Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Heart 
Coming soon

WARNING: DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU FIND DESCRIPTIVE STORY BORING  Smile

THE MAIN THEME OF THIS STORY IS 'ADULTERY' AND 'ROMANCE'

THIS IS AN EROTIC CRIME THRILLER.
*************************************************************************************************
SYNOPSIS: 10 YEARS AGO FROM PRESENT DAY SHILPA MARRIED MAHESH.BEFORE THAT MAHESH USED TO BE MARRIED TO REKHA.
REKHA DIED JUST A WHILE BEFORE SHILPA GET MARRIED TO MAHESH. 

THERE WAS A RUMOUR MAHESH KILLED HIS FIRST WIFE REKHA.REKHA'S SON RAHUL STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT, SO DOES SHILPA.

IN PRESENT DAY ASHISH IS MAHESH'S BOSS AND HE IS BEING A BULLY TOWARDS MAHESH.

MAHESH AND SHILPA COME UP WITH A SCHEME TO BLACKMAIL ASHISH.

READ THE STORY TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
*************************************************************************************************
WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY DESCRIPTIVE AND NOT ALWAYS EVERY CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH SEX SCENES.
*****************************************************************************************************************************
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

REKHA:- MAHESH'S DECEASED WIFE.

RAHUL:- REKHA'S SON.AGE 20.

SHILPA:- MAHESH'S YOUNG SECOND WIFE, A 30-YEARS OLD RAVISHING, INTELLIGENT BEAUTY.

MAHESH:- HUSBAND OF SHILPA.AGE 40+

ASHISH:- MAHESH'S BOSS.AGE 30-32. HE USED TO BE IN LOVE WITH REKHA (MAHESH'S FIRST WIFE).

DR.PARVEEN:- A MARRIED PSYCHIATRIST WHO TREATS RAHUL.SHE ALSO has A CASUAL SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH RAHUL. 

INSPECTOR INDRA:- MAHESH AND SHILPA'S NEIGHBOUR. HE ALSO INVESTIGATED REKHA'S DEATH.

Namaskar   IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE COMMENT. CRITICISMS ARE WELCOMED AS WELL.   Namaskar  

Heart Heart   ENJOY THE STORY  Heart Heart

CHAP-1--CHAP-2--CHAP-3--CHAP-4--CHAP-5--CHAP-6--CHAP-7--CHAP-8--CHAP-9--CHAP-10--CHAP-11--CHAP-12--CHAP-13--CHAP-14--CHAP-15--CHAP-16-

CHAP-17--CHAP-18--CHAP-19--CHAP-20--CHAP-21--CHAP-22--CHAP-23--CHAP-24--CHAP-25 (PART-1--PART-2)-CHAP-26 (PART-1-PART-2-PART-3-PART-4)

CHAP-27--CHAP-28 ( PART-1--PART-2--PART-3--PART-4--PART-5--PART-6--PART-7 ) - CHAPTER 29 (PART 1-PART 2-PART 3-PART 4)

CHAP-30-CHAPTER -31 (PART 1- PART 2 )-CHAPTER 32: (PART 1-PART 2-PART 3- PART 4- PART 5 ) -  CHAP-33 - CHAP-34 - CHAP 35CHAP 36-CHAP 37-CHAP-38-CHAP-39-

CHAP-40-CHAP-41-CHAP -42 (PART 1-PART 2) -CHAP 43 (PART 1-PART 2)-CHAP 44  

[+] 8 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter :1 - Forget and Forgive

"There she is!!!!The new lady of the house!!!" Someone spoke at Rahul while he  watched his father and new step mom getting married surrounded by gleeful people.Everyone was so happy that day, except Rahul ofcourse. 

10 years have passed since then, Rahul couldn't stand Shilpa that day, he can't stand her even now, years haven't made him any kinder towards her.
 He knows in his heart what his ruthless father did to get inside his step mom, but nobody payed any heed to the wailing of a 12 years old toddler back then.

" Rahul beta breakfast is ready. Hurry up or you are  gonna be late for your college. Mahesh darling you too come downstairs. " Shilpa's honeydew voice enters Rahul's ear only to bitter his mind further. 
Rahul responds with equally eloquent courtesy " Thank you Mom. I will be there soon."
As much as Rahul despises Shilpa but he knows his dad better, the only person Rahul fears cause he knows what his dad is capable of.

His dad also made sure his son shows humility towards his new wife and he didn't hesitate to use any method at his disposal to humble Rahul whether it is verbal or physical abuse throught his entire childhood and teenhood as long as those vile treatments put Rahul at his place. 
But neither Rahut fogot  nor he has forgiven.
[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 : The chain of command

Asish's hand froze while browsing phone gallery, everytime he watches her face he feels like crying,an old picture of him, Rekha and Mahesh. 
They all belonged in same college, Asish was 3 years junior to rest of the two.
 He had a massive crush on Rekha despite being younger than her and Rekha married Mahesh in future. 
Asish made peace with that fact later in life, later when he himself became much ambitious person, an innocent hearted Rekha would have been a bad companion for the rest of his life.
 Although there was a nasty rumour circulating back then that Mahesh had something to do with  Rekha's untimely death but the security officer investigation declared Mahesh not guilty.
 Soon he heard Mahesh  remarried some gorgeous beauty, he didn't attend the marriage ceremony in fact he does not attend any kind of grand ceremony,not even company functions. He is a very private person and crowd bores him extremely. 
He is a person who knows what he wants, very singular minded and industrious.
 Looking at the picture makes Asish sad not cause of Rekha is dead but cause it reminds him of how naive he was back then, how soft hearted and a complete idealist. Rekha found that self of him so cute in her words, the picture pains him cause he  murdered that former gullible self of his and from that bloodbath  he rebulit a persona who is completely opposite of what Rekha was fond of.
"May I come in Sir?" Mahesh enquired.
But his new avtar payed off well, despite being much younger than Mahesh, Asish is his current boss.
Asish locks the phone screen and gesture Mahesh towards the seat in front of him.

" Why?" Asish looks sternly  at Mahesh.

" What do you mean?" a puzzled Mahesh asks.

" Why did you not inform us before giving the final quote?" Asish grit his teeth. 

" I thought that much amount was enough to outbid other companies" Mahesh promptly reply. 

"You were specifically instructed to consult your superiors before sanctioning the quote amount" - Asish slaps the arm chair lightly to exert his seriousness. 

" But I was said I couldn't use more than 2 crore fund" a callous Mahesh reply ignoring the gravity of the situation. 

"How stupid are you?2 crore for that massive project? That 2 crore was given to bribe the officers so that they can reveal the quote amount of other companies. Your job was to notify us about the quoting amount of other companies so that we can outbid them even if we quote only 1 rs more than them " infurated Asish informs. 

" Bribe the officials? What are you talking about? "Asish's reply baffled Mahesh. 

" Yes you imbecile" Asish lash out. 

" But nobody said that directly to me, like you are doing it now"the whip of sarcasm must have hurt Mahesh as he bitterly speaks out. 

"The blunder from your part clearly demands a thorough clarification about bribing lesson now. If we knew you are so dumb we wouldn't have chose you as our go between guy in the first place. You were given the responsibility cause we knew you have no problem with under the table deals"Asish has a keen eye of turning someone's negative traits in favour of himself and in this case for the gain of the company. 

" Yeah ofcourse,I am ballsy enough to take such crooked path." an agiated Mahesh responds. 

" Clearly you got the balls but not the brains." Asish's tongue doesn't held back the amount of displeasure he has felt regarding this bizarre ordeal. 

"I am sorry for that but careful now Asish, just because you are my boss, it doesn't mean..." Mahesh has had enough of this. 
Asish interrupts Mahesh " That's right you dumb fuck, I am your boss and that means I can   speak to you anyway I want after you cost us a lucrative deal, on the other hand next time you try to get upper hand I will sack you for insubordination. Now get your sorry ass out of my office and hide your dumb face somewhere else. "

A furious Mahesh gets up immediately and pull the door. 

For one last time Asish couldn't help to add salt to Mahesh's injury now that the door is open " Check Your mail, I have sent the grocery list. Consider it a first installment of the compensation you owe your company" 

Asish look at insulted face of the Mahesh and the giggling employees outside his office. 
It was time for Mahesh to learn about chain of commands from Asish long he has milked Asish for favour just cause they scored some beer in college. 
Those days are gone so is the Asish of the past,either Mahesh must learn to live in the new reality regarding the reversal of their fortunes or he can drag himself down believing he is the same Asish who used to call Mahesh "bhaiya" with utter respect.
[+] 3 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3: Who is the rotten one?

"Rahul home?" Mahesh enquired.
Shilpa notices the obvious agitation in Mahesh's behaviour and offer her help to untie his tie.

" Not now, I will do it myself."

Shilpa wonders what could be the reason of her husband's misery.

They dine quietly, not once Mahesh ask about the whereabouts of Rahul again.

Finally while shilpa found her husband in their bed a curious Shilpa asks " Come on now, spit it out. If  you don't, the poison will bring you more agony. Don't fight it alone, we promised we will fight everything together."putting her soft hands on Mahesh's chest. 

" That little twat. That smug faced twat... How dare he? "Mahesh roars. 

Shilpa tries to find out the person behind  Mahesh's frustration " Who? Rahul? ", her stepson has played the role of culprit for most times in the past. 

Mahesh astonishes" Not that twat. Asish, my boss. You know he used to kiss my boot  so that he can hangout with Rekha in college. He was a timid, half witted fool back then and now his position at the company has completely changed his attitude. He cursed at me today,called me a 'dumb fuck'. You know, he used to call me "Bhaiya"?. Panipuri khane ke liye paisa mangta tha. Who could have guessed that little boy toy of Rekha would have the audacity of insulting me "

It's been a long time Shilpa is hearing Rekha's name from Mahesh's mouth, she can't remember when was the last time she heard that name in this house, not even Rahul speaks about her, seems to her Rekha never existed. 

Neither she ever met Asish, he was always absent from company functions and events. She heard he is a very private, unsociable person. The company tolerates such behaviour of Asish cause he is very good at his job, some says the best. 
 Shilpa cautiously soothes Mahesh kissing his cheek " Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." 

Mahesh push Shilpa aside " Your words of wisdom is not bringing any joy to me." 

A rejected shilpa sneer at Mahesh " Your are getting soft Mahesh, this is not the Mahesh I married. This Mahesh whines and moans like a woman, I married a shrewd and ruthless Mahesh who used to get things done no matter the obstacles.I married the man who did unspeakable things to get me". 

Their eyes locked, it seemed to Shilpa both reminiscing about  Rekha incident . 

Mahesh never admitted to Shilpa about the truth, he never speaks about it. But Shilpa has heard other  rumours , she knows Mahesh inside out and well aware of what he is capable of. 

Other women might be afraid of such man but on the contrary it turns  Shilpa on knowing a man desires  her so much that he wouldn't let anyone stand in their way, she rejoices such devotion, doesn't loathe it.

She  always had a thing for morally corrupt men, everyone seems so nice and nice is boring. 

Mahesh isn't very good looking neither he is that  good in bed but that didn't matter to Shilpa when she surrendered her heart to him, his desire to get her outwighed his other shortcomings.

Sometimes Shilpa wonders Mahesh really that much evil inside or is it her influence that made Mahesh commit such acts whenever she gives him a pep talk like this.
 There is a thrilling power she feels when her feminity manipulates Mahesh's masculinity . 

Shilpa further hiss out " Can you find that Mahesh for me?"
Like Reply
Chapter 4: No More

****NEXT DAY****

"Mam, you sent for me?" Asish knocks holding the door open to get attention of his Ceo.

Priyanka Trivedi looks up with an expressionless face " Yes Asish come on in. We need to discuss about the opportunity you and your team missed"

A no - nonsense woman, always to the point, Asish admires her but he couldn't have climbed up this high under such a strict Ceo in such a short time  without being equally productive " We don't need to worry about that anymore. I solved it"
The Ceo raised her eyebrows curiously " Is that so. How?"

Asish smile triumphantly " I took our offer to their biggest  competetion who happens to hold equal share of market just like them. It's perfectly competitive market and our new friends are very eager to honour our deal as soon as possible"

Priyanka responds with a warm smile " That's what I like about You Asish. You never give up. I will inform the legal department to meet their lawyers  to discuss terms and conditions. Your team should spearhead the operation, I promise you my support in the board meeting, it will be just a formality ."

"Thanks for having faith in me" Asish politely responds.

*ring ring ring ring* Asish's phone buzzes. 

"Hold on a second Mam"

Asish speaks on the phone " What?" 

"mhhmm. Yes you are reading it correctly, I did ask you to buy broomstick. Don't disturb me further on such petty problems" Asish cuts the phone. 

" I thought you live a solitary life" Priyanka asks curiously. 

" Oh that is a punishment for the man who jeopardise my and my team's position" Asish informs. 

Priyanka opens up a bottle of wine behind her desk, office hour is almost over " Want some?" 

Asish refuses " No thank you, It dulls my senses,I am still at work" 

"Alright. But a broomstick? You are torturing the poor guy" an amused Priyanka comments sipping her wine. 

Asish chuckled " It's necessary. He used to study in my college, a senior. Still thinks he holds some kinda authority over me and all his follies will be forgiven just for that." 

Priyanka harden her face " Yes people like that must be put in their respective places. I hope he doesn't file a complaint over you misusing your power. "

Asish smiles" A man who didn't able to secure a single promotion since he joined the company knows  that out there nobody is gonna give him a job now. One hard look at his C. V will close every single door. "

Priyanka exclaims" How come such incompetent person still alive in our company? "

Asish bares his teeth" Because of my grace Mam It is good to have an errand boy who knows his only hope of survival is you. "

Priyanka laughs" Spoken like a man who enjoys power but does the errand boy is aware of that fact? "

Asish looks at the window" He should have by now but he doesn't. He thinks he is the smartest and most shrewd man alive. He thinks he is using me to stay alive in this company. "

Priyanka smiles" Now that I have noticed how badly he failed, I think he indeed has used you"

Asish " Might that be the case. But no más " 

Priyanka raises her glass of wine " Yes, no more then." 

Asish raises his emplty hand in air agreeing with Priyanka's gesture.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Chapter 5 : The proposal 

"A bloody broom stick!!!!!That sick little twat!!! Kaal ka launda mujhse jharu kharidwaya!!!!Can you believe it?".

Even Shilpa shares the same agony of her husband now, she can't be on the same boat with the losing person, her husband must win, she can't be the joke in the company parties.

Shilpa snarls" Pay him back then."

Asish exclaims" How?. My position is so vulnerable in the company right now after I debauched that deal. That little twat is currently hailed as a hero now by successfully turning the table around by finding another buyer. "

Shilpa says" If I were in your position, I would have brought him down on his kness"

Shilpa's over confidence agitates Mahesh" Easy to say for a woman. I can't file a sexual harassment case against him as I own a pair of balls between my legs"

Shilpa chuckles turning her face away from Mahesh " What good are your balls doing it for you now?"

And silence consumes them both. But Mahesh couldn't sleep, he keeps thinking how to get back at Asish he is making his life miserable at office.
Until at the dead of night an idea comes to Mahesh 's mind and with that idea a new dawn ushers  it's arrival.

***Next Morning in office****
Mahesh " The files are ready Sir". 

Asish toys with Mahesh meekly  " And what about the broom stick?" 

Mahesh holds his anger inside and with a smiling face politely says " That too Sir" 

Asish isn't pleased at the look of Mahesh's mug. 

" Today during lunch you will go to Gas station and book my gas cylinder ." Asish instructs. 

Mahesh was anticipating such kinda orders but he doesn't let Asish to know that he is man with a plan. 

Mahesh feigns  an exclamatory response " But You could do it yourself by just calling the Indane/Bharat/Hp whichever service provider you have subscribed." 

Asish is no fool, he is doing that since he is living alone, he came prepared he threw his gas booklet on the table " I want you to do it.Consider it a training on how to enhance your social skills. "

Mahesh picks up the booklet and says" Sure thing Sir"

But he doesn't leave the office at once. 

Asish looks up " Time is money, Mahesh. I know you have a tendency to lose both but not on my watch anymore. Go now." 

Mahesh asks " Sir, It is not my place to say but still I like to suggest something as an elder brother to a younger bother."

An impatient Asish doesn't have time for this kinda sentiment so he says" Get on with it quickly then. "

Mahesh says" I have been doing your groceries for past 2 days. Now today you are asking me to book your gas cylinder "

Asish is all up for a resistance from Mahesh, he is ready for another lecture" Yes what of it? "

But Mahesh surprises him for next few minutes--

" I understand why you doing this. "Mahesh replies

Asish smirks" do you now? " 

Mahesh" Yes cause you live alone. You don't have any helping hand. You work so hard everyday at office. 
I understand why you needed my help, you couldn't ask anybody else but me  in the office as I am like your elder brother...... A dear old friend. 
Professionally you are my boss but it doesn't diminish the fact about our yearlong brotherhood. "

Asish chuckles" So lemme guess as a concerning dear brother.. an elder brother you are suggesting that I should get married? If so then you are in the wrong line of work,you should work in martimonial. "

Mahesh gulps his pride" Not at all. Your private life and predilections are your own affair. I was merely suggesting why don't you employ a maid servant to help you out in your tiresome schedule. "

Asish gets up" Enough of this nonsense go to your desk "

A failed Mahesh opens the door and outside all those eager faces of employees staring at both of them hoping to get their daily dose of amusement for the shake of office gossip. 

And Asish couldn't resist it, he just capre diemed that moment and loudly speaks at Mahesh " That was a great proposal bhaiya. Why don't you call up the servant agency and hier a maid servant for me!!!"

The employees burst into laughter, everone of them in past at some point was victim of their boss's anger so they don't lose any chance to get the laughter out of other's misery. 

Mahesh politely says" Don't worry brother, I will"
Like Reply
Chapter 6 : The Plan

As soon as Shilpa opens the door, a cheerful Mahesh hugs shilpa tightly " Yes yes, I did it"

Shilpa anxiously asks " So is he dead?"

Mahesh holds shilpa 's arm looking  at her face " What? God no!!! I came up with a plan"

Mahesh closes the door and grab shilpa by her tiny waist.

Shilpa giggles " You are in good mood today. So how did you subdue this annoying boss of yours?"

While they climb together in unison Mahesh says " I didn't. Not yet. But I know how to."

Shilpa, embracing her husband with her hand while walking " Tell me about it.Tell me the reason why are you so giddy up to let go of your whining self!!! "

They enter their room upstairs" But Shilpa, I need your help. "

Shilpa sounds very eager" Sure, I have always been your partner in crime. "

Mahesh anxiously tells shilpa " You have to be Asish's maid servant. "

Shilpa pulls herself away from Mahesh" What nonsense?!! Are you out if your mind??!! What witchery put such devilish idea in your head? ""

Mahesh  says " You put that idea in my mind"

Shilpa opens her mouth in shock " Me?!!" 

" Yes you. Last night you said if you were in my place you could have bought him down as you are a woman. That's exactly what the plan is about." 

Shilpa spreads her arm upwards " I don't get it. How I am going to do that?" 

Mahesh " By blackmailing him." 

Shilpa  get stunned. 
Mahesh" You will work in his house as his maid servant. You will seduce him. 
Then you will record his advancements.
 Then I will threat him with that tape that  if he doesn't comply to our terms you will file a sexual harassment case against him.
 And you know our company rules, If  an employee rots in jail even if for few days the company sacks that employee.Ofcourse we are not gonna go to the security officer, I will threaten him and use his position to get several promotions. He will be our golden goose. "

Shilpa gasps" That's a lot to take on. "
Mahesh frowns" Are you afraid that you can't seduce him? " 

Shilpa rolls her eyes. 

Mahesh smiles, that question doesn't need an answer, shilpa is a seductive woman, 34dd-28-36,a sexy siren she is,even her sultry face is enough to hunt a man down. 

Mahesh asks" Then what is it? Don't worry he is not gonna bang,he is no fool. I know he can't resist you, nobody can resist you. 
All he will do is that he will sexually approach you and you need to get that on video recording.
 Then slap him, beat him, scold him and get the hell out of his house. Give me the tape and I will do the rest "

Shilps says" Lemme think about it tonight. Get ready for dinner. "
Like Reply
IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.
Like Reply
Going good. Pls continue
[+] 2 users Like Antichrist12's post
Like Reply
Chapter 7: To be or not to be?! That is the question...

***Next Morning***
Shilpa is making breakfast and thinking about the incident proposal his husband asked her the other night.
Shilpa still didn't figure out what response she should give her husband,thousands of thoughts is crossing her mind right now.
It's not the first time Shilpa has done something indecent with Mahesh.
 She recalls two other incidents. 
One of which happened during diwali shopping, their shopping bill were outrageous. Mahesh haggled a lot but couldn't make much difference, Shilpa insisted that she might be able to decrease the amount.
 It took her couple minutes of flirting while exposing her deep cleavage pressing her arms clenched together and it worked, they earned the discount they wanted.
 Mahesh was furious, Shilpa teased him all the way to home for being so jealous .

Recalling that incident put a smile at the corner of  shilpa's lips thinking once she was so manipulative, she knew exactly which button to press in a man's mind to get things done. 

Next one was Mahesh's doing they were in a taxi and Mahesh was groping her breasts over her salwar suit. 
Shilpa insisted Mahesh to stop but there was no stopping her husband. 
At some point Shilpa noticed the taxi driver is watching them in the rear view mirror. Shilpa whispered that info into her husband's ears, Mahesh gave her a dirty smile and exposed her entire right breast only to suck for a few seconds. 

It was such erotic occurrence for both of them. 

Later Shilpa asked Mahesh why did he do that? Mahesh replied I wanted to show the poor taxi driver the ripe melon of my wife which he never gonna get, no classy woman like you isn't waiting for him in near future. 

Her husband wanted to give the driver a glimpse of how lucky he  is and how unlucky that taxi driver was. 
Oddly shilpa too enjoyed, what woman doesn't find delight in watching the desire for her in a man's eye?!!

A blushing shilpa thinks further but those were harmless sexual encounters, she was always safe, always had her Husband's protection. But this proposal of Mahesh will put her in a house with a unmarried man, there will be no surveillance from her husband,too much freedom.

" Is the breakfast ready?" a voice from behind startled Shilpa.

Shilpa replies " Yes almost, I was just thinking about the maid job"

" What are you talking about?"

Shilpa turns her head. Damn it, it's Rahul, thank god she didn't spill out more information to him.

Shilpa hand Rahul a plate " Nothing, here is your breakfast." 

Three of them sat around the table and neither Shilpa or Mahesh got a chance to further discuss about the maid job as Mahesh was getting late for office and Rahul was there too.
[+] 3 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Chapter 8: Battle Cry

***office hours***
"Sir, I have solved the maid problem." Mahesh gladly informs Asish.

Asish who is looking at today's stock market reluctantly asks " What maid?"

Mahesh " You instructed me to find a maid for you."

Asish " Did I?" he prefers to do his own works, it keeps him busy.

Mahesh" Yes Sir.I have chosen several prospects for the job. Should I send them to your house in the evening? "

That grabs Asish's attention

Asish looks at Mahesh " I don't even interview rookies for my team. There is H. R department for that. You really think I have the time and enthusiasm to interview bunch of house maids? "

Mahesh apologises" Sorry Sir. I will conduct the interview myself. What are your requirements? "

When Asish ordered Mahesh to find the maid, he only said it to make fun of Mahesh,he has no intention to recruit one. Slience is his favourite music, his penthouse is his sanctuary, one more person there will ruin both of those. 

An irritated Asish wants to close the matter once and for all.
 So he gives a near impossible target to Mahesh  " Before you send her, make sure you got the right one suitable for my neighbourhood. I don't want some dirty slum woman. Those kinda women might be alright for where you live but in my colony, class matters. I want well groomed, well mannered, well dressed, maid who fits well in upper-class society. Gosh maids always wear such cheap clothes. Also the maid must be fluent in English to follow my instructions. I don't want any old woman to work for me, neither a teenager. "

Asish does not need any maid but he mentioned those prerequisites for the maid job only to make Mahesh work harder. He kinda expects Mahesh is never gonna find such aristocratic maid in the whole city.

But that doesn't diminish Mahesh's spirit his wife is much more than what Asish is demanding " Definitely Sir."

Asish smirks " Good luck finding her.You can leave now. Bring me my coffee exactly 15 mins later.You are in charge of bringing my beverages from now on. My secretary has much important things to do.And don't disappoint me bhaiyaji( elder brother), consequences will be dire this time"

Insults burn Mahesh inside, he is an engineer  not a waiter. 

He gets out of the office and goes directly to the back stairs to call shilpa.

" Hello, darling have you decided yet?!! " Mahesh enquired, everything is depending on his eyecandy wife now.
" Yes.. I have" Shilpa stammers a little, the nervousness on her tone is  evident.

" So what's your answer?" Mahesh asks in a manner like his life depends on it. 

" I will do it.. I will just it only cause You need my help." shilpa asserts.

" Thank you, Thank you honey. Oh god!!! such a relief. If you were here I would have shown you how much I love you for doing this for me."

a delighted Mahesh explodes.

" For Us. Not juas for you. " Shilpa corrects Mahesh.

" That's the spirit my darling wife. For Us. Get ready to become the doom of my misery. "Mahesh's voice almost sound like a battle cry.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Awesome start ! Carry on.
Like Reply
 Chapter 8 : Battle armour 

***after office ***
Shilpa minutely noticed their own kaamwali ( maid servant) today, especially how she dressed.

She is wearing her saree in that style, she always despised the way their maid wears saree ,what more bothers her the saree she is wearing it's a worn out shabby one which brings no justice to her body. She is quiet disappointed the way she looks now.

fter a while Mahesh comes at home.
Shilpa shouts " upar aiye babuji ( come upstairs mister)" in a typical maid servant tone, she did her best to mimic but that couldn't hide the underlying huskiness of Shilpa's natural bedroom voice.

[Image: 936df034cf86008852e21bc817a5ac61-full.png]

" Why are you dressed that way?" Mahesh enquires.
" Kaam pe jana hain ishliye sahab ( I have to go to work Mister)" again mimicing.

" Cut the crap Shilpa. No way that twat Asish is gonna fall for this poverty stricken  Avtar of yours. Your voice sounds like you are born to broom the floors. 

God you even made your heavenly body disappear under that cheapest piece of saree you are wearing.your skin also look unclean.

what are you lady  Amir Khan? trying to do method acting ? 

Did you roll over dirt to give yourself a dirty skin tone? "

Shilpa bites her lips" Is that so obvious? "

Mahesh rolls his eyes" How can you be so blind? "

Shilpa confess" I might have rolled on the roof for couple of minutes"

Mahesh couldn't help but burst into laughter " Oh you silly silly girl!!!"

Shilpa lets her fangs out " Don't laugh. I was trying my best to get inside this maid servant character. Instead of laughing you should be proud of my endeavour."

Mahesh stops laughing " I am proud of you now and always. But this demeanour of yours is not gonna help us get what we want"

Mahesh comes closer and let the pallu of Shipa's saree drop.

He touches Shilpa's perky boobs with one hand " he needs the  hints of your mountains." 

Mahesh's fingers brurshes shilpa's nipple over her baggy blouse and bra "He loves challenge, unless he knows there are two high peaks ready  to be conquered ,how he gonna even think of even climbing?"

Mahesh's other hand roams on Shilpa's flawless back which is entirely covered " If he does not know how smooth it is, why would he dream of the adventure of skiing there? "

Shilpa get tensed under Mahesh, Mahesh's hands travel furthur and lighly grabs Shilpa's plump ass " If he can't see how wild you sway while you walk, how can he be wild enough to committ wild blunder losing into the wilderness of your junoesque  landscape "

Shilpa pushes Mahesh" You dirty minded bastard. Don't you have any shame?!! It feels like you want your boss  to enjoy your wife's body"

Mahesh chuckles " yes that is on what  i am precisely  counting on .To feel what I feel when I watch my wife's body,it was made for men to fight over ,it was made for crime and that is what this body is gonna committ ." then he turns shilpa around both facing the mirror now.

" I want him to enjoy my wife's body. Men are visual creatures. I want him to be intoxicated by my wife's unreal curves.

Get mad enough to start an ambitious journey to conquer your plateaus, rivers, forests, mountains. 

And when he reaches at the top of your mountains... " 
Shilpa gasps as he watches Mahesh to grab both of her boobs

" We will both be standing there to push him from the top of the mountain, so he falls so low that he never gets up, his body broken in thousand pieces" Shilpa looks into Mahesh's eyes in the mirror as he squeezes his well rounded boobs.

" Cause he forgot one tiny little detail." Mahesh kisses shilpa's neck looking at her.

shilpa pants in sensation "And which detail is that?"

"That Your peaks are already conquered and I stand on the top of it."   shilpa opens her mouth in delight as Mahesh rubs her nipples.

Shilpa smiles " Yes you do."

Mahesh's hand slide downs, Shilpa wiggles her ass on Mahesh's crotch. 

Mahesh smiles " You are getting horny" 

Shilpa gives him a quirky smile in the mirror reflection  thrusting her ass onto Mahesh's hard on " So do you". 

Mahesh's hand rests on the junction of shilpa's thighs " And when he gets  thristy, he wants to drink from your river to quench his thrusts. Climbing your dangerous curves is a tiring work" 

Mahesh tries to push his hands between shilpa's legs to touch his wife's pussy but Shilpa is wearing way too much thick dresses to let Mahesh's hands touch her pussy. 

A disappointed Mahesh pushes horny  shilpa  away ending his poetic depiction about how his wife's body is a scenic beauty to lure his adventurer bully boss

" Chop chop. Lets get you into battle armour now. 

He wants a classy, convent educated, well dressed, well mannered woman in her youth. Do you know someone like that? "

Shilpa is kinda disappointed  she was enjoying Mahesh's exploits hearing his vindictive agendas how he gonna destroy another man honey trapping him. 

It sounded so dangerous and erotic.

Betrayal has it's own sinful grace.

" Asish is toying with you. From his instructions it's clear he wants you fail to find his maid, it rather indicates he is asking for a personal assistant instead."

Mahesh opens Shilpa's wardrobe " I know he wants me to fail.But he does not know in which length I will go get what I want . I will find a dress for you. Go get a shower."

Shilpa invites Mahesh giving him a seductive smile" Come join me. "

Mahesh doesn't look at her" Doesn't have time. "

Shilpa pouts" Your loss. "

Shilpa enters the attached washroom and strip down. She lets the stream of cold  shower to calm down her lukewarm body.

She is horny from Mahesh's deeds earlier, she  touches her bare pussy, it's folds are moist, a moan escapes her mouth.

Shilpa starts to rub her pussy in rhythmic manner as the shower prepare her body as the bait for Asish's trap.

It's not the first man shilpa seduced, she seduced Mahesh when he was a married man. 

She made Mahesh mad for her, she teased him to the point when Mahesh lost his mind and get rid of his innocent wife. 

She can do it again. She felt such joy seducing married Mahesh and she feels she is gonna feel the same joy seducing his husband's bully boss. 
Shilpa is trembling in desire and lewd thoughts while rubbing her swollen clit.

Men are so dumb, they appear so mighty, intoxicated by their physical power always underestimate her apparent harmless pretty face and soft body of hers, she poses no threat to them instead she appears like a damsel in distress,in dire need of saving.But fools do not know it not she who needs saving,it's them,the fools need to be saved . 

Men understand only the battle ouside, beating others physically is that what the are good at but shilpa knows if you want to destroy a man completely destroy him from  within, they think with their cocks, start from there, confuse their brains, conquer their heart after that so mighty creatures like men doesn't look much dangerous at all when they are kneeling down in front of her feminine body, begging for her approval.

" Shilpa, you are taking too long!!!" Mahesh bangs on the washroom door interrupting Shilpa's private pleasure.

" Yes honey I am coming" Shilpa shouts.

" Without me?!!" Mahesh teases with pun.

" Go away you perv, don't twist my words" shilpa gets out naked drying herself with towel.

Mahesh's jaw dropped open, it never siezes to atonish him.

Shilpa giggles, there it is- the look of bewilderment in a man's eye,they look so vulnerable at this point, ready to do anything to touch her voluptuous body. 

Shilpa wrap the towel around her body enjoying the disappointment on Mahesh's face, tit for tat, he didn't let her cum inside shower hurrying her up, she is no mood to let him enjoy the nude show.

Mahesh clears his throat almost feeling guilty to let Asish to even come near his sexy wife " There on the bed. Your dress."

Shilpa says " Don't bother, I will choose my own dress. Wait outside. You don't wanna see the long make up process."the lenghty process of grooming and make up always bores men,they find it silly what they do not realise they miss the opportunity how a atom bomb is made .Everyone wants the end product skipping the building process.

Mahesh says " Ok listen don't wear something very orthodox or very provocative. Don't expose your skin much. "

After 30 mins shilpa invites Mahesh looking like this 

[Image: bhumika_chawla_saree_pics_0306.jpg]
Shilpa" So how is my battle armour? Didn't show any cleavage. Just sleeveless. "

Mahesh licks his lips" Yes that and your navel."

Shilpa bites the tip of her tongue." If he is lucky he might get a peek of it, may be not depends upon fate or the wind or on my whims . "

Mahesh roams around Shilpa, his wife looks homely yet seductive, frail yet dangerous, now the hints of her well endowed boobs and bubble butt is noticible. 

Shilpa asks " Are you coming with me? "

Mahesh says" God no!!! I text you the address get a cab. Shilpa one last thing. Wear your sindur and mangalsutra. "

Shilpa looks astonished" Why? " 

Mahesh says"To derail him from picking up any suspicion, you being married strengthen your chance  getting the job. A cautious Unmarried men do not like a gorgeous single woman working for him alone in the house. Your pious married woman appearance will assure him that you will  not do anything funny. Patibrata stree. ( devoted wife) "
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Nice! Keep going please.
Like Reply
Chapter 9: Who are you ?

"Sir, I am your apartment watchman Javed speaking. There is some woman wants to meet you. She says you are expecting her"

Asish says " Ok send her up." 

Probably one of the women he is currently keeping company. Expensive girls, they understand Asish is not looking for love, after a while they all understand. 

So sometimes they come later hoping to get some gifts or talk their heart out , if you can't give us love give us material, these women are not prostitutes they mostly come from a family of money and status, they chose him hoping to maintain such status in future life if they stay as his girlfriend or wife, they don't like to work but eager enough to look down upon working class people. Asish does not mind shower them with gifts .

After all what does a Man do ?

A Man provides .

You can't outrun your basic biological nature ,providing women always gave Asish the pleasure nature intended to feel him.

No Asish doesn't pay for sex, he never gonna, he has bought an athlete class body by setting up an expensive gym in his penthouse. 

He got the money, the looks, the physique and his lucrative job- the complete package, girls like that swarm around him even he doesn't attend any public gathering. 

He tried his level best to hide himself from social melodramas but the buisiness magazines and newspaper often release articles about him praising his strategies, in business world he has established his name as the young wonder, he is not like steve jobs of couse,  not that famous but people who understands the market knows him-- like stock brokers.
The deal he just secured for his company already been a hot topic for dalal street, his company didn't release the story in press how they acquired the deal but certain editors already assuming it is Asish's work.

People talks, words get out, and these perfect bodied beauties meets him on their own hoping that she might be the one to turn himself her faithful future husband.

Weird coincidences happen to him, in hotels or in library or museum. 

He is bumping against such hotties for nearly 2 years.

After a while he realized they are stalking him, meeting him with this so called accidents 

or ' you like the same book?' in library 

or ' Me too love this painting' in art gallery . 

or ' Oh you are going there? 
I am also heading that way. 
Mind if I share your cab' outside random restaurants.

or ' What' s your poison? Whisky. Mine too. Bottoms up' in bar ;

Soon Asish realized  these are not mere coincidences,he is a walking talking prize for these women's dreams he is does not need to lick boots of person like Mahesh to get company of plain desi girl like Rekha anymore ,the days of chasing like a dog after women are gone.

He is now The mysterious rich bachelor who lives in his castle alone probably waiting for his bride to be. 

They think he is shy that's why he is hiding. 

he is not shy, he just understands the concept of demand and supply.

So that might be the case now, some naughty hottie is riding the lift hoping for some actions or some expensive gifts only to feel special.
 They don't expect the gifts the day he sleeps with them, he makes them so docile they almost forget their names and gets out of his penthouse next day walking the walk of shame. 

Only to contemplate in their home how much they enjoyed themselves, so they come back suppressing their pride only to lose themselves in their cravings.

Asish has gotten used to this kinda lifestyle.

Some of the women get emotionally attached tries to threat him saying they will harm him or they will take their own lives.
 Asish is no fool he understands the game pretty well, as soon as a woman crosses this emotional manipulation line, Asish calls his lawyer and gets a restraining order against that woman barring the woman from entering the premises of his complex or work station.

He files a complaint in security officer station and most importantly he never calls them or write back messages or emails. 

If a girl tries to blackmail  him wrongfully there will be no proof. 

On the other hand he has a video cam right outside his penthouse door just like other occupants of his complex and another hidden one in his massive drawing room. 

If things go south so that he can prove women come to him nor he to them and that hidden cam is to capture how affectionate they are to him abolishing any notion of non consensual elements for his affairs. 

Asish knows these things from his experience,years have made him wise.

When you live alone and gangs of vultures out there eager to take out the slices of your fortune there is none but you to protect yourself.

Only once in his life Asish had to pay hefty amount of compensation to settle a case outside courtroom based on false acquisitions, fear of happening the same thing has made Asish more mature  not weak, fear is useful that way. 

So the woman who is about to knock on his door she must be on  his good book otherwise the security department of his posh complex wouldn't have give her clearance to even talk to him.
* ding dong *

Asish speak to the mouthpiece attached to the intercom outside his penthouse " Hold on a sec"

After a short while he opens the door.

My gosh who is this Apshara?! ( courtladies or dancers  of heaven like Urvashi, Meenka etc)

She doesn't belong in the groupies of women Asish bangs, this beauty in front of him is not one of those snobs, this one got the looks but not the uppity class and she is wearing saree!!! 

The women Asish beds touches nothing but western.

She is wearing sindur and mangalsutra. 

That doesn't surprise Asish, he have had the pleasure of defiling married ones, they are more fun very unsatisfied but they tend to hide their marital traces like sindur or mangalsutra some apply their sindur so thinly you can't even see. 

Asish was once riding a woman on all fours from behind noticed she applied her sindur just above her neck, he couldn't help but ask her while staying inside her married pussy she answered even if it's behind her head she is obeying the custom doesn't she?!

But this gorgeous woman is not hiding it at all, her sindur is so bright and excessive it screams she is proud to be married.

Plus Asish never saw her in his life.

All these thoughts occurred  within couple of seconds inside Asish's wondering mind.

" I have an appointment for maid servant Job sir" her voice sounded like a lullaby to Asish's ears.

Asish exclaim " A maid? You?"

Probably in the modern  history of maid servant first maid servant looks so scintillating, this woman no way resembles a maid servant, she looks like a movie actress who eats healthy food and does not starve herself to get a size zero body.
Like Reply
Chapter 9: When Lucifer fell he did not fall alone 

Rahul heard his stepmom Shilpa's voice approaching towards their main door to answer the calling bell.

Rahul never considered her as his stepmom, not once, to him she is an intruder, every cell of his body hates her, she is always so nice to him, to everyone. 

It's a facade, his stepmom is a climber,he has met her paternal family financially not much impressive. 

She used her body to get his equally greedy dad only to marry an engineer .May be she loves him, birds of same feather flock together. 

Rahul never bought this good wife, perfect woman act of Shilpa cause he remembers his mother Rekha's last days.

It was unbearable those days, everyday his parents fought, His dad's late arrival at night and after that his mom's heart clenching shouting and crying. 

Rahul used to stay up those days he was preparing to get into an eminent  High school, so he was well aware of those late night dramas, back then they only had two rooms. The tension between her parents were gradually escalating.

Rahul was so afraid of dad, he still is, most of the thing that pained is the fear of living alone with his mom if they divorced,if his dad abandons them where would they go. 

One night his mom pushed his dad out of their bedroom, Rahul was not allowed to lock his room so for first time he clearly heard their altercation.

Their  locked room only gave him the hint of shouting but never actually feed him the gist of their conundrum.

His mom shouted while crying angrily " Go back to that wretched witch, don't you dare to comeback here."

His Dad snapped back" Oh I will get back to her. But not in her house, I will bring her here. "

Her mom cried out" What does she had that I don't? "

His dad laughed" Firm tits and tight fit. ".

He sounded so cruel to Rahul, no son can stand the misery of his mother, they just can't.

Couple of days later he lost his mom in a tragedy.

Rahul opens the door, Shilpa looks different today, more sensual. 

He notices Shilpa barely notices him. 

Rahul watches his so called stepmom climbing the stairs wobbling her vulgar  ass.

His dad was right "pair of firm tits, a tight fit as she doesn't have any children and addition to that a plump ass"

[Image: 6fd1b6b4e63ad38c93332ee50c9dd902-full.jpg]

Rahul closes the door. And suddenly he remembers 'And her  deep navel'.

Yes that what is so strange about his stepmom's appearance today. It's been a while He is watching his  stepmom to wear saree below her navel.She stopped wearing her saree that way once he was around 15-16 years old.

It's 8 pm right now, she dressed in a way she didn't for a long time , it's not that he never saw his stepmom in a sensual saree, she wears backless, sleeveless but never once he recalls her to wear saree that  below her navel in past 5-6 years ,he would have remembered ,it's so deep how could one forget such sight .

She was not even with his Dad outside. There is something fishy about her movements today .But he has suspicion about her always,his strained  history with her might be clouding his judgement. 

Rahul smiles his Dad never understood one thing about that woman he hails as his wife and beat Rahul to accept her as his stepmother that she was  never meant to settle for home. 

She is no homemaker, she is a homewrecker and she already wrecked one family. Theirs. 

Rahul hates Shilpa with passion but her curves always amazed him and it was her wild curves that heralds tragedies .
Like Reply
CHAPTER 10: THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE

Mahesh jumps out of bed in enthusiasm " How did it go? Don't tell me he tried to touch you on the very first day."

Shilpa exclaims " God no. He was rather well spoken."

Mahesh " What a wuss. I would havetouched you judging by  the way you are looking."

Shilpa rolls her eyes " Thank god your boss is not like you then. "

Mahesh frowns" And that's a good thing for our plan?!! And don't call him my boss, he is just a lucky chap. "

Shilpa narrows her eyes" Don't run from hard reality like ostrich burying it's  head in sand. 

He is your boss whether you like or not. You are the unlucky one then. 

He doesn't seem to be a lucky fella to me. From what I saw and grasped, it appeared he is self made man. Gosh he lives in a two storied penthouse. Did you know that? "

Mahesh get agitated hearing praises of his enemy from his wife's mouth" No honey I didn't know that. I only know the guards of his complex to whom I delivered his groceries for two days. They sushed me away like I don't belong in that neighbourhood . I bet that little twat treated you that way when he met you. "

***Shilpa recalls the meeting ***
" you are a maid? " the young handsome man exclaimed in front of hem wearing a track suit and sleeveless t-shirt baring his hard muscles ans strong forearms . 

Shipa watched the man distrusting eyes roaming all over her body. There is admiration, confusion and hesitation in that stare. 

" If you say so, come inside." his voice clearly hinted he is man who is used to give commands, like when you go to a doctor's chamber by default you will notice the doctor is the one runs the show. 

Shilpa felt the similar demand of privilege in his voice. 

After a narrow passage, the man led Shilpa to a space which is massive and beautiful. 

This must have been the most extravagant house Shilpa ever step her foot in.

Shilpa used to think they are rich, her husband is an engineer after all. 

But watching grandeur of this stranger's penthouse Shilpa realized her two storied house is nothing compare to this.

[Image: 41c32f8309cab3a985acce970070d5ce-full.jpg]

She must have been gawking long enough so the stranger who happens to be her husband's boss clears his throat. 
" No not my design. I hired a very talented interior designer. Sit down Mrs.?" 

Shilpa sits on the nearby sofa *gosh is this covered by silk?! How much does this man make per year ? * - 

" call me Shilpa" 

" Ok Shilpa. I am a bit puzzled to believe a woman like you seeking employment as maid." 

Shilpa smartly says " What do you mean a woman like me Mr. Asish?" 

Asish smiles " You are taken aback by my house and I am taken aback by your appearance. Hard to imagine you as maid" 

Shilpa blushes " Is that so evident that I look greedily at your gorgeous interior?" 

Asish presses his lips letting out an affirmative   " Mhmmm" sound . 

Shilpa crosses her legs below her saree .Since this man thinks she is too good to be true as a maid why not sit like a lady who doesn't look like a maid further .
" So how does a maid look like in your experience?" 

Asish shrugs his hands " You know. Like every other maid."

Shilpa raises an eyebrow " Generalization of any kind is a blunder. Including this one." 

Asish looked impressed to that " Mahesh was not kidding when he said he found a well mannered, well spoken maid for me." 

****** flashback ends****

Shilpa replies to her Husband " No he received me like a knight receives  a lady"

Mahesh grunts " Chivalry is a dead cause. Why are you joking? He always treats me like a mad dog bit his arse every morning." 

Shilpa jokes " He got a good looking arse. Very  Manly one." 

Mahesh gets upset " Disgusting. You are there to show your plump ass not to ogle his... whatever he has. "

Shilpa laughs" It's hard to miss. He was wearing a loose track suit. That dude works out hard. He got an entire  gym inside his penthouse. "

Mahesh sarcastically says" Thanks for informing me about his gym and manly arse. "

Shilpa giggle" No it might feel good for the woman beneath him, grabbing and scratching that hard piece of muscle. "

Mahesh sneezes" Hurrah you have a lewd imagination. "

Shilpa furthur teases" Did I tell you about his hands? " 

An irritated Mahesh reluctantly asks" What of it? "

Shilpa blushes and confess" So masuline. Not like yours. "

Mahesh get frustrated" Now you are comparing the villain of the story with the hero? "

Shilpa corrects him" A villain is the hero on the other side darling. "

Mahesh" Your employer will not like that smart mouth of yours. "

Shilpa smiles" On the contrary he does like smart remarks. Unlike you who takes those for  granted. "

Mahesh gives in" Ok my sweety you win. You are a wise maid and your new employer is a perfect masculine specimen. "

Shilpa corrects him again" Don't mock your enemy. Respect him, otherwise pride will engulf you long enough to buy him time to show his hidden tricks under his sleeves and you are not gonna anticipate it. "

Mahesh does not bother to argue this time.

" Did you select the spot where you gonna put the video camera? "

****** another flashback enters shilpa's mind***

" Lemme show you the rest of my house" 

Shilpa gladly gets up and her eager steps start to follow Asish around. 

Beside the drawing room there is a large room dedicated for books.

[Image: 72367ba7aa878deefc8404bc584fe42e-full.jpg]

" This is my study cum office room" Asish informs. 

" You a nerd? So many books" Shilpa teases. 

Odd for a maid to talk that way but Asish is enjoying this one's wit " No at all. I just refused to work at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life." 

Shilpa strolls around the study room " I would have. I love meat." 

Then she fakes a concerning face " Not that kinda meat....meat."

Watching this sultry beauty playing with puns, Asish smiles" I didn't meant it that way. But never met a woman who doesn't like meat.. Meat. "
an awkward silence falls between them.To break it Shilpa shifts her concentration elsewhere.

Shilpa notices a book properly not set in the rack. 

" The postman always rings twice. " she reads out loudly .

" What is it about?  Is this about some rural postman and his sad life story?"

Asish chuckles" You don't wanna know what that is about. Leave it. "

That enthralls Shilpa " humour me.Sorry I was making fun of your postman. "

Asish smiles" You still making fun of him. That novel is one of the first crime noir books. "

Shilpa makes a boring face to make Asish work harder to keep her interest, it always work,it wounds a man's pride. 

So that face of hers made Asish get to the point" It's about A stranger coming to a small town and starting an affair with a resturant  owner's wife"

Shilpa's face lit up " So it's a love story." 

Asish answers with a stone face " Not at all.Together they killed the husband." 

Shilpa gets amused " I know a man who did that." 

Ahish frowns " You do? Hope he is behind bars." 

Shilpa's red lipstick clad lips parts to say " No he is very much a free man and happily living with the wife. I hope your silly little postman novel also has the same ending." 

Asish gives her a sad smile " No the couple in there didn't get the happy ever after ending. The dude killed the woman whom he lusted after once. "

Shilpa's face gets pale and she puts the novel inside the rack" What a stupid novel!! Show me your other rooms. "

Asish leads the way with a happy smile on his face" Seems like you were shipping that murdering couples pretty hard eh?! Why sympathise with criminals? "

They enters the gyming area which is in between lounge and study room, Shilpa shrugs her shoulder" Cause I am such a sucker for happy ending. "

[Image: 96a9eade41c123bfe56334c931e051d8-full.jpg]

Asish's face appear hard in the reflection of the glass partition at the end of the gyming area in front of them" Triangle is the oldest motive for crime. "

That's when shilpa notices the video camera in Asish's drawing room while looking sideways . 

**** flashback ends****

Shilpa informs that to Her husband" We got a problem. Your little twat got a camera in his lounge downstairs "

Mahesh's face lit up in joy cause first time he is hearing his wife cursing his bully boss. 

" Why you look happy just when I told you about his camera? "shilpa inquires.

" You called him a twat.He didn't impress you that much eh?! " delighted Mahesh answers.

" Yes he didn't, he read some silly little book where we didn't get a happy ending" Shilpa almost mourns.

" Someone wrote a novel about us?!" Mahesh looks confused. 

Shilps let out a sigh "Apparently someone did,before we were even born ."

Mahesh couldn't get over his confusion " Really.what is it about?"

Shilpa gets up " It's about the only thing we never speak about.I need to prepare dinner. Too many hungry mouths. We talk later about rest of the visit." 

And there is only one incident they don't speak about,Mahesh knows it clearly ,so does shilpa.

Shilpa left the room with leaving his husband alone in the room who looks like his sudden burst of joy turned into ashes inside his mouth.
Like Reply
(22-08-2019, 12:38 AM)Antichrist12 Wrote: Going good. Pls continue

Thank you.
Like Reply
(22-08-2019, 05:47 PM)akshatha Wrote: Awesome start ! Carry on.

Thank you.
Like Reply
Those who are enjoying this story don't forget to show your love and Those who does not like it,criticisms are welcomed from them as well.
Have a nice day !!!!
Like Reply