Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
Rajesh is from south India and has completed his PG. He got his appointment as probationer officer in a public sector bank.  His first posting was in city of over a million populations.  Rajesh hails from a decent middle class family and he inherited certain ethics and values.  Rajesh started working with the bank and as the usual practice in those days, during his probation period of 2 years; he was given the chance to work for some time in most of the departments/desks.  He was confirmed after 2 years and was posted to a branch. Rajesh realized that he needs to master the work if he has to advance his career and he wanted to become an executive.  He thought knowledge, hard work and commitment are essential if he has to go up the ladder.  Unlike many who only think, Rajesh has put his thoughts in to action. He started putting in late hours and soon he became the trusted man of his Branch Manager.
After working in a couple of branches Rajesh was transferred to the Regional Office of the Bank and he met the RM at the time of his joining.

Here is the conversation.
RM, Rajesh I heard a lot about u from Anil, your branch manager. Welcome to this     office.
Rajesh Thank U sir
RM Rajesh, work in this office is totally different. This office control about 50+ branches and we need to be strict and not be partial to anyone.
Rajesh, Sir, I assure you that I will not be biased and will go strictly by rules. Anyhow sir, I am just a junior officer and decisions will be taken by senior officers. Still I will do my best to ensure the notes and recommendations are as per prescribed rules.
RM One more thing Rajesh, just do not think that this is admin office and you are free by 5pm. You have to put late hours and if necessary work on holidays.
Rajesh Sir, I was staying late in branch and no issues and I will do my best. Staying late is not at all an issue. 
RM Good I have assigned you initially to Inspection. He then called Chief Manager of the department and told him this is Rajesh and he is assigned to your department. Let him learn the work and our officers can guide him.
Rajesh learnt the tricks very soon and he was soon recognized for his dedication and the way he worked. Ashe promised he was a sticker to the rules. And he earned a good name.

However there is one issue that is known only to two people in office. Rajesh likes married ladies with right amount of curves. He his roving eyes fell on Shanti, one of his colleagues who is married and has kids and aged about 40. In fact Rajesh was actually started reporting to her after some time. She was impressed by his work, his commitment and quality of his work which made her own task easier. She being a lady was also aware that he is checking her out on every occasion, she for reasons unknown to her is pleased that this young stud is attracted towards her despite she being almost double his age. Rajesh was complimenting her work as well as her on many occasions like saying you look very beautiful in this blue saree.  She has soft corner at first but she too developed a crush on him. However she too knew too well she cannot cheat her hubby. Slowly Rajesh flirting with her increased and one day they were working late and he offered to drop her home. Her hubby has gone out as he normally picks her up from the office. So she decided to accept the offer and they drove in his bike. Rajesh was happy and though he never put brakes as excuse, she was sitting close and her tits were touching his back sending sensuous feelings and his dick became hard. They reached her house and she asked him to come in and have coffee and Rajesh naughtily asked just coffee. She is up to the tease and asked what more you want. He avoided it and she said let me refresh and I will be back. She went in and as is her routine took her bath and changed her clothes forgetting he is in the living room. When she came back she said sorry but he said mem, you look so beautiful. She teasingly asked just beautiful or and he was quick to say if u do not scold me then I will say you are very sexy. She blushed and as it happens for women of her age they get less attention from their hubby and this compliment works as tonic. Still she said why you checking me out, He are said you are so beautiful and I cannot help. She told him better find girl friends as she is married but he replied he loves women like her with right kind of curves. She told him enough, let us stop.

She offered him dinner and post dinner as he was about to leave he asked her Shanti can I kiss you once, She was taken aback and said no, I am married and it is wrong. He came close to her and put his hands on her waist pulled her close to him and looked in to her eyes. He said Pl Shanti. His lips were moving closer to her and despite her wish to push him out she could not as she has a crush on him. Their lips met and initially it was just a simple kiss but soon became a passionate kiss. Their tongues were in each other mouth. Now she put both her hands on his back and pressed him closer in the process her tits were crushing in to his chest. They were consumed by passion and his hands now started caressing her tits initially and then squeezing her right tit. She was consumed by passion and their kiss lasted long but then they took time to regain their breath but he started kissing her on neck, chin, cheeks, eyes and earlobes. Shanti never had this kind of showering of kisses on her face. Her nails are digging in to his back and they had another lip kiss again. She was a good kisser and  unknowingly taught him how to kiss. 

He pulled her to sofa and sitting by her side and he removed her pallu and started kneading her tits from blouse and cupping the tits too. She said no. let us stop this is so wrong. But he is not in a mood to listen and he continued his kissing and pleadingly asked her to unhook her blouse hooks and show her lovely and sexy tits to him. She said no, she is married and cannot cheat her hubby, but he already started unhooking and she had no bra too as she did not wear one after her bath thinking she is just alone in her house. Her lovely tits were out in all their glory and he just worshipped them by showering kisses all over her tits. Shanti was caught in a peculiar situation. Her heart was telling her to enjoy while her mind was telling her this is wrong. She succumbed to her heart and was enjoying when he led her to bed room where he removed her saree and petty coat in one swift motion and when she protested he told her permit me to worship this fabulous and sexy body of yours. I will just kiss every inch of you. Now this is something she never had as they had their sex in missionary position. Before she can protest or say anything he went and started kissing her legs. He started with her toe and alternated between the legs. The kisses were sending her in to erotic and feelings and she was aroused. He then alternated between her fair and sexy thighs. And inevitably his kisses reached her pussy.
She closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly press against the lips of her pussy. Automatically her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him better access to her folds. She looked down her body, past her heaving breasts and flat stomach to her trimmed pussy and then his head pressed there. Her pussy lips were not slim not  fat, Just the right size. As he opened her pussy with his fingers, her most private part s glistening in all its glory in pink color. Even her pussy lips too were red indicating she has not been fucked much. He began a slow invasion of her married pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom, inserting in her pussy deep; He was tongue fucking her. Pulling her swollen clit and playing with the button in there. Her legs began to shake as he ran circles around her. He then inserted one and then 2 fingers in her pussy and was finger fucking her and she was his now for the taking and so he thought.  She moved and took his cock in her mouth and started kissing his cock and licking it before sucking his cock. But then in one swift motion she pushed him away and said enough I have gone much farther than I ever wished, Let us stop here. He looked at her but she hugged him, their naked bodies entwined together and said I cannot do it I am married let us stop. That was the end, for the day but Rajesh did enjoy giving and receiving oral to her on some more occasions with Shanti clearly telling him that is as far as she will go and he respected her decision. They had many cozy sessions and he enjoyed eating her married pussy.  On her part even though Shanti felt guilt that she allowed him so much access, she admitted to herself that her love sessions with him were memorable for their sheer pleasure and at times wished she really has gone and allowed him to fuck her. She knew he was a better lover than her own hubby. What future has in store for them is not known

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is anew thread. Updates will depend on views and comments.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
super start man.. go ahead
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 10:48 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: super start man.. go ahead

Thank You.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
తెలుగు లో రాయండి
Quote: రహస్యం.. నీ దగ్గరున్నంతసేపూ నీకు బానిస. మరొకరికి చెప్పావంటే ఇక అది నీకు యజమాని

[+] 1 user Likes CPMSRINU's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 10:48 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: super start man.. go ahead

Thank you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Please post more adventures of Rajesh
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
Good story bro continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
waiting for update continue
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 01:17 PM)CPMSRINU Wrote: తెలుగు లో రాయండి

sorry, naa vaalla kaadu
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Excellent. I am very happy that you could finally post this gem in this site. Eagerly waiting for more gems. Please post as per your convenience.
[+] 2 users Like dippadu's post
Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 01:32 PM)NityaSakti Wrote: Please post more adventures of Rajesh

Thank you, will post tomorrow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 04:51 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: Good story bro continue

Thank you, will post today or tomorrow.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This is very good start...and it is always erotic to read your stories.
Hope you will post next part soon.
Thanks and keep writing.
Like Reply
Soon he was posted as BM of a small village branch. He joined the branch but even though it was small it was in a mess. (Banks were still working manually those days).

As all staff was coming from a town nearby, some of them were coming late and one of them was coming late almost every day.
Rajesh, hey, you are coming late every day, I have not seen you coming at 10am even once.`-
+
Clerk... My train starts at 9 or 9.30 and comes here at 11 so I am late.
Rajesh: I am not worried of your train, but I want to make it clear that you have to come by 10am only. I will not allow this sort of late coming. If you come late tomorrow, I will not allow you to attend office. (This is one trait that comes out in his stay as BM).

The clerk goes out and in the lunch time the staff discusses the issue and many become worried. Even the Asst to Rajesh is worried as he too comes late. They feel that as Rajesh is residing in the village itself, e does not understand their problems. They plan to meet him and they discuss with him. But Rajesh is clear no regular late coming will be tolerated.
This brings in the union officials but Rajesh told him firmly that he will not tolerate indiscipline and staff has to come on time. This news quickly spread and even the RM enquires but Rajesh tells him politely that he will not compromise on some certain issues.
He then sets his sights on the branch too. As he was living in the village and chatting with many, most villages know him. He started visiting the homes for recovery of agricultural loans taken for crops and persuaded them to repay. Rajesh also refuses to accept any gifts or offers and he firmly told some customers who want to pay a bribe and get loans, forget those tricks, If U are eligible to the loan you will get it. Neither money nor influence will make me sanction loans. He earns a good name both as banker and as a tough and honest person.

However if there is one weakness in Rajesh it is his fondness for woman who are beautiful and with right amount curves, he especially likes fair skinned woman with size C cup tits. So for in his educational days, he had a few girl friends and had some snacks but otherwise he is still a virgin. As he was going to the houses of farmers not in just in the village where branch is there but many villages, he comes in to contact with many married woman. Most of these women have never gone to a bank branch and were

surprised and delighted that a BM came to their houses. Some of them have even developed a crush on him but in a village it is almost difficult to do adultery without being caught. Rajesh too guessed their thoughts but was scared. He was scared his well built reputation will be destroyed if he is caught and for him his career is vastly more important. So he suppressed his own feelings.

However there is a woman by name Madhavi who actually hails from a town and got married and is staying in the village. She is 38, married with 2 kids and her husband Anil owns lots of land and is considered a rich farmer. He is a progressive farmer as he did his graduation in Agriculture. Rajesh was in their house to canvass deposits; she is very fair and has very good curves. Not slim, not fat is how she can be described. Having come from town her dressing is also different and on that day she was wearing a semi transparent saree. Her sex life is average and routine and her hubby, while a good fucker has no inclination for much of foreplay and has never licked her pussy, forget her ass. Usually they climb in to bed and then he kisses her and squeezes her tits, sometimes over the blouse and sometimes he removes her blouse hooks to feel her naked tits. Rarely has he ever removed the blouse from her body. In fact they have not been naked together. He then fondles her thighs and then climbs on her and fucks her in missionary style. No doubt he fucks her hard and many times she had orgasm too. They always fucked in that position only. Madhavi enjoys her sex no doubt but she feels their foreplay is too short. She wants him to squeeze her nips, press her tits and lick and suck them and then kiss her navel and belly button and of course lick and eat her pussy. She is dissatisfied with her sexual activity and he finds our young Rajesh an attraction she is not able to stop. She has a crush and decides she will seduce him.

Unknown to her Anil enjoys women in his farmhouse in the lands. In fact at this very moment he is with one of the women who work in his lands. She came to him and asked him Sir, your lunch has come. Yes I am going home for lunch. Oh she says and sits on floor and he tells her first go and have bath. She takes bath and changes in to fresh clothes. She then sits on floor and slowly starts massaging his legs. He is beginning to feel relaxed and she moves her hands to his thighs and massages his inner thighs and her hands are brushing his dick. He bends and unhooks her blouse and her tits were out as there is no bra. She is not fair as she works in sun but is a dusky beauty. She offers her melons to him and starts sucking her tits and fondles the other. She enjoys the mauling of her tits and then starts taking his dick in her grip, and massages his dick, sort of giving a hand job to him. She then frees herself sits again and starts sucking his cock. She first licks the head with her tongue then her tongue starts kissing every inch of his cock. She kisses his balls too and then takes his cock in her mouth and slowly swallows his entire cock and his cock is touching her throat. She takes a few seconds and takes her breath and then resumes the sucking. She then frees herself and says Come Sir fuck me now. He rides her in missionary style and fucks her fast and hard. He then pumps his josh in her married pussy.

He had been to that house many times and saw her but this day she is alone. She told Rajesh her hubby is not in the house but will come back in 10 minutes and he can wait. She offers him Tea and says

M Are you aware I also come from the same town from which you have come

R I really do not know.

M It seems you are doing well. My hubby was talking of you. (Her hubby never told her like that)

R Thanks, your hubby is a kind gentleman and I am here to ask him to put money in DEPOSITS..

M You will be happy with just that she asks suggestively.

R Madam, I will ask your hubby to open an account in your name and your kids name. Pl recommend.

M Oh, You want to have my account with you, I mean in your branch.

She deliberately let her pallu slip and our Rajesh sees two lovely white melons in all their glory. Rajesh stares at them enjoying the view fully and she bends giving him an even better view. Her low cut jacket shows her ample tits and Rajesh just keeps looking at them and she asks him teasingly.

M So what I get by recommending to my dear hubby and what are you staring at??

R I will be grateful to you.

M Just grateful and you have not replied to my second question

R Sorry Madam

M It is Ok, Hope you have enjoyed the view she said naughtily

M: I may need a loan and smiles mischievously

R A loan for you madam. I think I will surely sanction it
M Be careful before you assure, I may ask for non refundable loan. She smiles and bites her lower lip.

Rajesh was now in a confused state; he understood what she is saying and yet scared.

M Sometimes I hear you stay on Sundays too, you do not have a girl friend.

R As of now Bank is my girl friend and all my time I spend on bank.

M Do not tell lies, you must have had at least 10-12 girls in college.

R No Madam

M Stop calling me Madam, I am not that old, just call me Madhavi, at least when I am alone.

R Ok madam Oh Ok Madhavi.

M I will give U a coffee.

R No Madhavi, no need.

M Oh U do not want coffee, what U want and she lets her pallu drop again. Again Rajesh had a good view of her ample tits and just stares at them.

M I think I know what U want.

R You are very kind.

Her hubby arrives and they exchange greetings. Sir I am here to seek your support and request you to put some money in the bank. Please open accounts in the name of your wife and children. He says why she needs an account and we do not have kids too. Rajesh then says sir please ask your relatives also to open the accounts.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
kummeyyandi inka....
Like Reply
Super update great going continue
Like Reply
bhai update day do
Like Reply
(31-08-2019, 07:43 AM)RajeshP Wrote: kummeyyandi inka....
Emiti josh, hero mere anaa???  Thx a million.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(27-08-2019, 11:29 AM)manishpat1982 Wrote: This is very good start...and it is always erotic to read your stories.
Hope you will post next part soon.
Thanks and keep writing.

Thx a million. will psot update latest by Tuesday
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply