Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
[Image: 1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He adores my boobs and worships and is happy to offer puja for my boobs. Except him we have all seen your lovely tits, now let him also see and offer his view of how good are your tits.  May be he will be so delighted  he will do puja to your tits too. A stunned and dazed Anjali just sat still trying to digest words of her sister....
You have crossed a hurdle, now enjoy life. Anjali is left speechless and wondering how much her prude younger sister has changed suddenly that she is asking her to expose and may be get fucked too. She is now very sure that Anand has fucked her sister and will fuck her again tonight. She has to decide now to stay and enjoy and be part of this gang or leave now. Unfortunately for Anjali, Pradeep has been constantly mauling her boobs and in addition what she has seen has also aroused her. She is in classic catch 22 situation.

Before her brain  can decide, her heart decided and her BIL has already unhooked her blouse during the time her brain and heart are giving conflicting signals. Without much ado, Pradeep threw her blouse and then her bra and said Anand, you have seen the big boobs of my wife, now you can see the lovely tits of my beautiful SIL Anjali too. Anjali felt so bad she wanted to run away but strangely she stayed on exposing her lovely boobs to Anand. Anand remarked, not as big as  Rama but surely lovely boobs. I will be happy of service to her he said smilingly

R: Anand, seems you are tired of my boobs after seeing my sister’s tits.
A: Rama, never, your boobs will always remain my top most favorite but her boobs are lovely too.
R:  Then tell me do you want to play with my boobs or her tits?
A: Stop it Rama, this is not good. I feel bad,
R: Come on dear sister, I know you liked the compliments of Anand.
P: Honey she has nice sexy boobs, not much sagged at all as her hubby preserved her tits. So she is happy Anand or me feel they are lovely and sexy, what you say Anjali?
A: Slaps his cheek, you are naughty but I feel bad to sit topless before a stranger.
P: Oh I now understand your feelings.  No, issues Anand will make my wife Rama too topless so you will feel better, OK Anjali. Why topless, he can make Rama nude too.
A: Again slaps him on cheeks. He pulls her close and plants a kiss on her tits. Umm, very tasty Anjali, your boobs are amazing.
AbananaNow possibly in mood due to arousal) Stop flattery, Rama has great boobs, even I like them.

Now she glances at her sister and by this time Anand has unhooked her blouse and she is not wearing any bra at all. There is her sister resting her back on the chest of Anand and he simply is playing with her big dusky boobs

A: It is absolute pleasure to play with these boobs. But I wish Anjali too will allow me to play with her sexy boobs too. Just think Pradeep, we both can have one boob each of these sisters in our hands if they are willing.

P: Yes Anand, I too wish we 2 can play with the boobs of these fabulous sisters and please them.
R: But you have performed puja for my tits, will you perform on my sister’s tits too?
P: Honey he will, I want Anjali too to be part of us fully, she should enjoy and yes be treated equally. ?
A: Look you guys; you are making me a toy in your hands. Leave me let me go, you guys enjoy.
P: No Anjali, you are not a toy but I want you to be a precious beautiful woman, willing to please and be pleased. Your happiness is our pleasure.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: squeeze.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali being eaten and her breasts are heaving.

Rama gets hand-action & [Image: boobs-moving2.webp][Image: boobs-moving1.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT FLIRTS With JANKI.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: 20210524-102533.jpg]

Sexyyy boobs
[+] 2 users Like manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 03:09 PM)manishpat1982 Wrote: [Image: 20210524-102533.jpg]

Sexyyy boobs

thank you manish.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE CONTINUES TO TEASE....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-3342856.html#pid3342856][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
P: Honey he will, I want Anjali too to be part of us fully, she should enjoy and yes be treated equally. ?
A: Look you guys; you are making me a toy in your hands. Leave me let me go, you guys enjoy.
P: No Anjali, you are not a toy but I want you to be a precious beautiful woman, willing to please and be pleased. Your happiness is our pleasure.

Anjali is floored by these words of her BIL and is now sure she will want to go all the way, guilt feelings have not even entered her mind now. Anjali now is n quest of ecstasy and peaks of erotic pleasure, even if it is adultery. Rama is in different zone fully enjoying the peaks and kinky sex with the permission and willingness of her dear loved hubby. She only wished somehow they can make Anjali’s hubby join but she is sure it will be too big a risk even to attempt.

Even as the conversation is going on Anand turned Rama around and he is face to face with Anand and he simply put his mouth on her boobs and sucked her nipple. Anjali is amazed at the ease with which he is sucking her sister’s boob  and how willing and eager Rama seems to let him lick, suck and bite her big boobs  Her very own BIL and Rama’s hubby is taking it so easily and watching his wife’s boobs licked and sucked by this guy Anand. She wondered if her own hubby will ever allow her to be in same situation and watch with pleasure her boobs being sucked by another guy. She is scared of these thoughts and returned to reality as she saw her BIL squeezing her boobs happily.

The duo are lost in their actions and Rama is pressing the guy on to her bosom. She says

R: Come on Anand, you say you adore my boobs, now tonight you seem lost in tits of  Josh nahi hai tumahare paas. Mazaa nahi aa rahi hai mujhe.
A: When I am feasting on your boobs, I think of you only, Rama you only have such feelings. He squeezed her boobs hard.
P: Anjali have you seen how much she enjoys when he mauls her tits, she never allowed me and always complained it pains.

Anjali is speechless as she felt an odd woman out but her instincts told her the only way out is join the bandwagon.

A: May you can learn Pradeep and maul her boobs rough next time.
P: that I will think surely but now I will maul your boobs.
A: (now in full josh) yes my dear BIL do as you please.

Hearing these words Rama is happy at the change in her sister and felt she is now a willing partner in this sex game.

They are all sipping drinks and the sister’s boobs are receiving great attention and yes both sisters are enjoying fully, relishing the moments of pleasure. It is then Anand poured the scotch over boobs of Rama after laying her on sofa and started licking the drink and as it flowed down to her belly he started licking her navel too. Seeing this Pradeep poured a slightly larger amount on her boobs and now both started licking boobs of Rama. Anjali is stunned and speechless and so is Rama too. She has not imagined this in her wildest dreams, she did imagine her boobs getting serviced by these 2 but not both of them licking the drink. 

Not to be outdone, Anjali also poured the drink and she too started licking her big boobs, Rama has very big boobs so ample amount for all three to place their mouths. This triple attack is too much for even Rama to stand and she moaned loudly and hit her orgasmic pleasure. She went limp too.

stay tuned...

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3369391.html#pid3369391][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3372552.html#pid3372552][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
What happened to Rama. Waiting for her melons.
[Image: 55-AC9-A34-7-C60-48-C5-8-B6-C-070-E9-AB62-FD0.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
NICE UPDATE............
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20210622-180507.jpg]
post image online

So sexy story...keep moving forward with some more erotic stuff and keep entertaining us
[+] 2 users Like manishpat1982's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2021, 04:08 PM)Herbiee Wrote: What happened to Rama. Waiting for her melons.
[Image: 55-AC9-A34-7-C60-48-C5-8-B6-C-070-E9-AB62-FD0.jpg]

thank you Herbiee. Rama will be back soon.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3489036.html#pid3489036][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE CONTINUES TO TEASE....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-06-2021, 03:08 PM)CKmomLover Wrote: NICE UPDATE............

Thank you  CKmomLover
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-06-2021, 06:52 PM)manishpat1982 Wrote: [Image: 20210622-180507.jpg]
post image online

So sexy story...keep moving forward with some more erotic stuff and keep entertaining us

Thank you Manish,more to come but story nearing end too.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply