Adultery Dayita's Lustful Moments
Wonderful bro, she turned a slut now.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shy banana Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Sorry friends,
due to lack of time only a short section today !!!

He drove us home and only wanted to go upstairs for a short while.

I knew why, but I didn't want to push my luck.
I grabbed his trousers again, thanked him and went upstairs with Santosh, who was already quite battered.
When we reached the top, Santosh opened another beer.

"I wonder if he can still take it," I thought, because he could hardly get his tongue round and laughed at every little thing.

A diabolical idea came over me. 
My husband was still forbidden to have sex, but I could make an exception.
So I went to him!
I went into the bathroom and took out my speed, which was already soaked up with Anand's sperm.
Then I went back into the living room, hugged Santosh and kissed him passionately.

He was immediately on fire and after we had undressed, I lay down on the carpet and asked him to lick me.
The cum-smeared panties were right next to my jeans, but Santosh didn't get it anyway.
He lay down on the floor, took my thighs in his hand and licked first my labia, then my clit.

"You're nice and wet," Santosh remarked.

'Sure, that's still your boyfriend's cum..,' I thought secretly.

"You just make me hot." I said to my husband.

He was licking his wife's "pussy" ... which had been sprayed with cum about an hour ago.
At this thought I came too. And unlike before, this time I screamed out my orgasm.
Santosh must have thought he was so good.

Well, let him think it ...

- tbc -
Like Reply
When in the early/mid-1980s aerobics was high in fashion and topped everything else, 
this saying became established in everyday life among us young people:

"Eroticism is better than aerobics"

According to this motto I try to experience eroticism and to reproduce it in writing.

Have fun reading and enjoy it...

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Fantastic update. Bring more humiliation on santhosh.
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Small but nice one
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
She is now happy humiliating her 'loving" husband. shameless bitch.
Next the men in her life also start doing it knowing very well that her husband is useless.
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
I thought mani will force her to do this to santhosh. But she had willingly done with Anands.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
That was a good move by Dayita.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
Niceeee
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Over the next two weeksdays, nothing really happened that was worth talking about.

Mani lifted the sex ban for his brother at the weekend.

I slept with Santosh at least five times on that weekend. However, he was only allowed to have sex with me after he had put on the protective condom. I didn't want to get pregnant, at least not by my husband!
I can't describe what it was that got me into the next few days.

Maybe it was the allure of the perfidious or forbidden again.
Mani, of course, came up with the idea of condoms. Who else?

"What do you think about Santosh rubbing my semen into you," he asked me one day.

At first I was shocked by this idea, but on the other hand I was turned on again...

We put it into practice a few days later.
Mani bought the same brand of condoms at the drugstore that Santosh always used, and at the weekend they both came to visit us. for a visit.
Santosh and I just wanted to stay home this weekend and rejected Mani's suggestion of going bowling.
Mani disappeared to the toilet a few minutes later and when he came back, he grinned at me.

A short time later, the two of them had also left again...

What Santosh and Sunyata didn't know, of course, was that Mani had ejaculated into a condom in the toilet and stashed it in my make-up case.

That thought alone got me excited again...

I then made Santosh so hot that he practically fell over me.
He dragged me into the bedroom, took a rubber from the chest of drawers, which I pulled tenderly over his member.
It didn't take long before Santosh poured himself into the condom. I gently slipped it off and sucked his penis clean.
Then I went to the toilet with the filled condom to dispose of it.
However, I carefully put it in my make-up bag and took the filled condom from Mani.

With a demonic grin I returned to Santosh, showed him the filled rubber and said, "I have a much better idea for this."

Santosh looked a little puzzled and then asked, "so, so, what idea then?"

He grinned as he did so.

"Rub your sperm into my pussy," I replied to him.

He was totally surprised by this idea, but after I pointed out to him that my dangerous days were not yet here, he was overcome by a lustful laugh.laugh.

I lay backwards on the bed, lifted my legs and opened my vagina with both hands.

Santosh took "his" condom, not even noticing that it was no longer warm!
Then he poured the contents into my now open pussy and he let it all run in.
Santosh was now inseminating his own wife with his brother's sperm and he didn't even have a glimmer of it!

I noticed how Mani's semen was spreading inside me and Santosh was also heated up by it again.

"Come on, do it to me again, this time you can do it without a mackintosh," I spurred Santosh on.

And so it happened that my husband planted his brother's seed even deeper into me.
If only he had had a clue!

I came incredibly fast during this act. Santosh must have thought he was superman, but it was only the thought of the stranger's sperm and the days and weeks to come and the days and weeks to come, which would surely bring more frivolity!

I was sure of that!

I educated my husband more and more ...

- tbc -
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Hello friends,

I am aware that I cannot fulfil all your wishes and ideas.

One has an idea or a fantasy that draws certain contours in one's head before it is written down. 
Of course, like all the other writers (I deliberately didn't write "author" because I'm not one!), 
I am pleased about your suggestions and encouragement, they are my incentive and also my confidence.

You can be sure that *if it is possible* and the plot of the story allows it, some of your suggestions will 
be taken into account and integrated.

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Though she would make santosh drink it.
Can the sperm be alive outside for hours. not sure. It can just be inducing and a gel for Dayita.
How come she is not having any guilt for her action even later.
Waiting to see what more she is gonna do to him.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
Going great
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Her decision to have another man baby as her first is not good. This shows she dont love santhosh truly.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Mani is real man and Santhosh is half.
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
For a week he was not allowed to have any more. 
However, after he had put on the condom, I masturbated his cock until he ejaculated, which he obediently shot into the reservoir.

I slipped the condom off him and let his semen run onto my tongue. 
Then I gave him a passionate kiss and he had to swallow half of his sperm himself. 
He was a bit hesitant at first, but by now I have educated him to the point where he drinks his own semen, which he seems to enjoy more and more.
At the thought of my husband drinking Mani's semen, I could not prevent a sexual excitement.

'I will get you so far too...' I thought to myself secretly with an evil grin.

The following weekend we were invited by friends.
Vinay had a nice house with a large terrace where he had set up a small pond and a barbecue area.
Menakshi, his wife, had decorated everything nicely and in the evening little candles were burning on the table. There was a good atmosphere among the ten people.
I had chosen a black skirt, a beige blouse and cream-coloured tights that evening.
The matching sandals completed the picture.
I often caught Vinay staring at my legs, my shoes and my bulging blouse.

'The guys,' I thought to myself, 'always the same'.

Vinay had never made a secret of the fact that he would like to sleep with me.
And about a year ago, I had jerked him off between parked cars at a sports event. 
He sprayed his whole load on the window of a AUDI standing there. 
The driver must have been pleased.

Santosh was deep in conversation with others, once again talking about football.

Vinay winked at me and sat down next to me on the wooden bench and started a trivial conversation.
During the conversation, he gently stroked my stockinged leg.
Since it was already dusk in the evening, no one noticed anything.
I noticed how aroused I was.
Vinay must have felt the same, because his trousers were already bulging.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said to Santosh, who was sitting right next to me on the other side.

In the bathroom, I checked my hair in the mirror and smoothed my lips.
It wasn't long before there was a gentle knock on the door.
To cut a long story short, Vinay fucked me from behind, with me propped up against the bathtub.
Then he shot a large amount of hot semen into me.
The whole action had lasted maybe four minutes and hadn't brought me up either. But it was great.
His semen ran down my leg and I wiped it away with toilet paper.
Afterwards, I simply stuffed the tissue into my pussy so that Santosh would have some afterwards.

An hour later we left the party.
On the way to the car, I started kissing Santosh and making him hot.

I kneaded his penis through his trousers, but he only said, "not here".

When we got home, I literally fell all over Santosh.
When he undressed, I removed the handkerchief unnoticed and noticed that there was still a lot of liquid.
First I jerked Santosh with my hand and then I blew his cock.
The poor guy was really starved because I hadn't let him have it for so long.

"Do you feel how wet I am?" I asked him as I took his cock out of my mouth.

His finger stroked my pussy and he was in.
Santosh always got really turned on when I was soaking wet.
He didn't need to know that in most cases it was someone else's sperm.

"Lie down," I ordered him.

Then I sat down crouched over his face and he began to spoil me with his tongue.
He licked my clit and then along my labia. Then he sucked in my liquid and swallowed it down. 
His tongue was now really inside my pussy and licked out Vinay' semen.
At this thought, I was overcome again by an excellent orgasm.
I squeezed out as much as I could.
If he's already licking other people's sperm, he can also get urine, I thought to myself.
I squeezed out a few drops of urine, which Santosh licked greedily, not knowing that he was drinking urine.
He deserved a reward for that.
He was allowed to fuck me. Santosh went into the bathroom to take a condom.
After I put the condom over his member, he began to push me like mad and then emptied himself.
I pulled off the filled condom and emptied it over my pussy.

"Lick me clean..." I said to him.

He immediately moved his head between my legs and licked me clean of his cum, drinking urine again.

I will make you drink my urine properly too, I thought to myself...

- tbc -
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
She seems to be punishing her husband who is loving her blindly.
Like Reply
Dayita has turned a sadist.
Like Reply