Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story  AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com))

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rama turned towards her hubby and smiled. He gave a thumbs up and started enjoying this love between the sisters. As Anjali sucked, Rama too started kneading Anjali’s boobs and She looked in to the eyes of Rama, who smiled and assured her with her eyes. Thus reassured Anjali continued feasting on the big boobs of her sister................

As she feasted, Rama upped the ante and kneaded boobs of her sister and she took the nipples in between her fingers, Anjali is still fully dressed. As she took a breather she gave the drink and said come complete this, I will refill. Anjali hesitated but Rama poured the small amount on her boobs and said come lick it from my boobs. 

Anjali mesmerized by these words simply complied and for the first time in her life she tasted a drink by licking the boobs of her sister. Hope you like the taste, Rama remarked as she rose and gave the refill and this time she put her nipples in the glass and said now suck my nipples, you little bitch. 

Surprisingly Anjali took no offense, she rather liked it in the heat of the moment, she smiled at Rama and same time she licked the nipples like a dog. The licking and sucking continued before Rama said it is unfair sis, I am topless and you are fully clothed. Anjali looked at Pradeep and Rama smiled and said he has seen you already, so what is the big issue? She simply started unhooking Anjali’s blouse and now she stood exposed in a bra before her sister and brother in law.

Pradeep filled their glass and enjoyed the unfolding scene. Soon his SIL is in her bra as Rama threw the blouse to sofa. She wore a Red bra and her dusky small boobs stood out in stark contrast. He enjoyed seeing her in only bra and his cock is hard like steel.  

Rama smiled and as her sister feasted on her big boobs, she simply unhooked her bra too and threw it aside before even Anjali can protest. Now her B cup boobs stood exposed totally to the feasting eyes of Pradeep. Before she recovered Rama started sucking her sister’s boobs and exclaimed Anjali, what a pleasure to suck these lovely boobs of yours and all poor Anjali can do is smile. 

st ay tuned.................

But she thought what the heck anyway I am exposed now. Let me enjoy. As if reading her thoughts Rama poured drops of drink and began licking the drops repeatedly. Well this sent Anjali in to the mood where she felt tingling sensation which started from her boobs but spread all over her body and her pussy too became wet and she could feel her panty has become wet and soiled. She pushed her sister on to her tits and a delighted Rama bit her nipples and Anjali cried, oops, it hurts Rama.

Pradeep is a silent spectator so far. He signaled Rama and she sat by her sister’ side totally exposing Anjali and Pradeep remarked don’t take me wrong but you have fabulous boobs for your age.  It is a pleasure to watch those lovely boobs of yours, your sister is lucky she can feast on them. I hope one day I will also be lucky too.

Anjali looked dazed, stunned and yes in a state of erotic mood too. Rama Rose and walked back to her hubby and said honey suck these tits, yes I do get pleasure when my sister sucks and licks them but finally they need a man to lick, suck and maul them. Now baby, maul them to your and my satisfaction. Her words are intended to carry the message that while lesbo does give pleasure. Woman gets really pleasured by a man and vice-versa.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS FLIRTS WITH RAJESH .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com))Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Very interestingly written story, 
full of erotic and passion both in taking and giving.

Keep it up please

Thank you
Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.IS ON A DATE..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I am busy. Will post an update by sunday. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 01:20 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Very interestingly written story, 
full of erotic and passion both in taking and giving.

Keep it up please

Thank you
Lollobionda

thank you Lollobionda
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali’s night feast begins.. Chances to a group fest.
Waiting for that.!!
[Image: 9a0534e8b316c19ccdd8e9f79e4bd71a.gif]

[Image: tumblr-meqerq68-Wh1romx5eo5-400.gif]
further updates plz.....
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali looked dazed, stunned and yes in a state of erotic mood too. Rama Rose and walked back to her hubby and said honey suck these tits, yes I do get pleasure when my sister sucks and licks them but finally they need a man to lick, suck and maul them. Now baby, maul them to your and my satisfaction. Her words are intended to carry the message that while lesbo does give pleasure. Woman gets really pleasured by a man and vice-versa..............

Her words echoed in the ears of her sister who thought it has been months since my tits were sucked by my hubby. Possibly I forgot how it felt when he sucked them long back. She suddenly felt depressed. Her face showed her turmoil.

Rama observed this but as her hubby sucked and licked she moaned and moaned, honey, bite them, and bite my nips too as you only can, make me cum just by your lick and bites. Anjali thought I sucked those boobs so long and she never moaned and now this bitch is moaning so loudly. She felt jealous of her sister.

Pradeep Is now sucking and biting her boobs and love bites are all over her boobs which Anjali can clearly see.  Then Pradeep bit her nipple and she cried out ooooops, it pains but Pradeep said you like it when I bite hard and Anjali found her sister kissing her hubby and saying yes honey I like it when you do it, it pains but yes it is also a pleasure for me.

And then Rama said sorry Anjali, I am lost in the mood and totally forgot you are here, hope you don’t mind and Anjali said it is Ok sister enjoy the day. And her BIL continued to bite the boobs and Rama moaned. Rather screamed in pleasure. As she heard those moans, Anjali felt fully aroused and her panty is totally wet. Rama looked at her and understood her arousal. Meanwhile Pradeep simply pulled the saree and petticoat of Rama and she  is now just in her panty and her panty too si totally wet. You are totally wet honey he said, yes honey magic of your mouth and hands she responded. Anjali is again in trance, not knowing or understanding what is happening, whether she should be there or not. She felt time to go but strangely she fe;lt the urge to stay and watch the live action. 

Rama stopped her hubby, rose and refilled her sister’s drink, taje it veru slowly and y6oiu will enjoy. She returned and then her BIL said, Anjali, if you want top suck, pl come and suck her boobs.  She walked and sat by her side and sucked her boobs like a woman possessed. Pradeep said watching your boobs from so near is my pleasure. Anjali blushed and said your wife has big and lovely boobs and he said yes but you too have lovely boobs.

I will be happy to taste them he said which sent mixed feelings; she is scared he may really suck and lick her boobs and she may surrender and cheat, yet she really wanted her boobs to be sucked real hard. All she said is they are property of my hubby. 

We won’t force you in to anything dear Anjali, enjoy the time and you can do what you want like you like sucking my wife’s boobs and you are sucking them and relishing doing so. So do only when you get pleasure, absolutely no force and his words comforted her.

After what looked long but in reality only about 10 mins she rose and as she stood, she stood inches away from her BIL. She could see that her BIL is staring at her B cup boobs which are shining as her sis kneaded them and just before she rose she kissed them all over. 

To tease him she took a step closer and this resulted in she standing almost directly before him, inches away from his face. She teased him while bending, why do you stare at them; you have those lovely big boobs of my sis. He smiled and said I like yours too ever since I saw on that day. 

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SMITA SHOWS HER LOVE TO HER HUBBY... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.IS ON A DATE..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update.
[Image: images3.gif]

[Image: Motherson-role-play.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
To tease him she took a step closer and this resulted in she standing almost directly before him, inches away from his face. She teased him while bending, why do you stare at them; you have those lovely big boobs of my sis. He smiled and said I like yours too ever since I saw on that day.............. 

Really, she teased him and at that precise moment her boobs danced and even she could feel her boobs have swung. She bent further and now her boobs are just a few inches away, if he lifts his hand, he can touch her tits. As her tits hung before him so tantalizingly close, he said go away Anjali before I suck them. She is in the tease mood and said mischievously really, you will suck without my permission, you only said no force na. He smirked Ok  you win, but pl move.

Rama is awe struck at what is going on but thought it is better to wait and watch. Anjali then said  ok my dear BIL, I give your permission of one minute to you and he responded ok then you count time and tell me and he put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and sucked her right boob and mauled her left boob. As he sucked and licked her boobs, he bit her boobs and her nipples she all but forgot the time she set, Rama has already moved away leaving her sis and hubby and now her sister is sitting and offering her boobs and encouraging him with words, Oh Pradeep it feels so good, come suck these small boobs of mine.

Rama is thrilled, surprised and jealous. She felt her hubby who so far is her exclusive property is now enjoying mauling her sister’s boobs and she is simply relishing it and she is sure this will be repeated in time to come. Yet she did not want to stop, she wanted her hubby to enjoy and she wanted her sister too to enjoy,  but as of now she knows she is not getting her due from her hubby, An occasional time is not that taxing on me she reasoned.

As if reading her mind Anjali said enough let me go but Pradeep is in no mood to let her go and he simply pulled her saree and petty coat and now she is in her soiled and wet panty. Don’t lie, you have enjoyed thoroughly he said.

Her sister said come on Anjali let us offer our boobs to him and let him enjoy them. Anjali is stunned yet happy and Pradeep is in cloud nine. He sucked their boobs alternatively but his wife said tonight you spent more time on my sister’s boobs. Yes honey, you are right but then this is the first time I am tasting these delicious boobs, he squeezed them, next time I will give equal time.

Anjali laughed and said there may not be any next time and Pradeep responded then I need to spend more time on them tasting your lovely mangoes. No enough I have crossed the line in the moment of heat she said. Oh no, you cannot go away so early, so saying he slipped his hand in to her panty which is dripping wet. He gripped her pussy.

He pushed his finger inside, his finger went in easily as it is well lubricated, he said let me kiss you now and Anjali in the throes of arousal surrendered and he kissed her passionately, chewing her lip and same time he is finger fucking her. Now Pradeep is toying with his SIL, Anjali and she became an eager and willing toy in his hands. He kissed her lips, fingers of right hand are are finger fucking her pussy and the other hand is squeezing her boobs. This triple attack, sent waves of pleasure originating from her pussy and spread through her body and she started to moan and said oh Pradeep  I have never felt like this before, you have given me pleasure I never experienced earlier. 

stay tuned...............

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(19-02-2021, 05:22 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Anjali’s night feast begins.. Chances to a group fest.
Waiting for that.!!
[Image: 9a0534e8b316c19ccdd8e9f79e4bd71a.gif]

[Image: tumblr-meqerq68-Wh1romx5eo5-400.gif]
further updates plz.....

Thnaks for all the support Herbiee
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply