Poll: What do you think of the story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Best story i ever read
50.00%
2 50.00%
Excellent
25.00%
1 25.00%
Average
25.00%
1 25.00%
Poor
0%
0 0%
Worst story i ever read
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Saga of a cult family
This is a fantasy story and has nothing to do with reality. If anyone is not comfortable with smut involving darker themes, they may leave. For the rest,
WELCOME!

Many characters in the story are referenced with pictures of specific actresses, only to make you imagine them and their features better.
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
 A Spiritual Orgy

Madhuri 

[Image: Bollywood+Actress+Madhuri+pictures-1.jpg]
I became part of this family around 22 years ago. Those are always good days when someone new joins the family. It’s exciting not just for bride and groom but for everyone. When I came into the family as a newlywed, the first few months were quite confusing for me, as it is going for my newlywed son’s wife. But now when I look back at them, they were the most exciting days too. I might even be able to relive my experience as a newlywed while also fulfilling my duties as a mother to my son. Back when I was young, I married Ghanshyam Ji to attain some stability in my life. Little did I know what was about to follow. Just like Neha, Mohit my son’s bride. Just like you guys. Nevertheless I was able to blend in with the ways of the house. Even though I thought I had stepped into a traditional family, I was happy because I liked Ghanshyam Ji, Mohit’s father…well I don’t know…. Who knows who Mohit’s father is? Maybe its Ghanshaym ji, or Shyam bhaisahab? Or Raghuveer ji, Ghanshyam ji’s late father? Or one of many other candidates… who knows? It was a long time ago. When I got married I thought this was the day I will be able to live all my fantasies. To lose my virginity. I was surprised when on our suhagraat (Wedding night) Ghanshaym ji came and slept right away. At first I thought he was tired, but this continued for several days. Ladies in the house, my bhabhi (Sister in law) and sasu maa (Mother in law) would not let me work in the day, and Ghanshyam ji won’t work on me in the night. So needless to say my nights were sleepless. One such night, I woke up by a series of loud moans I kept hearing again and again. At first I wanted to wake Ghanshaym Ji up but seeing that he was deep asleep, I decided to look into it alone. I started to follow the continuous and seductive moans. I reached into the hall but was surprised to hear nobody was in it. Was I dreaming I thought? I pinched myself. I wasn’t. After some time the moaning stopped, but I couldn’t find where it was coming from. I went to my room and slowly I descended into my sleep with my confusion. In the morning, I asked bhabhi maa if she heard some weird noises in the night.

‘What are you talking about?’ Bhabhi maa said without a clue
‘Nothing. Maybe it was a dream.’ Was it a dream? I doubted myself more and more.
But it continued to happen again and again. And every time I will reach the common hall and then would have no idea from where the sound is coming from. It continued for several days. I enquired from several members of the family, but nobody had any idea what I was talking about. With fear of being coming across as crazy, I stopped asking. Sometimes I even woke Ghanshyam ji in the middle of the night, but he didn’t hear any voice. It was taking toll on me. It intrigued me. This was first in the endless number of mysteries that this house, which was built by our ancestors, offered me.
One day, after making sure Ghanshyam ji was deep asleep; I decided to get to the end of this. I followed the moans and got to the hall, where each time my journey would end. Today however I was resolved to reach the source of the voice. I had become seductive with that voice. Those moans. Since Ghanshyam ji didn’t show any interest in me , I would finger myself to the rhythms of those moans. They had wet my countless panties. It was about time I met the voice. Like a crazy person I started to put my hear against the walls and floor of the hall. To my surprise, I found the voice coming somewhere from the down. I picked the carpet from the spot I leaned against. My heart thumped ! There was a door there. A secret door, if you prefer. I was afraid . The sound was surely coming from down there. Should I call someone? But I had grown too afraid to tell someone about the sounds I hear. I still wasn’t sure if they were real. I summoned my courage. I was precipitating. Its amazing how my tits seem to touch my throat when I’m afraid. That’s probably why I love being afraid. Anyway, I pulled my saree up a bit and entered into the stairway behind the door. The stairway was dimly lit. My heart was thumping so hard that halfway through I became afraid that what if they can hear it? Immediately I felt stupid and carried on. Until I reached the bottom, my panties were wet. I didn’t knew if it was because of my fear or my arousal. Anxiety and excitement mix too well. Like piss and cum. I felt like I was in a trance state. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it all had been a dream. Maybe I was yet to be married. Maybe Ghanshyam ji will fuck my wits out on our wedding day. Maybe there is no one named Ghanshyam ji in my life.
I became even more doubtful of reality when I reached the bottom and saw the scene. In the dimly lit underground hall, with yellowish overtones, All the males of the house (except Ghanshyam ji) stood completely naked in a line, parallel to each other. And ahead of each male , on their all fours , were the  ladies of the house, their tits hanging freely in the air and yet like all of them were in resonance with each other. In fact the whole orgy seemed like in resonance. Like a constructed orchestra, bust still not mechanical. Each guy’s dick was into the pussy in front of them, and they all pushed at the same time and pulled at the same time, with same speed. Maybe someone with shorter cock had to do it quicker and someone with a bigger one had to do it slower , to be on the same page. The ladies in the front , upon cock being shoved into them, will move their upper bodies a bit forward and moan in unison , like a pack of wolf. Upon the cock being taken out of them, they will retract and will take the air in , together, at the same time, making the atmosphere surreal. Even their tits had complementary movements. Smaller tits jiggled quicker while the bigger ones jiggled bit slowly, to be on the same page. Such was the intensity of this orchestra like activity that every one of them was bathing in their sweat. Each body glistening in the dim yellow light.  Even though none of the pairs touched each other, it was an orgy, each person’s experience feeding to other people’s experience. It wasn’t just about touch. But about pleasure.
The one thing, however, that froze me on my feet, was the fact that even though being so involved in the activity, all the ladies’ eyes were set on me, as if they were expecting me all the time. Upon the cock shoved deep into them, each moaning face would bear such inviting expressions that it was hard to ignore them. I found myself biting my lips. I stood there until I was comfortable with the environment. Should I go back? They were clearly inviting me to join. Should I go back to that cockless husband of mine . Suddenly my subconscious hatred for my husband was on the surface. Slowly my feet rose , and with them increased the pace of of fucking. The moans were high enough to wake even a deaf person. The chorus reached its crescendo when I reached them. My pussy was dripping wet. Suddenly, everyone stood up and I was on my knees, in the centre of the crowd, and in front of me was a big thick cock hanging just in front of my tongue. The owner of the cock- the eldest member of the family, my father in law- late Raghuveer ji. Within moment I was on the cock like ants are on sugarcane. I had been hungry for this moment all my life. My clothes were being shed by the ladies who now were all around me. When Raghuveer ji came into my cleavage, the only thing on my body was my blouse. My saree was far away from me. The ladies got rid of the blouse too. They cleaned up all the cum on it and in depth of my cleavage. Then came Shyam ji, my husband’s elder brother. And then the younger brother. My FIL’s younger brother. His son. It was an extended family then. Slowly as the night went on , the only thing I was aware of was cocks ravaging my holes. Be it my mouth, my pussy, my asshole. Even my armpits were not left alone, although they are not technically holes. My nipples were always being savoured by some tongue. Whose tongue? I didn’t care. I was grabbed from every possible point on my body. In midst of all this chaos, I did sometimes caught glimpse of someone sitting on a chair near the front door- stroking his cock with my bra and while my panties stuffed in his mouth- It was Ghanshyam ji.
I slept like a koala that day.
[Image: Madhuri-dixit-bollywood-actress-beta-s16....jpg?ssl=1]
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
To be continued in next update...
Like Reply
Do tell me if you guys like it. Little appreciation goes a long way
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
its awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Vineetdhadeech's post
Like Reply
(04-11-2021, 02:34 AM)Vineetdhadeech Wrote: its awesome

Thank you!
Like Reply
Next update today!!
Like Reply
(04-11-2021, 10:29 AM)Evil Wrote: Next update today!!

??? updates will come?
Like Reply
(08-11-2021, 02:27 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: ??? updates will come?

yes. currently working on the next one
Like Reply
(09-11-2021, 12:29 PM)Evil Wrote: yes. currently working on the next one

Thanks. Love to see all her holes explored at same time brutally
Like Reply
Erotic story
Like Reply
Waiting .......
Like Reply