Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
(26-02-2021, 10:17 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update.
[Image: images3.gif]

[Image: Motherson-role-play.gif]

thank U Herbiee for the support
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-02-2021, 10:17 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update.
[Image: images3.gif]

[Image: Motherson-role-play.gif]

thank you Herbiee for all the support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SMITA SHOWS HER LOVE TO HER HUBBY... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PADMINI.ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: lick6.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com).

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This triple attack, sent waves of pleasure originating from her pussy and spread through her body and she started to moan and said oh Pradeep  I have never felt like this before, you have given me pleasure I never experienced earlier............

He cooed in to her ears, I want to lick your pussy my dear Anjali. I want to taste your juices. She looked in to his eyes as if not believing what she heard and he smiled and said you heard me right. She blushed and is still in a state of disbelief. As he continued to finger fuck, moans are escaping from her mouth and she became still as she hit a massive orgasm and she went limp resting on the chest of her BIL. He allowed her to rest and recover.

As she recovered she kissed him tenderly first and then it became a deep passionate kiss. Rama, who a couple of weeks back herself surrendered to Anand, is now a mute and happyt spectator. She is happy that her hubby finally has his way and she felt tonight he is going to fuck her. Her hubby has restarted kneading her boobs and now he bent and is sucking her boobs. 

He is now playing with her boobs at will and Anjali is allowing his foreplay happily. Anjali is in total bliss and is too happy to let him play with her boobs at his will and pleasure as it gave her immense pleasure.

Her sister led her to the BR and pulled her panty down and Pradeep kissed her pussy lips. The moment his lips touched her pussy, she jerked, her hips moved up in a reaction to his action.

He kissed her pussy lips gently and then almost chewed and then gently probed her pussy  walls  with  his tongue.
Her hubby has never eaten her pussy and she is surprised that PRADEEP wanted to kiss and lick her pussy. She felt happy that at last a man is going to eat her pussy.  

He kissed her lips and then his tongue started exploring the innermost pussy walls and every time his tongue touched deep in her pussy, a tingling sensation started from her pussy and spread through her body bringing in pleasure not ever felt by her before. He continued to kiss her pussy lips and again finger fucked her and same time is happily mauling her boobs and for the second time in that night she had another orgasm. 

To her surprise he drank her juices happily and as he kissed her, she  tasted her own juices. Then in a kinky action he turned to Rama and said come on honey you also taste her juices from my lips. A stunned Rama stood still as he kissed her passionately and then mischievously asked of course you have tasted before but how is the taste this time and she blushed.

Pradeep took yet another plunge in to the treasure house of Anjali and scooped the honey and kissed Rama and then Anjali to let them taste her pussy juices and then asked both of them, tell me how ios the taste, to me it is very tasty. Rama this time is back in her erotic an mischevious mood and replied honey they taste better via your lips. Anjali is awe struck but managed to say yes Pradeep sooooooooooo tasty.

stay tuned

It is time to fuck his dear SIL Anjali, thought Pradeep and he leaid her on bed AND MOUNTED HER AND SHE WILLINGLY AND HAPPILY SPREAD HER LEGS. He kissed her and said my dear Anjali; now guide my cock in to your lovely but rarely used pussy, tonight I will take you to heghts of pleasure. She smiled, gripped his cock and place at her love entrance and happy. A beaming Pradeep pushed his hard cock in to her married pussy and t went in smoothly. Anjali feeling a cock in her pussy after a long time is excited and is actually in ecstasy. She is is so aroused that she totally forgot she is cheating her hubby and breaking her marriage rules but then a depraved pussy has no time to think of such niceties and yes the blame has to rest with her hubby for neglecting her.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Anjali happy with Prdeep

[Image: eat4.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SMITA SHOWS HER LOVE TO HER HUBBY... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my PADMINI.ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES RAJESH AND HAS FUN .... Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE ENJOYS 3SUM. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Wonderful sir nice going
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 11:59 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Wonderful sir nice going

Thank you Eswar for your support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-2919333.html#pid2919333][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: eat5.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She is is so aroused that she totally forgot she is cheating her hubby and breaking her marriage rules but then a depraved pussy has no time to think of such niceties and yes the blame has to rest with her hubby for neglecting   her.

Pradeep now kissed her lips passionately, he is squeezing the boobs of Anjali, his very own SIL and her sister Rama sat on the bed, happy her hubby finally has his wish fulfilled but not too sure where her sister is heading. She is aware that since Anjali is not having enough sex at home this my cause her to demand more time with her own hubby and yes it will deprive of her of many fucks but what she is worried is of consequences if her hubby ever comes to know. She felt the best way to ensure secrecy is to ensure she stays home and leaves only in the day.

So she remained a mute spectator as her hubby continued his triple attack, fucking her sister at a steady pace, kneading her boobs, slicking and sucking them and even chewing her lips passionately. She thought he madly wants to screw her for sure. Anjali responded passionately, moaning loud and suddenly said look Rama, now onwards I will not use a dildo, Pradeep will have to take care of my pussy too thus confirming her worst doubts. She thought these are words spoken in heat but fully knew this will be just a beginning and her hubby is going to fuck her sister many more times.

He continued to fuck Anjali, he slowed down so as to stay longer but Anjali is moaning, having missed a fuck for long she moaned loudly and went limp as she felt her orgasmic pleasure fill thru her body. He waited for her to recover and then pounded her, he sure is in a mood to fuck hard this night and soon he too climaxed, waves of hot cum filled her tight pussy and she felt immensely happy and pleased and satisfied He fucked her one more time before Anjali said it is unfair, my sister needs too and with new found energy, he is so happy, he finally fucked Rama too. Exhausted they all slept in same bed.

Rama is the first to wake up and she saw her sister Anjali lying naked and sleeping with a glow in her face. Her hubby Pradeep is also naked, sleeping well and his cock she thought is showing signs of morning boner. She very much wanted to lick and suck her pyari laund but she knew Pradeep is tired and has put in more than he normally can. Clearly the thought of fucking his SIL Anjali fired him to go for multiple fucks. So she decided to resist her urge but thought she will just give a kiss to her hubby’s dick and she kissed his cock and then lightly licked his cock. She saw him stirring and quickly withdrew to the rest room. Possibly more action Pradeep would have woken up but lrft alone he slept.

Anjali woke up next only to find herself stark naked and laying by the side of her BIL. The reality suddenly dawned on her that she has let Pradeep screw her in the night and she enjoyed thoroughly. She recollected the pleasures Pradeep has given. Still she felt bad for having cheated her hubby but as usually happens reasoned that for too long he neglected her needs and as a woman she too has needs o be taken care of. She wondered where all this will lead not knowing that the night that just passed will bring dramatic changes in her lifestyle. She woke up walked to rest room and emerged to find her sister saying GM Anjali, here is your coffee, hru?

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply