Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story  Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT CONTINUES TO FLIRT With JANKI.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE PROPOSES SWAP....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my NISHA ENJOYS...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali also poured the drink and she too started licking her big boobs, Rama has very big boobs so ample amount for all three to place their mouths. This triple attack is too much for even Rama to stand and she moaned loudly and hit her orgasmic pleasure. She went limp too.

The duo decided it is time Anjali too is attended to and Pradeep is the first to move and suck her boob, Anand is quick to rise too and he did not bother to ask her permission but he knew she is too aroused to resist and most possibly she too wants a repeat of what her sister experienced. Anand felt Anjali is sufficiently aroused and is a willing partner. So he simply sucked her other boob. Both licked and sucked alternatively, even alternating the breast too. Now Rama recovered and poured the scotch over her sister’s boobs and commanded the guys to lick off the drink from any part it touches. 

Now Anjali is a willing toy in their hands and she too is eager to please, as they sucked her tits, her navel and en her pussy lips she wanted to feel the cock of Anand. She pushed her hand down and gripped his cock and she felt it is nice and hard. Then she pushed her other hand also down and gripped her BIL’s cock. She is delighted to have a cock in both her hands. She shuddered at this new avatar of hers, allowing herself to be used as they please by her very own BIL and his friend.

This is enough for her to moan and moans escaped her mouth and she is uttering ohhhhhhhhh, um. Ahhh. Now Rama too joined and she started licking her sister’s boob as Pradeep moved down to her belly button. She is being pleasured by 2 guys and her own sister. Pradeep went and brought honey and poured over Anjali and then happily started licking her body, wherever the money moves his wife Rama and friend Anand too joined the process, all 3 are licking Anjali and she  screamed with pleasure she reached an earth shattering orgasm She was limp for sheer tiredness. Now it is the turn of the men to turn their attention to Rama.

It is Anand who shifted his attention to Rama and immediately started squeezing her big dusky melons and also lick and suck her tits. Rama enjoyed this act of Anand, she knows he simply loves and worships her boobs and so the pleasure is all the more. Her hubby joined Anand and poured honey on his wife and the men are repeating what they did to Anjali. 

Both are licking and sucking her boobs, her belly button and even her thighs. Soon her sister recovered, saw the action and is happy her sister now is center of erotic action. 

She went in to kitchen and returned with Ice cream and put a scoop in pussy of Rama. Rama shuddered as the ice cold desert touched her most private part. Anjali wasted no time and plunged her face in to the inviting pussy and eating the ice cream and pushing her tongue deep in to her sister’s pussy. She has done it earlier but doing so in the presence of her BIL and Anand thrilled her.

Now Rama is pleasured by her hubby, her lover and her sister. She thought enough is enough and said Anand come fuck me. Anand, ever the pleasing lover obliged and mounted Rama in missionary. Her Hubby mounted her sister and both men started fucking the sisters. They took turns and finally Anand emptied his hot cum in the married pussy of Rama. The moment his hot cum touched her pussy, Rama hit her own orgasm and their juices flowed out of her hot pussy. Pradeep too unloaded his own hot cum in to the willing married pussy of Anjali, sending Anjali in to yet another orgasm. The fuck fest went on till midnight before exhausted yet supremely happy at the pleasures received and given all 4 slept.

final part will come next, stay tuned.............

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my NISHA ENJOYS...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Sisters Fest.!! Awesome.Eventually they all entered the Arena for the pleasurable battle.
[Image: 116-CB03-E-0-E27-409-A-8-CAB-6-E7822-CEAB13.jpg]

[Image: ffmm-foursome-swi-62519.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2021, 03:21 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Sisters Fest.!! Awesome.Eventually they all entered the Arena for the pleasurable battle.
[Image: 116-CB03-E-0-E27-409-A-8-CAB-6-E7822-CEAB13.jpg]
Thank you Herbiee,  yes they are in erotic mood
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI. SIGNALS GREEN. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
big boobs of Rama. comment owner of boobs like your dirty comments

image deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Pradeep too unloaded his own hot cum in to the willing married pussy of Anjali, sending Anjali in to yet another orgasm. The fuck fest went on till midnight before exhausted yet supremely happy at the pleasures received and given all 4 slept............

Rama woke up first, her body ached and her pussy is sore. She saw her sister lovely naked figure and even is sleep her hands are on her hubby, Rama mused is she becoming possessive of my hubby?  Rama thought poor sissy, she is not getting the pleasures she needs and deserved and so thought Rama she will not mind sharing her hubby with her sister. But is she also willing to share her lover boy Anand?  Well If I can share my beloved hubby I can share my lover boy too. Her worry now is having tasted a new pussy; will her hubby hunt for newer pussies?  I need to control him she thought, my sister is Ok bt not other women is her logic. She went in and started taking bath and the sound of water woke up Anjali. As she woke up she found both men sleeping stark naked and their manhood sleeping.  

She could not resist the temptation to kiss the cock of her BIL. She kissed the cock head gently and then on impulse kissed the manhood of Anand too. She then ran in to the other rest room and emerged half an hour later, all dressed and fresh. She walked in to kitchen and is greeted by Rama, who hugged her sister tight and said morning, you had a great night right?  Anjali blushed but she too knew she enjoyed the erotic pleasures and will surely be very happy to join again. She smiled and said Thx a million sister; you showed me a new life though I feel very guilty reasoned Rama. Anjali shrugged her shoulders as if to say she did not agree.

They took their coffee and after finishing peeped in to BR only to find both Pradeep and Anand still sleeping, only some movement from Pradeep. They thought to go back only to find the voice of Pradeep calling Rama. As they turned back, he sat and indicated to them to come over and pulled both his wife Rama and his SIL Anjali and hugged them and said thanks for a wonderful night. Rama smiled and said now finish your chores and get ready. Anand too stirred and seeing the sisters with Pradeep said it is unfair. Rama now is near Anand and hugged him and gave kiss on his cheeks. Before he could react, both sisters walked out saying get ready.

It is almost 10am and by the time the men got ready and finished breakfast it is 11am. Anand said he will make a move but Pradeep told him the fun session is not over and they can continue but Rama and Anjali said they are tired but Pradeep said let us have drinks and then we will see. Rama by that time has already cooked the dishes as she anticipated Pradeep’s intentions. She smiled now. As the men sat in the living room she brought the stuff and initially Anand took his usual single seat and the couple took the bigger one. Now Anjali has to choose the only remaining single sofa. She smiled and sat and  they chatted freely reminiscing the night.

A: It is great night and great fun too, must say Anjali is fabulous on her first adventure.
R: Yes my sister truly has been star performer, much beyond our expectations.
Anjali blushed hearing these words.
P; Well Anjali at last has become a tiger freed from her cage.
A: Oh don’t say those things; I think all of you mesmerized me.

They all laughed saying she is now a free tiger ready and willing to seek forbidden pleasures.

Anand now walked to her, sat on the arm rest and looking straight in to the eyes of Anjali you are really fabulous and kissed her lips. Anjali is surprised that Anand can so easily restart again and she turned her eyes to her sister, she observed her BIL is kissing her sister. In fact her pallu is off and her big boobs are on display. Now Anand walked to Rama and squeezed her big boobs and then walked back to Anjali to squeeze her medium boobs. Anjali too has nice boobs as they are not much used by her hubby. Anand relished pressing these spongy boobs and Anjali too is aroused. He continued to press boobs of Anjali and kissed her neck. This time he started unhooking her blouse, Anjali wanted to protest and did so  feebly but Anand continued to unhook and then removed her blouse totally. Anjali too sipped drink and so her inhibitions are less and in any case she has been ravished by all three only last night. Now Anand pulled her saree and Anjali sat there just with her bra and panty. Ah felt shy and looked at her sister only to find that her sis Rama too is in her bra and panty. Her red bra is in sharp contrast to   her dusky boobs.

stay tuned..........

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ANIL FLIRTS WITH NISHA...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Superb written  update......  yourock   keep posting .......
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply