Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
MY STEP-BROTHER FUCKING MY WIFE

==============================================

We are a typical Punjabi joint family. My wife is 27 years, 5.2'
height with 34C 28 36 figure. We have been married for more than 10 years now. I was 34 when their affair started. We have only one daughter and she was just 2 years old then.

I was working in a private company. My wife was a kind of shy and introvert person. Our sex life was normal with once a week sex. She was a kind of just lie back and enjoy. We ware very happy until I lost my left hand and one of my legs in a horrible car accident. After the accident I lost my job and not getting any other because my expertise was in the field of field marketing. No employer wants a marketing guy with one hand and one leg. At last my step brother told me to come to his office and do some paper work as I was spending all my time in my home and getting bored.

My elder step brother was in the medicine whole sell business. His business was running properly and his income was incising day by day. After I lost my job my brother was bearing the expenses of our entire family. I was totally dependant on him. He was a smart guy from the childhood. He was good in his studies too where as I was a last bench student all the time. He never gave me any importance because he always treat me like the foolest person on earth. He was better than me in every aspect of life except one thing my wife.

Everything was so normal when once at around 9 am I was having my breakfast. Suddenly I saw my wife signaling flying kisses to my brother from the kitchen. My brother is 4 years elder than me, married for more than 8 years with no kids. His wife recently left him and started living with her parents. However seeing this fly kiss I just pretended as though I know nothing and went to work as usual with lot of things running on my mind. I had mixed feeling of jealousy, hatred and aroused as well. I had to go to the toilet once to even masturbate just thinking that how my brother would be having sex with my wife - if ever they did. I finally made up my mind to remain silent and wait and watch how far this fling was going.

Things did not come into my notice even after my hardest of tries to catch them in action. Either they were too cautious or it was their luck.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
But my friend Sunil’s wife Putul was my neighbor and my childhood friend. She was very frank in front of me as we ware friends and was one of my well-wishers. One day Putul came to my house and told me that my wife and my brother ware having an affair. She told me that she only knows some information but promised me that very soon she will take out all the information from my wife. She was my wife’s friend too and they generally used to go to cinema hall every week to watch movies. One day Putul again came to my house and told me everything she knew from my wife.

That night I asked my wife about this. First she tried to deny the fact but at last she broke her silence.

Hiding her face in her hands she told me that actually she had already fucked my brother and that they have been doing it regularly. Then later she told me the whole episode right from the day one how things brewed up. She told me every thing because she knew I could not do any harm to them because I am not only a handicap man but also totally dependant on my brother. May be she thought that was a good moment to confess because this kind of affair always come out. My wife disclosed to me that she had been fucking brother since a year now. My brother is very romantic kind of person and misses no chance to pass comments on my wife. He use to wear shorts and exercise in from to my wife, sings romantic songs and buy gifts for my wife.

Once he even gifted a golden necklace with locket shaped heart. My wife told me that she replaced mangalsutra with his necklace and wore it instead. I remember this and when I had asked her why she changed it she said that mangalsutra is too heavy and this she had bought to wear in the house. Soon she got more concerned about herself in the house - about her looks and dresses. She use to keep her hair dry and loose, wear lipstick and her dresses became low cuts once as she told me that my brother use to insist my wife to do so.
She started asking me to bring sexier flimsy bra and panties. So coming back to the story - she said that once when he was passing our room (I was not there) he called my wife from the window of our bedroom. My wife came closer to the window, he looked deep in my wife's eyes and told her that he loves her and even gave her a love letter describing how much he likes her. However, she had rebuffed his move saying that it's not proper to think like this as she is his younger brother's wife. She told me that he was too insisting and soon started making calls repeatedly telling her not to misunderstand him and that he finds her very beautiful and he loves her very much.

Once he even dared to hug my wife from behind while she was dressing up in our bedroom and kissed her on the neck while cupping her breasts. My wife head was spinning after this incident and she use to get wet just thinking about it. My wife started fantasizing about my brother and was slowly making up
her mind to get laid by him. Because after the accident I was not able to fulfilling her and she became very hungry from the inside also. She told me that she actually felt his cock on her ass when he hugged her from behind and got mesmerized by its dimensions.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Then after a week or so she wrote a letter tilling my brother that she also loves him and that she finds him very attractive and handsome. They would then smile at each other while crossing or even steal kisses whenever the opportunity came. My wife told me that my brother would never miss an opportunity to fondle her breasts or grab a handful
of her ass. Both were looking for an opportunity to find them alone so that they can fuck to their hearts content. Finally after couple of weeks when nobody was there in the house my brother came while my wife was in the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and hugged her tightly from behind and started pressing his cock over my wife's ass. Slowly he brought his hands up and cupped both the breasts of my wife. My wife gave in and turned her head and offered herself for a lip kiss. My bro wasted no time and kissed her lips softly at first then their tongues were exploring each others mouth. My wife was his cock on her ass and she out of sheer inquisitiveness brought her hand back and held my bros cock over his pants and gauged it proportions. She told me she was taken aback at its dimensions and was to mesmerize that she held it tightly in her fist for good amount of time. After sometime my brother bro held my wife by the wrist and led her to our bedroom. He made my wife lay on the bed on her back and then lying by her side both hugged each other tightly, moaning and saying I love you to each other. She told me that my bro was pressing her tits real softly and slowly while their groins were mashing against each other. After sometime they separated and looked into each other eyes and whispered I love you to each other. My wife told me that she felt like a teenager girl who has found her first love. Soon my brother started pulling her top and my wife was left in the bra. My bro cupped her tits and pressed slowly kissing whispering I love you to my wife all the time. While kissing his hands moved to the knot holding her pants and she was fiddling with my bros pants. Soon my bro did away with his pants and my wife held his cock in her hands weighing and rubbing all the time.

She told me that it was much bigger and thicker than mine. Upon asking she told me about 3 inches longer and 1.5 inches thicker. So, that makes 8" long and 3" thick. While my wife was playing with my brother cock he has inserted two fingers inside my wife's cunt which was overflowing with her ecstasy juices. My wife said she never felt so aroused earlier. She said that what ever they did during the course they never stopped kissing. After my bro had kissed my wife to his hearts content and had fondled her body completely he slowly lowered himself kissing her neck. His one hand had engulfed my wife's right breast while he brought his mouth to her left breast.

Like Reply
Carving lady with a desperate man ........
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Very delicately he held my wife's left breast in his other hand and kissed the big brown nipple. My wife felt like she was in seventh heaven. After he has kissed its entire softness he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked it nice and hard yet very delicately. Then he changed his mouth to the right breast and kissed and sucked it too. In between these sucks he would lower his hand to my wife's cunt and insert a finger or two and fuck her for sometime. He got little apprehensive that somebody might come my bro did not waste much time soon inserted laid himself in between my wife's both legs. Separating the legs further apart he positioned his mammoth cock over my wife's cunt mouth. My wife held his cock in his hand and kept it in front of her love hole. Now all set my bro inserted his cock slowly savoring the taste of my wife's cunt. My wife told me her cunt felt full jammed and her cervix pushed.

After the cock was fully in my bro fucked her frantically. My wife also humped her pelvis to meet his thrusts and held him tightly whenever she came. My wife said that she came so many times that she lost count. Soon my bro was also overwhelmed and soon flooded my wife's cunt with his cum. My wife said she felt so much cum flooding her cunt that she was overwhelmed with the juices she had released. Then my bro came he kissed my wife goodbye and left. My wife also got up and dressed herself. She said she felt wonderful and had she known that my bro was such a nice fuck she would have had her suhag raat with him. As soon as the session was over he immediately left.

Then started many more escapades of my wife. Both having tasted each other could not wait for the next fuck. So without waiting for the opportunity they started having sex when everyone slept in the night. My wife told me how they managed to fuck the second time. So, later that night my bro was watching TV late at night as sleep was far away from his eyes. When everybody had slept my wife got up and went to the toilet signaling my bro to follow. He followed and my wife entered the toilet first leaving the door open. Soon my bro followed and locked the door. Both hugged each other tightly kissing and exploring each others body. Soon my bro lifted her nighty and found that my wife was wearing nothing beneath. Seeing my wife fully nude for the first time he went crazy and squeezed her tits nicely. Slowly he circled my wife’s nipples while tweaking the other nipple between his fingers. Later he sucked on to my wife's left breast like child sucks milk out of mother's mummeries. My bro spent lot of time playing and sucking the tits alternation between the two. My wife told me that my brother paid lot attention to the sides of her tits kissing and complementing the curves of her tits all the time. My wife was holding his head in both her hands and pressing his mouth to her tits. Then he lowered still further and delicately inserted a finger in my wife's cunt. My wife had to separate her legs to make way for the digit and a moan emanated from her mouth. Then taking the finger in his moth he complemented the taste of her juices.

Then he inserted two fingers and rubbed the thumb on her clit. My wife said she felt like completely was on the seventh heaven. She was fondling my bros head in his hand and lost count to as to times she came. After some time my bro got himself undressed. Seeing him naked my wife was mesmerized by my bros muscles, chest and above all the big manhood. My bro guided my wife's hand to his cock and prompted her to hold his tightly and move her hand up and down his big cock. Later he guided one hand to cup the balls while other was still moving on his cock. Then he asked my wife to sit down and kiss this cock. As though hypnotized she shat down immediately and kissed the mushroom shaped purple head. She said its beauty and size and the two balls that hung below the beautiful cock engrossed her. Then my bro also sat down and kissed her on lips and told her that she loves her very much. Still kissing he told my wife to suck his cock. He got up and asked my wife to open her mouth. Holding the cock from its base she immediately opened her mouth and started sucking the big mushroom head slowly. Slowly my bro held her head and with slow motions started fucking my wife's mouth. I asked her that she had never sucked my cock. She answered that with the beauty and size of my bros cock she could not resist herself moreover my bro loves her very much and if he wants her to do that then she can't deny. After some few more stroke he came in my wife's mouth. As he came he held my wife's in his arms and hugged her tightly kissing my wife and twisting his cum in her mouth. They held on to each other for a long time and my wife's tits mashed against his chest. After some more kissing and fondling my brother regained his erection and he whispered in my wife’s ear that he wants to fuck. She said its not possible in the toilet as there in not enough space. She told him to her bedroom after some time. My wife came over to our room and hugged me and kissed but I did not move as I was fast asleep. Still assuring herself she moved aside and lied down waiting for my bro to come. We used to sleep in two separated bed. In one bed I used to sleep and on another she and our baby used to sleep. We have separated our bed because I had to sleep keeping my crutches on my side.
Like Reply
Soon my brother came and my wife signaled him to lie down beside her in her bed.
He immediately did that and soon they were kissing and fondling each other without making a noise. Because of the two mosquito nets in two different beds it was herd for any one to see through the mosquito-nets and understand what was happening on the other beds . Soon he got on top of my wife and my wife guided his cock to her cunt's mouth and lowered herself a bit. In went the big cock head splitting my wife's cunt. My wife took the cock bending her back like a bow to adjust the size till their pubes entwined. Keeping his cock inside without any movement both enjoyed the union while my 3 years old baby was sleeping beside them.

Slowly bro brought his cock out only to penetrate again with much more vigor. My wife said she was in seventh heaven and lost count to number of times she came. It was her over ecstasy moment. Her cunt muscles were squeezing his cock each time she came as though it had found a long lost love. Bro in the mean time was kissing her all the time with one hand squeezing her tits alternating with each other. She was moving her hands on his back and hugging him tight upwards so as to maximize the penetration. She said she wanted this to last fore ever but then after a long half an hour fucking my bro jolted and came in floods inside her soaping cunt. She was feeling his cock fucking her cervix so as thought fucking a cunt inside cunt. They held each other for long and after some time she could feel his cock growing inside again. Soon he was bucking and started fucking again. My wife never asked him to stop as she said that she was madly in love with my bro. They fucked again this time changing position to doggy style, sideways and then intermittently stopping to kiss and fondle each other and whispering I love you. When it was over it was 4 AM in the morning and that been over 4 hours of fuck. All this had happened with me sleeping on the other bed. She told me getting fucked without making a noise was a pure fun for them.

In this one year she never remembered an week when they did not fucked. After we had over first child I her told her put copper T and she refused outright. She never allowed me to cum inside. However I remembered the day a year back when she told me that she feels sorry for me and that she if feeling to put CT. I was overjoyed but little did I know that she wants to put CT coz se wants my bro to fuck and come inside her.

I was shocked to hear her that they both madly love each and if pose problem to there union then she wont be able to live. So the situation was such that if she be deprived of fuck from my bro for even a single day then it’s impossible. I was really very turned on by her idea and it aroused me. So now starts the fuck sessions of my bro and wife after its been known to me.

Like Reply
So now a days every night I got the drawing room and watch TV while my bro would be fucking my wife in my bedroom and on my bed. I had to do that because my wife loves it and I was totally dependant to my brother financially. Everyday the fuck session would start at 11Pm and last till 12:30AM. In those times I had to keep my baby too. I had to wait with my erect cock. After 12:30 my wife used come to our drawing room to say that they are finished and I can now enter in our bedrooms.

Everything uses to happen spending a few words. Then after entering in to bed rooms I used to sleep with her taking her in my hand. We used to spend half an hour chatting and discussing our daily problems and future plans. Some time I would kiss her and find semen in her mouth too. So it was obvious that my bro use to cum both in cunt and mouth. Sometimes her tits would also be covered with dried cum and most interesting was she never bothered to clean. Slowly I would squeeze her lovely tits which are bloated due to my bros rigorous treatment. I would suck her tits and find taste of my bros semen there too. Then I should lower my hand to her well stretched and fucked cunt and insert one or two fingers and find cunt oozing cum. All this while my wife would just close her eyes and whimper with low groans. Probably she is getting excited thinking of me (her husband) playing with her who had been just freshly fucked her lover. Actually she was enjoying being the wife of two men.
I don't know about her but yes it was tremendous turn on for me to find my wife drenched in my bros cum. I hate my bro a lot, probably too jealous about his plus points physicality and financially. Sometime when I would separate her clinched thighs which she never separated thinking my bros cum should spill out. I also do this when I am all ready to fuck her and without much waste of time my smaller cock enters the deflated cunt. I enjoy the feel of my bros cum in my wife's cunt which is all wet and flowing. Just feel of his is so high that without much fucking I come her cunt. Then my cock would come out and immediately she would clench her legs together. Without saying word I would go to my place and sleep. These become a routing and almost reflexes.

My bro started giving lot of gifts to my wife. He would give dresses, flimsy nightyes, lacy bra and panties and sometimes ornaments also. They were least bothered about me. Even some time in my presence he would call my wife and take to the other room for fucking or chatting like husband wife. In the dinner table I found that my wife serving the best foods to my brother. Presently they have started kissing in front of me. My wife wastes no opportunity to get fucked. Now a days my bro use to take her to long outings and definitely fuck her marathon. Just few days before my wife told me that they have decided to have another baby so I have to stop fucking her for few months.

(End)
Like Reply
DESPARATE MOM
===============================================================

I hope you will like this true incident that occurred between my mom and her friends. My mom, Sarita, a complete bombshell. She is fair with black hair. In short she is 38/24/38. Perhaps she was the fantasy of men. She used to dress in the normal Indian fashion ie: a saree, blouse. My father was from Bangalore. But my mom was born and brought up in Mumbai. After her marriage she started living in Bangalore. We had a joint family in Bangalore. But last year my father got a promotion and transferred to Mumbai. We got a very big apartment from my dad’s company. My mom was very happy to return to her home town. She was now enjoying her liberty because the conservative environment of our joint family in Bangalore is not here to bind her. There was no “Bohu don’t do this, or Bohu you should do that” order from our grandfather and grandmother. After 6 months of our shifting in Mumbai, one day my father told us that he have to go to Dubai for an office tour. It was a 20 days tour. My father was worried about us but mom told him that she will manage. It is just about a 20 days matter.
Mom had 2 friends who were used to be her boyfriends before marriage. Exactly 2 days after my father went to Dubai, I heard that her friend's Sharad and Kamat were going to visit. They ware coming from Puna. Actually they both worked in a FMGC company with my mom before her marriage. They are still working in the same company as a marketing manager. They travels a lot as a part of there job. Mom told me that they have a meeting in Mumbai so they will stay with us for 5-6 days.
It was my summer vacation in my new school so I used to just watch TV and pass my time. I noticed mom was pretty happy knowing that her friends were going to come. I always knew that they were mom's old friends and were always interested in mom even after her marriage. I had seen them on my 15th birthday party last year when mom had invited them in Bangalore. They were always eyeing mom but had no chance to get near her as dad and other family members ware around. I knew they were coming for mom but I did not want to interfere too much in mom's business.
Like Reply
Finally the day came when they came. Mom greeted them. They were pleased to know that dad had gone for a trip. I showed them their rooms and also kept their luggage in their rooms, as mom showed them our newly decorated house. By mistake I dropped a handbag of mom's friends and the items in the bag popped out. I quickly gathered the items to place them back and was shocked to find a pack of condoms. Immediately my doubt why they were here was clear. I understood that they knew that my father went to Dubai for his office tour. I used to be in the house always to keep an eye on them. I noticed they were getting frustrated for not getting mom. I was obvious that they did not want me to know that they wanted to fuck mom. One day they decided to go for a picnic at the Seaside. We agreed but we had to make plans for an evening as mom had some work in the morning. The Seaside they choose was a bushy and quiet area with lots of trees. It would take about 4-5 hours to reach there so we left early. We reached there by 4 pm. Mom was looking quite sexy wearing a white blouse and yellow saree. We put up two tents one for mom and me and one for Sharad and kamat. Then we sat around the wood fire to keep the insects away. Sharad put on the radio he had brought along while kamat invited mom for a dance. Mom looked at me once and seeing a gentle smile from me she moved on to kamats arms for a dance. I watched kamat moving his hand on mom back and occasionally touching her butt. Mom loved it but was aware of my presence. Suddenly Sharad brought me a large peg of whisky and said, "let's enjoy". I knew his intention was to put me to sleep and njoy with mom. I was surprised to see that mom did not protest and tried to ignore the fact that they are offering her tinge son a large peg of whisky. But I said no to him.
Like Reply
After some time he prepared a soft drink for mom and removed another bottle for himself and kamat. They offered me some soft drinks also. I was surprised to see that mom was asking Kamat something pointing to my drink. Kamat whispered but I herd that he was saying “just 2 pill, don’t worry.” I pretended to drink and emptied the glass behind. Then I pretended to look sleepy. Soon it was 10:00 pm and we had to come home. Sharad and kamat helped me to the car as they thought that I was sleepy. They asked mom to sit in the front with them as I had occupied the whole seat behind. I pretended to be deep in sleep and watched quietly from behind. After driving the car for 20minutes or so Sharad stopped the car in a bushy and quiet road side area. They went to pee together leaving the car behind. After they have returned to the car they started chatting with mom. I was getting surprised, why they were not starting the car. Suddenly Sharad placed a hand on mom's sholders. Slowly moving down to the top of her breasts which her blouse could not cover. Mom gave a naughty smile and whispered “at last you guys came to the point…….I have started to think that you people became gentlemen in those years”. They all started to laugh together. Suddenly mom turned towards me. She wasn’t feeling comfortable with me around, kamat understood and decided to return by the Seaside. After reaching there they stopped the car and got outside together leaving me in the car. They started to find a quiet and safe spot by the Seaside. I got out of the car and followed them. Kamat collected few coconut branches and made a bed of the branches. Sharad had already begun to kiss mom. Mom also participated freely. Kamat pulled her saree off leaving her in her white blouse and lower part. Mom said “I am feeling very excited because I have not slept with any one other that my hubby in all these years after my marriage. Sharad continued to kiss mom all over her body, while kamat unhooked the blouse and lower half. Kamat said “remember Sarita, those days when we worked together…….OHO…how much we enjoyed together na?” Mom said “yeah…I remember all….You know I was planning to meet you people as soon as we came to Mumbai. But I am not getting any chances. But last week when my hubby went to Dubai I thought why don’t we old friends get together and have some fun. My cock had become very hard as I watched from the bushes. Mom was left in her white bra and panties. She took off Sharad's and kamat's shirt and pant. Mom was looking very sexy. Her breasts were growing inside her bra. Both the men removed their underwear’s and revealed their huge cocks. Then they removed mom's bra and panties. It seemed mom had lately shaved her pussy and kept it ready. Kamat carried mom to the bed of leaves he had prepared.
Like Reply
(09-12-2021, 09:35 AM)ddey333 Wrote: MY STEP-BROTHER FUCKING MY WIFE

==============================================

Pathetic ........
Like Reply
Mom said "I was waiting for you both for so long". Sharad kept on kissing mom more deeply. Kamat sucked her right breasts and played with the other one. Mom's nipples were looking really amazing erect and firm. Kamat was squeezing her breasts as if he was squeezing a water balloon. Then Sharad started sucking her breasts also. Both of them were planting some deep kisses all over mom's white milky breasts. Occasionally they would finger fuck her.

Mom was giving out light moans "aaah ooooaahhhhhh". Mom took both their cocks in her hands and started pushing its skin up and down. Then Sharad started to work on her pussy while kamat gave mom his cock to be sucked. Mom took in the entire cock. Sharad was still playing with her pussy mould. Sharad took his cock and stuffed it in her wet pussy and started pushing in and out. I was a really hot sight watching mom's breasts jiggle around. Mom and Sharad were giving out loud moans

"Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa….. Ummmmmmmm……. Ufffffffffffffffffffffff".

Mom was saying " Take me, take me deeper". Kamat waited patiently as Sharad fucked mom. Then after fifteen minutes sharad let his load in mom. He was so exhausted that he fell to the side, mom had her eyes closed. Kamat wanted to have mom now so he turned mom decided to take her from behind. Moms also liked his idea. Soon he too fucked mom and filled her with his cum. Mom was really exhausted.

After a while all of them dressed and headed to the car. I had masturbated 2-3 times. I too quickly dressed and went to the car.

In the running car also mom molested both of their cocks while chatting and laughing with them. Next morning mom looked pretty happy. She had worn a nightly without a bra inside. Kamat and sharad were also very happy. I have not told my dad about the incident when he returned because mom requested me not to tell him that Kamat and Sharad had spent few days with us. I just knew how disparate my mom was before her marriage.

XXXX

Like Reply
SEX GAME
===========================================================

It was ten at night and the Holi party of our office friends Sutapa and Dilip was in full swing with everyone having a great time. My wife Poroma, who was a mother of two, never a great drinker at the best of times, was well gone after three hours of partying and I knew she would suffer for it the next day, but what the hell. Sipping my drink I looked around the room eyeing up the women and comparing them to my gorgeous wife, I may be biased, but there was no comparison, Poroma was the most attractive women in the room though the mother of two was in her upper thirties. Poroma caught my eye as my gaze passed her way and grinned, grinning back I walked over to the group she was with, Mohit, our marketing manager, Rasmi, Mohit's wife, our hostess Sutapa and Dilip and Rahul whom I hated most.
I was working in that M.N.C for 10 long years. But the guy Rahul joind just 8 months back in our organization and became my greatest competitor in office. He was very very smart, good looking and handsome. He joined with a reference of our senior V.P. In his 8 months he performed and showed that he was better than me in every possible ways. Just last week before the party, he got the promotion which I was aiming for the last 3 years. The reason why I hated him most was very simple. I knew that I don’t have the capability to compete with that guy who was at list 10 years younger than me. He also knew that very well. That’s why he never gave me any importance or respect in any issues where both of our cooperation was needed.

As I approached I took stock of my wife's beauty, she had shoulder length fine black hair that shone even in the low light in the room; my eyes moved down to her face, her ice blue eyes sparkled as she laughed at something that was said, her pert nose sat above lush, ripe lips that just begged to be kissed. Letting my eyes rove down over her shoulders, which were all but bare, the only covering being the thin
Straps of her black evening dress. My eyes paused at her bust, for those who like statistics Poroma is 5 foot 5 inches tall and a shapely 36C-26-36 and her breasts were more than a generous handful, even for my large hands. Sighing I let my eyes slide down over her body admiring the cling of her dress to her shapely figure and the swell of her hips, my only lament was that the dress hid most of Poroma 's legs,
But I had the memory of their slender shapeliness. Despite being married to her for over 15 years I still felt a surge of arousal just looking at my wife and at 38 I thought she had never looked better.

"Ranjeet," my wife's soft lilting voice greeted me as I joined the group, "you just have to see what Rahul found on the Net." Rahul grinned as he held out some sheets of paper, raising an eyebrow I took the pages and glanced at them, then read then more closely. I'm Not sure why Rahul had brought the printout, but it was a story he'd Picked up somewhere on the Internet called 'Poroma's Choice' by someone Calling themselves HILMS. The story was about a guy and his wife at a Party who get involved in an adult party game, the wife ends up as the Subject of 'Dus minute mein Swarg', which basically meant a man tried to get her to so excited within ten minutes that she says 'Fuck me'.If she does say this, she has to do whatever the man wants for an hour. Though I only skipped over the story I was both amused and a little turned on by the concept. "Interesting, " I commented with a grin as I handed the pages back to Rahul, "but a little far fetched." "That's what I said." Poroma laughed." You have to admit though," Sutapa laughed, "the character names are An amazing coincidence. "

"A big coincidence. " Rahul smiled tongue in cheek. On that note Rahul went off to circulate around the room while the Rest of us chatted and joked, the story quickly forgotten in the Exchanges of banter and ribald comments. From time to time I saw Rahul Showing off his story out of the corner of my eye, but didn't pay him much attention. I guess it was about half an hour later that Rahul Rejoined our group wearing a huge grin and for a few minutes just stood listening to our chat with his grin growing broader.
"Why the huge grin, Rahul?" Sutapa eventually asked. "Oh, nothing really," Rahul replied, "just a comment someone made." I sensed that he was waiting to have the rest of it dragged out of Him, but I was not going to give him the satisfaction of asking. Though it seemed my wife was intrigued and asked him about the comment. "Well since you asked," he said with his smile turning to a full blown Laugh, "a couple of guys said they thought that the woman in the story Wouldn't have lasted the ten minutes in real life." Inwardly I groaned, Poroma was always one for a verbal challenge, but especially so when she had been drinking, it was a foregone conclusion that she would take up the chakravyu that Rahul had laid down. "Rubbish," Poroma laughed "if anything the woman would last longer, especially if she was resisting the urges." "You think?" Rahul grinned back. "I'm not so sure myself." Sutapa looked at me and rolled her eyes as Rahul and Poroma got into An animated, but friendly discussion centred on whether or not a fictional female would have lasted less than or longer than ten Minutes. People noticing the conversation and its topic came over to join us, some just to listen, but one or two of the men made comments more or less agreeing with Rahul's point of view. Of course this only Made Poroma dig her heels in even more to defend her position. "Well," Rahul eventually said, "there's only one way to prove the Point, that's to put your money where your mouth is Poroma." Needless to say every male in the room immediately got his drift as did a number of the women, but v looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I mean that the only way to settle this" Rahul spoke softly "would be To put the situation to the test for real." "You mean..." Poroma gasped. "I mean I take the role of the guy and you take the role of the Woman." Rahul spoke into the sudden silence in the room. "Same rules, Same penalty as in the story so the incentives are the same to encourage you to hold out or for me break you down. Of course you could always admit I'm right and wimp out." I cursed under my breath as Rahul threw out the last comment, at the same time I began to wonder if Rahul hadn't been setting Poroma up for This situation, everyone knew how doggedly she defended a point of View. What he was proposing was an area Poroma and I had discussed during sex, but had never considered it as a reality and I quietly wished for Poroma to tell him where to stick his suggestion, though I did feel a bit of excitement at the idea. Poroma frowned and looked at me; one look in her pensive eyes told me that she had drunk more than enough to take up the challenge. "Ranjeet?" she said softly."Hey," Rahul objected, "it's not up to him; you're the one so adamant that the woman could hold out longer not Ranjeet." I gave Rahul a glare and my wife a shrug to indicate that it was her decision; around us everyone seemed to be holding their breath in anticipation of Poroma 's answer. My wife thought for a few moments then I saw her shoulders straighten and knew what her answer was going to be. "Okay," Poroma spoke firmly, "you're on." "You understand what I mean?" Rahul said pulling the story sheets out of his pocket. "I get to have my way with you for ten minutes." Here he read from the paper in his hand. "I can touch or kiss you, but I can only use my mouth and hands. If I can get you to say, 'Fuck me,' Before the ten minutes is up, then you must do anything I tell you for The next hour." "Yes, yes, I understand." Poroma responded.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Rahul grinned almost triumphantly and moved across the room to the couch, the couple that were already there quickly got up to give him Room. Sitting himself in the centre of the couch Rahul looked up at my wife with a raised eyebrow as though challenging her to back down. "Okay, who has a stop watch or timer?" Rahul asked as Poroma crossed the room to join him. As Poroma sat beside him one of the men produced a watch with a count-down timer on it, Arjun had the man set it for ten minutes then
Appointed Sutapa as the time-keeper. "One thing," Rahul said as Sutapa took the watch, "you don't start
The time going until after I start." "Okay." Sutapa replied.

"And no distractions, " Rahul added, "the watch has an end of time alarm so no need to count out the time." "Now just a minute," Poroma objected "you were the one that wanted to do this as it was done in the story, so Sutapa should count down the minutes like they did in the story." "Not feeling so confident?" Rahul smirked. "Don't you think you can Resist without the interruptions? " "Of course I can." Poroma replied sharply. "Oh what the hell, do it your way." "Mind you," Rahul said slowly, "I should get a bit of a head start seeing as the characters in the story were already turned on by having been playing a sex game, I mean fairs fair, I'll be starting from Stone cold." I couldn't believe the guys gall, not that I could blame him for trying for every advantage, but he had been the one that had been so adamant about doing things exactly as per the story. Around me there were mutters of accent to his comment, it seemed most, if not all Those watching agreed that Rahul should get a 'warm up' period. Poroma looked around nervously then her eyes came to rest on me, all I could Do was shrug. "How long a head start?" Poroma asked turning to look at Rahul.

"I thought ten minutes." Rahul grinned, obviously sensing he was about to gain another concession. "sod off," Poroma said firmly, "that doubles the total time. Two minutes." "Hmmm," Rahul frowned, "hardly a head start. Seven minutes might work; After all you haven't been excited by playing a game have you." "Maybe not," my wife responded, "but it's still too long. Four minutes." "Four?" Rahul sighed. "Well make it five and we have a deal." "Oh alright, five minutes but," Poroma agreed, "no touching under Clothing, on top only." "You're on." Rahul laughed. "We'll have a drink first then get at it. Sutapa change the stopwatch to fifteen minutes and yell out when the First five are up, okay." "Okay Rahul." Sutapa replied as she fiddled with the stopwatch in her Hand. Drinks were passed to Rahul and Poroma and while they sipped at them The others chatted and joked about what was about to happen, I heard One or two of them making bets with each other as to how long my wife would last. Sutapa was standing right in front of the couple on the couch and about three feet away from them and I placed myself at her shoulder. From this position I could not only watch events unfold clearly I could also keep an eye on the stopwatch. Fixing my gaze on the couch I noticed that Rahul seemed to be taking a hell of a time finishing his drink, Poroma had downed hers in one gulp and was already working on another. Then I noticed that Rahul had an arm along the back of the couch and that his hand seemed to be resting at the back of Poroma 's neck, a slight movement of her hair told me that the crafty Sod was gently rubbing at the erogenous zone on her neck. I was tempted to tell Sutapa to start the stopwatch, but held back since Poroma didn't seem to be worried about his touching her.

Like Reply
Nice game ..........
Like Reply
At long last Rahul finished his drink and put the glass aside, I felt my body tense with both nervousness and excitement as he turned slightly in his seat to face my wife. Someone took the empty glass From Poroma as she licked her lips nervously and watched Rahul turning to face her, he grinned at her then leant forward until his lips were a scant few millimeters from hers. Poroma tensed in anticipation of his
Kiss, but Rahul just hovered there letting the tension mount, a glance To my right told me that Sutapa had not yet started the stopwatch; Clearly she was waiting for the first touch. A minute passed with Rahul's lips hovering over Poroma 's he was looking into her eyes and though she tried to avoid his gaze her eyes kept flicking back to his with uncertainty growing in them. Nor was Poroma the only one feeling the tension, the people around me seemed to hold their breath waiting for that first touch of skin on skin. When Rahul finally closed those few millimeters between his lips and my wife's he did it so slowly that the kiss was seconds old before we realized that the seduction had begun in earnest. I had to nudge Sutapa to start the stopwatch as a collective sigh seemed to fill the room. Poroma sat there with his lips pressed softly to hers, her eyes were open and looking around as she avoided looking into his eyes. Yet despite herself, as though drawn by some magnetism, her eyes drifted To his and fixed there, when this happened Rahul increased the pressure of his kiss a little more. Again, despite herself, Poroma began to respond to his kiss, it was only a slight return pressure, But it was enough of a positive sign for Rahul to move on. kissing her more firmly Rahul opened his mouth a little and although I could not
See it I somehow knew that he was pressing his tongue to my wife's Lips in a demand for entry. When Poroma 's chin moved I knew that she Had given way to Rahul's demanding tongue, I don't know what my wife was feeling, but a tingle of excitement ran through me at this first sign of submission. That excitement grew when I saw Rahul put his Right hand over Poroma 's shoulder, with slow stroking motions he slid It down onto her right breast which he gently began to rub and squeeze Through her clothing. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Sutapa's hand show that barely a minute had passed.

A pin dropping in the room would have sounded like a cannon going off, Even the music that had been playing seemed muted to almost nothing And from where I was standing I could hear Poroma 's breathing Quickening slightly under Rahul's attentions. Rahul started to pinch At Poroma 's nipple through the thin material of her dress which made Her breathing a little heavier. My mouth went dry when I heard the Sound of a sudden intake of breath from Poroma as Rahul's left hand moved onto her lap, his fingers pressing into the material over her pussy to rub gently at her mound. My eyes flickered from point to point as I watched Rahul's actions with my wife; her eyes were still open as they kissed, but they seemed locked to his as though she was Transfixed by something in their depths; his right hand squeezed and teased her right breast and nipple; his left hand pressed more firmly Into her groin to rub at her pussy. I glanced at the stopwatch Convinced that more than five minutes had passed, but was surprised to see that Rahul still had half his warm up time left. Then I heard Poroma give a gentle sigh and her legs, which up to that point had been firmly together began to slowly open giving Rahul more freedom to stroke at her pussy. Of course with Rahul being able to Arouse her pussy with greater freedom meant her legs parted further And so on, the point came where my wife was sat there with her legs Spread wide while Rahul rubbed at her through her dress using his whole hand. I watched the material of Poroma 's dress dimple to the Shape of her pussy as Rahul pressed his fingers firmly into her, his actions making her breathing heavier and louder. Then I nearly jumped out of my skin when the silence was shattered by a soft 'beep-beep'. "That's the five minutes head start," Sutapa spoke barely loud enough to be heard, "Ten minutes left to get Poroma to say the magic words."
I noticed that while she spoke Sutapa had paused the stopwatch; Though Rahul hadn't broken his stride at all. For the first time in more than five minutes Rahul parted their lips and while his hands Stayed busy at her breast and pussy he leant close to her ear and spoke softly to her. In the story the husband had never heard what was being whispered, but in the silence that had once again fallen on the
room Rahul's words came to me clearly. "Want to save us all some time and say it?" he crooned in her ear. Poroma shook her head in the negative and Rahul grinned as he spoke again. "You won't make it and you know it," he said softly, his breath puffing against her ear, "especially now that I can get you undressed. Come on, say it, you're so hot now after just the warm up, how will You feel after a few more minutes of serious attention. Say it, you know you want to, you know you are going to eventually."

Like Reply
My wife shook her head again, but I could see the hesitation in her movement and the uncertainty in her eyes. With a smile Rahul went back To kissing Poroma and she returned his kiss within a few seconds of
Their lips touching. Deep down I knew that Rahul was right, my wife Was not going to be able to hold out for the full ten minutes, already She was showing all the signs of being fully aroused and much more
attention would have her on the verge of a climax. Drawing a deep breath I glanced at the stopwatch to see how much longer Poroma would Have to hold out, the damned thing was still paused and I nudged
Sutapa who was so enthralled by events she had forgotten to re-start the timer. When I looked back at the couch Rahul was sliding his right Hand up to the top of Poroma's dress, the material stretched as his
hand slid under it and back onto her breast. Now it was bare skin on bare skin and I could see the material moving as Rahul played with my wife's boob and teased her already hard nipple. At the same time his left hand slid down Poroma 's leg until it came to rest at the hem of her dress, which was a point just above her knee with the way the material had already rumpled. Rahul's hand slid up Poroma 's stockinged leg gently rubbing in small circles as it rose up her thigh, the material of the dress gathered and slithered up her leg as his hand rose higher. "Hhhhhuuuhhhh. ....mmmm" A stifled gasp from Poroma told me when Rahul's Hand had reached her pussy and I had no doubt that under the
concealment of the material he was rubbing at her pussy in earnest, perhaps he even had his fingers under her panties and in her pussy.... "Mmmmmmmmmmm, so wet." Rahul parted their lips and spoke softly while Looking deep into Poroma's eyes. "Sure you don't want to say it?"Poroma shook her head and muttered the word 'no' so low as to be barely Audible to Rahul let alone to me. Undeterred Rahul put his lips to hers once more while his right hand slid out from under the top of her dress, with a gentle yet firm motion he pushed the thin strap from her shoulder and down her arm. Poroma bent her arm lightly, surrendering to the inevitable and the strap flopped loose, and then Rahul's hand was back at the top of her dress. As Rahul pushed the material of her dress down to reveal Poroma 's breast to everyone I glanced at the Stopwatch, a minute and a half had passed; Rahul had eight and a half Minutes left and I began to feel a little hope that he was moving too slowly to achieve his goal. For a few moments Rahul seemed content to Tease Poroma 's now bare nipple and to press his fingers into her heavy boob flesh, but then he parted their lips and his head moved down over Her chest. I looked up at Poroma 's face as Rahul sucked her nipple into his mouth, her eyes were wide and fixed on what he was doing to her,
For a brief moment she looked up at me before looking back down to Rahul. In that brief moment of eye contact my faint hope that Rahul Was moving too slowly died, Poroma 's eyes had held a look of excitement bordering on orgasmic.

For what seemed like ages Rahul sucked and nibbled at my wife's nipple, at the same time his left hand seemed to be moving faster under the material of her dress. His right hand had moved from Poroma 's
breast and was now behind her, I couldn't see what his hand was doing, but the gradual loosening of her top told me he was opening the zip at the back of the dress. Then his right hand came back into view as it slid onto her left shoulder to push the strap off her shoulder and down her arm, once again Poroma bent her arm to free the strap and the whole front of her dress just slithered down to her waist. Rahul's head moved to across her body and he sucked in her left nipple while his right hand came back over her shoulder to her right breast. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Sutapa's hand showed me that a bare ninety seconds had passed and my wife was already half naked and rising to a climax, she could not last another seven minutes.

(END OF PART 1)

Like Reply
SEX GAME (PART 2)

Rahul suddenly sat up, his hands and mouth leaving Poroma 's body; he grinned down at her heavy breathing and dreamy eyes and spoke. "Lift up." He ordered softly. As though in a dream Poroma leant up and in one swift motion Rahul pulled the dress from under her, down her legs and off. I gazed wide eyed at my wife's body as Rahul returned his hands and mouth to her breasts and pussy, now we could all see his hand rubbing and pressing at her panties, his fingers pushing the material into her slit. Then his hand moved to the side of her flimsy panties, Rahul's finger's slid under the material pushing it aside as two of his fingers sank into Poroma 's pussy. Poroma 's reaction to this intrusion was gasp loud enough to be clearly heard around the room and to arch her lower body slightly as though to draw his fingers deeper into her. I could tell from the tension in my wife's body, the glaze in her now half closed eyes and the flush of her face and breasts that Poroma was about to climax and I expected her to cum any second. Rahul must have sensed this too and it was not part of his plan to let her climax, clearly he was aware that once she'd peaked there would be a period of calm before she would be aroused to ecstasy again. Just as Poroma began to squirm in pre-orgasmic bliss Rahul moved his fingers away from her pussy, though he continued to gently suck at her nipples and tease her boobs for a moment before leaning up. As Rahul looked at my wife as though judging her level of arousal I glanced at the stopwatch, another minute had passed though I would have sworn it had been longer. My eyes flicked back to the couple on the couch as Rahul reached down and tugged at Poroma 's panties, without hesitation Poroma raised her lower body to allow him to slide the damp material down her legs and off. Now my wife was dressed in nothing more than a suspender belt, stockings and high heel shoes, she was a gorgeous sight that would have had me instantly hard if my cock wasn't already rigid. Leaning over Rahul kissed Poroma while his right hand teased her right nipple and his left rubbed gently at her pussy lips, and then he parted their lips and put his mouth close to her ear.
"Feels good doesn't it." He said softly in her ear. Poroma responded with a hum of pleasure while pushing her pussy up at Rahuls's moving hand, her face was flushed and I could see her lower
lip caught in her teeth as she tried to hold back against the sensations flooding over her. "It can feel even better," Rahul carried on, "so much better, all you have to do is say those two little words. You know you want to. Will you say them Poroma?" I don't think my wife could trust her voice because her response was a slow hesitant shake of her head in the negative, Rahul smiled at her response. Then he sank his fingers into her pussy while his mouth went back to her nipple, I watched him finger fuck her slowly until once again Poroma was right on the point of coming. With a grin Rahul sat up, leant over, kissed my wife then slid off the couch to kneel between her open legs. Poroma was breathing hard and heavy as Rahul leant forward to plant a kiss on her pussy while his hands slid up her body to her boobs. A glance told me that another minute had passed, there was only five minutes remaining and once again I felt a faint hope that my wife might hold out. My wife groaning drew my eyes back to what was happening Rahul was gently blowing on her pussy, his warm breath exciting her, but still not making her climax. Sitting up Rahul reached up to pull Poroma 's face down to his and their lips locked in a
kiss of pure passion, his body was pressed to her pussy as they kissed and I could see my wife making little humping motions against him. Laughing Rahul parted their lips and leant back. "Oh no," he grinned down at her while teasing her nipples, "you don't get to cum that easy. Not until you say the magic words. Will you say them?" Poroma bit her lips and shook her head 'no', but her motion was even
more hesitant than before and my faint hope faded once more. "We'll see." Rahul grinned as he lowered his head. He ran his tongue all the way along Poroma 's slit in a slow, tantalizing motion and she groaned in pleasure, her lower body pushing up to try and get her pussy tight to Rahul's mouth. For a moment he let her push her pussy against his mouth then he moved back so that just the tip of his tongue was touching her flesh. Rahul's hands were busy teasing, tugging and twisting at Poroma 's nipples while he tormented her with his tongue. With almost a feather-light touch Rahul circled his tongue around Poroma's clitoris then passed it over her sensitive bud. "OHHHHHHH... .. GGGGGGODDDDDDD. ....!" Poroma groaned out at this. Other than a brief 'no' these were the first words Poroma had spoken since they had started and I knew it was a sign that her resistance was fast crumbling. As did Rahul, once again he circled her clit with his tongue then licked at it a little more firmly which made my wife groan out again. Her whole body seemed to be trembling as she hovered on the very edge of an orgasm, an orgasm Rahul was denying her with consummate skill. My eyes flickered to the stopwatch then back to the action on the couch as my mind tried to understand how a mere minute could have felt like five times that long. "Mmmm, no, no." Poroma started to intone through her groans of frustrated pleasure as Rahul teased her clit with his tongue. There was less than four minutes remaining now and Rahul was playing my wife like a musical instrument, a touch here, a stroke there, a lick or a suck and his actions were driving her crazy. So crazy that she was squirming and writhing to his every touch, desperate to climax but being denied that release by Rahul's careful movements. Even when he let his tongue push into her oozing hole he did it so slowly that it merely added to the sensations flooding over Poroma without pushing her over the edge into climax. Leaning back Rahul let a brief moment pass so that Poroma would edge down the slope of pleasure she was on then slid a hand down to her pussy. Sliding two fingers into her Rahul began to finger fuck Poroma with slow, gentle thrusts that pushed her right to the very edge and each time she trembled on the verge of cumming he would stop moving.

Like Reply
"Say it." Rahul whispered to my wife. Her negative response was barely a single jerk of her head and as she made this response I looked at the stopwatch, there was only two minutes left to go, but could Poroma emulate the character in the story and hold out. Rahul had masterfully kept my wife on the very edge of climaxing for almost five full minutes and I felt sure that Poroma would have to crack soon. As I watched Rahul leant forward again to use his tongue on Poroma 's pussy once again part of me was willing her to hold on, to suffer the exquisite torture and deny Rahul his victory, but at the same time part of me was willing her to crack and say the words 'fuck me'. Mixed thoughts churned around in my head as I watched Rahul playing with my wife's body; watched the effect his caresses were having on her and listened to her ever louder cries of passion. Time seemed to be standing still as my eyes flickered between the scene on the couch and the stopwatch Sutapa was holding, there were ninety seconds left when Poroma gave a low, guttural cry of sheer frustrated desire. Rahul knelt up, his fingers taking the place of his tongue at Poroma 's pussy, looking into her glazed eyes he smiled, finger fucked her firmly for a few moments then held his fingers still as Poroma responded with a muttered comment none of us could make out. "What was that?" Rahul asked softly. I glance at the stopwatch, there was a scant minute left to go, my eyes went back to my wife's face which was a picture of ecstatic torment.
"What did you say Poroma?" Rahul asked again. The breath froze in my chest as I waited in dread and excitement for my wife to reply to Rahul, my eyes flickered to the stopwatch to see forty seconds left then back to the tableaux of Rahul and my wife. Rahul moved his fingers in Poroma 's pussy once, twice then a third time and my wife cried out. "Fffffuck me!" she gasped out in a low, trembling voice.
"Louder, so we can all hear you." Rahul chuckled at Poroma. "FUCK ME YOU ARSEHOLE FUCK ME!" Poroma cried out loudly. Rahul own and I lost. Whatever else he was Rahul certainly knew how to keep a woman from cumming, every time Poroma showed signs of going over the edge he would pause in his motions and wait for her to calm a little, then he would press on. That was his main tactics.
I thought, that was the end of the story.

(END OF PART 2)
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 10:03 PM)ddey333 Wrote: Here he read from the paper in his hand. "I can touch or kiss you, but I can only use my mouth and hands. 

(10-12-2021, 10:05 PM)ddey333 Wrote: Poroma agreed, "no touching under Clothing, on top only." "You're on." Rahul laughed.

Foul game .........
Like Reply