Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
I am very happy to meet you in this site and to refresh my memory with your story. చాలా బాగుంది ఇప్పటి వరకు కథ. మీరు తలుచుకుంటే అప్పటికన్నా ఇంకా బాగా వ్రాయగలరు. ప్రయత్నించండి.

ఇదివరకు మీరు నన్ను చదివి చెప్పమని పంపిన ఒక కథలో భాగం ఉంది నా వద్ద.

Both rested and Rohit as ususal for him took a sip of his drink and offered Rani, his wife fruit juice. She accepted and said honey you are fabulous and I now know hat I missed being a prude. Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon.

As Rohit was sipping his drink he also wa just caressing his wife’s body, slowly playing with her nips and lips her navel. There is more a touch of love than lust and Rani who discovered the pleasures of sex just a few minutes ago allowed herself to be fondled. She was in a state of bliss and total enjoyment, as she was now enjoying the touch of her body with that of her hubby cuddled as she is to him and silently thought, how foolish I was to miss all these pleasures. She too started responding by touching his lips with her fingers and then played with the hair on his chest. She kissed him on his nip and then in a naught way gave a small bite and then her hand moved down and and touched his cock. With her other hand she pressed Rohit closer. Rohit
Kissed her fondly, it is more the love a couple than the kiss of a lover in lust. The tender kiss progressed to a passionate kiss and then a French kiss and Rohit pushed his tongue in to her and she responded. Rani, his wife continued to keep her hand on her hubby’s dick and was seeing it grow in size. Rohit then tenderly kissed her ear and bit her earlobe gently. Rohit is good in oral and foreplay and knows the earlobe of a woman is sensitive.
Those actions sent wave of pleasures in Rani. As he was kissing her earlobe and neck, she also started kissing his neck. She kissed his back too. Slowly the mood is changing from one of love to lust. The kissing continued for some more time before Rohit pulled her and gave a deep and passionate French kiss. Rani pulled his hand to her bosom and he started to play with her nips, gently pressing her tit. Separating from the French kiss, Rani pulled his mouth to her ample tits inviting him to kiss. Lick and suck them. Rohit was quick to respond to her needs and wishes as he gently pressed her right tit, rolling the nip in between his fingers. He kissed gently the left tit, then showered every inch of the tit with his kisses. Rani just lay there in the arms of her hubby, pleasured as she is, she was pressing him closer. But Rohit was in no hurry and he continued to shower her left tit with his kisses. Rani gently reminded him he was partial to the left and her right too needed same attention. Rohit then turned to her right tit. Showered it with kisses but then an Idea came to him. He pressed her tits closely with his hands and showered kisses on both tits alternatively. Rani was in a state of total
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rajesh is from south India and has completed his PG. He got his appointment as probationer officer in a public sector bank. His first posting was in city of over a million population. Rajesh hails from a decent middle class family and he inherited certain ethics and values. Rajesh started working with the bank and as the usual practice in those days, during his probation period of 2 years, he was given the chance to work for some time in most of the departments/desks. He was confirmed after 2 years and was posted to a branch. Rajesh realized that he needs to master the work if he has to advance his career and he wanted to become an executive. He thought, knowledge, hard work and commitment are essential if he has to go up the ladder. Unlike many who only think, Rajesh has put his thoughts in to action. He started putting in late hours and soon he became the trusted man of his Branch Manager.
After working in a couple of branches Rajesh was transferred to the Regional Office of the Bank and he met the RM at the time of his joining.

Here is the conversation.
RM, Rajesh I heard a lot about u from Anil, your branch manager. Welcome to this office.
Rajesh Thank U sir
RM Rajesh, work in this office is totally different. This office control about 50+ branches and we need to be strict and not be partial to any one.
Rajesh, Sir, I assure you that I will not be biased and will go strictly by rules. Anyhow sir, I am just a junior officer and decisions will be taken by senior officers. Still I will do my best to ensure the notes and recommendations are as per prescribed rules.
RM One more thing Rajesh, just do not think that this is admin office and you are free by 5pm. You have to put late hours and if necessary work on holidays.
Rajesh. Sir, I was staying late in branch and no issues and I will do my best. Staying late is not at all an issue.
RM Good I have assigned you initially to Inspection. He then called Chief Manager of the department and told him this is rajesh and he is assigned to your department. Let him learn the work and our officers can guide him.
Rajesh learnt the tricks very soon and he was soon recognized for his dedication and the way he worked. Ashe promised he was a sticker to the rules. And earned a good name.
Soon he was posted as BM of a small village branch. He joined the branch but even though it was small it was in a mess. ( Banks were still working manually those days).
As all staff were coming from a town near by, some of them were coming late and one of them was coming late almost every day.
Rajesh. Hey, yiu are coming late every day, I have not seen You coming at 10am even once.
Clerk.. My train starts at 9 or 9.30 and comes here at 11 so I am late.
Rajesh. I am not worried of your train, But I want to make it clear that you have to come by 10am only. I will not allow this sort of late coming. If You come late tomorrow, I will not allow you to attend office. ( this is one trait that comes out in his stay as BM).

The clerk goes out and in the lunch time the staff discusses the issue and many become worried. Even the Asst to rajesh is worried as he too comes late. They feel that as Rajesh is residing in the village itself, e does not understand their problems. They plan to meet him and they discuss with him. But Rajesh is clear no regular late coming will be tolerated.
This brings in the union officials but Rajesh told him firmly that he will not tolerate indiscipline and staff have to come on time. This news quickly spread and even the RM enquires but Rajesh tells him politely that he will not compromise on some certain issues.

He then sets his sights on the branch too. As he was living in the village and chatting with many, most villages know him. He started visitng the homes for recovery of agricultural loans taken for crops and persuaded them to repay. Rajesh also refuses to accept any gifts or offers and he firmly told some customers who want to pay a bribe and get loans, forget those tricks, If U are eligible to the loan you will get it. Neither money nor influence will make me sanction loans. He earns a good name both as banker and as a tough and honest person.

However if there is one weakness in Rajesh it is his fondness for woman who are beautiful and with right amount curves, he especially likes fair skinned woman with size C cup tits. So for in his educational days, he had a few girl friends and had some snacks or tiffins but otherwise he is still a virgin. As he was going to the houses of farmers not in just the vllage where branch is there but many villages, he comes in to contact with many married woman. Most of these woman have never gone to a bank branch and were surprised and delighted that a BM came to their houses. Some fo them have even developed a crush on him but in a village it is almost difficult to do adultery without being caught. Rajesh too guessed their thoughts but was scared. He was scared his well built reputation will be destroyed if he is caught and for him his career is vastly more important. So he suppressed his own feelings.

However there is a woman by name Madhavi who actually hails from a town and got married and is staying in the village. She is 42, married with 2 kids and her husband owns land and is considered a rich farmer. Rajesh was in their house to canvass deposits She is very fair and has very good curves. Not slim, not fat is how she can be described. Having come from town her dressing is also different and on that day she was wearing a semi transparent saree. Her sex life is average and routine and her hubby, while a good fucker has no time for much of foreplay and has never licked her pussy, forget her ass. She is dissatisfied with her sexual activity and he finds our young Rajesh an attraction she is not able to stop. She has a crush and decides she will seduce him.

He had been to that house many times and saw her but this day she is alone. She told Rajesh her hubby is not in the house but will come back in 10 minutes and he can wait. She offers him Tea and says
M Are you aware I also come from the same town from which You have come
R I really do not know.
M It seems you are doing well. My hubby was talking of you. (her hubby never told her like that)
R Thanks, your hubby is a kind gentleman and I am here to ask him to put money in FDR.
M You will be happy with just that and asks suggestively.
R Madam, I will ask your hubby to open an account in your name and your kids name. Pl recommend
M Oh, You want to have my account with you, I mean in your branch.
She deliberately let her pallu slip and our Rajesh sees two good white melons in all their glory. Rajesh stares at them enjoying the view fully and she bends giving an even better view. Her low cut jacket shows her ample tits and Rajesh just skeeps looking at them and she asks him teasingly.
M So what I get by recommending to my dear hubby and what are you staring at??
R I will be grateful to you.
M Just grateful and you have not replied to my second question
R Sorry Madam
M It is Ok, Hope you have enjoyed the view she said naughtily
Rajesh was relieved she has not taken offense but he was also aware he can not afford to rub on the wrong side this rich farmer.
M I thought you will give your deposit to me.
R madam?
M I may need a loan and smiles mischievously
R A loan for you madam. I think I will surely sanction it
M Be careful before you assure, I may ask for non refundable loan. She smiles and bites her lower lip.
Rajesh was now in a confused state, he understood what she is saying yet scared.
M Sometimes I hear you stay on sundays too, you do not have a girl friend.
R As of now Bank is my girl friend and all my time I spend on bank.
M Do not tell lies, you must have had at least 10-12 girls in college.
R No Madam
M Stop calling me Madam, I am not that old, just call me Madhavi, at least when I am alone.
Like Reply
Shanti
. He his roving eyes fell on Shanti, one of his colleagues who is married and has kids and aged about 45. In fact Rajesh was actually started reporting to her after some time. She was impressed by his work, his commitment and quality of his work which made her own task easier. She being a lady was also aware that he is checking her out on every occasion, she for reasons unknown to her is pleased that this young stud is attracted towards her despite she being almost double his age. Rajesh was complimenting her work as well as her on many occasions like saying you look very beautiful in this blue saree. She has soft corner at first but she too developed a crush on him. However she too knew too well she cannot cheat her hubby. Slowly Rajesh flirting with her increased and one day they were working late and he offered to drop her home. Her hubby has gone out as he normally picks her up from the office. So she decided to accept the offer and they drove in his bike. Rajesh was happy and though he never put brakes as excuse, she was sitting close and her tits were touching his back sending sensuous feelings and his dick became hard. They reached her house and she asked him to come in and have coffee and Rajesh naughtily asked just coffee. She is up to the tease and asked what more you want. He avoided it and she said let me refresh and I will be back. She went in and as is her routine took her bath and changed her clothes forgetting he is in the living room. When she came back she said sorry but he said mem, you look so beautiful. She teasingly asked just beautiful or and he was quick to say if u do not scold me then I will say you are very sexy. She blushed and as it happens for women of her age they get less attention from their hubby and this compliment works as tonic. Still she said why you checking me out, He are said you are so beautiful and I cannot help. She told him b better find girl friends as she is married but he replied he loves women like her with right kind of curves. She told him enough, let us stop.
She offered him dinner and post dinner as he was about to leave he asked her Shanti can I kiss you once, She was taken aback and said no, I am married and it is wrong. He came close to her and put his hands on her waist pulled her close to him and looked in to her eyes. He said Pl Shanti. His lips were moving closer to her and despite her wish to push him out she could not as she has a crush on him. Their lips met and initially it was just a simple kiss but soon became a passionate kiss. Their tongues were in each other mouth. Now she put both her hands on his back and pressed him closer in the process her tits were crushing in to his chest. They were consumed by passion and his hands now started caressing her tits initially and then squeezing her right tit. She was consumed by passion and their kiss lasted long but then they took time to regain their breath but he started kissing her on neck, chin, cheeks, eyes and earlobes. Shanti never had this kind of showering of kisses on her face. Her nails are digging in to his back and they had another lip kiss again. She was a good kisser and taught him how to kiss. He pulled her to sofa and sitting by her side and he removed her pallu and started kneading her tits from blouse and cupping the tits too. She said no. let us stop this is so wrong. But he is not in a mood to listen and he continued his kissing and pleadingly asked her to unhook her blouse hooks and show her lovely and sexy tits to him. She said no but he already started unhooking and she had no bra too. The lovely tits were out in all their glory and he just worshipped them. Shanti was caught in a peculiar situation. Her heart was telling her enjoy while her mind was telling her this is wrong. She succumbed to her heart and was enjoying when he led her to bed room when he removed her saree and petty coat in one swift motion and when she protested he told her permit me to worship this fabulous and sexy body of yours. I will just kiss every inch of you. Now this is something she never had as they had their sex in missionary position. Before she can protest or say anything he went and started kissing her legs. He started with her toe and alternated between the legs. The kisses were sending her in to erotic and feelings and she was aroused. He then alternated between her fair and sexy thighs. And inevitably his kisses reached her pussy.
She closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly press against the front of her pussy. Automatically her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him better access to her folds. She looked down her body, past her heaving breasts and flat stomach to her trimmed pussy and then his head pressed there. He began a slow invasion of her married pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom, inserting in her pussy deep; Pulling her swollen clit and playing with the button in there. Her legs began to shake as he ran circles around her. He then inserted one and then 2 fingers and she was his now for the taking and so he thought. She moved and took his cock in her mouth and started kissing his cock and licking it before sucking his cock. But then she pushed him away and said enough I have gone much more than I wished, Let us stop here. He looked at her but she hugged him, their naked bodies entwined together and said I cannot do it I am married let us stop. That was the end, for the day but Rajesh did enjoy giving and receiving oral to her on some more occasions with Shanti
Like Reply
(26-04-2019, 12:27 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: contd......

Who does not want to see more of this sexy, beautiful lady with fantastic boobs, I must say I 
After he left, they moved quickly to bed room and Rama immediately asked her hubby why you exposed me like that. He said we already discussed this and so thought you are Ok with this. In any case you have also enjoyed. She asked him to go out of the room as she has to change and he simply said, why change, we do not need clothes now and simply pulled her saree and it fell on the floor. He pulled her petty coat nada too and it too dropped to floor . He smiled at her, sat on bed pulled her close and unhooked her blouse and her bra too. She too quickly pulled his dress and in minutes the couple are in their birthday suits. 
Wow lovely hot start happy
Like Reply
I am very happy to meet you in this site and to refresh my memory with your story. చాలా బాగుంది ఇప్పటి వరకు కథ. మీరు తలుచుకుంటే అప్పటికన్నా ఇంకా బాగా వ్రాయగలరు. ప్రయత్నించండి.

Thank you dippadu, in fact the second story with Rajesh as main character I have not posted at all. Still thinking to post or not . LoL.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 05:09 PM)RajV Wrote: Wow lovely hot start happy

thx
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
eagerly waiting for your next update
Like Reply
(30-07-2019, 08:32 PM)raj558 Wrote: eagerly waiting for your next update

I am not very sure I will write the updates. But I will post a new story since it is partly written.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Waiting

Update
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 07:55 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: I am very happy to meet you in this site and to refresh my memory with your story. చాలా బాగుంది ఇప్పటి వరకు కథ. మీరు తలుచుకుంటే అప్పటికన్నా ఇంకా బాగా వ్రాయగలరు. ప్రయత్నించండి.

Thank you dippadu, in fact the second story with Rajesh as main character I have not posted at all. Still thinking to post or not . LoL.

You are always welcome. Please do post it. You have a very unique style of writing and presenting. Hope to see more of this. You can post as per your convenience.
Like Reply
(23-08-2019, 04:30 PM)dippadu Wrote: You are always welcome. Please do post it. You have a very unique style of writing and presenting. Hope to see more of this. You can post as per your convenience.

i have posted the new story, an episode of which U posted here.,  Also thinking of posting Seduction Isha again in full with pics if possible. Thx a million for words of encouragement.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(14-08-2019, 09:05 AM)jadhavraj75 Wrote: Nice story

thank you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
friends, despite my efforts the story could not be retrieved. So here is a small update rewritten.  If there is interest and you guys like it I will try to write further.

Rama obviously was very horny and her hubby used it to max and they had a great fuck as her hubby pounded her fast and she teased him saying looks like you are super excited and he retorted as if you are not but your pussy tells me you are also excited. Truth all the praises have  had their effect on Rama and she liked the praises and her own inhibitions that she is just fat and dark are just begining to come down. And as he sent load of his jism in to her pussy he asked her should we invite him again,  all she can say is as you like, anyway you will not listen  to me. Inwardly she wanted him to come as she felt some kind of  pleasure as she exposed herseelf and really was happy to listen to shower of praises from Anand.  She  could  see the happiness and lust too in the eyes of Anad. But her hubby stunned her saying this time I want you to show him your lovely big mangoes totally darling and he put his head on her massive melons and started sucking on them. 

you are becoming a pervert, she chided her hubby but he noticed there is no direct  No from her.  He continued to suck her  tits and lick and even bite them  and unusually they hand a second session that night, another wild one.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
To all readers   a very Happy Diwali 

[Image: diwali.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
thanks
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
(26-11-2019, 12:31 PM)hhhotboy2000 Wrote: Update

TQ. There is no interest in readers for this story. So I lost interest.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
as requested by chat friends I am writing a story with 2 cucks, one married and another bachelor . Request readers to suggest a title.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
wishing all a very happy and prosperous NEW YEAR 2020.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply