Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
No words to appreciate
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well-written
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
Splendid narration
[+] 1 user Likes opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
Master piece
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
This story needs standing ovation.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Marvelous narration, research and analysis
[+] 1 user Likes Sarvesh Siva's post
Like Reply
Mansi dear ..... Waiting for next, eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Very nice narration
Like Reply
(15-12-2020, 10:30 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Mansi dear ..... Waiting for next, eagerly

Expecting to update 34.7 by evening. Slow internet speed had forced me to abandon.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
waitimg eagerly
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Kavita

Prem:

Now let’s look at Prem. He was a person who like to boast his sexual power. He was proud of bedding many women. He never talked about love and romance. He only talked about pussies. For him women were nothing but flesh devoid of mind and soul. He took pride of his sexual power to broadcast that he had deflowered eight fresh pussies out of them Six were Brahmmin pussies. He also clearly broadcasted the days he slept with Gowri or Kavita. There was no confusion on the date when he managed to bed Kavita in second innings. Very next day Prem said to Manu, "Pussy boy, try that guilt trip with your pretty wife. I bet her guilt kept her awake all night."

Prem was one-year junior to Kavita in college. She had physical relationship with him during college time. The first question is, was the relationship freak or did Prem loved Kavita? Prem had many sexual partners which was known to her.

Prem had hobby of photography which is costly to pursue. He had taken Rachna to Goa on weekend celebrations. Goa is costly place. Being a student, justifying such expenditure possible for two ways. Either he is from well off family or have source of income. Prem sited one reason for staying in Kavita’s houseas economy. Clearly, he had lied. He was a habitual liar for silly reasons as we see on 24th day evening, when Kavita went out for purchasing sanitary napkin. Prem locked the main door to bully Manu. Unfortunately, she returned early and asked for the reason for locking door. Prem lied to put the blame on Manu. So Prem was a habitual liar. This also proved that he was a coward. Kavita had intimate relationship with Prem. She had spent long 3 years with him in college. Prem’s nature of falsifying things were definitely known to Kavita.

Next come Rachna. She went to Goa with Prem on weekend just three weeks prior to her wedding. There could be two reasons for her excursion, either freak of being blackmailed. She was discoveredwith Prem in hotel room by her future husband Vipul. They had ugly confrontations. Vipul was thrashed in groin by Prem and Rachana saw Vipul leaving clutching his groin, and yelping in pain. It was not difficult for Rachna to imagine what transpired in hotel room, even though she may not have asked Prem. In spite of her painful knowledge, she continued spending weekend at Goa with Prem. Chances were high that her parents would be informed by Vipul. She ignored the risk. What motivated her staying back with Prem at Goa in a temporary relationship taking all risks? Only sexual pleasures?  Does not look convincing.  There could be possibility of blackmailing.

Subsequently she got married with Vipul and found him impotent. Without seeking divorce, Rachna continued sacrificing her life. So Rachna was a woman of solitude and morality. She shouldered the responsibility of Vipul’s impotency.  Responsibility is a trait does not grow overnight. It is intrinsic property of a person which blossoms over time in positive environment. If her weekend spending was for freak out, she would have returned back immediately on discovery by Vipul. She spent long six years with her impotent husband sacrificing her life. But, she decided not to pursue the case with security officer. The total scenario indicates extortion. Prem must have blackmailed her. We have seen her scanty clothed pictures with Prem in the Album of Prem.  What motivated Prem preserving her sensitive personal photos in his stock? Prem was not worshipping her with her obscene photos. Prem must have blackmailed her and it was not difficult for Kavita to guess.

Why a person would keep photos of his scanty clothed girlfriends of yester years even after their marriages, if he is good hearted person? If souvenir was concerned, he would keep decent photos for sweet memories. Definitely he was not doing for good purpose. Any leakage of these photos in wrong hand would mean destroying the lives of the concerned women. He made arrangements of displaying of scanty dressed photos of other women to Manu for fraudulent purpose. Good behaved persons would never do that. Also we can’t justify with love angle. If love was concerned, it could be just one or two. Prem’s sole purpose of preserving these photos was for fraudulent misuse only. If Prem could extort Manu with photos of Kavita, Rachna and other women, Possibility of him blackmailing Rachna stands good. So, if he could blackmail Rachna with her obscene photographs, why not blackmailing Kavita also with her photographs?

Prem was not successful in life. He was doing simple photography jobs with little remuneration. Chances of being son of affluent rich father did not fit. His album did not contain any snaps of artistic photographic values. He was just an ordinary photographer not earning handsome. We had seen him spending a lot in college days. Here he did spend a lot on Kavita. What was his source of income? This indicated possibility of some improper source of income.

He was bullying Manu physically on regular basis. He was bullying a person who was by far physically inferior in strength. He was threatening him of pulling out his testicles. This indicates the cowardness of a person, not only physically but mentally also. This also indicated sadist nature of Prem. Prem was a sadist. He always ensured Kavita’s absence to bully Manu. He was afraid of Kavita on something.

His sexual activities keeping Manu waiting outside or keeping a bed lamp on while doors are ajar during sex prove his sadism beyond doubt. We did not find any information to counter sadism against Prem character. So, Prem was a sadist.

All above indicates only one point. Prem was sadist, characterless, womaniser, coward, arrogant, mean minded, liar, fond of boasting virality and a failure in life.

On 56th day Monday, after Gowri made her 1st visit, Manu tried to contact Gowri. Prem thrashed Manu on his return for contacting Gowri. Prem was so enraged that Kavita had to bribe him with sex to pacify. Why Prem was so enraged? How Manu speaking to Gowri make any difference? Gowri being a modern educated woman must be speaking with a lot of men at office. The difference was in Manu’s knowledge. Manu could have spilled Prem’s actual relationship with his wife. We presumed Gowri was unaware of Prem’s relationship with Kavita. We get an echo of same in Kavita’s voice.

On 53rd day, Friday

{
Manu asked you, "So Gowri doesn't know about Prem and you, right?"
Kavita responded with some sarcasm, "Why would you say that, Manu? HOW do you get these insights into other people's minds?"
"Obviously, Kavi. You moved all your stuff back. You even dressed conservatively today, so Gowri shouldn't know or suspect the relationship between you and Prem. He hasn't told her about you, has he?"
"Of course he's told her about me, don't be silly! I have met her before, as a matter of fact."
After a small pause, Kavita finished with, "You and your assumptions, Manu!"

"You know what I mean, Kavi. I mean what's been happening for weeks now, in Prem's bed, between you and Prem."
"Oh you mean THAT, Manu! I'm not sure about that. Yeah, Gowri may not share your insights, that I'm Prem's bitch, that Prem is my boyfriend etc."

}

We concluded Gowri was unaware of Prem’s relationship with Kavita. Prem was playing some game with Gowri.

Next week Manu was projected as cuckold in presence of Gowri. Gowri, Kavita and Prem engaged in threesome. Just one week back, Kavita tried valiantly to hide her relationship with Prem from Gowri. Gowri was tongue tied and shy to speak to Manu. Prem thrashed Manu to debar him from contacting Gowri. Within four days Gowri agreed for threesome. Next morning, Gowri was found fully clothed, while other partners were near naked. Gowri agreed to participate in cuckolding Manu. Apparently, impossible! It was a camouflage.

On 54th day, during outing Manu had seen Prem touching Kavita inappropriately in presence of Gowri. Possible Gowri suspected foul play and suspicious. If Manu could be proved cuckold, it could give justifications for Prem touching Kavita. Theory appeared convincing. Gowri was guarded from talking to Manu. Unlike previous week, Manu was left in house during outing. More and more it proves, Gowri was being played. 

Did Prem love Kavita? If a man loves somebody, he will normally try to protect her from discomfort and humiliation. On 20th day, Sunday Prem fondled and groped Kavita in full public. On 26th Sunday, he had been seen fondling Kavita’s breasts in presence of Manu inside theater hall. It does not require any imagination of Prem’s activities inside theater hall during other times when Kavita visited with him alone. Prem was displaying Kavita as a public whore in public. If there exists any love, no person would do that to his loved ones. So, Prem never loved Kavita. This also confirmed sadist nature of Prem. But Why Kavita accepted self-humiliation?

There was another great proof that Prem did not love Kavita. He disrobed her in presence of AC crew member on Saturday, 33rd day. It was intentional, Kavita knew it in advance. Manu was threatened on previous day to choose either: resume sissy dress or get ready for a live show, a live show where his wife would be fucked in the hall right in front of AC crew. As Kavita also had prior intimation of the incident and still submitted to evil plan of Prem only indicates that Kavita was being extorted.

Did Kavita love Prem? After being displayed publicly as whore, no sensible woman can love that person who caused her public display. Especially, when the woman discovers her identity Is disclosed as happened in Kavita’s case on 26th day when she was identified none other than by Puja & Aslam, friends of her husband. Kavita knew, her relationship was no more secret. Information was about to explode in the society. She continued her relationship with Prem. Possibilities of extortion or mental disorder on part of Kavita was evident. We will examine further again. One part was sure, Kavita did not love Prem.

So, neither Prem loved Kavita nor Kavita loved Prem. Kavita was being extorted. Kavita was submitting to Prem most probably due to blackmailing. One source could have been her scanty clothed closeups with Prem.

Then why did Kavita invite Prem? Did Prem forced Kavita’s invitation? Or there could be some other reason? Next question was since when Kavita was being extorted?

Kavita submitted to Prem on 11th day, Friday in second innings. Why Prem had to wait for long 10 days to bed Kavita, if he could blackmail her to get invitation. Above all, Prem was interested only in her flesh. He did not love her. This indicated the possibility of invitation was on part of Kavita.  Then, why Kavita invited Prem with her full knowledge about Prem’s cruel character?

Was Prem interested in Kavita’s flesh only? Or he had more purposes?
If flesh was only motto, he was bedding her at his wish. He was not required to humiliate her in public. His sadist mentality could be one reason to humiliate her in public.

Let’s move to AC repair again.

Bangalore is not hot place. AC is normally not required at nights. If AC repair was only concerned, simply, Manu could have been asked to get it repaired. Prem forced Kavita to call his known repair crew. Why?

Prem is normal photographer without knowledge of AC. How he got acquainted with AC repair crew?  He fixed a repair date falls on Manu’s holiday. He claimed to Manu that he could fuck Kavita in the hall right in front of AC crew. Prem said, "If you try this silly defiance routine, P.B...you know what I CAN do...I CAN fuck your wife tomorrow, right in front of that repair crew that will be here..."How a person can claim so proudly of such heinous crimes to be performed in future? Next day Prem told Manu seeing his defiant mood, "You'll pay for this, P.B."

It was only possible, if and only if, he enjoyed absolute dominance on the woman he was talking about.It was possible if the woman was completely under his control. Prem demonstrated his dominance over Kavita in front of AC crew. So, Prem had control over Kavita. How he gained control? Extortion was only solution. Kavita was being blackmailed.

There always a chance that AC crew members could leak the information to outside creating problem for Prem. So, he had to call the people on whom he could depend, better to say he could dominate. This also grows suspicion that his illegal income had connection with AC crew members.

He was enjoying sex with Kavita regularly at his wish and will proving his dominance. Why he needed presence of AC crew? Sadism was one reason obviously. If sadism was only reason, Prem could have feasted on Kavita in hotel or somewhere else in presence of his friends and accomplices. He could have shared her with others to enhance his pleasure. He did not. He required presence of Manu. He wanted to break the mental strength of Manu.Prem’s all activities accentuate the same. Break mental strength of Manu.

By disrobing Kavita in presence of AC crew member, Prem send one message to Kavita also. Disobeying him can lead to mass outrage. He was capable of doing that.

So, only flesh was not his only motto. He had agenda far outwitting sex.

We observe same tendency on the day of him first time bedded Kavita.

It was on 11th day, Friday.
Manu was sent to get parcel food. He was not likely to come back early. Prem had a lot of time to quench his lust well before return of Manu.  Prem did not initiate intercourse. He delayed for Manu to return back. He wanted Manu to witness. He wanted to break his mental resolve.

We observed same repeatedly during Manu’s handicapped condition. He was made to wait outside, while Prem forced Kavita to surrender. If only sex was his intention, he could easily engage with her in dead of night or daytime during absence of Manu.

Even after Kavita shifted, Prem kept the door open for Manu to witness. Only sex with Kavita was not important, breaking the spirit of Manu was also equally important for Prem.

Kavita:

We analysed Kavita drawing references of above analysis.

Kavita was fashion conscious. We discover Kavita in college along with Prem, one year junior to Kavita. Prem was a tomboy with many girlfriends. He had some improper source of income.   Kavita was well aware of Prem’s character.  Rachna always reminded her about cruel mentality of Prem.

Her physical involvement with Prem could be due to extortion, experiment with sex, love or pure lust. Prem could photograph her in intimate revealing dress.

Kavita got married after two years of her passing out. Prem was not attendee. Before marriage with Manu, Kavita ensured her share in properties and money.

We find Kavita after marriage during honeymoon. She was bubbling in youthful excitement. Shortly we find her dejected with her sexual life. She did not enforce divorce and continued her marital life for long three years in US. Interestingly, she did not show any interest in job also.  We observe her inclination for children. Strangely, she did not consult experts and refused Manu’s offer of getting himself examined. She was sure that she was medically fit and could not get pregnant due to impotency of Manu. Her self-confidence on her virility creates doubt. Kavita was believer of God. Seeing Manu’s embarrassment, she said, "Don't worry, what needs to happen will happen, if God's willing".

We analysed Kavita’s behaviour in details. All logical questions were needed to be solved. Her contradictory behaviours were clearly evident. She was hiding her true motive. We re-created a few  scenarios to fit her enigmatic behaviour.

She paused for my response. She lowered her tone and continued firmly, “What puzzled me was her contradictory behaviour. She did not show any intention for divorce.  She always professed her love to Manu.

For examples:

On 20th Sunday,

{
Kavita then spoke, "I was proud of you Manu. It takes a REAL MAN to say sorry when he knows he is wrong."
I looked at her, but I could detect no sarcasm in her expression. Just the radiant, beaming smile.
I embraced her and said, "I love you, Kavi. I don't want to lose you."
She held me tight and said, "Don't be silly, why would you lose me?"

}

On 21st Monday

{
She looked at me and said, "I know you've had performance issues in bed too, Manu. But please don't put yourself in a situation like Vipul, OK? It’s different for us now, we've been married 4 years, it's not like I'll leave you just because you have performance issues. But still, it will be very hard for me if you put yourself in a stupid situation and something happens like it happened to Vipul."
I now started understanding what she was leading me to. I stared at her open-mouthed.
I couldn't believe my wife was telling me this, that too in this matter-of-fact manner.
"So, try to be proactive from your side in avoiding confrontation with Prem, OK?"
Having said that, she got up from the bed and went to the hall, leaving me in a cold sweat.

}

On 33rd Saturday,

{
She sat beside me on the bed, by the side of my feet.
There was a long silence.
She broke the silence finally, with, "Let me ask you first: do you hate me now, Manu?"
I stared at her.
And then I realized what she was doing. Playing passive-aggressive.
I spat back, "YOU sleep with another man, Kavi. A man who bullies me all the time, and enjoys humiliating me. You join him and rub it in my face. And you're accusing ME of hating you?"
She asked, "So do you think I hate you, Manu?"
I stared at her again.
"I don't know if you hate me, Kavi. But I know you despise me. You have no respect for me. And I don't think you love me."
She asked, after a pause, "So you think I've been living with you all these years, without loving you?"

}

On 35th day Monday

{
She took my silence for assent and continued, "Manu, I need my question answered. This current discussion isn't getting us anywhere. I know I love you, and I tell you I love you. But I cannot MAKE you believe it, not at this point."
}

53rd Friday

{
"I didn't say so, Kavi. I said your relationship with him now, is just LIKE when he was your boyfriend. But you obviously enjoy torturing me, so do what you like."
"Manu darling, I don't enjoy torturing you, please don't say such hurtful things. Why is this torturing you anyway? I wasn't aware you were finding it torturous." I smirked at her pretentiousness, gave her a cold look, but didn't say anything. She continued, "So why do you find it torturous, darling?"
"You know why, Kavi. First off, there's the trivial fact that you're SLEEPING with HIM right in front of me. And now that you're where you are now, he'll be your boyfriend for the time being, and next thing, you'll leave me and run away with him. That's what's coming, I know it, and you know it. "
"Oh my god, Manu! You found out my secret plans!!!"

}

Kavita’s actions also followed same path. She had never shown any intention to leave Manu.

One of the possible reasons could have been social stigma and the other one could have been her love. Psychological aberration was also not ruled out. Whatever be the reasons, Kavita had decided to remain married with Manu.”

Manu was not performing in bed since marriage. For long four years she did not involve in adultery. Opportunities were plenty in US.  The source of information suggests Kavita had no extramarital affairs as well as she did not fall for sex toys.  Before arrival of Prem, Arun had tried to be intimated with Kavita. It was very easy for her quenching her physical thirstiness very easily through Arun. She did not budge. So, she was not sex hungry.  After shifting to Bangalore, life of Kavita continued in same manner. She continued carrying out all household activities of her own. Rather, her sex life improved. Manu could give her orgasm by oral and he never mentioned about she being vocal during her orgasmic bliss.

On 23rd day Wednesday, Prem arranged creampie for Manu. Kavita performed Prem’s planning but additionally given blowjob to Manu for the first time. Kavita had her best orgasm of life.

Manu had described her orgasm, “And right then, her thighs tightened and her pelvis started quivering like I had seen when she was having her climax.”

Manu further remembers:

{
Kavita now spoke in an exhausted sounding voice, "Manu?"
I couldn't speak, as her pussy was still resting on my mouth.
I made a sound to the extent I could, "Mmmm hmmm?"
"I hope it was good for you."
I nodded. As I did, she wiggled her ass moving her pussy left and right, and giggled, "You naughty boy! Am done already, don't do it AGAIN!"
Apparently she had felt my nodding. I had rubbed her clit trying to nod.

}

She continued, "Am glad it was good for you, because it was the BEST EVER for me so far, in our 4 years of marriage."

On 25th Friday, Prem made wine party and enjoyed Kavita in the hall keeping Manu captivated in his room. Later Manu brings Kavita to spectacular orgasm by cunnilingus. Manu felt her thighs start shuddering, as they did when she had an orgasm. At late night after recovery she whispered, "That was good last night, Manu, thanks!"

The above incidents open up a lot of truth.

First: Manu can bring spectacular orgasm to Kavita, when she is sufficiently aroused.
Second: Kavita accepted that it was the best orgasm in her life in four years.
Third: During best orgasm, she was not vocal loudly.

It means, during copulation with Prem, her loud moaning was not due to orgasmic pleasure. Was it due to her scream in pain?

Kavita always screamed, “Slow please, Amir.”

Manu indicated that Prem was huge, around 8 inches. It was far bigger than average length of 5.2 inches. It could be a cause of painful intercourse of average women. Manu heard scream of Gowri. Manu always heard Kavita moaning, “Slow please, Amir!” Possibly Manu construed her screams as her pleasure moans. We needed medical examination of Kavita to prove the same.

She had physical relationship with Prem earlier. She could easily sleep with Prem hiding it from Manu. She worked against it.

So, Kavita’s reconnection with Prem was not for meager physical pleasure.

One possibility was psychological. The sadistic approach was very convincing. The Sadism is about getting sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on someone. The physical & psychological torture inflicted on Manu justified sadism. The chronological incidences also supported same.

We observe same tendency again. On 11th day Prem had sex with Kavita after sending Manu to fetch food parcel.  Manu had taken a lot of time to return back. They could have finished their extravaganza well before return of Manu. Circumstantial evidence indicates, they purposefully delayed for Manu’s return. A clear indication of keeping Manu informed.

On 12th day, Kavita forced Manu to wash her Bra Panty to give a clear message.

On 18th Kavita allows Manu’s early return from office only to send him back to get food for Prem. Again, Manu was made to witness their carnal pleasure and loud moaning. Manu interfered by long repeated pressing of calling bell. Aftermath, Manu was forced to behave like a subservient sissy cuckold servant.

On 19th Kavita forced Manu out in pretext of getting eggs to have sex with Prem and subsequently doing laundry to ensure his knowledge up-gradation on her previous sexual encounters with Prem.

The display of sexual activities behind the curtain continued till Kavita shifted to Prem’s bedroom.

Even after shifting to Prem, Manu was made to witness by providing bed lamp and keeping the door open.

All above were clear examples of sadistic pleasure. But we simultaneously witnessed contradictory behaviour.

Same 19th night Kavita avoided confrontation of Manu by coming out of bedroom. She witnessed slapping by Prem to Manu. She had proof that Prem was bullying Manu. She saved Manu from Prem’s torture.

On 21st Prem injured Manu. Kavita took him to hospital for medical treatment.

Till removal of Manu’s cast on 32nd Kavita took care of Manu from bath to dressing.

In between Kavita saved Manu from Prem’s torture.

On 56th day, Monday immediate after Gowri’s first visit, Prem was tormenting Manu for contacting Gowri. Kavita pacified Prem by bribing sex. She saved Manu from further torture.

Apparent gratification of sexual pleasure out of sadism could not be established by Kavita’s constant efforts of guarding her husband against physical torture by Prem. It was most unbecoming behaviour of a sadist. Kavita did not derive sadistic pleasure.

There were only two options left. She was behaving sadist either by force or willingly due to a deep-rooted motive to achieve something.

Kavita was afraid of Prem.

On 56th day, Monday, Manu tried to contact Gowri. Prem enraged, returned early to punish Manu. Kavita got the information.

When Manu returned, she opened the door for Manu.
As Manu walked in, Kavita spoke in a hissed whisper, "Manu, did you SMS Gowri?"

During Prem’s blatant attack Manu describes

{
And then he did it again. And again, and again.
I couldn't control my tears any more.
Kavita had been watching this scene silently, as though in frozen fascination.
She finally spoke, "
Prem, that's enough, he knows not to do it next time, let it go, please?"
Amir snarled as he spoke, "I don't think he's learned his lesson, Kavi."
She then spoke to me, "
Manu, tell him you're sorry for contacting Gowri."
I couldn't do it. I didn't want to, but my tongue was tied up anyway.
My tongue was tied up, because of Kavita's attitude.
She seemed completely nonchalant to Amir's blatant, unreasonable, inhuman behaviour with me, right in front of her eyes.
I felt smaller than I had ever felt, since Amir had moved in.
I had always subconsciously FELT that she was completely aware of what Amir had been doing to me, even though she CLAIMED to not know it.
Now, she could no longer use any such pretense.
I had been thinking long enough, because Amir presently said, "See, Kavi?"
And then he did it again.
I had had enough. I just wanted it to stop, so I could be left alone.
With no sincerity, I just said the words, "Sorry Amir, I won't contact Gowri again without your permission."
Kavita clicked her tongue disapprovingly.
I corrected myself, "Sorry, I meant sorry Prem."
Kavita presently walked up to Amir, and stroked him on his chest.
She said, "
Let it go, lover-boy. Let him go this time."
Amir stood there with his arm raised.
Kavita then started nuzzling up to his chest, and said, "
Mmmm....lover-boy, don't be so angry, let's go to bed."
At this, Amir finally lowered his hand, and looked down at her and grinned.
Amir then put his arm around Kavita's bare waist, and gave me a contemptuous look, before they started walking towards Amir's bedroom.

}

The above incident clearly speaks Kavita was not in charge. She was afraid. She bribed sex to pacify Prem. Prem was in control.

Check these particular incidents

On 25th late evening, Prem and Kavita had liquor party and they had sex keeping Manu captivated . Subsequently we see, Prem forcing Manu creampie. He also observes Kavita getting spectacular orgasm through Manu’s Cunnilingus.

On 26th Saturday morning, Manu describes incidents as he remembers

{
As we finished up our bath, Kavita asked me to step aside from the shower area.
She then opened the water, and let the water run.
I was puzzled by her behaviour. I couldn't understand why she was doing it.
She presently stepped up to me and whispered, "Manu, I want you to promise me one thing."
I looked at her quizzically.

She whispered again, "No matter how Prem might provoke you with words or actions, do NOT mention, suggest or discuss with him, what happened on Wednesday night, OK?"
I couldn't understand her instructions at all. Especially because, I wasn't going to discuss it with him anyway.
I couldn't hold my curiosity, though. I asked, "Why, Kavi?"
She gave me a pitying look, then said, "
Because I don't want you ending up with more broken bones or limbs."
}

So Kavita was afraid of Prem knowing that she had given blowjob to Manu.  How she knew that Prem would not approve her giving head to Manu?  That is also after 3 days of the incident? Prem must have indicated by gesture or expressed explicitly.

Clearly Kavita was cautioned not to indulge in any sexual activities with Manu and Kavita was afraid.

On 29th Tuesday

{
I called her later that day from work, and told her, "Kavi, I am going to get my cast off today, or tomorrow."
She was shocked, "Why, Manu? The doctor said 2-3 weeks."
I said, "My arm feels fine, Kavi. I feel no pain. I don't think it's a fracture."
She tried to persuade me, as I expected, "Come on Manu. Wait till Monday, you'll at least complete 2 weeks as the doctor said."
I stayed firm, and invented creatively, "No, Kavi. I want my arm off the cast. And I want to start going to the gym ASAP."
She spluttered, "Have you gone crazy, Manu? The doctor said NO stress for 3 weeks even after the cast is removed. You CAN'T start straining your arm so soon!"
I took a deep breath.
Not only was it true, it shook up my foundations a little.
By then, I was feeling bitter about her role in today morning's beating.
She had let Amir come back home to beat me up. She must have given him her key.
She knew then, what he was doing, and why. And she didn't stop him.
But her response now indicated she cared for my well-being.
I could understand her behaviour, attitude no more than the day she 'defied' me to wear those obscenely tight pants.
Still, what she said did make some sense. I relented partially, "All right, I'll wait on joining a gym, but I am getting the cast off today, or tomorrow."
She tried one more time, "Manu, wait a couple more days please? At-least Friday? Just to be safe, in case it WAS a fracture? You know if it WAS a fracture, you'll have your arm in a cast later, and for a longer time too!"
I sighed. I didn't expect to get attacked again in two days. I supposed I could do it Friday.
I said, "All right, Friday then. I'll call the doctor and ask for an appointment."
She continued, "Also ask him to also schedule an X-Ray. Just to be safe, Manu."
I gulped.
I thought to myself, "Goddammit, Kavi, do you care for me?"
"If so, why do you let Amir do all this to me?"
I spoke instead, "OK, I will, Kavi."
"In any case, Manu, why do you want to join a gym now?"
"You know why, Kavi."
"No, Manu. Please tell me why."
"Because I'm tired of being pushed around by your Prem, that's why."
"Manu, you're being silly. Prem has been working out for YEARS. You can start working out now, and if you get into a fight with him, he'll still probably break your bones. He won't be staying with us forever, PLEASE don't start working out with an intention to pick a fight with Prem, OK?"
"Kavi, I won't pick a fight, but if he starts a fight, I want to fight back, I want to be able to fight back, OK?"
"So is your problem, what you had told me earlier? That Prem picks fights with you, sometimes?"
I took a deep breath.
"Yes. He picked a fight with me today morning, Kavi."
"I'll talk to him, Manu. I didn't know he had done this. I'll warn him to not do it again, OK?"
I didn't believe her. I suspected she was lying. She probably knew it. She probably had been conniving with him.
I spoke after a few moments, "OK, Kavi. I still want to join a gym and be prepared better to defend myself."
"Don't be silly, Manu. You'll only be looking for a fight. Do join a gym, but do it after Prem leaves, OK? I don't want more fights. I'll talk to him, and make sure he doesn't start up an unprovoked fight with you, OK?"

}

On 43rd day, early morning Manu finds Kavita giving blowjob to Prem. She was naked while Prem was in underwear.
On 44th day Manu reaffirms getting up early morning.  Again, she was naked while Prem was in underwear.

Manu had seen above by chance. There was no attempts from Kavita to publish it to Manu.

Manu had never seen Kavita sleeping naked. People develop a sleeping habit difficult to come out of it. What made Kavita to be naked in bed while Prem in underwear. Kavita had changed her sleeping habit within ten days of her shifting to Prem. The reason? Only possible, if she was forced to do so.

The above incidents open up a lot of truth.

First: Kavita was afraid of Prem knowing that leakage of information of her giving Manu blow job could be disastrous. So, Kavita was not in charge. She was afraid of Prem.

Second: Kavita was safeguarding Manu from Prem’s provoked bullying. An indication of absence from sadism.

We viewed in depth the creampie scenario again

On 23rd Prem made arrangement for creampie to derive pleasure out of it. Fine. It reinforces his sadistic mentality. On 25th he repeats same again. Further reinforces his character. The question is what made him refrain from enjoying this pleasure? We observe, no more creampie scenario which should have been repeating.

On 25th Prem forced Manu in creampie standing right beside him after liquqr party. Apparently, Kavita was orgasmed twice a short while ago. Her reaching to orgasm again by Manu was witnessed by Prem. He observed his woman attaining spectacular orgasm through a person whom he does not consider a man, who is Pussy Boy as per him. PB could bring his bitch to a better orgasm. It touched his ego. He could neither accept or reject his observation.

On immediate reaction, next morning on 26th, he debarred Kavita allowing Manu touching her sexually. Possibly, he had threatened Kavita. We observe chain reaction from Kavita during her bath with Manu on same morning.

Prem wanted to be sure that Kavita does not get orgasm by Manu. He decided to shift his woman to his room to separate her from her husband to eliminate all chances. He could have shifted her immediately. He did not. His ego played here. Immediate shifting could expose him to Kavita of his weakness. He made elaborate planning for her shifting and forced Kavita to call his known AC repair crew. He also arranged for her tattoo on same day to pronounce his domination. More so to boost his own ego.

We observe three distinct decision by Prem after witnessing Manu’s performance.

1st: He debarred Kavita allowing Manu touching her in future
2nd: He decided to shift Kavita to his room
3rd: He decided not to perform creampie again.

So Prem was lacking confidence in his sexual skills to win over Kavita.  Did Kavita orgasm by Prem? If not, why?

[+] 7 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
kavita was never a saddist....... she was an opportunist..........
always used the opportunity in her own favour

1st was in college day....... instead of a serious relation/affair with a boyfriend....... she used used a womeniser as her sex buddy to introduce herself, to the world of sex......... and when she find this progressing to a regular affair.... she not only cut off sexual relations with prem but insulted him also....publicly.

2nd she was never a sex hungy person........
if she was so...... she never broke her relations with prem....... or having relations with others too.
she invited prem.... just to shut the mouths of her parents as well as in-laws....... by impregnation.... but she can do it by medical ways or with anyone.....
but
she also want to dominate manu as punishment to him for his weak performance, not making her pregnant, (frustration) revenge for accusation by manu's family on her for no impregnation
so she invited prem because she was very well known to his(prem's) characteristics ......... well planned to use them in her own favour
she want to breakdown manu mentally....but not physically....... so she actively and passively always encouraged manu's mental humiliation but always defended and cared against physical torture

but ............ prem interjected his own plan by using the opportunity provided by kavita. initially prem's only target was to take revenge from kavita but when kavita started giving him hints to humiliate manu (or may be she given him some detailed instruction about humiliation and achieve submission of manu).....
he started humiliating manu mentally, passively & actively ........... as well as physically to....... as per his (prem's) bullying nature

i have more to explain logically............. but later at your convenience
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Just a thought came to mind

Kavita still wants to take revenge on prem as she said in the last episode, she can approach Rachana and Vipul to implicate Prem or something like that......?
Even they will feel some justice done to them...?
What an morbid character this Prem is....
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
Excellent analysis of characters
Like Reply
Superb updates
Like Reply
Extraordinary story telling
Like Reply
very, very logical conclusons backed by solid happenings.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
You have be much appreciated for your logical reasoning behind every sentence of the original story... Keep it up... Well done Manasi...
[+] 1 user Likes Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2020, 01:09 PM)Jeevanantham Wrote: You have be much appreciated for your logical reasoning behind every sentence of the original story... Keep it up... Well done Manasi...

Exactly... . I believe....  Mansi knows original story deeply, even more deeply then the original writer

Keep posting dear..  waiting for more... Eagerly
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2020, 06:32 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Exactly... . I believe....  Mansi knows original story deeply, even more deeply then the original writer

Keep posting dear..  waiting for more... Eagerly

Absolutely..... during the breaks which Manasi took during the last 2 months i went back and read the original a few times..... but even now when i am reading chap 34, i am forced to go back and refer.... there are multiple tabs opened in my browser. Smile

Me and most of us have time and again praised Manasi for his narrative, psychological insights , deep knowledge of human behavior and attention to details, etc..... But today i want to say hats off to ur Hard work..... i would have required tremendous amount of work and perseverance to pull out something like this which is so brilliant ...... Thanks for this sequel / tribute
[+] 1 user Likes sangram24's post
Like Reply