Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT IS BACK AND WANTS TO FUCK SMITA.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She wondered where all this will lead not knowing that the night that just passed will bring dramatic changes in her lifestyle. She woke up walked to rest room and emerged to find her sister saying GM Anjali, here is your coffee, hru?

Anjali felt shy and Rama said come on sister, you have not done any great sin or hurt anyone. Anjali lifted her head, locked her eyes and said do you really think I am not guilty having cheated my dear hubby and if you were in my position will you say same way. Relax my dear sister, I know how you feel but then as a woman you have your physical needs and I realized that you are sexually starved in our actions

So your starvation met the desire of Pradeep who wanted to fuck you badly. May be we led you but then the desire is to make you happy. Go and see your face in mirror, see the glow in your face and then tell me how you feel. Anjali is slightly taken aback but still walked and then she could clearly see the glow in her face, she smiled to herself and walked back to hug her sister. 

There will be more to come so just relax and enjoy. Now go and have bath. She said I will go home, change and come. I will make breakfast here and she then asked how about Pradeep, oh so much of love on Pradeep, don’t worry I will take care of my hubby, Rama teased. Anjali blushed and left.

Anjali returned and by that time Pradeep too woke up and he is in his jockey only. They had their breakfast and then Pradeep left for some shopping. This gave the sisters some time and as Rama started preparation to cook, Anjali asked her sister, forget about me but are you not jealous or angry, Pradeep has been screwing me before you. Rama replied no Anjali. I am actually happy that my sister is happy. I am prepared to share my hubby with you to make you happy. 

Anjali hugged her sister and Said so you planned all this and she replied, no actual planning except the intimate scenes and I thought once you see us so intimate rest will follow and yes it went as desired and my dear sister received a good  and proper fucks. So what now she asked. Rama smiled and said nothing planned but let us go with the stream and with what my dear hubby wants or plans.

The sisters cooked food and chatted and Pradeep retuned. Anjali felt somewhat embarrassed to face Pradeep but he lifted her fears saying Hi, Anjali how are you. Rama informed him food will be ready in an hour and he said we have plenty of time. He had another shower and retuned and sat in the sofa only in his shorts

Snacks arrived too and Rama neatly kept in small plates. He opened the scotch and Rama gave him soda and water and he said now 2 will share from my glass. Rama smiled and sat by his side and called her sister who is in kitchen. She came and refreshed herself and sat opp to them. 

Pradeep sipped and offered his wife and then to Anjali saying come sit here, it will be easier to share. Anjali is hesitant but Rama said take your time Anjali. Relax and have fun. These words helped her nerves to relax. He hugged his wife and kissed her, saying your lips are so tasty.

The couple engaged in passionate kiss and the presence of her sister excited Rama, yesterday night was different, their kissing and his sucking her boobs etc  is primarily a show planned to arouse and seduce Anjali and the couple got their plan executed perfectly. Now it is relaxed atmosphere yet it aroused Rama who looked at her sister who is looking at him with a mixture of awe and surprise and may be shades of jealousy too. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: kiss7.gif]
fix my json
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT IS BACK AND WANTS TO FUCK SMITA.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss8.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The couple engaged in passionate kiss and  the presence of her sister excited Rama, yesterday night was different, their kissing and his sucking her boobs etc  is primarily a show planned to arouse and seduce Anjali and the couple got their plan executed perfectly. Now it is relaxed atmosphere yet it aroused Rama who looked at her sister who is looking at him with a mixture of awe and surprise and may be shades of jealousy too.

Rama smiled, today she is bent on making her sister relax and enjoy leisurely and she no longer intends to be mere spectator like last night. The kisses continued and now his hand is on her big boob. They relaxed; sipping the drink together and Pradeep said come on Anjali, sit here and there is space for 3. 

He rose offered his hand and as she took guided her to sit by his side and offered her drink holding the glass. Her very own BIL holding a drink and offering her a drink excited her. It lifted her moods and eased her nerves.

Now as he pulled her close Anjali sat close with one of her boobs crushing in to his manly chest. He put his other hand on her boob, behind her pallu and said Anjali of late I always wanted to have a feel and taste of these lovely mangoes. He is kneading the boob of Anjali with one hand and his other hand is kneading the big boob of his wife. 

Not to be outdone Rama placed her hand on his cock over his shorts and said it is on way to getting hard. He played with their boobs while they sipped and made him sip drink and they chatted too. Slowly the drink is initiating its effect on them.

Rama, remove your blouse and saree seductively, commanded Pradeep. She smiled rose and slowly started removing her blouse hooks but she did not allow her pallu to fall which made Pradeep say unfair. She smiled mischievously and dropped her pallu very slowly. As her big boobs came in to view, Anjali said you have fantastic boobs sister. She then slowly removed remaining hooks presenting to her hubby and sis an amazing view of her big boobs in a sexy lacy bra, part of the collection she bought from the salesgirl Rita.

As she bent to give a more exposing view, Pradeep said so lovely, feel like licking these magnificent big boobs. Then still standing and shaking a leg, she slowly removed bra to reveal her bug dusky boobs and Anjali said fantastic view. She then let her saree fall and walked out of her petty coat to reveal her lacy matching panty and said enough for now and sat on the lap of her hubby for a few moments before settling by his right side.  It is your turn Pradeep said and Anjali blushed.

But egged on by her sis and BIL she too rose and slowly allowed her pallu to fall. Wonderful view exclaimed Rama whose hubby has already started squeezing her boob gently. Then she too gave a seductive smile and slowly unhooked her blouse but she wanted to be one up on her sister. So she walked to her BIL and said my pleasure to have these unhooked by you.  Both Pradeep and Rama are stunned yet pleased and he quickly unhooked the last 2 and he simply threw the blouse. Anjali stood there with her B cup tits exposed to her sis and BIL and Pradeep said you have lovely boobs Anjali.

She blushed but yet walked back and then removed her saree slowly and walked out with just her panty and bra. She then walked back to the couple and said my pleasure to have these removed by you both. Pradeep quickly unhooked her bra and threw it out and Rama is left with no choice and so she removed her panty too. 

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com).

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY FLIRTS WITH MADHU, THE MIL .. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply