Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Had come to the English section after sometime and saw that someone had recently commented on my story 'My wife, why did she betray me.' Out of curiosity I went through some of the last few comments on that story. That was when I realized I was due to write a translation of my Tamil story Avan, Aval, Purushan, which translates to He, She, Husband. This was supposed to happen after the translation of my other story 'A wife's Anxiety'. But I ended up writing a story under the thriller genre titled 'The Impact of Lust.' I now decided that I would write this story as I have not written any story in English for quite sometime. I started the translation today and probably will be able to post the first episode in a couple of days or so. This story in Tamil had good response from the readers. Hopefully it would be the same in English.
[+] 11 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good luck for this new one, bro.. Hope its a nice cheating story with no pushing from the husband's side..
Like Reply
waiting for your story and best of luck
Like Reply
Wonderful waiting boss
Like Reply
As I had mentioned before, this story would be told in the perspective of the different main characters in it.

He, She, Husband

Prologue

Place: A huge bungalow. The place was full of people with everyone appearing to be busy. The next day was the wedding of the daughter of the owner of that house. The house was teeming with relatives and friends of the family of the bride. Among them some of the people while carrying out the task assigned to them were also taking care of their own 'business.' That 'business' was actually slyly ogling the many attractive teenagers and women that were there. By women, not all of them were young unmarried women. Among the women who were being ogled were the more attractive among the married women ranging from their mid-twenties to early forties. Though this was mainly being done by the young men there it was not restricted only to them. There were quite a few older 'gentlemen' who were admiring the voluptuous figures of the females there. This ogling was not restricted to the males there, there were a few women who stole admiring glances at the young sturdy men there.
Now to the narration in the view of the various protagonists in this story.

Chapter 1 – Intrigue at a wedding

Husband

Where is that rogue ..hmm .. there he is. That rascal.. rogue is still up to his antics. There were so many young attractive women roaming around the place yet that donkey seems to have eyes only for my wife. There were many of the friends of the bride and the young daughters of the relatives of the bride’s family here. Among them quite a few were very attractive. That being so, yet he seems to be ignoring them and only has his eyes on my wife. He couldn’t be anymore than 25 or 26 years old, that would mean he would be just two to three years younger than her. I’m aware that some young men are attracted to women (aunties) who are older to them. Was he one of them? I myself am at a quandary.  Should I be proud that my wife is glamorous enough to attract a young man or be resentful at him for leering at her. I can’t fault his taste. My wife was indeed very beautiful but why am I getting this uneasy feeling just because a random guy was admiring her. Yet deep within me I knew the reason. That was because of the young man who was surreptitiously assessing all my wife’s womanly assets. He was around six feet who was seemingly well muscled. That was evident despite the loose T-shirt he wore. Compounded to that, he was ruggedly handsome too. All in all, a hugely attractive specimen of male virility. What woman would not be pleased by the attention of such a man. But would that apply to his wife too? Would he be able to seduce my wife if he made a move on her? No, no … with the crowd in this place there was no chance of that happening. On top of that this wedding will be over in two days and there was going to be no opportunity of meeting him after that. Besides that, how can I have such a low opinion of my wife’s character that I could possibly imagine her giving in to his seduction. I cursed myself for this lack of belief in my own wife. My train of thoughts were disturbed by my what I suddenly observed. My wife had bent down to pick up a plate from the floor. At that time my wife’s generous breasts were exposed dangling tightly in the confines of her blouse and that bastard was staring at it as if wanting to gobble them in his mouth. My wife was an idiot, immersed in her duties without even being aware of what was happening around her. I slowly walked up to her and softly told her,”Bavani, look out your body is being exposed, there are people watching,” before moving away.

She

After my husband said that to me and moved away I immediately covered my body with the loose end of my saree. I looked around casually to see who had been observing me. Everyone seemed to be immersed in their own occupation. As I was asking myself why did my man say that, I suddenly noticed him. He was not engaged in any tasks and was simply talking with his friends but I noticed that his eyes would dart in my direction every now and then. For a few seconds his eyes locked on to mine. He was very bold. He made no effort to look away. There was a small smile playing on his lips. Was that smile because of something his friends were saying or directed at me? My natural instinctive reaction was to return the smile of someone smiling at me. Suddenly realising that I was smiling at a stranger who I had no introduction of, I immediately looked away and pretended to be busy with what I was doing. It was only after the warning from my husband that I became aware that I had an admirer among the men here. Otherwise I would have been simply busy with what I had been doing.  Now being aware of him I couldn’t help myself from taking secretive glances at him to see what he was doing. Does he really find me so attractive? I know that I am beautiful, my saying that was not arrogance, merely a statement of fact. But still there were so many attractive women here, yet why he is attracted to someone like me? I could see that he was probably a little younger than me and there were attractive women suitable to his age. Besides I was a mother of a four years old son and yet I was more attractive to him over everyone else.

Knowing that I had a secret admirer made my heart flutter. After over six years of married life how can I react in this way I scolded myself. That’s how it started. I don’t know why but I started observing him without him knowing. For all I know he was doing the same thing. I had the more difficult of the task between the two of us. He had only to be careful that I did not see him observing me but I had to not only hide my actions from him but also from my husband. I saw that many young women voluntarily make the effort to talk to him. That was to be expected as he was certifiably on the hunk category. Among the women was an especially attractive young girl who seemed to take every opportunity to speak to him. She was a close friend and classmate of the bride. She was so good looking that all the young men there were taking every effort so that she would notice them but she seemed to have only eyes for my admirer. He seemed to ignore the attentions of even such a beautiful young girl. (truth be said her looks matched or even surpassed mine). This made me very proud. I didn’t take this very seriously. This feeling of being admired was just a boost for my ego and felt good. Let him admirer me for all he wants. After this marriage ceremony was over we were very unlikely to ever meet again. That too would be for the good because something told me that this could be a dangerous fellow. What could he possibly do in these two days? I had not lacked for admirers in my college days. That was something that I was used to and took for granted. It gave me satisfaction in seeing the lovelorn young men aching for my favour. But that was then. After my marriage all that was in the past. Though I still got looks from some men but it was not to the extent it was before. Maybe deep down I missed all those attentions I used to get. I consoled myself that this was the reality of routine married life. Now this young man seems to be smitten by my looks. What was gratifying was that this young man was a virile hunk who could have had the pick of the young women here who were giving him positive signals of their interest. I just wanted to enjoy this unexpected attention thinking no harm is going to come from this. It could even be fun to engage in some harmless flirting. What I didn’t know then was so many things could happen within the two days and maybe not even that long.  Situations could change in a matter of hours.

He

God, how sexy she is. Just the type of voluptuous woman that rings my bell. If I can get this woman I’m sure there will be no end to the pleasures that await me. Such a lovely face and a body to match. Added to that is a touch of sexiness that promises much in bed. All that is causing a reaction in my groin just at the sight of that enchanting female. Yes, she was a bit older. That was reflected in that slight fleshiness at the hips where a fold of flesh was debating whether to make an appearance or not. But that only added to her desirability. That soft and smooth flesh at the hips glistening with the sweat due to her exertions make me want to lick and taste its saltiness. Just because the sweat was from those delectable hips I think even the saltiness would taste sweet to me. God, thinking like this is making my cock harden. She was totally unaware that I was ogling her with lust in my heart and an erection in my pants. I was pondering on the ways that I could attract her attention my way. But she was totally immersed in the tasks for the preparations of the wedding. Well it was like that till her husband walked up to her and spoke something softly to her. It was after that that she started looking around casually and caught me looking at her. I was not going to waste this god given opportunity so I smiled in a friendly manner to her. She instinctively returned my smile but she immediately turned away. I could see that she was a little flustered. However, what started happening subsequently was what caused happiness and hope within me. She too started observing me in what she must have thought to be secretively but I was well aware of it. What was more pleasing was that she was careful that her husband was not aware of what she had started doing.

I blessed her husband in my thoughts. He had done something good for me, albeit unintentionally. Now I have to play my cards right. She must be made aware that I find her to be the most alluring woman among the many attractive women there. I wanted to show that I was so enchanted by her beauty that I was oblivious to the charms of all the other women around. Like all women she too would probably be very pleased that she had such an effect on a man. Especially being an older woman (though only by a couple of years or so) and married too, this attention would be a boost to her ego and would make her feel proud of her beauty. Truth be told, there was a friend of the bride here whose looks surpassed hers. Moreover, she had indicated her interest in me in the way she had spoken to me. Ordinarily I would have responded to her but for the presence of this sexy housewife. With the bride’s friend the maximum that would have happened is an exchange of phone numbers for now. This may eventually lead to a serious relationship between us but for now I wouldn’t get anything. With this housewife however the possibilities are plenty. Getting her is not going to be easy. There were many things against that happening. For one she and I would only be here for two days so making something happen in this short time is highly unlikely. Then there is her husband who is also here. Pulling the wool over his eyes and seducing his wife is going to be an immense task. Thirdly this place was teeming with people, so hoodwinking everyone is another big headache. Finally, the woman could be quite happy in her married life and has no interest in straying from her marriage vows. Therefore, me succeeding in seducing her would be one in a hundred. But as they say if you don’t buy the ticket then you are not going to strike the lottery.

Having said all this, the reward if I were to somehow succeed against all odds is an intensely thrilling experience. Seducing a woman while her husband is there and then enjoying her with danger all the while surrounding us because of the number of people present in the house is something that I would never forget. The nature of this clandestine coupling itself would make the sex immensely satisfying. Also, looking at her beauty and sexiness I had this feeling that sex with her would definitely be memorable. The only this that gave me a sliver of hope was that she seemed to welcome my attention. You have a chance Vikram, so be very careful and play your cards right I told myself. You have to work fast but at the same time be smart and discreet. The two women with whom you had sex with before can’t hold a candle to this beautiful housewife. Seducing her would be the peak of your achievement Vikram, I encouraged myself. All these notions are well and good but first I need to approach her, get to know her, but how? I was thinking hard on this. That’s when, unexpectedly the how of this became evident to me.

A woman in her mid-thirties approached her and said,” Hey Bavani, your son wants Horlicks right now. I’m a bit busy at the moment so can you please make him a cup?”

At that time her son ran up to her and hugged her around her waist. “Please Ma, I’m also hungry, can you give me some biscuits too?”

“At the time of breakfast, you refused to eat properly and now when I’m busy you come and disturb me,” she scolded her son. But from the tone of her voice I could deduce that she was very fond of her son. Not only was she beautiful but her voice was mellifluous too. I wondered how she would sound when she was moaning in pleasure. Well, I hope I can find that out too.

Now I got to know that her name was Bavani. Her son seems to be around three to four years old. He is going to be the key for me to get to know his mom. How strange that would be. A son unknowingly helping a stranger to pluck his mother’s chastity. Already a plan was formulating in my mind on the next step to take. I watched as she walked away leading her son towards the kitchen. The sensuous sway of her hips and fleshy globes of her buttocks with every step she took made me unconsciously rub my groin. Then something that was totally unexpected happened. As she was about to enter into the kitchen she casually turned around to look back. Was she looking for her husband or was she looking for me? Was this a totally casual happening or did she do that on purpose. Her husband was at the far end of the left side of the hall but her eyes were not in that direction but rather looking towards where I was. It may have been that she did not know where her husband was and that she was scanning the room to locate him. But deep down I didn’t think that was the case. Once more our eyes locked, once more I smiled at her. Once again she quickly turned away and swiftly walked into the kitchen and disappeared from my sight. That few seconds of connection between us made my cock become fully erect and strain against the confines of my boxers. I rubbed my cock once more. Calm down boy, there maybe a delectable feast for you yet before we leave this place.
Like Reply
(15-06-2023, 02:38 PM)game40it Wrote: As I had mentioned before, this story would be told in the perspective of the different main characters in it.

He, She, Husband

Now I got to know that her name was Bavani. Her son seems to be around three to four years old. He is going to be the key for me to get to know his mom. How strange that would be. A son unknowingly helping a stranger to pluck his mother’s chastity. Already a plan was formulating in my mind on the next step to take. I watched as she walked away leading her son towards the kitchen. The sensuous sway of her hips and fleshy globes of her buttocks with every step she took made me unconsciously rub my groin. Then something that was totally unexpected happened. As she was about to enter into the kitchen she casually turned around to look back. Was she looking for her husband or was she looking for me? Was this a totally casual happening or did she do that on purpose

If you are writing so well in English, I am sure your Tamil works would have been even better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BLESS YOU FOR THIS SOCIAL SERVICE.

Repped You.

* Must learn Tamil this year at least , Any suggestions for online free classes?
Like Reply
Great start and an awesome narration, bro.. Hope it goes beyond our imaginations.. It surely has the potential to be a hit story..
Reps added.. Keep going.. All the very best! Heart

Also, a small request.. just read some parts of the tamil version now. If you can, please change the first attempt by Vikram on her while drying the clothes. Like he don't directly talk about wanting her. But nature take the motion on its own (like in the crowded area before). Hope you understand..
Like Reply
Fantastic beginning, pl continue and try to post big update pl
Like Reply
(15-06-2023, 03:15 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: If you are writing so well in English, I am sure your Tamil works would have been even better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BLESS YOU FOR THIS SOCIAL SERVICE.

Repped You.

* Must learn Tamil this year at least , Any suggestions for online free classes?
Actually I struggle more in Tamil. It's easier for me in English.
(16-06-2023, 01:12 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Great start and an awesome narration, bro.. Hope it goes beyond our imaginations.. It surely has the potential to be a hit story..
Reps added.. Keep going.. All the very best! Heart

Also, a small request.. just read some parts of the tamil version now. If you can, please change the first attempt by Vikram on her while drying the clothes. Like he don't directly talk about wanting her. But nature take the motion on its own (like in the crowded area before). Hope you understand..
I had forgotten what I had written as it was some time ago except for the outline of the story. I am translating as I read the Tamil version. There are changes here and there in this version. I haven't read what you were referring to and I don't have recollection of what I had written either. When I come to the point I'll keep your suggestion in mind and see what I can do.
(16-06-2023, 07:41 AM)Susheela143 Wrote: Fantastic beginning, pl continue and try to post big update pl

I'll try but I will try posting more frequently if I can't make it big updates.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Chapter 1 - Intrigue at a wedding (continued)

Husband

I expected that my wife would be more careful henceforth and therefore felt a sense of relief. But that didn’t last for more than an hour. Suddenly I saw that rascal holding my son’s hand and entering the main hall. My son was holding an ice cream cone in his other hand. My son’s cherubic face had a broad smile of happiness. The rascal and my son were heading straight to where my wife was.

“Mummy look here, this uncle bought me ice cream,” my son said innocently. It was only I who had suspicions of his motive. I was well aware of how attractive my wife was and she easily captured the attention of many men. My wife however had always ignored them. That had always been reassuring to me. I knew by comparison I had the looks of an ordinary man. The only plus point for me was that I had a high income.

“Avinash, lunch would be ready anytime now. If you eat ice cream now how will you eat lunch?” my wife scolded my son.

Then turning to him she gently admonished him,” Why did you do this? You shouldn’t have bought him ice cream now.”

That rascal replied,” So sorry about that. The kids were all wanting ice cream so I bought one for everyone.” If so then why did he come back only with my son. It was clear to me that the reason was my wife.

Turning to my son he said,” Avinash, you shouldn’t make problem for you mom, you should eat your lunch properly, okay?”

My son was so happy at getting his ice cream that he readily agreed. “Sure uncle, I’ll be a good boy and eat my lunch.” Then turning to his mom,” Mummy don’t worry. I will eat lunch when you call me.”

As if I was coming over there casually I slowly walked to where they were. In the meanwhile, as the other kids called my son to play with them he ran off to join them leaving my wife and that rascal. As they started talking I got to join them then and did not give him much time alone with my wife. As I reached them I heard my wife thanking him for having bought ice cream for my son.

Noticing me she told him,” Oh my husband is here. This is my husband Mohan,” she introduced me to him. “This is ???” not knowing his name she looked at him questioningly.

He himself came forward to introduce himself. “Hello sir, I’m Vikram,” he said putting out his hand.

Reluctantly I shook his proffered hand. His grip was very strong. Was he trying to prove his strength to me … or is this his way of sending out a challenge, namely his manhood is superior to mine?  Or it could be that this was just his normal way of shaking hands and I was unnecessarily reading too much into it. Needless to say, I was in a confused state.

What I wanted to say to him was,” You scoundrel, how dare you ogle my wife so blatantly but instead I said,” Nice meeting you bro, are you working or still studying?

“I’m working sir. I’m employed at a big IT firm in Bangalore.”

Hearing that made me a bit happy. After these two days we probably won’t see him again. He is unlikely to come to Coimbatore where we were living. I have to carefully keep an eye out on him for the two days.

“You are here on the bride’s side or groom’s side?” I asked him.

“The bride is my friend’s sister sir,” he replied.

“Good .. good .. I’m sure you will be doing your part to ensure your friend’s sister’s wedding goes on smoothly without any hitch.” I was indirectly warning him not to cause any trouble in his friend’s family’s wedding. The broad smile on his face showed that he understood my warning. It also showed that he was completely untroubled by the warning.

I realised that while I was talking, my wife’s eyes were on him all the time. Was she just being polite by looking at him because of being in a conversation with him? Or was there some other reason? I could finally observe him close up. What I saw was disturbing. He was tall, broad of shoulders and lean of waist. His biceps visible below the sleeves of his T-Shirt showed how well defined the muscles must be in the rest of his body. Added to that he had strong jaws, sharp nose and high cheek bones, all in all a rugged but handsome face. My wife too would not have missed all these manly features. Would she get attracted to him? Would his open admiration of her beauty be a seductive influence within her? What I knew then was these two days were going to be very uncomfortable to me.

She

I him and he I had been indirectly and secretly observing each other all this time. I didn’t expect that he would be standing right in front of me like this. I had a little trepidation within me in talking to him but I hid that well. It would have been embarrassing if I had stammered. It would have showed how much I was affected by his presence. The self-belief in his face, the bold smile …. almost with a touch of arrogance and the way his openly displayed the desire when he looked at me was enough to make any woman uncomfortable. Added to that the animal sexuality exuded by him because of his countenance and body was causing a turmoil in my heart and mind that had not happened to me since I was an impressionable teenager. Being in the presence of a man with such raw virility was making my heart beat faster than it should because of a stranger. It was only such a short time ago that after my husband’s warning I had started observing him. Till that time, I wasn’t even aware of his presence here. But how could he be having this effect on me within this time? Yes, I can admit he has all the attributes that a hunk of a man should have but that is no reason for that to cause this reaction within a faithfully married woman like me. Maybe that was the cause of this trepidation, could be that deep within me I feared he would prove a challenge to my faithfulness.

Don’t behave like a teenager I warned myself. It is not like this was a sudden case of divine love. His hunger would only be for my body. This was nothing new to me. I had that effect on boys first and then men from my teenage years till now. But the reverse hadn’t been true. The efforts made to impress and attract me had no effect except maybe I was mildly amused by it. But now, this young man, who was probably younger to me, was making me be flustered like a virgin meeting an eligible young man for the first time. I have to admit, I was attracted to this fellow …this Vikram but why? Who can explain why there is an instant strong attraction between certain people? That is the nature of human emotions … unexplainable. It could also be that with routine and boredom that is natural after some years of marriage, I had deep down yearned for some excitement in my life again. It could be that coupled with this instant attraction to Vikram (yes, I started calling him by name in my mind) that’s causing this turbulence on my emotions. Whatever maybe the reason, I have to fight against it. That would be the right thing to do. I can’t jeopardise my marriage and family life for a meaningless fling that would give short temporary pleasure.

I reminded myself, Vikram would want your body. He would want to use you for his pleasure and discard you after that. He wouldn’t care what happens to you or your family after he has had his way with you. Have some pride for yourself Bavani, I scolded myself. You are not some cheap woman to fall so easily to the trap set by some morally deficient lothario. You will only be probably seeing him in this these days, are you so weak that you would fail in your marriage vows in such a short time I told myself. Luckily my husband was also with me at this time. I felt a certain comfort and protection with him being with me. We spoke for a short while more. When he spoke to me his eyes would fleeting dart down to my breasts before looking at my face again. This movement of his eyes were so rapid that I hoped my husband would not notice that. I almost wanted to check if the top of my saree was properly covering the top of my blouse. I didn’t want any inadvertent display of cleavage to him. I know that my breasts were an asset to my charm. They were ample and firm and milky. But my faulting him for assessing my body was hypocrisy. I had unknowingly been assessing him too. To keep his body the way it was he must be serious in his workout I thought to myself. He was wearing a pair of tight jeans. Just once I did something I shouldn’t have. Something that made me ashamed as soon as I did it. For just a couple of seconds I could not stop myself from glancing at where his groin was. Was I trying to make out how packed he was? Wouldn’t a woman do that only if she had decided she was ready to mate with that man? He must have been having a hardon as he was conversing with us because even in that couple of seconds I could see a distinct bulge there ….. and … and … it was substantial. What was worse was that Vikram had caught me doing that. Again, that smile, with a touch of arrogance. As we parted I purposely held my husband’s hand as I walked. It was to show him that I was close to my husband and he meant nothing to me. I glanced at my husband’s face. This was the man for me. He would be the only one to look after and protect me throughout my life. Vikram … he was fascinating but he was pure danger. The way a king cobra ready to strike was fascinating but you would not want to go near it. My husband denoted dependability and steadiness, Vikram denoted recklessness and danger. What I did not want to think about and sought to bury deep inside my mind is that dependability and steadiness though desirable in life and what one would want to have, it also reflected tedium. Recklessness and danger denoted excitement. At least once or twice in our life we would like to experience true excitement. The memories of that would be cherished but often times not sought to recreate.

He

Seeing her close up was something else. From a distance she looked beautiful enough but close up she was an absolute enchantress. Seeing her naturally reddish rose petals like lips move as she spoke made it difficult for me to control myself. I so much wanted to just grab her by those curved hips and suck on those juicy lips. As her lips opened and closed as she spoke I was imagining those soft lips gripping down on my hard, erect tubular flesh. That caused my cock to swell to its full dimensions and strain hard against my pants to get release. With that gorgeous woman right in front of me it refused to go down till I left.

“Hey, gorgeous housewife. The ice cream cone I bought was just for your son but the cone you have to suck and taste is waiting for that impatiently inside my pants,” I thought to myself as I innocently smiled at her. That too if my ‘cone’ was the first one to ever enter her mouth that would be deliriously pleasurable.

“Surely your husband’s cock won’t be as big as mine …. so, won’t be so thrilling to suck,” I thought with a little pride. I know god has generously blessed me in that regard. I was thinking this, as now, after seeing her close up I was more determined than ever to make this chaste housewife my adulterous lover.

My imagination was running wild. Would she have hair on her pussy I wondered. I hoped that she would have at least a little. Black pubic hair contrasting against the fair skin of a woman like her had its own charm and sexiness. The thrill would be to run my fingers through the hair to reach her wet inner lips. Surely the lips below must also be the same rosy red as the lips above. While talking to her husband my eyes were openly appreciating the beautiful voluptuous body of his wife. I didn’t care if he knew that or not. Even if he became aware that I desired his wife so what. If he was man enough let him try and stop it. Him being aware posed an increased challenge but conquering his wife in spite of that would make the conquest even more pleasurable. Another titillating thought entered my mind. I must fuck his wife without him knowing but at the same time he must have suspicion that his wife had lost her chastity to me. He must go through suffering not knowing if his wife had opened her legs for me or not. This is a long-time desire of mine. Whenever a husband sees me he must suffer in jealousy not knowing if his wife had slept with me or not. He must be in a quandary not being certain and because of that not being able to confront his wife on that because of the backlash in case his wife was innocent. That would be something that would disturb his peace of mind throughout his life. Even if he were to confront his wife without evidence there would be another problem for him. Since he didn’t know for sure, he knew that his wife would simply deny it. Which woman would confess to straying from her marriage vows when there was no need to do so.

It would be wonderful if this was the case with Mohan. The poor guy would henceforth always suffer. Every time he looks at his wife there would be a nagging doubt in his mind on her faithfulness. When he has sex with his wife he would always wonder if the lips he was kissing had been tasted by my lips. Worst still if those lips had been wrapped around my cock. When his puny (in my mind) cock enters her pussy, he would suffer as he imagines my cock spreading open those same pussy lips as it invades his wife’s pleasure chamber. While talking with her husband I was thinking in my mind ‘I have a big cock but looking at you I don’t think you have. Your wife is simply going to love it as my hard rod ploughs into the wet folds of her cunt. She is going to scream in pleasure as my cock digs in again and again going in to places where your small rod would have never reached. Even when she goes back home she is never going to be able to forget my cock or the fucking she got from me. Sex with you is never going to be enough for her after that. When I first started ogling her I always knew in my mind that seducing her is going to be a very long shot. I started my moves with very little hope and even worse expectations but now confidence was surging in me. Bavani was aware that I coveted her and she didn’t seem offended by it. But what gave me the most hope was what she did. Her eyes had very quickly glanced at my groin. I already had been having a huge hardon and my bulge would have been obvious. Even in that fleeting second I saw her eyes widen. No woman would have done that if she didn’t also have a desire for illicit sex whether she was aware of it or not. Now I knew I had a real chance and I was going to try my utmost to get into her panties.

“I’m going to fuck your wife that too she is going to want it too with her whole heart and nothing you do is going to stop it,” I threw this challenge to him in the look I gave him but of course he was not to know that.

What I actually said to him was,” It was a pleasure in getting to know the both of you.” But in actual fact all the pleasure was in getting to know his wife Bavani.  
[+] 11 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Good to know that you're reconstructing it instead of translating. Hoping you will make some nice changes also in the sudden behaviour of Bhavani.. Keep going, bro.. Heart
Like Reply
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow  wow
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow  wow

Man, what a update,   Reading with one hand on my tool
Like Reply
(16-06-2023, 11:12 PM)game40it Wrote: Chapter 1 - Intrigue at a wedding (continued)

Him being aware posed an increased challenge but conquering his wife in spite of that would make the conquest even more pleasurable. Another titillating thought entered my mind. I must fuck his wife without him knowing but at the same time he must have suspicion that his wife had lost her chastity to me. He must go through suffering not knowing if his wife had opened her legs for me or not. This is a long-time desire of mine. Whenever a husband sees me he must suffer in jealousy not knowing if his wife had slept with me or not. He must be in a quandary not being certain and because of that not being able to confront his wife on that because of the backlash in case his wife was innocent. That would be something that would disturb his peace of mind throughout his life. Even if he were to confront his wife without evidence there would be another problem for him. Since he didn’t know for sure, he knew that his wife would simply deny it. Which woman would confess to straying from her marriage vows when there was no need to do so. 

THIS HUNK:  What a sinister cruel intention - rather than just fucking and leaving the wifey , he also wants a life long suffering for hubby

Pure devil devil2 

Marvelous update. Another Rep I added for you.

Eager to see how Vikram uses Wifey's kid, hubby and other players to achieve his goal of bedding wifey and ravaging her

clps
Like Reply
Finally a new story from Game40It. Huge fan here!!.
Your stories bring out the absolute carnal desires within an individual.

Keep it Cumming !!!
Like Reply
(16-06-2023, 11:12 PM)game40it Wrote: Chapter 1 - Intrigue at a wedding (continued)

It would be wonderful if this was the case with Mohan. The poor guy would henceforth always suffer. Every time he looks at his wife there would be a nagging doubt in his mind on her faithfulness. When he has sex with his wife he would always wonder if the lips he was kissing had been tasted by my lips. Worst still if those lips had been wrapped around my cock. When his puny (in my mind) cock enters her pussy, he would suffer as he imagines my cock spreading open those same pussy lips as it invades his wife’s pleasure chamber. While talking with her husband I was thinking in my mind ‘I have a big cock but looking at you I don’t think you have. Your wife is simply going to love it as my hard rod ploughs into the wet folds of her cunt. She is going to scream in pleasure as my cock digs in again and again going in to places where your small rod would have never reached. Even when she goes back home she is never going to be able to forget my cock or the fucking she got from me. Sex with you is never going to be enough for her after that. 
Just sharing a thought I had morning today on how story would have ended:   Smile

So Hubby is following Vikram. He is doing so as he see's his wifey also going in same direction as Vikram
Suddenly their kid disturbs hubby and asks to go to bathroom. Hubby takes the kid, finishes off and when about to follow his kid out the door, he hears some moaning
Hubby realizes these are sexual moans and stays back in toilet [occupying one of the rooms]to listen to the moans
The action takes place for 30 min and the moans gradually became sexual screams

Soon Hubbly comes out and puts a under maintenance sign outside, asks his kid to wait even longer and safely now is wanking out his tiny tool based on what he is hearing.
Hubby has emptied all his sack multiple times and totally exhausted. Hubby comes out of bathroom and looking like someone with severe case of Diarrhea
He removes the under maintenance signage and takes his kid to a set near the bathroom
After few minutes, He is shocked to see Vikram coming out of same bathroom. So Hubby concludes, it was Vikram who was fucking
Hubby is interrupted by wedding folks and end up calling his wife to come and be present in front of marriage
Wifey says she is in bathroom and will be out shortly.

Hubby waits patiently with his kid arranging his dress/combing his hair etc and by chance turns around towards the bathroom
Hubby is shocked to see his wife there in front of Men's bathroom door - just where Vikram was standing few minutes ago
Wifey looks all tired, hair kumkum washed away, few red areas noticed near neck/hips/back/hands.
Hubby asks what and wifey says she is having some allergic reaction and went to wash her face and freshen up
Wifey questions Hubby's tired look and Hubbly says something on lines of stomach upset

Both stand in front and get the wedding done. 
But Hubby is doubtful that it was his wifey inside the bathroom. Neither can he question her nor confirm.
He is never the same from that day onwards.
Like Reply
superrrr
Like Reply
Very nice story
Like Reply
Wonderful bro
Like Reply
Nice start, once I tried to translate the Tamil version using google to read it in English as I was addicted to Game40it stories. But the translation was pathetic, and I discarded the idea. Thanks, brother, for doing that thing yourself. Keep rocking.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 3 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2023, 07:38 PM)Uday Wrote: Nice start, once I tried to translate the Tamil version using google to read it in English as I was addicted to Game40it stories. But the translation was pathetic, and I discarded the idea. Thanks, brother, for doing that thing yourself. Keep rocking.
ఇది పూర్తి స్టోరీనే కనుక ఇంగ్లీష్ లో పూర్తయ్యాక తెలుగు అనువాదం చెయ్ బ్రో..  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes DasuLucky's post
Like Reply