Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Arjun will start to play his game
[+] 3 users Like paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice update
[+] 3 users Like bobby's post
Like Reply
nice update.. but too slow and too short.. please post frequent update
[+] 3 users Like mindhunter11's post
Like Reply
Very good story with so much twist and plot. Please continue the same way. Wish you the best and ur story is amazing
[+] 3 users Like Siva82's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2020, 03:43 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: can't understand binisha.............
let's see.... will arjun succeed to get home under surveillance

murad's dispute with a builder and goons.....

waiting eagerly for nrxt
There is very few things that man can't do if try hard enough. "Understanding Woman" is towards the top of the can't do list. 
[+] 1 user Likes worldlover's post
Like Reply
Binisha is a highly vulnerable and sex hungry woman. She cannot control herself or resist taking other cocks even though her husband thinks he satisfied her. If she was a whore, she will be definitely more happier.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
(23-08-2020, 05:44 PM)worldlover Wrote: There is very few things that man can't do if try hard enough. "Understanding Woman" is towards the top of the can't do list. 

I am looking at the list upside down Big Grin Tongue

(23-08-2020, 07:07 PM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Binisha is a highly vulnerable and sex hungry woman. She cannot control herself or resist taking other cocks even though her husband thinks he satisfied her. If she was a whore, she will be definitely more happier.

Bro...really? Does she shown that type of behavior...the slutty nature...may be I might have missed Iex
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
BRO...UPDATE PLEASE, WE ARE EAGER TO KNOW MORE...PLEASE....PLEASE.... Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Exciting bro. Plz update
[+] 2 users Like Test07's post
Like Reply
(24-08-2020, 02:37 PM)Uday Wrote: BRO...UPDATE PLEASE, WE ARE EAGER TO KNOW MORE...PLEASE....PLEASE.... Namaskar

Will update tonight. Please stat tuned.
Like Reply
(25-08-2020, 03:32 AM)worldlover Wrote: Will update tonight. Please stat tuned.

thanks Namaskar ...waiting...
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Waiting, please post next update .
[+] 1 user Likes axma55's post
Like Reply
Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 11- A New Morning Part 2

Friday, 10 am, Chattagram General Hospital parking area....
I was going towards my car in the parking area when I heard someone calling me from behind. I turned around and saw the same teen kid that I saved yesterday. His name is Gopal Sen. He was in a wheelchair and behind him was I guess his mother and his sister. When I called to inform his family about his accident yesterday his sister was the one who talked to me. She came in the hospital just in five minutes in a college dress. Before she came there I almost completed all paperworks, she signed as the guardian after arriving. Then the doctors started his treatment. Now they came near me and greeted me.
"Mom, this is the man that saved Gopal's life and also brought him to the hospital yesterday."The sister told her mother. 
Gopal's mom: Thank you son. You don't know how greatful we are to you. You saved my little kid's life. 
Me: It's ok Ma ji. I just did what I felt right at that time. I did not do anything special. I did what is the duty of every human being, helping each other. 
Gopal's mom: You did do something special son. You are just too humble to accept it. Not everyone risk their life to save some stranger. You are an angel for our family. 
Me: You are just embarrassing me maam.
Gopal's sister: Ok then we will not talk about it anymore. (She extended her hand for a handshake) Hi, I am Suvadra Sen. Nice to meet you, Mr.....
Me: Arjun Das.
Hearing that Gopal laughed a little and said...
Gopal: Wow, Arjun and Suvadra nice coincidence. 
Suvadra: (Blushing red) Stop it Gopal. It's not funny.
Gopal's mom also rolles her eyes towards her son and he got silenced. But immidietly he spoke again looking at me.
Gopal: I know dada, please please come to our house tomorrow. It' my birthday tomorrow. Please you have to come tomorrow. 
Me: But... I am not sure if it's a good idea.
Gopal's mom: I was also thinking the same son. Please come. Just for a few hours.
Suvadra: Please sir, come tomorrow na... We will be very happy to celebrate with you. Here, let me right our address for you. 
She wrote an adress in a paper and gave it to me. 
Suvadra: Ok mom, let's go. Mr. Arjun will come tomorrow. Bye Mr.Arjun. 
After making sure that I promised them to go to their house tomorrow they said goodbyes and started to walk to the parking entrance. I was in no mood to attend any functions now. I don't know how I get myself in these kind of situations. Now I have to go as I have promised them. I got into my car and started my car. I saw Suvadra hurriedly entering the parking area again and run towards my car. 
Suvadra: Arjun sir, how are you going to contanct us if you have any difficulties finding our address?
Me: I will manage.
Suvadra: No sir, you should not take that chance. Give me your number, that way you can contact me if you have any trouble finding the address. You are the special guest, you can't be late.
Me: Ok, here is my card. 
Suvadra: Wow, you work in The Paradise! Impressive.(She doesn't know that I am actually the owner) Let me call you, then save my number.
After exchanging our numbers she went away saying that her sister is soon going to come to pick them up. While exiting the hospital Murad called me. He arranged for what I need to get my whole family out this afternoon. Now I have to do my part which was assigned by Shohail to me.
----o----

Friay, 12.30 pm, Das residence...
Supriya(Arjun's mom): Baba(son), told you to take rest today. Where did you go? 
Arjun: Had to go to the hotel for an hour mom. Had some work. Did Dev return from his art class yet?
(Dev has art class every Friday)
Supriya: He came just 5 minutes ago. He is probably in the shower rigt now.
Binisha emerged from the kitchen with a glass of fruit juice and handed it to me.
Binisha sat beside me in the drawing room sofa.
Binisha: Shona, Shohail bhai called today. You won't belive what he said. Mrs. Yasmin has choosen me as her intern. I am so happy that I don't know what to say. She is one of the top attorny in Chattagram.
Arjun: You deserve it. You have been working and studying so hard for the last few months.
Binisha: I am so nervous at the same time.
Dev: Don't worry boudi. You will  be great. Be confident. 
Dev said after entering the drawing room.
Arjun: Yes, that's the key. First go out there, observe and learn. I am sure you soon will be one of the best.
Binisha: Thank you all for supporting me.
Arjun: Always.
Champa came out from the kitchen to ask us if we will have supper now? 
Arjun: No Champa. We will wait till Nokul returns. He should be back by 1 pm.
Supriya: Baba, I forgot to tell you, Razia and Murad called today. They invited all of us for dinner tonight. 
Dev: What's the occasion mom? 
Supriya: Nothing special. Just a family gathering.
Dev: That means we will miss our weekly ludo games today. Last week was so fun.
Arjun: Last week who won. I was not here last week.
Dev: Me and Nokul won two of the games. Boudi lost both times. 
Arjun: So what was the bets? 
Dev: Just the usual 100 tk of course. 
Arjun : Did you pay them yet Nisha? 
Binisha: No... I mean yes. I mean... No.
Arjun: what does that mean?
Dev: She paid me yesterday dada. But she is yet to pay Nokul. 
Binisha: You are sitting here since you came. Go freshen up. 

I uderstood why Binisha was trying to finish the conversation. I also understood what were Dev talking about. Maybe he fucking her in the ass was his bet. Maybe Nokul also asked something similar as the prize Dev got. I am eagerly waiting for shohail to bug this whole house. I need to know everything.
----o----

Friday, 10 am, Jalal Khan's farmhouse...
Ahh..ahh..ahhh.. mmm...ahhh..
There was sound of moaning, and flesh colliding with flesh. There was three beds in the big spacy room. Three women were in the beds with total of six huge muscular men fucking them. The women look like they are enjoying the sex very much. They were asking and begging for more fuck and more cock. They were saying loudly that their husbands never satisfy them, to use them like married sluts etc. The room was like a shooting set with so much bright lights and four cameras in four corners of the room. Suddenly there was a call on a phone in the room. A middle aged guy was fucking a college going 22-23 year old girl one side of the room out side of the camera's range. This guy was Jalal khan. He got up from top of that crying girl and picked his phone. 
Jalal: Ha, Dilip Babu how are you? 
Dilip: Not fine. Where are you?  I need to meet you. 
Jalal: In my farm house. Why don't you also come here. There are some fresh homely maal today. Me and my men are having fun.
Dilip: Can't come today. You said that doctor's land is as good as ours. Then why is a notice here saying that I need to go to the court in three weeks to deal with this  case?
Jalal: Somebody took that case against us! How dare they? Ok, I will see who this little annoying hero wanna be is. They are gonna reget coming in my way.
Dilip : You do that. I will go meet the new OC. Have to keep the security officer in my pocket. I need their help also to keep face.
Jalal: Bye babu, Don't worry I will manage the doctor's lawyer.
----o----
[+] 8 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply
yourock more to reveal ... What happened?
[+] 2 users Like paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
now arjun found his subhadra.................

jalal is ready to trap sohail..........on dilip's instructions
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
thanks bro for keeping the promise

yes it seems lot of things have to unfold before we get it straight....nice story with so many twists & turns and characters ....

good luck
Like Reply
very interesting, a thriller in store?
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Excellenstory... Great narrative style ...
Waiting to see more
[+] 2 users Like Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
Hi bro tomorrow is Friday Smile

Can we expect an update if possible as it is an off day for you Big Grin
Like Reply
(27-08-2020, 07:50 PM)Uday Wrote: Hi bro tomorrow is Friday Smile

Can we expect an update if possible as it is an off day for you Big Grin

Thank you brother for your support. And of course there will be an update today as it is Friday.
Like Reply