Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-09-2020, 09:09 AM)bobby Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby for  consistent support.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: s3pallucut.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: ramaa.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Thank you dear for the phone call and for all the generosity of you to bless me by showing your big lovely boobs which I adore and worship. Hope one day I will touch them. He hung-up saying bye, have a good day.....................

She is nonplussed after this, she is not too sure she did right by calling him but then thought he has seen every inch of hers, may be only she has to spread her pussy and show the inside walls only. She blushed at these thoughts. Already horny this talk made her hornier. 

Just then the bell rang and she opened to find her sister standing there smiling and saying will you allow me to come in or?

Rama recovered, hey come in, how come at this hour, and she replied my hubby has gone on tour and getting bored and so thought of coming here. Rama said no worries, come in I need only to cook Rice and we can have lunch together. Her sister put her hands on her shoulder said thanks dear, so kind of you.

They chatted for a short time before her sister said Rama, you have changed much in the past few weeks, there is a glow on your face and there are love bites too, even your dressing changed. What is the secret she asked? Love bites Rama said, go and look in the mirror, your neck and clev show all the bites she laughed. She smiled and said Pradeep is more active these days she replied.

As they chatted, slowly her sis hands moved and she removed her pallu but Rama stopped and said No Anjali, not now. Oh come on if you are busy we can have a short session. I came  not for your lunch but to taste your boobs. No Anjali, please, not today there is a chance Pradeep may come for lunch, she lied. It is Ok, may be he will ring you because you have to cook and Anjali started pressing her boobs and bent and kissed her neck first and then her clev. Then her tongue darted inside her blouse and probed her boobs. 

Rama is still saying no, Anjali, please stop but her sister is in no mood to listen, she simply unhooked her blouse hooks and Rama is not wearing her bra too, she teased Oh sis looks you are ready for Pradeep. She kissed her boobs all over showering kisses all over her boobs. Pradeep likes these big tits for sure; Rama replied yes he likes them. Ummmmmmmmmmm who does not like them and that friend of him he too likes she asked. All along she is kneading her boobs and even biting gently her nips. Does it feel good when I kiss these melons she asked and Rama sheepishly replied yes but Anjali not today please stop. 

Don’t worry sis, I will make you ready for him. Not satisfied with her actions she dropped her own pallu and. put the hands of her sis on her boobs too Rama, don’t just sit idle, my small boobs too are asking for action. 

She removed her blouse and bra and said sis, come on lick and suck my boobs, she pressed her face on to her boobs and Rama by now is horny but still said not today Anjali, let us stop, oh just shut up and lick and suck my boobs and relieve them of the pain, they need some good licking. Rama obliged and licked her sis boobs, they are small, B cup tits, now erect and the nip has become stiff and long and Rama relished sucking the nip, she gave it same loving action that she gives to her hubby’s cock, Anjali loved the way her sis is sucking her nips and cried yes lick and bite them too sis, do as you please, squeeze the other one hard. 

Anjali sensed now Rama is horny and quickly pulled her saree and petticoat. She buried her face in her sis pussy. She licked Rama’s pussy with love and chewed her pussy lips and then her tongue darted inside her pussy and touched her pussy walls. By now Rama too is aroused and she started squeezing the boobs of her sis hard and biting them saying you bitch you said I have love bites and now you too will have them. 

Anjali too removed her saree and petticoat and the two sisters are enjoying, Anjali is relishing big fat pussy of Rama and Rama is feasting on boobs of Anjali. Anjali indicated she wanted Rama to lick her pussy and Rama obliged and buried her face in the pussy of Anjali.. Both are moaning and saying Oh that is soooooooooooooo good, Anjali you are an expert licker, um lick me faster I am cumming. Rama was the first to have her orgasm and shortly after Anjali  also had her own orgasm too. 

Unknown to them, Pradeep walked in, the lie of Rama became truth. He walked in thinking of giving surprise to Rama but he is surprised to see the lesbo action between the sisters.

Stay tuned, 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
(10-09-2020, 04:01 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update

Thank you bobby
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: swing.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=33
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pullpallu.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: statue.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: clev.jpg]
lideres campesinas
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: meena.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: swinng1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Unknown to them, Pradeep walked in, the lie of Rama became truth. He walked in thinking of giving surprise to Rama but he is surprised to see the lesbo action between the sisters..........

The BR is not locked and he had plentiful to see and enjoy, what is more he saw Anjali totally nude and eating pussy of Rama with gay abandon, enjoying eating the big pussy. He stayed long enough to see the action and take pics and when he sensed they are reaching climax, he went back to living room and after giving them few minutes to recover he simply called Rama where are you. 

This sent shock waves in both and Rama quickly put her maxi, adjusted her hair slightly and rushed out indicating to her sis to get ready. Pradeep smiled and asked Rama you look tired and she said well yes I had to cook and wash etc and am tired. He smiled and Rama suddenly thought Oh God I hope he has not seen us. 

Anjali came out soon, smiled at Pradeep and left and the couple had their lunch. Rama asked him how come he came home and he said he came to surprise her but got surprised. And as she walked in to the bed room he said, remove the bed sheet etc and put fresh linen and also spray room freshener and walked and sat on the sofa. Rama sensed her hubby has seen the live action and then thought so what no need to panic after all I was not getting fucked by a man. She then said come the room is ready. 

Pradeep walked in hugged her and swiftly undressed her and the couple had a wild fuck session. Post that wild fuck Pradeep said that Anjali is more beautiful than he imagined and her smaller boobs are in contrast to you. Oh just shut up, she is my sis and don’t drag her in. He said, I only told you the truth and please call her for a drink. Looks you both had drinks he said. Rama said oh Pradeep. Please do not drag Anjali in to this. Leave her alone. He replied ask her if she wants to be left alone and I think she wants some fun from the way I saw her confirming he has seen them both in their intimate lesbo action.

So soon it is Saturday and Anand is eagerly waiting for his invite. His is disappointed and wanted to ring but then thought it may not be correct, may be they had some other engagement. Pradeep actually wanted to tease and delayed the invite. He and his wife are sipping drinks and already her blouse hooks are off, she is not wearing a bra and her lovely boobs are getting kneaded in the hands of her loving hubby and then she said Pradeep last time I called, Anand wanted to see live action and as she said it she blushed. Pradeep continued to squeeze her tits and said so what has this DEVI replied. She smiled and said, she did not give any reply. 

Pradeep then asked so should we call him now and let him have a live show. She said you are surely nuts, exposing me to him and now even wants to fuck before him. He said it is exciting to fuck before a voyeur. She smiled at him pulled him close and kissed him and said you are a pervert. You are spoiled and you are spoiling me.

So Pradeep called Anand and said Hi, Anand if you are free come over, we can have a drink. Anand said if you are free I can come and Pradeep said come over. Anand however took his time, he does not want them to think that he is ready and waiting for the call. In the meantime Pradeep’s hands are playing With Rama’s big boobs, he is really enjoying now. He is excited that tonight it may be a real live show and may be Anand will have a live blue film to see. He thought I have let the tiger out, will I have to control and he knew Rama will listen to him always. 

So Ok if finally Rama wants to enjoy the cock of this old guy, let her enjoy his cock. He is aroused and he bent pushed his face on to her boobs and started kissing and licking them. She too is now aroused. She too has thoughts of what may happen tonight, will she allow him to see their live show and behave like a slut. Then she thought she is doing this with the consent and encouragement from her hubby only and yes she admitted to herself there is a thrill in this. Then she thought but will it be only just a live show, or will she take it farther in the heat of the moment. So far Anand has been a gentleman thoroughly and she thought hopefully he will continue to be so. 

As each got drowned in their thoughts the bell is heard and this time Pradeep went and opened the door. Anand walked in and said good evening to both. 

He sat down and Pradeep poured his drink and asked him feel like having a drink and he answered yes of course. Then he saw Rama sitting by the side of her hubby and could easily guess that a few of her blouse hooks are already off. He can see her boobs too from the thin pallu and then smiled to himself, why the hurry very soon he will see again those magnificent boobs of her in all their glory and drown himself in the pleasure of seeing them. So he sipped his drink leisurely and said so how are you both and they replied fine. 

Anand said the fun time has already begun it seems as he looked at the hands of Anand which are under the pallu of Rama. Saturday time has become fun time for us replied Pradeep. Rama why are you so quite, asked Anand. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(16-09-2020, 03:58 PM)bobby Wrote: nice update