Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
I'm not blessed with such toned figure, ....

Shanti in Babydoll[Image: babydoll.webp]
[Image: shanti.webp]

PL think thu
continue is what I can request..
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shanti from the moment I first saw you I wanted to kiss these expressive eyes, they can tell many things with their movements, these sensuous lips and yes, he squeezed her boobs with both hands and feast on these marvelous boobs of yours. Shanti is now dumb struck, she knew he had a crush on her, she knew slowly she fell for him, initially an oral and years later she became his in totality, accepting him FULLY IN THEIR LOVE MAKING AND THEY HAD MANY SESSIONS......

Yet she felt he still retains that same feelings for her and every time they meet and mate, he shows her a new angle of him. She could not help compare her hubby again whose lovemaking is so dull and almost as if it is routine. May be an act from which his desire/lust gets fulfilled. She finally said what is the matter, you are becoming poetic. He responded when I see my shanty, words flow easily.

She pulled him to her bosom and said Rajesh come and feast on my tits which you like, I am yours, make love to me darling. He is pleased to hear her say and locked with her eyes and kissed her eyes and whispered honey, tonight my only desire will be to make you happy, take you to the peaks of erotic pleasure. His tongue now took lover and the tongue licked every nano cm of her boobs and her boobs became wet with his salvia. 

She looked at her boobs and smiled knowing his love for her boobs, she felt proud that even at her age her boobs is attractive to Rajesh who is younger to her by few years at least. Unmindful of her thinking and feelings he continued to lick and now his tongue is circling her nipple which has become long and hard and he poked the nipple with his tongue and whispered janu, they are so fantastic to lick and yes let me suck them now. 

He took the nipple in to his mouth and sucked, moans now escaped her mouth, her body has started vibrating with pleasure. His hand thought why should I be idle and so stared squeezing her other boob, his fingers took the other nipple and gently yet firmly nibbled, as if he wants to eat her nipple. Shanti sat there mesmerized at his actions, his love/lust/desire for her visible in all his oral foreplay. She thought he has had many women in his innings, yet he seems to have the same desire for me years after he first met me. 

If only she has asked he may have said she and Madhavi, who took his virginity always have special place in his heart.

She encouraged him saying they are yours Rajesh, lick and suck as much as you like, bite them too if you want and yes do what you like. Pleased at her words he squeezed her tit hard and gently bit her nipple, leaving no love bite at all. He continued to worship her tits and all Shanti can do is to relax and enjoy and let this master play with her boobs and in return get all the pleasures. 

Now his other hand moved own and gently caressed her thigh initially and then gripped her treasure, her pussy. She shivered at his touch, though this is not the first time he gripped her married pussy. He felt enough and moved down to admire her deep navel; instinctively he let his tongue probe her belly button snf yet again she shivered with excitement and pleasure. Not only she is happy with his oral but she knew now what his next step is, the mere thought made her body go in to tingling sensation  and she shuddered as waves of pleasure hit her. Indeed as she thought he moved south and there should her bare pussy, freshly waxed that morning, her pussy which is already wet is glistening already.

She relaxed and closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly press against the lips of her married and may be maturing pussy. Instinctively her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him easier access to her pussy folds. She looked down her body,  her breasts are heaving  as her breathing became heavier, her  flat stomach to her bald pussy and then his head pressed there. 

Her pussy lips were not slim not fat, Just the right size. As he spread her pussy with his fingers, her most private part s glistening in all its glory in pink color. The color of her pussy indicated that her hubby has not used his wife well. Even her pussy lips too were red indicating she has not been fucked much. He began a slow invasion of her married pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom. He is teasing her by just touching her pussy lips, not yet pushing his tongue in to her wet pussy and Shanti wanted his tongue in there.

She pushed his head towards her pussy clearly saying with her actions but today he knew has the time and privacy and he continued to tease her. Rajesh, please push your tongue in there, I want your tongue to do the talking she said. Inserting deep in her pussy walls, he is initially now exploring her pussy walls; Shanti is now moaning, oh ah um…   escaped her mouth. Her clit is slightly swollen with excitement. He is pulling her swollen clit and playing with the clit  in there. Her legs began to shake as his tongue ran circles around her pussy walls.   He is literally tongue fucking her. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Awesome update.
Waiting for bang bang
[+] 1 user Likes garaju1977's post
Like Reply
GOOD UPDATE
[+] 1 user Likes utkrusta's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  TIME FOR ANAND TO RETURN AND???. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 11:33 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: I'm not blessed with such toned figure, ....

Shanti in Babydoll[Image: babydoll.webp]
[Image: shanti.webp]

PL think thu
continue is what I can request..

Ruby you are real, she is a character, thx for all the support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY TELLS MADHU, I HAVE CRUSH ON YOU HONEY .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 07:44 AM)garaju1977 Wrote: Awesome update.
Waiting for bang bang

Thank you garaju for all your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(13-04-2021, 09:42 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Ruby you are real, she is a character, thx for all the support

Support, this is the least I can do.

I'm dreaming the fantasies you are churning out....
Like Reply
Shanti [Image: sushimtasen-kannada.webp] inviting Rajesh from back
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY TELLS MADHU, I HAVE CRUSH ON YOU HONEY .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 07:44 AM)garaju1977 Wrote: Awesome update.
Waiting for bang bang

Thank you garaju for your support. Glad you enjoyed reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 03:57 PM)utkrusta Wrote: GOOD UPDATE

Thank you utkrusta. Keep reading and hope you enjoyed reading thr latest update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(17-04-2021, 02:14 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Support, this is the least I can do.

I'm dreaming the fantasies you are churning out....

Thx Ruby for all the support. Glad you enjoy reading what i write.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  TIME FOR ANAND TO RETURN AND???. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(17-04-2021, 02:19 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Shanti [Image: sushimtasen-kannada.webp] inviting Rajesh from back

super animation. Thx for all the support, you have really made the stories stage a come back may be. Repped you.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
after shower she opened out of curiosity and to her surprise she found a nice semi transparent saree with blouse, a lovely skirt and top and yes a sexy baby doll with a couple of lingerie.

dtsy tuned...........

that was Author's Scene, ...

What the Author misses is, his building of landscape, is a world of beauty for his reader's.

Not all who watch the movie, write to the Director appreciating it.
Not all who watch a post, comment back to the Poster &
Not all who shag reading the Story, bother to thank the Author.

If my effort can make twinciteeguy to continue, building landscapes, ... Here it goes, ....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would have preferred nice semi transparent saree with blouse,, but Author made Shant wear Baby Doll

So, here goes, ... The Scene
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shanti thinks, how would it be, to walk on a Bikini, She's never done that, ....
Shanti  wears the Bra, but it just doesn't cover her Breasts...
[Image: shanti-try-bra.webp]

She's afraid, if from Sides too it is too revealing, .

[Image: shanti-try-bra-sides.webp]

It indeed was too revealing, ......

Shanti doesn't want to walk to Rajesh in this much revealing Bikini....

She checks the Thong
[Image: shanti-try-thong.webp]
It too is too much open, It reveals more than it covers her Ass & Pelvic Area....

Good, she had trimmed her pubic hairs, ...
She gives another try to cover up as much cleavage, but all in vain, ...
[Image: shanti-try-close-cleavage.webp]

[Image: babydoll.webp] She has to wear the Baby Doll.
Like Reply