Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
[Image: kar.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: sa.gif]
upload pic
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He then led her to the bed room and as he laid down poured small amount of the drink over her boobs and licked it and as the liquid flowed down he finished off by licking her navel and her belly button too. Priya is now an aroused woman; she forgot her hubby and all other thoughts and simply enjoying all the attention she is receiving from her boss.

He kissed her all over her face, her cheeks, earlobes, eyes, nose and every nano cm of her face. She is flushed as she has never been kissed this way, even on her first night. He continued down and kissed her neck and then he kissed her valley gently licking it He licked her navel next and then her thighs alternatively.  She iin 7th heaven and as all his kissing has taken her to an erotic zone much beyond her wild thoughts. And finally he landed his afce on her pussy and she is pleasantly shocked to see him smell her pussy and then kiss her  most private part. He began licking it wildly saying Priya it tastes so good. His licking and sucking her clit made her moan and eventually her moans became louder and she had her first orgasm without a cock in her pussy.

He thought it is time to claim this new possession of his and thrust his cock in to her loyal married pussy in ine bg push and she said oooooooooooch but she soon adjusted to his length and width and he began pounding her slowly so as to make her adjust to his dick. Her wet pussy made it easier and he began pounding her fast and she responded by raising her hips and moving her hips up and down in sync with his movements. Soon she started maoning again and for the seconf time that evening/night she had an orgasm and he allowed her to rest a few mins, fondly kissing her as she tried to recove and then he restarted pounding her  and she thoroughly enjoyed her boss pounding her so far loyal pussy. She moaned and moaned and finally with a loud a final jerk he unloaded waves of his jism in to her pussy and she too reached her orgasm. She never felt better and she felt she had her best sex. They had wild sex that night with Rajesh fucking her doggy and also inviting her to ride him. She woke up in morning only to see his morning boner and then they had another fuck before they returned back.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
There is lack of interest in this story so this is the last update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kisss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(10-07-2020, 09:41 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: There is lack of interest in this story so this is the last update.

Thetwinticeguy

You said priya would be his last lady so complete the story if possible.... 
From the reader of your all stories
Like Reply
(10-07-2020, 09:41 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: There is lack of interest in this story so this is the last update.

Hopeful that you will complete the story.
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 06:31 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Hopeful that you will complete the story.

Thank you rombyzomby. I thought the story is complete since he has seduced and fucked Priya. So can you pl tell why U feel it is incomplete?
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 05:10 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Thetwinticeguy

This is a story where we can add or stop.  I think I already completed the story since Priya has been fucked.  Thx a million for reading all my stories.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bi.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
superb story , congrats for complete the story
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 05:10 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Thetwinticeguy

Hello Man4u. On second thoughts I decided to give a formal end to the story and I have started writing the update. It may take one update or at best 2. I wanted to ensure that readers do not feel the story is incomplete.  hope to hear from you.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 08:23 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Hello Man4u. On second thoughts I decided to give a formal end to the story and I have started writing the update. It may take one update or at best 2. I wanted to ensure that readers do not feel the story is incomplete.  hope to hear from you.

Bro

Meeru escapades okkate concentrate cheyaledu... You included about his career and how he got through in his career. Now there is a void left you could surely end.. 

Honesty i too don't know how you would finish, waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
Lovely Story

Sad that author is ending it for lack of posts.

If possible, change your outlook.

People come-read-cum-wipe-close.

You should use Views as main goal

Replies, ... Well, Reply is like gratefulness.
In busy world, don't expect every view to turn into a Reply.

72 K views & sub 300 replies is 1 Reply for 250 Views.

Much much better than normal web stats of 1 Reply for 4000 Views.

Any advertiser would give him arm for your Hit rate.

Keep going man, ..

If you need more help, ping me.
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 06:31 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Hopeful that you will complete the story.

Hello rombyzomby. On second thoughts I decided to give a formal end to the story and I have started writing the update. It may take one update or at best 2. I wanted to ensure that readers do not feel the story is incomplete.  hope to hear from you.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 11:11 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Bro

Meeru escapades okkate concentrate cheyaledu... You included about his career and how he got through in his career. Now there is a void left you could surely end.. 

Honesty i too don't know how you would finish, waiting

Thank you for quick response/ Yes I included his career path to emphasize that a guy can go up by being honest and efficient. Yet he can be a playboy too within limitations. The original plot is  his rise to the top. Now I am writing the part where he meets Priya again and fuck her in her marita bed, possibly the ultimate as far as a guy is concerned. More episodes can be added but the response is poor and I have 2 more stories and also another 2 half written stories too. So we will end this story, unless response improves. Thx for all the support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 07:18 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Hello rombyzomby. On second thoughts I decided to give a formal end to the story and I have started writing the update. It may take one update or at best 2. I wanted to ensure that readers do not feel the story is incomplete.  hope to hear from you.

Eagerly waiting
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 03:00 PM)boredhubby Wrote: Lovely Story

Sad that author is ending it for lack of posts.

If possible, change your outlook.

People come-read-cum-wipe-close.

You should use Views as main goal

Replies, ... Well, Reply is like gratefulness.
In busy world, don't expect every view to turn into a Reply.

72 K views & sub 300 replies is 1 Reply for 250 Views.

Much much better than normal web stats of 1 Reply for 4000 Views.

Any advertiser would give him arm for your Hit rate.

Keep going man, ..

If you need more help, ping me.

Thank you for a long reply. Of the 300 you count 200 are possibly posted by me. Still  a million thx for the pep talk. I have 2 other partly written stories too to post. writing 3 at same time is strain on my time. Not that I expect every view to become comment but I think I can expect at least 1 or 2 comments per every update, right.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(25-07-2020, 08:15 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Eagerly waiting

Thank you rombyzomby. will post today.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She never felt better and she felt she had her best sex. They had wild sex that night with Rajesh fucking her doggy and also inviting her to ride him. She woke up in morning only to see his morning boner and then they had another fuck before they returned back.........

Back home Priya felt tired and finished her chores and tried to sleep. 

Many thoughts drifted in her mind. She felt she allowed him to seduce her so easily and in the process she cheated her hubby and she allowed herself to lose her character. She cursed herself but then the very pleasurable moments she had with her boss erupted in her brain. She knew she enjoyed the time and yes the fucks too. She also knew her own sex life of late has been dull and drab with her hubby busy though he is good in bed but he is no match to the lovemaking skills of her boss. She thought I work like a dog all the days and need to relax and enjoy and hubby is busy, of course for the family but too immersed in work. Who else I look to? These thoughts disturbed her and finally she slept.

Next day she is in office and greeted her boss as she arrived and he greeted her back Hi Priya how are you? But he is very busy with visitors and other work. Days rolled and it is almost weekend when she entered the cabin. Priya tomorrow is  Saturday and so how are you placed for weekend? She thought for a moment, she knew the invite but her mind raced with thoughts. She decided to say no and told I need to visit a relative on Saturday  and he simply laughed and he said come on Priya u can visit them some other time. On Impulse she told no I will be visiting them in evening. Why don’t you come for diner to my house. Only after the words blurted out she realized her mistake. He is quick to respond and said it is a deal provided you agree with me to come to shopping. She is surprised but like all other women is excited when she heard shopping. What are you going to buy she asked innocently.

He winked and he took her to an upscale market and headed to ladies section in a shop. He told her  select yourself some of sexy lacy innerwear and also some nice night wear. Call me if you need me. She is shocked, amazed and pleased. Anyhow the lady guided her to the section and showed her branded wear and she is shocked when she saw the price but the lady told her he asked me to show these. She signaled him to come and he selected some and told the lady to take her to trial room and see if they fit. It is almost an order. They returned and the look on Priya’s face is an enough indication she is happy.  Sales girl said your hubby has good taste and she blushed.

Both came back and in the car she asked why you wanted to buy and that too at that cost. He smiled and said I know you are wearing plain vanilla type inner ware and you deserve better. So my gift to an elegant, efficient honest and loyal colleague for her qualities Hope you don’t take offense. She smiled and said thank you, you are very observant and kind. Impulsively she placed her hand on his legs thinking this man is so caring as she is receiving such praise and attention for the first time. He smiled and placed his hand on hers momentarily and said as My PA you need to dress better and look better too and more important look happy. Otherwise guys will think you are not happy working with me.  He dropped her in her house.

Come Saturday and he landed at 8pm and he brought roses for her. Again she is surprised at the attention this man gives and he is so different to the guy she has seen in office. In Office sometimes he is ruthless simply telling a colleague it has to be done,, no excuses or admonishing a guy for some blunder. But she also saw he always does this in privacy and not in front of others. Now she is seeing a guy ready to please and seduce and win a woman.

She is dressed in a nice saree and she asked him to come in and he said Priya, I am sure you must have returned a short time back and so don’t bother to cook and all that. I will order and we will just chat is that OK. She protested saying I called you for dinner and he said the more important issue is spending time and she has no answer. 

Her house is very decent and well decorated and he appreciated her taste and remarked you have a nice house. He then said Priya bring some water and glasses. She brought and he took the scotch, he is fond of scotch and poured soda and water and mixed the drink. She is sitting in single sofa and he said are you not going to join me in drink or you want me to pour in another glass. She hesitated momentarily and then said no I will share but mischievously asked I can share by sitting here too na. He winked and responded as you please. She looked disappointed with his answer and Rajesh now said but I will prefer you to sit here with me and share a drink. She did not wait and moved to sit by his side and he held glass and asked her to sip holding her close,

P Rajesh, can I ask one question?
R Shoot
P In Office you are known as tough, noncompromising and even ruthless but I see a totally different man. You are kind to some employees and with me I must say you are generous.

R In Office we cannot be sissy. We wil fail. Yes some come and tell their issues and where I feel genuine I help them. With you I know from day one, while you are good in work you are realy not happy. I have to make my PA happy to get results not by being tough but by understanding and care.

P Oh Rajesh you are a guy very difficult to understand, I saw in shop also you almost ordered the girl to come with me to trial room.

R Smiling She will do only then and what you may not know is I bribed her with 500 rupees too..

P oh really so that is the reason why she is extra nice to me.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply