Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
Please continue.... Looking forward for new adventure of avi
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-11-2019, 10:58 PM)jetset Wrote: Thanks for saving this Story from old exbii/xossip. I had written this story.
If anybody is interested I'm planning to continue

Please continue..... Looking forward for Avi's new adventures
Like Reply
Yes please continue the story
Like Reply
very nice, pl continue
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
good one bro
Like Reply
supperbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Like Reply
plz continue this story bro
Like Reply
please continue the story... TOOO Hot....
Like Reply
Sexy story waiting for continuation.
Like Reply
Heart 
best story...
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 10:58 PM)jetset Wrote: Thanks for saving this Story from old exbii/xossip. I had written this story.
If anybody is interested I'm planning to continue

Yes please .........
Like Reply
Heart 
Best wishes... Very well written...
Like Reply
Waiting ........
Like Reply
Please continue this story
Like Reply
Ramesh bro please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
I'm ready to post a new segment, but would be great if some could post images that match with the storyline.

I will try to do a weekly update, as it takes sometime to do the typing
Like Reply
The story had stopped here in 2016
https://xossipy.com/thread-387-post-28929.html#pid28929

So next post would try to continue, but note that will take it little slow
Like Reply
After the last gang bang vijay was a regular visitor. In the beginning it was very spontaneous and we had sessions at any time possible. But due to our work and life commitments we had finally settled on Thursday evening.
The unspoken plan for Thursday evening was...we used to have early dinner sometimes takeaway sometimes in a restaurant, then watch some television with Avi sitting in the middle of the couch both of us sitting besides her and pressing her body slowly moving our hands on her thighs shoulders pressing her boobs and then kissing her… taking turns with lips and boobs … slowly undressing her. Sometimes I would lick her pussy while vijay was smooching and sucking on her boobs. After pleasuring her we take turns on her for our pleasures, I always loved going second after vijay had filled her pussy with his cum. Mounting Avi just when vijay has pumped his last stroke and rolled over fully exhausted, placing my erect member on Avi's leaking pussy…. entering her and feeling another man's warm jizz inside my beautiful wife. Again Avi opens her legs for me and I pump her like there's no tomorrow.
Usually after our session vijay would leave for his place, but sometimes he would stay the night for second round.
This had been our routine for a couple months and although we were enjoying it but it was becoming boring especially for Avi and the neighbors had also started talking… asking questions
we had some elderly neighbours and they were particularly nosey, you know the neighbourhood watch types.
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply
They pretended to be overtly friendly but always asked double meaning questions and pass comments on her dressing sense (sexy clothes)
And it was mostly avi who had to face their questions as I wouldn't give them any importance.
They would ask her about Vijay,
… ask her who is the man that she is so friendly with,
…. we see the man leaving your house late night or early mornings.
And they would make it a point to ask the questions in front of other neighbours, this was even more embarrassing for avi.
Most of the other neighbours also didn't care, as this is very free and private society people are generally not bothered about other people's matters except some individuals with a lot of free time on their hands.
I had told avi to ignore these people and enjoy her life. But she was very stressed about it and she wanted to stop.. we had also missed a few Thursday fuck sessions. I had told her that next time they ask her anything then tell them to talk to me. Avi was scared of them. Although they were living in this country for more than two decades but both husband and wife were from India and from the same city we were from, so she was scared that her dirty secret would be known back home.
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply
Pleasantly surprised to see this continuation.....but the update is very small.
Hope to see larger and frequent updates.
Like Reply