Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Waiting, please post next update .
[+] 3 users Like axma55's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What happened bro since one month there is no update and I know you visit this site regularly. Please inform are you continue or not . I hope you will continue this wonderful story. If anybody hurts you please ignore.
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Update plese
[+] 2 users Like Pandu1990's post
Like Reply
Hi Bro

Update please.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Please continue bro
Like Reply
worldlover dear........... what happened

update next plz
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Dear bro please update
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone, how are you all? Sorry to you guys for not updating the story.
 I have been involved in a very bad bus accident while returning from work on 13th November. It was really a very bad accident  since 3 persons died and almost all of the Passangers were injured. I was hospitalized for four days. Although I have been visiting this site regularly this is the first time I am typing anything since then.
I hate unfinished stories. So I am not going to be the one to leave one story unfinished. Planning to resume as soon as humanly possible for me.
Thank u all for staying with me.
[+] 3 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 01:21 PM)worldlover Wrote: Hello everyone, how are you all? Sorry to you guys for not updating the story.
 I have been involved in a very bad bus accident while returning from work on 13th November. It was really a very bad accident  since 3 persons died and almost all of the Passangers were injured. I was hospitalized for four days. Although I have been visiting this site regularly this is the first time I am typing anything since then.
I hate unfinished stories. So I am not going to be the one to leave one story unfinished. Planning to resume as soon as humanly possible for me.
So sad....  Dear
Get well soon and take care 
We are also worried about your well being..... 

We can wait....  Take rest and start writing whenever you feel better about your health.

Thanks for informing us
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Sorry bro. How are you now get well soon and take care.
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 01:21 PM)worldlover Wrote: Hello everyone, how are you all? Sorry to you guys for not updating the story.
 so sad for u bro, take rest , take care bro, we wish speed recovery for u, take time to come to the forum... We will wait..
[+] 2 users Like paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 01:21 PM)I worldlover Wrote: Hello everyone, how are you all? Sorry to you guys for not updating the story.

Sad news...

Get well soon. Personal well being is very important. Take care sir

When u feel alright start writing this the story and u can update the story once u r fine..

Miss ur story badly. But it’s fine we all can wait for you to get better

Stay safe

Thanks
Siva
[+] 2 users Like Siva82's post
Like Reply

So sorry to know that friend.  Wish you a speedy recovery. Of course with a selfish motive for an update
[+] 2 users Like teayesbee's post
Like Reply

That is indeed a bad news but I am glad you are OK.
How are you bro now? Get well soon and take care of yourself.
The rest can be taken care when you are fully fit.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 3 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply

Good to hear from you after a long time.....wish you a speedy recovery. Get well and start writing when you are healthy and comfortable....we can wait and we will wait....
[+] 2 users Like Pundit77's post
Like Reply

take care of your health, that is priority
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Wish you a speedy recovery bro, all your readers wishes are with you.
Hope you get well soon.
[+] 2 users Like Matter's post
Like Reply
@worldlover hope you are recovering and doing good.. take Care and stay safe

We are waiting for your grand return soon.. hope all is going good

Thanks
Siva
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 01:21 PM)worldlover Wrote: TigerGet Well  Soon God bless you 
Hello everyone, how are you all? Sorry to you guys for not updating the story.
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
How are you bro hope you are good now. God bless u.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply