Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Tongue 
Intro: This story was posted in Xossip and authored by elder_guy. This is a story with slow and sensuous buildup. Those who want fast action or those whp want fuck session every para. please stay away.

Rama and Pradeep are happily married, blessed with a boy and daughter. Boy is in ** and girl is in her **. Both are in residential to ensure top marks. Pradeep is comfortably placed in Central Govt service. Rama also comes from an upper middle class and her Dad has his own business. In short the couple is comfortably palced financially as also status wise. Rama is now 40 and Pradeep is 42. Like any couple in the middle age the josh has gone out of their life and life has sort of become routine. To add Rama is a conservative and prude  lady.

Rama even while going for a walk used to cover fully with her pallu and she will not allow even her waistline to be displayed, forget showing her navel. Even while going together to malls or movies her dress is conservative. Only within her house she used to show streaks of difference as she will dress well, used to wear lacy bras and sexy lingerie earlier. But she feels she is fat and is old. She has big D cup tits and is dark in color. So she does not have much confidence in herself. She never thought herself as a beauty. Her hubby used to encourage her to dress well, wear some slightly exposing dress like low neck blouse. Since Rama mostly wears saree only. But she will simply smile and say I am not that beautiful for anyone to look at me. Her hubby even suggested that they need to spice up their sex life as they entered only 40s but while she agreed hardly any changes are there. He resigned himself to this routine of going to office and back, some food and an occasional dull fuck. Even that fuck is mostly missionary.  However neither of them knew there is a wild side under her too.

However of late Rama observed that some old guy has been looking at her since long, may be over an year, she never really bothered as she is in to her walking or shopping seriously. However when she saw this guy not just in walking time but even in super bazaar also, she became rather curious. She made t a point to observe him, and soon she saw him stealing glances at her massive tits. Rama is annoyed and angry as to why this old guy is looking at a MILF like her, especially when she is conservatively dressed. Yet she is pleased too that this old guy thought of looking at her.  What Rama does not know is this old guy loves tits and even more big tits. He is a tit man. Many times he thought she has nice big melons and if she is fair, she would have been a turner. Still he is impressed by her boobs and he secretly hoped he will at least see her boobs in her blouse minus her pallu in all their glory. He was sure he will never get a chance even  to see her clev, forget seeing her tits.  Over a period Rama confirmed that this guy is scanning her tits and may be even coming for a walk solely to see her. Suddenly this thought gave her some strange pleasure. She thought how strange he should look at her when she is 40+ and not a beauty too. Over a period, he continued to steal glances and she continued to dress fully covered, never gave any chance for any exposure. Still may be in her own inner most thoughts she relished being followed and seen.  She even craved for him to follow her and look at her while denying him any  exposing view.

Well her hubby is feeling the  routine life boring, Rama is ok with her lifestyle or so she thought and our old guy too is only wishing to see her lovely big tits in her blouse only.  He never thought anything can happen beyond that considering her prude behavior. All 3 have not anticipated sudden turn of events.

One particular day our old guy, time we give our old guy a  name and he is Anand, a retired officer and may be a voyeur too.  He is walking as usual on the road and Rama is returning from shopping, well and decently dressed and is in hurry to reach her house too.  She failed to notice her pallu has misplaced and exposed her right tit. Anand saw a nice big tit right before his eyes. Anand had his mobile in his hand as he just finished a call and quickly he took a few pics of Rama. He transferred the juicy ti photos and deleted from gallery.She’s annoyed and immediately questioned him as to why he is taking pics and then noticed her slipped pallu. She is angry and started shouting.  just then her hubby too came and he too joined  in questioning but Anand showed him the mobile where one pic is there which he took with Rama in full standing pose and a car on the back too. He said he took a couple of pics to test the camera in falling light and showed them. The hubby is convinced but she seemed annoyed fully.

The hubby had other ideas and invited him  for a cup of Tea and Anand initially said it is OK some misunderstanding and I will move on but Pradeep insisted and the guy walked in for Tea.

As they entered the house Rama said I told you this old guy has taken pic of my exposed chest and you have now called him for Tea. He is the same guy who steals glances and scans me since long. Oh her hubby exclaimed. I am not convinced and hubby said there is one way to get confirmation. What is the way she asked? He said while handing over Tea you slip your pallu fully and exposé both your tits and if the guy is not in a position either to take Tea or hold correctly , we will have a broken cup and confirmation that he is looking at you.  She said have you gone mad and he said well if you want a confirmation and if you want to convince me  it is the only way. You are simply telling stories he is looking at you and took a pic of your exposed chest. It is not there too. Actually the wily old man has transferred the pic elsewhere. She is very angry and peeved too that her hubby has not supported her. Rama is not one to accept easily and  to prove she is right, she  agreed to do the unthinkable, agree to expose for a few seconds. Eureka, you are a sport said her hubby.

Now  we are sitting in a couch and she came and gave Tea to her Hubby and then to Anand  and as she is giving she let her pallu fall totally, and her massive big tits   in her blouse are on full display. Her hubby said well Rama you are a sport and bold too. 

But it is here the plot took a twist as he old guy said, my my, this is such a rare and precious view, I think you won’t mind if I take a few snaps and record for your future pleasure.  He put the Tea down and clicked pics in the mobile and then asked the hubby to come and stand by her side so he will take pics of them together. She is furious but her hubby came quietly and stood and the old guy clicked few more and showed them to the hubby. Nothing offensive, they show you both in romantic mood he said.  The hubby looked at them, smiled and said you are going to send these to me and Anand said yes of course and he sent the images to the hubby. [b]She blushed and went back in to house.  She is also very angry [b][b]on her hubby.[/b][/b][/b]

Soon Anand took leave. He told her thank you Rama for some precious moments  and these are lovely pics of a beautiful lady and I hope both of you will enjoy the pics I took later. As he walked the hubby asked do u drink and he replied yes of course and he said he may call him for a drink.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please post the full story at once....very hot story liked it very much in xossip
[+] 1 user Likes desiass's post
Like Reply
continued Update 1

Initially Rama is angry, soon she finished her cooking, toook her shower and then she found her hubby also finished his shower and is having a drink. She came and sat and when her hubby asked her to come nearer she said no I am not happy at the turn of the events. He said honey. Why you worry, you let an old guy see your boobs briefly and he is overjoyed it seems. You made his day. And I think you are also happy inwardly.  She retorted may be may be you are happy but he pulled her close and said I have seen your face when he said you are a beautiful lady. For the first time she smiled and said yes I was amused when he called me that Truth is she felt happy and possibly it showed in her face. He pulled her close and offered a sip. Normally Rama does not drink but today for some reason she sipped, may be to sooth her nerves. He showed her the pics, one of them even showed her giving him a good view of her clev. She gasped and said my God I allowed this. Yes darling you did it unexpectedly and he feasted on this. I am sure he will shag in your name. Tut, tut your imagination is running wild. I can get you a confirmation if you want. She has cooled down and simply smiled. He sipped his drink and continued to show her the pics where her massive melons are exposed  minus her pallu. Slowly the fact that her melons stood exposed before a stranger and he feasted on them surprisingly exited her as her hubby told her in detail his facial  expressions as he took the pics.  I do not about him but you seem exited at the stranger seeing my chest, you have become pervert she said. Yes darling some how the joy in his face when he saw your boobs like that exited me.I think it eited you too Look here I can see your smile too. Now she is surprised. This talk ignited her as the revelation that her hubby became eited instead of being angry at the stranger seeing her  exposed boobs. That night is a different night for them and they fucked wild. After the initial fuck as they are resting he said  darling after many months even year I saw you are exited and proactive. Your pussy is so wet today. She smiled and said yes darling can’t say why but yes agree with you. Simple you are also exited to let him see these  boobs. He started kneading them and licked them and sucked her nips, she started moaning and she is pressing him closer to her. He stopped for a moment and she looked at him and his hands continued to squeeze her big melons. He whispered think if just dropping pallu can cause this if you expose more what happens. She pressed him to her bosom and said stop this talk, do not know what happened to you. She shuddered to think of the possibility of even more exposure as the prude in her has not died yet. Outwardly she said why you want to show your wife to him. He said if thata spices up our sex life so be it. He continued to talk of her exposure and his facial feelings even while fucking her. Finally he asked her whether they should call him again and she simply said it is up to you but he hugged her and said I will if only you agree to show more to our friend. Tired they slept.

She woke up next day and recollected the night, their wild sexual moments, and how after many years she even raised her hips and pressed them on to her hubby’s cock. She grudgingly accepted that they had one of the best nights of sex in recent memory.
The net night is same with her hubby again showing her the pics taken by Anand, talking in detail of the angle of her exposed tits, how a tit is almost pointing at his mouth etc. He showed her pics of his own facial feelings, asked her to see the surprise and joy in his face when he saw her massive tits. Hubby is sowing seeds Unknown to her all this has the desired effect, it exited her and her pussy became wet and juicy.  Again the had a wonderful fuckfest and tired slept well.
Few days later Anand received a call inviting him for a drink again He arrived and  they started drinking and Pradeep initiated and said thx to you we had a good time, Anand merely smiled and nodded. They chatted for a while before Rama came and joined. Hubby offered her a drink but she said if need be she will sip from his drink. After she took a few sips, her hubby pulled her close and simply pulled her pallu down. Now her pallu is in her lap. Even the blouse is thin and her blue lacy bra is visible from the blouse. Anand is exited and as he clicked her, her hubby clicked pics of him. Anand  said Rama, you look so erotic sitting like this close to your hubby, only his hands needs to be closer to you.

Pradeep promptly put his hands on her hands and his fingers are on her tits. Rama is feeling shy; she has never been in this kind of situation. She grew in conservative family. Yet she has to admit she found this scenario of, her hubby sitting close and almost kneading her tits, her pallu in her lap, her showing her lacy bra and all this in front of a man they hardly know., extremely exiting. She could feel the wetness of her pussy too. Her hubby moved his hands down and pressed her tits and remarked, Anand, when in mood Rama likes her boobs to be pressed hard. He replied you are lucky you have a receptive wife. She found this talk again stimulating her further. Rama let us give our friend Anand some moments to cherish; you surely want to see more of her Anand? 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
contd......

Who does not want to see more of this sexy, beautiful lady with fantastic boobs, I must say I have never seen such terrific boobs and yes would love to see more of them if you guys are OK he added. You want to see or lay your hands Anand and he simply smiled and folded his hands.

Again Rama found it odd that she did not get angry and shout, the fulsome compliment has made her happy and lowered her inhibitions. Slowly the slut in her is waking up.
(Truth is as she is dark complexioned and fat too with big tits, no one including her hubby ever told her she is beautiful or sexy. Now this guy at every given chance is praising her beauty and says she s sexy and this had an electric effect on her and lowered all her inhibitions.) The guy senses a chance, he realized the hubby is in mood to expose her and who knows may be even share her, if all goes well so he choose to play his cards well and the best way is to flatter the lady. Of course he too loved and adored her big tits is also a fact. A dark complexioned lady with bigger tits as compared to fair and small tits lady is always his choice too.

Slowly his hands moved down and he is pressing her tits. He offered her the drink and as she sipped drink, he quickly unhooked upper 3 hooks of her blouse. She is startled by his actions and said Pradeep what is this stop. He said come on darling, he is our friend now and he helped us too and let him have a better view of your boobs. You heard him say he will be happy to see more of you. Yes but how can I sit exposing before him. He said come on darling be a sport and he pulled her blouse pieces aside and this showed her lovely lacy bra. He pulled her close and kissed her.
Rama found all this very odd, her hubby unhooking her blouse, she sitting with her bra partially visible to this guy, and then hubby kissing her before this guy, but strangely she found herself responding as her hands went on his back and pushed him closer to her. Anand continued to click, taking pics of their kiss too. He feasted on this show of her boobs and more of her lovely melons are on view. He wished he will be able to see her naked boobs soon. As they parted, he said great to see lovely couple kiss and record it for future. As she blushed, her hubby unhooked her other hooks too, except the last and said darling now you will have to unhook the last and let our friend have a nice and better view. She protested saying this is unfair and she cannot sit there with her blouse hooks opened he said come on honey, he is now our friend and he is a gentleman too. He prodded and pleaded and Rama thought it strange she is unable to say a no firmly.

She is in fact enjoying this show of hers too as the fulsome praise, the drinks and closeness of her hubby and his kisses and pressing her tits has already made her horny. So she finally gathered courage and with a shy smile unhooked the last one and her hubby promptly pulled aside her blouse pieces and there she is, a normally prude Rama, sitting by the side of her hubby and her blouse totally opened and sitting in front of stranger showing him her boobs in a bra.

She blushed as she realized this. But there is no stopping her hubby now or Anand, her hubby simply put his hand in to her Bra and started squeezing her tit. Then he pushed his other hand over her bra to press her other tit too. She said Pradeep stop this, what is it you are doing, Anand is here. He smiled and said so what honey I am only playing with my wife. She is stunned momentarily at this show of love but her body started responding, her tits are now hard, her nips are erect and clearly visible as they poked through her bra. He pressed, squeezed and kneaded with her tits further despite her mild protests and her body is responding fully to his actions. Anand clicked freely and said Rama, great view of your big and sexy boobs; he is now talking freely of her boobs, knowing she has mellowed a lot. Even she too felt same that she is not stopping him from saying these things. The excitement has taken over and the prude in her is slowly dying as she fully enjoyed being exposed, sitting in a bra and her boobs pressed and kneaded before another guy.

As her hubby asked her to give snacks, she has to bend and this exposed her D cups even more and Anand is quick to capture them on Cam this time. Beautiful and sexy view, see this and he showed to Pradeep who exclaimed Oh, what a real sexy clev, I never thought my wife is so beautiful and sexy. Are you hard seeing this he asked him and he folded his hands as reply since he did not want to answer yes. She too is enjoying this lavish praise and seemed to be now feeling free with her sitting like that. Then came another from her hubby, Come on Rama, now that your hooks are off, why have this blouse at all take it off. She is surprised and stunned too. She said no way but her hubby pleaded with and her saying, the hooks are off, the blouse pieces are pulled aside and he is seeing in your sexy bra. Now what is the difference if you take off.

Anand said yes Rama; it makes no difference at all. The 2 men pleading with her stimulated her, their hungry looks too added to her getting aroused. She can see the look of hunger and lust in Anand now and as she stole glances and she can see the guy is hard too. Her hubby offered the drink, she gulped a couple of big sips, gathered courage and lifted her hands and her hubby simply removed her blouse from her body. And now our conservative, prude and usually shy Rama sat there in just her bra and her hubby pulled her close and gave her a French kiss. As they parted pics are taken again and Anand said my God, you look soooooooooooo sexy Rama sitting like this, your beautiful big boobs, I think your nips are hard. Her hubby said yes and her nips are hard and erect too. I can feel them, so saying he tweaked her nip from inside her bra. I cannot take the pic, said Anand and all 3 laughed. There is a limit to your wishes too she said, I think you already got much more than you wished she told him. He said yes Rama I accept it, I am very lucky to see you like this and fulfill my cherished desire to see your boobs. 

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. They moved to dinner and finished diner as Pradeep can sense the lust in the eyes of Rama. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

After he left, they moved quickly to bed room and Rama immediately asked her hubby why you exposed me like that. He said we already discussed this and so thought you are Ok with this. In any case you have also enjoyed. She asked him to go out of the room as she has to change and he simply said, why change, we do not need clothes now and simply pulled her saree and it fell on the floor. He pulled her petty coat nada too and it too dropped to floor . He smiled at her, sat on bed pulled her close and unhooked her blouse and her bra too. She too quickly pulled his dress and in minutes the couple are in their birthday suits. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
please post all at once
Like Reply
continued.....

Looks as if no one is interested or all have read this story, not to sure to post remaining story or not.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(27-04-2019, 09:41 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: continued.....

Looks as if no one is interested or all have read this story, not to sure to post remaining story or not.

Please Post the full story at once
[+] 1 user Likes desiass's post
Like Reply
continued...

As he started playing with her tits Pradeep asked Rama, tell me have you not enjoyed when he is praising you fully saying you have big and sexy boobs, you were quite. Oh God you have started again, she said. How can we stop discussing this. Today is a big day and these lovely boobs of yours he has seen a bra. Yes, all because of you she said. Fact is she is horny wih all the show she gave Anand, She is surprised to see the lust today in his eyes and enjoyed the control she had on hi, She also liked his praising her, reason why she allowed those reference to her boobs too. Now with her hubby mauling her tits, she is super horny. No invite again at all. Oh your face shows you are just saying it for me Then he started by licking and sucking her tits and looked in to her eyes and said are you imagining him sucking but your heart wants it. She said you have really become pervert, how you can say your loyal wife is thinking of another guy sucking her boobs. He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else.

He is surprised at her tone and knew more talk is required to bring her around she. He kissed her responded with a passion he has not seen in recent years, she iterally chewed his lips and the kiss lasted on and on. Then he kissed her neck, eyes and ears and she said come darling enter me, I need you. He mounted in missionary, good for talking to her, and as he fucked he is kneading her tits, sucking them too. Darling you know well he fully liked and is overjoyed to see you in bra. Oh leave that. Come on be honest tell me, have you not liked when he heaped praises, you must have seen the desire in his eyes and yes I think you had a good look at his tool too. She pressed him to her bosom and said yes I saw the desire and yes he is very effusive in his praises. 

Darling when we call him next time, I want you to take even that bra off too. Let him see these lovely big melons in all their glory and beauty. Hey what you are saying, I think I already overexposed and again there is no guarantee he will remain quite once he see these. He understood her concerns, may be she is now ok with showing but not allowing touching. So he said do not worry, I can control easily, I am much younger and fitter and one blow is enough to bring senses in to him. Anyway I will tell him he will only view and nothing else. She said still I have my concerns and as you know I do not like to expose like this like a slut Darling we all are gaining, as we are having great sex life and  he is benefited as voyeur. You have not slept with anyone to think you are slut. 

Their discussion continued and they had a great night. Pradeep took to a resort and they stayed for 2 nights and had wonderful time. He reminded her tactfully that all this quality time and quality sexual life is due to him and her. Her exposing helped in improving their life immensely.

They returned and Rama now had time to recollect all that happened and she is surprised how far she has gone, she is also surprised as to how this fired up her hubby and her too for that matter Suddenly josh returned to their sex life and they have been fucking with lots of passion
A few days later he took her to mall and then to a posh hosiery shop. There he told the sales girl that they wanted to buy some sexy bras and asked her to help his wife. He skipped a 500 rupee note quietly to her and she smiled.

The girl showed some really sexy lacy bras and is surprised at seeing some of them. Finally chooses a few and Pradeep said go to trial room and try. She said no need but he said go, this girl will help you select the right one. Both of them entered the trial room which is a small one. She is hesitating when the girl said Mem, take of your blouse and bra and then you can try these. She took of her blouse with some hesitation and the girl could guess she is not so comfortable with this kind of being seen. She took of her bra next and the girl exclaimed my, my, so big and so firm Mem. She blushed but the girl gave her one bra and she wore it. In the name of seeing the fitting, the girl pressed her boobs and finally pressed both her boobs to test the fitting and said Mem this bra fits you well. If your hubby sees you like this, this will not last in your body at all, she said smilingly. Again she blushed. She is not used to this type of talk which happens in kitty parties. Then they tried more and each time the girl has started touching her boobs more and more and pressing more and more and this time she put her hands inside the bra in the guise of adjustment and touched her naked tit and adjusted it in the cup, being groped by a woman is not totally new to her as her sister is used to play with her tits long time back and she forgot totally of it. Here she can sense her tits responding and her nip is becoming erect. The girl also sensed this. She asked her to wait and she will bring a couple of more and this time she brought some flimsy and transparent bras which covered her nip only. As she removed her bra, the girl became bold and now pressed her both boobs with her hands and said very sexy and firm big boobs, you are maintaining well, it is a pleasure to see them and press them. All she can do is blush and say thank you. She now asked her to wear the new ones and as she wore she can see most of her boob is visible and the girl squeezed both her nips and said this bra is meant to be used while going for a movie as the hubby/lover can feel them in theater 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
I have been searching for this story for long time kindly update immediately please ....
[+] 1 user Likes Shrunk_ram's post
Like Reply
She wondered whether anyone plays with boobs in such public places. 

They tried all and she asked her to select a few and from them she can give her opinion and Rama selected 2 but she said you select these three Mem. Rama agreed and asked the girl to pack and thought she will go. The girl stayed, removed the bra and then she said I am consumed by the sheer beauty and bigness of your boobs Mem, I cannot see these lovely boobs every day, pl do not mind and she squeezed her tits hard and then put her mouth and licked and sucked her tit. Rama is saying hey what is this, but the girl shifted to the other tit and she is alternating, sucking her tits and biting her nips gently. Her hand is pressing her other boob tweaking her nip too. Rama is caught unaware, her body as well as her boobs is responding to this mauling and her nips are erect and almost an inch long. See Mem, how beautiful they are she said and then gently took the nip in to her mouth and pulled it and then biting the nip. She repeated it for the other nip too. . Waves of pleasures of are passing through her body. The girl is good at this and she has such short sessions with some of her high profile middle aged women. Some of them even pay her to visit their house and enjoy a full session.

Then she quietly said thank you so much Mem, it is a pleasure to taste and feel your boobs and hope you had the same pleasure, now I need to go as my owner will cry if I am late. She added I will be happy to have a longer session and pleasure you if you feel so, give me your mob while leaving. And she walked out.

They returned back to their house and that night Pradeep asked her to try the bras and they had another roaring fuck fest.

A couple of days later the salesgirl, let us say Rita called Rama and inquired of her bras, whether she is comfortable wearing them as wearing for a couple of minutes in trial room is one thing and wearing for hours is another. Then she asked have you liked our small session Mem, Rama blushed and then said I think I did enjoy your sweet touches. Thx Mem, glad you enjoyed and if you want I can come to your house. Rama said Ok I will think over and Rita said you can call me in this number.

After disconnecting the call Rama started thinking of the unusual changes happening with her. First she allowed herself not only to be exposed by her hubby before a stranger; she has to admit she enjoyed the show. The flashing has sexcited her too and the result she has to again admit is truly great sex. Never in the recent past have they enjoyed their sex so much, her hubby’s talk of her exposure and further exposure truly freed her up, she thought she should have been wild with anger but here she is enjoying and may be even waiting for the next show. She recalled her hubby wanted her to remove even the bra next time. The very thought of she sitting there topless showing her big sweet melons to her hubby and Anand thrilled her, she wondered why these men are so enamored of her boobs. Surely Anand is madly in love with her boobs and will surely like to feel them she thought. And will her hubby stop after taking the bra off. Will he go the whole way and show her stark naked to Anand? She shuddered at these thoughts and thought she needs to take back control and put a stop. But again she wondered whether she really wants this to stop??? She is caught n 2 minds, rather her brain is giving some orders and her heart is giving contra orders.

The phone rang again and it is again Rita. She said Mem some new bras have come do you want me to come and show you. Rama understood the purpose of her calling; surely she is not such a big customer to be given home service. Clever she is she added she is going that way at the request of another customer ( it is true, she is summoned by a rich lady to provide services and the Lady will ask her owner to send her) and she can come and show. Rama finally said yes you can but I have my friend coming. Rita said I will be there soon. 

Rama now is confused, she thought she could have avoided her, but her pampering her with a personal visit pleased her. For the first time in her life she took the bottle out and poured a drink for her and mixed it and began drinking it as she wanted her nerves to relax, she sipped slowly wondering if it is right to have allowed her to come and of course she changed to a good dress. Rita came soon, looked at her and said well Mem, you look fabulous, must say at this age also you look so sexy. Oh no don’t start the game again Rama said. Rita laughed and said so where you will change or in your BR. They walked in to bed room and Rita asked her to shed the bra she is wearing. Surprisingly as she removed her night, there is no bra at all. So lovely boobs Mem, she said and showed her the bras she bought. She asker he to try and each time Rita is pressing and kneading her boobs. Rama excused herself, went out mixed another drink and walked in again and she allowed Rita all the liberties. Rama selected a couple of bras, to please the Rita and paid in cash. Rita then said Mem permit me some small pleasures, so saying she hugged Rama and then kissed her on the neck, her hands are pressing her boobs. She then Said Mem u said you are short of time so let me make this short and sweet. She pressed her boobs and tits saying wonderful big boobs, I really like them, pleasure to play and suck. She licked and sucked her tits with abandon and Rama is enjoying the girl’s touches, she surely knows how to go about. Then she removed her night totally and then saw her Pussy which is bald. Oh so clean I like it she said and asked Rama to lay on the bed. She plunged her face on to her pussy and is kissing her vertical lips. She is showering kisses on her pussy and her tongue is probing deep in to her pussy walls. She is chewing her clit too. Rama is consumed by passion now, her actions aroused her completely. Her hand moved to her boobs and pressed her small and young boobs over her kameez. This induced Rita to attack her pussy even more and her tongue darted deep in to her and she is sucking her clit as if it is a dick. Rama is moaning now and soon she reached a massive orgasm and Rita lapped all her juices. She went to rest room and cleaned up and refreshed. As she is leaving Rama paid her money and she said keep this small gift. Rita smiled and accepted. Next time we will spend more time and walked out.

Her hubby came in the evening and he took her out for dinner. They came back and her hubby said coming Saturday I will call Anand. She pulled her close, kissed her and simply said so be ready for some exiting time.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
continued......

Slowly his hands moved down and he is pressing her tits. He offered her the drink and as she sipped drink, he quickly unhooked upper 3 hooks of her blouse. She is startled by his actions and said Pradeep what is this stop. He said come on darling, he is our friend now and he helped us too and let him have a better view of your boobs. You heard him say he will be happy to see more of you. Yes but how can I sit exposing before him. He said come on darling be a sport and he pulled her blouse pieces aside and this showed her lovely lacy bra. He pulled her close and kissed her, Rama found all this very odd, her hubby unhooking her blouse, she sitting with her bra partially visible to this guy, and then hubby kissing her before this guy, but strangely she found herself responding as her hands went on his back and pushed him closer to her. Anand continued to click, taking pics of their kiss too. He feasted on this show of her boobs and more of her lovely melons are on view. He wished he will be able to see her naked boobs soon. As they parted, he said great to see lovely couple kiss and record it for future. As she blushed, her hubby unhooked her other hooks too, except the last and said darling now you will have to unhook the last and let our friend have a nice and better view. She protested saying this is unfair and she cannot sit there with her blouse hooks opened he said come on honey, he is now our friend and he is a gentleman too. He prodded and pleaded and Rama thought it strange she is unable to say a no firmly. She is in fact enjoying this show of hers too as the fulsome praise, the drinks and closeness of her hubby and his kisses and pressing her tits has already made her horny. So she finally gathered courage and with a shy smile unhooked the last one and her hubby promptly pulled aside her blouse pieces and there she is, a normally prude Rama, sitting by the side of her hubby and her blouse totally opened and sitting in front of stranger showing him her boobs in a bra. She blushed as she realized this. But there is no stopping her hubby now or Anand, her hubby simply put his hand in to her Bra and started squeezing her tit. Then he pushed his other hand over her bra to press her other tit too. She said Pradeep stop this, what it you are doing is, Anand is here. He smiled and said so what honey I am only playing with my wife. She is stunned momentarily at this show of love but her body started responding, her tits are now hard, her nips are erect and clearly visible as they poked through her bra. He pressed, squeezed and kneaded with her tits further despite her mild protests and her body is responding fully to his actions. Anand clicked freely and said Rama, great view of your big and sexy boobs; he is now talking freely of her boobs, knowing she has mellowed a lot. Even she too felt same that she is not stopping him from saying these things. The excitement has taken over and the prude in her is slowly dying as she fully enjoyed being exposed, sitting in a bra and her boobs pressed and kneaded before another guy. As her hubby asked her to give snacks, she has to bend and this exposed her D cups even more and Anand is quick to capture them on Cam this time. Beautiful and sexy view, see this and he showed to Pradeep who exclaimed Oh, what a real sexy clev, I never thought my wife is so beautiful and sexy. Are you hard seeing this he asked him and he folded his hands as reply since he did not want to answer yes. She too is enjoying this lavish praise and seemed to be now feeling free with her sitting like that. Then came another from her hubby, Come on Rama, now that your hooks are off, why have this blouse at all take it off. She is surprised and stunned too. She said no way but her hubby pleaded with and her saying, the hooks are off, the blouse pieces are pulled aside and he is seeing in your sexy bra. Now what is the difference if you take off? 

Anand said yes Rama; it makes no difference at all. The 2 men pleading with her stimulated her, their hungry looks too added to her getting aroused. She can see the look of hunger and lust in Anand now and as she stole glances and she can see the guy is hard too. Her hubby offered the drink, she gulped a couple of big sips, gathered courage and lifted her hands and her hubby simply removed her blouse from her body. And now our conservative, prude and usually shy Rama sat there in just her bra and her hubby pulled her close and gave her a French kiss. As they parted pics are taken again and Anand said my God, you look soooooooooooo sexy Rama sitting like this, your beautiful big boobs, I think your nips are hard. Her hubby said yes and her nips are hard and erect too. I can feel them, so saying he tweaked her nip from inside her bra. I cannot take the pic, said Anand and all 3 laughed. There is a limit to your wishes too she said, I think you already got much more than you wished she told him. He said yes Rama I accept it, I am very lucky to see you like this and fulfill my cherished desire to see your boobs

tbc....

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
continued.....

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

They moved to dinner and finished diner as Pradeep can sense the lust in the eyes of Rama.

After he left, they moved quickly to bed room and Rama immediately asked her hubby why you exposed me like that. He said we already discussed this and so thought you are Ok with this. In any case you have also enjoyed. She asked him to go out of the room as she has to change and he simply said, why change, we do not need clothes now and simply pulled her saree and it fell on the floor. He pulled her petty coat nada too and it too dropped to floor. He smiled at her, sat on bed pulled her close and unhooked her blouse and her bra too. She too quickly pulled his dress and in minutes the couple is in their birthday suits. 

As he started playing with her tits Pradeep asked Rama, tell me have you not enjoyed when he is praising you fully saying you have big and sexy boobs, you were quite. Oh God you have started again, she said. How can we stop discussing this? Today is a big day and these lovely boobs of yours he has seen a bra. Yes, all because of you she said. Fact is she is horny with all the show she gave Anand, She is surprised to see the lust today in his eyes and enjoyed the control she had on hi, She also liked his praising her, reason why she allowed those reference to her boobs too. Now with her hubby mauling her tits, she is super horny. No invite again at all. Oh your face shows you are just saying it for me then he started by licking and sucking her tits and looked in to her eyes and said are you imagining him sucking but your heart wants it. She said you have really become pervert, how you can say your loyal wife is thinking of another guy sucking her boobs. He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
At the moment I have this story only up to here. If any has remaining part, pl post here.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
cuckholding is really interesting..
[+] 1 user Likes devillove's post
Like Reply
(01-05-2019, 12:48 PM)devillove Wrote: cuckholding is really interesting..

Thank you, at last there is one comment on the story. Happy to know your reaction.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Such a fantastic story ...
[+] 2 users Like Shrunk_ram's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2019, 05:20 AM)Shrunk_ram Wrote: Such a fantastic story ...

Thank you, yes it was a well appreciated story in xossip.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Good Story.
Repped you.
[+] 1 user Likes pcirma's post
Like Reply
Nice one 
Good job
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
తెలుగు లో రాయండి ఎవరైనా
Quote: రహస్యం.. నీ దగ్గరున్నంతసేపూ నీకు బానిస. మరొకరికి చెప్పావంటే ఇక అది నీకు యజమాని

[+] 1 user Likes CPMSRINU's post
Like Reply