Poll: The female character you like most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aishwarya
30.00%
30 30.00%
Madhuri
17.00%
17 17.00%
Alia
12.00%
12 12.00%
Sonakshi
9.00%
9 9.00%
Kareena
12.00%
12 12.00%
Katrina
9.00%
9 9.00%
Sridevi
11.00%
11 11.00%
Total 100 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery GAME OF BONES
                                 WARNING

If you don't want to read a rough sex story, then dont go further. This story contains all types of sex scenes. 
All of this is for fun and none of it is meant to hurt anybody. But still if anybody accidentally gets hurt, I am sorry and please let me know, so that i can remove any such material which you didn't feel is right.

Welcome to the Game of Bones
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
[+] 2 users Like Evil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Untitled-1-copy.jpg]

POSTER
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
Like Reply
CHAPTER-1
VARYS

As far as it was visible, Varys could see it, the danger was coming. He knew the cruel King of Vastunagri, he would wait no longer to attack their land as soon as the pirates agree to help him.He had cleverly tried to bring the matter in front of his king once or twice.
' What do you know about the Vastunagri?' he had asked.
' I would not call myself a man with a sharp memory, my lord. But i can distinctly remember my trip to vastunagri 10 years ago. It is a cruel land. Women are used as an object there. They are fucked, threw , tortured , torn apart. However the masters want to use them, they use them. They are live toys for men. They are used in place of bulls to plough their fields, in place of buffallos to produce milks, as luxury items, as showpieces , as an achievement and what not. There, a clever son , as soon as he is old enough to understand, kills his own mother , to prevent her from their cruelity.'
'And what does a wise son does?' King Robert asked
'Wise people are not born on that land ,my lord.' Varys said to the King ' I still remember my lord, on my trip to vastunagri, I saw everyday at night one male slave would be brought to the King of vastunagri, Heera. I was curious as in why a male slave was brought in the bedroom of a man who was only interested in women, so i asked my companion. He didn't tell me then. He said me to wait for a few minutes. After about half an hour, a body was brought out of the room without its head. Everyday, the king would point his sword towards one of the slave who was brought to him, and order him to forcefully fuck his wife. The slave for the love of his life would force himself on the queen, He would undress her, and fuck her, with fear of death still in his eyes. The king loved this cruel sight. He loved someone else fucking his wife with so much fear in his eyes. Then just when the slave is in middle of fucking, when he is pussing and pulling his dick out of the queen's pussy, the King would disserver his head from his body.The head would go fall in one corner of the room, while the body would still be fucking the queen until it collapses on her' 
Even the King was not able to prevent the feeling of shock coming to his face. He cursed varys for making him picture this haunted scene
'Oh Goddamn you, Varys. I was just going to make love to your queen.' The King sighed.  'Well , he sure is cruel . But there is no need to spend your night's sleep over this. They maybe animals, but even animals are not fool enough to cross the jungle between both the lands . You know very well what happened to the Vastunagri's previous king when they decided to attack us by crossing the jungle.'
'I know it very well my lord, but they won't be coming through jungle this time. They are gonna take the help of the pirates and their ships' Varys warned.
'Oh varys' The king said as he put his hand on varys' shoulder 'They are no threat to us. They are already drowning in lust . They probably even have forgotten by now that they have neighboring state. You are worrying in vain. Go have some wine' The king said, and started walking towards his room carelessly, carrying his fat belly and brain filled with wine and sex respectively.
But varys knew one thing about lust, that it increases, and it increases like a wildfire. The peopleof vastunagri would soon be wanting more slaves, more woman and obviously more power.

NEXT UPDATE SOON...
Like Reply
Super. Good continue
Like Reply
(04-05-2019, 08:11 PM)Homedreams Wrote: Super. Good continue

Thank you bhai.
Like Reply
Give update evil broand please include king srk and her four queen wife aishwarya kareena katrina deepika
Like Reply
(05-05-2019, 12:38 PM)coolraj839 Wrote: Give update evil broand please include king srk and her four queen wife aishwarya kareena katrina deepika

Would include him and the other acyresses too.bht cant say anything about them being his wives
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
Update to do bhai
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 2
TRION
Trion reached The Veeryanagar . Trion's father was the king of Vasnagar. He had accepted the queen Kareena's dominance over vasnagar and accepter her as their ruler. Now, the queen ruled over Veeryanagar and vasnagar and the only two places the queen didnt ruled were shailnagri and vastunagri and the pirates. Well nobody could rule the pirates, but shailnagri and vastunagri were not too hard to occupy for the queen if somehow they can reach their land.These both lands were on a island , far beyond veeryanagar and there was no known way for the whole army to cross the sea.
Trion's father , tywin has promised the queen's stepmother that he would send his son for the position of Queen's hand in Veeryanagar.But trion knew that they won't be expecting him.What they would be expecting is his brother, Jaime, the fiercest warrior in the whole seven kingdoms. He was just a dwarf, whose father has sent him away just to get rid of him.
He had heard about the queen, although he had never seen her.They say she doesn't let any cloth touch her ass, the only thing that can touch her ass is someone's skin. But trion knew she was not the one wgo ruled the empire, it was her stepmother Madhuri. The queen is just a dimwit pawn and Madhuri knows perfectly how to play her. How she controlled her? Nobody knew.
Trion and Brian,who was Trion's bodyguard reached the Queen's palace and were presented towards the assembly. The queen haven't arrived yet. The throne was empty. After some time ,some trumpets stated being played loudlyand and people started sloganeering ' ALLHAIL THE QUEEN'
[Image: Getty-Images-521750796.jpg]
'ALL HAIL THE QUEEN' The crowd shouted at the top of their lungs and then arrived the Queen Kareena, her face glowing like a moon, and her lips carving out a viscious smile on that face. ' She surely is a dick candy' thought trion. She was wearing a green coloured gown. Covering her top to bottom from front but it ended on lower part of her back from the back, revealing her two gigantic buttocks to travel free in the air, in all their glory. Those buttocks bounced as the queen walked towards the throne . There was a big hole in the throne , and a slave was sitting under the throne his face placed in that hole. The queen walked upto the stage , turned around watched the whole assembly from her unobserving, unattending eyes and sat down, with both her buttocks placed on that face of her slave.
'He surely must be inhaling the sweetest air there is' Brian said in trion's ears reffering to the slave
'You keep your mouth shut or otherwise we would be inhaling her prison's air' Trion said trying to suppress brian's voice.
'Sir Trion has arrived from Vasnagar, my queen' Said the advisor little finger to the queen, making the focus of whole assembly trion and brian standing in the middle of court.
' My father, Tywin Incestor , the lord of vasnagar, has sent me to serve you, my grace' Said trion as he bowed down to the Queen.
Queen Kareena burst into a roaring laughter as soon as she heard this.
'You are tywin incestor's son?' She said trying to control her laughter.
'Yes , my grace ' Trion said, unaffected by this humiliation. He has been humiliated enough for his height to be now affected by it.
' You can't serve me. You know, I am a queen and i won't marry anyone as you know. So, anyday, if i would feel the need of children, i would have to take the help of the hand of the queen' Kareena said ' But you can't helpme. You won't be able to serve me then. Considering your length, your dick would not even be long enough to penetrate my navel, least my pussy'  And Kareena again fell about with laughter.
Nervous laughter started arousing from all around the gathering.
' I won't even need a dick to satisfy you, my grace. I can make you pregnent by imagination alone' Trion said.
This time the whole assembly burst into laughter except kareena and some of her surrounding men. She felt insulted.
' You are disrespecting our queen' Maester pycelle said furiously, feeling angry towards trion's comments. Maester pycelle was one of the lady Madhuri's most trusted people, hence Queen's most trusted people. He was a learned man in science and medicine. He was very protective of the queen. Some even said he had a fatherly affection towards the queen.
' I am deeply apologetic for my comments my grace, if it offended you in any way.' Trion was not fool enough not to apologize.
' Of course you offended me trion. Of course you did' The Queen said ' You said that you can make me pregnent just by thinking about me. Do is seem to you as so easy a woman to get pregnent?' Kareena said
'No my grace. I didn't meant that. You are a hard lady to get pregnent my grace. The hardest in the seven kingdoms. Ask maester pycelle if you don't trust me, he have been trying to do that from about 10 years my lady.' The whole court burst into a laughter. Maester pycelle was about to say something but Madhuri signalled him by her gracious hands to stay quiet.
'I just meant that i have knowledge and imagination enough to construct new startagies which might help you in the coming days' Trion continued.
Madhuri understood what he was talking about. Just before Kareena was about to say something silly she stood up and said ' Fair enough. You must be very tired from the long journey , trion incestor, you should get some rest. You would be announced as the Queen's hand , the first thing in the morning' Madhuri announced and dismissed the court.
[Image: 77.jpg]

TO BE CONTINUED....
Like Reply
Nice carry on..
Like Reply
(06-05-2019, 12:56 AM)KareenaKapoorLover Wrote: Nice carry on..

Thanks bro
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 3
SONAKSHI
Sonakshi was a slave to a farmer in veeryanagar. Once she was a fierce warrior . She knew exactly how to use her weapon , and was verse in it, but now all she did was , follow orders of her master.She was the most beautiful slave her master ever had. She was huge and not a delicate flower , which most people expected women to be. But she had a heavenly body.She was 6 ft high, with glorious , round broad shoulders and chest where her huge , perfectly curved melons rested. She has perfectly round arms and a lean belly and back. Her buttocks were gigantic and rounder than a dome . She had big , muscular , fleshy thighs . Her thighs were so big that they barely let her extremely thin and tight pussy show. She was working in farm today, used by her master farmer in place of bull, to pull the plough. Her luscious body, fully uncovered from top to bottom, was pulling a plough , to cut the land for sowing . Her curvaceous arms were tied by a rope on the cross of the plough on her back, whose one side of the crossed plank Went on the land attatched with the blade, on which her master stood, dropping the seeds in the soil as soon as the blade cut it. Sonakshi was a little bent from her waist, supporting the plank of the plough , which went on from her shoulders to her voluptuous back, leaving off herbody , just after her lower part of her back, touching the lining between her buttocks. With her teeth gritted as she applied her full force , barely pulling out the sinked in plough and the weight of her master , putting one step after another as her booty ziggled as she walked . She was all soaked in her own sweat, her all body looking like someone massaged her roughly from oil. Her body was always that shiny, no matter there was the sweat or not. Sonakshi has come to know that trion had been named the new hand of the queen. She knew this was the chance for her , she just needed to act and take the risk.

‘ Walk fast , you come eating giant whore’ the master shouted at her, as she slowed down a little bit, poking her ass cheeks with a pointy stick he had in his hand. He liked giving her torture . She was his favourite slave. He used her in every way possible.

‘ What have you gone deaf? I said something ‘           The master poked her again maliciously.

‘ Yes, my lord’ Sonakshi uttered and started trying to pull the plough harder. But her master couldn’t resist the torture , he started poking her claf as she pulled him and the plough.

‘ Faster you cock sucking whore’ Master said as he poked.

The master poked her once more, this time he poked at her thick thighs. Sonakshi staggered.

‘ Don’t you fucking try to show that you are tired. You drink litres of cum everyday, your fucking gigantic body should have enough energy to pull this fucking thing whole your fucking miserable life.I would make you fuck by tullies ’ the master said as he poked her hips violently.

Sonakshi couldn’t take it no more. She had made a decision.

‘ Why you fucking stopped?’ her master shouted as she didn’t move ‘ Didn’t you hear me? ’

Sonakshi didn’t respond. She was standing still. She pushed her arms away from the plank that bounded them, violently and broke the rope loose. Then she jerked thye plough away from her. The master standing on the plough, fell off on the ground. Before he could collect all his senses, the enormous Sonakshi was standing beside him, holding a rock in her hands. Master could see death in her beautiful eyes.

‘ No. no, no, please no’ all he could utter as she smashed his head open.

Sonakshi heard a loud shriek as she amshed him. It wasn’t her master. It was the farmer working on the nearby farm . He was watching her doing it all. He started running , but Sonakshi couldn’t care less for him.

‘ Fucker’ she muttered , as she picked up her black gown , first wiping the sweat on her knockers, then her face and then she put it on as she didn’t wanted to go fully revealed in front of the Queen

[Image: jj.jpg]

[Image: 489eaf46572be081f24bea04b72e63dc.jpg]

[Image: Pic-Talk-Raving-Sonakshi-s-Naatu-Pose-1723.jpg]

[Image: sonakshi-sinha-looks-hot-in-this-picture...945677.jpg]
Like Reply
Anybody reading?
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 4
SONAKSHI
Every day in the morning, the queen would sit on the throne, more accurately, on the face placed in the hole on the throne, and solve the realm’s problems.

After naming trion the hand of the queen, the hearings proceeded as usual. The Queen did what she called justice to people .

‘ Who is next?’ Kareena asked impatiently as soon as she passed the judgement for the previous case.

‘ It’s a woman , my grace’ Littlefinger read out the details to the queen ‘ She was slave to one of our very reputed farmer. She was ploughing the field with her master , when she came in anger and smashed his head with a rock. Anearby farmer saw and reported the incident to the justice council ,my grace’

‘Justice council’ was a group of people made for hearing the local people’s problems and then presenting it to the queen so she can pass the judgement.

The queen moved her eyes to the center of the court where the culprit was standing. She was a woman, about 6 ft high, broad shoulders and beautifully carved out eyes. She was standing there, holding her both the hands near her lower part of belly and holding her head high, watching the queen directly in the eye with a slight hint of smile on her face. Her face was mesmerizingly beautiful. Trion saw her and recogonized her in a glance. Those eyes, those fucking eyes, who could ever fucking forget them?

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Hot-in-Black-Dress.jpg]
[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Hot-in-Short-dress.jpg]

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Sexy-Boobs-Pics-on-Swimming-pool.jpg]

‘ Is what lord littlefinger just said correct?’ The Queen asked.

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, hardly moving her face.

‘ Do you accept that you killed your own master’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, with a hint of smile.

‘Why did you do it?’

‘The fucker said he would get me fucked by tullies, my grace’

The whole court started booing Sonakshi. No lady in the entire, in the entire history of seven kingdoms has ever called her master a ‘fucker’ and that too in front of the court.

‘ Did you just said ‘ fucker’ to your master?’ The queen demanded explanation.

‘He is no longer my master my grace as you may know, he is dead’ Sonakshi said with her head still high.

Kareena couldn’t take it no longer.

‘You have so much pride in you. Don’t you? Let’s see can that pride handle the shame when you would made naked in front of the whole court’ The queen saidand gestured her servants.

Sonakshi was still watching directly into the queen’s eyes, never even for once breaking the eye contact. Two servants came near sonakshi. Each of them seized Sonakshi’s black gown from opposite sides and teared it open. The dome of the court filled with hooting sounds of public.

Sonakshi was standing in the middle of court, without a shred of cloth on her godly body and her head still held high. She didn’t even felt an ounce of shame . People had never seen such a voluptuous body in their entire life. She was a thick skinned ,breath taking beauty from head to top. Her hairs were upto her back. Her body had a natural glow like massaged with oil. She had broad and round shoulders with those soft but powerful round armed attatched with them. Her chest held what people  saw, was pair of her glorious tits, with dark brown nipular area and nipples . Her tits were so big that the space on her chest seemed to be less for them. One couldn’t imagine how the dress was holding those knockers. They were so large and still not so saggy. They were pointy. Sonakshi was so fair , that even green veins of her tits were clearly visible. Below the tits was her waist and below the waist was her shiny ass, hence making the hourglass like figure. Her buttocks were round and pussy had a light streak of hairs. Her thighs were so thick that while standing, they were touching each other. The public started to masturbate on her.

‘Oh she is heavenly’ someone from the crowd moaned.

The whole realm was masturbating on her ample body. Suddenly, something sticky flew towards Sonakshi and landed on her gorgeous bosom. Someone threw his cum on her. The whole crowd went into hooting again. Another man shot his cum into air which landed into Sonakshi’s silky hairs, one’s on her curvy waist. Sonakshi was still looking at the queen, smiling stubbornly.

Queen raised her hand and everybody stopped throwing their cum at her.

‘ Arrest her and make her fuck by a bull, so hard that she cries for mercy and then cut her throat and throw her body in the sea’ Kareena passed the judgement.

‘ But my lady…’ Trion found himself interrupting the queen.

‘But what Trion?’ Kareena said anger in her voice.

‘ Not to offend , my grace, but she could be useful to you. She seems to be a warrior.I haven’t seen any lady ever fighting and she killed a man by just by a rock, so easily. She can be helpful’ Trion advised

‘ You are saying that I should not punish a culprit who murdered her own master. What message would it send to the other slaves? That they can too kill their masters and then stand in fron t of their queen , with such arrogance and no respect for me?’ The queen said furiously

‘ No my lady. I don’t say that you shouldn’t punish her. You should punish her, just not by death. And yes my lady , the woman is too arrogant to bow her beautiful face to you, for that I say, you should sit on her face everyday during court hearings, teaching her where she belongs and making the world see that how beautiful you yourself really are when you use a face that beautiful’ trion said pointing towards sonakshi ‘ For placing your ass upon and in addition to that she could be your slave for other parts of the day and she would be very useful for us in the upcoming wars’

Kareena looked at Sonakshi, she sure was immensely beautiful and Kareena loathed her proud face looking at her like that.

‘Alright’ Kareena said taking a deep breath.

‘ Are you a good fighter slut?’ Kareena asked Sonakshi

‘ Yes my grace’ She replied

‘ Do you agree to serve me until death frees you from your duty?’

‘Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said.

‘ Okay.But how can I just trust you that you are a fighter? You have to show how clever and mighty you are’ Kareena said and pointed towards the tully man standing in the corner holding a spear in his hand.

Tully were the outcasts.They were considered the lowest class people and it was a sin even to touch them. If any person accidentally or in any way came into contact of a tully skin, he was considered no longer a pure soul and he or she was killed in order to give him liberation from this sin.Tullies lived outside of the veeryanagri in the forest, however some tullies worked for the queen and the local people as slaves , for low level works like cleaning the toilet, and washing the utensils etc.

‘He will come at you with his spear try to touch you, if he gets successful first he would mercilesely fuck you and then cut your throat’ At this the whole croud went on to hooting. Never have been any high class man/woman has been punished to be fucked by tully.This was a punishment considered to be worse than death.

‘If you somehow, manage to save yourself from him by this knife’ Kareena said pointing towards a knife as a servant handed it to sonakshi ‘ then you will get the mercy to be my slave’

‘But my grace this is not fair.’ Trion interrupted ‘ He has a spear and she just has a knife. She won’t be able to protect herself’

‘Life is not fair trion’ Kareena said ‘ And if she is not able to protect herself how do you think she would serve me?’ Kareena said and looked at Sonakshi, who was still standing her ground ‘ Do you agree?’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said

And Kareena gestured the tully to attack. The tully was about 7 ft high and was gigantic, he was twice as wide as Sonakshi, and he held a spear.The tully seeing such a high class flesh, started running towards her. Everyone was thinking that he might be the luckiest tully alive to fuck such a high class woman. Everyone’s eyes were on the giant, everyone’s except Sonakshi’s. She was still looking straight. She did not as much as flinched her eyes towards him.Her face bore no expression of fear.
A string of what seemed like white pearls started flowing from her tight lipped pussy , to her smooth, muscular , busty thighs, and started flowing to the ground, making her calf and thighs glossy. She was pissing herself . Her legs were soaked in her piss.Her piss began to flow to the ground. Those who saw that began laughing at her . But her face expression was still the same. She still didn’t even faced towards the tully. The tully was coming closer and closer towards her with his full speed, the people were excited to see as what would happen next, and suddenly his leg slipped on Sonakshi’s piss, he fell on the ground making a sound of thud, his weapon fell from his hand’s grip. For the first time, Sonakshi moved her head towards the tully, and her eyes were as lethal as they were when she dropped the rock on her master. She lifted her knife and stabbed him in the neck. His blood spurted on her body, and he died instantly. The whole court stood up in horror and surprise. No one was expecting it. Somewhere from a corner , a sound of applause started coming, and the whole court burst into applause. Two servants came running towards Sonakshi with towels, and wiped her body off. The slave placing his face in the hole of throne was taken off from there. It was Sonakshi’s place from now on. Sonakshi walked to the stage as her thick thighs rubbed against each other, got under the throne and put her gorgeous face in the hole. The Queen Kareena was so happy to see that arrogant slut’s face in that hole . A big wide grin spread on Sonakshi’s face , as Kareena planted her plump ass on her face.Sonakshi felt her ass was as cool as ice and it was really soothing to have her ass on her face.Her nose tip touched her asshole, and her luscious lips almost taste Kareena’s pussy lips.
[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-on-Photoshoot-1.jpg]
[Image: downloadfiles-wallpapers-1280-1024-karee...t-7411.jpg]
[Image: fsona.jpg]
[Image: fsonak.jpg]
[Image: Sonakshi-1.jpg]
[Image: sonakshi3-07.jpg]

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-XNXX.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-05-2019, 06:22 PM)Evil Wrote:
CHAPTER - 4
SONAKSHI
Every day in the morning, the queen would sit on the throne, more accurately, on the face placed in the hole on the throne, and solve the realm’s problems.

After naming trion the hand of the queen, the hearings proceeded as usual. The Queen did what she called justice to people .

‘ Who is next?’ Kareena asked impatiently as soon as she passed the judgement for the previous case.

‘ It’s a woman , my grace’ Littlefinger read out the details to the queen ‘ She was slave to one of our very reputed farmer. She was ploughing the field with her master , when she came in anger and smashed his head with a rock. Anearby farmer saw and reported the incident to the justice council ,my grace’

‘Justice council’ was a group of people made for hearing the local people’s problems and then presenting it to the queen so she can pass the judgement.

The queen moved her eyes to the center of the court where the culprit was standing. She was a woman, about 6 ft high, broad shoulders and beautifully carved out eyes. She was standing there, holding her both the hands near her lower part of belly and holding her head high, watching the queen directly in the eye with a slight hint of smile on her face. Her face was mesmerizingly beautiful. Trion saw her and recogonized her in a glance. Those eyes, those fucking eyes, who could ever fucking forget them?

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Hot-in-Black-Dress.jpg]
[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Hot-in-Short-dress.jpg]

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-Sexy-Boobs-Pics-on-Swimming-pool.jpg]

‘ Is what lord littlefinger just said correct?’ The Queen asked.

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, hardly moving her face.

‘ Do you accept that you killed your own master’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, with a hint of smile.

‘Why did you do it?’

‘The fucker said he would get me fucked by tullies, my grace’

The whole court started booing Sonakshi. No lady in the entire, in the entire history of seven kingdoms has ever called her master a ‘fucker’ and that too in front of the court.

‘ Did you just said ‘ fucker’ to your master?’ The queen demanded explanation.

‘He is no longer my master my grace as you may know, he is dead’ Sonakshi said with her head still high.

Kareena couldn’t take it no longer.

‘You have so much pride in you. Don’t you? Let’s see can that pride handle the shame when you would made naked in front of the whole court’ The queen saidand gestured her servants.

Sonakshi was still watching directly into the queen’s eyes, never even for once breaking the eye contact. Two servants came near sonakshi. Each of them seized Sonakshi’s black gown from opposite sides and teared it open. The dome of the court filled with hooting sounds of public.

Sonakshi was standing in the middle of court, without a shred of cloth on her godly body and her head still held high. She didn’t even felt an ounce of shame . People had never seen such a voluptuous body in their entire life. She was a thick skinned ,breath taking beauty from head to top. Her hairs were upto her back. Her body had a natural glow like massaged with oil. She had broad and round shoulders with those soft but powerful round armed attatched with them. Her chest held what people  saw, was pair of her glorious tits, with dark brown nipular area and nipples . Her tits were so big that the space on her chest seemed to be less for them. One couldn’t imagine how the dress was holding those knockers. They were so large and still not so saggy. They were pointy. Sonakshi was so fair , that even green veins of her tits were clearly visible. Below the tits was her waist and below the waist was her shiny ass, hence making the hourglass like figure. Her buttocks were round and pussy had a light streak of hairs. Her thighs were so thick that while standing, they were touching each other. The public started to masturbate on her.

‘Oh she is heavenly’ someone from the crowd moaned.

The whole realm was masturbating on her ample body. Suddenly, something sticky flew towards Sonakshi and landed on her gorgeous bosom. Someone threw his cum on her. The whole crowd went into hooting again. Another man shot his cum into air which landed into Sonakshi’s silky hairs, one’s on her curvy waist. Sonakshi was still looking at the queen, smiling stubbornly.

Queen raised her hand and everybody stopped throwing their cum at her.

‘ Arrest her and make her fuck by a bull, so hard that she cries for mercy and then cut her throat and throw her body in the sea’ Kareena passed the judgement.

‘ But my lady…’ Trion found himself interrupting the queen.

‘But what Trion?’ Kareena said anger in her voice.

‘ Not to offend , my grace, but she could be useful to you. She seems to be a warrior.I haven’t seen any lady ever fighting and she killed a man by just by a rock, so easily. She can be helpful’ Trion advised

‘ You are saying that I should not punish a culprit who murdered her own master. What message would it send to the other slaves? That they can too kill their masters and then stand in fron t of their queen , with such arrogance and no respect for me?’ The queen said furiously

‘ No my lady. I don’t say that you shouldn’t punish her. You should punish her, just not by death. And yes my lady , the woman is too arrogant to bow her beautiful face to you, for that I say, you should sit on her face everyday during court hearings, teaching her where she belongs and making the world see that how beautiful you yourself really are when you use a face that beautiful’ trion said pointing towards sonakshi ‘ For placing your ass upon and in addition to that she could be your slave for other parts of the day and she would be very useful for us in the upcoming wars’

Kareena looked at Sonakshi, she sure was immensely beautiful and Kareena loathed her proud face looking at her like that.

‘Alright’ Kareena said taking a deep breath.

‘ Are you a good fighter slut?’ Kareena asked Sonakshi

‘ Yes my grace’ She replied

‘ Do you agree to serve me until death frees you from your duty?’

‘Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said.

‘ Okay.But how can I just trust you that you are a fighter? You have to show how clever and mighty you are’ Kareena said and pointed towards the tully man standing in the corner holding a spear in his hand.

Tully were the outcasts.They were considered the lowest class people and it was a sin even to touch them. If any person accidentally or in any way came into contact of a tully skin, he was considered no longer a pure soul and he or she was killed in order to give him liberation from this sin.Tullies lived outside of the veeryanagri in the forest, however some tullies worked for the queen and the local people as slaves , for low level works like cleaning the toilet, and washing the utensils etc.

‘He will come at you with his spear try to touch you, if he gets successful first he would mercilesely fuck you and then cut your throat’ At this the whole croud went on to hooting. Never have been any high class man/woman has been punished to be fucked by tully.This was a punishment considered to be worse than death.

‘If you somehow, manage to save yourself from him by this knife’ Kareena said pointing towards a knife as a servant handed it to sonakshi ‘ then you will get the mercy to be my slave’

‘But my grace this is not fair.’ Trion interrupted ‘ He has a spear and she just has a knife. She won’t be able to protect herself’

‘Life is not fair trion’ Kareena said ‘ And if she is not able to protect herself how do you think she would serve me?’ Kareena said and looked at Sonakshi, who was still standing her ground ‘ Do you agree?’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said

And Kareena gestured the tully to attack. The tully was about 7 ft high and was gigantic, he was twice as wide as Sonakshi, and he held a spear.The tully seeing such a high class flesh, started running towards her. Everyone was thinking that he might be the luckiest tully alive to fuck such a high class woman. Everyone’s eyes were on the giant, everyone’s except Sonakshi’s. She was still looking straight. She did not as much as flinched her eyes towards him.Her face bore no expression of fear.
A string of what seemed like white pearls started flowing from her tight lipped pussy , to her smooth, muscular , busty thighs, and started flowing to the ground, making her calf and thighs glossy. She was pissing herself . Her legs were soaked in her piss.Her piss began to flow to the ground. Those who saw that began laughing at her . But her face expression was still the same. She still didn’t even faced towards the tully. The tully was coming closer and closer towards her with his full speed, the people were excited to see as what would happen next, and suddenly his leg slipped on Sonakshi’s piss, he fell on the ground making a sound of thud, his weapon fell from his hand’s grip. For the first time, Sonakshi moved her head towards the tully, and her eyes were as lethal as they were when she dropped the rock on her master. She lifted her knife and stabbed him in the neck. His blood spurted on her body, and he died instantly. The whole court stood up in horror and surprise. No one was expecting it. Somewhere from a corner , a sound of applause started coming, and the whole court burst into applause. Two servants came running towards Sonakshi with towels, and wiped her body off. The slave placing his face in the hole of throne was taken off from there. It was Sonakshi’s place from now on. Sonakshi walked to the stage as her thick thighs rubbed against each other, got under the throne and put her gorgeous face in the hole. The Queen Kareena was so happy to see that arrogant slut’s face in that hole . A big wide grin spread on Sonakshi’s face , as Kareena planted her plump ass on her face.Sonakshi felt her ass was as cool as ice and it was really soothing to have her ass on her face.Her nose tip touched her asshole, and her luscious lips almost taste Kareena’s pussy lips.
[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-on-Photoshoot-1.jpg]
[Image: downloadfiles-wallpapers-1280-1024-karee...t-7411.jpg]
[Image: fsona.jpg]
[Image: fsonak.jpg]
[Image: Sonakshi-1.jpg]
[Image: sonakshi3-07.jpg]

[Image: Sonakshi-Sinha-XNXX.jpg]

Amazing please continue
Like Reply
Loved it. You have kept the intrigue high.
Like Reply
(09-05-2019, 09:33 PM)nagadap592 Wrote: Amazing please continue

Thanks bro. Next updates soon to come
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 12:36 AM)Armaan.K Wrote: Loved it. You have kept the intrigue high.

Thank you bhai. Keep reading
Like Reply
Very Hot..
Waiting for more hot updates.. please write more on Kareena...
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 03:35 PM)KareenaKapoorLover Wrote: Very Hot..
Waiting for more hot updates.. please write more on Kareena...

Thanks. bro. A very hot update to come on kareena soon
Like Reply