Romance The accident - by krish_999 (Completed)
Very very very beautiful story in the end i had tears. Beautifully written.
[+] 1 user Likes Decentcouple151's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow, another great story from Krish. I totally loved the chemistry between the characters and their sense of humour. I have again fallen in love with your characters. I didn't know you wrote short stories as well, came across this one by accident. I sincerely request you to write many short stories like this. The story is very romantic and erotic as well and totally takes us to a different world because of the high attention to detail. I didn't feel bored even for a second. We need more writers like you in Indian erotica. The ending was unexpected, I thought you would kill the husband or get her to divorce but really great ending. This was a story between two good humans unlike most other stories and was a refreshing read. A sequel to this would be great and hopefully, that would answer this burning question

Why the heck was he divorced? Smile
Like Reply
You are an excellent writer, and its such a good story, flawless writting. I hope to read more stories from you. And next episode of this story will be really great. Thanks.
Like Reply
Loved it. A master piece.
Like Reply
(22-03-2020, 11:27 AM)BedWinner Wrote: Why the heck was he divorced? Smile

I have a plan to write about it too. Smile
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
(16-08-2020, 12:21 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I have a plan to write about it too. Smile

Thanks your very much to entertain us by writing such very good quality short story.

My Opinion is prequel is not necessory.

You could give us sequel as after life and somehow husband knowing about his wife one night stand.

You are smart person as I don't need to explain further what I mean.

However I like your quality work and will definitely read whatever you write except cuckold stories.

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Heart touching bro
Like Reply
Absolutely lovely story
Like Reply
supperb one
Like Reply
clps Best erotic story ever clps
Like Reply
(06-11-2018, 11:42 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote:
Hi friends "the accident " story one short and sweet story

22nd September 2016

Written by "krish_999"

Thank you Ramesh_Rocky.  One of the best stories I have ever read in a really long time clps .  Can we hope for a sequel? thanks
Like Reply
(16-08-2020, 12:21 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I have a plan to write about it too. Smile

Most welcome Sir ........... I am posting here a modified version of the story without touching that point .......... Accidentally Accident.
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
I am planning to write a sequel "The Accident -II". Anybody interested to read?
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 1 user Likes krish_999's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2024, 11:37 PM)krish_999 Wrote: I am planning to write a sequel "The Accident -II". Anybody interested to read?

Go for it Krish, please start updating soon.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Hello Krish, 

I personally like the announcement of possibly continuing your story "The Accident
because you are one of the few authors who are very good writers.
I therefore welcome your intention to continue the story ...

But I have (your) announcement and promise here at xossipy, the last chapters of your top story: 
"Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part III
still in mind. 
Every time I (like many other readers and fans) visit xossipy and open your story, 
that promise of yours *waves* to me...

Would not it be better (wiser) to fulfil the one promise first (to follow up) before you 
start with the "continuation" of the story: The Accident?
What do you think?

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2024, 11:37 PM)krish_999 Wrote: I am planning to write a sequel "The Accident -II". Anybody interested to read?

That would be really awesome work. Please do.  clps yourock welcome
Like Reply
(11-03-2024, 02:19 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Hello Krish, 

I personally like the announcement of possibly continuing your story "The Accident
because you are one of the few authors who are very good writers.
I therefore welcome your intention to continue the story ...

But I have (your) announcement and promise here at xossipy, the last chapters of your top story: 
"Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part III
still in mind. 
Every time I (like many other readers and fans) visit xossipy and open your story, 
that promise of yours *waves* to me...

Would not it be better (wiser) to fulfil the one promise first (to follow up) before you 
start with the "continuation" of the story: The Accident?
What do you think?

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Yeah I do remember my promise. And I am in the hot waters already. But the thing is that human mind works better and becomes way more creative when under pressure but then when it makes a move, it takes an entirely new direction which was not intended in the first place. I have gone back to those last chapters many times, only to get fresh ideas to form new thread! 
Anyways, I do remember my promise. Though I said I am planning about the Accident sequel, I have only the basic thread. It will take some time before it becomes a story worth posting here. My plan is to post a new story ""A Chapter of Nightmare"" which is a short one like "The Accident" and "Startup", because this one is almost ready in my hand. After that, KIII last chapters, and then only "The Accident II" will happen.
I felt posting a new short story will help people know that I haven't stopped writing, at least. 

Love. Krish.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 1 user Likes krish_999's post
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Yes very much .
lets see whats you plan for husband ?

Like Reply

Pretty much.. eagerly waiting.
Like Reply