Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Waiting for update.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 19 continued

Husband

It has been a week since Smitha’s parents left her here. They had stayed here only that one night. When her mother said that Smitha was interested in someone I was half expecting that Vikram would be the one. Thar’s because of me observing how close she had got to Vikram during the time of the wedding. I could note then that Smitha was attracted to Vikram but did he feel the same way or was he more interested in my wife. Why did I think that … because that’s the way it seemed? I thought of it then from a man’s viewpoint. There were two women to choose from. One was a slim and beautiful unmarried young woman the other was a gorgeous, sexy and voluptuous married woman.  What would interest a man more if both the women gave out signals (whether voluntary or involuntary) that they are attracted too. In one case it would require commitment from him. There would not be instant sexual gratification in that relationship. It would also mean restrictions in his behaviour but he could flaunt his relationship with the woman openly and be the envy of other men that he has got such a lovely woman as his (life?) partner. In the other case what he would get has the added attraction of the forbidden. He would partake in pleasures with a woman who belongs to another. What is better is that the woman is an attractive, voluptuous and sexually experienced woman that would guarantee immediate sexual gratification. Only thing the relationship would have to be a secret (maybe he can share it with one or two close friends sworn to secrecy) Even so with all this in mind I was still a little surprised to hear Smitha say that. Probably because I didn’t expect things had moved so fast. In a way it was good news too. If he had been busy with Smitha then he couldn’t have been with mine. I immediately looked at Bhavani's face. I wanted to see what reaction would be on her face after hearing this. Bhavani's face showed no agitation, instead she was very calm. That was something good too. Even though the detective had said that there Bavani was not involved in any affair I still had an internal nagging doubt.

I was still confused how to take this. Observing everything at that time, it seemed that what Bavani had said was possibly true. My wife said then that he used to come and talk to her with the sole purpose that through her he could get closer to that Smitha. But the reasons why my doubts were raised were because of another reason. The reason was because of how Vikram looked at my wife. I could see desire, lust, longing … something in that look. Only another man would immediately recognise the meaning of the look a man gives when he looks at a woman. But, on the other hand because of my previous suspicions I had of Vikram it could just be in my eyes that everything seemed that way.  It would also be easy to understand Vikram's desire for Smitha to be true. Smitha is really a great beauty who any man would want and it was logical for him to fall for her. Now it has been a week since Smitha had been staying here. I had been able to observe her more closely in this time. Previously I had only seen her in formal settings when she had her make up on. But now I could see her under normal circumstances. I must say that even without any make up on she was a very attractive woman. I now had two very lovely women in the same household so it was difficult not to make a comparison between the two. I know it was very wrong to compare my wife’s looks with that of another woman but I couldn’t help myself. They were both beautiful but each in their own way. They both had attractive facial features but my wife had the classic look especially with her fuller lips. Shape wise though Smitha had the lithesome shapely figure of a young woman whereas my wife was very slightly on the ‘fleshy’ side. (this was to be expected after giving birth to a child). My wife exuded more sexiness though. One thing though I felt where my wife would be clearly superior. My wife had the type of beauty that ages well. Even as she grows older her attractiveness will remain. Probably at the time she would be in her mid to late thirties she would be the sexual fantasy of many a young, hot blooded teen. Smitha’s beauty I felt would fade along with the youth. Who knows maybe I was being more biased in favour of my wife?

Bavani also focused on her looks with Smitha being here. She probably wanted to show she is no less than Smitha, I knew that she wanted to look attractive probably because of internal competition and  jealousy, and when I thought that this jealousy was all for my sake, it filled me with pride and happiness. If so, it means that Bavani has affection and love only for me. It was only in my needless overactive imagination that I doubted her with Vikram. The detective service had stopped for about a month now.  While he had been checking he had found nothing. It had simply been a wasted expense for me. Even I can afford this expense only toa certain extent. In the beginning he had suggested to install some hidden cameras in my home. I didn’t want someone else to record intimate things happening in my house on CD. I would have thought about it and consented if there had been some other concrete evidence. For now, I believed it was best to live without stressing myself with these doubts.  Bavani had asked me several times if we could go on a visit to Bangalore, but I was the one who had not given in to her request. But now it I was thinking what was wrong with acceding to her wishes. She too would want to visit other places. Except for our honeymoon I too had not really taken her places except on visits to relatives. Moreover, she didn't ask that she go alone. She had asked me to come along. So, there will be no other ulterior purpose for her request. I too had a two days conference in Bengaluru in a week’s time. I had thought of telling Bavani to stay at home because otherwise Smitha would be left all alone in the house but I was thinking why not take her with me too. While I was attending the conference meeting that Girja could show her around and I would join them in the evenings if I could. My company would book a room for me in the same hotel where the conference was taking place but it was usually twin sharing with me having to share the room with someone from some other branch who was also attending the conference. If I wanted a separate room for Bavani and I then the expense would be on me. It was also school holiday time so we would have to take Avinash along with us. I could avoid the hotel and stay with Bavani in Girja’s house (as she had invited us to do) but sometimes there would be some evening activities planned by the company which would mean I would have to stay late. In that case the hotel is more convenient for me. I would know if there are any team building/bonding activities planned for the evening only after I get to the conference. So many different thoughts and options. I remembered the PI’s advice. ‘Don’t just think of your career, your wife needs attention. Keep her happy.’ So, should I finally agree to take her there?

There was currently a bit more normalcy in my life with Bavani. With my doubts largely allayed by the PI I had even resumed  intimate relationship with my wife without feeling any revulsion that I am getting second hand affection from my wife. Bavani was giving me all the pleasures a wife should give a husband in this matter. She would stroke my cock with those beautiful fingers of hers while looking at my face and when I would look with fascination at her hand pleasuring me she would smile with satisfaction. She would suck my cock for a long time stopping every time I got near to finishing so that she could give me more pleasure. Our sex live was much better now. Even when we made love she would sense when I was near and then stop moving and kiss me passionately till that imminent feeling subsided before continuing again. She was intent on giving me as much sexual pleasure as possible. It looked like she had passed the phase when she was tempted to give in to her base desires. She was working to make our conjugal life better and so I too made the same effort to give her all the intimate satisfaction I could. Maybe it needed this intrusion in our life by another man for us to reassess and value our marriage. I was feeling much better about my marriage now.

He

That day after I and Bavani had wild sex in the hotel room I described all that had happened between us to Girja as I drove back home. As Girja listened I could see her breathing getting heavier and her bosom moving up and down. She was definitely getting aroused. That was also evident in the way she sucked my cock with relish. In between the sucking she would look up and ask me some more questions. My cock too was fully erect even after having screwed Bavani twice just less than two hours ago. Even if Girja was not blowing me the thoughts running through my mind of the untamed sex I had with Bavani would have caused my rod to be as hard as steel. This was something new to me too. Usually one would be tempted to self-pleasure oneself while recalling a particularly erotic happening that one had enjoyed but here while I narrated what had happened someone else was pleasuring me with her mouth as she listened to my sexual exploits with another woman. This was a different type of bliss. She took my one hand and placed it on her breast. As I kneaded the soft mound of flesh she started fingering her pussy as she gobbled my cock. She sucked with vigour until she herself climaxed.

Then she straightened up and said, "Fantastic Vikram fingering myself as I listened to how the cock in my mouth had given immense pleasure to another woman’s pussy was out of this world. I could hear her moaning from the next room. I could tell how much she was enjoying herself by her feral growls. You have no idea how those highly erotic moans made my pussy leak like a tap.”

"If that's the case with you, just imagine how arousing it was for me when I heard that."

Girja with sly smile on her face while stroking my stiff rod said, "What else would have happened .. your love meat would have been in heaven in that family woman’s love hole."

I replied with a grin,” Enough talk, now that you have cum take care of this,” I indicated my stiff shaft.

“That’s what I’m doing now you idiot … tell me, how times did this thick snake inject it’s potent venom into that small and tight burrow.”

“Just two times.”

“Well wasn’t that more than enough in that very short time .. hey there was something else I wanted to ask you. I saw you fucking her without any safety on, aren’t you scared afraid she might get pregnant?”

“She doesn’t want another kid at the moment so she’s on the pill but her husband is keen on another child.”

“That’s convenient for you. You can safely fuck her whenever an opportunity arises.”

“Even if she gets knocked up it’s no problem to me, how would her husband know whose child is growing in his wife’s belly.”

“You scoundrel .. pity that Mohan, when I met him he seemed a decent guy. As if it’s not enough that you are fucking his wife you also want to humiliate him like this?”

"You have now seen her and you have also seen her husband. Tell me honestly, is he in any way a match for her?

"Dude, she is the one who should worry about it, not you?"

I smiled again and said, "That's why I'm doing good for both of them. I'm giving his wife the pleasure he can't give and so I’m helping him by keeping his wife happy."

"Yeah, yeah you’re doing good for him,” She said sarcastically. Okay I agree she gets pleasure, but what good does her husband get? Are that is happening is both you and her making him a fool.”

“Of course, he gets something look at it this way. Bhavani will be very happy when she is sexually satisfied and enjoying herself. She then won’t expect that from her husband, so there won’t be any fights or arguments between man and wife. She would also take good care of him. Not only that, as an added benefit she will also do for her husband all the sexual treats she learnt with me."

This last part was true. I had told her how to gauge when her husband was close to finishing and to stop and engage in passionate petting before starting again. This way I told her how she could prolong the pleasure for her husband. I did this not because I wanted her husband to have extra pleasure but for Bavani to feel less guilty about cheating on her husband as she is compensating for her betrayal by giving her husband additional pleasure. A less guilty woman is unlikely to abruptly end an affair.”

“Only you can come up with all sorts of convoluted reasonings for sharing another man’s wife,” She replied with the same sly grin.

"Think of it like this Girja, just by me enjoying Bavani’s pussy what is Mohan losing? Mohan too gets it and he would get it whenever he wants whereas I can only have that sweet little cunt once in a while. Moreover, I am helping him suppress the sexual fire burning inside his wife .. you know he is incapable of doing it."

"You and your justification, you’ll say anything just to fuck that beautiful woman."

“You’re the one to talk .. nowadays it looks like you have sex with me more often than with your husband. There can’t be one rationale for you and another for Bavani.”

"Leave me out of it, my husband is not at home for more than half the month. He wanders from place to place and even if he is at home, he only asks for sex once in a while. I suspect when that man is roaming around he gets it from somewhere else .. some loose woman somewhere.  So, I fucking around is understandable. But Bhavani is not like that. I think she is in love with you."

It seemed to me that what she was saying was true and so I remained silent.

"Vikram, girls like and Bhavani give their body only after giving their heart first. Even if in Bhavani's case she had her body first, very soon her heart has also come to you."

"No Girja she had been in need something, that's why she lost herself to me in that wedding house. How can there have been love there? It's just lust." I didn’t like to contemplate a serious or permanent relationship. I was just there to enjoy a beautiful, sex starved housewife.”

"Perhaps so, it’s highly possible there was a mismatch between her and her husband. She may have been longing for something more. You appeared in the scene at the right time and used it at for your advantage, but now it's not just lust for her."

I didn’t like the direction of this conversation and tried to justify my argument. “What do you mean it is not just lust anymore. You should see the marks her fingernails made on my body .. isn’t that a sign of a highly sexed woman in the grip of lust?”

Girja smiled and said, "Yes, Vikram, when I first saw her, I too miscalculated that she would be somewhat mild when it comes to sex. It was only when I saw the passion she displayed matching your vigour when fucking with you that I realized how much of a sex fire she had inside. Her poor husband would never have been able to douse that fire. That needed a virile lover like you."

"Somehow get her to come to your house first. I would enjoy her there. After this happens the next step is for you to convince her husband and permit her to go alone on a purported ladies tour with just a few lady friends."

“Rascal .. you want her alone for a few days of uncontrolled sex don’t you hmm okay I’ll try just so I can join in an exciting trip of pure lust but no promises if I would be successful.”

All the while during our conversation she had been slowly stroking me but as we were half way towards our home she sucked vigorously and swallowed my cum with relish.

Days passed like this. Girja did all she could to convince Bavani’s husband to come on a visit to her house.  She even asked her husband to speak to Mohan. Girja lied to her husband saying that her old friend wants to come here and stay for a few days but her husband was not agreeable to it. But Mohan seemed to be overly cautious and didn’t agree to it. Meanwhile Bavani and I talked often over the phone. Very often it would end up with mutual masturbation while on video call. She told me how she was pleasing her husband sexually the way I had told her to do but in that only her husband got full satisfaction but she was longing for the day we would be together again. Bavani said that detective was nowhere to be seen anymore. I expected that after my conversation with him. As long as he didn’t interfere his sister’s marriage would have no trouble. Also, probably to a large extent her husband’s suspicions must have been allayed. But I couldn’t understand was how her husbands’ suspicions were triggered after she returned home after the wedding. I could understand he getting suspicious in the wedding house but I don't know what happened that made him suspect that something was wrong even when he returned home.

Bavani also told me that Smitha was already staying in her house. This was what I had wanted and I was the one who had told Bavani not to object to this arrangement. I was going to use this to openly go into Mohan’s house. It took a bit of convincing on my part but Bavani eventually agreed to do it. I had to assure her that I really didn’t have an interest in Smitha and it was all for the purpose of being able to be with her. This arrangement was going to help fulfil my dream of enjoying Bavani in her own bedroom, on the same bed where the unsuspecting Mohan would be sleeping every night. I didn’t know at that time that before that happened Bavani would be coming to my place first.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Happy Diwali everyone. Have a wonderful celebration
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Superb update.
Like Reply
(11-11-2023, 08:15 PM)game40it Wrote: Happy Diwali everyone. Have a wonderful celebration

U too, buddy & what a wonderful update.
Like Reply
one of my favourite story, keep going  yourock
Like Reply
great update!
Like Reply
Very well written story. Vikram is pure evil and so is Bawani. Hope there is some redemption for Mohan. Its good that you didnt potray Mohan as a hidden cuckold.
Like Reply
Chapter 20 – Happy News for the Wife

She

My life was so peaceful before my sweet rogue Vikram entered my life. My routine life style was going on smoothly. I faced no problems whatsoever. Even though there was only one thing lacking in my family life, I got used to it and concentrated on taking good care of my family. Vikram’s entry into my life took care of that one longing but in return I had but many other new problems that arose. Now there was stress, the need to be cautious and worry about the future and where all this would lead to. But every time I talked to Vikram the buoyant feeling that lifts up the heart, the excitement of those times … that is when I felt wholly alive. The negative aspect was the feeling of guilt and fear of the consequences for this unlawful joy I was wanting. On the plus side though, I got to know the excitement, the emotional fulfilment, the immense physical satisfaction, and above all, what it's like to be madly in love with someone for the first time. I couldn’t quite understand how this feeling arose in the first place. It just sneaked into my heart before I knew it. He had and still has relationships with many women. That being the case, how can he belong to me alone? On top of all that I belonged to someone else. How did I fall in love in this way? Knowing that this cannot be permanent and I’m just living in a fantasy world for a brief period of my life I still relished this wonderful feeling that filled me. Human emotions do not know recognize the rules imposed on human behaviour or conform to any logic.

Ever since Smitha has been staying here, she has been lovingly talking to me and always addresses me as elder sister. Only I  think of her as my competition. She didn’t even think of me as her rival, how could she .. I’m a married woman so how could I ever be a rival for the affection of her boyfriend.  Not only do I feel uneasy because of Vikram, but I don't like my husband looking at her with any degree of appreciation for her beauty. One good thing is now that the detective is not around and is of no more concern as Vikram had seen to that. He would do everything possible to have me. A man who knows what he wants and would do all to get it in this case he wanted me as his woman. Which woman wouldn’t be proud to be wanted by a masculine man like him?  If my husband had decided he didn’t need the services of the PI it means that my husband has gained confidence in me. Thing is I always felt guilty that I didn’t merit that confidence. Before this my husband had stopped seeking sex with me. I understood his feeling. How can he engage in normal conjugal relationship when he suspects that his loving wife was not loyal to him? But after the events between me and Vikram in the hotel my husband had started normal sexual relationship with me. This is where I started being an active sexual partner to him. I learned to prolong my husband’s pleasure. I gave him the best sex he could possibly ever have. I enjoyed seeing him gasp and groan in bliss. He never had such blissful sex before and I too felt less guilty that my pleasure was through someone else and not him. In lieu of me enjoying the virile cock of my lover I gave my husband all the pleasure he could handle. Nowadays he sought sex more often than before as he was seeking now. He put his hand on my hip as we lay on the bed. This was the signal he was in the mood for sex. I pretended that I was not in the mood but my husband knew if he cajoled me a little I will agree and then give him the best sex he could want. Foreplay need not only be physical cooing, pretence reluctance/anger cuddling is all part of it. When Vikram enjoys this with me why not I give that pleasure to my husband.

“Dear .. are you sleeping already?”

“I’m feeling sleepy .. what do you want now?” I asked in a sexy whine.

“Why .. don’t you know?”

“You didn’t bother about me the last week .. why only now suddenly you want me?”

“Don’t be angry darling, I was tired as I was very busy in the office.”

“Okay you should be tired today too so go to sleep,” I said while smiling mischievously. My smile told him I was teasing him.

“Please dear .. don’t make me suffer. I’m really in the mood now.”

How sweetly he is pleading now. When he was suspicious of my loyalty he was avoiding sex with me even when I approached him but now the shoe was on the other foot. Now I have to play hard to get, only then I will get the upper hand over my husband and I can bend him to my will.

“I know why you are in the mood now. You are bored with me but now after seeing that Smitha in the house in her skimpy outfits and nighty is causing you to get in the mood. You have no desire for me now.”

Only a woman who herself is engaging in adulterous sex would easily have such deceitful thoughts on how to manage her husband come so easily and automatically.

“No darling, don’t say that. I have no wrong thoughts about her. You know that I want only you and no one else.”

A pang of guilt stung me upon hearing this. He is true to me but the same cannot be said for me. I cursed my weakness .. my lack of willpower. Why can't I be like him? At the same time, I had so many thoughts rushing into my mind to justify my wrongdoing. Why would he have the need for another woman? I am giving him all the pleasures he needs, in fact more than what he himself would expect. He is fully satisfied in every way in bed with me but he on the other hand didn't meet my reasonable needs in return. What's wrong with me getting it from another person when I don’t deny him anything? I not only made sex enjoyable for my lover I did that for my husband too. Now, Now I can enjoy with Vikram without fear if I stumble by blaming him. This is the best way to get him to listen to me. But first of all, he should be made into a sexist today. Let's give him that comfort. Only by keeping my husband on the backfoot I can drive the actions such that it can lead to unhindered enjoyment between me and Vikram. That would be the best way forward for me. But first I should make my husband feel that I have very deep affection for him .. that there was no other man in my life.

"Don't lie, don’t think I’ve not been noticing. You have been ogling that Smitha whenever you get the chance." I acted the part of a proper jealous housewife. A jealous wife indicates a possessive wife. A possessive wife is one who loves her husband so much that she could not even tolerate him admiring anyone else. Truth was I was a jealous lover with Vikram in the picture. Smitha would not give a second look to my husband but she would want to have my lover all to herself. How was my husband to guess any of my actual motive?

"Oh, it's not like that Bavani, as far as I’m concerned only my wife is beautiful to me."

“Do you really mean it?” I acted to be mollified and really happy to hear this. My husband would be thinking that his wife who wants herself to be his only woman is not the type to be cheating on him. Little did he know that most of my waking moments (even often my sleeping moments by way of dreams) was occupied by his rival.  

“Promise my darling lovely wife.”

I looked into his eyes with fondness and then suddenly pulled him to me and kissed him deeply. My kiss was as wet and slobbering the way I give it to Vikram. I shoved my tongue inside his mouth. Our kiss lasted for a long time. These recent developments were all new to him. Before this our kisses never last more than fifteen seconds. As we kissed my husband just kept his hand on my body. If this had been Vikram, by now he would have been mauling my breasts. I took his hand and pressed it on my breast. Only now he got it as he started kneading my breast. Even in my case I learnt a lot of foreplay only after having started having sex with Vikram. Earlier I too have just confined myself to just kissing and not enhancing the eroticism of the kiss by teasing your partners body at the same time. Now he also slid his tongue inside my mouth. Not bad he’s learning too. I sucked on his tongue. My hand went looking for manhood and as I grabbed it I started playing with it.  As expected it was fully erect. Now that I’ve had the experience of fondling Vikram’s cock my husband's penis seemed rather small in my hand.  I must admit I got more aroused when holding Vikram's big thick love tool. My husband was only wearing a lungi and he was bare bodied otherwise. I caught and pulled on the knot and untied it. He pushed it down with his feet and now became completely naked. I showered hot little kisses on his chest. I licked his chest, teased his nipple with my tongue before I nibbled it. All the while I was shaking his penis. It was too much pleasure for him to control himself. His body was trembling and jerking. 

"Ahhh...Bavani, I can’t stand it … you’ve become so good dear.”

I smiled looking at his face. "Since Smitha came here I have also become jealous. I want you only for myself. I read a lot of articles on how to please a man on the Internet and learned a bit .. am I doing well?" I asked innocently. What I was telling him was bullshit. All this was because of the practical lessons from Vikram.

“You are enjoying aren’t you .. you won’t think of that young bitch Smitha anymore won’t you?”

“Promise dear .. she had never been in my thoughts.”

This may not be entirely true. Surely he would have admired her upon seeing her. She is really so beautiful, but I know he would not have thought of having a relationship with her. What he said was only half true. I kissed and licked his belly. His abdominal muscles were slightly flabby unlike Vikram’s belly muscles which were tight. I looked at his face as I held him by his little cock which was in full temper. I was stroking him slowly. For the first time he enjoyed watching my manicured fingers with red nail pleasuring him as this was the first time we were having sex with the lights on. He seemed to enjoy it the same way Vikram did when I did this for him. Looks like all men enjoy this. Even I did this because Vikram had told me about his desire. If my husband too liked this why didn’t he ask me when he had more right to do so than Vikram. This arousing sight was first enjoyed by Vikram and only after that by my husband. Serves him right for not expressing his own wants. My husband always hesitates in seeking pleasure from me Vikram takes it as his right. I slowly went down his body and reached his stiff little boy. I turned my body upside down. I will be doing 69 sex with my husband for the first time. This is probably the first time he was doing it too. I have had sex like this a few times with Vikram. In this case I am the teacher and my husband the student.

I took his penis into my mouth. Usually when I take Vikram’s cock in my mouth there would be enough shaft that was still not inside my mouth to be able to hold it like a fist and shake it as I sucked on his cock. But after taking my husbands penis inside my mouth there was so little left outside that I could only hold it with just my thumb and two fingers. He also stuck his tongue inside my pussy. He licked and sucked my clitoris. This much he has learnt to do well recently. I was enjoying what he was doing very much even if coital penetration sex with him was not anything special.  His hips thrust up on their own as I sucked. I was able to take in all of his penis fully inside my mouth. Had it been Vikram, it would have been stopped by my throat from fully going in.

“Bavani stop .. I’ll cum … ahh…” I stopped for a while to let him recover before starting again. “Bavani lie down I want to put it in.”

“You lie on your back and I’ll climb on top of you.” I know that in this way he would last longer and I can give him pleasure for longer.

I sat on his hips and pushed his penis all the way in. I won’t lie, its size was sufficient for it to rub against my inner walls as it slid inside but the difference with Vikram was that his cock would stretch my cunt lips very wide as it pushed out my inner wet folds tightly. I started bucking on him steadily. As his cock was not very long I was careful in seeing that it doesn’t slip out from my private hole. I was doing this to please my husband but all the sexual activity had the effect of arousing me too. He too was more active in pushing his hips up to meet my thrusts. I was starting to enjoy this. I should have done this style of sex with my husband before instead of the usual man on top. But then that was all that my husband knew or wanted before this. The pleasure didn’t match that with Vikram but the sex wasn’t all bad either. I put my hands on his chest as I rode him.

“It feels good dear, push your hips up darling,” I moaned to my husband as I increased my speed.

“Bavani, slow down .. I’m scared I’ll finish quickly.

Instead of sitting up and down on his pecker I sat on him with my bent knees on the mattress. I now slowly slid my body back and forth grinding on his groin. In this way I expected him to be able to hold off for a longer time. I fed my jangling breast to his mouth.

“Suck dear … ssss… suck hard …”

He slurped on my nipple while squeezing my breast. I increased the speed of my hip movement. My husband could only hold on for around four/five minutes. I could tell by the look on his face that he was close to peaking. He must not leave me high and dry now. If I was also to reach my orgasm I needed to arouse myself quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated, as I reimagined Vikram fucking me that day in the hotel. I remember him plunging his magnificent cock again and again into my sex hungry cunt. I remembered how voraciously my pussy swallowed that huge love pole. Oh god Vikram fuck me again darling .. aahhh…

“Bavani….aaahhh…,” my husband burst out. I felt his hot cum flowing inside my pussy.

"Hmm...ssss...,come one..come one..uuuhhh... I strained yes .. yes…Vikram  Vikram deep inside me darling … ahh.. ," I climaxed too.

Then I started on my insidious work while lying with my head on his chest. "It was so good for me .. for you?" Truth was it was good not as spectacular like with Vikram but I had enjoyed some pleasure. This enjoyment would have seemed more had I not known something much more heavenly through Vikram. With him I had many times more intense climaxes. Even here I had to invoke the images of me and Vikram humping like animals for me to be pushed over the edge.

“It was wonderful for me too Bavani, didn’t know you could learn so much through the net, looks like I have to too.”

It’s not the net you should thank for this but Vikram. He was the one who turned your wife in and out in bed and taught her so much of magic in sex I thought to myself. It was time to put my bit in.

“Honey shall we go on a holiday somewhere. It’s getting so boring being alone at home while you are always in your office,” I said in a soft husky voice as I gently and lovingly teased his body with the tips of my fingers. The right time to get your way is after you have given good sex to your man.

He thought for a while and then said,” Next week I have a conference in Bengaluru. You come along with me and we’ll take Avinash too as schools would also be closed for holidays.”

Hearing this I was filled with joy, but did not show it outwardly.

"Honey, I'm so very happy to hear this, so can we stay at my friend's house then?"

"No, I will book an extra room for us in the hotel where I’m staying and where we are having the conference. Let your friend show you and Avinash around Bangalore during the day time. If possible, I will join you in the evening."

“How long will we be there?”

“The conference is for two days but we would be there for three nights. We’ll check in the day before the conference and on the second day there may be a dinner and so we will check out the next day morning.”

Wow two whole days I would be able to be with Vikram. I couldn’t sleep after hearing this happy news. I was excited and couldn’t wait for it to dawn. I was so eager to share this happiness with Vikram and Girja as soon as possible.
Like Reply
Awesome update!
Like Reply
Please update soon...
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes olumannan's post
Like Reply
(12-11-2023, 08:42 AM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Superb update.
Thanks
(12-11-2023, 03:32 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: U too, buddy & what a wonderful update.
Thank you
(12-11-2023, 08:17 PM)Mampi Wrote: one of my favourite story, keep going  yourock
Thank you
(13-11-2023, 04:58 AM)a2011 Wrote: great update!
Thanks
(13-11-2023, 08:27 AM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: Very well written story. Vikram is pure evil and so is Bawani. Hope there is some redemption for Mohan. Its good that you didnt potray Mohan as a hidden cuckold.
As the story goes on things would be clearer.
(19-11-2023, 12:24 PM)a2011 Wrote: Please update soon...
Will do
(19-11-2023, 01:20 PM)olumannan Wrote: Superb update
Thanks
Like Reply
Chapter 20 – continued

I was feeling very happy and proud today. I truly believed that I had satisfied Bavani in bed last night. She had never reacted like this with me when we had sex before. Not only that, but I could feel her vagina gripping my penis and then the grip slackened when I felt a greater amount of wetness in her vagina. This was a clear indication of my wife having achieved her orgasm. These were the type of things I had not noticed before but I noticed it for the first time today. With that another thought arose in me too. If this was the first time this happened did it mean that she did not have satisfactory sex with me before? Or could it be that I just didn’t notice it before? We had been married for over six years and we would have had sex at least a few hundred times and if this was actually the first time she ever had an orgasm then no wonder she had been tempted to stray especially when a handsome and virile young woman starts making a play for her. My wish though was that she did actually have a fairly satisfactory sex life with me and it was just me who had failed to notice the signs. It is but natural that like all husbands I too wanted to think that I had satisfied my wife in bed. To think that it was not so causes me to feel a pain in my heart. Internally my mind said to me that I probably had only rarely given my wife satisfactory sexual pleasure. There had been weakness on my part but in my mind I had placed the burden for any indiscretions in the marriage wholly on Bavani which was not fair. It is a logical assumption that a large part of blame for a woman getting tempted and giving herself to another man lay on the husband’s own failings.

Even then in cases such as this, because of societal pressure, family, honour or even in many cases the love she has for her husband stops her from betraying her husband. Only a very few succumb to the temptation. Probably they would be women who naturally have a high libido. This being the case what else could the women have done? Is Bavani one of the women with high sexual drive? I had not ever considered that to be the case till now but seeing her greater sexual involvement recently and especially last night when her initiatives in sexual foreplay was so intense that it made me think that my opinion of my wife’s sexual drive had been wrong all the time. Even after so many years of conjugal relationship with my wife I am only now learning so many new things about her. Something had triggered this within her. The passion buried deep within her has been released. This new Bavani is unlikely to turn back into the old apathetic Bavani. But who is responsible for this change in her? Did it happen only after Smitha came here? Did her jealousy of this young girl make her change like this? Smitha is sexy with a shapely body but I think Bavani is in no way lesser than her either. I would indeed be happy if this was really the case. That Bavani is determined not to lose my love to a younger woman like Smitha. I was even afraid that I would be able to match this unleashed libido. These were all happy problems. I could live with this.

Another thought, an unwanted one that I didn't like, was always haunting me at the back of my mind. What if the reason for this change is another man? Especially if it's Vikram as I know is the likely culprit. I didn’t like contemplating it but why couldn't I dismiss this thought from my mind even after the reassurances from the detective I hired? It's like an old sickness that never quite goes away and comes back every now causing distress. If he was responsible for this change, it could have been in two ways. By having passionate sex with me she tries to appease the desires that he arose in her. Or I'm having this new blissful sexual experience with my wife because of her guilt or the lessons in lust she learned from him. But wasn’t this the precise reason for the PI? When he has reassured me why still the doubts. The life of a suspicious husband is really miserable. Why Mohan are you thinking so badly about your wife even after you have a report that exonerates her and should give you  peace?. There is no point in torturing yourself unnecessarily. Believe in your wife, is she not the mother of your son, put your trust in her. I berated myself like this in my mind. If I keep her happy why would she even think of  someone else. I must give her all the pleasures she needs  .. it is in my hands. There is no point in blaming others if I can't. How her face lit up when I told her that I am going to take her to Bangalore as she had wanted. She is always stuck at home all alone. I shouldn't just always think only of work and my career. If she really had wanted to engage in something wrong would she not have asked me to go alone?  She wouldn’t have insisted that I too come with her. Isn’t it natural for her to want her husband to accompany her on her holiday trip? Well, after going there I must somehow make sure I join her and Girja in the evening.

He

It was very late by the time I finished the project submitted it yesterday. They had given me time off till this afternoon. I only have to go back to office at two o'clock. It was now 10.10 am when the phone rang. It was not my ringtone as it was Girja’s phone that rang. She picked up the phone and answered.

“Oh, hi Bavani how are you? It’s good to hear from you.”

I raised my head and looked at Girja's face. She pressed my head back to her honey pot. I started licking her again, but my ears were fully perked up and keenly listening to their conversation.

"What really!! Wonderful news Bavani. Your dream is going to come true. Not only your dream but also Vikram's dream also."

Even though my mouth was still locked on Girja's pussy lips, I stopped licking after hearing her say this.

“…………………………………….” (From Bavani’s side but not heard by me)

“What ‘chee’ don’t akka … talking like a blushing new bride. Remember I saw you in action that day, you were a match to Vikram.”

“…………………………….”

“Ha .. ha .. looked at the shyness, so you will be staying in the hotel. If you stay in my apartment it could lead to a problem. Vikram stays right opposite to me. That information could come out to your husband’s knowledge.

“……….”

“Yes, he would stay indoors but somehow if that info comes out inadvertently it could be a problem.”

“……………………………………..”

"You don’t worry I'll take care of everything. Your husband will be busy with the conference all day long. Meanwhile I'll see to it that Vikram is busy with you at that time."

"......................"

"Even I don't understand why I'm helping you.  By right you're a rival but I feel sorry for your situation and have a lot of sympathy for you. We neglected wives have to stick up for each other."

"........................"

"Don't worry, let's roam around the city first then come to my house after lunch for your personal enjoyment."

".........."

"What about your son? No problem my kids are here, they’ll play with him and keep him busy. The mother can play too .. with Vikram adult games."

“…………………………..”

"Yes dear, your Bengaluru sex inauguration would be on Vikram's bed. I will decorate it like a first night bed. Your secret husband Vikram's house is your marital home too isn’t it , your first night should be there … or rather your first day. You two love birds enjoy yourselves."

After hearing all this, I licked Girja’s cunt with happiness and gratitude.

"Shhh….oh god."

“………………………………..”

"It’s that Vikram is right here Bavani, don't have to call him separately."

“………………………………………….”

“Oh, you tried calling him earlier. His phone was being charged and was on silent.”

“…………………………………………….”

"What is he doing? Hee hee he is licking my pussy ........ Don't be jealous Bavani, what will he do with you being not here? Anyway, you are everything for him even I can't deny this."

“……………………………”

“Do one thing dear, give us a video call. Let’s celebrate this good news with a long-distance threesome sex.”

This was good to hear .. a very good idea. Girja had woken me up early in the morning. I was actually a little irritated because of the long day before and I was tired. I was reluctant but still I could not refuse. I want to take good care of Girja so that she would continue to be a co-conspirator who would help me enjoy Bavani. This is what Girja would expect too and a happy woman would take that extra effort in being helpful to me. Now it was my phone that beeped I stopped licking Girja’s quim and walked up and picked up the phone. It was Bavani and it was a video call.

(The next part of this story would be narrated by Girja. This would be the only time it would be by her after that the narration would be as usual by he, she and husband.)

Girja

I didn’t expect that Bavani would actually make a video call but I just tried to see if she would. I was pleasantly surprised that she did but she didn’t call my phone but rather rang Vikram. Vikram eagerly got up and took the phone. He was so thrilled about the good news and that she had called that he forgot to wipe away my viscous lust fluid that was sticking around the corners of his lips.

“Hello darling,” he greeted her happily.

Since it was a video call I could hear their conversation. “Rascal, don’t you go to work? Is this what you do all day every day?”

I took the phone from him and said, "No Bavani, he was working till late last night, so he is off till today afternoon. It was just that my cunt was itching for a screw and I insisted he take care of it."

Bavani should not get irritated with Vikram. This delightful illicit romance between them was very interesting. Seeing it happen in person gives me a new sort of thrill. I now gave the phone back to Vikram.

"No Bavani your Girja akka  is helping us so much so how can I deny her. She is not an outsider but one of us okay?"

"It's not that baby, it is just that I feel jealous in a way when I think of her."

I now interjected,” Why do you say that Bavani? It’s I who should be jealous because I’ve never seen him so smitten on any woman before.”

Hearing this Bhavani's face lit up with a smile. “No akka, you are luckily you are so close to him and you can practically be with him whenever you desire but here I am all alone yearning for him.”

Poor girl, this rogue had seduced her so well that she’ll like a lovelorn girl and not a married woman.  “You really need him now do you? Don’t worry I’ll make you enjoy with him now but for that you have to get naked like us.”

She hesitated a little. "Don't hesitate Bhavani, trust me, you will surely enjoy yourself. You have one more week to come here. Will you both be able to bear it till then? So, do as I say."

She reluctantly became completely naked. Wow what a body she had? Her voluptuous body was proud in its arrogant beauty and oozed sexiness. “Wow, you look simply alluring Bavani, no wonder Vikram is crazy over you.”

Bavani blushed beautifully. If Mohan thinks that he is the only person should enjoy this beauty then he is selfish. This body curvaceous body that should give pleasure to many men not just one.

"Vikram come here and squeeze my titties."

Vikram came and grabbed my breast and started playing with them. "Bavani look Vikram is squeezing your breast now."

There Bhavani started squeezing her breast while looking at Vikram’s hands on my breasts. “Look how nicely he is kneading your breast Bavani.”

I could see Bavani’s fingers pressing harder into her own soft flesh. A soft moan came from her.

"Vikram kiss your young lover, Mohan's wife only wants your kiss. Kiss her, drink the oozing honey from her lips, put your tongue in her mouth and let her suck it."

Vikram kissed me passionately. He slurped on my lips as he stuck his tongue in. "Mmmmm" came the sound of our lips brushing against each other. The same sound came on the phone too. Bavani's lips were quivering like she too was kissing her adulterous lover. As our tongues duelled inside his mouth I too was getting very hot.

“You rascal, you sucked my tongue so hard .. you like another man’s wife’s tongue so much?’

Vikram also entered the game. "Yes, so sweet .. your lips, tongue and saliva are all sweet. Why only Mohan should taste it? I want it too."

"Vikram my love, my lips belong to you, your kiss makes me lose myself darling." Bavani’s whimpers were heard over the phone.

"Vikram, suck my nipple .. drink milk from it. Even if there is no milk now, you must be the one who is the cause for milk to flow from it.”

I am not only saying this just so that Vikram’s wish would be fulfilled, but also to plant this idea in Bavani's mind. Vikram's face and eyes showed his gratitude towards me. A man like Vikram would feel that he has achieved complete success when he manages to get another man’s wife to carry his heir in her womb.  

"Vikram suck my tit's baby, come darling I want you to," she moaned but said nothing about impregnating her. I was sure that her resolve on this wouldn't last long. After Vikram immerses her in ecstasy several more times she herself would beg Vikram to impregnate her.

Vikram sucked my nipple here while Bavani wanting him to feast on her breast lifted her breast up and licked her nipple herself. Hmmm, she's a proper little bitch now. Her plump breasts were large enough that she could lift up the nipples to her mouth. I hugged Vikram’s head to my chest and looked at Bavani. It was difficult to engage in these sexual activities while holding the phone in one hand. I placed it on the table near the bed so that it was focused on the bed. Seeing this Bavani also did the same there. I turned to my side and showed her that Vikram's mouth was clamped around my nipple. Bavani tweaked her nipple while watching this. I reached down and grabbed Vikram big hard cock.

“Instead of me if Bavani was holding this hot little boy how much more it would have throbbed. It’s so big baby my husband penis is not as big as this it is only ….,” I looked at Bavani for an answer because in this roleplay I was supposed to be her and she must tell me how big (or small) her husband’s pecker is.

As Bavani remained silent I continued,” What my husband cannot be called a cock, it’s just a small little prick only this is a real cock, so thick and long, his is only ….,” again I looked at Bavani in wanting to prompt an answer from her. I was not going to leave her without her answering. That’s the point of this threesome roleplay.

Knowing I was not going to relent Bavani finally answered,” four and three quarters .. maybe five inches.”

“What?” I asked again. Her voice was soft, almost inaudible.

“It’ll be almost five,” she replied a little louder.

“Hah’ I snorted in derision. It would help to embed in her mind that her husband merited ridicule and make Vikram the male all the more the worthy to enjoy her body. My husband was better, he was around five and a half inches and that itself was not adequate for me how is Bavani managing with that little pecker. Vikram is around one and half times bigger than her husband no wonder she is under the spell of Vikram’s cock. Truth was even her husband’s penis was enough to give full satisfaction if he knew how to use it but the pleasure given by an expert cocks-man like Vikram with an impressive tool would have totally bowled over Bavani.

“There’s no thrill in sucking my husband’s small prick .. I love to suck only this monster,” I said looking at Bavani as I once again role played her. She has to say that too, she had to belittle her husband.

Like in a trance she said,” I love sucking your cock Vikram … let me suck it darling.”

As my mouth slid up and down his slick shaft her mouth too half gaped as if mimicking my actions. She was vicariously enjoying the blowjob. Her tongue slipped out every now and then. This was how she probably teased the base of his stem as she suckled on his stalk. This was pushing me to a mood I couldn’t control anymore. I quickly got on to my back and spread my legs open for him. I wanted him to poke me the way he would his new housewife plaything Bavani.  

“Come Vikram, come and fuck your secret wife. I don’t want my husband’s small prick I want to be fucked by your big cock. Plunge your big club in me and make me scream in ecstasy.”

Vikram must have been in the same mood. He practically leapt on me and in one move shoved his big rod into the hilt inside my leaking pussy.

“Uuffhhh… God Vikram … fuck me baby …”

He started pumping with speed from the beginning. I hugged him tightly to my body. Our mating was fast wild and ferocious. Our bodies practically bounced on the mattress. As Bhavani watched us she was massaging her breast and rubbing her pussy with her two fingers.

Now from playing the role of Bavani, I became me.

"This time next week Vikram is going to tear your sweet little cunt on this very same bed Bavani, do you want that?"

"Yes, yes, I want it."

"Good .. good .. you're a proper slut now, you're going to give your little pussy to your new husband while your old husband is in the conference aren’t you?"

She was rubbing her pussy fast as Vikram humped me fast.

"Yes ..yes...I will,” she cried in arousal.

"Hmm...Hmm...why you don't like your husband’s prick .. you only crave for Vikram’s cock."

"Shhh...only he gives me a good fuck ... shhh.."

Just today I felt Vikram man flesh getting tis very hard while throbbing inside my pussy. This is how it must have throbbed every time in Bavani's tight pussy. Now I understand why Bavani is under the spell of Vikram’s love pole.

"Why can’t your husband do that?" I provoked her.

“He tries ..  ang … ang .. but he can’t ahh…”

“What do you feel when Vikram fucks you.”

“Pleasure.”
“Then?”
“Bliss.”
“Then?”
“Rapture.”
“Then?”
“Heaven .. he takes me to heaven… yes .. yes..”

I raised my hips again and again to receive Vikram’s lust assault. “Ahhhh … Bavani .. he is taking me to heaven just thinking of you .. Oohhh…”

"Bhavani, what will you give in return to someone who shows you heaven here on earth?"

"I'll give him my body whenever he wants it."

"Not enough, will you give him whatever he asks for? Hmm.. hmmm.."

"Yes ... ohh yess..."

"Whatever he asks?"

"Yes, yes...I will."

Don't forget Bavani you belong to him from now on...give him everything he asks for." All that was left was for me to directly say to her that if Vikram asks she would have to get pregnant by him. She knew what I meant just as I did.

Our fucking became frantic as we strove to reach our rapturous peak.

"Arrr I’m coming Bavani coming…."

Vikram growled and joined me as he shot out his load. Bavani’s screams were also heard by us. This was great, all three of us finished at the same time.
Like Reply
Wow.....sexy update
Like Reply
Keep it up dude.....Smile
Like Reply
Great update!
Like Reply
Wow.. Vry nyc
Like Reply
Sensational.....
Hot as hell....