Adultery SEXCAPADES of RAJESH (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story   Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA.. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=7
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1938161#pid1938161
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA.. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=7
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1952421#pid1952421
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA.. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&pid=1967561#pid1967561Era
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He continued to kiss her ad she responded ad they took a breather. She then sipped her scotch and said come Rajesh have  a taste of my boobs, I think you like them.  Oh yes,  I think I am impressed by your boobs the moment I saw you. He bent and took a boob and started licking it. He licked every nano inch of her boob and occasionally biting gently her nip too.

This is quite new to her as her hubby is not a oral man and simply wants to fuck phata phut and show his virile ability.  He continued to lick her other boob now and she asked him you seem to love my boobs and s\he responded oH, I love them, adore them and worship these lovely boobs. She now led him to the bed and as they walked he pulled her saree and petty coat and she is now in his panty. She too pulled his lungi and he is now naked. He hugged her tightly, so tight her boobs are crashing in to his chest. He removed her panty too and then sat near her as she lay on her back.

He looked in to her eyes and smiled, she smiled back and he could see the desire in her eyes. He hugged her and kissed her eyes and her nose and her cheeks and chin and she began pulling him closer and she chewed his lips as she is now red hot with desire. He slowly came down and kissed her neck and and bit her lightly and she said U are naughty. He then proceede to suck and lick her boobs but then moved down and he is impressed with her sexy navel. he kissed her belly button and tried to insert his tongue. He then went south and kissing her lower thighs. He inched his way ip almost kissing her pussy but then moving away. He repeated this with her other thighs. Fair and with just the right amount of fat they looked very sexy. And then he slowly started touching her pussy, He first gripped her pussy and then smelt her pussy and said Anjali what a lovely smell your pussy is emitting. She pressed his head on to her pussy and he bagan eating her pussy. He took her pussy lip in his mouth and began chewing it and she is now moaning ohh Rajesh . He continued to shower her pussy with his kisses and bites and then she placed herself in such way his cock is near her mouth  and they adjsusted to a 69 position. He inserted his tongue deep in to her pussy and his tongue is exploring all her pussy walls. She is in bliss but she continued to lick his cock and now took it in her mouth swallowing his inch by inch, he continued to tongue fuck her pussy and now he is inserting a couple of fingers in her pussy and soon she left sucking and is moaning  and finally had an orgasm. She rested for few minutes and he simply sucked off her juices and said your juices are very tasty. She blushed and said Thx Rajesh it is great experience really.

\Your hubby has smaller  and she said yes much smaller and hearing this like all men his cock grew even bigger and he began fucking her fast but soon settled in to a rhythm. But she wanted him to fuck her fast and furious, she said keep the rhyme for next, first fuck me fast and deep, she is shocked she said this. He smiled, kissed her boobs and said jo  aap ki icchha, as you desire baby so it will be, and started fucking her fast and furious. His big cock is moving in and out of her pussy and she started responding by thrusting her body up fully enjoying sexual act. Soon she started moaning and she cried oh Rajesh you are sooo good yes fuck me faster and deeper, oh yaah that is it go deeper and she said I am cumminh and she had an orgasm . He waited for her to recover and then took her doggy and fucked her for a few more minutes before emptying jets of his josh in to her married and so far loyal pussy,. Oh Rajesh, can’t tell you how much I enjoyed she said.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(19-05-2020, 10:19 PM)PriyaRandiBiwi Wrote: Hi Guys..
Want to know about my hot slutwife?
Want to chat about her?
Come on hangout..
priyachiknirandi;

any age group  or location preferences?
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

[/url][url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=1973827#pid1973827]https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=1973827#pid1973827
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21307&pid=1973916#pid1973916
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=1977262#pid1977262
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=8
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=8
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[img][Image: u.jpg][/img]

Shanti or Anjali
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He waited for her to recover and then took her doggy and fucked her for a few more minutes before emptying jets of his josh in to her married and so far loyal pussy,. Oh Rajesh, can’t tell you how much I enjoyed she said. contd.....

They had another round of fuck before Anjali left and they continued to meet on and off. Of course his beloved Shanti is also there to lend a helping hand and he has his wife too. 

Work also kept him busy. He always loved women aged 30+ and he enjoyed fucking both Shanti and Anjali. He took Shanti to a private resort for 2 days where he fucked her to his heart’s content; he fucked her in room, fucked her in garden and fucked her in open space too. Being away from the place Shanti too shed all inhibitions and she too enjoyed to the hilt experiencing sexual pleasure at its best though the guilt feeling that she is cheating her hubby continued to haunt her.

Rajesh got promoted quickly and now he is the boss of a Region/Zone with huge powers.  He knew his responsibilities increased manifold. He also knew he has to be very careful now since the powerful unions/associations will always be on his back to find a weak point. He is not scared but wanted to ensure he is not caught with one of his women. The first thing he has done is to transfer Shanti to his office, she is due for a transfer and this raised some murmurs initially but they died down as she is reporting to another officer and not directly to Rajesh and a few others were also transferred to his office. Shanti is not interested to move to another place but he persuaded her. 

He is in executive rank now and so has the privilege of having a PA.  He  has decided to appoint a new PA in place of the old one. He shortlisted a few and the interview is conducted and he is really surprised. Some women are fast and clearly indicated that they are willing to go the extra mile, he understood that what they meant is he can fuck them. Rajesh finally selected, Priya, a woman of 35, fair and with very good communication skills and stays calm. She picked up quickly and Rajesh admired her work. He admired her beauty too as she is dressed normal but even the saree gave her elegant yet beautiful looks.  She is married with 2 kids and comes from an upper middle class family. She knew he scanned her but ignored it as she thought all men are same and she knew she has a great body. Only her sex life is not that great as her hubby is a busy guy.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Days rolled and she had to visit his house too. His wife stayed off and on as she visited her parents often. As she saw him more in work and understood he is strict, not one to yield to pressure but very attentive and gives patient hearing to staff. She is impressed and working with him close as his PA ensured they are close now. Normally in the evening he will call her and she will brief him and also indicate the guys who have appointments next day. On one such evenings after they finished work, he told her he is feeling bored and will she come along and have coffee. She wanted to say no but followed him to a nice restaurant. He ordered snacks and coffee and in the conversation told her he appreciated her work and she is doing well. She thanked him and he thought coffee meet is one way of telling her this. He said Priya your work is beautiful like you. She blushed hearing this and she felt he is flirting with her softly. Yet she is pleased that her boss likes her work. He dropped her in her house and left.

That night Priya recollected the evening and she  has to admit she enjoyed her coffee date, if it can be called so. Her boss Rajesh has been very nice and relaxed, contrary to his business like attitude in office. She realized that she likes him and surely enjoyed his company. Yet she is worried whether she is led the garden path to end up cheating her dear hubby. She thought she will never allow that to happen and some harmless flirting is oK.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Looks as if the readers are disappointed as there are no hot sessions.  They will come in coming episodes for sure.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She realized that she likes him and surely enjoyed his company. Yet she is worried whether she is led the garden path to end up cheating her dear hubby. She thought she will never allow that to happen and some harmless flirting is oK.

But soon a crisis came in the shape of confrontation between her boss and union bosses. She knew the union bosses ruled in that area and Rajesh is new to this area but to her surprise he stood firm and the confrontation continued with him trying to take  control. Not only Priya, many liked the way he handled and this earned admiration and respect from many staff. Many ladies appreciated as they have been at the receiving end of unreasonable demands. They wished he will be in control.  It is in this period that he had to stay late or go on tour and talk to her over phone frequently. Seeing him tense Priya  told him that may be a coffee will do some good, he nodded simply and told will go tomorrow. You have been a source of strength to me Priya and this will be over very soon, maybe in few days. Thank you for all the support. He leaned and patted her on her hands. She felt an electric current has hit her. He let his hand stay for a few moments and then said I hope you won’t mind joining me for dinner tomorrow.  He realized he needs to un-wind and he  thought best way is to be  with  Shanti and called her home and told her he is on way.

She welcomed him and said you seem too busy and he simply sighed but pulled her close and kissed her, he kissed her neck, and cheeks and she said Idiot, don’t start  now but he kissed her  earlobes and her neck ever so softly. You know my weakness; she said and melted in his arms. Shanti we have not met for some time, umm you are such a sexy doll. He pulled her to sofa and kissed her passionately and she responded and said yes Rajesh, we have not net for quite some time and I missed you.  He walked to the fridge and brought the water and he opened the scotch and poured himself a drink. You will carry these with you and you are drinking here when even my hubby does not drink she said. Yes darling, only hubby does not drink I do and his wife also joins me. He sipped a few times and then said honey come sit in my lap. She hesitated momentarily and then thought he has fucked her so thoroughly what else is there to feel and she is in his lap and he took her pallu away. He pulled her close and kissed her very passionately. He showered kisses on her face and then she pulled his head to her bosom and said why did you pick up this confrontation and he said I cannot allow them to dictate terms to me. He kissed her clev and she pressed him closer. He buried his face in her and is frantically kissing her clev and also unhooking her blouse hooks. She helped
 by unhooking the last one and he removed her blouse and she is now in her red bra. He kissed her exposed tits and said what a lovely sight to see, I am lucky to see tyhese globes. She smiled and said you are good in flattery. Soon he removced her saree and pettycoad and Shanti is now is in her bra and panty. She put both her hands behind him and offered her boobs, Rajesh has already removed the bra too. She said my dear, come suck these, you love them na. Yes I honey I like them. I fell for these mangoes the moment I saw you in office. They spent time, drinking, chatting and kissing. This is what Shanti likes, he is in no hurry to fuck, he indulges in lots of foreplay and this makes her relax, she wondered how a man so young can master the tricks when her own hubby lacks the art.

stay tuned for a hot night to come.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nice story.... His escapades have been continuing 

Continue
[+] 2 users Like Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 11:47 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Nice story.... His escapades have been continuing 

Continue

[img][Image: tq4.jpg][/img]

Man4u.  Let us see how many more, actually may end with  his PA.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[img][Image: p.jpg][/img]

Priya in office.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha