Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2455866#pid2455866
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: ta.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: image.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: ramaa2.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bbt.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Loyal wife Rama.....Very Sexy.!!!
[Image: 9-CD6-BC6-A-FA71-4-B6-B-81-C6-88-C70-D453-DFC.jpg]
I did read till the story’s last part...
i liked this story. It’s a another interesting story of u.!! 
Waiting for the next update.
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(28-09-2020, 03:42 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Loyal wife Rama.....Very Sexy.!!!
[Image: 9-CD6-BC6-A-FA71-4-B6-B-81-C6-88-C70-D453-DFC.jpg]
I did read till the story’s last part...
i liked this story. It’s a another interesting story of u.!! 
Waiting for the next update.

Thank you Herbiee. will post update soon
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: drop.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallu.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hotwife. Here is the link.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=2470280#pid2470280
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: rama3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bhabhi.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She said OK may be who knows I may give you a chance to do your puja but you have to do puja without touching me she said teasingly. He agreed and said as you please only the posture and pose will be as I want. That is fine she replied.,,km...............

As this is going on, hands of Pradeep are not idle as he continued to knead her tits more like a woman does for atta. She said dhere kya soch rahe ho, He replied mera pyari biwi ki boobs soch ke daba rahaa hoon. Want see more he asked Anand and he said will be glad to. Oh hell why you are so polite ask what you want. Rama blushed, still said you both forget it is my body and they all laughed. So Rama can I ask you then asked Anand? Go and ask will see if I can accept, she flirted. He said I want to see those thunder thighs too, your wheatish thighs are lovely. Oh Anand you have become bolder these days and you seem to think you can demand. 

Oh No Rama I am only asking my Goddess and no demand. This flattery comes naturally to you Anand she taunted. But her hubby simply pulled her saree and untied her petty coat and asked her to stand and they simply fell on floor. No panty inside, she is nude before them and he stood and kissed his wife, hugging her tight and then asked her Rama I want you to walk for some time, we both want to see you as you walk confidently and sexily I am not a model and even models do not walk nude she said. 

You are our private model baby come walk and do not lie, even you are thrilled inside to walk and pose for us. Come on honey let all your inner feelings be released, walk free and all of us will have fun. Yes Rama that will surely and simply will be a sure sign that you have changed completely, you no longer feel ashamed if a passerby sees your navel or an old guy like peeps in to your boobs.

You do not know how many times I tried to see your boobs without that damn pallu. She laughed and said Perverts I have here she said. Rama is a changed woman and added to that the drinks have the habit of lowering inhibitions too. She obliged and walked, she almost staged a cat walk, to those 4 drunken eyes she looked an angel and as she walked her big tits bounced, she made an effort to jiggle her big mangoes and as they bounced both men had their attention on her boobs and Anand of course is also focusing on her thick fat darkish pussy It looked as if despite the pounding she got from Pradeep.

Anand smiled to himself at these thoughts and Rama asked Anand what is the matter what made you to smile and he said your lovely darkish married pussy I feel is in need of more, these thoughts made me laugh. She blushed and she said idiot now a days there is no limit to your mouth. Her hubby joined and said he is right; your pussy needs a couple of fucks badly. Shut up she told her hubby and slowly walked and sat by his side. He offered her the drink and as she sipped, he bent down and took her boob in the mouth and started sucking and biting it. Taking care to ensure the other is in full view of Anand. He hoped Anand will now bite the boob and come and suck and lick her other tit but Anand remained stationery, only he bent forward, oh he has now moved closer to the couch and is seeing their actions more closely. 

His eyes are riveted on her boob and her pussy too. He signaled to Pradeep and he obliged opening the pussy for him to see the inner walls and at the same time pushing a finger in to his wife’s pussy. Rama is now beyond reason or rhyme and she pushed her hubby to her melons and said come bastard come and suck these melons and press them hard. 

Do you like them, he said yes I like them but do not forget while I like, Anand worships them. Shut up and just do what I say lick and suck them honey is all she said. The aroused state of affairs saw her hand move down and grip his cock, she pulled his shorts and brought it down and is jerking him slowly. 

Pradeep said Rama let us move to bed and she said then?

stay tuned  
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: suck3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy. Here is the link. Enjoy reading guys

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=2476534#pid2476534
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
very hot update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 03:08 PM)bobby Wrote: very hot update

Thank you bobby. Appreciate your support. Repped you.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar .Here is the link. Hope you will enjoy reading.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=6
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: rama3.jpg]
temporary image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki