Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story OLD FLAME SHANTI RETURNS .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my AVI HAS A CRUSH ON WINNIE.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
What about the sisters' adventures ???
When is Anand joining the sisters night party.? Is Pradeep planning that too?
[Image: 5158278-8ce215386979f1f8ca119c51172a973f-view.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 10:34 AM)Herbiee Wrote: What about the sisters' adventures ???
When is Anand joining the sisters night party.? Is Pradeep planning that too?
[Image: 9484EAA.gif] yes 
Thanks Herbie's for all the support. Yes Anand will be invited. But it will take time to post updates as happy is down.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY FLIRTS WITH MADHU, THE MIL .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Pradeep quickly unhooked her bra and threw it out and Anjali is left with no choice and so she removed her panty too......
Already Pradeep kissed her boob and squeezing the other one and his other hand gripped her pussy and she simply shivered like a leaf. Pradeep what you are doing to me cried Anjali. Just feeling your tits baby he responded.

She wriggled out of his grasp and sat on the other side and now the two sisters sat by his side, his SIL totally nude and his wife just in panty. Pradeep is in his shorts. Anjali who has started showing her mischievous side said  BIL it is unfair to have your jockey. Now she pulled his boxers down and threw it over her panty. The fun session has truly started.

Pradeep now filled the glass and asked Anjali to bend and as she bent he put the glass near her boobs and immersed her right boob and then licked her boob and bit her slightly. He sighed, wow, marvelous taste and then he dipped the nipple of Rama and licked it too. He continued the process licking and sucking the nipples of sisters alternatively. Each time he is praising the taste saying scotch dipped in nipple tastes great. Then Rama suggested she will pour drops of scotch and he can lick the drops from her boob. Super idea responded Pradeep.

As Anjali began to pour small drops on the boobs of her sister Rama, Pradeep greedily started licking the drops of scotch and as the action progresses Rama felt a tingling sensation shoot through her boobs. Then Anjali said it is my turn sister. Now Rama poured on the boobs of her sister Anjali and Pradeep repeated licking the drops and Anjali started to moan, saying I don’t know the taste, but your action over my boobs surely is arousing. Pradeep is the lucky guy who licked the boobs of both sisters. Rama now said let us pour drops on my hubby’s cock and we will lick the scotch drenched cock. Anjali is now game for anything and both the sisters took turns to drink drops of scotch by licking away from the cock. His cock already hard has become harder.

It is time now for some real action. Rama said Pradeep fuck my sister first. An aroused and horny Anjali is in no position to protest though she feebly said, no Rama first. Pradeep ignored her and mounted her missionary and built sync slowly. Fuck the bitch faster growled Rama. He started fucking her faster and now Rama joined the action as she started sucking the tits of Anjali. She poured a few drops on her boobs and licked her sister’s boobs fully. But she too is aroused and so she simply adjusted and put her pussy right over the mouth of Anjali. Anjali is perplexed but she too is in heat. She  began eating her sister’s pussy. Her tongue is relentlessly exploring the inner walls of her pussy. Her ton gue is touching EVERY CORNER and soon her clit has become hard. Anjali could feel it as her tongue circled the clit. 

She now wanted to suck and sucked her clit and it is Rama who is moaning. Meanwhile Pradeep continued to pound and Anjali hit her orgasm with a shudder and went limp. Same time Rama too hit her orgasmic pleasure and released her pussy juices. Seeing Anjali is exhausted, Pradeep delved in to the pussy of his wife and hungrily drank all her juices. The two sisters lay there exhausted BUT WITH GLOW IN THEIR FACES. 

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice.!! Lovely Threesome Stuff.
[Image: 5ed4b4baf0bd6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my AVI HAS A CRUSH ON WINNIE.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 03:35 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice.!! Lovely Threesome Stuff.

Thank you herbiee, This story too is hedding for closure though scope is there to expand it. But I feel readers are getting bored with it so better give closure rather than make an incomplete story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story OLD FLAME SHANTI RETURNS .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Seeing Anjali is exhausted, Pradeep delved in to the pussy of his wife and hungrily drank all her juices. The two sisters lay there exhausted BUT WITH GLOW IN THEIR FACES..........

They rested before Pradeep started fucking Rama in doggy, Rama is tired but Manoj is still in full swing, so he switched to missionary so Rama can lie in bed and as he fucked, Anjali now offered her well fucked pussy to Rama. Rama happily lapped up the pussy pushing her big tongue deep inside her wet pussy and can taste her juices too. Seeing his wife eat the freshly fucked pussy of her sister, he pounded her fast and furious and soon erupted in her sending jets of cum in to her big pussy. 

The moment his hot cum hit her pussy walls Rama too erupted and had a huge orgasm and her juices spilled over. Anjali too hit her orgasm but seeing her sister ooze juices she put her fae and greedily licked the juices, mixed with Pradeep’s cum and finally saying ummmmmmmm very tasty, I must taste again soon.

The fuck fest between the sisters continued and finally exhausted, they ate lunch and slept. Anjali finally returned in the evening to her house. As she returned, she is greeted by her neighbor and lesbo partner Madhavi, who is about 40 and she could sense the glow as well as changes in her walking.  She said you seem very happy Anjali, any special occasion at sister’s house. Anjali smiled and said sort of and went in to the house.

Few weeks passed as Pradeep wanted to give time so his SIL Anjali will adjust to the new reality. Then one day Anjali received call and the invite and Rama said come  you will have more surprise and may be more happiness. Anjali is in 2 minds but finally sad yes because she did not want to miss out on the pleasures, she is sure her BIL will fuck her again this time and though she felt guilty she justified herself as she too needed some physical pleasure and she is not too old also.

As she arrived, Pradeep greeted her and guide her to the sofa. He told her that Rama is showering and will join soon. They chatted and soon Rama joined. When she saw her sister her jaws dropped. Rama is dbangd in a transparent saree with deep low cut blouse. Anjali felt she may have visited the parlor too. From the deep cut blouse her big dusky boobs are amply visible and Anjali wondered why her sister dressed so sexy, it is only her hubby who is there. Rama rose and is back with drinks, mixing the drink expertly. Anjali saw Pradeep sipping very slowly and already her sister is leaning on her hubby and drinking rather sipping and her pallu fell off. Anjali wondered why she did not have her pallu clip. As the pallu dropped her big boobs are on display and Anjali wanted to squeeze  them with all her strength. Pradeep saw her hungry glances and laughed and all Anjali could do is blush as she is caught red handed by her very own BIL. But her BIL smiled knowingly as if to say it is ok to stare and may be you will surely have them soon. She responded with a smile. 

It is then she heard the bell and wondered who has come?  She herself is dressed not very conservatively, she is in fact wearing a slightly low cut blouse but she is not too scared at the moment. As Pradeep rose she looked at him questioningly and he nodded simply.

Pradeep opened the door and in came Anand, greeting hi Pradeep how are you and then Hi Rama how are you. Then he saw Anjali and said Pradeep are you not going to introduce me to this beauty. Anjali is puzzled. Now she knew he is Anand and she guessed they called him for a drink as her sister told her he joins them for drinks. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY TELLS MADHU, I HAVE CRUSH ON YOU HONEY .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 03:35 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice.!! Lovely Threesome Stuff.

Thank you Herbiee, glad at least you appriciate the story
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY TELLS MADHU, I HAVE CRUSH ON YOU HONEY .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply