My pants pull down in public
Hi all this is my first post here 
Let me introduce myself k m Nina I am a exibitionist
But it all began from one incident let me share
Once me my niece (7ys) were in a mall its happen three years back I am 24 yrs old 
Let come to story as we are in mall purchasing clothes and I was wearing a plazo and t shirt while purchasing my niece started crying and ask me to by a toy from there I said stop not now but he start crying and beating me in my ass and suddenly it happen I can't get time to react he wwas so angry he tries to climb on me in that process he pull my plazo totally down till my knee and I was shocked as it's full of people iwas wearing pink colour panty but it was string type so my butt was in view to everyone and it was just covering my pussy I was so embarrassed it take 5 minutes to react and pulled up and take my niece from there there are more than 50 peoples 
This was beginning of my exibitionist life
I know it was very short and not interesting 
But if you support I will post more
[+] 8 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very hot pls continue
[+] 2 users Like hornyfromchennai's post
Like Reply
continue with long posts
Like Reply
post in detail
Like Reply
Give me more exibition suggestions I will try then post
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 07:00 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Give me more exibition suggestions I will try then post

sure ...let us know more about you then
[+] 1 user Likes Mortalking's post
Like Reply
Guys give me some more ideas so I can try and share to you all
Like Reply
Is it a chat thread ......?
Like Reply
(12-11-2021, 04:04 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Is it a chat thread ....
You can give me more exibition ideas so I can try and share my story
Like Reply
Thank you guys for your value ideas for exibition I really like some ideas and I implemented one yesterday so I am sharing that experience it small story but real story the idea was to wear tshirt and jogging or yoga pant and ho for jogging but without inners I liked the idea
So yesterday I tried and I enjoyed so come to the point

Morning 5:30 i hot up and start getting ready i first wore a whit tshirt without Bra and yoga pants without inner yoga pant is cream colour one tshirt is white and little thin I mean transparent once I get wet so I got out of my house 6 o clock due to winter my nipples becomes pointed and started jogging in our nearby park wear lot of people come to do yoga and jogging so I started running and in middle I do some streching exercise so I started sweating and my tshirt become little transparent while jogging my boobs are bouncing and any one can see it clearly because of my sweaty tshirt which is transparent now my entire boob os visible to croud every one start noticing and then I started doing some yoga some middle aged man start doing yoga in front of me I know they wear enjoying the visuals of 34c bouncing and dancing boobs which is now clearly visible and my pussy also become visas i didn't wore inners entire shape is clear now good camel toe is can be seen I was enjoying every moment

This was small experience
I want more dares so I can try so please suggest and I will try that
[+] 1 user Likes Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
Thank you guys for your value ideas for exibition I really like some ideas and I implemented one yesterday so I am sharing that experience it small story but real story the idea was to wear tshirt and jogging or yoga pant and ho for jogging but without inners I liked the idea

Morning 5:30 i hot up and start getting ready i first wore a whit tshirt without Bra and yoga pants without inner yoga pant is cream colour one tshirt is white and little thin I mean transparent once I get wet so I got out of my house 6 o clock due to winter my nipples becomes pointed and started jogging in our nearby park wear lot of people come to do yoga and jogging so I started running and in middle I do some streching exercise so I started sweating and my tshirt become little transparent while jogging my boobs are bouncing and any one can see it clearly because of my sweaty tshirt which is transparent now my entire boob os visible to croud every one start noticing and then I started doing some yoga some middle aged man start doing yoga in front of me I know they wear enjoying the visuals of 34c bouncing and dancing boobs which is now clearly visible and my pussy also become visas i didn't wore inners entire shape is clear now good camel toe is can be seen I was enjoying every moment

[+] 2 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
I wish my wife was like you.
[+] 1 user Likes masochist's post
Like Reply
Hi guys I am back with another short story
Yesterday I was going to market wearing jeans and top so I didn't close my zip I just leave it open and didn't wore any inners so you can imagine,as I was in market some guys notice that at they were come where ever I go even sabjiwala also enjoyed good view of my shave pussy wow that was entertaining I enjoyed
Thanks to xossipy buddy who gave me this idea ? love and kisses to all give me more ideas to try
[+] 2 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 06:19 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Thank you guys for your value ideas for exibition I really like some ideas and I implemented one yesterday so I am sharing that experience it small story but real story the idea was to wear tshirt and jogging or yoga pant and ho for jogging but without inners I liked the idea

thats amazing... would have raised the temperature had u pulled ur pants up higher revealing ur cameltoes too ?..
and y stop the fun of teasing only your neighborhood while we are waiting here to be teased too with some hot pics?
Like Reply
(18-12-2021, 06:57 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Hi guys I am back with another short story
Yesterday I was going to market wearing jeans and top so I didn't close my zip I just leave it open and didn't wore any inners so you can imagine,as I was in market some guys notice that at they were come where ever I go even sabjiwala also enjoyed good view of my shave pussy wow that was entertaining I enjoyed
Thanks to xossipy buddy who gave me this idea ? love and kisses to all give me more ideas to try

love you to baby
Like Reply
More dares on the way
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html
My more dare stories
Like Reply
Like Reply
make these story lengthy please
Like Reply
(18-02-2022, 06:26 PM)blackdesk Wrote: make these story lengthy please

I have another thread were i share my dare stories please read and suggest more dares

Love you ?
Ummmmmmaaaaaa
Like Reply