Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Hi, I am worldlover.I am 27 years old. I have been reading stories in this forum for the past few years.This is my first attempt  to write a story. Although long stories with a proper storyline & a quick story with lots of sex scenes both have their own value I personally like them with a more fleshed out story including character building, interest & conflict among the characters & finally a good story to read & pass time. I don't like the common plots of almost all of the stories that the husband always has the puniest penises and all the other male characters that interacts with the leading lady has 8- 10 inch(in some cases more than that) penises. I am diching that in my story. I would like to keep the features as close to reality as possible. Also English is not my first language. So for any grammatical mistakes, I apologise. So here it goes.

The first glimpse of the betrayal:
No no no no this can't be happening to me. This must be some kind of nightmare inside another nightmare. She can't be doing this to me
. She loves me too much to be doing something like this. But the fact that what I am witnessing just a few feet in front of me can't be denied either. Can it? Is their any way to justify what she is doing? What  they are doing? I can't think properly. My vision is getting blurry with my own tears, the whole world around me is spinning and a mother of all headaches is splitting my head. Although I want to confront everyone inside the room, right now I am not in the proper shape. I need to get out of here. I can't take watching them having fun in my expense. I can't take all the betrayals. I think I am going mad. I silently got out of the apartment through the living room making as less sound as I could. Outside of the apartment I heard my mom descending from the stairs of the roof. I didn't see her but heard her voice so I decided to wait for her at the door itself as I didn't want to climb the stairs. That's when I got another shock that afternoon." Hurry up champa, I forgot to lock my apartment door. I think anyone could hear my daughter in law wrestling inside from the corridoor." He.. he..he.. Champa gigled and said," She sure makes a lot of sound when dada(big brother) isn't at home."
Oh my god.. is that my own mom talking about my wife, my lover, my soulmate & her daughter-in-laws affair so nonchalantly to our maid!!!??? This freaking day is'nt happening. This is bullshit. I need to get out of here or I could kill someone. I silently walked down the stairs,  got out of the building gate. The watchman looked at me as if I was a ghost."Siiir...r. when did you get in?  I did not see you entering." I pulled out my wallet, gave him two 500 tk notes," I was not here today, you did not see me here today. If i even suspect that anyone from my family knows I was here today you are a gone man. You know very well what I am capable of, don't you?" He silently nodded his head in the affirmative. And not even your wife Champa, ok? His eyes got bigger and he again said ok. "Sir, you don't look too good, can you drive your car at this condition?" "I am ok, it's just some bruises. My head is just giving me some pain, my arms will also be ok in a few days. My car is at the hospital. I will just take a taxi." He nodded and came out to the road and stopped a taxi for me to get in. I couldn't stop myself from looking to the apartment balcony and again some tears made me blurry. I think the last time I cried was when my father died. I felt my Heart has been broken for the second time in my life.
[+] 14 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one keep going.
[+] 2 users Like Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
good start and different
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes playboy131's post
Good start worldlover, continue the story
[+] 1 user Likes Xossipyan's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2020, 10:53 AM)worldlover Wrote:  . . . . . ..  
Although long stories with a proper storyline & a quick story with lots of sex scenes both have their own value I personally like them with a more fleshed out story including character building, interest & conflict among the characters & finally a good story to read & pass time. I don't like the common plots of almost all of the stories that the husband always has the puniest penises and all the other male characters that interacts with the leading lady has 8- 10 inch(in some cases more than that) penises. I am diching that in my story. 
Nice. do continue. 
Eager to know how it started and will other females in your family be consumed in that
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Seems promising...
[+] 1 user Likes Neo_'s post
Like Reply
Nice start,looking forward how things started.

Liked and ripped you
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
a different approach..................

plz give updates fast and big

waiting eagerly for next
[+] 3 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
My Family:

My father raised in a rural area was the eldest son among the three sons & three daughters of my grandparents. My grandpa was a Jamindaar(landlord) in our village. He was also a wrestler, a freedom fighter and a mountain of a man. I think it is in the gene of our whole extended family. Even the women born in the family was taller, healthier by the standard of our country. My father was a splitting image of him. Tall, dark, mascular a like a big bear. He married my mother at the age of 32 while my mother was 22 at that time. My mother was a very religious woman even from that age. She won over the family's heart in just 6-7 months after their marriage. But soon the air was changing in the family atmosphere when my parents couldn't give birth to any children even after 3 years of their marriage. My grandparents, specially my gandma started to humiliate my mom in every small and big things around the house. Each day things were getting very difficult for my mom to get by. & it got continuously worse when the other brothers & sisters of my father started having children of their own. At that time, people used to think it was only the wife's fault for not having any children. So, eventually my mother also started to feel guilty and mentally bash herself. After six years my grandfather started to look for another girl for my father. My father was furious to know this as he loved my mother very much. But everyone in the family started to pressurize him, cazoling him to marry once again. He fought them all, his relationship with his siblings became very heated when they all talked bad about my mom. It was my mom who finally convinced my father to marry again. Shy cried at his foot saying she also wanted to be a mother more than almost anything in the world. She cannot give him any children so he must marry again, if not for his than for my mother. "I would love your children like my own child. I promise you. Please do it for me." It was my mothers crying that compelled my father. My father gave consent to marry but with the condition that the girl must be from a very poor family. If the girl came from a rich family then she might be degratory to my mother. And that's how he married my step mom who was a poor farmer's daughter and 18 years old. "It was the most difficult thing in my life till that point. My heart was like shattering in a million pieces while watching my husband marrying some other girl. I felt like someone was stealing my most precious ornament from me. But I had do it. I had to do it because I knew how much he loves children." My mother told me this a month after my father died when I asked her why she was so persistant in getting my father remarried.

I suddenly got back to reality when the taxi driver stopped the taxy. I asked him,"Hey bro, why did you stop the taxi?" "We already reached Starlab Bhai(Brother)." I payed him and got down in front of Starlab. I went straight to the  3rd floor. I was here to meet doctor Razia Sultana, My best friend since first grade. I have to unburden myself, and at this moment I need a friend really badly since I don't know if I have someone left to call family. Her visiting hours are almost over anyway. But she will really be suprised to see me at this hour & at this condition today.
[+] 7 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
Sorry for these short Updates. I type & post from a mobile phone and this is the only reason the updates are short. Please stay with me and let me know if you like my story or not. Any kind of critic that will help me grow is very much welcome.
[+] 2 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2020, 01:56 AM)Xossipyan Wrote: Good start worldlover, continue the story

Thanks. This is my first  story. I will continue and finish this.
Again, Thanks for the encouragement.
[+] 2 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2020, 08:37 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Nice. do continue. 
Eager to know how it started and will other females in your family be consumed in that

Stay tuned then...
[+] 1 user Likes worldlover's post
Like Reply
Go on author, its really going nice and tempting, continue pls
[+] 2 users Like Xossipyan's post
Like Reply
To Share Some Pain:
On the third floor I saw the receptionist and asked him,"Hey Rahim, how are you? Is Razia here? And is she free?
Rahim: I am fine Arjun bhai(To address with respect as Brother). Madam is in. Her last patient left just a few minutes ago. Are you alright bhai? You don't look good.
Me : Thank you. I am fine.  I just had a little accident. Its nothing serious.
I walked through the corridor and knocked on the door which had the nameplate of Doctor Raziya Sultana, Gynecologist. I entered the room and greeted Razia...
Me: Hey Razi, good evening. How are you today?
Razia: I am fine. But you sure look like a trainwreck. Sit down. Have some water.
I sat & drunk some water.
Me: It's not that bad. I just got some bruises.
Razia: SOME BRUISES got you that big bandages on your head and arms? How exactly did you get those?
Me: It was some stupid teen kid engrossed in his phone while walking on the roadside footpath. I was getting in my car. I saw a truck got off from the road into the footpath coming towards the boy with headphones on his ears. I screamed at him to look out but he was oblivious even as the trucker was also loudly pressing the horns. I quickly sprinted towards the kid and shoved him out of the truck's way. I was barely able to escape myself. The truck crashed into the gate of a near by building. I saw blood coming out of my head a few scraches on my hands. People gathered around us. I wanted to shout at both the driver and the kid. The kid was laying on the ground two feets away from me. Some people also got the driver out of the truck. I soon realized that those two were in worse shape than me & was quickly loosing blood. I requested some people to get these two inside my car. I had to take them to the hospital ASAP. A college going kid asked me," You are injured yourself, will you be able to drive?"
I said I was not in a very bad shape. besides,  The general hospital was only 5 mins from there. I assured him that I will be fine. The kid still offered me assistance to help me and got in the car. In the hospital all 3 of us got treatment. And those two are also okay now. I called their family from their phone and let them know about the accident.
Razia: Oh My God. I am happy that you are okay. I know that you good guy, but you just saved someone's life. You became a hero today. These kind of thing only happen in the movies. Superman to the resque.... Ha...ha...ha...
Me: (with some irritation in my voice) It's not funny Razi, Stop it?
Razia with a concerned face asked me...
Razia: That's not all, is it? You don't seem like yourself. You look sad. As if you saw someone die in front of you. Arjun, you are my best friend. You can tell me anything. What is it that bothering you?
Me: I actually saw something die today, just in front of my eyes.
Razia: SOME...THING?
Me: My marriage. I saw my marrige die today.
Razia was susprised. Really really surprised.
Razia: What are you talking about? I don't understand.
I got angry, don't know on whom. And shouted...
Me: I saw my wife cheating on me. I saw my wife having sex with my younger brothers. With both of them at the same time in their room, on their bed with all the doors open, without any care for the rest of the world. I saw my wife screaming like a cheap prostitute. Do you understand now?
Razia was shelf shocked at my sudden angry outburst.
Razia: It doesn't make any sense. A shy, timid woman like binisha doing such a thing. She loves you like crazy. Do you see the way she looks at you with so much admiration? Nokul and Dev, your younger brothers, they idolize you. For them, you can walk on water. You are their hero. They want to become you. Its unfathomable that they are doing these things behind your back. I am so much confused right now.
I simply shrugged my shoulders and said to her, "Confused, dissapointed, sad, angry, broken. Welcome to my world, Razi." 
Razia: If it wasn't you telling me, I would have never believed that Binisha could do anything like this in a million years.
With that, both of us were silent for some time. And then Razia again spoke.
Razia: Hey, wait a minute.How can they be so brave to have sex at home with doors open in broad daylight? Mashi(aunty) is always home and you also have that maid champa in the morning and afternoon for the last one year or so.
I couldn't answer her on this one. I still can't believe what I heard my mom saying to Champa. She didn't seem to be bothered at all. Am I not her own son? Wasn't Nokul & Dev her step sons? I know she loves them like her own sons. I don't have any problems with that. But how could she be so blind to me. What have I ever done to be deserving this?
While my eyes towards the floor I again spoke..
Me: My mother knows. She and the maid were talking about them today. I heard it clearly. They both seemed very thrilled by it.
Now it was Razia that screamed....
Razia: Whaaaaaaat? Whaaaaaaat? WTF.........
And there was a long awkward silence after that.After some time Razia came around her desk and sat on a chair on my right. She held both of my hands and asked me...
Razia: What are you going to do now Arjun? I can't even imagine what I would have done if I was in your place.
Me: I don't know either. I just wanted to share this with someone I could trust. I did not think or had the proper mindset to think anything else. I just feel broken now.
Razia: I understand. We need more heads to think. I am calling Shohel.
Me: Stop. What are you doing? It is already embarrassing for me to tell you about my wife's affair. Now you want to tell Shohel also. Are you mad?
Razia: No I am not mad. But you sure are an idiot. You have not done anything bad. Then why are you embarrassed? Shohel is a lawyer, and a very good one at that. I am sure he will be able to help us somehow. Help "US" understand? I am not letting my friend alone on this.
Razia then got busy on the phone and call one of our mutual friend Naim ., Shohel, a very good family lawyer. He has always been smarter than anyone I personally knew. So I will definitely feel good to have him help me think anything. She also called her husband Murad Hasan who is a Eye Sergeon.
Razia: Ok, Arjun let's get out of here. I told them both to reach our home immediately. It's an emergency. They should be there in half an hour. We should hurry also.

2 be Cont....
Like Reply
great....................

you have started a fantastic story................

keep it up....................

there is something hidden.............

i think the mother is step mom of arjun and real mom of nokul and dev.....................
she is taking revenge..............for her husband's second marriage............

or something............unexpected

keep it up..............
update fast and regularily.................... if not longer.........post short updates in multiple numbers
[+] 3 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Good plot
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Update next dear
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 09:48 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: great....................

you have started a fantastic story................

keep it up....................

there is something hidden.............

i think the mother is step mom of arjun and real mom of nokul and dev.....................
she is taking revenge..............for her husband's second marriage............

or something............unexpected

keep it up..............
update fast and regularily.................... if not longer.........post short updates in multiple numbers

Firstly thank you for reading and commenting on my story.
I loved reading stories in this forum in English and Bengali languages. But I never commented on any stories before even when I liked a story very very much. I don't like the way readers namecall each other on some stupid little things, insulting the writers and making a fool out of themselves. But I have seen you always encourage the writers and try to make the readers calm down. That is very nice of you.
I have a very hectic job 6 days a week. I write the story one day and post it the next day. Friday is my holiday. I will try to post bigger updates on each Friday night. 
I have a basic plot figured out in my head. I know what is in the future of my main two lead characters. But for me it is very fun to read what you guys think has happened or will happen. Like "Salman Khan" said, "Iss se mujhe KICK milta hain."
Thank you again for your support and encouragements...
[+] 4 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
very interesting so what next???
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply