(11-08-2024, 10:30 PM)shake chilli Wrote: Sorrryyyy 

Yarf maf kar  do app sab

Muzhe itna nahi bolna chahiye 

Me thoda depression mee tha ajjjjj

Isliye bol diya tha
Ye stories ko me meri family samjta hu isliye bol diya tha
Sorry abbb me kuch bolunga hi nahi sorry

Relax, my friend. 
I have no plan to keep you waiting forever, but I have no idea how to fulfill your demand too.
I will try to help anyway. I will post first chapter of the story (chapter 41) . It's mostly the same of what I had posted earlier and then deleted. But I have made changes as I intend.
But let me warn you first, I'm not going to give another update in at least three weeks. Because the 42th chapter has a lot of new things. 
btw c.41 is a long one. I hope it will help the readers remember what the story was about, in case they have forgotten about it :D
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter - 41

I heard the sound of Meera climbing back into Desai's bed. The slight squeaking of the bed told me she had lain in the bed and moved closer to Desai. And perhaps, she even had let him put his arm around her.

I wondered if she had ever felt so good while sleeping in my bed. The thought was quite unpleasant. 
"Do you mean all the things you say?" I heard Meera asking. "I mean... You are making me get a little scary."
"Why does it scare you?" Desai asked.
"Because I feel good when you say something but I know we shouldn't be talking like that. Are you trying to change me? Are you trying to change who I am?"
Meera was asking questions that perhaps I was dying to hear.
"Change is natural. No one can stop it. But what changes us is ourselves."
"Stop being diplomatic, mister." Meera's voice had an added seriousness. "This is not your business room."
"Are you doing anything that you don't like? Am I doing anything to you that you don't like?"
"Umm... No, I guess. But you said you are mine and that you decided it long ago."
"Yes, I have decided to be faithful to you."
Desai was saying things he wasn't supposed to say to my wife.
"Aren't you going to find someone in your life? Are you not going to think about marriage?"
"Marriage?"
I thought Desai laughed a little.
"Okay, leave it. Let's not complicate it. I'll give you a simpler question. Aren't you not going to sleep with anyone else?"
"Not when I see you. That's a promise."
"Don't promise anything to me."
"I mean it's a promise I made to myself."
"What about Maitreyi? Are you not going to see her too?"
I was left shaking my head as Meera suddenly brought Maithrei into the discussion.
Why isn't she forgetting that name?
"Come on. She is a past."
Desai said.
"But you are still friends with her. It can happen anytime."
"You're interrogating me."
"Are you getting uncomfortable?"
"No. I just wonder what it is about."
"Susheel, I don't want to see what we have between us become a punishment for you. No matter what feelings I develop for you, we will not be a couple."
"No, no... Meera. I am not looking forward to seeing us as a couple. I have no plans to ruin your life with Krish."
"That's my greatest courage. I trust you, Susheel."
"You can trust me. I told you I'll be faithful to you. Forever."

"Enough!" I said myself and pulled out the earphone from my ears. And I paused the playing of the audio file.
 Enough of his promises to be faithful to my wife! I said in my mind. Who the hell is he to promise her such things? Why can't he just walk away and start looking for another married woman on the street?

As I sat back I started thinking about the reason Meera mentioned.
"...what is the second reason why you don't want Krish to watch?"
"I don't want to tell you now... This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
I could only try to guess what it could be.
Is it about Ashish?
Ashish Bharadwaj was one person Desai hated just for being an acquaintance of Meera. And Meera had slept with him. Meera could hate herself for having committed that mistake and she would also expect Desai to hate her for having slept with an equally capable man.  Ashish’s name came to my mind only because he was the only person I knew Desai hated to see around Meera. But it didn't make any sense.
Because it had nothing to stop Meera from having sex with Desai in front of me.

I remembered something, then. Meera had told Desai that she would reveal it in the morning. She meant Saturday morning, didn’t she?
 It was already Saturday night. So she must have already shared it with Desai. There was enough time for her to tell him. It could be the first thing Desai might have asked her in the morning.
But one thing was sure. If she had told Desai about it, and as far as I knew, Desai hadn't found it enough to hate her.

I felt the chances are that I was going to hear it from the rest of the recordings. However, just as I began to resume playing the audio clip, I heard the doorbell ringing.
They had returned!

I closed the laptop and hurried towards the front door. As I walked I sensed the wetness in my underwear. I had ejaculated in my pants!
I took a few deep breaths and opened the door.
Meera was standing in the front and Desai, a step behind her. I tried to smile at them. But I didn't know how to greet them. Perhaps I was already looking for signs.
Any evidence of betraying me?
"What happened, Krish?" Meera asked. "You look tired."
She was not hurrying to walk in.
"I... I was watching a film. It's such a stupid headache-inducing film."
I made up an excuse and gestured for her to come in. She walked in and grabbed my hand. I prayed that she didn't catch the smell of cum from me.
"Didn't you have dinner?" She asked again.
I had forgotten about the dinner. It was the last thing he was worried about. But I was amused that she still had the mindfulness to be my caring wife.
"Yeah, I did. How was your party?" I asked.
"You need to see it to believe it. It was so great." Desai said and handed a packet to me. It was a bottle of scotch.
"I picked it up for you, my friend," he added.
We walked to the hall and I thanked him as I kept the bottle on the shelf. We all returned to the hall and sat on the sofa with Meera sitting with Desai and me on the other one. From my side, I could view the bulge of her right breast through the deep neck of the dress. I noticed that Meera was tipsy.
"So you had a great time," I said.
Meera bit her lips and threw a glance at Desai.
"Mmm... It was fine, but someone was in a hurry to get back home.."
"Why?"
I looked at Desai.
"I was worried about you, man."
"Oh, how sweet!"
Meera reached out and pinched him.
"Such a liar!"
"What happened?"
I asked again.
"Come on Krish, don't embarrass me," Desai said.
But Meera was not stopping.
"You know, his friends — the owner couple — they wanted him to try some of their signature cocktails. It was fun to see him say no."
"I tried their cocktails."
Desai said.
"Not even half of them."
"How can someone have so many in so less time?"
Desai was suddenly pretending to be a teenager.
"But you were enjoying. There was no excuse."
"To be honest, Krish, I didn't want to be drunk."
"Be a little more honest. He was scared that he would spoil the night."
"I have no problem, to be honest. I didn't want to spoil the night."

I was getting tired of their flirting.
"Are you guys talking about sex?"
I asked. They both were suddenly staring at me.
"Krish, let me tell you something in your face," Desai said slowly. "You are very unromantic."
"Yeah, that's why I hired you." I hit back.
"Well, are you guys talking about sex?" Meera asked. And we all laughed together.

The way Meera was sitting next to Desai, that too with her body slightly leaning onto him, was making me think that it would be only a matter of time before they went to his bedroom. I suddenly remembered that I hadn't placed the voice recorder back under Desai's bed. That realization evoked panic in me. I knew what they were going to talk about would be mostly a continuation of the previous night's conversation. I wanted to hear what they were going to talk about by any means. But I knew it was impossible to place the voice recorder in Desai's room.
My only option was to get them to sleep in either of the other two rooms.
"In case you are talking about the obvious thing, I am willing to share a helping hand. I can give you my bedroom if you want."
I said.
Meera stared at me for a moment and then blossomed into a smile. She looked so gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off her face. But I could see why she was smiling; she was so ready to take my bedroom and have sex in there with Desai.
I knew I was doing things I shouldn't have. But I was ready to take the risk.
"That's a good proposition," Desai shook his head. "After all, it's the place it all began, isn't it?"
He asked and put his arm around her. Meera tried to push him away but failed in that. She was sitting too close to him. Desai pulled her further close to him.
With his right hand, he carefully brushed away the few strands of hair that had fallen in front of her neck. His eyes were fixed on her. In those eyes and his breath, I saw an unquenchable desire to make love to her.
And Meera was drawn to his eyes. "mmm...hmmm?"
"How can I look away from you, my babe?"
Desai said and raised his right hand to turn her face towards him, slightly, and kissed her!
More than the kiss, his nonchalance made me stare.
The kiss wasn't wild but adequately intimate. I saw him sucking her lips first and when Meera pulled her head back I saw her lower lip being pulled by his bite. I sat like a statue. 
Desai could do anything. I knew.
My wife had become his property completely.

Suddenly I felt as if Desai had managed to convince her to be part of his biggest fantasy. 
Is she going to make love to him on the couch and let me watch from the closest spot?
"Do you want something to drink?"
Meera asked, dashing my doubt. Only then I realised how the momentary thought had lured the weaker self of me out of all the negative feelings. I was still the cuckold husband who felt thrilled at the idea of this muscular man fucking my wife in front of my eyes.
"It depends on what you're offering," Desai said. Meera had got up but Desai hadn't freed her hand.
"You can suggest," Meera said, without showing any hurry to free her hand from him.
"Anything as you wish, and then we're going to my room," Desai said.
I was disappointed. They were going to sleep in his room and I had no chance to place the voice recorder in place. The only thing I could do further in the night was to listen to the rest of the recording.
I stood up.
"I suggest you drop that idea if you're planning to visit the temple in the morning."
I said.
Meera looked at me and nodded.
"You're right."
"I love you, Krish," Desai said and lifted her off her feet and kissed her again. Meera made a noise out of surprise. "And goodnight." He said and walked to his room without waiting for my response.
"Goodnight, guys." I blurted and watched them disappear into the room. The door was closed soon, leaving me with a sense of solitude.
I knew her voice would start rising from that room but there was no way I could listen to it. Moans and screams of pleasure from my wife's throat. For a moment, I wondered how many times he would go on to make her cum during the weekend. I had heard him screaming thrice the previous night.
As many times would be tonight's number. I thought.
I wondered if my wife would ever enjoy sex with me like earlier. Or would she start faking to keep me happy?
I thought it was time I realised that I should not let it continue like forever. Desai would soon be plotting to take her to his places, his hometown or even foreign beaches.
No, that's not going to happen. I thought.

I hurried to my room and closed the door. There was no point in trying to spy on them.
I quietly opened the laptop and resumed playing the audio clip.

"You can trust me. I told you I'll be faithful to you. Forever."
There was a silent gap after Desai's words. I wondered if they had again started kissing.
After a while, I heard Desai's voice.
"Do you like it?"
"Mmm...I don't know. Maybe yes...you have a muscular chest."
"I mean the hairs..."
"They are good, especially when I lie on your chest like this... something to play with and fall asleep."
I could imagine Meera smiling. Her hand was on his hairy chest.
So much intimacy. I sighed.
"Are you going to fall asleep, baby?"
Desai asked a few seconds later.
"Let's sleep, Susheel. It's getting late. I need to get up and make breakfast. I'll also join Krish on a drive."
"A drive?"
"Krish wants to go on a short drive in the morning. In his car."
"Where?"
"I don't know."
"And are you going?"
"Why? Shouldn't I go? I think he shouldn't be driving alone."
"He's pretty good. Believe me."
"Don't you want me to go?"
"Stay back."
"But why?"
"Please."
"No. I'm not going to stay in bed with you until then, okay?"
"I don't want you to stay in bed with me. I just want you to stay with me. I'll wake up when you want me to."
"I'll bring you coffee."
"But you'll stay with me."
"Are you getting possessive, mister?"
"Not that. I don't want you to be torn between us two. Like today, no sharing."
"This is called possessive. You are very unlike Krish."
"Is that a compliment?"
There was no reply from Meera. After a few seconds, I heard Desai's voice.
"You know babe, the happiest moment a man can have is not getting to sleep with the woman he loves, but getting to wake up with her."
I heard a small giggle from Meera.
"Stop being overly romantic. It's not suiting your age, mister."
Her voice was soft with sleepiness.
"Will you come to my hometown, if I convince Krish?"
Desai's question surprised me.
"How?"
"I don't know. But I know he will agree."
"If he agrees, then I will consider it."
Meera's voice still felt like she was sleeping. But I wasn't asleep. I instantly decided that I would never let it happen.

The audio clip ended after a long silence. Perhaps they had fallen asleep.

I was stunned to learn that Meera wanted to join me on the morning drive. But Desai didn't let her! And if that wasn't enough, his expression of possessiveness was appreciated by Meera.

The next audio clip had Meera waking up Desai and giving him coffee. Normal morning chat followed, and it ended quickly as Meera went back to the kitchen. It surprised me that Desai didn't try to pull her back to bed.

There were many more bits of audio clips which were recorded during the daytime. None of them was intriguing. Finally, I stopped and kept the laptop aside.

Now I was left with nothing to do. At the same time, a part of my mind was becoming restless with the thought that my wife would be crying with pleasure in the other room. I had nothing to do about it as well.
I got up and dropped myself across the bed, facing up. Various thoughts were disturbing me. The most disappointing one was the realisation that I had forced Meera to fake an orgasm. Why did she do it?
I was so happy and proud as a man and a husband to make her cum so easily while another man watched. But it was a lie. I remembered the scream Meera had let out, it was so original. But it was a lie.
I took a deep breath and sat up.
Why did she do it?
So that she could stop me from spending more time trying to please her? So that she could help Desai claim her body as soon as possible?
No. I shook my head. My Meera would never think so harshly of my love. There could be another reason. Maybe she would have done it to save me from the embarrassment. I was about to be embarrassed, having spent too early, to be honest.
I tried to be optimistic, even though I felt I was being too optimistic.

As I prepared myself to sleep, I felt hungry. I hadn't had dinner yet. I remember how Meera asked me about the dinner even when she was enjoying the company of Desai. I felt no matter what I had heard in the recordings, Meera still had a space in her heart for me. It was my hope.
To meet the needs of my empty stomach, I decided to go to the kitchen and have some fruit. But as soon as I walked out of my room, I heard a peal of laughter from Meera's bedroom. I was even surprised that they were in her room instead of Desai's. I hurried towards the room and stood next to the room, listening quietly.
They were just talking.
Meera was telling a story about someone in her office.
"A few days later I was looking for him and I couldn't find him. I even went up to his cubicle looking for him. So I found his number but it was right there. As his phone rang, I saw the name he saved my contact number on his phone. It was 'my crush'. Hearing his phone ringing he showed up from somewhere. You should have seen his face. I made him change the name immediately but I was laughing about it. He was begging me not to tell anyone."
Desai was laughing too.
"Did you tell anyone?" He asked.
"You mean Krish? No, he would make it worse."
"How? Will he make any allegations?"
"No, not that." Meera giggled. "He would tell me to tease the man further. And not only that, when he gets a chance to meet him, he would simply ask him if his wife was still his crush."
"Yeah, I understand. He will then get the guy to spit out all the fantasies he's had about you."
I couldn't believe how they were making fun of me. The bastard was doing it at my expense and my wife was playing her part.
"Did he make you share all yours?" Meera asked.
"He didn't make me," Desai's response was slow. "I did it voluntarily."
I spent a moment appreciating him in my mind for telling the truth about that.
"Oh, I forgot," Meera said. "You're just like him. Loving to feed the other your dark fantasies."
"I don't share my dark fantasies. But I love sharing my bright fantasies."
"Oh, so you do have dark fantasies! What are they like? Are they about me?"
"Dark fantasies can't be shared, baby."
"Not even with me?"
"Do you want to be that close to me?"
"How close do you want me to be? There's no gap between us. See, my breasts are on your chest."
I could not hear Desai's reply. I spent a few seconds and then put my ear on a hole in the door. There was complete silence except for the tick-tick sound coming from the wall clock in the hall. I tried to concentrate even more. And I heard the sound of them kissing.
All of a sudden, they were kissing!
"When will you spit into my mouth?"
I heard Desai's voice.
"Shut up!"
"When will you spit into my mouth?"
"Do you want me to do that too? What is he making you?"
"It's not about him..."
"You know the taste."
"No...I want the feel of it..."
"Your kiss is so hard...intense...why there's a need for spitting?"
"Will you do that?"
"No, it's a thing reserved for my Krish."
"Okay....mmm... okay, I'll wait."
"Don't wait..."
"My wishes have always come true."
Meera laughed.
"Maybe not this."
Desai joined her in the laughter. I felt there was no reason to laugh. Perhaps they both knew it was just a matter of time before Meera turned his wish a reality. I imagined how she had spat into my mouth during our lovemaking on Friday, in front of him. It felt like a distant memory already. She must have forgotten what we did in bed. I thought. After being bombarded with so many moments of intimate pleasure from Desai.
Still, I loved how Meera told him it was a thing she could give only me. My Krish.

"What were you saying about dancing around the bonfire?"
Meera was asking, suddenly changing the subject.
"When?"
"At the dance floor."
"Oh, yes. I'm not a dancer. If there's a place I'd dance with you without holding myself back, it would be around a bonfire."
"Are you suggesting something?"
"What's your experience in the wild? I mean, the wild."
"I have my share of memories with Krish."
"Mmm...hmm?"
"On the second year of our wedding, Krish took me to a place in the south.” Meera's voice became sweet as she started sharing a fond memory. “I wouldn't tell you where; I'm sure you'd tell me you wanna go too. There was a lake that was so beautiful... under the serene skies. And a wooden dock to walk on. We sat on the edge of it. Our feet touching the water. As I lay back only the beneath of my feet touched the water. It was so lovely. Not only the day but also how it felt. It was one of the most romantic days of my life. What are you smiling at, mister?"
"I can see that lake and sky and water and how it felt; I can see it in your eyes."
"It was one of the most romantic days in my life."

I remembered the day. It was a short trip we had a few days after our first anniversary. I could remember the sunny bright day. Lying on the wooden dock, looking at the blue sky, talking about silly things. And of course, holding each other's arms. The beautiful memory along with the fact that Meera chose to remember it now made me smile.

"Surely it was. And you pull my feet when I try to be romantic." Desai was saying. "Don't you like me being romantic at all?"
"Who told you that?"
"Then?"
"I find this side of you very amusing and likeable. These moments are indeed special. I...."
She paused abruptly.
"Mmm?"
I heard Desai urging her to say more.
"Nothing. I'm already talking too much, especially when you make me feel special. No. I'm already two minds about it. Let's not cross the lines, Susheel."
"I love these moments, baby. No matter what you say. I just love to be in it."
"That's a clever thing to say."
"Then what's making you pull my feet when I try to be romantic?"
"There's something called age, mister."
"Am I too old for you?"
"I mean to say my age, gentleman. Not yours. With time, people stop looking for romance."
"But you love it. I have seen it in your eyes."
"You little rascal." Meera laughed. "You find everything in my eyes. How did you find out that I was faking it with Krish yesterday?"
"There's something called paying attention."
Meera laughed.
"But he didn't find it out," she said.
"He wasn't paying attention."
"He was busy."
I felt bad that my wife had to defend me in front of him. It was my mistake. I wasn't paying attention. I was just hurrying through my fantasies. I could have approached it slowly. It was the night I had been waiting for many weeks, and I could have done it better. The thoughts of my disappointment were piling up in my head.

At the same time, it frustrated me that Desai and Meera were just talking. There were no signs of intimacy apart from the lone kiss they had shared a few minutes ago. They were only interested in casual talk. They kept talking, subjects varying from silly memories to jokes. I heard Meera talking about a funny incident that happened in her office a few days ago.
As their talks and laughter went on, I became conscious of my hunger. I went to the kitchen and quietly ate a couple of apples. When I came back, I stopped at Meera's door again. I heard Desai sharing a memory of his childhood. It was about him jokingly swearing to his elder cousin-sister a few months before her wedding that he would be the happiest man at her wedding. He had told her that he would be happy to get rid of her, but when the wedding day arrived he ended up being the most emotional person. Desai said he had cried like a little boy as she came to him to say goodbye. In his memory, it was the last day he cried in his life.
Even though they were talking about such things, the anticipation of them starting to make out was growing inside me. My dick had become rock-hard. At the back of my mind, I thought they would soon be hurrying to get rid of each other's clothes. Meera's laughter every time made me think it would soon be stopped by a wild kiss from Desai. As the pressure mounted inside my pants, I started caressing my dick. It began with my hand over my pants, but I soon pulled it out and started jerking slowly. Eventually, I came and caught my sperm in my hand.
I returned to my room and washed. I was tired of waiting and I felt sleepy. I knew they would be having night-long crazy sex in that room but my only regret was that I was not going to hear anything from it.

One thing was sure. Desai was not hurrying to have sex with her. He was trying to get into her heart. I knew it was something - in fact, the only thing - that I had told him not to do. He could fuck her hard and fill her mouth with his cum as many times as he wanted. But he was not doing that. He was talking to her, trying to convey that he values every moment he spends with her.
It was alarming to realise that Desai was longing for my wife's heart. He was longing for Meera.
Even though a part of my mind was telling me it was probably the last night he was going to spend with her, I knew that I had to stop it.
I had to find a way to limit Desai's closeness to Meera.

When I opened my eyes in the morning Meera was standing in front of me.
"Wake up, Krish. We're going to the temple."
Meera smiled at me. She had bathed. The smell of her freshly bathed body awakened all my senses in an instant. As I sat up, she handed me a cup of coffee.
"You need to hurry after this, honey."
She added.
I nodded at her, with my eyes searching around her lips and neck for love bites from the last night. The thought that her body had been just an object to fulfil Desai's lust a few hours ago was not leaving me. But I could not find anything.
"There's something called paying attention."
I remembered Desai's words and looked closer. But there was nothing.
Meera looked like a lovely wife, a lovely woman who would never stray away. She pointed to my ironed shirt in the wardrobe.
"Don't be late, Krish. I'm going to get ready."
She said and hurried to her room.
I wondered if Desai was still sleeping in her room. I also wondered if there would be any cloth on his body.
When I finished my shower, I quickly got dressed and went to Meera's room. Desai was not in her bed.
"Where is Desai?"
I asked Meera, only to regret letting her know that I was aware of them sleeping in that room. I wanted her to reveal it herself, rather than after being confronted.
"Let him sleep. He's not coming." Meera replied. "He'll meet us for breakfast."
Desai was sleeping in his room, I would learn soon after. I spent a moment envying him for sleeping so peacefully after enjoying the company of a beautiful woman like Meera for the whole night. For one second, I had forgotten that I was her husband.

Wearing a red saree to the temple, Meera looked at her absolute best. The blouse had a deep neck that elegantly showed off the flawless skin on her back. Even inside the temple, I found men and women looking at her admiringly.
The temple visit was a good experience. I felt good for finally finding an opportunity to spend some time with Meera.
After the visit was over, Meera mentioned a place to have breakfast.
"Susheel will join us there," Meera revealed.
As we headed to the restaurant, I chose to drive the car and I drove slowly.
"I think you'd be saddened when he leaves," I said a few seconds later. "Because he wouldn't be coming back to stay with us like he's been doing for the last two months."
Meera looked at me, "wouldn't you be sad?"
I was forced to nod at her.
"He's become closer than we ever thought, right?"
"True," Meera said. "He has been a true friend to us. He has done things other people might not do. Which friend will leave behind his world and stay with you for two months? If he had been trying to woo me, trying to take advantage of the situation to sleep with me -which he had every reason to hope for, then I wouldn't have held this opinion. I think his stature as an important face in our life is cemented forever. His happiness is in seeing me happy, seeing us happy. And it makes me proud when he says I'm the one who changed him."
She had only good things to say about him. I forced a smile.
"So you have nothing against him; I mean it's funny to think that he was our enemy number one in the beginning."
"He's not the same person. If he was, then he would have stayed my number one enemy even now."
"Your positive attitude towards him makes me jealous and slightly insecure."
Meera laughed it off.
"You, jealousy? Insecure? Don't be joking. I know you get hard when you become jealous."
"I mean... His being so perfect makes me scared."
"No, don't think he's that perfect. He's got his little share of dark fantasy that he's not sharing with you."
Meera said with a smile.
I was curious. "What is that?"
"I think in his head, he's my husband. And that version comes out during the most intimate moments between us."
"What does he do?"
"He keeps saying I love you. And he forces me to say the same to him. It makes him completely satisfied when I say such things."
"Do you tell him that you love him?"
"In the peak of the moments, you know, when we are no more conscious about the world and everything else, in those moments, we do and say crazy things. He makes me say he's mine and I'm his."
I thought it was the moment I should warn her.
"Don't you think you are making him believe those things?" I asked.
"I don't think he would be believing his own words."
"Do you mean he is faking those words?"
"Yes. But I think he is completely honest with one thing. He believes that I'm his woman and he's not interested in any other women for now. He said it is making him a good person from the inside."
I was stunned by the level of positive opinion she was holding about Desai. For one moment I wondered if I had faltered in assessing Desai. Because as I was developing hostile feelings about him with every passing hour, Meera was gathering evidence to think of him as trustworthy.

As we reached the restaurant, I had to cut short the conversation. Desai was waiting for us. As he welcomed us, I noticed how he shook my hand first and then hurried to put his arm around Meera as if to show us the way. Meera did not show any discomfort in being touched by him in my presence, and I ended up looking around. I remembered Venkat's worries.
If this was how they would behave in my presence, I could only guess how they would do it in my absence. The subtlety was gone. It would be a matter of time before they started saying 'I love you' to each other in front of me. I thought.
At the breakfast table, Desai sat with Meera. I thought he would ask me for the sake of formality. But he didn't.
The food was delicious but I was finding it tough to enjoy it.
After a while, I wondered what was happening to me. I was a husband itching to witness his wife getting fucked by another man without feeling an iota of distress. But now seeing her sitting close to him at a breakfast table was making me tense.
Perhaps I had started hating Desai. Enough is enough. I would soon hear someone screaming inside my head.

As breakfast neared the end, Meera revealed that she had the plan to visit a salon.
"And I will go for a short shopping in the nearby street. You guys can leave me."
She said.
As Meera paid a visit to the washroom, Desai gave me a piece of his mind.
"Last night I was discussing with her about visiting Shimoga, Krish. You guys will find it amazing..."
"You should give us a break, Desai," I said, interrupting him.  My words made him stare at me. I went on, " Let me gather myself, my friend. I'm starting to miss my wife."
Desai shook his head slowly.
"Okay, okay." He said.

Perhaps Desai had gotten the message loud and clear, he decided to leave after breakfast.
"Krish will drop you at the salon, honey. I will be waiting for you at home. See you." He said and left.

On way to the salon, I asked Meera about the resto-bar inauguration. She said the ambience was great with a lot of young people present. There was a stand-up comedy which was followed by a dance event. People started to join and it soon became a dance floor. "It was fun." She added.
"Did you dance with him at the bar?"
She looked at me.
"No."
"Kiss?"
"No."
"No?"
I looked at her suspiciously.
"Not in the bar, Krish. In the parking, I mean inside our car. But Susheel stopped before it went beyond crazy. He was mindful that we shouldn't be breaking the promise made to you. He said let's go home."
"Maybe he was hurrying to get back into your bed," I said. "The sex with him was great, wasn't it? It was worth waiting, wasn't it?"
Meera shook her head without looking at me. But she was smiling.
"Yesterday we didn't have sex." She said. I was surprised. But then, I felt I knew it already. They were just talking.
"And in the morning? What about it?"
"It was quick but great."
Meera replied casually.
I was shocked.
I knew she didn't have morning sex with him on Saturday. And Sunday we left for the temple in the early morning. Then, when?
"You slept with him before we went to the temple? It's quite strange." I said.
"No, Krish. I was talking about yesterday morning."
"But...but yesterday you looked fine when you woke up."
I said quickly.
Meera looked at me. "Oh... so you were checking me out!"
I saw a smirk on her lips.
"Tell me," I insisted.
"Krish, we didn't have sex in the morning when we woke up. We had it when you went for the ride."
"Oh!" I ended up staring at her. "Really?"
But I hadn't heard any such sound in the morning's recordings. I felt she was trying to fool me.
"It is unbelievable," I said.
"It was in the kitchen, Krish."
Meera revealed.
I was stunned. I remembered how she was adamant about not joining me for the drive. She had better things to do other than join me on a stupid car ride.
"In the kitchen?"
"Yes, in the kitchen." Meera was smiling.
"How...how was...it?"
My voice was shaky. I coughed to make up for it.
"It was good. Don't ask for the details now. Take the right turn from there, Krish."
She pointed forward. I took the right turn.
"But I still wonder... I mean how...in the kitchen?"
"He sat me on the countertop, and then...like that. Rest is for you to imagine."
I saw her eyes light up as she remembered the magical pleasure those moments had given her.
Before we could talk too much our journey ended in front of the saloon. Meera said she would hire a cab and asked me to leave with the car.

On the way back home I was struggling to contain my emotions. I couldn't believe that Desai managed to mate with my wife without even giving me a hint despite all my efforts to see them. I had breakfast with him and Meera in the dining hall before leaving for the drive. When I came back he had gone out and Meera was taking a bath.
I didn't even know that they had shared their bodies once again, that too in my kitchen.
I could only imagine how much fun he would have had as he mounted her on the countertop and rammed his cock into her pussy.
He had gotten another chance to make her scream with pleasure. And it was not wasted.

When I reached home, I was going to head straight to the kitchen and see the spot where he had fucked my wife. However, to my surprise, Desai had completed his tasks and he was waiting for me.

I asked him about his flight itinerary. He said he was thinking about changing the plans.
"My agent has finalised a few meetings in Mumbai. So, tomorrow I'll have to be there."
He said.
He had found an opportunity to extend the weekend to one more night. One more night to screw my wife. I thought.
I forced a smile onto my face.
"It's funny to see how our plans change overnight, right?"
"Travelling is always fun, my friend." He said. "Have you ever gone on trekking or river rafting?"
His sudden question made me wonder if he was making more plans.
"Yeah... we had done one river rafting here in Pune. It was years ago."
I said.
"Let's go on another trip. You, me, and Meera. A two-day trip. I will arrange everything, like a camping tent and all. And we will spend the night under the sky camping and having fun."
I felt I knew what he was talking about.
I smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" Desai asked.
"I was wondering who will get to sleep with Meera."
I said with a smile.
"Why do you ask that?"
"Because your fantasies are always about sex."
"No," Desai laughed lightly. "This time it is not about sex, Krish."
"Oh, I see."
"But I have a fantasy that involves sex. It is one that I am scared to discuss with you. But I hope you won't be angry when I share it. Because one day I will be sharing it since I have it in my mind."
"Then share it now we have time."
"I know it will sound stupid but that is not stopping me from sharing it with you. I want you to listen first and say yes or no. Please don't overreact before listening completely."
"You're adding too much suspense my friend," I said.
"Yeah I know, but this one deserves some bit of suspense."
Desai shook his head.
"Do you remember the night our friend Piyush spent overnight with us? That night he had come to know what is going on between us. He's a good friend. I trust him. But he has been asking me for a favour. Of course, in a very positive way. You can trust me with this; he's not a man of trouble. He just happens to be quite a fan of Meera. From the first day he met her at the resort to the day he stayed overnight with us, he used to talk about how he was fond of Meera. I was not surprised. Recently he has come up with a request. He wants to have a date with Meera. He said just one time. Date means not the usual one. We will party here and let him have some time with Meera."
I didn't stop staring at his face. I could literally feel my blood boiling through my veins. I thought it was reflecting on my face.
I took a deep breath and then spoke.
"Desai, this moment I've just realised that our friendship is much stronger than I thought until now. If not for that, I would have already kicked you out of this house, that too, altering the shape of your face with my fist."
I spoke without hiding my anger. I could see Desai's facial expression changing as he had perhaps learned that his proposition had backfired.
"Krish, I know it will be hard to accept. But it's a fantasy. I am not demanding you do it. Piyush is just like us. A man of fantasy. There is no one better than you to think beyond the event and to see how much fun it will be for us. I mean for you and me."
I stared at him for another few minutes which gave him enough time to worry about my response.
"I told you...." He began saying again.
"What do you mean by that?"
I interrupted him, forcing a sense of calmness into my voice.
Desai took a deep breath.
"Just imagine Piyush coming over and having dinner with us. We'll have a couple of drinks. I will let him flirt with Meera. We'll let him sit with her on the couch where you are sitting. He will put his arm around her. And slowly will together bring up the temperature. Finally, we will let him proceed with her to that room. I will ask him to leave that door open. We will hear the sound of them mating. I am sure you can see it will be a crazy night."
"Wait, you said you will let him flirt with Meera. First things first; what makes you think Meera will allow that?"
"You leave that to me, Krish. I will convince her."
I was stunned. Not because of what I heard but for his audacity to say that.
"You will convince her? And you will convince her to go to that bedroom with him?"
"Leave it to me, man."
He said again. The confidence he was putting on his face was killing me.
I sat back on the sofa.

Even though I hated to process the idea he was proposing in the first place, then I felt this was the opportunity I had been searching for many hours. A reason for Meera to hate Desai. If he asked Meera to sleep with Piyush she will definitely kick him out of the house.
"I am not saying tonight, Krish." Desai went on. "Tonight I am not going to share her with anyone including you. Because I know I won't be seeing her for a while."
I looked straight into his eyes.
"But I suggest you talk to her tonight itself." I blurted. "Because you've said it and I've heard it. Now I can't go to sleep with this."
"So I will take that a yes?"
Desai said, his confidence evolving into excitement.
"My yes doesn't mean anything, Desai." I could feel the confidence in my voice, rising. "It's Meera's yes that matters. You'll have to talk to her."
Desai nodded, "You know Piyush is not a bad guy. He has never asked me for a favour like that. He is a family man. But the other night he came to know about my relationship with Meera. After that, he said he had many sleepless nights. He was not able to forget Meera's face. And her behaviour. I mean how lovely she was... like a perfect wife. A doting family woman with enviable career success. He told me I was a magician. But I didn't want to put a stigma around Meera's character by any means, I mean by suggesting Meera was cheating on you. I ended up confessing what our relationship is like because I trust him with my heart. My friend had since then begged me to arrange a meeting with her. I mean... you know what I mean. But I didn't consider it just because he is my friend or he begged me. It's rather about me and you. We are creatures of fantasy. We have done many things together. I am a man who licked your wife's pussy right after you fucked her. It was a hell of a fantasy. If you had the chance to watch me doing it you would have cummed right away. You are going to watch me and Meera having it. Your fantasy is going to be a reality very soon my friend. And this new fantasy, we're gonna watch her with our friend. Certain things in our lives are crazy to think about but insanely fun when pulled off."
I couldn't believe how much he had dipped his head into it.

The doorbell rang suddenly. Meera had returned from the salon. I opened the door and spent a moment admiring the beauty of the gorgeous woman standing there with a smile.
How is he going to convey to her that he wants her to sleep with another man? 
I wondered.
Meera's hair had become softer and wavier. Her face shone brighter. Her eyes were nothing short of a sparkling diamond.
"Wow. Worth every penny you've spent there. How can someone be so beautiful!"
Desai had reached behind me and he forwarded his hand to welcome Meera. 
No matter how much he tried to please her, he was going to piss her off big time. I knew it.

As Meera walked with him, Desai quickly and smartly placed a peck on the side of her mouth. It made her smile.
"What you guys are doing here? Sharing your fantasies?"
She asked casually.
"No, we were just talking about the weather."
I said with a smile.
"We were talking about an adventure trip, Meera. Next time when we meet, we're going on trekking. A day trip to the mountains. It will be fun."
"Oh really?" Meera was excited. "It must be your idea." She said and looked at me. "Because such ideas never come to Krish's head."
Desai turned to me.
"So we are locking the idea. I will come up with a complete plan. We'll be having fun."
"But don't tell me to sleep between you at the end of the day. I don't trust you guys both." 
Meera warned us jokingly and proceeded to her room.

Desai sat back with me in the hall. But he was looking towards Meera's room.
"What are you waiting for?" I asked. "Are you looking for my permission?"
Desai laughed.
"Shall I?"
He asked and got up instantly. And he didn't wait for my reply before he proceeded to Meera's room. I knew Meera would be changing her saree. And I knew he would get to watch her change clothes. But it didn't offend me as I had already started wondering if he was going to talk to her right away.

However, Desai did not talk about it. Five minutes later he walked out with Meera. She had changed to a sleeveless top and ankle-length skirt. It amused me when I thought she must have let him watch while changing. She used to urge me to walk away when she changes. I felt she was giving Desai more freedom. I wondered if she was facing him while changing.
It's alright. I thought. All of those liberties would stop tonight.

(to be cont'd)
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(Chapter 41 continues)

As they walked out Meera was asking Desai about the inauguration event of his new security agency. It was going to happen in a few weeks. He was yet to finalise the Bollywood celebrity for the inauguration.

"But you guys both are going to be there among the chief guests. I have the plan to say a few words about Krish, for he must be credited for guiding me into this field."
Meera looked at me happily.
"Meera, this is an opportunity to meet your favourite actor. Suggest the name to him."
I said.
Meera looked at Desai.
"But I am not sure he is going to invite an actor or actress. It must be an actress and I have no interest in meeting anyone." She said with a teasing smile.
"Oh, so you're interested in meeting men only."
I teased her.
"No, a security agency should better be inaugurated by an action-hero-type actor. If you want to suggest, it's good."
Desai said.
"No, Susheel. I am not going to put my hand in your decisions."
Meera said.
"My life is circling you. I would like you to make a few decisions for me."
"Is that it? Then I will think about making a suggestion."
Meera said happily.

After lunch, I sat in the hall and started watching a live cricket match on TV. Meera was sitting on the other sofa with her legs at the other end of it. She had her laptop on her lap and even though she was busy working on it, she joined me to cheer on the key moments in the game.  I suggested she could work at night.
"I don't think it will be possible. Susheel will be here, won't he?" She asked casually with her eyes fixed on the laptop screen.
I couldn't believe how she was blatantly telling me she had the night reserved for Desai. As if she had already made up her mind that she was going to be busy with him.

After a while, Desai joined us. He sat on Meera's sofa and lifted her legs to keep them on his lap.
Meera said she was finishing some work and asked Desai to help himself with the juice in the fridge. Desai said he would have the juice later.
And soon he started playing with her feet. First, he stroked around her calves, making Meera admit that it felt good.
But then Desai ran a circle under her foot, tickling her.
"Stop tickling me Susheel." She warned. "You will get a kick out of my reflex."
"I wouldn't mind it."
He said and even lifted her feet to land a kiss on an ankle.
"You have beautiful feet."
"Say something new, darling. I’ve heard it many times from you."
Meera revealed. I thought it was slipped from her mouth. She silently worked on the laptop afterwards. Desai continued with his naughtiness. Meera tried to pull her leg back but Desai held them tight. Eventually, Meera kept the laptop aside and jumped on him, to scold him. But Desai put his arm around her comfortably, holding her into a freeze. I was suddenly drawn completely into the action. Meera was staring at his eyes, and he was staring back at her.
I even felt she would submit to him to kiss him.
But she moved away, somehow.
She gathered herself and shifted onto the other sofa. However, she kept glancing at him and smiling at him. She was getting warmer, for sure. And I was struggling to hold my face straight for I was getting annoyed. I wanted to tell them to move away.
Enough was enough.
I wanted them to take a break from this. We had come a long way forward than we had intended and now things were not as fun as they were presuming. 
But I didn't say anything.
I was waiting for him to share his fantasy with her.

"I have read a couple of articles about his nature."
He had told Meera about me. And when he shares the fantasy of allowing Piyush to sleep with her, she would learn his true nature too. She would find who the man of fantasies was. She would also learn the true meaning of dark fantasies which he had mentioned a day ago.

A few minutes later, Desai asked me if I would like to have tea.
"I'll make one for us all." He volunteered and began to get up. But Meera stopped him.
"Don't even try entering my kitchen for that. I know you can't even boil an egg."
She said and got up.
"I am a businessman. But I am trying to be a family man. Will you teach me, please?"
Desai asked.
"Yeah, come with me. Today I will teach you how to make tea. Tomorrow I will teach you how to boil an egg."
Meera said with a smile.
"Oh, that's so great."
"I wonder what you meant when you suggested having a night camp in the jungle with self-cooked food," Meera said while walking to the kitchen. Desai followed her.
"Krish will also be there, won't he? I'm sure he will lend us a helping hand." He said.
"Mmm..." Meera laughed a little. "You want to get my husband to cook for  you while you have all the fun with his wife?"
I couldn't hear Desai's reply as they both disappeared into the kitchen.
I felt she had already started treating him like a husband.
My patience was running short. I was waiting for the moment Desai grew confident to share his fantasy with her.
His true face.
That was all I needed.

I was sure Meera would be shocked if she heard Desai's proposal. She would realise that Desai was no different from me. Every moment he had played along with my fantasy, it was bringing out his true nature as well. The truth that he was also evolving into a cuckold mind would shatter all the manly impressions he had built up in front of her. She would understand all the nice things he was telling her, all those pep talks he was giving her - they were meant to get her to agree to his secret desire to spread her legs for another man. He had already told her about keeping a dark fantasy; now she would learn what his dark fantasies were going to be.
And it wouldn't be tough to see that his dark fantasies are far more dangerous than mine. Desai was not her husband. And he would never have the binding that I ever had with her. He would walk into her room another day and tell her that he has brought another friend. He would look into her eyes and challenge her, 'you slept with Piyush, didn't you? Why can't you split your legs for this friend too? What difference does it make to you?’
Meera would be clever enough to understand that she would not have any answer.

She was going to tell him to go fuck off. I knew.

After lunch when I found an opportunity, I went to the kitchen. I stood watching Meera doing the dishes. She asked me if I could arrange the plates into the pulled-out tray.
"What are you thinking, Krish?"
She asked me when she was done washing the plates. "Are you not happy that Susheel is staying with us tonight?"
"I thought we are going to be together tonight," I said.
"Who told you we won't be?" Meera smiled.
I thought she was joking with me.
"Are you going to sleep with me tonight? And what about him?"
"If you don't want me to sleep with him, then I will sleep with you."
"What about him?"
"What about him? He had his chance two times. Two back-to-back nights."
"But he would be gone tomorrow. He might not be back very soon."
"So what?" Meera wiped her wet hands with the hand towel and grabbed my hand. "You are my husband. Not him."
You will realise it again when he tells you about his dream tonight. I said in my mind.
But for that, she had to be with him. I made a quick calculation in my mind.
"He must be thinking that he is gonna have another special night."
I said.
"He told me that. But I told him no."
"Why?"
"Shouldn't I have told him that? Why are you talking like this? Do you want me to sleep with him every night just because he's here? I want you too, that too, just you only."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean to say I won't come back to you if I went to sleep with him..."
"But on Friday you..."
"I know." She interrupted me. "But it's different. For you, I'd like to be the exclusive thing. Not a used one."
"Used one." I laughed a little. "You are crazy to say such things about you."
"I'm starting to think crazy things, Krish. I have a feeling that our life is falling apart. We need to regroup before it's late. I want to be with you tonight, no matter what. Desai can come back another day."
I didn't want Desai to come back another day.
I moved closer and put my left arm around her shoulder.
"But I don't want him to leave like that. You can spend another night. It's okay. But he shouldn't come back for a few months. We will have time to regroup."
I said.
"Tonight, with him..." Meera looked down. She was smiling. But I wasn't sure if it was a welcome one.
"Do you have anything else in your mind, Krish?" She looked up.
We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.
"Will you let me watch tonight?" I asked.
"Krish... no," Meera said quickly.
"Please. He will be gone in the morning."
"Why do you want to watch it, Krish?"
"Because it's a fantasy you guys have been unknowingly teasing about and also when I see you guys flirting I feel like being left out."
"You are not being left out. I will be sharing a lot of details with you... about my nights with him. That will be great for you... I promise you."
"Please, I want to watch. Are you scared that I will hate you for that?"
"I am not scared of that, Krish. Because I know you will never hate me for that. And don't tell me that I am letting you out. About Friday night I want something to tell you. I thought I would talk about it later but I feel it's too much for me to hide from you."
"What is it?"
I asked intriguingly.
"That night you were excited. I mean we both were excited but you were too excited. I mean I could experience it and you finished too soon, in the end. Do you remember?"
I was already hooked. I nodded. "Yes. I think yes, I came too soon that night."
"Yeah. But I sensed it right away. It was okay but you know... I also didn't feel it was right because Susheel was watching. I didn't want you to feel bad in front of him. The way he was looking at me... I was sure he was there to take me to his room after you. So giving you more time was out of the question, though I didn't think about that much at that time. The only option that I had was to pretend that I was content with what I got there... I mean... How can I tell you..." Meera was struggling to put it into words. She was looking down repeatedly. She felt like a child confessing a mistake.
"Did you fake it, baby?"
I asked. I didn't want her to struggle anymore.
Her head was down even more. I could not see her eyes.
"Baby?" I put my finger under her chin to lift her face. Her eyes were closed. And they were teary when she opened them.
"I am sorry, Krish. I... I am extremely sorry. I did it because you know... how good Desai is at giving me such pleasure. And I didn't want you to compare yourself with him and feel bad about it. Don't ever..." She stopped as the tears dropped out of her eyes.
I was stunned.
I was not shocked by what she had just told me but by the fact she chose to confess it. She did not tell me the truth about Desai catching her faking it. But she had at least told me the truth about faking it.
I put my other hand around her and held her close.
"Have you ever had to do this thing... I mean this faking thing on my bed?"
"No," she said quickly and looked up into my eyes. "I never had to. And I don't think I will ever do that unless you put me in such situations."
"Next time when I put you in such a situation, please do scream louder. Entertain him, as much as you want."
I said with a smile. Meera laughed.
"Idiot. So you have no plan to stop. Is that what you're saying?"
We laughed together. She looked more gorgeous than ever when her eyes were shining on me.
I ended up hugging her tight and thanking her.
"You are my lollipop. The sweetest thing in my life. I know you will be there for me always."
"Don't add too much sugar, I'm warning you," Meera said and pushed me away, softly. "Don't expect me to let you watch okay?"
I laughed.

Meera took a wiping cloth and started cleaning the kitchen countertop. I was about to go back to the hall when Meera turned to me.
"I was really scared you'd be pissed off. You are wonderful, Krish."
I loved what she said.
"I'm proud that you said the truth. Desai is a rascal. Imagine him finding it out and revealing the same thing to me. I would be pissed off then." I said, watching her face. Her face was getting serious.
"Did you ever think we did a mistake by allowing him into our life?"
She asked. I caught her throwing a glance toward the door. She was probably checking if Desai was around. Desai was in his room and I was sure he was not going to overhear our conversation.
"Sometimes, yes. But other times I feel we would have found someone else if it wasn't him."
Meera stared at me. She stared at me long enough to make me wonder if I said something wrong.
"But whoever it is, it's temporary. Right?" I asked. "We are the same old couple, aren't we?"
"It's a question that I have already asked myself a hundred times, Krish. Whenever I find those heavenly- I would like to be cheeky here - those heavenly moments with another man, I used to think about coming back to you... how it would be. Especially with Susheel, the question used to scare me. Will I remain the same wife? Will you remain the same husband? Initially, it used to scare me. But you know, if you've taught me one thing in my whole life, that's to seek pleasure from your scare. Some people call it love for adventure. That may be the reason why it stopped worrying me and instead started to thrill me. And you know, people change. Our perception of anything can change. More than the event, more than the moments - even those heavenly moments - I'm thrilled about coming back to you, Krish. Because in my mind I never had become someone else's woman. I have always been yours, Krish."
Her voice was becoming softer and lovelier. I could no longer stand and watch her. In a sweeping motion, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She kissed me back too. I pushed back against the countertop and allowed my kiss to become intense. Our tongues and lips danced together for a few seconds which left us both gasping for air.
"Tonight, I'm sleeping with you only." Meera blurted in the end.
I didn't want to tell her another word.

However, as the day progressed to the evening, I found myself getting tensed about the same thing I was hopefully waiting for.
What if Desai manages to convince Meera?
I was aware that Meera had a liking for Piyush's funny conversations. What if Desai talked to her in a way that I was probably not imagining?
What if Meera agrees to sleep with Piyush?

I suddenly felt like I did a mistake by agreeing to Desai's wild fantasy. One thing was sure. It was not just a fantasy by Desai but that of Piyush also.
Piyush was in awe of Meera's beauty. 

As far as I understood, Piyush would have started dreaming about Meera when he learnt that I was willingly letting my wife sleep with Desai. He would have then started dreaming about having sex with my wife. He had heard her moaning with pleasure in Desai's bed. From that day, he would have started dreaming of gifting her all that pleasure himself. 
No man is what we see in the daylight. I felt.

He had promised me that he would never talk to Desai about it. But he not only discussed it with Desai but also asked him to set up a date with Meera.

The more I thought about it, I found my confidence diminishing. I could only see a fifty per cent of chance for Meera kicking out Desai. For the other fifty per cent, I saw Meera and Piyush walking into her bedroom.
Am I going to witness another rich and married man filling my wife's pussy with this cum?
It was a question that was going to deprive me of sleep. But it was too late for now.

Eventually, I asked Desai when he was planning to ask Meera about it.
“Tonight, while having sex with her.”
Desai said straightaway.
He was so sure about it.
“But tonight she's going to be with me.”
I said.
Desai looked at me in surprise. I loved his reaction. He was surely expecting one last chance to screw my wife.
"Oh, please. Don't do this, bro."
"What, you had your chance for two straight nights. It's time I claim my wife back."
"I didn't have sex with her yesterday, Krish."
"Bad luck. But she has already told me she's going to be with me tonight."
"I'll talk to her."
"Do you think she will change her mind?"
"This is my last chance. She's got a kind heart."
I laughed it off. I felt I was slowly gaining the upper hand over him.

However, all hell broke loose just before dinner time.
I had gone for a shower when Desai found an opportunity to talk to Meera. I don't know what he told her and how he told her. But the reply was delivered to my doorstep. Quite literally.
I heard the knock on the shower.
"Krish. Just finish it and come out."
From Meera's shaky voice itself, I felt Desai had talked about it.
Is she gonna ask me to kick him out of our house?
I rushed to wrap a towel around my waist and opened the door.
Meera was standing there. And her eyes were just fire.
"Krish! Did you say yes to this moron?"
She pointed backwards. I saw Desai standing by the door.
"Look at me!" Meera yelled. "Did you say yes?"
"To what?"
"This moron wants me to sleep with his friend. And you told him yes?"
I tried to laugh, but I quickly realised that I shouldn't.
"I didn't mean to..."
"Did he discuss it with you?"
Meera interrupted me.
"Yes, he had told me about it. And I told him to..."
"You are okay with it."
Suddenly I knew I was in hot waters.
"I... I told him to ask you."
"What the fuck you were thinking, Krish?" She took a step forward and pushed me. I held onto the washroom door to avoid falling. "You don't have a say in that? What is your choice then? Is it okay if I sleep with anyone he brings home?" Meera went on.
I had lost my voice. More than the realisation that I had fucked it up, the way she was reacting stunned me.
"Oh, God!" Meera pressed her palms onto her face. She was crying.
"What is happening in my life? I have lost count of this." She looked up and yelled again, "I have lost count of your mind games, Krish!"
"Wait, Meera," I said. "I didn't mean to ask you to consider it. I just wanted you to understand that he is nurturing such a crazy idea for you."
"Wow! That's your security when things go south. Stop changing the plate. I just know what you are. Krish!"
Meera said and began to walk out of the room. 
"Meera, listen. I didn't mean what you think. Trust me."
I said. But she had already gone.

Desai was staring at me.
"You just wanted her to understand that I'm nurturing such crazy ideas for her, didn't you? Wow!"
"Desai, you have to stay with me in this. I have no plan to get my wife to sleep with your friend."
I said.
"And what about people you meet in a random place?"
He asked.
I was stunned.
"What do you mean?"
"I meant exactly what you heard, Krish!" He said. "Wear something, Krish. We need to talk."
He added and walked out.

I hurried to find some clothes and wore them. My mind was rushing faster to make sense of what he had just told me. 
"What about people you meet in a random place?"

I knew Desai wasn't just throwing a silly claim to distract me. There was something in mind that was enough to make him believe he could take me on. But why?
Is he trying to create a rift between me and Meera?
The thought crossed my mind and I was stunned by it. I remembered all the brainwashing pep talk I had heard him giving to my wife since Friday night.
Bastard!
I screamed in my mind and rushed out of my room. There was no one in the hall.
And I could hear them talking in Meera's room. I approached the closed door and waited a moment to hear what they were talking about.
"Meera you love him, I know that. But love can die in the hands of a wrong person." I heard Desai's voice.
What the fuck! I said myself. He was not talking to solve the problem. He was trying to brainwash her.
"You are mirroring his justification. How could I trust you?"
"Like I trust you, Meera."
Meera's reply was silence.

I had waited enough. I pushed the door. It was bolted from the inside. I knocked on the door and Desai opened it after a few seconds. Meera was sitting on the bed. I looked at her and then turned to Desai.
"What are you doing, Desai?"
I asked, without hiding my anger. 
"I'm sorry Krish. I did what I had to do."
"You should leave," I raised my voice. "You should leave now. Else you'll see my other face."
"I have seen your other face, Krish." He said nonchalantly.
I took a step towards him. I was preparing to charge him with my next step.
"You're crossing all the limits. Today our friendship ends," I said.
"Leave him, Krish." Meera interfered. "Why are you going against him? This is between you and me."
"Are you trying to protect him, Meera? He's trying to make us fight."
"He's merely showing the truth."
"What truth?"
"The truth, that you have gone too far, Krish," Desai said and moved closer to Meera.
"She deserves better."
"What the fuck you are talking about, Susheel Desai?" I yelled again and scratched my head. "Will you tell me what is this all about? You said something about letting her sleep with random people. When did I do that, you tell me, bastard? When did I do that?"
"He's talking about Jai, Krish!" Meera said quietly. Her voice was shivering. 
I was stunned. I stared at her for a moment.
"Jai?"
"The random guy we've met on a train. That's him."
"What about him? When did I..." I began to say and paused. I was at loss for words. So was Meera. She slowly turned her head down.
I looked at Desai.
"You don't know the whole story, Krish," Desai said. "But she has told me everything about that night in the train. How you met a military man and made her flirt with him, yourself pretending to be a stranger. And you let him kiss him. Be intimate with him."
"So what? It was something we did together. We've done the same things with you too. What a hypocrite you are, Desai! If I hadn't done those things with you, you would have still been dreaming of her and jerking off in your office chair. How many times have you told me things like we're a special, special couple, just because of that? And now you dare to blame me? It shows your true character. You're a chameleon whose best-known trick is to change colours. What else are you, Desai? Tell me what you want."
"It also shows your character too, Krish. Tell me one thing. Why didn't you tell me to walk away when I suggested letting my friend sleep with Meera?"
"I said this already. I wanted to expose your true face to her."
"But you've exposed yourself, Krish."
I wanted to kick him. I had almost begun to raise my feet but Meera interfered before I did.
"Why would I trust you, Krish? Do you have anything to prove you were just testing him? It will be even harder for me to believe that you didn't get a hard-on when he proposed the idea of watching Piyush fuck your wife."
I didn't have anything to say.
"Meera...I don't have any evidence. But you can't put everything on me and just behave like a chaste woman."
I blurted.
"What did you say, Krish?" Meera turned to me. "Go on, put something on me then. When did I behave like a chaste woman?
"Don't make me talk, Meera," I warned.
"Talk your mind, Krish! I dare you to talk."
"Meera you were very close with Desai when I was lying on the bed after the accident. Way more than you were pretending. How many times have you slept with him, behind my back?"
"What!" Meera's voice was a cry. "Have you lost your mind?"
"Don't shout, Meera. I know you have been fucking him in the mornings. If you wanted to sleep with him, you could have told me, no? Why did you have to sneak into his bed like a thief in your own house? Just to pretend in front of me that you were doing some great sacrifice, like preserving your cunt for me? Why?"
Shocked by my words, a voice escaped Meera's throat. She was too stunned to even blink her eyes, let alone speak a word.
"You must be wondering how I know." I went on. "But I just know the truth."
"What truth are you blabbering about, Krish? Is this what you think of me?"
"Meera, stop pretending now. Your refusal won't work."
"Why do you think I have slept with him when you were lying injured?"
She asked again, and I was getting irritated by her acting now.
"I have heard the sound from your room. I have heard your voice. I know how you scream when Desai's prick is inside you."
"Watch your words, Krish." Desai broke his silence. "Have some respect for your family. I understand you are angry, but you can still talk nicely."
"You shut up, Desai. Enough of your advice."
I scoffed.
"You have become insane, Krish," Meera said in a cracked voice. "You have dipped yourself too deep into this fantasy shit. That's why you are hearing such sounds everywhere. And your head is filled with only one thing; that's why you can't say what is real and what is your fantasy. Just go to a doctor and treat yourself."
I forced a laugh like a maniac. "Now you want to frame me as a mental. What an easy way to protect your secret." I turned to Desai.
"Desai, be a man and admit the truth. Didn't you have sex with her two weeks ago?"
Desai stared at me for a moment and then shook his head sideways, “no, Krish. And please don’t make this type of allegation about Meera.”
I stared back at him. I stared back at his denial. I knew he was lying. But I had no evidence to prove it.
Meera slowly walked out to the dining hall and had some water from the jar on the dining table. "My head is like spinning." She blurted and proceeded to the hall without looking at me. I walked out of the room but I didn't know how to approach Meera. I went to the dining hall and sat on a dining chair. I could see Meera from there.

Desai too came out of the room and walked toward Meera.
"Don't come to talk to me," Meera told him straight away. "You are no different from Krish. Why would I trust you? I can't trust you unless you make me believe."
"But how?"
Meera stared at his face for a second.
"Call him," she said. "Call your friend and talk to him. Tell him that I have agreed to sleep with him. I want to hear his response."
"But how can I say that to him?" Desai refused. "He didn't ask me that. It will be awkward."
"It will be extremely awkward if you don't talk to him. And don't tell me you don't talk like that to men. I know you are very keen to speak to Krish that way. Just call Piyush and put it on speaker mode. Tell him that Meera has agreed to your wish. And Krish too."
"Please, Meera. I can't do this."
Desai said. He looked pathetic. His game was falling flat.
"Then leave. I say, leave now."
Meera ordered.
Desai took a deep breath and exhaled through his mouth. He looked confused and indecisive. Meera was just staring at him. Nothing was going to work against the cleverness of my wife.
"Just leave, Desai. You don't have a choice."
I said; my voice loud enough to be heard from the dining hall.

"Okay, I will call him," Desai said quickly. "There's nothing bigger than this," He blurted and pulled out his phone.
I got up from my chair and walked over to him.
Desai dialled Piyush's number and put it on speaker mode.
"Just tell him that you have good news; Meera has agreed, and ask him when is he coming," Meera instructed.
Desai nodded.
The call was picked up from the other end and I heard Piyush's voice.
"Hello."
"Hi, Piyush. I have good news, my friend. She has agreed. Meera has agreed. When are you visiting?"
"What?"
Piyush's voice simply conveyed the impression that he had no idea about what Desai was talking about.
"Meera has agreed, Piyush," Desai said again and looked at Meera, gesturing ‘what next’.
Meera grabbed the phone and spoke to it. "I am here with him, Piyush. Are you coming to meet us? How about this weekend?"
"Hey, Meera. How are you? Are you...uh...where is... okay, leave it. Pardon me, I didn't get you, dear. I can surely come to meet you this weekend. But why would I meet you? And what is that you have agreed to him?"
Piyush's response made Desai happy instantly. As he looked at me he had a smug smile on his face.
"I'm talking about what you and Susheel have discussed about me. Are you having naughty dreams about me, Piyush?"
Meera asked.
"What are you saying, Meera? We haven't discussed anything about you. I didn't even know that he knows about the other night."
Piyush said.
"Which night?" Meera asked curiously.
"The night when I stayed at your place."
"What happened on that night?"
There was a momentary silence from the other end.
"Meera, I haven't told a single word about it, to anyone. Not even Desai."
Meera's rising curiosity was visible on her face. Even Desai was surprised. And I was the only one who understood what Piyush was talking about, and I knew this was now going unexpected ways.
"I'm asking what you know about that night and how did you come to know. Can you please tell me, Piyush?" Meera asked again.
"I know about what is going on between you and Desai. Krish is also aware that I know."
Piyush's reply had both Desai and Meera looking at me. I knew I had landed in hot waters, yet again. Meera turned her attention back to the phone.
"But why did he tell you about it? Do you have any idea?"
"He didn't have to tell me. I heard the sounds from your room and I questioned Krish. He confessed. But I promised him that I will never talk anything about it, not even to Desai. I wonder why he had to tell you about it. Where is he by the way?"
"Thank you, Piyush. I'm sorry I had to disturb you. We'll talk later. Bye." Meera disconnected the phone and looked at me. Her eyes were filled with disbelief and disappointment.
"So, one more friend of yours has learnt about your whore wife," Meera said. "this proves one thing, Krish. When Desai said Piyush wished to sleep with me, you knew it was possible. And you would have already started fantasising about Piyush entering my bedroom."
"No, Meera. No." I wanted to explain but I was at loss for words.

"I'm sorry, Susheel. This moron is just another level of a perverted mind." She blurted to Desai, discarding me. She got up and went back to her room. I began to follow her, even though I didn't know how to calm her down.
"Stop following me everywhere, Krish. Give me some space."
Meera said and disappeared into her room. I stood there like a lost soul for a few minutes before turning back.
A few minutes later, Desai went to Meera's room and knocked on the door.
"Krish, please!" I heard Meera's voice from the inside.
"It's me, Meera. Open the door. We need to talk."
Desai said. I watched on as Meera opened the door. Desai took her back to the hall and sat her on a sofa. He then turned to me, "come on here, Krish. You guys need to talk."

And he showed me the other sofa to sit down on. He had become the man in charge.
"Are you happy now, Desai?" I asked Desai.
"No, my friend. I didn't mean any of this. I only wanted to convey to you that your certain practices are crossing the limits. Even though I was responsible for it, when I proposed the idea of allowing Piyush with your wife, I wished you denied me. I was running a test, intended to prove you are compatible with each other. But you not only failed the test but also proved that you are much worse than I thought."
"You are just the same guy I met on the first day, Desai," I said. "I can feel it, no matter what."
"It doesn't matter what you feel about me, Krish. It's time you have introspection about yourself."
I pretended to laugh him off. But I had started it already. I could feel it from inside that I had fucked it up badly. Not just once but many times. The past was coming back to haunt me.

"You must be wondering why I tried to run a test on you. Yes, you have the right to doubt my intention, Krish. But if you want to know the truth, I will have to talk about everything. It is no more secret for any of us that you wanted to watch me having sex with Meera. I have been asking Meera to let us fulfil this fantasy. Friday night you guys allowed me to watch you in bed. Still, Meera maintained that she cannot let you watch her with me. I was very curious to know the reason behind it. She told me two things. One, she was not comfortable with the idea of you witnessing the level of sexual intimacy she and I share. The other reason was something about your past, Krish. About your cuckold nature, it is. You have been expressing your acceptance - and excitement - to see your wife with other men for a few years. She told me about an incident that happened during a train journey. During that journey, you met a young man named Jai and you guys played a roleplaying game with him. You pretended to be a total stranger while allowing Meera to flirt with Jai. Things escalated to the level of Meera and Jai having some intimate moments in her seat. You were able to watch some action between them and you were very excited. When the trip ended, Meera told you about how Jai had later forced his way into the toilet when she went to the loo, and how he convinced her to be intimate with him. She had promised him many things while flirting with him even though she did not mean to cross the line. In the toilet, she let him fulfil one of Jai's dirtiest fantasies, which was to perform oral sex on her, that too from behind. She was thrilled by the kinky act. When Meera told you this next day, you were equally thrilled and horny enough to try out the fun yourself. She was going to tell you but after seeing you becoming so horny for what she did with a stranger in that bathroom, she held herself back. What she didn't tell you is, she had sex with that guy, Krish."
Desai shook his head a couple of times after saying the last sentence as if he thought I might not believe him. I still struggled to believe it, but I knew I had to believe it. I forgot to blink as I kept staring at him.
And I didn't dare to look at Meera.
Desai went on.
"What she didn't tell you is that while she was standing bending forward over the washbasin, Jai stood up behind her and shoved his dick into her. She tried to protest, but her guards were already down. She could only submit to the pleasure the moment was giving her."
Desai paused, not wanting to share further details. I looked at Meera.
"Why didn't you tell me, Meera?"
"She would have told you, Krish," Desai said, "had you been ready to listen and understand the guilt she was carrying. She learnt one thing about her that night, Krish. That you could turn her into anything. You could turn her into a whore, pardon my words – I’m merely putting her fears into words. And she had been unable to find a way to say no to you. When she found me through you she initially resisted because she didn't want to go back to face the same thing she had learnt that night. But you never chose to let her sleep peacefully. Your fantasies draw her to my world and pushed her to do things she had never thought she would enjoy. She has grown to the level of admitting she has enjoyed sex with me. And she knows that it will not disappoint you. Her worst fear was seeing you rise to another level of being you. That level would be to find another man or to find another way to use her body to fulfil your fantasies. Letting you watch her having sex with me would not satisfy you. Because you had already watched her doing it with someone else."
Desai's voice had lost its tone as he delivered the last line. His voice carried a different tone that told me how much he hated telling me all this.
I had nothing to say. I too had lost my energy to speak. I only threw a glance at Meera. I saw tears running down her cheeks.
"This is such a beautiful moment I don't want to spoil it. The thought of it makes me hate myself. And I don't want you to start hating me this very night."
I remembered her words from the other night. It now made sense.
My head went down, unable to hold its weight on my neck.

Desai spoke after spending nearly ten minutes in silence to regain his composure.
"She told me she has been part of this. And she cannot put all the blame on you. But it also means she has to live with remorse. Krish, you have to realise that living with remorse is not an ideal life. It is making her married life just hell. Your married life is falling apart, Krish. And with my test, I wanted to give her some hope that you are not what she feared. But you proved me wrong; proved her worst fears right."

"You should have talked to me, Meera.” I said in the end, “from the first day. Even if you think I would be excited by something that hurts you and makes you remorseful, you could have expressed your true thoughts to me. You could have told me it didn't go as we wanted. I would have understood."
"No, Krish." Meera broke her silence. "You would have been sorry for what happened, but you wouldn't learn from it. You know, even when I was walking with you in those fantasies, letting my guard or going with the flow - whatever it is - the thought that there will always be a new man has been one of my worst fears. And that fear has now become true. It's Piyush, in your mind now. After that, you'd start dreaming of watching me in his bed. After that, you'll want to find a man who could do it with you. There's no end to your fantasy. But I can't, Krish. I can't."

There was no energy left in me to argue. I got up and stood in front of her.
"I am sorry for making you feel this worse. I didn't mean to hurt you, baby. We should have talked a little more about this. But anyway I guess we can do it now. When I said yes to Desai's idea of letting you sleep with Piyush, I intended to stop him from getting too closer to you. I knew you would never agree to sleep with Piyush."
"How can I trust that, Krish?" Meera looked up, wiping her tears. "You have a history of encouraging me."
"Because he is what he is," Desai said like adding fuel to the burning coal.
I looked at him hatefully.
"You are trying to separate me and Meera. I know what you are doing, Desai. Of course, you are right; love can die in the wrong hands. But I love her. My love for her will never end."
I said.
"Wait," Meera raised her hand. "How did you know that? How did you hear that? You were outside when he told me that."
Desai looked at her and shook his head.
"Yeah, there's something wrong; even I’ve been thinking of it. Isn't that door soundproof?" He pointed to Meera's bedroom. "Have you done something, Krish?"
"You bugged it?"
Meera asked. I knew they were going to find it. I had nothing to hide.
"No, I didn't bug it, Meera," I said. "But I have drilled holes in the door so that I could hear you from outside. That's why I said I heard you having sex with him, two weeks ago. Now, do you understand why I was saying what I was saying?"
Meera stared at me for a moment.
“What have you become Krish? I really wonder if you were faking the injury. You are so fake; you doubted me. You had doubts about Susheel. That's why you drilled the holes.”
“I didn't drill the holes because of the doubt. It was just for listening...”
“What's the difference, Krish? Both are the same. Oh, God.”
She cried.
I thought she was playing the drama to deviate from the accusation. She hadn’t still answered my question.
“Why did you promise me and then proceeded to sleep with him?”
Meera gave me a look that I felt would burn me.
“You've become a walking statue with only one thing in your mind, Krish. That's the picture of your wife and another person, naked, fucking all the time like rats. What do I look like to you? A whore? Yes. Call me that. I'm a whore. And leave me from this. Once a whore is always a whore. Leave me.”
I was stunned as fate had my wife say those words. It was something that Desai had shouted at me long time ago, when I responded to his indecent proposal physically.
And now my destiny had found a way to make my wife repeat the same line to silence me. It felt like a blow to my psyche and I fell back into the couch.
Meera's eyes still followed me, and they were filled with disappointment. You need to see a doctor, Krish. You are thinking too much about one thing and one thing only. That's why you started hearing such sounds. If you had heard us having sex, why didn't you simply confront me? What were you waiting for until now? Were you not comfortable talking about it? Or, were you enjoying it? Oh, yes, I think that's a possibility. You were fantasising about us. It's okay, I know you do that a lot, but you should stop when you can't say what is real and what your imagination is, Krish."
Meera's words were flowing freely and every word she spoke was pushing me down into a hole of humiliation. I had no answer to any of her allegations. Because I felt she was speaking the truth.

It was hard to accept. I shook my head in disbelief.
Was I dreaming those sounds?
I had heard it clearly. But I hadn't seen them. I hadn't seen them coming or leaving.
Were they my imaginations?
I had no answer. Or I hated the answer my brain was cooking up for me.
"I am not surprised, Krish," Meera said in a slow voice. "If you had this in your head, then I can't be surprised if you said okay to the idea of me and Piyush having sex. Or anyone you see on the road."
She took a long breath before continuing. "I am leaving, Krish. I am packing my bags and moving out. Give me an hour. This is the end of us. End of our marriage."
I could say nothing. Everything that could go wrong had gone wrong. The worst episodes of my life were happening again.

(to be cont'd)
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(chapter 41 continues)

But her words turned Desai's attention towards her.

“Meera, you don’t have to decide hastily. Just give yourself some time.”
“For what, Susheel?” Meera looked at him. “For what should I wait? I’m surprised to see you so cool. He has drilled hole on your doors, he’s been spying on us. He’s probably heard every conversation you’ve had with me in the past few days. I’m unable to shake it off my head.” Meera took a deep breath and went on, “you were right, Susheel. Love can die in the hands of the wrong person. It has just died. Krish and I… we were not meant for each other. This can’t be worse than that.”
She got up and began to leave. But Desai called her back.
“Meera we need to talk.”
Meera stopped and looked him in the eyes.
"There is nothing to talk Susheel, it is over."
She said.
“Meera, this is not what I meant to create. I only wanted to correct him. I don’t want you to leave him.”
“What makes you think I should stay with him?”
“Because I know he loves you. But for him, love has got a different meaning that we are failing to understand.”
“So you suggest we change our perception on love for his sake?”
“No, baby. That’s not what I meant. He loves you; that’s a fact. Everything else comes after that. You only need to make him understand what you enjoy and what you regret. When you told me about the trauma that you had to live after what happened on that train, I could feel the pain. Krish, with all the love and care he possess for you, should have felt the same way. But when you tried to open up, he did not understand your pain. That’s what makes me sad. But that’s something that you can talk to each other and solve. What I was trying to do while bringing up a fake proposal from my friend was to prove that Krish is a man who knows where to draw the line and where to stop. But he didn’t get it. He was thinking something else. Let’s drop that subject and pretend that I didn’t run this stupid test. Please, don’t leave him. I’d say, for my sake, if not for anything else.” “
“You are now trying to take his side. Strange.”
“Yes I am because I don’t want to be the reason for your separation. I love you guys.”
Meera stood silent for a couple of seconds and then spoke.
“Okay, I will talk to him. But you should go to your room.”
Desai agreed.
Desai looked at me and nodded slightly. I wanted to nod back at him gratefully, for miraculously buying me another chance to convince my wife to stay. But he looked away too soon as he started walking toward his room. We watched on until he disappeared behind the closed door.

“If you want me to talk to Krish, then I will.” Meera turned to me. “Krish, you need to ask yourself one thing. If I had agreed to the idea of having sex with Piyush, then what would have been your reaction? Would you have called me a slut who is happy to accept any man out there, or would you have thought why should you disturb me if I like it?"
"I will never call you a slut," I blurted. Meera looked unconvinced.
I took a step towards her. "Meera just think about it. Today morning we were in a temple and had everything perfect. What has changed in a matter of a few hours? Have I become a stranger in just fourteen hours? And how is this Desai suddenly became so close to your heart that you became confident enough to tell him all the secrets that you haven't even told me? What was stopping you from telling that to me for so long?"
Meera looked down for a moment and then started talking.
"Krish, Susheel is nurturing some secret feeling for me; like imagining me as his lover or something. But I don’t want him to be my lover. I don’t need one, except you. I wanted him to understand the game we’ve been playing, and know that I’m not such a lovable, perfect woman that he’s been portraying me. I like it when he calls me goddess and all when in bed, but beyond that…you know it is rubbish. When I decided to talk about what happened on the train, I thought Susheel would hate me. Because that incident had happened at a time when we were turning down every proposal of friendship with him. On the one hand, we were living as husband and wife who never compromised, and on the other hand, I had allowed a stranger to have sex with me, that too with your blessing. How ironic it was! I thought he would laugh at me. But I was going to tell him everything about us. What we have done in our past four years. I thought if he hates me and walks away then it was good. Because I would at least know what I have become. So many secrets to hide from the world that we live in; we can't live like this forever, Krish. You know, there are bits of information about us spreading in our neighbourhood. About Susheel staying in our house. What is your true relationship with him? A friend... A brother... More than a friend... Whatever you name it, there is a lot of ambiguity over it. People have seen me going out and having a good time with him. There are stories. Reshma had the other day asked me how I was managing after you were bedridden. And she casually asked if I am taking help from my husband's friend. I was like, 'no; what are you talking'. She laughed and said 'now I understand what the truth is.' I was shocked but I couldn't say anything as justifying it more would only make it worse. I can feel the vibe when I go for my evening walk. People kinda have assumed that I am sleeping with your friend. It must be their favourite story to cook up but unfortunately for us, it is the truth. We can show our anger to them, but it's not a solution. I don't have the guts to face it, Krish. I know I have to stop but I can't stop welcoming Susheel into my bed. Like we jokingly have said many times, he has become my other husband. There is nothing I can make me detach from him. There is nothing that I can see myself parting ways with him for. There is nothing that can make me hate him. And when I told him about the Jai incident, he consoled me. And he refused to hear about the other men in my life. For him, it didn’t matter. He said, for him, I can be what I wanted to be. Last night, we did not have sex. We kept talking all night. He's a great man, Krish, with a lot of heart. And that was what I expected from you when I tried to tell you about the incident on the train. But what happened was entirely different. Instead of anger, instead of empathy, what I saw in your eyes that night was lust. You wanted me to be screwed by that stranger. That night you were excited to make love to me. You were excited. You were going to celebrate it. If I had told you how I got screwed by a stranger in that loo, against my wish, you would have enjoyed it and celebrated it. I am sorry to say this so late, Krish, but I hated you that night.”
Tears flew down her cheeks. And I kept staring at her, stunned. I was at loss for words.
“That’s why I didn’t tell you, Krish. Even after that day, I could never tell you the truth because I had envisaged your reaction and I hated it.”
“But Meera I have a feeling that Desai is making you remember all this because he’s not what he’s talking. He wants you to leave me for him. He loves you, doesn’t he? He has been a mastermind behind what I have become, Meera. He let Ananya sleep with this friend earlier. He is not a pure heart like you think."
I argued.
"He has told me about Ananya.” Meera said. “It happened because of two reasons, Krish. One is that Ananya was just a woman for his entertainment. And you know what the second is? Ananya was interested in his friend."
"No, she wasn't."
"If she wasn't interested, then why did she sleep with that man again?"
"To help Desai watch."
Meera laughed a little, with contempt for having to talk about it at the moment.
"Krish, Desai might have shared with you a lot of fantasies. But he is not like you. He has no interest in getting his woman fucked by another man. He has got the right amount of possessiveness. I experienced it when I went out with him to those parties and weddings. He has seen me speaking with my friends, he has seen me sharing jokes and laughing with men but he has never told me that a particular guy has the hots for me. If you were him, you would have found at least one opportunity to tease me about it. Susheel is not a cuckold type of person."
"Oh," I said slowly. "So you have found reasons to make up your mind about him."
"Come on Krish, I haven't fallen head over heels for him. I am not choosing him over you. I’ve just got tired of your tricks. That’s why I’m leaving. I’ll be hundred times better than living with you.”
“Meera let me be honest with you.” I finally decided to speak my mind. “I’m becoming intimidated by his presence. Maybe because he’s the perfect guy. I’m no match for him. He’s rich…that’s not a matter… but… I mean he’s got the qualities that make me feel inferior. I’m scared that you are falling for him. I have no problem to hear about how a man loves you, but to know that you have the same feeling towards him is different. I feel insecure, to be honest. That’s why when he told me about the Piyush proposal, initially I hated it but then I wanted him to share it with you because I wanted you to react to him. I knew you would kick him out of that house, because I know whatever you have done with any man in your life, that’s because of my persistence. You will never say yes to Piyush unless I endorse it. I know that. I am not saying this to say I am the last word in your life, but I mean to say whatever mistake you have done in your life, I am the one to take the blame. If I were to buy into the Piyush proposal, I would have talked to you about it myself. Wouldn’t I?”
Meera kept staring at me for long. She did not say anything but her facial expression told me that she was not buying any of my words. I waited for a moment and before I could speak further, she shook her head.
“I need a break, Krish. We have spoken enough. Please go to sleep.”
“Are you going to…” I started to wonder and Meera interrupted me.
“No. I’m not going to sleep with him. I need peace of mind, not sex.”
Her words were firm enough to stop me from asking anything else.
Meera went to her room, leaving me alone.

I too retired to my bed. The whole house had fallen asleep, though the people in it were going to struggle to find sleep. I drank some water to calm myself down but I couldn’t kill my restlessness. I had to talk. I needed to talk to Meera. But I was sure she would not entertain me anymore.
I decided to go on a drive. It was the only thing that came to my mind. I was getting tired of being between those walls. Lying in bed for many weeks suddenly seemed less tiring compared to the two days I lived after they were over.
I changed my shirt and came out of the room. I could not find the car key.  I guessed it would be with Meera and I went to her room. The door was not bolted from inside but the light was off. I turned it on and Meera got up from the bed instantly.
“What?”
I asked her the car key and she pointed to the table. It was there.
“Where are you going, Krish?”
Meera asked.
“I too can't stay here. It's suffocating. I need some fresh air.”
Meera looked at the clock.
“It's too late. Just go and sleep, Krish.”
“I too need some peace of mind.” I grabbed the key and said.
Meera followed me as I reached the main door.
“Krish, tell me the truth. What are you going to do?”
“Nothing. Just a drive, Meera.”
Meera forwarded her hand to me.
“I'm scared, Krish.”
“Don't be. I'll come back. I'm not going to commit stupid things.”
I said and quickly opened the door to get out.

Even though I went for the drive, I did not know where to go. I drove aimlessly around the town but it left me more restless.
I felt all this conflict arose because Desai had already gotten into Meera's heart. All the bed time talks, all those ‘I love you’ whispers, have gotten into her subconscious mind.
He's a great man, Krish, with a lot of heart. And that was what I expected from you...
I remembered her words.
She was trying to see him in me.
But I am not what he is. I shook my head.
She had told me she’s not fallen heads over heals for Desai. But hasn’t she already conveyed that it is Desai whom she deserved?
All was right until the evening. But suddenly everything changed. The timing of sharing of Jai incident and fake proposal from Piyush were just tools to bring about that change. Whether I liked it or not, the fate of the night was to have my wife walk out of my life!
Suddenly I felt a conspiracy was being played, and Desai was the mastermind to it. He’s just a wolf in sheep’s clothes. He claimed to have no intention to separate us, but he claimed so only after it became so clear that we were going to separate!
Didn’t he rob me of my wife?
The faster I drove, the harder that realisation hit me. I didn’t know what to do.

As the drive went on and on, I realised that I need to find a destination if I were I were looking for peace.
I decided to go to my office. I was a few kilometres from there. But then I figured that I needed to have the key to enter the building. It was supposed to be with Nidhi.
I stopped the car and picked up my phone to call Nidhi. But it was switched off. And I couldn't find the phone charger in the car. I felt my fate was plotting to push me into a dark pit of loneliness and solitude.
I thought of heading back home. When I thought of my home, I thought the people in it. My wife in one room, and they guy who wanted her in the other room.
Or are they in the same room?
The thought woke me up like an alarm. From the noise Meera made when I left would have helped Desai know about it. He could come out of his room and initiated a conversation with her. And he could offer her comfort and peace. He could take her back to his bed and then live his fantasy one last time. At this very moment when I was wandering on the road with no place to go, Desai could be pushing his dick hard into my wife’s pussy, making her scream with pleasure, helping her forget the unpleasant moments of the night.
And helping her forget me.

====xxxx====
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
So, the fall-out part has been changed and now we'll have to see where it goes from here. Will be waiting for the next update
Like Reply
I Meera fall into desai trap again desai won this game of Meera krish finally reliaze wht he lost insterting update I hope happy ending
Like Reply
Two things happened in new chapter - One good and one bad.

Not sure which one will lead to which way but changing the ending will suck big time if that's what is being planned.

Good: The horrible adultery scene between Meera and Desai is removed where Meera acts against her usual character. I can't imagine her having sex with Desai to make Krish believe she has fallen for some one else as that's bull crap esp also agreeing to have child from Desai. Krish will never fall for it. Thanks for the change.

Bad: Do not know where will this lead to but Desai's game just got elevated to a new level by making him a good guy for this chapter. He not only acted so well as if he sincerely gave Krish another chance but he truly made himself hero once more in the eyes of Meera. With that he changed the game significantly. I can now see both Meera and Desai spending more time in her alone time than hastily uniting before Krish. The more time spent with Meera will give him enough chances to woo Meera and make her see her life in bad light. They could even go to his home town. Not sure what is Krish cooking here but this is not good for the best ending that was written in previous version.
Even in the light of this episode..Desai's bad nature is still with him, he is a bad guy in this story and that cannot be changed in last 4 chapters. One good deed with selfish need would not make him win Meera.
Lets see...

Thanks for the update Krish!
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Oh krish now story is traveling what I want.
She didn't hate krish but she agreed to do something.
Woow thank you so much krish.
When will you next update
Like Reply
Why doesn't Meera let Krish see her doing it with Desai even after all this. Even once not seen I believe.

This would calm Krish down a lot at-least for some time before he starts his deep thinking and finally goofing up yet again.
Like Reply
Weldon krish too late but fantastic update i know you are too good and finest author and hope you will not influence by your readers including me in the end any body becomes villian in this story I think here's every character is normal man with his owon qwalities as well as good or bad so please keep your own time and more chapters to conclude this story I think atleast 8 to 10 chapters minimum relamain but please itna bhaari bhi mat banaao story ko thoda romantic sex bhi daalo isse main asence to bana rahe good job keep it up
Like Reply
Krish I know ki as man kisi lady ka State of mind pad pana thoda mushkil kaam ha but I think you are finest author Mira ke view's bhi uski jabani pesh karo na ki har bar Desai ya Krish ki jabani pade pl try to explain Mira points
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
I would like to welcome you, Krish.

There are some corrections in the new, revised forty-first chapter, 
but I think they will lead to major changes in the course of the story.
Although it is still too early to form an opinion on how the new path will unfold, 
it is already clear that the story will end up less exciting than it began.

Desai has increased the psychological pressure he exerts on the two of them, but especially on Krish. 
This improves his chances of winning Meera over.
From the beginning, Desai's strategy was based on separating Meera from Krish. 
Therefore, all means were right for him. 

However, it can be assumed that he misjudges the situation and underestimates Krish's mental strength.
It can therefore be assumed that Krish will not allow himself to be humiliated and degraded by anyone. 
Not even from Desai!
I consider it likely that after a short but intensive stay outside, he will return stronger and at the highest 
physical and mental level to defeat Desai. 
It is irrelevant whether he is supported by Meera or not.

In this sense
All the Best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Welcome back Krish. No one would have waited so long for an update to a completed story, you rock.
Currently I am traveling , so not reading the story. Will get some time this weekend when I can read thru the revised chapter in leisure. I think ppl have kind of forgotten the sex part but are interested in the story arch on how both the protagonists handle this psychological pressure and see thru the game of Desai. Eagerly waiting to read....
Bineesh!
Like Reply
welcome back Magical writer krish ...what to say ..ur old updates in my mind ...so reading a new and correction updates ..it's like one things happening in real universe at the same time its happening in parallel universe ....same action but two different view & Result ..waiting for more updates Tnq
[+] 1 user Likes saka1981's post
Like Reply
now it is going to the right direction...welcome back,,hope to see updates on regular basis
Like Reply
Good to have you back Krish
Don't know whether the end would be to my liking, but this is definitely going way better.....much more acceptable...palatable...
Like Reply
I hope you like my story ad wee guys..

https://xossipy.com/thread-63612.html
Like Reply
Awesomeeee... Krish should gracefully move out of meeras life and let her free.
Like Reply
Meera tells Krish

"Come on Krish, I haven't fallen head over heels for him. I am not choosing him over you. I’ve just got tired of your tricks. That’s why I’m leaving. I’ll be hundred times better than living with you.”

This is new.

So far it has been how Krish will be better off without her. How Meera can not imagine a life without Krish.

Is the author trying to tell readers some thing.

It appears the allure Desai has for Meera is her commitment to Krish. If she feels " She will be hundred times better than living with Krish", it is a departure from central theme of the story.
[+] 1 user Likes spica308's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2024, 10:16 AM)spica308 Wrote: Meera tells Krish

This is new.

So far it has been how Krish will be better off without her. How Meera can not imagine a life without Krish.

Is the author trying to tell readers some thing.

It appears the allure Desai has for Meera is her commitment to Krish. If she feels " She will be hundred times better than living with Krish", it is a departure from central theme of the story.

100% agreed. Missed this point. For once I want to see Meera agree to a fact that..despite Krish being a cuck, He always gives her a choice on the adventures. She could always say a firm NO. The reason she never says no is because she has a secret desire for adventure too. If she is so traumatized on the fact that she could not stop Jai from fucking her then the blame should be on both of them not just Krish, she could have simply refused to flirt with Jai in the first place and said a firm NO in the train.
 I thought so far she understands this fact and that's why she always believed that if she stays away from Krish he will change. Now with this statement I feel we are deviating from the Meera we knew, for the first time she is thinking about herself than about Krish.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply