Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my ANIL FLIRTS WITH NISHA...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
N Looking at the face of Priya she quickly added I mean a complete dress including inner ware.
She can see the relief in the eyes of Priya.
Soon they finished dinner and Nitu thanked all of them again.........

As she joined her boss in car to be dropped at her home, Rajesh seemed to be silent. Then he said in slow voice, Priya thinking over I think What Nitu said isn’t a bad idea at all. May be  it is time I gifted you something in appreciation of your work and putting long hours.

She placed her hand on his hand and said no need for any gifts; it is a pleasure to work with you.

They reached her house and she invited him inside.

R:  Are you sure, I think actually Nitu reminded me of my lapse.
P: where is the need for it, I am only doing my job.
R: You mean to say you will refuse?
P: I think I can never refuse even If I want to (smiles)

She moves near him and places her hand on his again and says no need to think so much, pleasure to be your PA.

As she is about to leave, she came closer, hugged him tight, her boobs lightly hitting his chest, kissed  lightly on his cheek and said thank you, good night. On sheer impulse he hugged Priya tight and whispered yes pleasure to have you as my PA. Then their lips met and they kissed but it lasted a few seconds and   both realized may be they may be over the limits.  Priya blushed and then smiled and she hugged her boss again and willingly gave a nice lip lock. Rajesh smiled and walked out as he knew it is risky to stay longer in her house and yes the ambiance will not be that great for any love making, if at all.

Rajesh is back in office next day and busy and just before he is leaving Priya entering is hesitant and Rajesh said you need not feel bad about what happened in your house. It is Ok and sometimes things happen on impulse, reason why I left. I do not want anything to happen on impulse as usually they are not good. Forget it Priya and carry on. A relieved Priya walked out but there is a big smile on her face as if to say  may be she has not kissed him on impulse.

Days passed and Rajesh is busy when he received a call from both Dilip and Anjali. Dilip later met Rajesh and informed he has completed the investigation and will submit the report. He informed he has identified the guilty and his report absolves Anjali. Later Anjali wanted to meet him in the house and Rajesh is not very enthused to meet   at his house but on her request he agreed finally. She came at about 8.45pm when he had his bath and is relaxing over a peg of scotch.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   JANKI SIGNALS GREEN....... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com).com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hug Kiss Peck
[Image: hugkiss1.webp]
[

I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my ANIL FLIRTS WITH NISHA...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 03:04 PM)boredhubby Wrote:
Hug                  Kiss                      Peck
[Image: hugkiss1.webp]
[

Thank you boredhubby, GIF is awesome 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Later Anjali wanted to meet him in the house and Rajesh is not very enthused to meet her  at his house but on her request agreed finally. She came at about 8.45pm when he had his bath and is relaxing over a peg of scotch.

She again thanked him profusely saying but for him she would have lost both her job and her image. Rajesh said you have to thank any it is Dilip who did an excellent work. She responded saying it is his selection of a perfect person that saved her. Then she came vey near and sat by his side. She took his hands and with tears in her eyes said how I can repay my debt to you. Smiling Rajesh said he has done his duty as he felt something is fishy and no debt is involved. 

Consoling her  he now placed his hands on her hand and said come on Anjali no need to feel bad. She suddenly moved closer, her boob is now pressing his side and placed a kiss on his cheek and said thank you so much. He was about to say ok bye when she again kissed him on his cheek and rose and then said you must promise me you will come to my house for dinner. Rajesh is surprised at the invite and finally promised. As both rose she hugged him tight and said you have done me a huge favor sir. She left leaving Rajesh surprised as there is clear hint in her voice. Rajesh wondered how in the space of few days two different girls  kissed him on cheeks 

Days passed and Rajesh is busy with work, meetings visits of executives etc. One evening Neetu called and after talking about her business. As the discussion wound up she said have you thought of the  gift. Rajesh thought of probing and asked do you really think my PA will accept the gift, she is a sensitive woman he added. She may not if you present only  the lingerie set but I feel she will, if you gift a complete dress  she  responded. Ok then you buy the set and send to me and I will transfer the money. Agreed she said. Will call you and then we can have dinner and will give the gift packet, is that OK. 

Clever woman he thought she is asking for dinner. OK he responded. Neetu called a few days later  and she suggested a nice cozy  hotel.   He thought of taking Priya too but deferred as he felt she did not say anything about Priya.  He reached sharp at 8 to find Neetu already there and they walked to their reserved table. Rajesh is surprised as the table as it is in open air but it has lots of trees and each table is having total privacy as the bushes covered the people and the bearer also enters through a small entrance. In short, people sitting in a place cannot be seen by anyone sitting in another table. Rajesh has been to such places and so is not surprised yet he wondered why Neetu choose such a pricey place.

They sat and chatted.

R: Looks the ambiance is good.
N: Yes it  has comforts and privacy plus good food too. I came here with my hubby once.
R: yup must be pricey too.
N: yes but I thought I can’t call  you to some ordinary one, more so since this is not a business meet.  You have not brought Priya?
R: you have not asked me   and I thought better come alone.
N: Good you came alone, with her you talk only of work.

Just then a middle aged lady, may be in her 40s came and said Hi Neetu, are you comfortable.

Yes and this is Rajesh our ZM and the man who helped me immensely and Rajesh this is Priyanka, wife of the managing Partner. She also looks after select women clients.

Rajesh extended his hand and said happy to meet you.
She responded Neetu tells so much of you, I buy from her outlet.

Glad she is able to service niche customers like you.

OK guys if you need anything call me. 

R: Happy to know you have such high-end contacts.
N: Smiles all due to you. I really like your helping nature, your attitude to issues and may be I like you too.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   JANKI SIGNALS GREEN....... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   JANKI SIGNALS GREEN....... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE AT HER EROTIC BEST..Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied)
(xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Neetu

[Image: priya.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She responded Neetu tells so much of you, I buy from her outlet.
Glad she is able to service niche customers like you.
OK guys if you need anything call me. Yes Rajesh you can have your scotch, no issues.
R: Happy to know you have such high-end contacts.
N: Smiles all due to you. I really like your helping nature, your attitude to issues and may be I like you too.

R: Don’t go on repeating the same lines. Let us talk something else.

They chatted but Rajesh somehow felt this may not turn out to be simple dinner meet.
Once drinks are in belly the chat became more mojo.

N: Rajesh why you had doubts Priya will not accept?
R: She is married and respected lady and to present her a lingerie is a risk.
N: I think even if you just give her the lingerie she will accept, only she may not model for you
R: So you are trying to tease me.
N: No fact is I wish she will wear it and show it to you.
R: Such a tease, Will you model?
N:If you present me I will surely wear and model for you.
She leans forward and places her hand over his hand  and smiles.
R: I accept the tease, will gift you.
N: Don’t go back
R: No it is  deal.

She makes call and leaves instructions over WA

N: Ok Rajesh deal, my man will deliver the stuff in my house, if you are OK with gifting I am on deal.
R: Gulps a big sip. Deal.
N: One will do or you will gift more?

As she said this her hands are now on his thighs caressing gently. Rajesh thought may  be effect of scotch.

R: Your store is expensive now, may be one is OK.
N: To my dearest customer I give choice, buy one get one.- if you buy at least 2
R: Ok you tease, deal.
N: Done means I will have to model 4 for you.

She started laughing uncontrollably.
a
They had another round of drink, had food and left.

As they reached her house, she invited him in but Rajesh declined saying he needs to go but she smiled and said you can have a night cap and go if you so wish.

Once in they sat and she brought the bottle. He mixed his drink. They sipped and chatted and then

Neetu: looks like you had a change of heart
Rajesh: No, you are a happily married and respected lady. I do not want to create any issues.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI FINALLY TASTES BIG COCK... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An Update is posted in the story NISHA AND ROHIT SHOWER.............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Enjoy reading it
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply