My exibition and dares (readers can suggest new ideas and I will try and post)
This is were it all begin my exibitionist adventure

Hi all this is my first post here 
Let me introduce myself k m Nina I am a exibitionist
But it all began from one incident let me share
Once me my niece (7ys) were in a mall its happen three years back I am 24 yrs old 
Let come to story as we are in mall purchasing clothes and I was wearing a plazo and t shirt while purchasing my niece started crying and ask me to by a toy from there I said stop not now but he start crying and beating me in my ass and suddenly it happen I can't get time to react he wwas so angry he tries to climb on me in that process he pull my plazo totally down till my knee and I was shocked as it's full of people iwas wearing pink colour panty but it was string type so my butt was in view to everyone and it was just covering my pussy I was so embarrassed it take 5 minutes to react and pulled up and take my niece from there there are more than 50 peoples 
This was beginning of my exibitionist life
I know it was very short and not interesting 
But if you support I will post more
[+] 6 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Above post is my real life adventures and I posted that in anoythread called my pants pull down then I asked my readers to give me some more ideas and I got some ideas and then I tried but but lack of readers for my thread I started another thread dedicated to my dares and adventure for my readers u will suggest and I will try and share
[+] 1 user Likes Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
As I said ok am sharing my adventures which I posted in my previous thread here this are readers suggested ideas more ideas needed

Thank you guys for your value ideas for exibition I really like some ideas and I implemented one yesterday so I am sharing that experience it small story but real story the idea was to wear tshirt and jogging or yoga pant and ho for jogging but without inners I liked the idea
So yesterday I tried and I enjoyed so come to the point

Morning 5:30 i hot up and start getting ready i first wore a whit tshirt without Bra and yoga pants without inner yoga pant is cream colour one tshirt is white and little thin I mean transparent once I get wet so I got out of my house 6 o clock due to winter my nipples becomes pointed and started jogging in our nearby park wear lot of people come to do yoga and jogging so I started running and in middle I do some streching exercise so I started sweating and my tshirt become little transparent while jogging my boobs are bouncing and any one can see it clearly because of my sweaty tshirt which is transparent now my entire boob os visible to croud every one start noticing and then I started doing some yoga some middle aged man start doing yoga in front of me I know they wear enjoying the visuals of 34c bouncing and dancing boobs which is now clearly visible and my pussy also become visas i didn't wore inners entire shape is clear now good camel toe is can be seen I was enjoying every moment

This was small experience
I want more dares so I can try so please suggest and I will try that
[+] 6 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
Hi guys I am back with another short story
Yesterday I was going to market wearing jeans and top so I didn't close my zip I just leave it open and didn't wore any inners so you can imagine,as I was in market some guys notice that at they were come where ever I go even sabjiwala also enjoyed good view of my shave pussy wow that was entertaining I enjoyed
Thanks to xossipy buddy who gave me this idea ? love and kisses to all give me more ideas to try

This was my most recent one which I already shred in my older thread so please follow and read i iknow it's very short stories but I like to post short ones so u don't get bored
[+] 4 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
Excellent experiences Nina.
You can try going to a chemists shop to buy condoms. You can have fun with the chemist by asking him about the details like size and the taste etc.
My wife loves to dress up like a slut and going to buy condoms. Makes the chemist and other customers feel like she's a high class call girl.
[+] 3 users Like Raj Sahni's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2021, 07:38 PM)Raj Sahni Wrote: Excellent experiences Nina.
You can try going to a chemists shop to buy condoms. You can have fun with the chemist by asking him about the details like size and the taste etc.
My wife loves to dress up like a slut and going to buy condoms. Makes the chemist and other customers feel like she's a high class call girl.

Oh that's nice I will try that

Your wife too love doing exibition stuff can you share some experience it will help me too do some more dares you can post here or can message me privately if you have problem
Like Reply
We used to often go for a long drive and stop at some bus stop and ask for directions and my wife will lean over to listen and usually her neckline was so low that anyone looking inside the vehicle can see her entire boobs. One time a middle aged man even asked if she had a baby since her boobs were full of milk. I said no and invited him to press her boobs and see if any milk comes out. He did that and my wife was thrilled...and then we drive away. Next time will try with shorts and get someone to feel her thighs..maybe more
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
hi dear

here my ideas for you to expose

if u love incest then just try to expose your body to family men's and women's by sitting cross legged and no panty in front of a family member

you can wear low hip jeans with g string panty and bend down to show ur ass cracks in home and outer areas

i have more ideas if u like
[+] 3 users Like Kingofcbe007's post
Like Reply
hi dear

for your shopping.

you can expose your body on trial room when trying new dresses. there must be some men and women around the trial room so just wear your pant half leg and open the door unexpectedly or carelessly so others can see ur ass
[+] 1 user Likes Kingofcbe007's post
Like Reply
(26-12-2021, 08:31 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Oh that's nice I will try that

Your wife too love doing exibition stuff can you share some experience it will help me too do some more dares you can post here or can message me privately if you have problem

Ping me in person..
[+] 1 user Likes Userpvtz's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2021, 07:38 PM)Raj Sahni Wrote: Excellent experiences Nina.

Nice... More ideas
Like Reply
Introduction of a new hot teacher with deep square cut salwar kameez to students of secondary govt schools
Can you build up exhibition ideas in this situation
Like Reply
Hi all sorry for the delay
I was busy with my work and I was on vacation to Goa I tried some dares I will share
I tried some about 8 dares so far I will share one by one

My first dare was shopping for new year I went to a nearby clothing store it's not big store but still good space there are two young boys maybe 25 near by working that day when I went boss was not there as he went to collect new materials
I went there as them for some one piece short dress for my goa trip by the that day I was wearing plazo and tshirt bra so you can imagine I can see the the boys eyes stuck on my errect nipples then he took some dress I ask for changing room which was in the coner but problem is that there is a mirror in front of the room
As I enter I took out everything standing in just panty I asked one of the boy to bring red one-piece so he brought to me while taking cloth i open door half as he was looking other side he got shock as he can see me from opposite mirror as i open and collect dress my both boobs can be seen I was dumbstruck I asked him to stand there so I can get some help i tried first one-piece which is till my knees i opened door ask him to click pic from my phone so I can show to my friend to decide which one to select then I asked him to bring other one I changed my current cloth then he came and knock the door this time I open door fully so he can see me nude only in panty I said sorry door and show that it was unintentional he was looking me top to down I got goosebumps I am standing in just panty then I took cloth and close the door this time I took out my pants I am nude completely i thought do dare more and give a treet to poor boy this time I wore a one piece which is 5 inch above my knee I ask him to click pic while doing that I act as adjusting my dress I raised my cloth so high he got a flash of my clean pussy his eyes are wide open he can't believe what he saw then iask him to give another one but this time I ask him to turn around while giving so what happened previously don't happen i know that there is a mirror in fron of room so when he gave me dress i open my door fully standing completely nude he can see me from opposite mirror his hands were shaking while giving me that dress then I collect tried and bought three one-pieces the boy was sweating even I enjoy showing myself nude to strangers that was a one of akind experience
There are more
I will share soon I am not a good writer so sorry if u like then reply so I can post my another story as I told I have done nearly 8 dares
Also share if you had this kind of trial room dares you or your gf or wife etc
[+] 8 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:21 AM)Sitman Wrote: Introduction of a new hot teacher with deep square cut salwar kameez to students of secondary govt schools
Can you build up exhibition ideas in this situation

Ya while checking book call boy to desk near your side and pretend you are checking and showing his mistake bend and let pallu slide down little so boy standing in your side can get full view
Like Reply
(28-12-2021, 10:36 AM)Userpvtz Wrote: Ping me in person..

Hi will you share 
So i can try too
Like Reply
Go to a tailor shop to get your pants altered. Wear a short skirt and no underwear. Make sure the tailor is a young boy or an old man. Watch their reactions
[+] 1 user Likes B1ryani's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2022, 08:10 AM)B1ryani Wrote: Go to a tailor shop to get your pants altered. Wear a short skirt and no underwear. Make sure the tailor is a young boy or an old man. Watch their reactions
I have tried that not same but similar stuff I want to share many of my dares but due to low response i m disappointed that's why I m not posting
Please support me
[+] 3 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 06:36 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: I have tried that not same but similar stuff I want to share many of my dares but due to low response i m disappointed that's why I m not posting
Please support me

Hello Nina,
Response to your posts, will be nowhere near to that of posting your own pictures on reddit. but, when we read your experience, in your own words, your experience is literally happening in our own mind. you may have experienced it once, but it lives in our minds forever ! so, please dont be discouraged and keep posting.
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 06:36 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: I have tried that not same but similar stuff I want to share many of my dares but due to low response i m disappointed that's why I m not posting
Please support me

You really rock. Please continue your dares and posts. Cheers.
[+] 2 users Like nostromo2009's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2022, 10:03 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Hi all sorry for the delay
I was busy with my work and I was on vacation to Goa I tried some dares I will share
I tried some about 8 dares so far I will share one by one

My first dare was shopping for new year I went to a nearby clothing store it's not big store but still good space there are two young boys maybe 25 near by working that day when I went boss was not there as he went to collect new materials
I went there as them for some one piece short dress for my goa trip by the that day I was wearing plazo and tshirt bra  so you can imagine I can see the the boys eyes stuck on my errect nipples then he took some dress I ask for changing room which was in the coner but problem is that there is a mirror in front of the room
As I enter I took out everything standing in just panty I asked one of the boy to bring red one-piece so he brought to me while taking cloth i open door half as he was looking other side he got shock as he can see me from opposite mirror as i open and collect dress my both boobs can be seen I was dumbstruck I asked him to stand there so I can get some  help  i tried first one-piece which is till my knees i opened door ask him to click pic from my phone so I can show to my friend to decide which one to select then I asked him to bring other one I changed my current cloth then he came and knock the door this time I open door fully so he can see me nude only in panty I said sorry door and show that it was unintentional  he was looking me top to down I got goosebumps I am standing in just panty then I took cloth and close the door this time I took out my pants I am nude completely i thought do dare more and give a treet to poor boy this time I wore a one piece which is 5 inch above my knee I ask him to click pic while doing that I act as adjusting my dress I raised my cloth so high he got a flash of my clean pussy his eyes are wide open he can't believe what he saw then iask him to give another one but this time I ask him to turn around while giving so what happened previously don't happen i know that there is a mirror in fron of room so when he gave me dress i open my door fully standing completely nude he can see me from opposite mirror his hands were shaking while giving me that dress then I collect tried and bought three one-pieces the boy was sweating even I enjoy showing myself nude to strangers that was a one of akind experience
There are more
I will share soon I am not a good writer so sorry if u like then reply so I can post my another story as I told I have done nearly 8 dares
Also share if you had this kind of trial room dares you or your gf or wife etc

Absolutely smoking hot. Hats off.
[+] 3 users Like nostromo2009's post
Like Reply