Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Tongue 
This is a work of fiction and all characters are fictitious  and have no resemblance to any one living or dead.

Padmini is a happy and loyal housewife. She is happily married with 2 kids. Her hubby insisted and put both of them in boarding school to ensure good education and good jobs. One has grown and now working too while the other is in college.Her hubby works in an MNC. Financially the family is well off and is upper middle class. Padmini is 45, fair, south Indian woman with nice round well used boobs. She is 5.4, tall by south Indian standards and while she is no model she is beautiful at her age too.  When in nice saree she looks beautiful. Her dressing is normally conservative though at times she wears sleeveless blouses and on occasions she wears nice and even slightly sexy dresses.  She like to wear nice  bras and occasionally even  lacy bra on special occasions. She uses both demi and full cup and normally prefers balconette bras and even has a few lingerie sets too.

[img][Image: bakconeyye-bra.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Balconette-Bra.jpg][/img]

Padmini is a housewife and she takes care of house and she cooks delicious food. She engages herself actively and her hubby normally returns by about 8 pm and the couple have an early dinner and then they just chat and sleep early. Like all middle aged couple they have their fucks once or twice a week, in weekends.  Padmini at 45 has more time since kids are away and her hubby, once he goes in morning comes back in night only. But her urge for sex is more.

[img][Image: saree5.jpg] best photo sharing application[/img]

Recently her hubby has been sent on overseas mission and he is abroad at least for 6 months. As he thought it will be a short mission with max of one year, he has not taken Padmini with him.

Vijay is an young man of 23 and he is a classmate and friend of her eldest son. He used to visit her house occasionally when her hubby is there. He runs his father’s business and is rich.  Now he is coming more often on the pretext of helping her. Even when her hubby is there he used to look at Padmini and she is aware but she thought it as a fad of an young man. In fact inwardly she is mighty pleased that a boy of 23 finds her attractive.  He realized quickly that even when she caught him there are no angry looks or she did not openly scold him. This encouraged him to be bolder and at times when her hubby is not there he started openly praising her beauty. She told him not to imagine things and she is just an average middle aged woman and he said you may think so but you are beautiful and uncle is very lucky. 

The discussion ended there as Padmini cut short the discussion indicating she is not interested to continue. Vijay knows she is a typical Indian woman, very loyal to her hubby and committed to her kids. But he developed a crush on her early on even when he is younger. It is not that he is a virgin but for some reason he has developed a crush and he knows his wish may never come true.  But even then over a period he has become closer both to her and even her hubby.

Vijay is coming more often and e has become much closer touchinh her here and there occasionally and always praises her. Slowly she is developing soft corner and today he is coming as Padmini called him as she has to go and do some shopping. He came in his car and she opened the door and that day she is wearing  a nice saree and today she wore it below her navel and her blouse is low cut and to herself she looked sexy  when she saw herself in Mirror. She wanted to test him. No wonder he looked at her wow Aunt you are beautiful. Stop this flattery she said, let us go I need to come back and cook. Aunty today is Sunday so I am free and after shopping we will eat outside and then I will drop you back. Take rest for today. You can cook in the night he smiled. Oh no no need I will come back and cook and he said no we are eating outside. Ok she said and they reached the mall and she purchased some groceries and then she asked him if he is really free and he said yes take your time. He saw her entering a hosiery shop. She asked him to wait but he simply followed her but sat far from her. Salesgirl asked him and he asked her to show some nice and revealing lingerie sets or bras to the lady over there. He told her bill those and give me. But pack them with what she choose. She gave a wicked smile but he pushed a couple of hundred rupees and said this is for you. She walked over there and she began showing her some expensive lingerie sets and Padmini liked 2 of them and she even tried it but when she saw the price she hesitated and selected another bras and panties. He saw and asked her and Padmini said nothing too expensive and he said buy what you like aunty.  If you do not mind you can accept as my gift. She is a bit shocked and also pleasantly surprised and she hesitated but the sales girl said Madam you will look sexy in these  and she has to say yes.
Vijay is happy his plan worked and he took her to a cozy restaurant and not much crowd over there and as they say he leaned over her and talked occasionally stealing glances at her navel and also at her clev slightly visible even though her pallu is intact.

tbc

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rated
Like Reply
Superb story
[+] 1 user Likes vaddadi2007's post
Like Reply
woooowwwwwww hot theme and hot beginning plz post more.....
Like Reply
(22-01-2020, 10:42 PM)Momhunter Wrote: Rated

[Image: t4.jpg]

Momhunter, such encouragement helps us to write more. Will post an update tomorrow.  Soon we will have her fuck guy of her son's age.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Momhunter, such encouragement helps us to write more. Will post an update tomorrow.  Soon we will have her fuck guy of her son's age.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rated bro
[+] 1 user Likes Auntychod's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2020, 11:05 PM)vaddadi2007 Wrote: Superb story

vaddadi, updae will be posted tomorrow. Hope you will enjoy reading
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Great, waiting for your next big update
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 08:47 AM)ramesh_kumar Wrote: woooowwwwwww hot theme and hot beginning plz post more.....

[img][Image: t4.jpg][/img]

Ramesh for all the encouragement and I will post an update tonight.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Vijay is happy his plan worked and he took her to a cozy restaurant and not much crowd over there and as they say he leaned over her and talked occasionally stealing glances at her navel and also at her clev slightly visible even though her pallu is intact. contd...

She observed his glances and understood where he is looking. She is both amused and pleased. She is amused as she thought hi more than 2p years younger to her and girls will fall for him as he rich and handsome and pleased that even such young guy found her attractive. She excused herself to restroom and slightly adjusted her pallu as she wanted to see his reactions. She returned and as she walked he could clearly see her lovely navel  and he almost stared at her navel, she intentionally stayed for a few seconds  but then looked up only to find her left boob slightly exposed looking round and firm. As she is sitting he had a nice view of her clev too and he is mighty pleased. He ordered a bear for himself and asked her and she said she will have soft drink. They sipped and ate their dinner slowly as the ambiance is good and she too enjoyed the change. All the while he is looking at her navel and boob or leaning to get a clev view and she helped him leaning herself and telling him something.  Vijay enjoyed this new found closeness too. As they came out Vijay opened the car for her to board and then climbed in  and drove to her house and dropped her.  He said Aunty bye and left. She went in and tried to sleep eluded her as her hubby is now away for about 6 weeks and she thought of him and the wonderful sex they had, and she is now starved of sex too. Her thoughts drifted to Vijay and she is again amused that he should have a crush on her as now she is clear on that. Still she thought the time spent with him is nice and she realized she has become closer to Vijay.

Next few days passed and Vijay intentionally has not come or called her and she decided to call him and he said hi aunty good morning.HRU. She said I am fine and she said I have not seen you these days and he said he is slightly busy. The truth is he wanted to see her reaction if he kept away. He is mighty happy his plan worked and she called,. Tell me aunty any help required, she said no Vijay just feeling plain bored. He said Aunty I will make myself free in the late evening; we can go out and have dinner. She said are you asking me for a date, I am married. He laughed and said   I am only asking you to join me for dinner since you are feeling bored.  She said call me later I will let you know. He now knew his plan is on track and he will fuck this delicious aunty soon. She cooked food and slept still it is clear she is feeling sex starved as she has never been away from her hubby this long.
She waited for his call and normally she would have been in kitchen but she is too bored to go. She did not go to kitchen and the call has come finally, Vijay wanted to keep her guessing and she responded and said hi Vijay. He said hi aunty, you asked me to call you.  Yes Vijay you wanted to go to dinner and he said Ok aunty I will be there in an hour. She teased him you are saying before I told you and he said if you wanted to say No you would have told immediately. Be ready aunty in an hour. He is tempted to ask her to wear a sexy saree but thought he should not be hasty.

She now took a shower and took her time. As she planned her  dress on impulse she selected the expensive brought recently and she wore a nice saree and she wore a deep low cut blouse. Normally she will not wear but her hubby asked her to have them when they went on vacation, A she put it on, she thought this will expose me and he will surely feast. Yet she felt pleasantly excited and thought what is happening to me I am thinking of exposing to my son’s friend. Ok just some harmless flirting she reassured herself, not realizing what is to come. He came and as he saw her dressed he exclaimed Wah, aunty you look stunning. Come on stop that I will get coffee and he said don’t spoil your dress, let us go. He took her to a big mall away from her house and he said we can spend some time here and then we will go for dinner. She went in to a few ladies shops and he said if you buy any it is in me as I brought you here and she laughed. Finally she brought some minor items and paid for them. He took her again to a cozy place and they seated in sofa which is like L but not really L. Now as he sat much nearer to her he could feast on her beauty. He ordered bear and he said aunty tonight you said share but she said no but he persuaded her to drink.

Now they sipped and he moved closer and he could clearly see her clev, much better and deeper view than earlier. He knew now she has dressed for him and so kept talking to her and continuously peeped in to her boobs view. At time he will focus on her navel and he wanted to touch and feel her navel as no one can see them.  As they finished bear he ordered another and Padmini too has become freer. She is enjoying the attention of this young stud and she excused and went to rest room and then she thought why not give more to him she thought mischievously as the place is thinly crowded.  She returned as she leaned to talk to him she let her pallu for few seconds and he had a wonderful view of her B cup boobs. He gripped his bear and stared at her cleavage. She smiled and said have your bear and then will finish dinner. Time passed quickly for him and he dropped her back and walked in to her house as anted to try his luck.  She leaned and said thank you Vijay and her pallu slipped. She took time to put it back and Vijay is lost in the view.  He drank the view. She said goodnight and he rose but took her hand and kissed her hand said goodnight and left. His kiss sent electric sensations.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 10 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
rated plz continue ...................
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 05:44 PM)Auntychod Wrote: Rated bro

Auntychod for all the support and such support encourages me to write more
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 10:02 PM)kuskari09 Wrote: Great, waiting for your next big update

kuskari, hope you have read my update and I hope you will leave a comment.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Superb please continue
Like Reply
(25-01-2020, 10:01 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro
Continue

Renjith, yes the story will be continued and will post update tomorrow. Glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Expecting your next big updates
[+] 2 users Like kuskari09's post
Like Reply