Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
(02-03-2021, 06:09 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Pleasure emanated from her navel and spread though her body. She realized he is in good foreplay.  After showering kisses all over her navel, he moved further south and she waited with baited breath. Then it happened, his tongue touched her honey pot, her pussy lips. Tingles of pleasure spread through her pussy..........

She thought the best is to allow him to play and enjoy. As he licked initially her pussy lips and then inserted his tongue and his tongue is touching the innermost recess of her pussy walls. Her married and aged pussy became totally wet, she never felt like this before. He continued his assault on her pussy and now along with his he inserted his middle finger in to her pussy and in short he is not only tongue fucking her pussy but finger fucking too. His other hand is on her tit, squeezing her tit very hard. 

This triple attack is too much her and she moaned and moaned and finally reached her orgasmic pleasure. Rajesh drank her pussy juices. She almost went limp but Rajesh allowed her to rest and then kissed her tenderly on her eyes and then on her lips making her taste her own pussy juices. She is overwhelmed with this concern and care from Rajesh and she kissed him and said come fuck me now; I need your cock in me.

He smiled and mounted her missionary and she spread her legs to let his cock slide in to her pussy easily but his cock went in to her well lubricated pussy in one swift motion. He saw her eyes which are half closed with joy and anticipation and he quickly established his rhyme and is now fucking her steady, he wanted to last longer and he does not want to go like piston and cum quickly. Monica opened her eyes and smiled at him and he kissed her again and kissed her lips. Same time his hands are on her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

She wanted to enjoy fully, it is almost any year since her hubby fucked her and her pussy is tight due to non usage too. So she started moving her hips in sync with his fucking movements and it is turn of Rajesh now to enjoy these proactive actions from this beautiful mature and sexy lady. She started to moan and is saying yes Rajesh, come fuckkkkk meeeee deep and faast. He obliged and his speed increased but he slowed at times for a minute or tow only to restart pounding her.

She continued to moan and then said oh Rajesh I am cummmmming and reached her orgasm and went limp for a minute. Rajesh waited for her to return to normal and returned to pounding her, fast and furious. He lasted a few more minutes before emptying his hot jism in to her married matured pussy. 

The moment his hot jism hit her pussy, she had another orgasm, this time a massive one. She recovered, cuddled to him and kissed him. They had dinner and then Rajesh fucked her one more time before they slept tired but happy. (Monica wanted Rajesh to stay back)

stay tuned.............

Nice update

Keep rocking

Please give big update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-03-2021, 07:18 AM)garaju1977 Wrote: Nice update

Keep rocking

Please give big update

Thank you garaju for all the support.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SMITA SHOWS HER LOVE TO HER HUBBY... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: FUCK1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: item-k.webp]
duplicate url finder
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The moment his hot jism hit her pussy, she had another orgasm, this time a massive one. She recovered, cuddled to him and kissed him. They had dinner and then Rajesh fucked her one more time before they slept tired but happy. (Monica wanted Rajesh to stay back)..........

Monica is the first to rise from bed and reality hit her as soon as she saw Rajesh, sleeping peacefully and naked. It dawned on her that she spent the night with him and he fucked her twice. She looked at his face and smiled and as her glance went down, she saw his cock is hard, morning boner he is having. She rose and wanted to go to rest room but her eyes stood riveted on his cock.  She came back to bed with thoughts of having a good view of his fabulous cock but sat there transfixed and gazing his cock. 

Then her hands moved and caressed his cock. He is still sleeping soundly it appeared. On impulse she bent and kissed his cock, she has not sucked his cock in the night as at her wish Rajesh mounted her both times. She kissed his cock with her lips and then with her tongue. 

The kiss and the lick are gentle as she thought she will move away but the moment she licked and kissed her desire rose and she became horny and yes she wanted to payback for the marvelous pleasures he has given her. She has to admit she may have to go back at least a decade if she is to recollect similar pleasure sessions. She continued to lick and spurred by her licking his cock is now harder and longer too.

She continued to lick and suck alternatively, her eyes fixed on his face and on his cock again alternatively and soon she can guess he is awake but enjoying her actions. She smiled and now took his rock hard cock in to her mouth; it still smelt of their love juices as he slept after their fuck in night. 

He now opened his eyes only to see his boss sucking his cock, her eyes locked with his eyes and she smiled and he responded with a smile. She gripped it with her hand and kissed the cockhead and he acknowledged by patting her back and caressing her hair. He is surprised that their relations, which looked strained only a fortnight back took such a dramatic turn and they ended up in bed and new he getting a nice Bj from her.

He allowed himself the luxury of sitting on the bed and watch her suck his cock so lovingly. After some time Rajesh thought why not go for 69. So he patted her and laid her on bed and then took 69 position. 

It took time for her to understand as he began eating her pussy and his herd cock dangled over her face. She smiled and eagerly took his cock in her mouth. Rajesh took momentary break and said Monica try to take all in to your mouth, it will be fun. She tried to but could take only half his cock and smiled and he gave thumbs up sign.
He ate her pussy with his tongue touching her pussy walls and his lips chewing her pussy lips. Soon she exploded with an orgasm and he drank her juices and kissed her and transferred some of her juices to her. She xthen raised her eyes as if to say what next, but he pulled her close and said let us finish morning cores but, again her eyes raised and he said no clothes please. 

She blushed. yet she is in such happy mood she walked in to the rest room, her ass cheeks swinging and Rajesh thought this bitch may have killed many guys when young. He too finished his chores and ordered breakfast for both. She had her bath too but walked out stark nake and sat by his side.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: Aayee-Milan-Ke-Raat-Bhojpuri-hot-song-ne...p-in-6.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2919333.html#pid2919333][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: catwalk-dance.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP EATS ANJALI'S PUSSY. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: walking.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT WOOS NISHA AGAIN...Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Oliver's post
Like Reply
[Image: fuck3.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT IS BACK AND WANTS TO FUCK SMITA.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply