Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
=====================================================================================
CONFESSION OF AN UNFAITHFUL HOUSEWIFE (PART1)
=====================================================================================
“Stave will be angry,” my husband would often say when his projects were not turning out well. “You really have to worry about Stave there. He is a tyrant. We are all there just to serve,” he would say. I often wondered what type of man he was who could cause such trepidation in another man. I learned from my hubby that Stave had slept with their client's sexy wife. My hubby told me he often overheard some women praising his 'bedroom abilities’ in the lunchroom. “He sounds frightening. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with such a person,” I replied. One night I went with my hubby to his company's annual party. I saw this very attractive man. I noticed he kept looking at me from the stage. I would catch him out of the corner of my eye watching me while I was talking or laughing with other guests. After the show, he came up and introduced himself. He was Stave. I have heard about this guy a lot but never met him. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he just had to talk to me. I was impressed with him - he was highly intelligent and fun to be around. We talked as if we knew each other for a long time. As we stood there chatting, he kept praising me on how pretty I was, how good I smelled, how nice I was dressed, what a nice person I was, making me feel incredibly special and attractive. Later when my husband joined us, I found myself in a small group heading off for drinks with him. The three of us spent most of the night together. I felt bad when the time came to leave the party and go back home.
My hubby and I talked about his boss the whole way home. Later that night, I started thinking about him. I thought I had to know more about this man. I wished I had schemed a way to meet him again later. The following day I called him. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I felt that hot flash you get when you are nervous. I told him I had enjoyed his company very much the previous night. He told me he felt the same way. He told me that he also found me very attractive on the night. He was afraid to even go to the bathroom because he was afraid he wouldn't find me again. He then told me he was with other people and would call me later. I suspected my hubby was the ‘other people’. I was unable to contain my anticipation of his call. Thirty minutes later, to my amazement, he called me and we talked. Once again I felt tongue tied. We talked for more than an hour. It was so refreshing to have a man that actually made me feel so beautiful. I really got to know him and thought this guy is a completely different person to the man he is made to be. He forced me to promise that I will meet him in one of his apartment next Saturday afternoon. On that Saturday I went to meet him keeping my children’s in the care of my husband.

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If I’d known he was going to have this effect on me, I probably wouldn’t have come. He was too handsome, too charming and obviously had too much power over me. The power to make me weak in the knees and cloud my senses. The power to make me not only willing to sleep with a man I barely knew, but be on the verge of begging for his touch. He had to know I was putty in his hands, had to know I was his for the taking. And yet he’d asked permission to make love to me, and was still waiting for my answer. As much as I’d agonized over my decision to come here with him, the decision to go through with sharing his bed was easy. I wanted him, and regardless of his reasons for wanting me, there was only one response I could give. My lashes fluttered, and I opened my eyes to see him watching me closely, his expression intense and strained. “Yes,” I said finally. I felt the tension seep from his body, saw the lines in his face vanish. Then, before I could form another thought, he scooped me into his arms, his long strides eating up the distance to the bedroom. Once inside, he laid me gently on the made bed, then stepped back to divest him self of clothing. Rising up on my elbows, I watched him kick off his shoes, undo his cuff links, shed his jacket, tie, shirt and slacks. He came back to me in all his naked glory, so magnificent he made my mouth go dry. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he opened a drawer in the nightstand and removed a box of condoms, setting them on one of the pillows in easy reach. And then he turned his attention back to me, undivided, focused. The need swirling in my belly began to build and spread outward.
He traced the line of pale flesh above the scalloped cup of my black bra, never taking his eyes from me. Leaning in, he used his teeth to nibble and bite at my bottom lip. I opened to him, wanting more, wanting everything. And he gave it to me, covering my mouth, molding their bodies together, kissing me until I was limp and gasping for air. When we parted, Stave grabbed me by the waist and dragged me more to the center of the bed. Then he sat back and lifted my leg until the sole of my satin pump rested flat against his bare chest. He reached past my bent knee, letting his callus palms run up and down my thigh. Slipping off my shoe, he pressed a kiss to the inside of my bare ankle. I gave a gasp of surprise and Stave chuckled. I almost wished he’d hurry up to slow down the agony he was creating now, the heaving and writhing lust monster coming to life in my belly and between my legs. It had fangs and claws and was tearing at my insides, making me shiver and moan. And I could tell by the simmering, possessive look in his eyes that he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He switched to my other leg, following the same process, causing perspiration to break out along my upper lip, inside my elbows, behind my knees. When he finished, he glided his hand inside my leg and found that indeed I was not wearing panties. “That’s where I have wanted to be all night,” Stave whispered. Next, he reached behind me and deftly undid my bra, pitching the strapless garment in the same direction as my other lingerie. I fought the urge to hide my nudity with my hands or reach for a corner of the bedspread, reminding my self that I’d chosen this. And Stave wasn’t exactly the first man to see me naked. He was definitely more handsome and masterful than my husband. I couldn’t remember another man ever making me want him with just one look, ever making my mouth water or my body vibrate so strongly with unleashed desire. I felt like throwing out my arms and screaming, “Take me. Use me.” Stave moved to cover my body with his own, taking my mouth in a slow, bone-melting kiss. His broad chest, with its sprinkling of dark, springy hair, flattened my breasts and rubbed against my nipples. His erection, hard and hot, nudged my stomach. Digging my nails into his slick shoulders and back, I tipped my hips, trying to get closer, urging him to slip inside, where I needed him most. But his exercise in torture wasn’t over yet. He finished with my mouth, trailing his lips along my chin, down the column of my throat, across my collarbone and the swell of my right breast. His tongue swept across the beaded peak and I groaned, arching upward. Stave continued to lick, nip, suckle and drive all sensible thought from my head. I dug my fingers into his hair, trying to tug him away even as my back bowed into his magic touch. A whimper slipped past my lips, and I fully expected to expire on the spot. If I survived long enough to regain the use of my limbs and brain cells, I fully intended to exact a bit of my own sweet revenge. He lifted my head and a cocky, satisfied grin spread across my face. But the smoldering heat in his eyes belied the lighter lift of his lips. “I want to do more,” Stave said in a tight, gravelly voice, holding my gaze. “I want to kiss you from head to toe. Taste every inch of your skin, then come back for seconds.” He crawled up a few inches until our eyes and mouths and naughty parts aligned. Threading one hand through the hair at my temple, he reached past me and grabbed the box of condoms, struggling to open it one-handed. “I want to,” he repeated, “but I can’t. I don’t have that much self-control.” When he had a single square packet free, he tore the end off with his teeth and spat the plastic aside. It took him less than a second to sheath himself and settle more fully between my legs, which I had wrapped loosely around his hips. Stave took my mouth, speaking between wet, breath-stealing kisses. “Later, all right? I’ll lick you all over later. I promise.” With one smooth, powerful motion, he was inside me, stretching me, filling me, setting my nerve endings on fire. Air hissed through his clenched teeth as he held himself perfectly still above me, the muscles in his throat roped and taut. I knew he was waiting for me, giving my time to adjust to his invasion, the size and hardness of his impressive length. But I didn’t need time. I only needed him. From the moment he’d entered me, everything about this encounter had felt right. And now all I wanted was for him to move, to fill me even more fully and send my flying over the abyss that hovered just out of reach. Twining my arms around his neck to match the twist of my legs at his hips, I drew him closer. “Don’t stop now,” I whispered a split second before our mouths met. He groaned the sound vibrating against my lips, through my torso and limbs and into my soul. His hands tightened on my waist, lifting me slightly as he pulled back. I started to whimper at the friction he created and the sudden loss of his heat, but before the noise could work its way up from my diaphragm, he thrust forward again.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Slowly, methodically, he moved in and out. Smooth motions at first, then building in speed and intensity. My breathing increased, my lungs contracting to absorb less and less oxygen with each breath. I raised my legs higher, gripping him about the waist, doing everything I could to pull him deeper. It wasn’t enough. Stave was pounding into me now, his fingers digging into the flesh of my buttocks, but still I wanted more. I wanted harder, faster, stronger… More, more, more.

Even as I thought it, the words tumbled from my lips. Broken and disjointed, but directly into Stave’s ear. He heard, agreed, obeyed, took me higher and faster until I was gasping. My body strained for him, strained for release. And then it hit with the impact of a bullet, making me cry out and claw at his back with my nails. My inner muscles spasmed around him, and I moaned in wonder as he took me climbing again. The second climax was as strong as the first, rocking my self to my very core. And this time, he came with me, grinding his mouth to me as he pumped one last time, and then went rigid above me. For several long minutes, we lay there, tangled and still, our ragged breathing the only sound in the otherwise silent room. I couldn’t move, my bones weak, I was nonexistent. I never ever experienced an orgasm even close to that in my adult life, not to mention the level of sensuality, passion, eroticism and intensity Stave had shown me.
I’d ever suspected sex with Stave would be half as satisfying as what we’d just done. With a reluctant groan, Stave rolled aside. The air in the room washed over my naked, damp body, making me shiver. But a second later, Stave’d pulled back the bedspread and was dragging me toward the headboard. Stave tucked me under the covers, propped a pillow beneath my head and then slipped an arm around my shoulders and hugged me close. “They were my hubby’s idea.” The words popped out without conscious thought. “What was?” “The panties. My hubby always tells me that It would be very sexy If I do not wear any, and see you are also appreciating this.” His grin turned even more wicked, “Your husband is right. He winked at me and said Remind me to send him a thank-you note when we get back. And maybe a pay raise. Go to sleep now,” Stave whispered, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. This was somewhat lacking, but I was too tired and too satisfied to care. Curling into him, I closed my eyes and let my self drift off, vaguely aware of the smile stretched across my face. I felt desired, desirable and glad to be alive. And grateful to Stave for showing me how lovemaking could be. I had been wildly unfaithful to my husband but incredibly, I did not feel guilty. I didn't feel I was doing any wrong to my husband. I returned home from that trip very confused, yet elated. After that incident we went on to have sex in my office, his office, his house, and my house. Each time we made love it was so intense we lost track of time, it seemed to go away. Words can't even describe how my whole body tingled from his devouring of me. He touched my soul. I had the feeling of oneness with him that I had never felt before. I dreamed about him and daydreamed about the moments we spent together.

(END OF PART 1)
Like Reply
I will keep on posting this long series of stories , Provided getting some likes and repus for the time and efforts .
Otherwise no further updates will come .
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 07:45 PM)ddey333 Wrote: I will keep on posting this long series of stories , Provided getting some likes and repus for the time and efforts .
Otherwise no further updates will come .

OH! great do not worry ...... people will soon realize your effort n will enjoy ur postings .........
Like Reply
CONFESSION OF AN UNFAITHFUL HOUSEWIFE (LAST PART)

I want to describe one of our adventures in details. That day my elder son Jeff was hospitalized for an appendix operation. His appendix was infected somehow and doctors suggested for an urgent operation. Doctors warned us because of the intensity of the infection it was not possible for them to tell how his condition will be after the operation. We were all very tensed and waiting in the lobby of the hospital. My husband took my hand in his hand and we were silently praying to god for the betterment of my son Jeff. My 12 years old daughter was also crying for his brother and her grandmother was trying to make her calm. The situation was much tensed and we were all waiting for the doctors to come out from the operation chamber. Certainly my cell phone rang. It was Stave, he asked me about the situation and I said we were all waiting outside in the lobby, jeff’s operation was just started. He asked me not to be tensed and keep faith on the god. Every thing will be ok. He also told me to call him if anything needed. After an hour the doctors came out from the operation chamber. We got information from the reception that his operation was successful and over but next 3 hours will be very critical for him. So we decided to wait for another three hours. My cell phone rang again and again it was Stave. He said he was waiting for me in his van in the basement car parking area of the hospital. I was thinking that should I meet him or not in this critical situation. But Stave requested me to meet him, at least for few minutes, so that I can relax a bit. I told my husband and my daughter that I need some fresh air. If any thing happens please call me in my cell phone. I knew that if I went to his car, we were going to have sex again without bothering about the critical situation of my son. I tried hard not to go. But I could not. As soon as I decided to meet him, it made me feel terribly excited as well as relaxed. As soon as I entered in his van parked in the very quiet basement car parking area of the hospital, Stave took my face in his hands and kissed my lips ever so gently I thought I'd melt. I was so startled, like a teenager who had been kissed for the first time on her first date. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. I came undone. How could it be that I could feel this way about this man while my own son lying in the bed of the observation room of the hospital. After a pause he again kissed me, this time fiercely, almost savagely. I found myself responding in the same way. One of his hands was locked in my head, holding my head back. The other hand gripped my body tightly. The thought flitted across my mind that I must stop the madness right now, I am not in the situation to enjoy a sexual intercourse while my own son lying in a critical condition. But intense, irresistible desire surged through my body and I clutched him as if I was drowning. Stave lowered me onto the seat, his mouth never leaving mine for an instant. After kissing me until our mouths began to ache, Stave disentangled himself from the embrace and then gently arranged my body so that my arms were thrown back in abandonment behind my head, and my legs were spread as wide apart as the limited seat space allowed it. For a moment I moved to stop him. It was too personal, too soon. But then with an involuntary groan, I gave in. My head was spinning, I couldn't breathe. It seemed that he knew without any words being exchanged how my body was reacting. Then he supported himself up on his elbows and slowly eased his enormous cock inside me. Again we were kissing wildly, biting, thrusting with our tongues. I felt a new wave of desire sweep through my body. I could feel every fiber of his enormous cock inside me, thrusting until I thought I could take no more, then withdrawing until I begged him to return. His hands were molesting my breasts very badly, and his mouth was on my nipples, teasing, driving up and up in a crescendo. Within a few minutes he started pumping my pussy with his enormous rock solid cock. I forgot everything about my son’s critical condition as he humped me. I was in my seventh heaven. After humping me for at least 10 minutes he started giving some violent jerks and we shouted together enjoying the unbearable pleasures of our release. This was how lovemaking could really be like. And should be like. Not the routine, rather predictable sex I had grown accustomed to in my marriage. But the wild, abandoned feeling of two people giving each other so much pleasure that at times it felt almost unbearable in its intensity. It took us a long time to catch our breath. Afterwards we lay clinging together, unable to speak. Stave raised himself on an elbow. On the cleft of my breast there was a bead of perspiration and gently he ran his hands over it and then over my breasts. “You are beautiful” he said, kissing them, kissing me. I came back to my senses when my cell phone rang again and my husband asked me to come back after informing me that doctors just told them that our son is out of danger now. I came back to the lobby being very relaxed. Stave gave me that yearning of love and fulfilled that childhood wish that all women have. To meet the man of our dreams and I felt in my heart that he definitely was the one. From my first sight of him there had been such magic that it made me weak. I still don't know what it is that keeps me attracted to him after all this time. I know everyone will think that I am wrong but how can something that feels so right be so wrong? Love for my husband and my family, I told myself, had nothing to do with it.

(end)

[+] 7 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
MAKING BABIES WITH AN OUTSIDER

============================================================

My name is Sagar and I have a wonderful wife. Suhasini and I have been trying to have a child, but every month she is right on time with her period. Our doctor has tested my sperm and thinks it is my problem. He has suggested we consider a sperm bank if we want to have children. We are seriously considering that, but we want to keep trying for awhile longer. My office friend, Nitu, and her husband, Nikhilesh , visit us often with their two children. The children are old enough to be tearing around the house while we visit. We don’t mind the noise because we like watching them play and, at the same time, wishing we had at least one of our own. Nitu and his usband sympathize with us and suggest we go ahead to use the sperm bank. Nitu often talks about Nikhilesh’s potent sperm and that she has to be very careful to be sure and take her birth control pills on time. They don’t want any more children right now. One day while Netu and Nikhilesh were visiting us, Nitu made a joking statement that we could use him as a stud and wouldn’t charge anything. He would gladly do it for free. We all laughed and ribbed him for being so eager to plant his seed in Suhasini. That made me start to think Nikhilesh is a nice healthy guy. Would that be better than going to a sperm bank? I dismissed the thought as a wild idea. Later that night while I was having sex with Suhasini, I was thinking about making a comment. We should use Nikhilesh’s sperm to get her pregnant. He could go to a doctor, jack off, then the doctor could implant his sperm. Or, he could put his cock in Suhasini to cum in her. I assumed Suhasini and Nitu would veto that last method. Also, I’m not sure I would want Nikhilesh to fuck my wife. I softly commented to Suhasini, “I don’t know if you’ve thought about it, but Nikhilesh is a good healthy person. We could use his sperm to get you pregnant.” “I’ve thought a little about that, too. But would you want him to implant his seed in me? You know, I was a virgin when we married and you’re the only one I’ve had for sex.” I hesitated to respond. Evidently she is thinking that is the only way to get his sperm. I said, “It would all be in secrets because they are very close to us. No one would ever know except the four of us. Do you think Nitu would let her husband have sex with you? I know Nitu well enough to know she would not agree. She does not seem very possessive of her husband and she is very broad minded too”. “How would you feel, dear husband.” “Oh, I can put up with it for us to have a healthy baby.” I was getting so turned on thinking about my sexy wife being fucking by another man that I immediately started cuming in her. When my breathing came back to normal and I relaxed, she said, “Did that turn you on? I mean when we were talking about my Nikhilesh having sex with me.” I was embarrassed and commented, “I don’t know.” I knew that was a lie. I did get really turned on thinking about Nikhilesh’s cock going back and forth, then spewing cum in her. Nothing more was said about it until the following weekend. We were visiting Nikhilesh and Nitu. Suhasini was playing with the two children when she said, “I want a baby. Somehow I’m going to get pregnant.” Nikhilesh joking said, “So you want a baby. I have the sperm. I’d be happy to give it to you, now or later.” Netu gave her husband dirty look. Suhasini then laughed, “OK, that’s a deal.” She looked at me to get my reaction. Suhasini continued in a joking voice, “That might turn my husband on if we went into the bedroom together.” Suhasini then became more serious, “I’ll do most anything to get impregnated from a healthy guy like you. That is, if my husband and your wife won’t get jealous. Suddenly, everyone became more serious because they thought Suhasini really meant it. Suhasini continued, “No one would ever know except the four of us. I could have a healthy baby and, as far as anyone else knows, Sagar would be the father. There seemed to be a dead silence.
Like Reply
I looked around at the others to see them in thought. I broke the silence, “I would go along with it if every one else would agree.” Nitu said, “Sagar, are you sure you want Nikhilesh to get in bed with your wife?” “We want a baby so much that I’m all for it.” Suhasini then looked at Nikhilesh, “I’m ready.” Suhasini walked over to kiss me. “I’ll be back in a little while.” She then turned to Nikhilesh, “Come on with me.” Nikhilesh looked at Nitu, got up and followed Suhasini down the hall into the bedroom. Sagar watched his wife walking away to be fucked by another man. Sagar and Nitu looked at each other as if they didn’t believe it was happening. It all happened with just a few minutes of discussion. Sagar faced Nitu and said, “What do they expect us to do, just idly sit here while they are getting naked in the bedroom?” “I guess so. Let’s talk about something to get our minds off of what is happening.” They sat and tried to make small talk, but they couldn’t think of much to say. Their minds were on the activities they assumed were going on in the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Suhasini took the initiative. She put her arms around Nikhilesh’s neck and kissed him lightly at first, then he held her tight and they kissed deeply. As their tongues met, he hugged her more tightly. He commented, “Our kisses have always been friendly pecks on the lips, but that kiss really was good.” They kissed some more as they slowly undressed. He sat down on the bed so she could pull his pants off to expose a very hard erection. It was a rare experience for her to see a cock other than her husbands. He hooked his thumbs in the elastic waist band of her panties to pull them down. She thought she would be embarrassed to be standing naked in front of him, but she felt reasonably at ease. He seemed to be mesmerized to see her shapely body with her full breasts pointed at his head. She thought about taking his cock in her mouth, but realized the reason she was in the bedroom with him was to get pregnant. Before she knew what was happening, he had her sit on the edge of the bed while he was standing in front of her. His cock was on the level with her mouth as he edged forward allowing his cock to touch her face. She opened her mouth as he pushed the head in. She cupped his balls while he made slow back and forth movements. She pushed him back a little to be able to speak. “Let’s get on the bed and put this big thing in me.” She could see he was very aroused and ready. She laid on her back, opened her legs allowing him to mount her. His cock was probing for her hole. She took his cock in one hand to give it direction. He moaned as he penetrated her completely on the first stroke. His cock pulled back and plunged again. Their bodies began to move together to relish the sexual ecstasy. He was so excited to be fucking his wife’s friend that he could not hold back. She was encouraging him to flood her womb and was not concerned about having an orgasm for herself. A few moments later he gave a final plunge and loudly moaned at he shot the cum she so much wanted in her body. His sexual convulsions were so dynamic and prolonged that she had an orgasm, too. He laid on top of her while both of them were gasping for breath. He started to roll off of her, but she said, “Keep it in me for a little while. Remember, I want to get pregnant.” When his cock became rather small and she couldn’t feel it, he rolled off to lie beside her. When he regained his breath and strength, he said, “That was wonderful, maybe we should rest a few minutes until I get hard again for more.” “No, I think we should go back in the living room now. Doing it a second time right now probably won’t help in getting me pregnant. It would probably be better if you came back in a couple of days to try again.” Sagar and his office friend, Nitu, were in the living room trying to carry on a conversation. Sagar glanced at his watch to note their spouses had been in the bedroom for about a half hour. Why was Nikhilesh taking so long to fill her with sperm? They weren’t supposed to be enjoying themselves. He was supposed to get her pregnant. Sagar and Nitu were still sitting in the living room when their spouses emerged from the bedroom fully dressed. Sagar thought they looked well satisfied.

Like Reply
Seems not many readers are interested for such kind of stuff.
So stopping posting any further ...
Like Reply
Sagar spoke first, “Well, how did it go?” Suhasini responded, “Successful for the first try.”
Then Nikhilesh pipped up, “And it was even fun.” Nitu gave him a dirty look again and said “It wasn’t supposed to be fun.” Sagar added, “Let them have their fun if it is going to get her pregnant.”
Suhasini had brought a towel with her to sit on as she sat down beside Sagar. She leaned into him for a lingering kiss. “Maybe you will be a daddy someday.” The two couples talked about getting together again. It was going to be another three weeks before Suhasini’s period was due. Nikhilesh would have plenty of time to try to impregnate her again. Suhasini invited Nikhilesh and Nitu to come over again soon. Bring the kids because they could play in the basement while the adult activities were going on.
Two evenings later Nikhilesh and Nitu arrived for the visit. They sat for a glass of cold drinks to talk about everything except for the one thing they knew would happen. Suhasini looked admiringly at the children as they played. “I’m going to have one of those in about nine months from now.” Suhasini got up to tug Nikhilesh to his feet, “OK, big boy, let’s go.” She looked at Nitu, “Why don’t you take the children to the basement where there is plenty of room for them to play.” Suhasini and Nikhilesh stood hand in hand until the children had disappeared with Nitu. Sagar wistfully watched his wife lead Nikhilesh down the hall and disappear through the bedroom door. He knew she was going to get her pussy full of cum again. Nikhilesh took Suhasini in his arms to kiss her deeply. She could feel his hardness rubbing against her body. He mentioned that last time they hurried too much. He suggested that as long as they were going to have sex, it should be enjoyable to both of them. Don’t hurry, but have more foreplay. She agreed. They slowly undressed together. When her bra was removed, he nuzzled her breasts, then kissed them. She realized she could enjoy his caresses much more than she thought. He kissed her stomach, positioned her to sit on the edge of the bed, then got down on his knees to bury his face at her crotch. He licked up and down her slit. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs allowing him all the room he needed to kiss between her crotch all the way from the crease in her ass to her clit. She was starting to moan a little and ...encouraged him to continue kissing and licking. They moved up on the bed where she took his cock in her mouth. She pulled back off his cock once to say, “I wonder what Nitu and Sagar are going to think if we take a long time before we are through.” “Right now, I’m not thinking about that. I’m enjoying my time here with you too much. You are a very sexy beautiful girl.” Nitu had returned from the basement to join Sagar in the living room. They sat silent listening for any noises coming from the bedroom. Finally Sagar said, “They must be taking their time. I don’t hear any loud moaning, groaning or yelling.” “Yes, I think they are in there enjoying themselves while we sit here twiddling our thumbs. What do you think we should do?”

Like Reply
After one hour she hesitated as if listening for other noises, then commented, “I haven’t heard anything from the other bedroom. Do you think they have finished.” In the meantime in the bedroom, Nikhilesh and Suhasini had been leisurely having sex. He had flooded her pussy with cum one time. They decided to relax for a while, then have more sex. She took his cock in her mouth to get it hard again. She kissed his balls while thinking this is where the sperm is coming from that is going to get me pregnant. Nikhilesh then mounted her doggie style and proceeded to slowly fuck her.
Suhasini said, “I’m wondering if our mates are getting bored sitting in the living room while we are having our fun.” “Let them wait, I’m going to enjoy this for a long time. I could spend all night with you and not get worn out.” Sagar commented, “Nikhilesh and Suhasini must really be enjoying their time together. They are in there to get her pregnant, but I suspect they are staying longer because they are having a good time. That’s alright, we had a wonderful time.” Nitu and her office friend were just getting settled with some cold drinks in the living room when their mates came out of the master bedroom to enter the living room. Sagar was the first to speak, “Well, do you think you are pregnant yet? Since it took you so long, you two must have been enjoying yourselves.” Nikhilesh spoke, “I wanted to make sure I gave her enough sperm so we stayed longer. I only wanted to get her pregnant.”
Both Sagar and Nitu knew that was a big fib, but let it go by. Nikhilesh walked over to Nitu to sit by her. They hugged and kissed. Suhasini sat by Sagar who was more than happy to hug and kiss his own wife. Nitu served coffee while they all sat and talked about their future when Suhasini would hopefully have a baby. Time went by without the two couples getting together again. Suhasini missed her period. She went to the doctor who informed her that she was pregnant. She was elated. The two couples continued to visit each other but refrained from sex. There were too many family members around and Suhasini didn’t want to chance getting caught. She didn’t want anyone else to know she was pregnant by her husband’s friend. One day when Suhasini was several months along and her belly was rather big, Nikhilesh came visiting her without his wife and children. Sagar was not there, that night he was out of station with his office tour. Nikhilesh said, “You know, I think pregnant women are very sexy. When Nitu was pregnant, I enjoyed so much to see her naked. I could get a big erection just looking at her.” Suhasini was sitting on the couch and looked at Nikhilesh, “If you would like to, you can rub your hand on our baby.” Nikhilesh walked over to her, slowly put his hand on her belly to softly rub her through her clothes. “Ooooohhh. That feels so good. It would be much better if I could feel and see your stretched skin.” Suhasini said, “Go ahead, it’s alright with me, pull my dress up and feel.”
Suhasini responded, “I still have other clothes on under my dress. Let me go into the bedroom and removed them. I’ll be right back.” Nikhilesh helped Suhasini stand up, then watched as she walked down the hall to the master bedroom. When she came back, Nikhilesh noticed she was wearing a robe that was buttoned the full length down the front. She sat down on the couch and proceeded to undo all buttons. She was completely naked underneath the robe. Nikhilesh notice her full breasts were exposed along with seeing her bush at her crotch. Her belly was very big. Nikhilesh exclaimed, “Oh, that is so beautiful, and sexy if I might add. I want to feel you and maybe feel the child move.” Nikhilesh got down on his knees in front of her and he let his hands move over her stretched skin. He said, “You are so sexy, my cock is about to explode. You turn me on so much.”
Like Reply
Nikhilesh leaned forward to suck on a nipple while his hands roamed over her belly. His hands went lower to her bush as if he was attempting to feel her pussy. Nikhilesh stammered, “Suhasini, it would be so wonderful if you would......”. His voice trailed off, but Suhasini knew what he was hinting about. Suhasini said yes Nitu told me that when she was pregnant, you used to fuck her as much as you could. I don’t know if Sagar would approve what you want now.” Nikhilesh said yes…may be but he is not here and I know you also want it as much as I want it. Suhasini didn’t say anything but savored his hands roaming her body. This man was the father of her baby. Then suddenly Suhasini said , “ OK Go ahead, it’s alright with me.” Suhasini spread her legs and scooted her butt to the front of the couch. Nikhilesh quickly dropped his jeans and shorts letting his very hard erection pop out. He got down on his knees and guided his erection to her pussy. He rubbed the head up and down her slit to mix his pre cum with her juices. He was able to get the head started in, but she was not very wet. He pulled back, moved his mouth down to kiss and lick her pussy. With his saliva now mixing with other juices, he pushed his tongue in her hole to lubricate her. Then when he again aimed his cock at her pussy, he was able to work it all the way in. He nuzzled her enlarged breasts with his nose, took each nipple in his mouth while his cock was going back and forth. When he was about to cum, he yelled, “I’m going to cum and cover you with it.” Suhasini heard him loudly groan as he shot the first spurt in her pussy. He quickly pulled out to let the rest of his cum spew all over her belly as he continued to jack his cock. Suhasini took both hands and rubbed cum all over her stretched skin. As he was coming down from his high, Suhasini said, “That’s what you used to do when Nitu was pregnant na?. I suspected all along Suhasini also wanted to do it with Nikhilesh.” That night when Nikhilesh was returning back to his home Suhasini said I think we should do it again and again whenever it is and possible for us. I will call you next time when Sagar will be out of station with his office tour. Nikhilesh was very very happy listing this.

XXXX
Like Reply
MY MOM LEFT US FOR A 14 INCH COCK
============================================================

Hi! Everybody this is Soumen and I live in an apartment in Jadavpure in kolkata. I want to share one of my experiences with all of u. so let me start, my family consists of my father, my mom and me. My father is a marketing manager of a reputed MNC company. He stays at home only for 3-4 days a week due to his routine office tour in remote places of East India. He stays home mainly on weekends and my mom is a housewife. She is 42, height 5-”6” and weighs 62 kgs. My mom is fair complexion, long hair, big boobs and round ass as both of them are juicy where anyone can rate my mom as 38-32-40. 40 indicate my mom’s ass so I think anyone can imagine it. My mom is mad about sarees, she usually wears all kinds of sarees like crape, Georgette ,silk, designer and rarely net sarees and looks modern and even sexy too. I have never seen my mom wearing other dresses like salwar kameez and chudnedars or jeans where she would look more modern and sexier. I used to think my mom is a strict traditional woman but now I have changed my mind.
That time we were living in a third floor apartment of multistoried residential building and the opposite flat of ours was vacated by our neighbors as the flat was sold to Mr. Srinivasan(44, 5-‘’10’’) an NRI civil engineer. He is also a fair complexion man used to live in u.s.a and he is a civil engineer too, he had come back to India for one of his important office projcts. On the first day when he had entered the flat 1st time which he had owned, he came to our flat and introduced himself to us. He had chatted 15 min with my father and asked about my studies. My mom gave him coffee to drink and he went to his flat after drinking it. My mom never talked to him even though he stays opposite to us but used to give a small smile when she sees him and used to be in her limits. One day me and my mom attended a marriage reception function, my dad was not there and went to Mumbai for a business deal. My mom wore a nice black designer work saree it was shining because of the work done on the saree her belly and blouse were seen clearly her boobs shape was big and she had a perfect structure in the saree. The jewelry also added beauty to her. So it was 11.00 at night and we didn’t get a single auto to reach our home. A car came near us and Srinivasan uncle was in it. He was coming from somewhere and on the way he saw us looking for an auto, he invited us into the car and my mom said “no problem we will come in an auto”. Uncle said he too was going home and he will take us. But after telling NO for 3 times we finally sat in the car and he started driving it. He asked my mother about my father and she told he went to Mumbai and will return in 3 days and he also cracked some jokes and finally we reached our apartment. We three reached our floor in the same lift and my mom and Srinivasan uncle were standing close to each other & talking. Finally we thanked him for giving us lift and he replied its ok and its not safe standing there at late hours wearing jewelry, he also complimented my mom that she is looking beautiful in that black saree. She also took it in a positive way and thanked him. We went inside our respective houses and mom praised him that she liked his way of talking and he is a nice guy and we got to sleep as we were tired and I have to attend my college in the morning. So that’s the turning point in my mom’s life.
Like Reply
She used to praise him in front of me and slowly started talking to him regularly. On the next Diwali day all the people in our apartment came down to enjoy fire crackers. We also went down to enjoy fire crackers. On that day my mom wore a cream and pink cross work saree which also had work on it. Srinivasan uncle greeted us by giving a hand shake and I was shocked that my mom made shake hand with him. She never shakes hand with any man and been humble always. My dad didn’t noticed but I noticed my mom talking to him and laughing. At one stage she gave him a gentle push with her hand and I was shocked again. I thought something is going wrong and again I went into diwali mood and fired crackers and forgot it.
On one Sunday my dad was not at home, he was on an office tour in Assam. My mom decided to go to shopping and on the same day she had cooked chicken deliciously, she went to Srinivasan uncle’s house with some curry and gave it to him. He thanked my mom and asked her about my dad then she told he went to Assam on an office tour. In the conversation he said that he was going for shopping then my mom replied even she was also going for shopping. Then he replied to my mom that shall we both do the shopping. My mom hesitated at first but said ok to go along with him. On that day she wore a blue colored silk saree with a nice design and we went to shopping, we first went to the landmark mall and were doing shopping. My mom’s ass was moving sexily inside her saree and it’s always a cute one. Srinivasan said he would like to take jeans pants and we entered the stall. There he told us that coming Sunday is his birthday and wanted to take a new dress. I went aside and watching some T-shirts and observing them from a distance. He took a jeans and a T-shirt my mom also helped him in selection. He asked my mom to take a jeans and a sleeveless T-shirts for her, she laughed for it and said not now but definitely later and promised him that she will not disappoint him. So we completed our shopping and entered into the lift , many people entered at once and it was almost tightly packed, my mom and uncle were touching each other and shocking thing was her boobs got pressed by his shoulders but she didn’t resisted it till we reached the ground floor. I asked my mom to get me a Harry potter new book and we went to a book stall and got it from there. Srinivasan uncle took us to an ice-cream parlor and we had milk shakes by the way he told us about his family in US and he got divorced with his wife in US. He also had a 14 year old daughter staying with his divorced wife and bla… bla….We then reached our home. I went straight to sleep because I was very tired. At around 2 –o-clocks in the night I went to our bathroom to pee.
Like Reply
When I was returning from the bathroom I saw some light was coming from my mom’s bedroom. I thought mom forgot to switch off the light before going to sleep because she was tired also. I thought I will switch off the light. So I entered in to her bedroom. Mom was sleeping lightly in her bed. She was wearing a skimpy little teddy with no panties on. I had never seen that outfit before. She looked great in it. The light from the tube light showed across her legs and stomach. Her legs were spread open and I peered down at her pussy. Her cunt was gaping wide open and cum was all over her face, breasts, stomach, pussy and legs. Her hairless cunt lips were engorged and glowing red. Her nipples thrust out like pencil top erasers. Even her clit was standing at attention. I was completely shocked. Some one fucked her really hard. I could easily understand from the amount of come was splattered all over her, that she was well fucked by some one for at least 3-4 times. I suspected that she was giving him oral sex too. Because I noticed drops of cum on her chin and cheeks also. I was totally confused and shocked so I quietly came back to my room. Eventually I fell asleep on the bed trying to figure out about the incident. When I woke up the next morning, Mom was in the shower. I went college then but all the time I was thinking about my mom’s secret love affair. I returned from the college early. I rang our door bell and was completely shocked to see that Srinivasan uncle opened our door.
He told me to keep quiet. He closed my eyes and taken me inside then he opened my eyes and showed me my mom. She was wearing tight jeans where she had an awesome shape. She was wearing a sleeveless T-Shirt also where her breasts looked big when compared to saree& blouse. Srinivasan Uncle was taking photos of her in different styles and dresses. So yesterday Srinivasan uncle did purchased those outfits for mom. Then he showed the photos he took with my mom in salwaar and jeans. He took very awesome photos of my mom in his digital camera and my mom looks crazy and sexy in them, he also took photos of my mom’s ass in jeans. I got very surprised by seeing those photos. Later we went to mom’s bedroom and started chatting. After 20 minutes of chatting Srinivasan uncle whispered something to my mom’s ear. Then my mom told me to leave from her bedroom and asked me to watch tv. She also told me to take some food from our kitchen. When I saw that she was going to shut her bedroom door, I asked, why are you shutting the door? Mom blushed and said you naughty boy you are in college now, you should understand why two mature man and woman closed their door. I was a fool but now I could understand everything.
Like Reply
I hard some yell and some groaning sound from the bedroom while I was taking my food. I was in my bedroom when after 30 minutes Srinivasan uncle left and my Mom went straight to bathroom. Suddenly I hard that mom was asking for some thing from the bathroom. I could not understand the thing she was asking. So I went near the bathroom. Its door was totally open. So I entered there to ask her what she was looking for. I was stunned when I saw her standing totally naked in front of the bathroom mirror. Her huge breasts were cupped in her both hands and she was trying to find something in her nipples. Well I figured out she was trying to find some bite marks near her nipples. I turned back quickly and asked her what she was looking for. She asked me to bring her razor from the upper drawer from her dressing table. When I returned in the bathroom to deliver the razor I was again surprised to saw that she was still standing naked. I never saw her totally nude before and she was not even bothering my presence also. She was totally shameless like a hooker. Now she was checking her pussy lips minutely for something. I wanted to tease her a little bit so I asked her is there any problem in your pussy. I mean your pussy hole is looking quite big. It looks like a cave. She answered no no its ok. When anyone takes a 14 inch cock 2-3 times within a few hours, pussy hole gets stretched like this. It’s quite normal. After handing over the razor while I was coming out from the bathroom she told me “Barun listen. I turned to her. She came near me slowly bouncing her beg breasts and kept her both hands to my solder. I want to tell you something important she said in a hasky voice.Probably you are going to have a new father within a few months.” I said I could not understand what you are saying. She said I will discuss about it in details with you later. Actually I am moving to Srinivasan’s apartment from the next month. I said but my dad…… She said well….I think.. I will have to dump him.............. aaaaaa…..I mean I am decided to divorce him and marry your Srinivasan Uncle. After my mom married Srinivasan uncle and moved with him in his apartment, my father quit his job and took a new job in Delhi. Presently I stay alone in my father’s apartment. Not alone actually........ my mom stays in Srinivasan Uncle’s apartment next to ours. She comes to visit me when I need something. But now she is very busy with her new family.

XXXX
[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
HOW MY MOM BECAME MY FRIEND
=====================================================

This happened when I was in class 8. We were going to attend a marriage ceremony of one of my mom’s friend in ‘Champak Nagar’ village. My father could not go with us because he was in an office tour in south India. It was evening time and the bus was scheduled to reach around seven. Mom said her friend told her that someone would be waiting to pick us in the bus stoppage. Mom told the conductor to wake us up on reaching Champak Nagar. The bus was totally packed up. I told mom that I am feeling uneasy inside the bus. Mom told me to lie on her lap and take a nap and so did she. But that nap changed our lives. The conductor forgot to call us at our place. It was around 7. 30 that mom woke and asked if the place was near to receive an apologetic reply that the place was behind.

Mom got angry and shouted at him saying that she was alone and in this night what was she to do The conductor told her that it was all right and said would drop her at a bus stop where she could take a bus back to her stop which was only 3 stops away She agreed with no other way and we got down at Palongorh. It was only 8.30 pm but the streets felt like already 10. 00 P.M. Because like most north Indian villages, here also, no women goes out after seven. We stood there waiting for some time then an old man (around 60) approached us and mom had great respect for the old. She greeted him as he asked where we off to. When she said Champak Nagar, he replied that the last bus had just gone. Mom was getting tensed. He told us there is only one way to reach there - take an auto. Mom looked to the auto stand and saw that they were all youngsters and she expressed her fear of traveling alone in an auto. The old man said we don’t have any other options to reach Champak Nagar. He called to an auto and the old man entered first then me followed by mom. The old man got down from the auto in his stop within 5 minutes. Now mom and me were alone in the auto.

Then at a near by junction one short man (around 45)was waving his hands The auto stopped "what’s up man " the auto driver asked "can u please give me a lift to Champak Nagar, the last bus just left" the driver looked at mom she agreed and moved. The man said thank u and sat near mom and we moved on. After some time the short man started asking questions to mom like from which city we were coming, why we are going to Champak Nagar etc. He then took a cigar and lit it.

Like Reply
As he lit it I saw mom pulling back. I thought it was probably of the thick smoke but then I saw her blushing and turning red. It was then I saw as he dragged in smoke and released his elbow, which would touch her breast. She moved back till there was no more space. Suddenly the auto stopped again and I saw a young man entering, mom began to protest but the short man said to her this is normal here since after the last bus the only vehicle here is auto which seldom arrives. “But there is no space” mom said. He said “yes there is” and he lifted me to her lap and said please adjust. Mom did not say anything but moved so the young man could enter. The short man massaged my back and smiled at me but actually he was rubbing mom’s breast with his back of hand. Every body thought I could not see but (Indians know how these Indian autos are - covered with mirrors and fancy things especially in a village)

This auto had 3 mirrors so I could see all. I saw the shock on my mom’s face. She never expected this from the men." What are you doing " I heard her ask and heard a great laughter when the young man said "This too is normal here" suddenly the young man took her hand and pulled it upward. Behind the seat there was a small rope knotted in hangman’s style, into which they put her hand inside and tighten it She struggled hard as he took her other hand to do the same. Her hand tied above she could do nothing I watched as the short man with his shaky hands removed the green pallu of mom’s saree and began to open her green blouse. Her breasts seemed suffocating in the green bra which they teased to open. Her breasts jumped off like 2 balloons.

They pressed her breast and nibbled her nipples, which rose to the occasion and thrust out. The Auto driver tried to protest but when the young man took out one pistol from his pocket, the auto driver ran out leaving his auto in the road side. The auto now stopped to the side and I was pushed out. The place was very quiet and was surrounded by some tall trees. The young man sat on her lap facing her and started pressing her breasts, then slowly slid to her navel then slowly undid her saree. She was now in her white petticoat which they pulled off to reveal her in her black panties. He pushed open her legs and kissed her pussy and then began to nibble her. Then he slowly turned her around her ass. After that he slowly removed her panties. I watched as the first line of her split began to emerge. The young man said “if I see you are protesting or screaming I will shoot your son in his head. He then started to suck her pussy. He used her hot tongue to taste every part of mom’s pussy. Then he inserted his finger and pushed around. Mom began to twist. She closed her leg and began to cry in fear. He then turned her around and those 2 men went to her either sides and started pulling her leg to each side holding it tightly. Now she was spread eagled and her pussy was split open. This time the short man began to lick it slowly as if to tease her. Then he began to suck her hard with some ‘chuk’ ‘chuk’ sound.

Like Reply
After which he opened his pants and took out his large dick and inserted it in to her pussy. She screamed out loud. He held her breast and started fucking her real hard. I saw him tighten his grip and slowly fell on her after 10 minutes of hard pounding. Then suddenly he got up and thrust his rod to her mouth and made her lick and suck his thick milk. Then they removed off the rope and pushed her off from the auto. She fell on the road. Then thinking it was over she asked her clothes back and they laughed and advanced towards her. I saw the terror in her eyes as she saw them coming near. She tried to run but they pulled her down. The Young man turned her on her tummy and watched her back greedily and then kneeling down opened her ass. Then he started to lick her ass hole. This was the time when mom started to have some real pleasure. I sat on the road in front of her. I was really surprised seeing her giving some muffed sound in pleasure. The young man continued sucking her ass hole for more than 10 minutes. In between his sucking, he was some time entering her tongue in to her hole. It was very hard for mom to bear the enormous pleasure when his hot tongue was entering and fucking her ass hole. Mom took my hand in her hand and every time when she was giving pressure in my hand I knew she was enjoying enormous pleasuring sensation in her shit hole. The young then pulled his thick dick from his underwear and after stroking it for few seconds; he pushed it deep inside her virgin ass. First she screamed. The young man continued greedily then, without removing his rod pulled her on fours. He then started squeezing her breasts and fucked her like a wild animal. Mom was crying loudly in pleasure as the young man humped her madly. After 5 minutes he splashed his sperm all over her ass.

My now mom pulled herself to go when she was stopped by the young man "where r u going u have one more person to fuck "she looked around and said there’s no one else "How about your son?" Her face turned crimson, then realizing he was going to do it, she began to plead with him "NO! NO! NOT MY SON! HE IS SMALL! DON’T DO THIS TERRIBLE THING! FOR GODS SAKE I AM HIS MOTHER" but it all fell on deaf ears.

They were happy to see her struggle. I was pushed forward and told to strip my rod. It had risen seeing her naked. "So this is your son, but his rod doesn’t look so, it looks like your husbands" They laughed together. The short man said "and he is interested in his mom". My mom gave me a disgusted look (something like u too Brutus). They pulled my mom’s hair and forced her to suck my small penis which began to grow as soon as mom’s tongue touched it. I tried hard to stop the growing of my dick but it went on till it exploded in her mouth. "So your son can come in his mother’s mouth and enjoy. So why don’t u allow him to enjoy "the young man said. Then they pulled her and began to fuck her pussy again. I watched my mom sitting on his lap and riding as his cock rode on deeper and deeper till he came. Then the short man made her on her hands and leg. I was behind her and watched her pussy split open. The young boy signaled me to start. I was thinking what to do.
Like Reply
They young boy then removed his gun again from his pocket. I understood and moved on behind mom. I slowly inserted my dick in to her pussy. First I started slowly then after 5 minutes of fucking I increased my speed. I herd mom’s cry. She was definitely getting pleasure, because I felt that now she was thrusting back in response of my thrust. Soon I also contributed to her pussy. They laughed and said in a serious tone "Kutiya any ideas on security officer and u wont return home" I trembled seeing the change, but as they all knew that days more than fear of life fear of shame led them to silence. We never told the incident to anyone. Later the auto driver came with some of his friends and with their help we reached Champak Nagar at 9:30 pm. I thought she will take revenge after reaching home. But she has not told me anything. After reaching home attending the marriage ceremony she started acting strange. She started changing her dresses in front of me shamelessly. She also started acting like a friend and not like a mother. She now even shares her extra martial affairs with me. Some times at night, when my father goes out of station, we hugged and kiss each other like lovers. I never tried to fuck her again nor did she try the same. We only enjoy kissing and fondling. Sometime she also shares details of her intimate sexual relationship with my father and her secret lover.

XXXX
Like Reply