Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
[Image: sanjhit.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy. Here is the link. Enjoy reading guys

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=2476534#pid2476534
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar .Here is the link. Hope you will enjoy reading.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=6
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Hopefully Rajesh will come  back in next few days.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: meena.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
OK. seems no one is interested in seeing Rajesh back.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Here is the link.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=2489961#pid2489961
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: sb.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
High time the BANGing Manager, sorry BANKING Manager Rajesh starts to BANG, sorry BANK on wealth[Image: Clipboard05.webp]
[Image: Clipboard04.webp]
[Image: Clipboard03.webp]
[Image: Clipboard02.webp]
[Image: Clipboard01.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(08-10-2020, 09:02 AM)boredhubby Wrote: High time the BANGing Manager, sorry BANKING Manager Rajesh starts to BANG, sorry BANK on wealth[Image: Clipboard05.webp]
[Image: Clipboard04.webp]
[Image: Clipboard03.webp]
[Image: Clipboard02.webp]
[Image: Clipboard01.webp]
Thank you boredhubby. Happy to see you back. Rajesh will be back in a couple of days. But why no GIF this time????
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE .- Elder_guy . Here is the link.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=8...pid2499316
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: ta.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rajesh reported at the new place. Within the first few days he realized his PA is not as per his expectations, though she is eager to please him. So he started the hunt and by a strange coincidence he selected a woman named Priya. This Priya is aged 40, mother of 2 kids and her hubby is a software guy. He goes on short trips abroad lasting 1 to 3 months. Before selection Rajesh made it very clear the job calls for putting extra hours and she should be prepared. Rajesh also has to immediately attend to transfers and a host of other issues too.

Rajesh quickly settled down, Priya helped him well and they built good chemistry too. She admired the way he handled issues, listening to guys, yet finally taking his own decisions. As they settled down a BM told him of a NRI MILF and he asked the BM to bring her along. He heard her patiently her grievance being she is not getting good service despite having lots of money with the branch. He assured her that her issue will be taken care of yet asked her if she prefers any other branch. She asked him to suggest and he smiled and said it is your choice. After the meeting he chided the BM. He told him either he should improve services to customers or he will ask her to shift to another branch.  This is not the way to treat a customer of her stature he told the BM bluntly. Priya is taking down notes all along in this meeting. She realized this guy can be tough even with senior guys. She is impressed. A few days  later this lady, Nitu is her name, called him over phone and thanked him saying she is now happy with the service. He instructed Priya to convey this to BM.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Issues started cropping up fast and thick. One issue is that of a woman who got in to trouble but pleaded that she has been trapped. He normally does not believe in this cry stories but somehow felt she is telling the truth. So he picked a senior guy who is known as tough but very efficient and asked him to go in to root of the matter conveying the woman’s version and asked him to check for facts. He told him he wants real facts. 

When the guy showed some hesitation he asked him whether he has anything to say and he can say. He slowly asked Sir, do you want to save her? He smiled and said no, I will not save her if she is guilty. I do not want you to find scapegoats but find the truth. THE GUY IS PLEASED WITH THE FREEDOM GIVEN. 

Then in reorganization the corporate office put in an extra layer and now there is a boss over him. He did not like as earlier he reported to corporate office and in the process is very close to some top executives including the No 2. Now the corporate boss will be in charge for some zones. The boss is a lady aged in her 50s. She is reportedly tough and possibly frustrated. She also knows his closeness with senior executives and started nagging Rajesh in her visits.

As if this is not enough a loan sanctioned to a young lady who opened a exclusive lingerie shop in a upscale locality is showing signs of going bad and the lady pleaded that her sales have not picked up as estimated/expected. Of course the usual issues with the unions/associations are also there. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Here is the link.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&page=10
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Here is the link.  Enjoy reading guys.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=40                          

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: strip.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story FRIENDS IN NEED ARE FRIENDS INDEED.. Hope you wll enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=2...pid2547181
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=2...pid2548510
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply