Madhu Smile Smile Smile

Thank you, Lovecraft.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bj.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: cuck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) Hope

you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: feed1.jpg]
upload image online
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
waiting
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
He asked her to turn aside and bent and started sucking her boobs, when she protested, he showed her the young couple where the lady is sitting on his lap and the guy is freely lapping up her boobs. They are not bothered that the few who are there can see them as the others too or more or less in compromising state...............

So, she allowed him and he sucked her boobs with absolute delight and she too is happy as she felt totally aroused by her SIL’s actions. She forgot her age, forgot where she is and just enjoyed the sexual acts of her SIL. She responded by pulling his boxer down and gripping his cock. She caressed his cock as her SIL mauled her boobs in a public place. She later massaged his hard cock and he in turn pushed his hand inside her saree and gripped her pussy and finger fucked her. 

He moved his fingers vigorously and his other hand pinched and kneaded her tits. With difficulty she stopped her moans by placing her hand on her mouth but soon she hit her orgasmic pleasure. She went limp and rested, her hand still on his hard cock. As she recovered, she jerked his rock-hard cock, he spurted in her hands and she quickly took out a napkin and cleaned his cock. She thought her SIL cashed on this issue and he thought he had a God sent opportunity and he is delighted of his time with his MIL. 

But he wanted to fuck her desperately now. As both rested, the call came and they finished shopping quickly and started back home. Even while driving back home, he played with her, pushing his hand inside her saree and gripping her pussy. She too wanted his cock in her pussy, then thought Vijay is there in the house and for a change she will seduce him and have his cock in her pussy.

Manoj returned home to find Vijay sitting in the living room and Smita is resting in the bedroom.  Vijay wanted to go but Manoj asked him to stay back saying we will have a drink and then have lunch. So, Manoj brought beer and as they sipped Smita joined them and she sipped her scotch. They chatted freely and Manoj walked in to kitchen to bring some snacks which gave Smita time to assuage the disappointment of Vijay.

S: Vijay, I know you are disappointed but please understand I have given in to your desire to drink my milk and then you have played with my most private parts.

V: Agree totally dear. But I also gave you lots of pleasures, I think. You have been vocal and enjoyed too. You know you are my dream girl and I have huge crush on you.

S: I know that and so allowed you some extent but?

V: Pease darling at least do not say no.

S; (smiles) it is Ok, I understand your feelings and who knows may be one day your dream will become a reality but you should have a steady girlfriend. See Janki was living with Pradeep even before marriage.

V: Yes Smita, I now have a GF Anita is her name.

S: Great news Vijay. So, you are not a virgin anymore?

V: To be honest, I lost to your Mom.

S: Oh, so you seduced my Mom. You are not as innocent as you look.

V: I wanted to lose to you but lost to her as I am not sure I will ever be able to have you.

S: I like you Vijay you are frank and you have the audacity to tell me that you fucked my mom. Anyway, now I know now why my mom is happy when you come. You felt disappointed when I said no. Now stay and enjoy with her, I give you, my permission.

V: (smiles) thank you sweetie. I think I can tell her your daughter is OK with our relation.

S: (smiles) If you feel so you can tell.

Just then Manoj walks back and

S: Manoj, Vijay has a girlfriend now.

M: Wow, show her pic Vijay.

M: She looks cute Vijay (after seeing the pic)

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
✅✅✅ but need DHAMAKA
Like Reply
thanks
Like Reply
A very happy new year to all readers
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 5c04603121169.jpg]
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R.

(01-01-2022, 06:45 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
S: I like you Vijay you are frank and you have the audacity to tell me that you fucked my mom. Anyway, now I know now why my mom is happy when you come. You felt disappointed when I said no. Now stay and enjoy with her, I give you, my permission.

Smita has no problem with the fact that her mother is having a sexual relationship with Vijay, she is even giving him permission to continue their relation.

Sounds like Madhu will be proud of her daughter.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 10:21 PM)masud93 Wrote: waiting

Thank you masud93.  update posted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(01-01-2022, 07:07 AM)masud93 Wrote: ✅✅✅ but need DHAMAKA

Thank you masud93. yes, lots of dhamaka in coming episodes. Hope you will enjoy reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(01-01-2022, 09:05 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R.

Smita has no problem with the fact that her mother is having a sexual relationship with Vijay, she is even giving him permission to continue their relation.

Sounds like Madhu will be proud of her daughter.

Thank you Blackdick11. Yes.  Madhu will be very proud of her daughter.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Vijay has lost virginity to Madhu. How many of you want him to fuck Smita too???
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
S: Manoj, Vijay has a girlfriend now.
M: Wow, show her pic Vijay.
M: She looks cute Vijay (after seeing the pic)...........

S: Vijay she looks more beautiful than me. Getting married?

V: No Smita she certainly is not more beautiful than you. No not planning to get married as she says she does not want to.

M: Great bring her tomorrow. We want to see her.

S: Good at last you have a GF.  Bring her along let us see her even if as you say time pass affair.

V: sure. She is open minded.

Smita is thinking once this guy is focused on his girlfriend, he will not be that much interested in me at all.  But then she thought, Vijay has been exceptionally good in his oral skills and she sure will miss his oral skills. She smiled at her thoughts.

Manoj thought this guy is telling only a time pass GF. May be I too can have a go with her. But what if he wants a swap, he thought and Manoj this time is not willing for a swap. Then he thought Smita anyhow was breastfeeding Vijay and she says she enjoyed his oral skills. So maybe she too is willing to spread her legs to Vijay and in return he can have this young bitch.

Vijay on the other hand is feeling horney, he thought I have this big crush on Smita and I have made her cum with my oral skills and want her to spread her legs for me so I can fuck her to full satisfaction. He now desperately wants to fuck Smita. He is sure once he fucks her Smita will come back for more. He feels, if need be, he will allow Manoj to fuck Anita.

Just then Madhu called from kitchen and said she needs help. Immediately Vijay volunteered since Smita is still under rest and has not resumed her kitchen work and Manoj cannot help in kitchen. Manoj let him go since he wants to chat with his wife and find out if anything happened between her and Vijay.  

But the reason Madhu called is she is feeling left out and a bit tired as well as horney. Her SIL mauled her boobs in the theatre and she returned a bit unhappy as she has been aroused. So, she thought she will call help and she is sure Vijay will come. True to her expectations, Vijay walked in with his beer. He saw Madhu dressed in a saree and with sleeveless blouse. He thought the cooking is almost finished and he thought may be Madhu wanted some fun too. Of course, he is not aware that her SIL played with her boobs at will earlier when they sat in theatre and she is fully aroused. He walked near her, placed his hand on her waist his fingers are circling her belly button and kissed her earlobes and she turned and smiled. She thought no this guy will play and arouse me and then leave me high and dry.

She tried to push his hand away more so he will not think she is an easy prey or a slut and he held her tight and kissed her neck. Then he did what he has not done so far. He simply raised her hand and started licking her armpits. Madhu is in the habit of keeping her armpits clean and he relished licking her nice smooth armpit and liked even the pungent smell of sweat that is emanating due her work in kitchen. She simply switched off the stove and now he cupped her boobs as he expertly licked her armpits and she forgot her daughter and SIL are in living room. She is relishing the love or lust showered on her by this young stud and has started genuinely liking or lusting for Vijay. 

He continued to squeeze her boobs and lick her armpits and then he kissed her clev too. She almost moaned as his oral skills aroused her for the second time in the day. She pushed her hand back to grip his hard cock and said, Idiot you know how to make a woman ☺. He smiled and now unhooked a couple of hooks and pushed his hands in to her blouse to feel her naked tits. He squeezed both he tits and then kissed her neck and earlobes and a she turned he kissed her lips which soon became a passionate kiss. 

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply