Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Excellent update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good going.
Can Binisha allow imran to have his first with her.
She is already a slut anyway.
[+] 2 users Like LustyLeo's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro you are always the best . Waiting for next.
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Most interesting story.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Amazing narration dude
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Superb bro. Poor Arjun. all people loved by him are cheating him.
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Excellent. What more binisha is gonna do. Why her husband not angry on her behaviour and his brothers. He must be a CUCK inside.
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 04:02 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Excellent. What more binisha is gonna do.  Why her husband not angry on her behaviour and his brothers. He must be a CUCK inside.

Where did you get that idea from? Here I am trying my best for him to not look like a cuck!!!
[+] 1 user Likes worldlover's post
Like Reply
good twist at the end.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 04:02 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Excellent. What more binisha is gonna do.  Why her husband not angry on her behaviour and his brothers. He must be a CUCK inside.
Bro please read biginng of the story he is not cuck and he is trying to know the reason for her behavior.
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Bro please update as early as possible.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply

(05-06-2021, 05:09 PM)worldlover Wrote: Where did you get that idea from? Here I am trying my best for him to not look like a cuck!!!

(05-06-2021, 08:39 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Bro please read biginng of the story he is not cuck and he is trying to know the reason for her behavior.

First of all a big welcome
Yeah, that is what I also wanted to ask Ravindran to read from the beginning then only you can ascertain whether Arjun is a cockold or a true family man who sacrifices everything for the family.
Coming to the story, 
Bro excellent narration and quite interesting to see the change in emotional status of both Nokul & Banisha when Imtiaaz unintentionally touched the MORAL& family values topic. Am quite anxious to see the progress and what all Arjun is going to learn about the adultery, birthday bash of subhadra's brother...and all. Post some more updates  thanks bro
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Excellent writing
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Fantastic going
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
Great comeback,
[+] 1 user Likes Rajani Rajendran's post
Like Reply
Very interesting. Looking forward for next.
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Husband sacrifice and family betrays... great theme.
Like Reply
clps Nice update happy
Like Reply
Sir today is friday excepting any update
Like Reply