Adultery Dayita's Lustful Moments
Hello friends,

I would like to share a fantasy of mine with you today.
You should know that I am not a writer and so this story is my first attempt at this genre.

I apologise in advance for any grammatical errors and punctuation.

... and now to the story
Have fun reading

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pleasurable moments

I knew Santosh from my school days. He was never a daredevil, but extremely charming. 
We met years later by chance, in a café. The initial, rather tentative, advances turned into friendship and eventually love.

We, (Santosh and Dayita) moved in together and about a year later we got married.

Santosh's elder brother Mani was the opposite of him. 
He lived by the motto 'behind me the deluge'. Mani had been married for seven years to Sunyata, with whom I built up a very intimate relationship during that time.
They had three small children. I was both attracted and repelled by Mani's direct manner.
He never made a secret of the fact that he found me attractive. He gave me compliments every time we saw each other and I enjoyed them, of course. It started about two months before my wedding with Santosh.

The four of us would all go dancing together at weekends.

I am someone who loves to dance, but Santosh is rather a dance muffle in this respect. 
So I often disappeared on the dance floor with Mani and I indulged in the colourful hustle and bustle. All of a sudden, Mani, who had already been drinking heavily, told me that I looked gorgeous in my mini and that he would fuck me as soon as we were alone. 
I was shocked for the first minute.
I had never liked this direct, vulgar language. 
Only now it was different. Just the idea of it made me instantly hot. I could never complain about Santosh, but he was more like a cool-northern Indian.
"Mani, you have had too much to drink." I tried to distract him, "besides, Sunyata would probably worry." 
"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," he replied. 
He was right again. We drove home around 00.30 am, with Mani and Sunyata joining us for a good night drink.
We all sat down in the living room, put on another movie and Santosh provided drinks. As we were all feeling quite hungry, I went to the kitchen to prepare a snack for us...
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
I was just putting slices of toast on when I suddenly felt hands around my waist. It was Mani! 
"Are you crazy?" I hissed at him.

"They're having quite a good time," Mani said simply and let his fingers slide higher until they reached my breasts. 

He massaged and kneaded them tenderly and whispered in my ear that he would like to take me here in the kitchen now.

"When Santosh comes, all hell breaks loose," I remarked.

"We can hear them and as long as they are talking, no one can disturb us," Mani said.

I tried to free myself from his hands but he was really holding me now.
His right hand wandered down to the hem of my mini-skirt and worked its way up to my bottom, caressing. His touch did me good and I also liked the forbidden. He put one of my legs on a chair to get better access to my pussy. His fingers then moved under my pantyhose and finally under my panties.
I could hear Santosh and Sunyata still talking in the living room. Mani stroked my pussy with one finger, which became wet at his first touch. Then he put his finger inside me. I moaned suppressedly and if Mani hadn't held me, I would have gone down on my knees, the feeling was so great! 

"You little slut, I knew you were leaking," Mani spoke in my ear.

I have never heard such words from Santosh before!!! 

I was totally perplexed but continued to enjoy the feeling of the stimulating finger from him.
Mani now pushed me towards the table and placed me against it so that I could rest my arms. He pulled my mini up and my pantyhose and panties down. I was overcome with panic, because this was not how I had imagined it. I could still hear the voices in the living room.

"Mani, you can't do that, I'm not on the pill." That was really true.

Since I couldn't take the pill, after several attempts, Santosh always used condoms.

"I know." said Mani.

But unashamedly and without further ado, he thrust his now exposed member between my
his now exposed member between my labia and penetrated me first a little and then slowly very deeply.
I was almost breathless, I was panting softly and would have liked to scream out loud! 

Mani was fucking me expertly and after about a minute he dug a hand into my hair, jerked my head towards him and said, "Now you're going to get my hot juice, you hear, my cum."

Then I felt him tense up and ejaculate his seed into my belly. Santosh doesn't squirt out as much. But the two are different not only there. Mani also has more in his pants than he does, at least he's a lot thicker! Like a beer can.
He pulled my panties and pantyhose over my filled vagina while he stowed his penis in his pants.
Then he kissed me again on the neck and went back into the living room. I thought that all this could not be true. 

After I had collected my thoughts again, I finished the canapés and went to join the others. Mani pretended that nothing had happened, but my swollen labia and his residual sperm told me otherwise! My pantyhose were soaking wet.
It was exhilarating to look into my husband's eyes while millions and millions of his brother's sperm wriggled around in my belly...

Like Reply
After that event with Mani, I was a changed wife. 
I loved Santosh, there was no question about that, but I realised that I was also very attracted to Mani. It wasn't just sex, there were other circumstances which I couldn't explain. I now saw Mani with completely different eyes.

Maybe it was just the attraction of the forbidden or simply because I liked Mani very much. 
For me, sex was never the most important thing, I just enjoyed it. And I wasn't a bee flying from flower to flower either, because Santosh was only my third partner in that sense. 
I found myself thinking more and more often that it would be nice if Mani were near me.

Mani called me very often at the office and we had very insightful conversations. 
That's how I learned that he was a pantyhose and shoe fetishist. My husband never commented on his preferences. I had never thought about this before, nor did I know that it turned many people on.

We arranged to meet two days later in the underground car park of our office (Mumbai). 
Mani therefore took half a day's leave.

Now that I knew Mani's preference, I put on my dress, black pantyhose and my high-heeled shoes. During the lunch break, I went to my car in the underground garage with mixed feelings. 
Mani was already waiting.

We both got in, after I had first made sure that no other colleagues happened to see me. 

"Wow, you look great!" Mani said as he took the passenger seat. 

I wasn't entirely comfortable in my own skin, but all this also gave me a certain thrill. 
We kissed intimately and the somewhat dim lighting in the underground car park also made my inhibitions fall away.
I felt his tongue in my mouth and noticed how I was getting wet. 
His hand touched my knee and he stroked my leg. 

"Just the clothes I like." He whispered in my ear with a cheeky grin. 

I heard the sound of the nylons rustling and it made me that much hotter.

Never would I have thought that this fetish could also give me some kind of kick. 
The whole situation in the car blurred before my eyes. 
I simply gave myself over. 
Mani now pulled my legs onto his lap and I felt him take off one of my shoes...
Like Reply
If only someone could see us now! I suddenly didn't know what was happening to me. He took my stockinged toes in his mouth and sucked on them! A cold, pleasant shiver ran down my spine.

I felt a cold, pleasant shiver run down my spine and let out a long, drawn-out moan. No one had ever done this before, but it was wonderful! He licked the underside of my sole and then took all my toes into his mouth again. This stirred me up so much that I put my hand on my pussy and stroked myself.

With Mani I could let myself go completely. When he also removed my second shoe and licked and sucked my other foot, I came! My stomach contracted, an unprecedented heat rose in my body and I screamed out my orgasm.

I wanted everyone to see it, I didn't care anymore! My breath came in jerks, after opening my eyes once, I looked into a fluorescent tube five metres away and the light seemed to me as if it came from heaven. I was connected to Mani by a harmony that I had never felt with my husband in any way. I saw Mani merely take his hard penis out of his fly and pull my head over to him.

"Go on Dayita... suck out my glans." he said with fire in his eyes.

That greed and horniness in the expression of his eyes, almost drove me crazy. I moved over to him, took his thick cock in my hand, jerked it with a few hand movements and let my tongue circle over his equally thick glans. I heard an animalistic grunt and moan, which intensified my efforts. Then I took his glans completely in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

A loud, "ahhgghhhh...." was Mani's response, "I'm about to cum in your moist hot mouth." screamed Mani almost literally. 

Santosh had also squirted in my mouth twice, but his stuff was a bit too salty for me now and so he has refrained from doing it ever since. With Mani, on the other hand, everything was completely different.

I wanted to possess him completely 'with everything who has', I wanted the taste of his skin and I wanted to taste his sperm! I took his thick penis fully into my mouth as best I could, pumping back and forth in ecstasy and jerking it further with my hand at the same time. The smell of sex was heavy in the car. I felt a first trickle and finally I noticed how his member swelled even more. My other hand now reached for his testicles and massaged them.

Mani was now unstoppable. With a loud, "uhhhh, aaahhhhhhh." he discharged into my mouth train after train.

His semen slapped against my throat and I struggled not to start gagging. He must have been ravenous, because it was so much that I really had to struggle to swallow it!
Later I learned that he could always squirt so much sperm. The taste of his semen was not quite as salty as my husband's.
I noticed that I even liked it. But this did not mean that Santosh was always allowed to do it. After I had swallowed it all, I sucked the rest out of him until he then lost his strength and became a little smaller. 

"You have a great sucking mouth," Mani said to me.

I was beginning to like these vulgar expressions, at least in this situation. 

"But your cock is also something to behold." I replied and I was amazed at how easily these 'dirty' words came from my lips. 

I looked him up and down again and couldn't shake the feeling that I might become dependent on this man...
Like Reply
Our relationship with each other became more and more perfidious, which had a positive effect on my sex life.

"I want you to sleep with Santosh only if I allow you to first," he suddenly said into the silence.

"What, have you gone mad?" I said in response.

"Come on, let's play the game, let's play this game." he then remarked.

I could not deny a certain charm to all this. I agreed and the thought made me feel hot again that I would stick to it.
Maybe I was in bondage to Mani, although I didn't admit it to myself, or maybe it was just the new sexual experience. I didn't know and I didn't want to know. Mani awakened a sexuality in me that I didn't know existed before...

I did not sleep with Santosh for the next week as Mani had 'forbidden' me to do so. 
When I denied Santosh coitus, I even found an immoral pleasure in it!!! If Santosh knew that he could sleep with his own wife only if his brother allowed him to do so, there would have been murder and manslaughter!!! 
I caught Santosh once during the week masturbating in the bathroom.

I shouted at him and blamed him. If he continued like this, he could soon find someone else. 
He didn't need to know that 20 minutes earlier, after shopping, I had received an enormous amount of sperm from Mani on a country lane and that my crotch and panties were still literally flooded when I confronted him! I found myself enjoying our little game more and more. 
Santosh apologised meekly and disappeared into his hobby cellar.

Now I just had to get Mani to use condoms when he wanted to sleep with me. 
Santosh and I had put off planning a child for the next two years. 
However, things turned out quite differently. 
I was still incensed that Santosh had the audacity to satisfy himself.
I accused him of hurting my feelings badly by doing so...

Santosh was particularly obliging that evening and explained to me that he simply wanted to relieve himself because of his long abstinence. Secretly, I had to wonder at my own impertinence. I myself enjoyed sex with his brother to the fullest and I blamed him for his masturbation!

That evening he wanted to make love to me again and although I was not averse,..

I again refused to have intercourse with him. 
There was some more discussion, but eventually he fell asleep. Of course, I took advantage of the situation by satisfying myself.
All the while I was thinking of Mani and quietly I reached climax quite quickly...

The next day I talked to Mani about the whole thing and he had to laugh out loud.

"All right," he said, "then just sleep with him for the next three days."

Just the thought that I was seeking permission to have intercourse with my husband got me slightly aroused again...
[+] 4 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Super hot updates.
Why mani is not forcing her to make santhosh drink his juices and allow him only lick and clean job.
That would bring more happiness in her. Santhosh must be half man.
[+] 1 user Likes sexycharan's post
Like Reply
Awesome start.

Is she gonna become mother of fourth child of mani.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Wonderful start bro. She likes to be a submissive slut.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Nice update. This is adultery category not fantasy.
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Very good bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Santosh was as happy as a little child when he was finally allowed to 'get it on' again. The next experience worth writing about was the wedding of Santosh and me. We wanted to get married in a civil ceremony and then have the church wedding a little later. Mani, of course, was witness to the bride and was very excited about it...

When the four of us went out together again, he whispered unseen in my ear: "I want to fuck you just before and just after you get married." 

I just looked at him for a moment and said only, "We'll see." 

However, he denied it with a vigorous shake of his head. I was now taken aback by so much audacity. But more about the fact that I wouldn't mind! Nor did I believe that these forbidden games would come out, because Mani also had a lot to lose. But perhaps that was precisely the attraction.

More and more often I found myself developing feelings towards Mani that went far beyond the level of love.
On the one hand, I also loved Santosh more than anything, on the other hand, I had perhaps even separated myself from Santosh for Mani. But all this was impossible. On the day of the On the day of the civil wedding, it was a Friday, we all drove to my parents-in-law's house in the morning, who lived in another town. They had their own house there with a relatively large garden out back.

Since we still had four hours, we had a coffee in peace and quiet. I was already a bit excited.
Santosh was no different. Sunyata talked me through it, but it was hard to shake off the nervousness.
When I came back from the toilet, Mani strolled past me.

"Well, I guess your promise didn't work out after all," I said grinning in his face.

"Wait and see." he replied simply.

After it was time, we all went outside to go to the registry office. Mani chatted briefly with Santosh and Sunyata, who both laughed in response.

"Give her some good advice then." said Santosh to Mani with a grin.

My in-laws and Sunyata got into the car with Santosh. I looked at Mani questioningly and he simply said, "Well, get in."

As I sat alone in the car with Mani, I asked him what he had said to them. He said that he wanted to go with you alone so that I could give you some good tips as a wife. And so that I could tell you some more of Santosh's youthful sins, so that you would think twice about getting married.

'That little snake...' I thought.

We drove behind Santosh's car. It was still about 20 kilometres to the registry office where we were to meet everyone else, including my parents, when I suddenly felt Mani's hand on my knee. I put my hand over it and stroked it.
Then, with a deft hand, he pulled up the bottom of my costume and massaged my stockinged thigh. I had put on white stockings, which Mani had bought me two days before.

"Ahhh, you're wearing my stockings," he noted.

I confirmed this as his hand now moved between my thighs and he stimulated my cunt there with his middle finger.
I looked ahead at Santosh's car, which was 30 metres in front of us. He couldn't see anything, so I wanted to use the short time. I lifted my ass a little and took off my panties. Then I bent my left leg towards Mani, who could now play with my pussy unhindered.

When we came to a traffic light, we had to stop. Santosh looked in the rear view mirror and waved at me. The in-laws too were now looking behind and making comments of some kind, smiling. What they all didn't see, however, was Mani's finger, which was in my pussy the whole time, massaging me!

When we started again, I took my right hand down and stroked my clit in the usual way.
Mani heated me up even more with his remarks. With a stare at the vehicle in front of us, I now came. This time I screamed out my orgasm as loud as I could.

With a loud, "ahhhhhhhhhh..." I climaxed very intensely.

I smelled my own juice and heard the smacking sound produced by the steady retraction of Mani's fingers. Still completely out of breath, I asked Mani to stop, as the sensation was now becoming almost unbearable.
His finger and palm were coated with my juice. I wanted to take a handkerchief from my handbag to clean him up.

"No." said Mani, after sucking off one finger himself, "use your panties."

With a satisfied grin, I took the inside of my briefs and cleaned his hand. As I was about to put them back on, Mani told me to take my time. There were still about ten minutes to go when he asked me to jerk him off.

"Take your shoe with you," he said, visibly excited.

I looked at him questioningly, but then took my white pump from the footwell and held it in my hand. 

In the meantime Mani put his stiff member through his zipper, took the shoe and put it with the toe side over his glans: "I want to squirt it all into your shoe, you will then put it back on, and then say your yes with my cum on your foot!" 

I was visibly shocked, but somehow I liked that idea!!! I took my left hand and clasped both his penis and my shoe and jerked him off.
Since this was all done under the dashboard, no one could see. It was an unfamiliar feeling. On my fingers I felt the warm, almost pulsating penis and with my thumb I felt the cold leather of my shoe.
Santosh was still waving at us from the car in front of us. I waved back with my right hand as I now masturbated Mani's member faster.
I could tell by his breathing that he was almost ready. Although it was unusual for me to pleasure him with my left hand, it worked.

"Aahhhh, I'm about to come, ohhhhh, now." cried Mani as I jerked him faster and faster.

Then I felt his penis swell and he squirted his seed into my shoe. After about ten seconds he relaxed and I wanted to take my pump off again.

"Slow down, it's a fucking lot," Mani remarked.

I too now saw that his semen was not only in my shoe but also on the outside of my hand.

"Use the panties." he said again.

Again, my panties had to serve for everything. I deliberately took the inside again and wiped the back of my hand with it. Then I carefully took his member out of my shoe and cleaned it. My panties were already wet on the inside because Mani had, as usual, shot quite a lot.
Then I looked inside my pump. At the front, where the toes are, there was a tremendous load of Mani's cum. I tipped the shoe so that everything went evenly and dipped the panties in the sauce so that there was more semen on them. Then I put my panties back on, still feeling all the wetness.

When we were about to enter the registry office, I slipped on my shoes...
I felt all the moisture on my left sock and then on my foot. 
A strange feeling! 
But it was wonderful. So I said my yes to Santosh, with a sperm-soaked slip and with a, more or less, sperm-filled shoe of his brother!
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Will santosh also cheat with mani wife and they swap. Nice update.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
She has no guilty at all. Only thing that cant be accepted is that she is loving santhosh more. She is directly cheating him.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 06:47 AM)xbiilove Wrote: Will santosh also cheat with mani wife and they swap. Nice update.

Wait and enjoy ...
Like Reply
Dayita married Santhosh for love ... and they continue to love each other dearly.

But that is not the issue ... 
it is rather about the (mostly) unfulfilled sexual desire that Dayita "forbiddenly" gets from Mani.

The "forbidden" is like the sea salt on her skin ... it constantly sets her body on unbridled inner fire.

Just have fun reading
See you soon

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Nice update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
When we were all at home, Santosh, by now my husband, asked me what Mani had told me. 
I just told him that he must have been quite a halodri, to which my husband laughed.

Since my parents-in-law (now legal) wanted to spend the night with us, I prepared the small guest room. During this time, Santosh put on some CDs and the party went on. 
My father said that now the serious time of life begins, but I just laughed at him. 
'If he only knew...'

When I ran out of cigarettes, I asked who else wanted some, because I intended to go to the cigarette machine around the corner.
I was given three five-mark pieces in my hand, told various brands and then I wanted to go on my way.

"Just a second, I am coming with you. Then I can take some CDs from my changer." 
I heard Mani's voice.

"Yes, but not 'Motörhead'." said Santosh shaking his head.

We went out of the house together and when I came back, Mani was already waiting in the stairwell. We immediately kissed deeply, then I already felt his hand in the usual place.

"Come, let's do it here, quickly. I want to make you a baby!"

"What, are you crazy?" I replied.

And before I knew it, I was lying on the cold floor. I didn't care now if the floor was dirty or not. I wanted to feel Mani now.
He pushed my dress up and wormed his way into my wet paradise by my panties.
Someone could have come at any time, even some neighbours. But I didn't think much about that now. 

He looked me in the eye and moaned, "Open your cervix, come on, I'm going to squirt a baby in you now!" 

It didn't take Mani another minute as he poured himself inside me. I felt his hot cum slapping against my womb.
Then he stood up. I hadn't come, but it was still nice to feel him. I noticed his semen oozing out of me, but I wanted to change later anyway. And I had already slept with him again without a condom and that too with his full announcement that he wanted to make me a baby.

Things were starting to get a bit scary for me...

When we were both back in the living room, I went first to the bathroom, then to the bedroom and changed my clothes. I hid the sperm-soaked panties at the bottom of the washing drum. 
One shouldn't push one's luck.

That night I still slept with my husband.

Santosh, however, had to reach into the drawer and put on a condom! 
After all, I don't want him to impregnate me by mistake. In my conviction, I had long since reserved my womb for his brother. 
When he penetrated me, he was still saying: 'that I was now having sex for the first time as a married woman'. 

I let him believe that...

He didn't know that the rubber massaged more of his brother's fertile sperm into my cervix during his thrusts. 
Despite the husband and condoms. 
My inner sex organs could not complain about direct sperm contact...

- tbc -
Like Reply