Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
continue
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-08-2020, 09:41 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: continue

Yes, Just posted an update 2-3 mins ago. Enjoy. And pls let me know how it was.
[+] 1 user Likes worldlover's post
Like Reply
knowing well she cheated and to remain calm needs great strength
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nice update, waiting for next update.
[+] 1 user Likes axma55's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update. A small bit guilty in her mind only when she have him nearby. Mom wants nisha to get pregnant and give her a grandchild through someone soon as arjun is busy mostly with his work and working hard for improvement of family. She thinks if he gets pregnant with arjun brothers there will not be any suspicious and everything is within family.
[+] 2 users Like veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
Quite interesting. To make home sweet home more, arjun have to turn into a submissive cuck. Incest between his mom and step brothers. Group sex between maid, her husband, other watchmen would make it more spicy.
[+] 3 users Like zulfique's post
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 05:36 AM)zulfique Wrote: Quite interesting. To make home sweet home more, arjun have to turn into a submissive cuck. Incest between his mom and step brothers. Group sex between maid, her husband, other watchmen would make it more spicy.

banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 04:02 AM)veeravaibhav Wrote: Wonderful update. A small bit guilty in her mind  only when she have him nearby. Mom wants nisha to get pregnant and give her a grandchild through someone soon as arjun is busy mostly with his work and working hard for improvement of family. She thinks if he gets pregnant with arjun brothers there will not be any suspicious and everything is within family.

is there any specific quantity of fucking required to get pregnant............ lol
anyone can be pregnant by just one time fuck

although binisha is having guilty in her mind for her betrayed act.... so earlier when arjun skipped his routine arrival she said to her MIL that she(MIL) is worrying falsly because of guilt.................. and later when binisha found arjun unwell...she shed her guilt in the form of tears, hugging arjun in personal space.
but she is also enjoying this betrayal, fucking sessions with her BILs.... i don't think she is under any pressure or blackmailed.

i don't think there is any logic behind this fucking....  
let's see what's the logic for this cheating and betrayal cooking in binisha and her MIL's (arjun's mom)  mind

update fast... 
otherwise my next review will be bigger.... more bigger than your update 
so readers get confused.... whether this is an update or that 
happy happy happy happy happy

waiting for next update .............eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 10:52 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: is there any specific quantity of fucking required to get pregnant............ lol

although binisha is having guilty in her mind for her betrayed act.... so earlier when arjun skipped his routine arrival she said to her MIL that she(MIL) is worrying falsly because of guilt.................. and later when binisha found arjun unwell...she shed her guilt in the form of tears, hugging arjun in personal space.
but she is also enjoying this betrayal, fucking sessions with her BILs.... i don't think she is under any pressure or blackmailed.

let's see what's the logic for this cheating and betrayal cooking in binisha and her MIL's (arjun's mom)  mind

update fast... 
happy happy happy happy happy

That last part was epic bro. I am sure I like your comments more than you like my story... Please keep supporting me.
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 05:36 AM)zulfique Wrote: Quite interesting. To make home sweet home more, arjun have to turn into a submissive cuck. Incest between his mom and step brothers. Group sex between maid, her husband, other watchmen would make it more spicy.

Won't this be the same old, same old then? Wham - Bang- Thank U Mam...What's the fun in that?
Like Reply
Binisha on Nokul & Dev's bed...
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 05:20 PM)worldlover Wrote: Binisha on Nokul & Dev's bed...

I tried to upload a pic but it failed. Can anyone help me pls.
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 10:36 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: banghead banghead banghead banghead
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-08-2020, 10:52 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: is there any specific quantity of fucking required to get pregnant............ lol

update fast... 
happy

that is seriously hilarious Smile Tongue like Salman saying " itni chede karenge ki sochne lagoge ki saas kahaase le aur...
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Bro good going, you are keeping us in guess the reason behind the betrayal.
As one of the reader said may be to make her pregnant fast, but then why is she doing the anal sex...may be to deliver from both holes Dodgy 
May be to contain the teenagers but then how could Banisha agree for it or following the "MAHABARAT" sharing the wife equally by all brothers but again how Banisha agreed and Arjun was kept away from the secret.
There is something fishy going on in their house and in the minds of the people ( the family, security, maids ) 
Let's wait and watch how the suspense unfolds

Please don't make Arjun a damn fool or impotent or cuckold or slave, keep the masculinity.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 2 users Like Uday's post
Like Reply
Fantastic story and narration. Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Super story' with super thrill.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 02:25 PM)worldlover Wrote: That last part was epic bro. I am sure I like your comments more than you like my story... Please keep supporting me.

waiting eagerly....... can we have an update today
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Very very interesting story
Like Reply
(12-08-2020, 07:36 PM)Uday Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

that is seriously hilarious Smile Tongue like Salman saying " itni chede karenge ki sochne lagoge ki saas kahaase le aur...

Yes bro. I laughed so loud after reading that comment....
[+] 2 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply