Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Niceeeee
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
superb ...........revenge by shilpa
but she is also culprit..........will she revenged for her sin

......where is rahul.........after main gate incident

great narration of ultimate episode..........

keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
beautiful story !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
Peculiar update. I didn't like it at all. It would have been hot if that security guard made Shilpa his bitch.
Like Reply
Nice story

My Wife

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887
Like Reply
Excellent
[+] 1 user Likes desiass's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 07:05 PM)themaskeditor Wrote: Great creative writing,

keep it up and thanks for your efforts.

Thank you very much and many thanks for the rep.
Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 10:27 PM)Chitrarassu Wrote: Niceeeee

(12-02-2020, 10:37 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Superb

(13-02-2020, 11:00 PM)akshatha Wrote: beautiful story !

(14-02-2020, 11:20 AM)funlove Wrote: Nice story

My Wife

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887

(14-02-2020, 08:07 PM)desiass Wrote: Excellent

Thank you very much, guys.Thanks for responding to the post.
Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 08:07 PM)desiass Wrote: To read the update might take time but definitely worth it......will read and respond but your commitment to the story is impeccable

Yeah this story got so many big chapters, now I am strongly  doubting anybody would ever go through those pile of words banghead banghead Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(14-02-2020, 10:17 AM)warlock123 Wrote: Peculiar update. I didn't like it at all. It would have been hot if that security guard made Shilpa his bitch.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Like Reply
(12-02-2020, 09:13 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: superb ...........revenge by shilpa
but she is also culprit..........will she revenged for her sin

......where is rahul.........after main gate incident

great narration of ultimate episode..........

keep it up

Thank you as always.
Like Reply
CHAPTER 30: THERE ARE THREE KIND OF LIES-> LIES, DAMNED LIES, AND STATISTICS

*********************After Harsh banished Rahul*************************

Rahul slams the door of the car in frustration to get away from the complex. He stops just a few blocks outside.

In the rearview mirror, he checks his hair minutely "Fucking hell...not the hair."

As Mahesh became slightly bald after crossing 40, Rahul is somewhat paranoid that he will inherit that male pattern baldness from his father.

He sighs examining the assaulted spot of his scalp, soothing it while thinking *****Shilpa is getting fucked by that security guard now.Haahaa...hahhaha...The way she was looking at that hooligan security guard, I bet she is enjoying it now. If only she could not get any dick from Mahesh, she will surely become a common whore. If only somehow Mahesh loses his cock magically.If only somehow he becomes impot........*****

"Owwwww..." He groans in pain; Harsh has hurt his hair follicles pretty bad.

Then his eyes sparkle "Ofcourse...ofcourse....I am such a fool. Why did not I see this before? I am glad you pulled my hair Harsh ji. I am so so so glad."

The car revives it's engine and Rahul whistles uttering "Now it's time to make you impotent Mahesh. From this day say goodbye to your dick. 
I am going to make it limp. Then we will see from where your slut wife gets the dick she will need so much."

while driving the flashes of memory keep coming in front of his eyes as he drives to  Dr.Parveen's house.

*******************10 years ago.The night before the day Rekha(Rahul's mom) died********

Rahul feels sick in his stomach, listening to his parent's daily drama.

Inspector Indra was trying to sleep in his house, and he realized the fight between the couple is much more volatile than other days. The voices are reaching new peaks. It's so evident in their colony that Mahesh is having an extramarital affair. 

He himself tried to straighten up Mahesh's conscience, but Mahesh warned him to stay away from his business.

Rahul hears his mom Rekha closes the bedroom door with a loud bang and Mahesh's yelling followed from outside the room "I will burn you witch. I will burn everything down. You ungrateful bitch. I am letting you and your son live here..........."

Rahul falls asleep at some point.

Mahesh keeps drinking whiskey. Shilpa has given him an ultimatum today.

Mahesh recalls while finding himself at the bottom of whiskey.

######### Shilpa: "I can't wait any longer, Mahesh. My parents are asking questions. Either give me an answer or......."

Mahesh painfully looks at her "Or what? You know I can do anything for you baby. I will kill for you if you want me to ....just give me some more time to think."

Shilpa holds a finger on his lips "Lust feels like love Mahesh until it's time to make a sacrifice. What you are saying or about to say are just words. I don't want words anymore. I want deeds."##############

Mahesh's head is bursting; he is dwindling in a dilemma. On one hand, he got his devoted wife and son. On the other hand, a ravishing young beauty which is certainly out of his league.

He gets up thinking and starts loitering in drawing-room.

In a drunken state, somehow, he found himself inside Rahul's room.

A sudden pang of fear asphyxiates him, and a realization comes in his mind that he has to sacrifice the future of his boy to get Shilpa. Rahul is not like him; he is sensitive like Rekha; his life would be ruined. Shilpa was right about sacrifice. He realizes he can't leave Rekha at any cost.

He starts weeping at this point.

This epiphany leads him to Rekha's doorstep that night, and he keeps banging the door until she opens.

He pledged to Rekha he will never visit Shilpa again, he will cut all his ties with her.

Rekha did not forgive him. She instead made a deal. She will only accept him if only Mahesh name Rahul, the sole heir of his property. She told Mahesh she could not trust Mahesh any longer. 

Men rarely forgive a wife's infidelity, but many times women forgive the husband's betrayal if only the husband did not sire a child with another woman.
At no condition, a mother is willing the share the resource pool allocated for the welfare of her children with another woman's infants. That is the primary reason women try to marry as wealthy men as possible.

She told him that she wanted her son's future secure, and if Mahesh refuses to do so, then she will take her life instead. 

She threatened him with the possibility of taking her own life only when Mahesh started to profess his renewed love for her just to frighten him.

But Rahul does not know this part of the story. Nobody does.

*************The day Rekha died aka next day*******

The next day Mahesh meets Ashish in office.

"Oye, Can you do something for me today?" Mahesh enquires.

Ashish was busy at work "Yes, Bhaiya, what do you want me to do?"

Mahesh is noticing that Ashish is changing; he is drowning himself in work all the time.

Mahesh smiles "Do my assignments bro please and if Manager asks to tell her that .........."

Ashish looks at him with utter frustration  "Again Mahesh bhaiya. She gets outraged."

Mahesh slaps his shoulder "She likes you, bro. Everybody likes that handsome mug of yours. Just use your charm and....."

Ashish gets back to his work  "I am not like that. I don't like to manipulate."

Mahesh squeezes his neck forcefully "Bro you are my apprentice. I choose you cause I see something in you."

Ashish smiles politely just to stop the patronizing "Ok bhaiya. I will try my best."

Mahesh winks "That's my boy." tapping his bicep "Damn bro, you are gaining muscles."

Ashish replies "Don't you have somewhere to go Bhaiya?"

Mahesh tells him "Need to see a lawyer. Apparently, my wife wants me to make a will."

Mahesh disappeared from the scene.

At this point in history, they had no animosity between themselves. At that time, Ashish reluctantly helps out Mahesh contrary to the past when he was an errand boy of Mahesh.

Ashish feels a familiar tingling in his chest as Mahesh mentioned about Rekha.

He recalls the time when Rekha rejected him in college a few years ago.

##########Rekha sighs "we are not compatible. Ashish"

Ashish pleads "We are perfect. You and I have a good understanding. I don't care about our age."

Rekha nods her head, listening to Ashish's novice talk "Age matters. One day my youth will wither, and you will still be the pretty just like you are today. "

Ashish sternly says "My love for you is not weak. It will withstand the test of time and age."

Rekha averts her eyes talking to the lovesick boy "My mother told me a man should not marry a woman who is more successful  than him and a woman should not marry a man who is prettier than him."

Ashish growls " Stop talking about such silly old fashioned ideologies. Also, I am not a boy and don't call me pretty."

Rekha smiles "You are a boy. Those soft hands have not worked a single day. You have no idea how common people struggles. 
Mahesh is right about you when he told me you are a pampered prince, and you are pretty until you become a man. Then I have to call you handsome."

Ashish is adamant "I respect Mahesh Bhaiya a lot, you know that. I will do anything for him. But nothing matters. Only we matter. You and me.Our friendship. My love for you is not a lie."

Rekha stays quiet for a while and tells him "Nothing matters true, but that is just half of the story. Like you know, half of my story. I am Mahesh's wife, Ashish."

Ashish looked so puzzled and dumb folded, the news of this secret marriage hit him hard.

Rekha touches his soft cheek "Nothing matters, and the same time everything matters Ashish. You can ignore something, or you can make it the most important thing in the world for you depending upon your priority.

Rekha was about to start cooking, and the landline phone rang.

She rushed to pick it up. She had been waiting for this.

Picking it up She enquires "Have you met a lawyer?"

Mahesh assures her "I am coming home to get you. Just wait 10 minutes. Then we will both go. "

Rekha scolds him "Don't call me that. You have to earn my affection and trust back...How did you manage to get off from office this early?."

Mahesh laughs "Ashish is going to cover for me. His boss Priyanka treats him like a darling. Like You are my darling..."

Rekha warns him "Stop!!!."

Mahesh sighs "Yes, you are right. I am about to right my wrongs. I am sorry Rekha...I am really am..Last night I saw Rahul's face. Our baby boy. I felt so ashamed ... He was...."

Rekha cuts the phone. She starts crying. She could not take it.
****What would have happened if I divorced Mahesh when Ashish proposed?!!! Would I be happy now?!! ******

Rekha met Ashish a few months ago at an office party. She was surprised by how he has changed to a brooding, handsome man. He spent most of the time in the balcony outside alienating himself from the rest of the crowd. She gathered finally Ashish had ditched the herd and became a unit himself. When he spoke to her, he was distant and cold. Rekha got the feeling that Ashish had realized the idea of hooking up with Rekha in the past was a very silly one. Several women were eyeing him, but he had developed an impenetrable aura around him that none of them even tried to breach to talk to him, his demeanor was clearly stating he does not belong there and neither he give a fig.

She recalls a conversation between hers and Mahesh in college.

####### "I told Ashish that I am married to You."

Mahesh responds with irritation "You should not have. He would not shower his pocket money on you now. We still have three months till graduation. Even after that, I doubt I will get that much salary what he gets for his pocket money from his rich dad."
#########

Rekha felt bad. She always did. Ashish was an orbiter; he revolved around Rekha despite being much younger than her. 
Mahesh was using him all along to cover their monthly expenses. Mahesh has always been a little bit greedy person with a low cunning in him, and Ashish was stupendously naive at that time.

Rekha gets up. She needs to finish cooking Rahul would return from school soon.

She lits up the oven.

****BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!**** a flaming explosion became the last memory of her when she became a memory herself for the world.
She forgot to turn the nob of gas when she rushed to pick up the phone earlier and fatal mistake took her life in seconds.

Mahesh was anxious when Rekha cut the phone, and then he heard the explosion himself. He was just meters away from reaching home.

His mind could think of one thing that Rekha threatened him with that she is going to take her own life if he does not make Rahul his sole heir the night before. Perhaps she did not take his drunken state vows seriously.

And when Rahul returned home after 1 hour that day from school. He could only remember one thing from last night-----Mahesh yelling at his mother "I am gonna burn you, witch........"

********Present-day at Dawn.Just after Shilpa left her house with Rahul to reach Ashish's penthouse*************

Inspector Indra looks around him suspiciously, and then he enters inside the compound of Shilpa's house with his beloved dog Scooby. Shilpa's house shares a common wall with Indra's which also happens to be the backside wall. Indra and Scooby stealthily reach there.
Indra's is displeased; he did not find what he was looking for.

"It was a longshot anyway." Indra consoles himself.

He plucks some flowers from the inner compound of Shilpa's house while murmuring to Scooby "Everyone tries to guess what kinda lifestyle a person is leading judging from outside. All they need to do go through their garbage can. You can find A to Z details of a family's secret there."
Being a security officerman that was his approach to follow through his hunch about Shilpa's suspicious behavior.

He examines the wall which was destroyed from the gas explosion the day Rekha died.

He recalls the incident. Some neighbours found Mahesh standing outside of the house when the explosion happened. 

Those neighbours started a rumour that Mahesh killed Rekha. But Inspector Indra made a thorough investigation and found Mahesh innocent. 

The explosive expert team had no doubt it was an accident. But people love juicy stories. Everybody already knew Mahesh was having an affair; their daily quarrels were popcorn for everyone.

Inspector Indra recalls a conversation with Mahesh:-

######Mahesh looks devastated, the loss of his wife drained the colour from his face as he spoke to him "I don't care what your report says, but I know what Rekha did...She always was sensitive, such a fragile soul, and I force her to go through this."

Indra consoles him " Rekha did not commit suicide Mahesh for the hundredth time. It was an accident."

Mahesh nods his head, tear rolling down from his eyes, he is so sad that emotion has turned emotionless "I don't believe it...I don't...She told me...oh god..she told me she would do that..."

Inspector Indra tries his best, but Mahesh stayed adamant.

Indra scowls in frustration "You know what the people in our colony is the same as you are. They believe you planned it and you believe Rekha did it. It's like nobody has faith in the security officer report."

Mahesh responds "Rahul must not know that Rekha committed suicide. He is just like her another fragile soul."

Indra sighs in frustration "Of course not. Cause she did not. You know what?!! Explains that to him for yourself. Explain your extramarital affair with another woman to him."

Mahesh pulls his uniform collar "Promise me Indra....he must know that his mother committed suicide."

Indra gets Mahesh off from his uniform "You know, you are a fool. You married a good woman. Had a nice family........."

########################################

Mahesh found two companions after that one his own shadow and another his whiskey. 

He was a mess, and soon he found himself in the arms of Shilpa.

Her natural femininity soothed his soul; without her, he was going to lose his sanity. They get married.

But in his sorrow, Mahesh missed three things.

Rahul was sure that Mahesh killed his mother as soon as he married Shilpa. Whatever doubt he had evaporated recalling how Mahesh told Rekha once he is going to bring Shilpa to their house one day.

Indra starts loathing this union, and he started viewing a young inordinately beautiful and hot Shilpa as an easy woman. 
In his mind, she was an excellent little minx who knew how to use her charms to get someone. That is why he started hitting on Shilpa.

And most importantly, Shilpa misunderstood Mahesh as well. Mahesh told her that he would kill for her. That was not the first time he said that to Shilpa, he boasted such things many times for the shake of romancing with a younger beautiful woman.

There is an absolute difference in how men and women lie. 

To avoid social stigma, women will lie blatantly, women know without the society they got nothing. 

On the contrary, to earn a woman's hand, a man might go any length to exaggerate about his abilities, making false promises, promises men can't necessarily keep.

A middle-aged Mahesh said anything to get inside a sweet honeypot like Shilpa; he was fascinated by her.
Shilpa knew most of those promises are just words for the shake of wooing her. 

But when Rekha died just after the night when Mahesh told her that he would kill for her.

Shilpa falls hard for Mahesh, at that age immature Shilpa saw nothing but a ruthless alpha inside Mahesh, and she could not resist that pull finding herself in Mahesh's arms once again.

But that man did not exist. Shilpa fall in love with the illusion of a man who would do anything for her.

There was no such man residing inside Mahesh. He was just an above-average clever but lazy dude who was going through a mid-life crisis and got enchanted by a youthful woman who came from a distant village and to survive in city life, she only reciprocated Mahesh's romantic advancements.

All this time the primary attraction for Shilpa was not mainly for the idea that Mahesh killed Rekha but the notion that for her he would sacrifice himself and go to any extent.

Shilpa also felt an unnatural power inside her, the native feminine power of trickery and manipulation. She started to believe she pushed Mahesh to commit this crime and Mahesh will bid her will.
Shilpa only once tried to discuss Rekha's death but Mahesh warned her not to mention his dead wife again.

( CHAPTER 3: Their eyes locked, it seemed to Shilpa both reminiscing about the Rekha incident. 

Mahesh never admitted to Shilpa about the truth, he never speaks about it. But Shilpa has heard other rumors, she knows Mahesh inside out and well aware of what he is capable of. 

Other women might be afraid of such man but on the contrary, it turns  Shilpa on knowing a man desires her so much that he wouldn't let anyone stand in their way, she rejoices such devotion, doesn't loathe it.
She always had a thing for morally corrupt men, everyone seems so nice and nice is boring. 

Mahesh isn't very good looking neither he is that good in bed but that didn't matter to Shilpa when she surrendered her heart to him, his desire to get her outweighed his other shortcomings.

Sometimes Shilpa wonders Mahesh really that much evil inside or is it her influence that made Mahesh commit such acts whenever she gives him a pep talk like this.
 There is a thrilling power she feels when her feminity manipulates Mahesh's masculinity. )

Soon Rahul became a walking talking reminder of how Mahesh failed Rekha, a pain, and he starts to blame Rekha for gifting him a  faint-hearted offspring just like her, sensitive enough to take her own life.

After Mahesh remarried Rahul began to disrespect the newlywed couple on full rage, he believed without any shadow of a doubt that Mahesh and Shilpa planned the murder of his mother. 
Partly due to school him, slightly out of guilt and mostly to make a carve a man out of Rahul, Mahesh became a tyrannical father to him. 
A desperate attempt so that Rahul does not follow Rekha's footstep, but it had the opposite effect on Rahul.

Thus a crime that was never committed thrived inside their house. It was all a lie based on misunderstanding and misinterpreting. A tragedy of errors.

When Mahesh came up with the idea of blackmailing Ashish, he drew his confidence from his past successful attempt to manipulate Ashish, feeding on him like a parasite. Shilpa thought her husband got a unique set of skills honed with some kind of prodigious intelligence.

***************************************Present time*****************************************
Rahul pulls over the car outside Dr.Parveen's house.
 he enters the indoors.

Wearing a housecoat Dr.Parveen accuses him immediately "You stole sex pills from my clinic did not you?"

Rahul was caught off guard, but he lies "No. I did not."

Dr.Parveen asks him "Do you know how to lie properly? How narcissists pass the lie detector tests?"

Rahul replies "I am not lying trust me."

Dr.Parveen scoffs "A lie is nothing but a memory. To establish a perfect lie, you need to create a false memory in your head. And each time when you deliver that lie the versions of memory must stay identical, giving your mind the illusion that the false memory really occurred in the past."

Rahul stays quiet.

Dr, Parveen continues "Then you keep telling that lie over and over and over so many times that you even forget that it was a lie in the first place. The lie becomes a truth. The people you lie to do not think anything otherwise. By doing that, together you and the people rewrite the past. What did I tell you about the past?"

Rahul sighs, it's hard to fool a trained clinical psychiatrist "That it's a trapped smoke in some room or some shit. And nobody remembers the past same as the next person. Something like that...."

( CHAPTER 21: Parveen to Rahul" Past is like a smoke inside a box, constantly changing its shape according to the persons views  who have lived it through, and for each person that smoke has taken a different shape, nobody remembers the past as same as the next person does, past events are perceived differently, varying from person to person."    
NOTE: This was a foreshadowing by the way. A Hint.  )

Dr.Parveen asks "How many  pills did you take?"

Rahul lies again "Only 2."

Dr.Parveen calls his bluff again "Bullshit. There are three kind of lies.LIES, DAMNED LIES, AND STATISTICS."
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
HERE IS THE LINK OF INDEX - INDEX AND LINK FOR THE CURRENT UPDATE - UPDATE
Like Reply
i support rahul's version of past.... because both mahesh and shilpa created havoc in rahul's life as well as in rekha's life.... even they never did any crime physically but they are the creator of mental turmoil in rekha's mind...lead her to accidental death
Like Reply
I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST IT.

BUT AFTER THAT I AM DISCONTINUING THE STORY DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSES.

BY NOW I AM PRETTY CERTAIN THAT MAJORITY OF READERS DO NOT LIKE THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Devilmaycry Wrote: I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST IT.

BY NOW I AM PRETTY CERTAIN THAT MAJORITY OF READERS DO NOT LIKE THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY.

i am die hard fan of not only this story but.....................your writing style...narration..........more than story...........

if you are writing just for a lot of comments................i can do ....only my own.... so helpless

but if you appreciate .....your single reader.......me...............
please keep writing...............

waiting eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Devilmaycry Wrote: I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST IT.

Dear writer.
The theme and content of your story is extra ordinary. It is not like other simple stories. The way you are writing, it shows you have extra ordinary writing skills. Because the way you narrate the whole part is awesome.
Most of story readers want to read only about direct sex. But the way you explain the background things and mind readings is awesome. Please continue.
[+] 2 users Like mebathinda's post
Like Reply

I never comment nor share my views to anyone .
you are a free man you can do whatever you want, whether to continue this story or not, its all upto you.
In my opinion it will be difficult for us (your readers) to

Forget & Forgive.
[+] 1 user Likes KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
when u say I will stop, there will be comments.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply