Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
So good to come across this story again. This was one of my fav story in Xossip.

I do have few more updates of this story saved from Xossip after the point where it was stopped in the first page of this thread. Shall I post here?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-06-2020, 02:09 PM)navytyt Wrote: So good to come across this story again. This was one of my fav story in Xossip.

I do have few more updates of this story saved from Xossip after the point where it was stopped in the first page of this thread. Shall I post here?

[img][Image: t4.jpg] [/img]

navytyt. can you please send them to me by PM or mail ([email protected]). I wrote after several attempts to retrieve from Xossip failed. If need be i will fine tune and post. Thx again.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-06-2020, 02:37 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [img][Image: t4.jpg]  [/img]

navytyt. can you please send them to me by PM or mail ([email protected]). I wrote after several attempts to retrieve from Xossip failed. If need be i will fine tune and post. Thx again.

Have sent you the pdf of the story till the last update of the story before forum closed.
Like Reply
Thank you, navytyt, I will read and make minor changes where needed and post.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Imagine Rama like this?

[Image: 2017-08-19.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=15
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else. .....

They had a wild fuck and then Pradeep invited Anand on Saturday to have the drink. Anand accepted readily and hoping Pradeep will persuade Rama to expose more and let him see more of her big boobs. 

On Saturday, the couple had shower and both are sitting in the couch and drinking. Pradeep said, darling, he will be here soon and he sure will expect more and so let us give him good time. Rama said you seem more excited than Anand and smiled. Yes darling I am getting a kick as he simply stares at your big boobs and enjoys thoroughly the sight of these boobs so saying he put her hands on her boobs and pressed them lightly, she shuddered and shivered, still to her all this looked somewhat strange but her hubby continued to press her boobs. He now unhooked a couple of her blouse hooks and put his hand inside her bra. 

Pradeep too is excited as he wants his wife to show her big tits to Anand. She said hey what is this Pradeep, why are you so excited and even before he came you are unhooking the blouse she sad smilingly. Of course she loved this, her hubby’s new found love and passion for her and their fucking wildly made her enjoy well. So she is enjoying as her boobs are being pressed by Pradeep when the bell is heard. 
In walked Anand and said good evening to you both. He saw the drinks and smiled at them and said looks as if the fun time has started. Pradeep poured him the drink and they started chit chat and Rama allowed her pallu to fall as she bent to pick her snacks. She has fabulous boobs Pradeep he said. Anand is commenting on her boobs freely now and she too is relishing the praise. So you want to see them is the reply and Anand said I am already blessed by the generosity of both of you. Pradeep said yes, and simply pressed her tits and I am privileged to press these big tits. She protested but he continued to squeeze her boobs. They continued to drink and chatted on sundry maters before Pradeep unhooked her blouse and even as she protested he said come on darling be a sport, Anand has seen you in a bra, so nothing new to feel about. 

She blushed and said just shut up. He smiled honey I think you are saying from lips but you are enjoying the show. His hands expertly went inside her bra and squeezed her naked tits. She looked at her hubby and then suddenly pulled him close and kissed him. Her hubby is surprised as he did not expect his wife to react like this and the kiss became a passionate kiss. Anand enjoyed seeing them like this and he clicked a few pics too. 
As they parted for breath, he said yes Anand I am blessed to be the person who can play with these lovely boobs and he pressed her tits again and this time he put both his hands inside her bra and as he pressed, she became aroused, Rama is sensitive of her boobs and nips and any play on them arouses her easily, she is particularly more exited as the hubby is mauling her boobs right in front of Anand. In a moment he bent forward and unhooked her bra. Now his hands are inside the bra freely and Rama protested saying Pradeep you are going too far. He said come darling we started the game, we are all enjoying the game and thx to him our sex life improved beyond imagination of both of us. So it is fair he sees more of you and I know even you are enjoying the show. She smiled and said devil, you may be right, you guys have spoiled me totally, and this is unimaginable in my wildest dreams too. As she said this, he simply upped the bra cups and for the first time Anand is able to see her beautiful, big, firm brown tits and the nips are almost an inch and hard. 

Clearly she is aroused. After pressing them for some more time he simply lowered his head and took her nip in to his mouth and licked and sucked Again she protested but he continued to lick and suck her tits and Anand has the pleasure of seeing one tit in all its big glory. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Sucking happily

Deleted
upload image
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Again she protested but he continued to lick and suck her tits and Anand has the pleasure of seeing one tit in all its big glory. 

He sucked her tit and bit her tits too lightly and the other hand is pressing her other tit. He continued to lick and suck her boobs for a long time and Anand is enjoying this live show and also seeing her naked boobs. He is really impressed by her D cup big brown boobs and he realized that tonight he is seeing them in all their glory. Rama is now fully aroused and she is pressing her hubby’s face closer indicating that she wants him to suck her boobs. She started moaning and said come on darling suck these, they are yours and bite them if you like. As she said so she suddenly looked at Anand and he is staring at her boobs and she could see the lust and desire in his eyes and also happiness in his face. In a flash she took the mobile and captured his face. To tease him she pulled her hubby even closer and said come on take more of boob in to your mouth, give hickeys to me. 

Clearly she is in to the game more now and is enjoying the tease. The beast hidden inside her seems to be waking up slowly. This exited Anand too and her casual glance at his cock confirmed her suspicion that he is hard, rather he is rock hard. Pradeep then took a breather and in a flash he said honey let us remove these, they are hurdle to me so saying he simply removed her blouse and bra and now she is sitting topless in the sofa. He said come Anand enjoy and drink the beauty of her tits. Anand responded with abroad smile and said I am consumed by the sheer beauty of her big boobs. Rama a million thanks for showing me your massive tits. She blushed but the lavish praise clearly pleased her.

She has started enjoying showing herself to him. She teased him saying, I think your innermost wishes have come true. Anand said yes Rama, even in my dreams I have not dreamt of seeing your boobs like this and so saying he bent to have a closer look at those big brown boobs and this time her hubby took pics of Anand bending and seeing her tits, his face is barely a foot away from her tits. Rama too blushed as she can see his face up so close to her boobs, she can feel his hard breath on her boobs, and she teased him further as she juggled her boobs and as they bounced up and down , the pleasure is tell tale on his face. Seeing this exited her and her tits are now hard and her nips have become erect. Her hubby promptly took the nips in his fingers and pulled them saying love these nips Rama, she said then suck them why are you wasting time, he is now surprised by her words and thought may be he awoke the tigress in her. At her command he is sucking and biting her nips. This continued for some time and finally she said come let us have dinner and whispered in her hubby’s ears that she needs a fuck badly.

Ok Anand bye is all Pradeep said and Anand understood their desire and left their house. She walked to the dining table and for the first time in their married life she is serving dinner topless to him. This  made his cock hard like steel and she teased him gripping his cock with her left hand and saying your junior is excited I think. He responded by pinching her belly. Not to be outdone, he pulled her saree and her petticoat and they fell like a heap and now big Rama is in her panty only. Her big thighs are a sight to watch. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Again she protested but he continued to lick and suck her tits and Anand has the pleasure of seeing one tit in all its big glory. 

He sucked her tit and bit her tits too lightly and the other hand is pressing her other tit. He continued to lick and suck her boobs for a long time and Anand is enjoying this live show and also seeing her naked boobs. He is really impressed by her D cup big brown boobs and he realized that tonight he is seeing them in all their glory. Rama is now fully aroused and she is pressing her hubby’s face closer indicating that she wants him to suck her boobs. She started moaning and said come on darling suck these, they are yours and bite them if you like. As she said so she suddenly looked at Anand and he is staring at her boobs and she could see the lust and desire in his eyes and also happiness in his face. In a flash she took the mobile and captured his face. To tease him she pulled her hubby even closer and said come on take more of boob in to your mouth, give hickeys to me. 

Clearly she is in to the game more now and is enjoying the tease. The beast hidden inside her seems to be waking up slowly. This exited Anand too and her casual glance at his cock confirmed her suspicion that he is hard, rather he is rock hard. Pradeep then took a breather and in a flash he said honey let us remove these, they are hurdle to me so saying he simply removed her blouse and bra and now she is sitting topless in the sofa. He said come Anand enjoy and drink the beauty of her tits. Anand responded with abroad smile and said I am consumed by the sheer beauty of her big boobs. Rama a million thanks for showing me your massive tits. She blushed but the lavish praise clearly pleased her.

She has started enjoying showing herself to him. She teased him saying, I think your innermost wishes have come true. Anand said yes Rama, even in my dreams I have not dreamt of seeing your boobs like this and so saying he bent to have a closer look at those big brown boobs and this time her hubby took pics of Anand bending and seeing her tits, his face is barely a foot away from her tits. Rama too blushed as she can see his face up so close to her boobs, she can feel his hard breath on her boobs, and she teased him further as she juggled her boobs and as they bounced up and down , the pleasure is tell tale on his face. Seeing this exited her and her tits are now hard and her nips have become erect. Her hubby promptly took the nips in his fingers and pulled them saying love these nips Rama, she said then suck them why are you wasting time, he is now surprised by her words and thought may be he awoke the tigress in her. At her command he is sucking and biting her nips. This continued for some time and finally she said come let us have dinner and whispered in her hubby’s ears that she needs a fuck badly.

Ok Anand bye is all Pradeep said and Anand understood their desire and left their house. She walked to the dining table and for the first time in their married life she is serving dinner topless to him. This  made his cock hard like steel and she teased him gripping his cock with her left hand and saying your junior is excited I think. He responded by pinching her belly. Not to be outdone, he pulled her saree and her petticoat and they fell like a heap and now big Rama is in her panty only. Her big thighs are a sight to watch. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Enjoy

[Image: suc.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&page=6
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
ENJOY

EBJOY
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: saree-dance.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallu.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Boobs, may be not as big as Rama

Deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
big boobs wali Rama???

[Image: 29075549923-3be441a57e.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He responded by pinching her belly. Not to be outdone, he pulled her saree and her petticoat and they fell like a heap and now big Rama is in her panty only. Her big thighs are a sight to watch. .............

The dinner finished, they retired to their bed room and the clothes are out in a jiffy. They fucked like wild animals with Rama very vocal that night. He teased her saying you enjoyed your show and she said yes darling fact is I enjoyed and I could see the desire and lust in his eyes. But she said he is a gentleman and at no time he tried to touch me. He is waiting for a signal from you my darling Pradeep said and next time he comes will you allow him to touch your boobs. She said no way but he said, come on all this passion and our new found sex life is all due to him and be fair he needs to at least touch these boobs he adores or worships. 

Next time I want you to show him your thunder thighs and let him enjoy that sight and if you are shy to allow touch of boobs let him kiss these thighs. He kissed her thighs and said he will be delighted to kiss like I did but then once he kissed here his hands will be like this and he placed both hands on her tits and squeezed them very hard. 

You have devilish thoughts really is all she said and wondered whether she can stand or sit before Anand just in a panty or who knows even without that. This aroused her even further and she pulled her hubby closer and what followed is another wild fuck. Surely all this exposing and dirty talk aroused her and her hubby so much that they are fucking like young guys. Exhausted after fuck they slept and woke up late next day. 

A few days passed and Rama’s sister visited her house. After the normal ladies talk, she asked her who is the guy who is coming to your house and I saw him leaving late. Oh he is a friend of Pradeep and they met in a party is her reply. You also seem happier these days she said. Oh no you are just pulling my legs and her sis replied no Rama I find a definite change in you. Rama said that they went to a resort and spent a few days and had good time. Her sis then left but she is sure that changes for better have come in Rama.

Rama wondered after she left whether the change is so apparent that her sis could feel it straight away. She walked to her BR and looked in to the mirror. She is surprised and can now understand why her sis said so. She looked more radiant compared to the stern faced Rama earlier and the changes showed in her dress sense too as she found now her saree is tied below her navel. Oh God this means those on road can have a look at my navel and then thought so what let them have their pleasure, indicating the changes in her attitude, from a prude to modern Rama, confident and willing to exhibit and enjoy the stares. 

For a moment she thought why not drag her sis too and make her expose but then decided it is better to keep things as it is. AND Anand too may not find her sis attractive as she has normal B cups. What she did know is her hubby has a fancy for her sister. May be having tasted big boobs and thighs for too long he has fancy for slender legs and smaller boobs and she blushed as these thoughts came to her. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply