Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
During this time I had serious conversations with Sunita. She knew I wanted to have more of Barun and she was more than willing to share. It seems that Barun was turning out to be more than she could handle. We agreed that on one or two days a week she would take the kids to the park and I could have the house and Barun to myself. It so happened my period ended on the Sudhire day that we made our final arrangements.
I went home that afternoon with a mixture of emotions and feelings again. I was excited about having more of Barun 's cock and knowing it would be on a relatively frequent basis. The other side of me was about to cry as I mentally acknowledged that I was going to continue to deceive and be unfaithful to Sudhir. I vowed that I would be very careful and would end the affair soon. Sudhir would never know and would not be hurt.

Two days later I told the kids that I had some extra errands to run and that Sunita would take them to the park. After they left I went into Sunita's room and got out of my shirt and slacks and slipped into a very daring baby doll set that I had brought with me. Sudhir had given it to me for my birthday and I had only modeled it once for him. While I was changing, I heard Barun come in and go to his room. When I had finished my transformation from 'wife and mommy' to 'unfaithful wife looking for sex,' I went to his door and knocked. He opened the door and his jaw dropped when he saw me.

I asked, "You receiving visitors?"

He smiled and said, "Hell-l-l yes," and pulled me into his arms.

He guided me to the bed, removed my thong, and sank his tongue into my pussy. I immediately squirmed around until I could get his cock in my mouth. We were playing the sixty-nine game and we continued until we both came. We rested a few minutes and thankfully, Barun recovers fast. Shortly, we were in the missionary position while he pumped in and out of my pussy and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. He now knew I was on the pill and he pumped a huge load of warm sperm into my convulsing cunt. It was fantastic and I was on cloud nine.

Afterwards I went into Sunita's bathroom, douched, and showered and while in the shower I couldn't help but rub my still tingling pussy. I left the baby doll outfit on the bed to take home. I would need to get a new something sexy for use with Barun.

When Sunita and the children came home we had lunch and put the children down for naps. Sunita took me to the kitchen to hear how things had gone. Well things had gone well. Sutapa has successfully transformed from 'wife and mommy' to 'unfaithful wife.

Sudhir continues………..
Well I knew everything from her dairy now. How she started her affair and how it is going now. But the million dollar question is what I should do about it. Should I divorce her making the things bitter for her and making her a villain in the eyes of her children, family and society? She is cheating me just because Barun is having an extraordinary large cock and he can fuck like an animal for long. I know Sutapa loves me very much. I love her too and she knows that very well. Her relation with Barun is based on pure sex and lust. There is no love or other emotional bond between them other than pure sex. Yes….. I am jealous because she is having fun with another man. But I can’t deny that our sex life was also improved dramatically after she started her affair. I am having plenty of sex from her. I have to admit that she was making me completely satisfied in bed. Barun is not taking something from me. Actually he made my wife satisfied, energetic, and happy.

I want to know what will happen next if I let Barun continue fucking my wife. I want to know how long Sutapa cheats me. Just because he is having an enormous cock and he fucks really well, some day will Sutapa leave me? Just for fucking another man is it possible for her to leave her children’s too. I don’t think so. So I have decided to give the matter a pass and continue to love my wife as before. I know that things can go other way too because she is a women and no one knows how woman thinks. But I have decided to play the game. Pl tell me your opinion about it.

(end)
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-12-2021, 11:50 AM)ddey333 Wrote: Sudhir continues………..

Well I knew everything from her dairy now. How she started her affair and how it is going now. But the million dollar question is what I should do about it. Should I divorce her making the things bitter for her and making her a villain in the eyes of her children, family and society? She is cheating me just because Barun is having an extraordinary large cock and he can fuck like an animal for long. I know Sutapa loves me very much. I love her too and she knows that very well. Her relation with Barun is based on pure sex and lust. There is no love or other emotional bond between them other than pure sex. Yes….. I am jealous because she is having fun with another man. But I can’t deny that our sex life was also improved dramatically after she started her affair. I am having plenty of sex from her. I have to admit that she was making me completely satisfied in bed. Barun is not taking something from me. Actually he made my wife satisfied, energetic, and happy.

I want to know what will happen next if I let Barun continue fucking my wife. I want to know how long Sutapa cheats me. Just because he is having an enormous cock and he fucks really well, some day will Sutapa leave me? Just for fucking another man is it possible for her to leave her children’s too. I don’t think so. So I have decided to give the matter a pass and continue to love my wife as before. I know that things can go other way too because she is a women and no one knows how woman thinks. But I have decided to play the game. Pl tell me your opinion about it.

(end)

It's OK .... thinking of Sudhir ..... but what about Sutapa's deliberate willful cheating ......?
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Giving permission to cheating great
Like Reply
COMFORTING MOM

===============================================================

"Its time to go to college, wake up Rahul or else I will pour water over you"
Its my mom Rema roaring from the doorway. I got up quickly and looked at the watch. Its 8 o' clock. I ran to the bathroom to get ready for college. It's going late and I took the bath and dressed up in a hurry and had a mini breakfast. My mom who is a professor at the same college was already prepared for the college. She was in her new sky blue silk sari and white blouse and she seems to be very happy and above all a bit sexy. Even in her early 40s she looks so nice with a tall-heavy figure. She is about 5'11 and her body is every man's paradise. Since she delivered only me her body is well fit.

"Come on Rahul you are getting late." Like every day I told mom that she should go alone because I will miss the first period deliberately. It's been almost 9 and every bus was in rush. It is like that during the morning hours due to the office-college guys. I never took the bus that mom takes every day. I used to take auto instead of bus and after changing the auto of two different routes I used to reach my college before 11 A.M. Mom went towards the bus stop. Suddenly I remembered that today I have to attend my first period because our professor told us that he will give some valuable notes for our coming exam. So I quickly decided to catch the bus that mom takes everyday. I new it will be rush but I don’t have any other option to reach before 10. So I went to the bus stop. When I was walking towards the bus stop I found mom and another woman of her age was talking near the bus stop. That means the bus has not come yet. As soon as I reached, the bus came. I saw mom and the other women getting in. Then I ran quickly to take the bas and just before the bus started running I entered the bus. It was thickly packed and I managed to stand only. I found that mom and her friend found some place for standing in the middle of the bus. The journey will take at least one hour. I knew that mom have not seen me. As it was very hard to take her attention in the packed up bus I decided to keep quiet. After few minutes I looked towards mom and saw her back side. Her friend was standing before her. Now in the next stop 2 school boys got in to the bus along with others. As soon as mom saw those boys she smiled naughtily to her friend and said some thing. Her friend also smiled. I saw that those school boys came and stand just behind mom and her friend. In a minute mom’s friend lean back on the school boy standing just behind her. Her butt hit his front. I was surprised by the act. I saw my mom also was too close to the boy standing behind her. Then one passenger slightly moved and I was not able to see my mom. My heartbeat increased when I saw the school boy standing behind mom’s friend was rubbing her front with the soft butt of mom’s friend. And mom’s friend seems was enjoying every moment of it. After few minutes I saw that the boy started giving small thrust to her butt. He was matching the rhythm of his thrust with the jerking of the bus so nicely that it was impossible for anyone to guess. Mom’s friend closed her eyes and enjoying the mock fucking initiated by the school boy. Some time she was also responding with back thrust with her big butt. Suddenly the boy brought his one hand down and pressed one of her ass cheeks. She didn't resist. It really was the license for more action as the boy moved his hand slowly towards her top and touched her boobs and pressed it. She jutted back further and her hair touched his face. The boy got the smell of it and it again added to my hard-on. Suddenly one passenger got out between mom and her friend. I tried to notice if my mother was watching her friend. Mom was looking away. But she was not comfortable standing there. The 2nd boy has got himself pressed against her. I thought the boy standing behind was disturbing her. I saw that sight carefully and understood that I was wrong. Mom’s eyes were closed and her big boobs were being squeezed and in return she was rubbing his bulge through her big soft butt. I was really surprised. She was not even bothering if anyone is watching her. My face reddened. I thought of beating the boy. But it's a shame on her if people come to know about it. So I change my mind.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
There was nothing more the boy could do in the bus. Only touch and squeeze her breasts and thrusting his bulge to mom’s butt matching moms thrust. Then he ran his arms slowly around her belly enjoying the softness of it. The boy may be a 8th or 9th class student; I could easily identify seeing his uniform. He was really enjoying the play. I saw his one finger feeling the depth of mom’s naval hole. Then suddenly the driver used the break. The boy took the chance and quickly put his nose to mom’s arm pit and enjoyed her dirty smell. After few minutes their stoppage came and those school boys got down from the bus. Now the next stoppage was ours. I saw mom and her friend getting down from the bus. I quietly followed them. I hard that while getting down from the bus moms friend asking mom that has she enjoyed the session or not. Mom said “ha year…..roj e in logo ke sath yeah sob korke choot me pani aa jati hai………..samal na muskil ho jati hai year. Tu kuch kar na year or bardast nahi hoti hai. Her friend said “tu marwana chahati hai kaya in bachcho se?” Mom answered “marwane ke liya to mai harbakt toiar raiti hu. Tu nahi chahati kaya marwana?” Her friend said “maja lena to mai vi chahati hu lakin yeah sob to eakdam school ke bachchay hai, samal payaga keya humlogo ko. Mom said “array yeah sob slumdog bachchay hai…….in logo ko sob pata hota hai…..dekha na bus me kaisa masti le raha tha humlogo ke sath. Her friend said “ha yeah tune sahi kaha lakin……. Mom said “array yeah sob champion bachchay hai or chance mila to hum logo ko bachchay ki ma vi bana sakta hai.” Then they started to laugh together. Mom’s friend then told mom “chal mai kal hi inlogo se bat korti hu.
After returning from college I tactfully asked my mom about her friend in the bus stop. Mom said her name was Sunita, her husband stays in Dubai, and she has 2 children. One was just one and half years old and the other one was 14 years old.

(END OF PART ONE)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Dada .....Update ......
Like Reply
Dada, kuthae galo ..... starving for ur updates ..... Tongue
Like Reply
(30-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Dada, kuthae galo ..... starving for ur updates ..... Tongue

Happy New Year 2022 to all ..

Heart
Like Reply
[Image: 5c04603121169.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
(26-12-2021, 09:26 PM)ddey333 Wrote: There was nothing more the boy could do in the bus. Only touch and squeeze her breasts and thrusting his bulge to mom’s butt matching moms thrust. Then he ran his arms slowly around her belly enjoying the softness of it. The boy may be a 8th or 9th class student; I could easily identify seeing his uniform. He was really enjoying the play. I saw his one finger feeling the depth of mom’s naval hole. Then suddenly the driver used the break. The boy took the chance and quickly put his nose to mom’s arm pit and enjoyed her dirty smell. After few minutes their stoppage came and those school boys got down from the bus. Now the next stoppage was ours. I saw mom and her friend getting down from the bus. I quietly followed them. I hard that while getting down from the bus moms friend asking mom that has she enjoyed the session or not. Mom said “ha year…..roj e in logo ke sath yeah sob korke choot me pani aa jati hai………..samal na muskil ho jati hai year. Tu kuch kar na year or bardast nahi hoti hai. Her friend said “tu marwana chahati hai kaya in bachcho se?” Mom answered “marwane ke liya to mai harbakt toiar raiti hu. Tu nahi chahati kaya marwana?” Her friend said “maja lena to mai vi chahati hu lakin yeah sob to eakdam school ke bachchay hai, samal payaga keya humlogo ko. Mom said “array yeah sob slumdog bachchay hai…….in logo ko sob pata hota hai…..dekha na bus me kaisa masti le raha tha humlogo ke sath. Her friend said “ha yeah tune sahi kaha lakin……. Mom said “array yeah sob champion bachchay hai or chance mila to hum logo ko bachchay ki ma vi bana sakta hai.” Then they started to laugh together. Mom’s friend then told mom “chal mai kal hi inlogo se bat korti hu.
After returning from college I tactfully asked my mom about her friend in the bus stop. Mom said her name was Sunita, her husband stays in Dubai, and she has 2 children. One was just one and half years old and the other one was 14 years old.

(END OF PART ONE)

The remaining part of this story will be posted later as it has to be extracted from archive.
Like Reply
A PERFECT CUCKOLD

PART1

Just last week I had teased my wife of 10 years Amy about one of her bosses at work. She had told me that her boss, Rob, had been ordering a lot of documents from her. He had asked her to join him for lunch this week to discuss her progress. She asked if I minded. I replied, "I wonder why lunch? He could just as easily have a meeting with you at the office. But maybe he just finds you very attractive." I raised my eyebrows in mock indignation and grinned.

Amy just giggled and asked me, "Are you jealous?"

I said, "No, should I be? Is he attractive?"

Amy laughed again and said, "He is very good looking and very married. You have nothing to worry about. Thank you for being concerned!"

I responded, "I am fine with it. Don't worry about it in the future. Just let me know what happens."

The night after our discussion, Amy came home from work and told me that she had gone to lunch with Rob. He had told her that she was doing excellent work and that he appreciated her enthusiasm and dedication to detail. Amy went on to excitedly describe the upcoming projects he had for her in the coming weeks. Her eyes began to dance as she said she had a surprise. Rob had asked her to join him at a week- long conference in two weeks in Orlando and had told her that I was invited as well. The company would pick up her hotel room, meals and flight; I would need to buy my plane ticket and meals. I told her I would check my schedule, but I thought I could do it.

I asked her if Rob was coming alone and Amy said, "No, he is bringing his wife and two children. His wife has family in Orlando so she wouldn't be staying at the hotel the entire time." I told her I looked forward to a week in Orlando, in a hotel with my very sexy wife.

Amy winked at me and told me, "I guarantee you will have an exciting time."

Her eyes sparkled and danced as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Amy shut the door behind me and quickly pushed herself up against me, kissing me passionately while her tongue explored my mouth. At the same time she quickly dropped my pants and helped me with my shirt. She quickly dropped down to envelop my now hard cock with her mouth, expertly enveloping the mushroom head with her lips. Amy began to gently stroke my balls as she moved her tongue down and then up my now throbbing shaft. I reached down through her dress and bra to begin to cup her breasts. Her nipples jumped in my hand. Amy was very excited! I slowly raised her up from sucking my cock. I wanted to see how wet she was as I was very curious about this sudden release of passion. I unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra, and helped her out of her panties. Amy started to drop down to finish her expert blowjob, but I prevented her from doing so, instead I reached my hand to feel her slit and much to my delight and confirming my suspicions, Amy was dripping with pussy juices.

Amy moaned the minute I touched her pussy lips and quickly opened her legs so I could have greater access. Amy had not been this wet since the night with Greg. Normally, Amy was a little dry in her vagina due to her age. For the past nine months, we had used a lubricant to help things along. Tonight however, lubricant was not necessary.

I began to massage Amy's clitoris to her obvious delight. I slowly played with her hooded clit until it appeared. A few more strokes and Amy began to shudder and her pussy began to flood with her juices. I caught Amy as her orgasm was so powerful she almost dropped to the floor.

Like Reply
Amy then led me to the bed and she barked, "Fill me up with your cum! I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside my pussy!"

I entered her easily as she was so wet. She thrust to meet me as I rammed my cock deep inside her. Amy grabbed my butt cheeks and began to pull me to her with each thrust, meeting me each time with her own thrusts.

I began to build to a certain climax as she cried' "Oh God, you are so hard! Deeper, deeper Rr...Ohhhh!"

I thought to myself that maybe I had imagined her starting to say Rob or maybe she had been unable to speak clearly. The thought left me as I began to cum and Amy kept repeating, "Yes...Yes Oh that feels so good!"

As I lay on top of her, Amy seemed to be distant and said, "That was so powerful! I have not orgasmed like that in a long time!"

I couldn't help it, I needed to find out if she had something on her mind to illicit such a an outpouring of sexuality.

"Is there some special occasion other than a trip to Orlando that got you hot and bothered?" I leered suggestively at her"

Amy replied, "Do I need a special occasion to want to screw my husband's brains out? I just wanted to!" I then asked her if this had anything to do with her lunch date. She laughed and said, "Sorta. It felt good to be appreciated."

I then said, "You mean by an attractive man?"

Amy laughed and said, "No, I don't need another man, just you. You WOULD think that! But, I enjoyed surprising you. You were surprised?"

It was my turn to laugh and I agreed, yes, I was surprised and I was very happy.

The two weeks went by quickly as Amy seemed to be very excited. The past nine months, I was lucky to have sex once a week, with a week off due to her menstrual cycle. But for those two weeks, we had sex almost every night, with Amy certainly being the aggressor. I started to ask her the reason for her recent horniness, but I decided to sit back and enjoy it and not question her reasons.

Finally the day of our trip arrived. Amy had went out and bought new clothes. Normally Amy would model everything she bought seeking my approval and comments. However, this time, she just informed me that she had bought several new outfits for the trip. As we drove to the airport, I asked Amy if she was wearing one of her new outfits. She looked annoyed and told me that she was saving those for the actual trip and that she couldn't believe that I didn't know the difference between an outfit she "always" wore and one I hadn't seen. I rolled my eyes and mockingly apologized.

We arrived in Orlando at around 8 p.m. on Sunday night and checked into our hotel. Amy wanted to go to bed early to be up for her conference. I looked forward to a nice relaxing day around the hotel. The hotel was very nice and the room was very large. I thought to myself that her employer certainly was spending a lot of money on this conference. I suggested some love making, but Amy said that she wanted a good night's rest and was worried about the time change as we had just arrived from the west coast. She told me there was plenty of time and she would make it up to me. So I rolled over and went to sleep.

Like Reply
The next morning, Amy was awake and out the door by 7 am to meet Rob for breakfast. I asked her if she wanted me to go so I could thank him personally for the trip. She told me that it wasn't necessary as they would talk shop and, besides, Rob wanted to have dinner with us that evening. Rob's wife would be there so I needed to wear a sport coat and slacks. I grimaced, agreed and settled into the room and enjoyed my day.

Amy came into the room around 5:30 pm to begin to get ready for dinner. I had just awoken from a nap and I was feeling energized. Amy came out and modeled one of her new outfits she had bought. It was a floral print, conservative dress that was perfect for the Orlando climate. I complimented her on her new dress and we left for the restaurant.

Amy and I arrived at the restaurant to find Rob and his wife, Rebecca, waiting for us. Rob is an attractive man in his late 30's, while Rebecca is a stunning woman that turns heads as she enters a room. Rebecca stood a good two inches taller than Amy at around 5' 7" tall and you could tell she worked out with a very flat abdomen and athletic legs. I felt Amy tense up as she met Rebecca. Amy tended to get intimidated by busty women. Even though Amy was sexy, at 46 years old, her body was not as in good shape as it was at 35 like Rebecca. Rebecca was wearing a pant suit that flattered her figure. Rebecca had a nice set of tits that bulged against her blouse. Amy was wearing a new dress that flattered her figure and showed off her shapely legs. Rob was indeed attractive, fit and tan. Tonight he was wearing a nice blazer and slacks and stood about my height.

I reached out my hand to Rob and thanked him for inviting me along on this trip. Rob remarked that he had wanted to meet the husband of such a talented woman as Amy. Amy introduced herself to Rebecca and soon the two of them hit it off talking about kids. Rob and Rebecca had two boys aged 7 and 9. Both boys were at Rebecca's sister's house for the evening. Rebecca told us she would be joining them tonight to care for the boys, Mark and Paul. Amy told her about her daughters, twins, both of whom had just graduated from college.

Dinner found us all becoming good friends. I found that Rob enjoyed guns and we agreed to hit the shooting range when we returned home. Rob is a very nice man and you could tell he truly loved his wife and is very dedicated to his family. Rob and Rebecca both attended a local LDS church faithfully and I found myself looking over at Amy as she grinned. It was obvious that I was feeling silly about teasing Amy about her being attracted to Rob.

Like Reply
As we decided to call it a night, I invited Rob to have dinner with us should he find himself without plans as Rebecca would be at her sister's house the rest of the week. Rob told us that he had business dinners planned, but would join us on Thursday. Rob then asked if we could go to a family friendly restaurant as he did not drink alcohol due to his religious beliefs. Amy and I both looked at each other and then told Rob that we didn't drink either. Rob was ecstatic at the news and you could see Rebecca was visibly relieved. Amy told Rebecca that she hoped to see her when we got home as Rebecca was staying at her sister's house until they all left. Rebecca and her sister were taking the kids to Disney World the rest of the week. Amy and I both thought that would be fun and told Rebecca we might see her one evening as we planned to go also. We all said our goodbyes and we arranged to meet Rob in the hotel lobby Thursday evening.

During the next two days, Amy and Rob attended the conference while I lounged around the pool, took in some sites, and generally relaxed from my stressful job. Amy and I went to Disney World on Tuesday but failed to meet up with Rebecca.

On Wednesday, Amy sent me a text that she would be late and that I should grab my own dinner, that Rob needed her to take care of some issues and they would get dinner at the conference. Amy came back to the room at around 11:00 pm. Amy apologized for the absence. Amy explained that Rob had asked to talk to her privately and they had spent 2 hours going over reports and copying needed documents. I reached for Amy, but she pulled away saying that she would be available tomorrow evening for me and that it would be worth my while. Amy seemed flushed, but I attributed that to my small jealous self that creeped in occasionally. After all, Rob was very married, deeply religious and I sensed I could trust him.

Thursday brought more relaxation time that by now was getting boring. I was starting to dread our night with Rob as I was starting to get horny after being without sex the entire trip.

Amy came in from the conference anxious to shower and get ready. I had already taken a shower as she had asked me to be cleaned up when she arrived. I felt I looked good in jeans and a nice polo shirt with leather sandals. Amy told me I was very attractive as she hurriedly closed the bathroom door and slipped into the shower. After she came out of the shower, Amy handed me a list of things she wanted me to get for the room, some bottled water, soda pop and snacks. I dutifully went to the nearest market within walking distance and picked up all the items Amy had asked for on her list.

When I walked into the room, my mouth dropped. Standing before me was my beautiful wife in the sexiest dress I had ever seen. Granted, I was biased, but I couldn't imagine anything that accentuated her figure like this dress. The neckline plunged to tantalize you to catch a glimpse of her free breasts. The dress was backless revealing the soft, sensual curves of her neck and shoulders, with the hemline ending abruptly about three inches above the knee. This, I believe, was the first time my wife was going to dinner without a bra to cup her beautiful breasts. I whistled and told her how sexy she was.

I reached out to take her in my arms and she stopped me saying, "Not yet. I have other surprises for you that I think you will find rewarding."

My curiosity was peaked and I asked her. "Like what?"

Amy replied, "That would ruin the surprise. Besides, teasing you turns me on."

"What made you look for a dress like that?"

"Are you complaining? I could go put on something else if you want?" Amy began to laugh.

I decided to just go along and see what would happen. Then the thought struck me, "Hey, what about Rob? Should you dress like that in front of him?"

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
LAST PART

Amy then told me, "Hey I saw other women at the conference wear much more provocative dresses and Rob didn't seem to notice."

She felt comfortable if a little daring.

"Besides, I thought it would turn you on and we could enjoy a hot night together."

I heartily agreed and Amy and I both left to meet Rob in the hotel lobby.

When Rob saw Amy, his eyes got big and he could barely say hello. I noticed he looked at Amy very carefully. He reached out his hand and told me that I was lucky to have such a sexy wife. I agreed, reminding him that Rebecca was sexy in her own right. He agreed and we left for the restaurant.

Dinner consisted mainly of idle chatter about the Conference. I kept trying to steal glances down my wife's dress, and, on occasion I could catch a glimpse of her nipple peeking out ever so briefly. Rob would happen to glance as well, trying to be discreet and not have me catch him. I put my hand over on Amy's leg and began to move up her thigh. It was my favorite game where, in a public place, I would attempt to move my hand up her leg to catch a feel of her panties before she stopped my hand. The game would end when Amy would mildly rebuke me and tell me to wait till we got home. She always stopped me, except tonight, where much to my surprise, as I moved up her leg expecting her to catch my hand with hers and remove the offending hand; I realize that there were no panties. I withdrew my hand quickly, just before I would have touched her pubic hair and looked at my wife who was breathing heavily as she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Surprise!"

It was all I could do to wipe the big grin off of my face. Amy squirmed a little and Rob seemed to be oblivious to what was happening on our side of the booth. New attempts by me to catch a feel of my wife's naked snatch were fruitless, but the knowledge of her secret nudity and boldness made my dick grow hard.

After dinner, Rob wanted to go back to the hotel. He needed to grab some items and call his wife. When we got to the hotel, Amy asked Rob to come to our room to have bottled water and we could then call it a night. I looked at Amy in surprise, but said nothing.

Rob said ok, but he would need to call Rebecca soon. We all went up our room and Amy got each of us bottled water that I had bought earlier. Rob looked around our room and promptly asked us to come to his room. Rob explained that, due to his position in the company, his room was bigger, had lots of amenities, and it was a waste to not use it. So we followed Rob to his room, and as Rob had explained, the room was spectacular. The room had a built in fireplace, Jacuzzi and sound system. Rob was like a little boy showing us all the features. He turned on some music using his Pandora account. He asked Amy her favorite kind of music. Amy likes light Jazz and soon the room filled with the sounds of Kenny G.

Amy's face was lit up with excitement and asked, "Does anyone want to dance?"

Rob looked at me and I shook my head and said, "Go ahead, Amy loves to dance."

Amy took Rob and they began to dance. Rob and Amy stood far apart at first, but began to move closer as the music wore on. After a couple of songs, Rob motioned that it was my turn to dance with my wife. I declined telling him that I enjoyed watching them dance together.

Amy told Rob, "It's ok, my husband is not much of a dancer, but you are good. I am enjoying myself."

I asked Rob, "Do you need to call Rebecca?"

Rob looked at his watch and said, "Not yet."

Rob took my wife in his arms and they began to dance to a slow romantic song. I turned off some lights creating just a shadowy glow in the room.

Rob told Amy, "I think your husband likes what he sees."

Amy gave a throaty, nervous laugh and replied, "He likes to watch me dance. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, he likes to watch me do lots of things."

My mouth hung open in amazement! I was stunned! I had been had! My sweet, innocent wife had set me up.

I stood up and I hoarsely asked, "Are you having an affair?"

Amy replied, "No, I find Rob attractive and we flirted a little. But, before it had gone too far, I told Rob he needed to back off since I was married. Rob told me that he didn't want an affair per se, but his sex life wasn't interesting. I eventually told him some personal things about us, our sexual adventures and I told him about Greg and how ashamed I had felt. Rob," Amy pointed to him, "told me that my husband was lucky to have such an understanding wife. I found Rob to be a wonderful listener. I told him how cheap I felt having sex outside of our marriage."

Like Reply
Amy paused, then proceeded on, " He seemed to understand. He also helped me to realize that sex was fun and exciting as long as it was with my husband. It was dirty only if I cheated on you behind your back. I finally told Rob that, since I found him very attractive, we could involve my husband in a little surprise and have some fun if he was interested."

Rob then chimed in, "I was skeptical at first, but your wife is attractive, AND persuasive! I found myself thinking about it more and more until I approached Amy with this trip and we agreed we would do this, IF you were willing."

"What about your wife?" I asked. I was still feeling numb about what had just happened.

"She would never understand and would divorce me if she found out."

"Have you ever had an affair? Are you sleeping around?" I asked him anxiously.

Rob said, "I love my wife and I wouldn't sneak around or put her or you and Amy at risk. This is my first time doing something like this. I would love to have my wife join me in some exciting and new things, however, due to our religious beliefs, it won't happen. I am like you and I want... no NEED, some excitement in my life. Only a unique situation affords me that opportunity. This situation is that one time opportunity."

I sat down in my chair stunned at these revelations.

Rob spoke up again, "I can see you are shocked. You both can go now if you like and know that I wouldn't think badly of you. Amy will still advance in her job as she is so talented and efficient at what she does. I am very nervous, but, I want to experience this for myself. Ever since Amy told me of your night with your friend, I can't stop thinking about it."

Rob looked at me intently and spoke directly to me, "I understand you more now. It is not me fulfilling your wife because you can't; instead, it is you fulfilling your wife because you can! Your wife and I, up to this point, have not so much as shared a kiss and I guarantee you that she wouldn't behind your back. I know how loyal to you she is, I also know that she has now decided to please you and her inner fantasy. We talked about this moment for hours just last night."

I looked at my wife who searched for my reaction deep in my eyes. After what seemed to be a long, silent, minute, I cleared my throat and said, "I think you two should keep dancing."

My wife came to me in my chair, kissed me very deeply, took off her shoes and sauntered into Rob's arms again. This time she bent her head up to accept a kiss from Rob. Their kisses became more passionate. Amy leaned her body into Rob's as he became more excited. I sat in my chair and felt my own sexual member become more excited. Rob reached into Amy's dress and began to fondle her tits. I could hear him whisper to Amy that her tits were beautiful.

Amy said, "They're not as spectacular as your wife's!"

"Yours are supple, and sexual. I find them irresistible." He growled

With that he dropped the shoulders' on Amy's dress down to expose her beautiful breasts. Rob reached down and kissed her left breast. Amy moaned ever so softly. Amy's nipples became erect and she began to push her soft pussy mound against Rob's now straining pants.

Rob and Amy once again, as if in concert, began to sway to the music. Rob reached down to feel Amy's ass through her dress. I swallowed hard as I knew the secret that would be revealed in just seconds. Rob began to slowly bunch up Amy's dress to reveal her naked ass. Rob gasped and began to massage her ass cheeks. Amy began to kiss Rob, urging him to massage her more, to find her sweet little mound, that by this time was sopping wet with little stream of juice glistening in the soft light on her inner thigh. Rob reached around Amy's ass seeking her moist, wet pussy.

Like Reply
Rob pulled away from her a little to massage her dripping slit. Amy unbuckled Rob's pants and helped him drop underwear as he stepped out of them. Amy then helped him with his shirt to reveal Rob totally naked. Amy gasped at seeing his cock. Rob's cock was longer and thicker than mine and Amy had always been afraid of too big of a cock. Even I would push against the back wall of her pussy with my cock.

Rob then helped Amy remove her dress leaving both of them naked.

Amy looked at me; I smiled and mouthed, "I love you!"

Amy returned the "I love you" and reached up and kissed Rob.

Rob then spoke, "Your wife is so beautiful! Are you sure it's ok to fuck your wife?"

I nodded my approval and dropped my own pants to reveal my throbbing cock. I sat back down as they were both close enough to touch. Amy came to me, sitting in the chair, whereby, she got on all fours and began to suck my cock. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes on each stroke. I motioned for Rob to come in behind her. Rob approached her ass, kissing her ass cheeks as he began to rub his fingers on her juicy slit. He slowly inserted first one then two fingers into Amy's cunt as she gasped and pushed back against them. I began to build towards climax as Amy began to ride Rob's fingers, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment. I began to feel Amy shudder as she began to convulse in orgasm, I came at the same time, filling her mouth with my cum.

Amy sat on the floor as she gathered her strength, Rob however, could not wait and kissed Amy with my cum still dripping from her mouth. Amy took Rob's cock in her mouth and began to rhythmically suck his cock, stopping to lick his shaft and then sucking first the right ball, then the left. I reached down to play with Amy's clit. Her pussy was so wet! She began to shudder again in orgasm. This time, instead of stopping to rest, she sensed Rob was nearing orgasm. She stood up, grabbed both of our hands, and led Rob and I to the bed. She ripped the covers and sheet down laid down making room for Rob. Rob lay beside Amy so that they were facing each other. Amy then kissed Rob tenderly, their tongues meeting and intertwining softly at first the becoming more passionate. I pulled my chair over to have a great view as I began to stroke my own cock.

Amy began to play with Rob's cock stroking it ever so softly. She then pulled him on top of her, kissing him fiercely, passionately. Rob lifted himself as Amy guided him into her quivering cunt. Amy gasped and slowly relaxed as Rob, being very gentle, slowly lowered himself deep inside of her.

Amy cried out' "God, you are so big. Please be gentle."

Rob bent down and kissed her, and began to rhythmically stroke in and out, very slowly. Soon, Amy reached behind him to grab his hands to set a faster pace as she began to buck with desire. Rob allowed her to pull him into her and then began to move faster. Soon, Amy began to climax, her body jerking and writhing as her body orgasmed in waves. I began to be concerned as it didn't seem she would ever stop. Rob, meanwhile, was coming to orgasm himself.

He cried out, "Oh God I am cumming. Can I cum in you?"

Amy breathlessly exclaimed, "I want all of you, cum in me, cum in me, CUM IN ME!" as Rob released his load.

Rob convulsed as all of his pent up anxiety flowed out through his dick. He convulsed as Amy's pussy tightened and then released to milk out every drop of cum he had.

Rob bent down and slowly kissed Amy and then kissed each of her breasts. Rob rolled to Amy's left side. I slowly got up as I looked at my wife and she looked at me. I approached the bed where I could see Rob's juices running down between my wife's legs.

Amy took me by the hand and swung me around between her legs. I began to mount her to insert my penis and she stopped me. Amy then pushed my head between her legs, urging me to lick her cunt. I began to lick the lips of her pussy, for the first time tasting the remnants of another man's cum.

Amy moaned again. I did not know she could still react to my tongue after a fresh fucking from Rob. She began to urge me to lick faster and harder. I stuck my fingers in her wet pussy, where they quickly became covered in her and Rob's juices. I continued to lick her cunt until she arched her back and shuddered again, covering my face with her and Rob's juices. She took my face and began to kiss me all over and guiding my cock for sweet insertion. I came almost at once, no longer able to hold back. Amy was so exhausted and covered with sweat; she lay quietly as I kissed her gently and told her I loved her. She whispered that she loved me too and told me to sleep.

I told her that I respected her wishes and she assured me this was her choice. She rolled over to put her arm across Rob's naked body, telling him he was an excellent lover and that she loved his big, thick cock. Rob told Amy and me that we should all three stay in bed until the morning.

Amy asked if I wouldn't mind going back to our room, she wanted to stay there with Rob and have him one more time in the morning. Amy told me that this was her last time with Rob, as she and Rob had agreed that this was a one-time shot. I asked her if she was all right and Amy told me how lucky she was to have a sensitive, caring husband like me to help fulfill her.

I asked her if she was ok with Rob's big cock in her pussy and she said she was fine and that she was at peace with our choices and she looked forward to our next adventure. Amy then reminded me that I would never know when she might plan the next adventure.

I grinned broadly and said, "Unless I beat you to it." I then left Amy to enjoy one more adventure alone with Rob.

(The End)

Like Reply
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN (PART1)
===========================================================

Manisha and I have been married nearly two years and everything was great. One morning we were just waking up when Manisha said that she had strange dream. I asked her about it and she said that she dreamed about someone from work. That caught my attention. I asked, "You mean a guy? Is it somebody you know?" "It was a guy from work. I don't really know him; he is just someone I see at the office occasionally."Even through my sleepy eyes I could see Manisha was blushing. "And what were you up to in the dream." She said, "Nothing, just talking ...I don't remember much..." "What's his name?" "Rohit Sinha." I could see that Manisha didn't want to say more so I teased her a little. "Did you ever dream of him before?" "No. That's what made it so strange." I teased her for a little while longer then I got into the shower. By the time I finished my breakfast I had pushed Manisha's dream out of my mind and replaced it with thoughts about work. The subject of Manisha's dream didn't come up again until several days later. I was having lunch with Ritesh Sen, a buyer for one of the studios I service. Ritesh is quite the ladies man. It seems like he is always talking about a new woman in his life. That day at lunch Ritesh started to tell me about a dream he had. When he finished I mentioned about my wife's dream expecting to get a laugh out of it. When I finished the story Ritesh said, "You better keep an eye on her."
I asked what he meant and he said, "When I have a dream about someone it's because I am sexually attracted to that person. Every time I wake up after a dream like that I can't get the person in the dream out of my mind. I think that is probably true for anyone including your wife."
I was getting a little angry with Ritesh. I didn't like him talking about Manisha that way, but I felt a certain truth in what he said. I have had dreams like that and I know when I wake up I can't get the person out of my head for a while. As I got up from the table to go back to work Ritesh said, "Remember what I said, she wants him. That's why she dreamed about him. You better keep an eye on her." That pissed me off. I said, "Manisha's not like that. She would never cheat on me."
"I hope you're right," he replied. When I got back to my office I kept thinking about what Ritesh had said. I couldn't believe that Manisha would be sexually interested in another man. But if she wasn't interested why did she dream about him? Then the answer hit me. The times I had dreams like that I would wake up aroused by the dream, but I never pursued any of the girls I dreamed about. Usually once I was fully awake I would forget about dream. I decided that this was the case with Manisha. That evening as I was with Manisha watching TV, I suddenly thought of her dream. I looked at her face and asked her, "Have you had any more nasty dreams lately?" Manisha looked puzzled. "What nasty dreams?" "Like the one you had about Rohit Sinha." "What? Are you still thinking about that? I had forgotten all about it. No, I haven't had any more dreams about. Anyway there was nothing nasty about it. Why do you ask?" "Just curious. What does Rohit Sinha look like?" "Oh I get it. You're jealous. Well you don't have anything to be jealous about. I have no interest in Rohit Sinha." "Well, why do you think you dreamed about him?" "You know what dreams are like. There are lots of times I see people in a dream and when I wake up I can't figure out why I dreamed about them." Manisha kissed me and said, "You don't have anything to worry about. You know I would never cheat on you. If you really want to know, Rohit is in his forties, he's shorter than me, and he weighs about 170 pounds and is slightly balding. He is not my type at all."
I felt much better. Not just because Rohit Sinha wasn't an Adonis, but because Manisha never had lied to me and if she promised that she would never cheat on me, I believed her. I was able to put the whole thing out on my mind for the next couple of weeks. That's when Manisha got her own office. Manisha called me from work to tell me the good news and insisted that we go out to dinner to celebrate. She told me to come over to see her new office then we would go out to dinner. Although I had been in Manisha's building many times over the last few years I had never been on the fifth floor where her new office was located. When I got off of the elevator I was in the center of a large open area filled cubicles made with modular furniture. The walls of the cubicles were about five feet high so you couldn't see who was in them. The managers and supervisors offices were along the outside walls of the building. Manisha's new office was in the back right hand side of the building next to the corner office. As I walked down a passage way between rows of cubicles one of the name tags caught my eye. I wasn't consciously looking at the name tags but Rohit Sinha's name just jumped out at me. I backed up and looked in at the man sitting the cubicle. He had his back to me and was on the phone. Although I didn't want him to turn around and see me I couldn't seem to make myself move and before I could recover my composure he put the phone down, glanced up and asked if he could help me. I stammered for a second and managed to say, "I just saw the name Rohit Sinha on the name tag here," while I pointed at the tag next to the opening to the cubicle. "I went to college with a Rohit Sinha. You obviously are not the Rohit Sinha I knew. Is this your cube?" "Yea, I'm Rohit Sinha. There's probably a lot of Rohit Sinhas' and I'm the one you don't know." He did not bother to look up while he answered my question, clearly showing that he didn't care much. I was very disturbed as I walked away for Sinha's cubicle. He was six feet tall, very athletic looking, had a full head of dark hair and couldn't be much more than 30 years old. When I got to Manisha's office I was confused and a little angry. Manisha had lied when she described Rohit to me. Now I was going to have to find out why. When I walked into her office I lost most of my anger. Manisha was genuinely happy to see me and I just couldn't stay mad. She was so excited about her promotion and her new office. She said, "Look, come here and look at this." She was pointing at the window behind her desk. Then she opened the blinds revealing a great view of of the city. "What do you think of that?" Her excitement was contagious. I told her I thought it was a great view and that I was very proud of her. Then I sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk and she told me about her new duties and how much more she would be making. After twenty minutes of chit chat we left to go to dinner. As we started down on the elevator I casually mentioned that I had seen Rohit Sinha. Manisha caught my meaning immediately and she actually laughed. She said, "I guess he didn't look like I described him did he?" "Not exactly." "You know why, don't you?" "I guess so. You thought I would be jealous so you wanted to put my mind at ease." "Well, what would you have thought if I described him as he really is?" "I guess I see your point." And I did. Manisha's demeanor told me that she had nothing to hide and I should stop worrying about Rohit Sinha except that I owed it to myself to be rude to him if I ever got the chance. The rest of the evening was very pleasant and we ended the night by making love slowly. A few days later I was having a business lunch with Ritesh Sen and Sheetal Chopra. After we had completed our business we sat talking over coffee. Out of the blue Ritesh asked, "What ever happened with your wife and that guy she had the dream about?"

Like Reply
Before I could respond Sheetal had jumped into the conversation, "What this about? It sounds juicy." I said, "Nothing happened." Sheetal looked disappointed and asked, "What kind of dream?"

I was going to say it was nothing and leave it at that but Ritesh quickly told Sheetal the whole story. Sheetal seemed to really enjoy listening to the story and when Ritesh was done Sheetal turned to me an asked, "And you don't think there is a problem with this man?" I knew that Sheetal didn't mean any disrespect for me or Manisha, she just saw this as an interesting story and she wanted to know more. So thinking that none of this was important I told them about how Manisha had described Sinha as a short chubby bald man and that I had seen him and he turned out to be a tall handsome man with a full head of hair and an athletic body. Then I told them that Manisha told me why she lied about him. When I was done Ritesh smiled and said, "You can't be that foolish. Your wife lies about what this guy looks like and that doesn't bother you? You need to find out what is really going on here?" I said, "There's nothing going on. Manisha doesn't know this guy and I am sure if she ever met him she wouldn't like him." Ritesh asked, "How can you know that?" I was getting annoyed with Ritesh again, "I know because I know Manisha." As I was staring at Ritesh I heard Sheetal say something but wasn't sure what. I turned and asked him what he said. Sheetal said, "I said that you should get your wife and this guy together and watch how the act around each other." I said, "There would be nothing to watch because there is nothing to see and even if my wife was interested in this guy, she sure as hell wouldn't do anything with me around." "Well, then you shouldn't be around." Ritesh responded.
Then Sheetal said, "Right. You need to get then together somewhere that you can watch them without them knowing." I was getting pissed now. "I don't need to spy on my wife because there is nothing to spy on."

Sheetal and Ritesh backed off after that, Ritesh said, "You know best, it's your marriage." That was the end of the conversation. As I drove back to my office I thought about what Ritesh and Sheetal had said to me and although I didn't agree with their assessment of the situation I was curious about how Manisha would act if she was in a social situation with Sinha and I wasn't there. I didn't know how I could make that happen so I put it out of my mind. Actually the opportunity happened without any help from me. About a week after my meeting with Ritesh and Sheetal, Manisha told me that her company was having a dinner party at a hotel. The dinner was for employees and spouses or significant others. The dinner was the following Wednesday evening. I realized that this party gave me an opportunity to observe Manisha and Sinha in a social situation without either of them knowing I was watching. So at five o'clock I called Manisha and told her that I had some people coming late to pick up orders and I wouldn't get to the dinner party until eight o'clock. Manisha said, "That's okay. We are supposed to go in for dinner at eight. We'll be socializing and having drinks from 6:30 until eight. I got to the hotel around 6:45 and found that the reception before dinner was in one of the hotel meeting rooms so I headed back to the room. I found a place where I peek in a side door to the meeting room and see in without being seen by anyone in the room. It took a few minutes to spot Manisha. She was standing with some of her friends from work. Manisha had a drink in her hand and she was talking and laughing. As I watched her it struck me how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. I continued staring at her for a while then turned my attention to finding Rohit Sinha. I spotted him on the other side of the room talking to a couple of attractive women. In spite of the fact that I was sure that Manisha wasn't interested in Sinha I was relieved to see that they were not talking. As I continued watching him, Rohit Sinha turned away from the women he was talking to and headed across the room toward Manisha. I felt a sudden knot in my stomach as I followed his progress across the room. He passed no closer than ten feet from Manisha and never looked in her direction and Manisha never stopped the conversation she was having. Rohit continued on to the bar, took three drinks and walked back to join the women he had been talking. I felt very foolish, especially when there was obviously nothing to see. I gave up my post and walked back around to the main door to the reception and went in and joined Manisha. A few nights later I stopped after work to have a beer with Ritesh and as we were talking Sheetal came in and sat with us. We were on our third beer when Ritesh teased me saying, "So I guess everything is good on the home front?" I said, "Things are great." Then like an idiot I told them about spying on Manisha at the party. I somehow thought that when I told them how Manisha never even looked at Sinha and it was quite obvious that she had no interest in him that Ritesh and Sheetal would realize that Manisha was never going to have anything to do with Sinha. I was wrong. Ritesh said, "That doesn't prove anything. It was a company party right? And you wife was with her friends. She couldn't very well flirt with Rohit Sinha in front of her peers and then innocently sit down to dinner with you. That would cause all kinds of problems for her at work." Sheetal added, "Just think of the gossip that would generate." That thought appealed to Sheetal. Ritesh said, "The fact that your wife dreamed about this guy doesn't mean that there is anything going between them." That was the first positive thing Ritesh had said and I told him I agreed with him. But them he continued, "The dream just means that she is sexually attracted to him. Because she loves you she would never approach Rohit Sinha but watch out if he ever starts coming on to her." I said, "God dam it! Manisha is not attracted to that asshole and it doesn't matter if he comes on to her or not, she would never have anything to do with him.
Ritesh said, "Take it easy, we’re just teasing you. You're probably right. But then again how will you ever know for sure?" Sheetal cleared his throat and said, "Well you know, there is a way he could find out what would happen. I mean find out what would happen if Rohit Sinha did hit on Manisha." By this time we were on our fifth round of drinks and I was just drunk enough to seriously listen to Sheetal's idea when I should have just gone home. "How would I do that?"
Sheetal looked at Ritesh then back at me as though we were about to get involved in a conspiracy and spoke softly so no one else could hear. "All you have to do is make Rohit Sinha think that Manisha has the hots for him. Unless he is gay, he will go after your sexy wife." "What am I supposed to do, walk up to him and say 'My wife has the hots for you.'?" I responded sarcastically.

(END OF PART1)
Like Reply
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN (2ND PART)

"No. You get someone else to tell him." Sheetal replied. "I am not about to tell someone else to go tell this guy my wife is interested in him sexually. And besides you can't just walk up to the guy out of the blue and tell him that some woman has the hots for him." I couldn't believe I was even having this conversation. I knew I should go home but I was content to be one of the conspirators for a while. Suddenly Sheetal broke into a big smile and said, "I've got it. You do it. You get to know him then tell him you heard that this lady named Manisha has the hots for him." I said, "I can't do that. He would recognize me as Manisha's husband." Then Sheetal laughed and said, "He hardly looked at you that day you met him, and it seems he has not seen you two together much, right? He wouldn't recognize you. That way you could talk to this guy and get his trust and then tell him you heard from someone that Manisha was very interested in him. That way you could monitor his progress as he tries to seduce your wife." At that point I said, "You know that just might work. That is if I felt any need to try to get some guy to seduce my wife, which I don't. I'm going home." Luckily the bar we were at was within walking distance of my house because I was in no shape to drive. When I got home Manisha took one look at me and said, "I hope you didn't drive home." I told her I didn't, and she said, "Go to bed." Which I did and I quickly fell asleep. That night I had crazy dreams. I woke up around five a.m and could not get back to sleep. My stomach burned and my head hurt and I couldn't get Sheetal's idea of telling Rohit Sinha that Manisha was attracted to him out of my head. I guessed that it was because I was tired and hung over that the idea appealed to me. Somehow I knew it was a stupid idea but I couldn't get it out of my head.
I finally did fall asleep again and woke up at eight. I had to rush to shower and dress and I skipped breakfast to get to work on time. At ten, I slipped out to get some breakfast. While I sat by myself, I thought over the conversations from the night before with Sheetal and Ritesh and the dreams I had. Somehow through all of this I arrived at the conclusion that maybe it would be a good idea to see if it could be feasible to give Rohit Sinha a push in Manisha's direction. After all when she rejected him I would be a winner on more than one level. First, it would show me that Manisha was a true and faithful wife, second, it would be a slap in the face for Rohit Sinha to be rejected and then I wouldn't have to look for a chance to be rude to him. Third, it would prove to Ritesh and Sheetal that I was right about Manisha all along. I knew that whatever I did, I didn't want Ritesh and Sheetal to know anything about it till it was all over, so I couldn't ask for their help. I really didn't need their help anyway. I started planning what I would need to do if I decided to go forward with this scheme. The more I thought about it the more excited I got by the idea of playing a game on everyone. Kind of like playing private detective. So, I decided to give my plan a try. The first thing I had to do was find out how I could get close to Rohit Sinha. I would have to spend some time talking to him to get his confidence before I tried to plant the idea that Manisha liked him in his head. If I couldn't work that part out there was no point in going any farther with the scheme. So starting that night after work I sat in my car across the street from the building that Manisha and Rohit Sinha worked in. When Rohit came out I waited to see what kind of car he drove. When I saw him get into a 1999 Monte Carlo I was ready to follow him except that he turned in the opposite direction I was facing and I couldn't get turned around in time to follow him. The next night I was there again, only this time I was ready to follow him in the direction he went the previous night. When I saw him get into his car I started my engine and was on his tail as soon as he pulled onto the street. I was getting a charge out of following him. It added a little excitement to my life. I followed Rohit Sinha for about ten blocks then he pulled into a shopping center. I pulled in and parked where I could watch him. He got out of his car and went into a bar call The Coffee Room. I got out of my car and went over and peeked in the window. I couldn't see much except a couple of pool tables. I opened the door and took a quick look inside. Rohit was just sitting down at the bar so I closed the door and went home. I followed Rohit a few more times the following days and he stopped at that same bar almost every night. So now I knew where to find him. Then came the hard part. It was time to start working on Rohit Sinha. The following Monday after work I went to the bar and entered. He was there when I walked in. He was shooting pool by himself so I got a beer and went over and asked him if he wanted to play. He said, "For a beer?"

I said, "Sure."

We played three times I won twice he won once. As we were drinking a beer after the last game I introduced my self as Vicky Sen and he said he was Rohit Sinha. We talked for a while and I asked him where he worked. When he told me I said, "Some of my girlfriend's friends work there." I left it at that.

Like Reply