Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Allan didn't use a condom. That was my first wish. He came inside my mom. That was the second wish. It seems God had answered both my prayers.
Without wasting time, I grabbed a newspaper lying outside and shot streams of my goo all over the Day's Headlines.
Mom's debauchery was complete.............

It took me good few minutes to recover from my orgasmic bliss. I was in a state of trance, still processing what I just had observed. There she was, my prim and proper Indian mother getting her pussy filled by a white man who is not her husband. The erotic nature of this copulation was simply irresistible. The contrast of their skin tone, especially their locked genitals, the debauchery of a loyal Indian wife with her white paramour and finally receiving his baby making seed in her receptive womb were all too much for me. I never cummed so much before.

I looked inside the bedroom now. They were lying exhausted, Allan on top of mom. His now shrinking cock still buried inside her pussy. Mom gradually loosened her grip on Allan and her legs slid down onto the bed. Knees slightly bend, her legs splayed wide on the bed. Allan's flaccid cock came out of her pussy with an audible 'plonk' noise and with that drops of cum oozed out and trickled down through her left inner thigh on to the bed sheet and formed a huge wet spot.

Allan rolled over to her left and laid flat on his back. His now limp cock was lying upside down on his abdomen, glistening with mom's pussy juice. The head pointing towards his chest. A tiny drop of cum formed at the slit.

I looked towards mom. Her freshly fucked pussy was stretched so wide that I could see a gaping hole and a pool of fresh cum inside. Allan's semen oozing out from her pussy and there was also some blood mixed with it, she was bleeding slightly because his monster cock had torn her tight inner labia. That was a sign that my mom hadn't had sex in years or maybe because dad's cock was much smaller than Allan's. Given how attractive she was and her flawless performance minutes ago, I'd assume the second.

After a minute or so her inner lips slowly closed and her pussy went back to its "normal" shape.

She turned to her left now. Allan was lying on his back with his eyes closed. Mom looked downwards to his cock and with her right-hand grab hold of it. Allan opened his eyes, tilted his head towards mom. Their eyes met and they both smile at each other. No word was spoken, mom raised her upper body leaning on her left elbow and put her lips on Allan's and started kissing. Allan kissed back. Within seconds they were passionately kissing each other. Their tongue entwined and danced in each other's mouth. Further down mom's right hand started stroking his cock gently, occasionally giving light squeezes. I could see few drops of his leftover cum dripped out and fell on mom's fingers.

They broke the kiss and mom brought her mouth down and planted a soft kiss on the cockhead. She swiftly smeared the cum accumulated on Allan's cock tip on her lips like a lipstick. She then opened her lips and put the head inside. Allan winced in sheer pleasure and put his right hand on the back of mom's head. He then lightly pushed her head against his cock and at the same time gave a slight forward thrust by his cock. About 2 inches of his cock entered her mouth. Mom was bit surprised by this and rolled her eyes. Nevertheless she happily started sucking on the cock. The cock grew bigger in her mouth and in no time half of its full 9 inches buried inside of her mouth and the other half was wrapped by mom's fingers.

Mom then removed her hand from the cock and took hold of his balls. She started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, while scratching his balls with her manicured nails. His balls started getting heavier. She looked at them, gave a naughty smile, brought her tongue near the balls, and gave a nice long lick. She occasionally took them in her mouth. I could imagine the degree of pleasure Allan was receiving. His legs spread further apart giving mom deeper access to his balls, his 9 inches proudly standing tall, pointing towards ceiling, his eyes shut, face grimaced and a low groan escaped his mouth. Encouraged, my mom went back to suck his cock, taking half of his length in one go and started bobbing up and down. The cock was glistening with her saliva and her juices from the fucking earlier.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT AND NISHA MAKE LOVE...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-12-2021, 04:47 AM)peter171 Wrote: Waiting for next updates

Thank you peter171. updates posted.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY FLIRTS WITH SMITA AGAIN...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading it
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I wish
1 allen now flirt with wife infront of husband and her son ,
2 allen go with indian family on vacation and so softcore cuckold fun
3 softcore cuckold with alow build up
As i said i wish and ita an suggestion for future updates
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
Allan was receiving. His legs spread further apart giving mom deeper access to his balls, his 9 inches proudly standing tall, pointing towards ceiling, his eyes shut, face grimaced and a low groan escaped his mouth. Encouraged, my mom went back to suck his cock, taking half of his length in one go and started bobbing up and down. The cock was glistening with her saliva and her juices from the fucking earlier................

By now, my mom had crossed all the boundaries of being a faithful wife and mother. She had found the forbidden fruit she had perhaps been craving for long deep beneath her prim and proper exterior. The way she was enjoying with Allan in her bed, said to me that she finally met her match. Her deepest carnal desire is about to be satisfied.
Allan patted on her bare butt cheek. My mom stopped sucking and looked at him. Allan winked and gestured her to come over him. She shifted her butt over, straddling his face. Her knees are in-line with his ears. She slowly lowered her pelvic. Allan also helped by locking his hand around her waist and pulling her shapely ass down on his face. His face is now fully engulfed by her round butt. I could sense when his tongue touched her pussy. She suddenly shuddered and arched her back. Her eyes rolled over; hair dishevelled across shoulder. He must have touched her erogenous spot because a guttural sound emanated from her. She had now firmly pressed her pelvic to Allan's mouth and at the same time herself took his erect pole in mouth. They are now in a 69 position.

From where I stand, I could see mom's end of the action. She was bobbing her head up and down frantically, taking almost the entire length in her mouth. His cock head must be touching her throat. Her Mangal sutra, the sign of her marital sanctity was swinging wildly and regularly brushing against the cock. It looked as though it was also busy pleasing his cock. I had never thought in my wildest dream that my conservative Indian mom could give such a nice deep throat. From time to time she took the cock out and with her nose touched the tip of his cock head. 

I guess she was taking a sniff of his musky aroma. Her silky-smooth hair would fall down from her shoulder and came in between her mouth and his cock. She would quickly flick her hair back over her shoulder making the space between his cock and her lips free of any obstruction. By now they were settled in a steady rhythm sucking each other.

This went on for good few minutes. Allan patted her butt again and mom got up. She looked over to Allan. He gestured her to turn around which mom complied. He asked "Anjali, how about you ride me?" Mom giggled and rode him without saying a word. She straddled him placing her knees either side of his waist. With her left hand placed on his torso to keep balance, she grabbed his cock with her right hand and place the cockhead right at the entrance of her vagina. They look at each other, a nonverbal agreement was made and she lowered her body onto his pole. First his pink cockhead and then inch by inch of his vein covered white dick started disappearing inside the fold of her mocha-coloured pussy.

She stopped when his dick was half way through. She now raised herself until the cockhead is just enough inside of her not to slid out. She slowly lowered herself again. This continued for couple of minutes. With each stroke Allan went deeper and deeper until the base hit her pussy lips. He was fully in. She took few more full strokes. At that position she paused for a moment.

I was astonished to see their stamina. Allan notwithstanding, but I had never thought mom had this kind of sexual vigour. There she was, my conservative mom ridding on her lover's cock. The contrast between their skin tone was the sexiest thing anyone would notice. My mom with her dusky glowing skin riding on a pinkish white cock. The white cock was deeply buried in her darkish brown pussy and the pussy lips were stretched to accommodate his 3 inches girth. She placed both her hands on Allan's chest and bend forward to offer her tits. 

Allan hungrily took one in his mouth and cup the other with his left hand. Again his pinkish lips against her dark areola looked so sexy. They looked like a perfect pair. She, the exotic Indian princess finally gave herself to her white knight, showering him with her eastern sensuality. He the blonde king was devouring on his exotic conquest. Everything from their body contour to overall features looked like they perfectly complement each other. Cupid had handpicked this couple.

The sight was simply too sexy. A conservative and devout Indian wife and mom had tasted the forbidden fruit. Something inside me told that there would be no way back from here. Mom would get drawn to this virile cock time and time again, she would no longer be happy with anything less. I thought, she fully deserved this cock. Her mature sexuality needed a testosterone fuelled man who could give her all this pleasure. The fact that mom cheated on dad to get her pussy filled, made this forbidden liaison even more intoxicating. She would definitely not had received this kind of pleasure in a monotonous marital sex.

My mom collected her loose hair and tied in a small bun while Allan was devouring her tits. She adjusted herself riding on Allan to give him better access to her tits causing her naturally wide hip flared further. Her butt cheeks spread further apart. Allan placed his hands on either cheek near the crack and pulled them a bit further. I could clearly see her dark puckered hole. Mom further bend forward and rest her upper body on top of Allan's torso. His cock deeply buried inside her pussy. They looked at each other and she took his lips in her mouth and started kissing.

stay tuned....................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(30-12-2021, 03:28 AM)peter171 Wrote: I wish
1 allen now flirt  with wife infront of husband  and her son ,
2 allen  go with indian family on vacation and so softcore cuckold fun
3 softcore  cuckold  with alow build up
As i said i wish and ita an suggestion for future updates

Thank you peter 171. This is written by someone else. Let us see what comes.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) Hope

you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SIL AND MIL HAVE FUN IN THEATRE ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
A very happy new year to all readers
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 5c04603121169.jpg]
Like Reply
Mom further bend forward and rest her upper body on top of Allan's torso. His cock deeply buried inside her pussy. They looked at each other and she took his lips in her mouth and started kissing.

Meanwhile Allan tightened his grip on her ass and started pounding from below. From my vantage point I could see his white rod going in and out of mom's pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and firmly clutched his rod. Couple of strokes later I saw mom's hips also gyrating with Allan's thrusts. She was nearing another orgasm. Allan clutched her now loosened hair and pulled her head back. She was staring at the ceiling. Both had increased their tempo. Couple of more thrusts from Allan and mom could not hold. She reached her peak. With a long groan she shuddered.

"Ah ah ah aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii" mom whimpered and collapsed on Allan. A powerful orgasm had erupted. Her juices started flowing down Allan's manhood. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Allan meanwhile rolled over and put mom on the bed on her back. Mom was still breathing heavy with her nostril flared up and there were sweat beads glistening on her forehead. Her face looked angelic by the post orgasmic bliss. She opened her eyes and reached out for Allan. Once she grab hold of his hands, she pulled him onto her and showered him with kisses on his face, lips, neck and chest. She locked her legs on Allan's butt to pull him further in. Her right hand reached between their body and got hold of his balls while her left arm slowly caressed his back. It was a sight to behold. Mom's petite frame was completely overtaken by Allan's athletic frame. Only her brown limbs are poking out from under his white body. It looked as if chocolate flakes were poured into bowl of cream. Her right hand was gently massaging on his hairless balls. Her bangles were making sweet melodic chimes with her action. This added to the eroticism that was unfolding on the bed.

The air inside the room was filled with pungent aroma from their love juices mixed with smell of pheromone and sweat. I could smell that even from outside the door. It was intoxicating and made my dick hard again. I started stroking my dick gently.

Allan got on to his knees and placed himself between mom's legs. He delicately spread them wide apart and placed his hard cock right at the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes met and an unspoken lust was transmitted. Mom grabbed his cock and lovingly put that in her love hole.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-4112883.html#pid4112883][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MIL PLANS TO SEDUCE VIJAY..Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story A SWAP IS ON???...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MIL AND VIJAY HAVE FUN Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Only her brown limbs are poking out from under his white body. It looked as if chocolate flakes were poured into bowl of cream. Her right hand was gently massaging on his hairless balls. Her bangles were making sweet melodic chimes with her action. This added to the eroticism that was unfolding on the bed..........

The air inside the room was filled with pungent aroma from their love juices mixed with smell of pheromone and sweat. I could smell that even from outside the door. It was intoxicating and made my dick hard again. I started stroking my dick gently.

Allan got on to his knees and placed himself between mom's legs. He delicately spread them wide apart and placed his hard cock right at the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes met and an unspoken lust was transmitted. Mom grabbed his cock and lovingly put that in her love hole.

Allan meanwhile adjusted himself between her thighs. He then placed her legs on his shoulder and slightly bend forward to get better access to her pussy. He now started pounding slowly. Her anklets were brushing against his neck rhythmically with each stroke. With all the lubrication from their mutual love juices, mom's pussy had become smooth like butter. Allan was getting no resistance and mom's pussy had lovingly accommodated half of his manhood without any problem. Only a wet "plop plop" sound emanating rhythmically from their locked genitals. He increased his pace and so did the wonderful wet sound and the musky aroma. It was too much for me and I came hard again. Still only half of his dick was in.

I was quite impressed to see Allan's stamina. This had been going on for more than an hour now and he was showing no signs of relenting. If the first round was a sprint, this was certainly a marathon and he was good at both. In fact I came 4 times in this duration. My mom was equally impressive in keeping up with Allan. They were indeed a pair made in heaven.

Allan grabbed her legs by the back of the knees and pushed them down to her so that her knees were touching the bed beside her face. Mom was very flexible due to her years of yoga practice. She had no problem spreading her legs like that and exposing her sex to Allan like a lotus bloom. Without saying a word Allan entered her and all of a sudden, furiously started ramming his oversized, enormous cock hard into her pussy. With his hands still holding her knees to the bed beside her face he slammed her hard so that her huge tits started bouncing uncontrollably. The mangalsutra between her boobs was thrashing so violently as if it was about to fall off her neck. "Owww GOD It's So Big!!!!, ohh, ohh, ohhhhh, ohh my god don't stop, ah, ah, ahh, ahh!" She was whimpering in pain as he went faster and harder into her stretched pussy. Perhaps for the first time in the whole session, she felt the full length of Allan's dick and started screaming. I could see the whole 9 inches was fully in and probably ramming against her cervix.

In the first round, they both were so excited that they didn't get the chance to fully explore each other. Now that the initial excitement had settled, they were up for a long and hard fuck. "Ohhh, Owww, ohh, oww, ohh, oww, oww, ohh God fuck me!!, fuck me hard, ohh ohh, ohh ohhhhh god ahhhhhhh, I'm Cumming!!!!, Oh My God I'm Cumming!!!" He just kept pounding into her swollen 38-year-old mature pussy. Mom was having another orgasm god knows how many times. I simply lost count. Her hands were gripping the head board above her, her knees were touching the bed beside her face, and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. She came all over him. But still no sign of him anywhere near cumming. The man was a fucking genius.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ANI PLANS RESORT TRIP TO SEDUCE NISHA..Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SMITA AND MANOJ MAKE LOVE Smita andJanki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
In the first round, they both were so excited that they didn't get the chance to fully explore each other. Now that the initial excitement had settled, they were up for a long and hard fuck. "Ohhh, Owww, ohh, oww, ohh, oww, oww, ohh God fuck me!!, fuck me hard, ohh ohh, ohh ohhhhh god ahhhhhhh, I'm Cumming!!!!, Oh My God I'm Cumming!!!" He just kept pounding into her swollen 38-year-old mature pussy. Mom was having another orgasm god knows how many times. I simply lost count. Her hands were gripping the head board above her, her knees were touching the bed beside her face, and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. She came all over him. But still no sign of him anywhere near cumming. The man was a fucking genius...........

Allan kept on fucking mom at a steady cadence. Mom looked a bit subdued after her last orgasm, but quickly regained composure. Knees still touching the bed beside her face, her left hand found Allan's balls and she started caressing them again. The diamond on her wedding ring sparkled in the dimly lit room. My mom was fondling another man's balls while wearing the wedding ring given by my dad. Her mangalsutra which was the symbol of her marital sanctity was lying unadorned by the side of her neck. With her left hand still fondling his balls, she put her right hand on his bare butt and gently pulled him towards her. She was inviting him to come inside her pussy.

But Allan had different plan. He fucked her for few more minutes. At last, he gave couple of mighty thrust and suddenly withdrew and immediately started stroking his cock vigorously. He was nearing ejaculation. Mom put her feet back on his shoulder and locked them behind his neck. With his cock encapsulated between mom's thighs, Allan took last few strokes and the volcano erupted.

Three large ropes of his gooey cum erupted from his pisshole and landed on mom. The first one on her forehead and nose, smearing her sindur. The second one on her cleavage and third one on her belly button. He still had more to release. He picked up her mangalsutra and aimed his cockhead towards it. Last few shots of cum landed on it. Seeing that mom burst into laughter. Allan chuckled and released his grip from his cock. 

His balls were now empty. And then mom did something I'd never had imagined. She raised her left hand and showed Allan her diamond studded wedding ring which my dad gave her at their wedding. She had been wearing that all those years faithfully. Now she no longer needed that as she got a new man in her life. Showing the ring, she smiled and winked at Allan. He got the clue. He grabbed her left hand with his right hand and positioned his half erect cock with his left. His piss hole is directly aiming over the diamond. Thick drops of cum started oozing out and fell onto the diamond. Mom started giggling to see this. She now wiped her forehead and nose with the back of her right hand. The cum smeared sindur on the parting of her hair was now smudged across her forehead.

This was largely symbolic, but to me with this Allan finally completed his conquest of my mom and claimed his prize from my dad. My mom became his lover. After this, mom's sex would never going to be satiated by my dad.

After jerking off countless time I was literally exhausted and didn't want to stay there to witness their sexual romp anymore. Perhaps they were also tired and wanted some rest.

Just before leaving, I had one last look at them. I saw them cuddling, kissing and caressing each other tenderly like two teenagers newly in love. I let them share their tender moment of love and affection and went off to my room. They were probably going to have a long night.

In bed I started rewinding the whole episode in my mind and in no time I dozed off.

Next morning I woke up quite late. As it was a holiday, I had no rush to get up. Instead I wanted to play with my dick recalling last night's incidences. I was still reeling under some sort of stupor recalling mom and Allan's tryst from last night. My loyal and faithful mom finally give in to her innate desire on her 38th birthday by mating with a man not her husband. She had taken a lover, the best gift for her birthday.

stay  tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply