finally with a grunt she collapsed on me and her love tunnel started pulsating holding my rod tight leaving that still high and dry.

I waited for a few minutes to make her settle but alash! She was completely out still holding my rock hard member in her love tunnel like a dead horse on my chest. I caressed her hair and back lovingly and slowly slid her down from my chest. Seeing us action less Rehan whispered me,
  • What happened?
  • She is completely satiated and out to death leaving me high and dry. I whispered with a long breath.
Rehan laughed silently at my condition and put my hand on his tool. Oh! My God. His 6.5”/2.5” tool was also rock hard. I also laugh hard silently. Bloody bitch Akki left both of us quite high and dry. Rehan held my tool and started sagging and indicated the same to him. 

I made him refrain from shagging me as I have a different plan in my mind but shagged him well and within no time he unloaded and his mild snoring was on.

I turned towards her. She was still sleeping as if dead facing the ceiling. I folded my right leg and placed that on her crotch and started caressing her chest bulges slowly with a gentle nibbling of her still erected chestnuts.

Her body trembled a little and she took a turn showing her back to me and slept again. I was still rock hard and embraced her from behind. My member was poking her hind crack. I curdled her and started caressing and later mauling her chest bulges gently twitching her chestnuts. She started moaning a little and pushed back tight to me. Now my tool gilded her hind crack and reached her gateway to heaven.

It was still wet and started pulsating. I rubbed her poker with my tool head a few times and she shivered. I tried to push it a little in her gateway but at a jerk she turned to me and kissed me and kooed,
  • Rohan, I know it’s you, not Rehan. You are successful in seducing me.Yours is a monster. I doubt that’s your tool or your wrist. But your tool head is unique and I enjoyed that.Your Dung made my love hole Ding Dung. It’s swollen and stinging. I know I left you high and dry. Please excuse me. I am too tired and I cannot take you more at present. Please mercy on me. Have a due on me. I swear I will pay you back with interest when my device is OK to take yours again.
With her assurance, it was OK to me but what to do with my blue balls? It’s so painful.  I hissed at her about my condition and requested for her favor. I needed at least a hand job or a blow job for which she was also too tired. She was completely drained and out of strength. Though she wanted me to help, her body did not allow for the same.
  • Rohan, I am very sorry but I think my chest balls may help your balls to be relieved. She whispered.
Oh! God. Those magnificent balls? My mouth was watered but showing acted as disappointed.
  • OK baby…. The beggars have no choice…
I asked her to lube my member and she allowed me a single deep in her love tunnel which was plenty damp then with her own love juice. I had the deep but not once and asked her to press her chest balls from both sides with her both hands and inserted my tool head in the mid gap.

Being well lubed it glided easily and I started to and fro motion itching her chestnuts. It was quite a pleasing experience though not warm enough. Soon the lubrication died slowly and without asking her I plunged my member again in her love tunnel and she shrieked. I lube that and again started plowing her chest balls gap with a renewed tempo and the tool head started hitting her chin and she lifted her head slightly and my tool head stroked her lips. She was amused and opened her lips. Oh! God. It was unbearable. I grabbed her head and started pushing the knob in and out in her mouth ferociously. Seems she liked that as she started feeling my pee hole with her tongue tip. My balls started swelling and I was about to explode.

I asked her, where to come? She left her balls and sat upright and whispered,
  • You are free to download up and down wherever you like but do not mess with my face or body.
I was in haste, simply pulled her head and plunged my member to her slightly parted luscious lips....

She accepted that pleasure and pulled my hips for a deep throat. She started playing with my poker and me started ramming her mouth. It was unbearable and after 4, 5 strokes I cummed heavily and filled her mouth spurt after spurt and she engulfed the entire load happily.

She leaked clean my single eyed monster to the last drop and I kissed her lovingly. She cooed,
  • Oh! What a load? It’s too delicious. You have made me your slave. My love gate will always remain open for you. It’s a nice gift from my dear hubby Rehan. Thanks a lot for so much understanding of him.

I couldn't understand her last statement but who cares? I was completely exhausted and completely satisfied with the exercise with her and was very happy though I was not sexually starved anyway and we slept curdling each other…..

To be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Wonderful story bro
Like Reply
Please update sir
Like Reply
Loosing interest due to less viewing and comments ...........
Like Reply
Me and Rehan……

Me Rohan Anand, 5’ 10”, 28yrs, Fair and handsome IT professional working as a senior manager in a MNC along with my old bosom Rehan Alli ( He is better known as Alli) as my team mate. Though we joined at the same time in the same post I got a chance to move the Detroit Branch with a promotion and again back to India with a promotion due to my novelty and hard work.

Alli was never jealous of me and very happy getting me as his team leader as he knows my capability and he may get an uplift under my leadership. We have been out of physical contact for 3 yrs and I was very sorry not able to attend his marriage which was just 6 months after my leaving India. 

He married a damn beauty Ayesha (Akki) with 36-26-38 vitals and she is quite cute and sexy which is quite evident from the photos and data provided by Alli to me. She is 5’7” and 110 lbs and superior to any ramp model I think. Though I never met her physically but know her all tit bit details over talk and chats. Do not know why she avoided video chats with me. Her tone is quite sweet and she was quite friendly to me as her hubby. Sometimes she never failed to flirt with me and never failed to tease me whenever she got a chance. But she was quite reserved about her sex life with Rehan. Whenever that topic raised I felt she liked to avoid that.

Anyway, I was very excited to meet my friend's sexy damsel physically and also bought for her a suitcase full of gifts starting from tip to toe as she is the wife of my only close mate or relative Rehan. I will later narrate our past and past adventures.

After joining Alli I observed he had lost his jolliness and seemed little tensed and absent minded. I thought it was due to work pressure but being a team leader and a taskmaster I believe that the best output from my mates is possible when they are stress free and jovial. I forced them for a break and chit chatted with light drinks with light music in my workplace during work hours and for that I have been summoned by my higher ups but I never care about that and none of them dare to touch me due to my constant progress and goodwill from the HO.

But I feel that those things helped Rehan less and I felt gloominess on his face. Being transferred I was allowed free five star boarding for a month by the company. I invited him for dinner with me along with his wife but he refused, preferring a booze with me in the evening without her. I was a little surprised with his response but said nothing and we met in my hotel room.

Alli is of my height and well built but a little inferior to me in abs and a medium range of drinker. As soon as we entered the room he embraced me tight. I patted his back and asked if there is any problem he is facing now in which I may help. He sighed and just avoided the topic. I ordered snacks and opened a bottle of Johnny Walker. Without waiting for the snacks and me he gulped a large peg on rocks which showed his mental instability. In between snacks arrived and I prepared another peg and started inquiring about his family. 
  • How is Rehena, his sister and her family?
Rehena is a bomb cell and I encountered her and before I left India she was married to a handsome guy, only son of a reputed well established businessman.
  • She is well along with her hubby having no child yet. Her family business is running well and it is expanding from state to state.
I know his only living relation is Rehena. If she is well, then what is his problem? Is it his wife Ayesha? After the 2nd peg he felt a little easy. I decided not to bother him much and concentrated on the drink while chit chatting about our work.

After 3rd peg, mine was 2nd. He suddenly got tense and fixed his eyes on me as if wanted to say something serious to me. I patted his back to encourage him and said,
  • Alli, I think there is nothing hidden between us before 3yrs. You know I can go to any extent for you. What is bothering you nowadays? Please tell me, every problem has a solution. May not be with you, may be with me.
  • Yes, bro. You are the only with whom I can share everything without any hesitation. You have helped me and my family a lot in the past. But the present problem is very precarious. Not getting words to explain that. Alli said, taking a deep breath.
  • No worry dear. Do not think, there is any problem which we together can not solve. I encourage Alli.
  • Yes, I know that. Therefore I want to share that with you only. I am suffering from ED. Alli said hesitatingly.
  • ED ? It was quite foreign to me.
  • Erectile Dysfunction. I am unable to hold my erection for long. Leave pregnancy, simply I cannot satisfy a lady. He explained with sorrow.
I was dumbfounded. Oh! God. What misery is facing this poor fellow. It’s a physical disorder. How can I help him? Now I can understand why she was so reserved in her marital talks. I was quite furious with Alli then.
  • I think you were quite OK with your erection when you had an affair with Sneha in our college days. Then what happened. When you are well aware of this then why did you destroy the life of Ayesha? Now what will happen? Have you consulted with any physician? I do not think I have any solution for this problem. I bursted out.
  • No bro. I am not that idiot. I can remember till 10 or 11 months of our marriage everything was OK. We had a great conjugal life. But after that the problem started. Gradually my erectile tenure decreased and discomfort in her increased. For years I am not able to satiate her desire and now fearing she had extra marital affairs for which I am solely responsible. I am quite helpless. She was quite a decent faithful girl. I am afraid of what would happen if her affair and my impotency came to the limelight. What will be my family reputation for which I forced you to have an affair with Rehena. Now I am fearing losing her. I cannot bear that. I loved her very much. I want her to be with me at any cost but not at the cost of my family reputation. Fearing that I have not yet met any physician nor told anybody other than you. Maintaining secrecy is shrinking me day by day and I am heading towards depression I think.
Tears rolled down from his eyes.
  • Cool, cool, cool down. Let me think a little bit about this. Do not think it is unsolvable. I comforted him.
I asked him to prepare another peg for me and lost in thought while shipping. After a lot of mental exercise I came to a certain conclusion and asked him to show me his tool which was flaccid. I caressed that a little and stroked for some time and he got an erection. I went on stroking and he went on enjoying it. My wrist started paining but he was nowhere near to an ejaculation.  I restrained from that and asked him to help himself and inquired,
  • What happened? It seems you don't have any erectile problem. Still, do you have your Guy fantasy?
  • I am not lying bro. For the last two and half years I was unable to help her for a single orgasm by which she is after an extra marital relationship. Gay fantasy was over since we left our school. He answered while stroking himself and soon unloaded a huge cum.
  • Do you have any solid proof of her adultery? 
  • No, I don't, but I have a strong suspicion. She is overactive on the phone, chatting and on the Internet. Nowadays she is avoiding me in bed and her behavior has changed to some extent.
  • Ha ha ha… You are an Idiot. Have you ever spied on her to confirm your suspicion?
  • No, I don’t have that guts. So, seeking your help.
  • What sort of help do you expect from me? 
  • First of all I want to be conformed about her extramarital affair(s) and to prevent her from that. Second, is my erectile problem whether recoverable or not? 
  • You see, you have to install a bug given by me in her mobile and laptop, I can get her affair(s). Can install spy cams in your flat to monitor activities and can hear her by putting transmitters. But how to refrain her from that? In your case, I think it’s a temporary problem and we can go for a consultation. 
  • Rohan, after seeing you I got something in my mind which will solve all the problems. 
  • Then why are you unnecessarily killing time? There is nothing to be hesitant between us.
  • Yes, I know. Akki is not a characterless lady. She is faithful and very reserve.If she is intending for an extramarital relationship, it is due to my inability to satiate her physical requirements. If her requirements will be fulfilled in house then she will never foot out for that. She is not a burn slut. She has a very strong character. 
  • Yes, you are right. No girl is born slut. Situation forced them to do that. But how you are going to provide her in house sexual satisfaction? Will you provide her bunch of sex toys? Don’t think that will fulfill her bodily desires.
  • Ha ha ha… I know. I have already provided her vaginal simulators of various kinds which are of no use. You have overheard what I have said…. Seeing you I got the idea….
  • Means?
  • I want You to fulfill her all sexual desires.
  • What? I shrieked with shock.
  • Yes, It makes no difference to me, whether it is Rehan or Rohan? You are my own. I will be very happy to share her with you. Even if you make her pregnant, I will be very happy to be the father of your child.
  • My dear bro. You know very well that I am not a virgin and not sex starved. I had many to enjoy in the past. Presently none in India but I can manage a few soon. I have no family. Your family is my family. How can I do that to your wife? I was dumbfounded.
  • Yes, for only that I am asking you not XYZ. You belong to my family, so it will be an in-house one and none other than us will be aware of that. So the problem will be solved and nothing will happen to our reputation. You will do that in my knowledge for the good shake of the family so there will be no guilty feeling or humiliation.
Yes, Alli was quite right in his vision. If she moves here and there satisfying her physical need that will come to limelight one day causing a great humiliation to the family to avoid which I seduced Rehana once upon a time on the request of Alli. Her adultery, if proved, may cause a separation which is neither good for her nor for Alli. Alli’s erectile problem, if any, will also be solved. He can initiate the play with her and I might finish the game.

Seeing me silent, Alli prepared another peg and asked.
  • What are you thinking Rohan? I am not forcing you for anything but I think my proposal needs no bargain.
I smiled.
  • Alli, you just proposed a concept. Have you thought about it’s execution?
  • You are the Team Leader. It’s your headache. You have the proposal. You analyse and decide how to develop. It’s not my dish. Give the flow chart. I will execute that.
  • That is why you are still a developer. Joining with you, I am two ranks above you. I mocked him.
  • Let’s analyse your proposal. I hope your proposal is not that bad having serious consequences, good or bad whatever that may be. The measure problem is if anything will go wrong then our relation will be at stake which I never want. Then how to seduce her? It was not difficult to seduce Rehana as we have known each other since our childhood. But here the case is different.
  • You are a seduction master. I know your capability. You can seduce any girl or married lady.
  • I accept your compliments but I think you are not aware of many things. First of all my attitude towards her though I don't know her attitude towards me. I never ever dream about seducing her. She is quite reserved with me while talking about sexuality over phone though she was sometimes used to teasing me and flirting with me but not yet comfortable to have video chat with me. It seems she is a hard nut to crack easily. Till yet neither I meet her nor know anything about her.
  • Though you have not met her physically I have told you everything about her including her VS. Only thing left is her under panty statistics. I can give those to you instantly and regarding physical meeting, it is inevitable and you are going to meet her soon.
  • Ha ha ha… You are a dimwit moron. I can get her under panty statistics once she is seduced. Whatever info you have given about her is her physical statistics. I need her mental statistics before seducing her.
  • Who is stopping you? When you are invited to open her panty where is the problem in taking any measurement? Alli joked.
  • First of all bug her mobile and laptop and install the spy cams with voice transmitters all over your flat and then soon after that please arrange a thorough interaction with her.
  • OK Boss. As you like. Seems you are in a haste to get her. Why not? I swear, after meeting her you will never repent for your decision.
Why not? She is so cute and sexy in her photos, I felt a stirring in my abdomen and getting a boner. It was already 9pm and I handed over the bug in a pen drive and necessary installation instructions and to collect the necessary spy cams from the market and asked him for the dinner which he refused and finally I bid him Good Night.

As soon as Alli left I opened my laptop and started reviewing the photos of her provided by Alli in different poses revealing her damn sexy assets. What a beauty, with a nice fuckable figure. I got jealous with Alli and thanked God and Alli for providing me the opportunity to have her.

I went for another drink and had dinner and went into deep slumber caressing my hard on consoling to satiate it’s hunger soon uttering “Ayesha Baby, be ready, I am coming…….”

To be continued.....
[+] 3 users Like Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Really very nice bro waiting for next.
Like Reply
Next update please very interesting bro
Like Reply
Bro please update
Like Reply
Superbbb
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Please continue bro
Like Reply
EXECELLENT UPDATE
Like Reply
Big bull bro please update
Like Reply
(17-02-2022, 03:29 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Big bull bro please update

Thx dear for ur interest in this story. I will complete this story for u only. But due to lack of motivation It's taking time for an update.... very sorry.... hope by this weekend i will able to give an update ........ Heart
Like Reply
Rehan’s wife Ayesha (Akki)……

The very next day Alli informed me that he had installed the bug in her phone and laptop and will purchase and install the spy cams along with transmitters today when he returns home and will install those one after another without her knowledge taking the chance.

The bug was developed by me by which I can hack and control any operating system from my end. I replied Rehan,
  • It’s OK buddy, now I can have access to her mobile and laptop. Even, I can make a call from her mobile and can use her mobile camera to take a snap without her knowledge from sitting anywhere ie. I can operate her devices remotely without her knowledge. I can use that as a transmitter to hear her also. Tonight I will check her devices and he may join me in the evening if he likes for the same along with another drink. I suggested.
  • No, bro. She is not happy with me. She doesn't like me boozing outside. Do whatever you like and also do not inform me if you found her adulterous. I cannot bear that. After last evening's conversation now I also feel that she might have not gone to that extent as she is not ultra modern and very religious though we never go for a ,,., ever and have pubs and parties occasionally. Still then, if you find anything, it’s your responsibility to save her as well as mine.
I patted his shoulder in assurance and we went to our respective workplaces for our routine work. In my cabin, I tried to connect her devices with mine. Her laptop was logged out, so cannot get access but her mobile is now connected with mine. The bug is working fine. By 11AM, I tried again and found her laptop was opened and that got connected with me soon but that was inactive. Could Not understand, the laptop is on but inactive? I turned the camera and mic of her laptop on and left both her devices on recording mode and got busy with my work.

During lunch break, I asked Alli to accompany me for a good lunch in a nice restaurant and on return we went to an electronics mart and purchased a set of 20 button infrared (Night Vision) cameras with transmitter, auto timer and having good battery life of seven to fifteen  days and coloured HD picture quality which costs 50K and I paid that. After reaching the office I activated those with my personal office server which is 24 hours on and handed those to Alli with instructions to install those one by one not all at the same time as that may be a problem in recharging the cam battery.

I got a little busy in the evening with a hot damsel, one of my colleagues and she made me enough hot and exhausted with a strong blow job and freed by 11pm completely forgetting Alli and Ayesha. There were so many missed calls from Alli as it was not audible in the strong music of the pub. There was no message, so I thought nothing serious and did not feel to call back as it was too late. I made a peg and logged in to my server and found that he has installed 5 cameras, 4 in his bedroom and another in his attached bathroom. All the cameras were sending nice live pictures. Cameras in the bedroom are OK but cannot understand why he has installed one in his bath.

Oh! God, that idiot is wanting to seduce me, showing Akki's nude body while bathing. I was amused. Suddenly, I remembered about her logged inactive lappy. I checked the recording and was stunned. She was taking her bath at that time. Lappy’s camera was covering a major portion of her bedroom including the entrance to the bathroom. After a little pause the bath door was opened and the little mermaid entered the bedroom nattering a hindi tune ‘Sun Sajana… Sun Sajana…” with her birth suit. Her long silky hair tied to a bun over her head showing prominently her long neck line. Live lotus bud shaped big eyes, sharp pointed small nasal line, luscious, rosy, small but wide lips with pointed chin. Round ‘D’ cupped milky white chest hillocks with pink areola and round cherries of ½” perfectly at the center are shining with the lED light and showing their full glory without any sag. There is a butterfly sitting on a rose tattoo just on the center of her both bulges. Fully flat flawless tummy with a deep navel, deep and fleshy enough to take a small tool of a young lad. Wide pelvic plateaus capable of adjusting any type of male pelvic thrust. Pubes were trimmed to a heart shape with clean vertical lips with a hairline slit and there is an arrow piercing a heart shape tattoo just above her trimmed pubes. Long slender, well shaped hairless inverted plantain tree-like legs were reflecting. Thighs were well round shaped, well developed and sleek enough to create a 2” gap at her loin. My God! What a beauty. I got an instant hard on though completely exhausted just an hour ago. She walked steadily towards the lappy which was on the bed unaware that the camera and mic was on. She bent forward, lifting a leg straight backward. Oh God! Her ‘D’ cupped chest bulges are so tight that they did not even swing slightly and were downward straight from her chest as if they were solid. She kissed her right palm and blew that slowly and whirled around on her toe and showed her pot shaped well developed hind globes to the camera. There is also a large butterfly tattoo covering her large hind globes with its body at the center just at her crack beginning just below her waist. Oh! Her hind globes are so elevated that it can make a 6” gap on her waist to the bed while she sleeps on her back facing the ceiling and needs no pillow under her waist for deep penetration.

Then she slowly went to her dressing table and untied the overhead bun and her silky shine waist length fell down like a wave in the ocean. He made her hair and a light makeup and walked out of the camera range still on her birth robe. I made another drink and switched to their bedroom cams. I can see Alli was on the bed with a bulge on his shorts. It seems he is in a great mood waiting for her. She entered the bedroom with a night suit and after applying moisturizer on her body she opened the hair and climbed the bed slowly and switched off the light. Alli pulled her to him and embraced her tight She did not object to his pulling and kissed him light and said playfully,
  • Sorry darling. I am on my period.
I can see and hear them clearly and astonished. I have already seen her without a sanitary napkin for a long time. She was quite jovial during day time and nattering a hindi tune. Alli then requested her for a blow job and hand job. But she avoided him very shrewdly, telling that she was very tired and went on sleeping, showing her back to Alli. Poor Alli, what a KLPD. I smelled something great fishy with Akki and went to sleep with another drink, without a sag as I was a little bit tired due to the evening adventure.

As I have a busy schedule, I was not able to check her devices though I have full access to those and already clowned her lappy. In the morning I asked ACP cyber cell who is another techie, my another bosom and handed over him Ayesh’s mobile no. and requested him to forward her all calls to my server and gave him my server address. Then just checked her yesterday’s call details and found that she had a call with Rafiq for 42 minutes, Mahesh for 22 minutes and some Ruksana for about one and half an hour and all other calls are not remarkable. Ruksana may be her friend or relative but who are Rafiq and Mahesh?

I inquired with Alli about them and I was right, Ruksana is her sister but he is quite unaware of the other two fellows which forced me to dig her chat histories and she had many chat accounts but strangely all chat histories were cleared which made me more suspicious and I planned to hack the accounts at the other end which I need them to be online and active which need 24hrs surveillance may be 48 or 72 hrs which I cannot afford.

I thought over the problem for sometime and modified the coding of the bug in her lappy to hack the login details of the accounts of her chat mates when they will be online and the bug will be updated as soon as her lappy will be logged in and prepared to leave for my office.

At the office I met Alli and I smiled at him and asked his whereabouts. He told me that he had a very bad night yesterday. I informed him that after installing the cameras now his bedroom is live to me. So, your night story is well seen by me, I need to know your morning episode. He continued,
  • Nothing that much, usual morning chores, nothing special. Today she needed to go shopping, I handed her my credit card and she dropped me at the office and took the car and will lift me up after the office.
  • Shopping in the midweek? Could she not have waited for the same till the weekend? Isn't she comfortable shopping with you? What will she do the whole day? Will she return home after shopping or does she have any other place to pass the time till evening?
  • Sorry Yaar (Friend), I was a little bit upset for yesterday night. These things did not come to my mind. Yes, You are right. She might have waited for the weekend and she is quite comfortable with me on shopping. I do not think other than home she had any other place for time pass after shopping. He was a little puzzled.
I smelt something fishy and did not tell him anything to make him more puzzled. Went to my cabin and checked her phone calls. Nothing found suspicious, might have cleared her phone logs. I checked her phone location. She was at ‘Orion Mall’. She was there till 1.30pm and after that she moved towards south about 40kms and stopped at “Drive In” restaurant at 2.20pm. I googled about the restaurant and found that it was at the outskirts of the city where you can drive in and have your orders in your vehicle or in the refreshing space of the restaurant. It is generally preferred by young lovers and couples who are interested in romance inside the car without any hindrance.

I was stunned. She moved a furlong and from the speed it seemed she got out of the car and entered the restaurant. I tried to listen to her through her mobile but was not successful as her mobile might have inside her vanity. Near about 3.10pm she left the restaurant and moved perhaps towards the car and got in in 5mins. But the car did not move. I was tensed. I was unable to concentrate on my work. Wasted the whole day spying on her but till now no concrete result. I was not able to hear her yet as her mobile was in her vanity.

Suddenly an idea came into my mind. Taking the chance I made her a prank call. She made her mobile out of her vanity to attend the call. Getting no answer from the other end she cut the call and placed the phone on the front dashboard of the car.

Oh! Yes, now I can get her. My guess was right. She was with someone named "Sidd". I opened the phone camera but can't get any pictures of them other than the car ceiling as the phone was placed on the dashboard facing up but can get their voices crystal clear. Sidd was trying to seduce her .
  • I love you darling.
  • Hummm….
  • Are you not comfortable with me?
  • Oh! Yes. If not, then why am I alone here with you?
  • Then, why are you so silent?
  • Actually, this is the first time in my life, I am alone with anybody other than my hubby. She shied…
  • Oh! Really. I am obliged. Everything has a beginning Honey… May I have permission to touch you for the first time? He teased her.
There was a short silence. Perhaps she smiled at him and he might have pulled her for a hug or placed his hand on her thigh or something like that. I heard a hustle sound and her little moan and long breath. She might have shivered and thrilled with his touch.

To be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Dear bro thanks and very interesting story nice update also.
Like Reply
good update
Like Reply
  • Oh! Baby, you have very luscious lips. May I have the pleasure to take care of those?
I got no sound for a minute and then erotic chuckling sound of smooching transmitted to me means either she allowed him for the same with her eyes or her silence was taken as her approval.
  • No Sidd, no. Ayesha objected in a feeble voice breaking the smooch.
But I can hear her moans and gasping means a sensitive part of her was caressed by Sidd. Maybe her chest balls or groin. I cannot see anything but her moans and gasping increased means without caring her objection Sidd started playing with her assets.
  • No Sidd, no. Do not forget it’s a public place. Please don’t unhook my blouse.
  • None will bother us here. All are enjoying their own ways here baby. So don’t be scared of anything. Let me play the game of love. I like your magnificent balls and want to play with those.
  • Oh! No. I am feeling shy.
  • Why so darling? I have already seen your voluptuous assets. You have never shied while showing those to me.
I was confused a little.From their talk it seemed, it was their first date. Then when and how she showed him her assets? There was a little pause. It seemed that she dropped her resistance and Sidd is unhooking her blouse and maybe her bra.
  • Auch… she cried in pain. Be gentle Sidd, it’s painful. Don’t bite there and leave your marks. Don’t forget, I’m a married lady.
Oh! God, Sidd is now sucking, mauling her melons and teething her chestnuts.I got a hard boner. I was dying to view the show. So, I made another prank call. She requested him to stop and might have stretched her hand from the back to pick her mobile from the dashboard.

While she was looking at the mobile screen I got her clear frontal view. Her makeup was completely messed up with sweat and a tooth mark on her lower lips. A clear visible hickey on her left side neck and right upper chest. Her face was completely tense with ecstasy.Seems that bastard was dealing with her well.

As soon as I cut the call she held the mobile in her fist, leaned forward and placed her hand on the front seat for support. Luckily the camera was not blocked and I can see the actions going on her chest and lap. Her blouse was flung aside. Bra was unhooked and the bra cups were uplifted to show the creamy white melons. I cannot get the clear views of her globes as Sidd was in her lap sucking her balls harshly alternating while kneading the other very roughly.She was moaning like anything uttering unsyllabled words.
  • You son of bitch. Shuck me, shuck me hard…pressing her balls in his mouth making him breathless.
I cannot believe that. She was furry out of lust. She had lost all of her decency and out of all inhibitions. She was out of her own control and surely the bloody bitch wos going to be fucked in her very first date and none can save her from that. I pitied Alli and her.

Suddenly her mobile rang and Alli’s image flashed on the mobile screen.

Spontaneously, she came unto her sense and told to Sidd,
  • Please stop it. It’s enough. My hubby is calling, probably to pick him up.
But it seemed that Sidd was not in mood to stop the ongoing play as he was very near to get her nailed under him and held her tight and tried to tongue her navel. Swiftly she came into action and pulled his hair and pushed him away in a flash and came out of the car semi necked.

She just covered her chest with her saree and the phone rang again and it was Alli again and she picked up the phone trying to control her gasping.
  • Hi Alli....
  • Are you OK? Seems restless… Alli sensed her gasping.
  • Yes. I am quite OK. The mobile was in the car and I was a little bit away. I rushed to the car to pick the call, so I am gasping a little. She lied.
  • How was your lunch?
  • Oh! Quite fabulous. Really I enjoyed it. Just returned after that. She lied again.
  • How is the ‘Drive In’ restaurant? Seems it is good enough to enjoy with a friend.
My God! What a thunder without cloud? Her face became pale as if her entire blood were drained out of her body and she started shivering. She was speechless. I can see her facial expressions as she was using Bluetooth then. She mustered some courage and answered in a fumbled tone,
  • Oh! It's a nice one. But I am surprised. How could you know all these? Are you spying on me? She spoke hesitantly in a feeble tone.
  • Ha, ha, ha….. Spying on You. No need darling, I have complete faith in you. I love you very much, so I care for you. It's simple logic. You have swiped the card at ‘Drive In’ restaurant at 3.05pm for Rs.1,420/-. So everything is clear. I think that restaurant is at the outskirts of the city. You have driven so far to lunch where as so many nice restaurants are there nearby in the city means that restaurant has something special you like. The bill was 1,420, which means you are not alone. Though you had your lunch by 3pm still you are there with your mate means, you like that place very much purposefully. Alli explained.
She was a bit relaxed now hearing Alli’s explanation but still shivering as of her theft was caught and her face was still gloomy with guilty feelings knowing Alli’s love and faith in her. She tried to smile but in vain. Her face showed that she was shrinking with her guilt. Finally she utter again a lie,
  • No, I am alone here honey. But there was no force in her voice.
  • Ha ha ha ….. A beautiful sexy hottie like you passing time in a place at the outskirts of the city without any companion, Unbelievable, if you are right. Then what about the bill? It cannot be a single person's bill without boozing which you don’t. He teased her again.
Alli’s logic was strong enough to knock her out. Finally she surrendered. She answered with a nervous tone,
  • Yes, you are right. I am with an old friend.
Alli cut her answer in between…
  • Don’t be so nervous Yaar (Friend). I am not going to ask you, old or new, male or female. When a person is not satisfied with the homemade food or no food, he/she prefers to dine at a restaurant. Sometimes also for change of taste. Nothing to be ashamed of that, though I know you are not that type. Alli replied satirically.
Bravo Alli bravo. What a timely attack at the wrong moment. You hit the Bull’s eye in time. I was quite helpless to save her but you saved her from becoming adulterous.

Akki was fully flat. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. She was dumbfounded and not aware when her saree on her chest fell down, revealing her splendid chest bulges, making a nice feast for me. Finally she uttered in a great difficulty,
  • I’m very sorry.
  • Sorry? Sorry for what? Alli queried with a fumble.
Alli was not aware of her situation, so could not understand her reply and fumbled. But I laughed heartily, still enjoying her exposed well developed ‘D’ cups. She came into her senses hearing Alli’s fumble.
  • Oh! No, nothing. Will I pick you up now? She wanted to close the embarrassing topic.
  • No worry, if you are not free yet or have any work unfinished due to my intervention, complete that. Take your own time.I will take a cab or ask Rohan to drop me at our home. Alli gave another strong blow to her.
She panicked. Could not understand how Alli is guessing so correctly her present condition. But I knew it was nothing but Alli’s frustration for the KLPD yesterday night and he might have sensed a foul from her lying. 
She was on the verge of crying.
  • No, no, I don’t have any important work. I am quite free. Reaching you soon.
  • No, I don’t think so. If you don’t have any special programme today, you might have waited for me till the weekend for the shopping. But you didn’t.
  • I am sorry, very sorry. But, You might have told me that.
  • Sorry, sorry for what? Sorry for nothing. You know very well, I never restricted nor denied anything you asked ever as I have faith in you after ,.'. He disconnected the phone.
She was shrinking for her guilt and quite unable to bear the strong targeted blows from Alli and collapsed holding the front door handle of the car. Tears were rolling down nonstop with no crying sound and finally she managed to enter the driving seat of the car.

Sidd in the back seat was quite unaware of the recent developments. Most probably caressing his member and waiting for her for a nice end game. As soon as he got her in the driving seat, still with an open chest, grabbed her melons firmly and tried to kiss her neck from the back seat.

I can enjoy these scenes as she is still holding the mobile in her left hand facing the front camera towards her.

Akki told nothing. She turned her body slightly to the left. 

Shatakkk… her right hand fell on Sidd’s left cheek. The blow was so sudden and severe that Sidd was thrown to the back seat.
  • You dirty swain, get out of the car. Do not have the slight decency and knowledge when what to do? It’s not your fault. I have given you that  undue lift.
Sidd was unable to understand anything. Perhaps his head was still spinning with the severe slap from her. Suddenly a thought came into my mind. She was alone with Sidd and she slapped him hard. He may cause problems to her instantly or in future. It was not yet clear how Sidd views her assets naked? I simply prayed to God to save her instantly and I can manage the future problem if any.

Sidd was dumbfounded and without uttering a single word got out of the car still caressing his left cheek. I was unable to see him as Akki placed the phone on the dashboard to adjust her clothing and makeup. After adjusting her attire she drove fast without caring about Sidd.

I called Alli. He was quite upset. Without uttering a single word I drove him to my hotel. As soon as he entered the room he leaped forward to the cupboard and pulled out the Johnny Walker bottle and started gulping directly from the bottle.

I simply stared at him without uttering anything. After few gulps he opened his mouth with a crying tone,
  • Rohan, please save me. That bloody bitch was with someone which she is hiding from me.
I patted his shoulder and told,

To be Contd....
[+] 2 users Like Blue Bull's post
Like Reply