Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Kiran is a bitch. Rocking update
[+] 1 user Likes Bhabhihunterrrr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-2

Its very human to strive for the things that we don’t have and in this process we start neglecting what we have. Vikrant who was seducing Priyanka bhabhi so far was now gradually started to neglect her in order to spend time with Nazia to impress her.

Intimacy between Priyanka and Vikrant was on decline as he had started to come late from office due to workload and also because he was giving free rides to Nazia. Sex was reduced to just once in the night. While in the morning he was always in a hurry to look good and be on time to pick up Nazia from bus stop.

Kiran, his Head of department was not missing any opportunity to humiliate him and scold him. Though she used to humiliate almost everyone in the office but Vikrant thought that he was on her top priority to insult and humiliate. Despite all of it, she asked Vikrant to prepare a presentation of a new project for their company.

“Vikrant you are lucky to get this opportunity. Work hard on this file and you may get a promotion or pay hike as this is a very important project for our company.” Nazia had said to Vikrant when he had told her about the work Kiran had give him.

It took a week of hard work for Vikrant to complete working on that file. Vikrant entered Kiran’s office confidently with the file. He took a quick look at Kiran, who looked a perfect milf without a doubt with her gigantic boobs and protruding tight ass. She was a Bengali and was dusky which actually make her look so sexy and fuckable as long as she keeps her mouth shut because whenever she opened her mouth people started to find ways to get out of her sight.

“Good Morning Mam” Vikrant greeted her as he sits down on one of a chair.

“Idiot, Its afternoon” Kiran remarked. 

“Is it?....oh…so sorry mam.. I… was just so engrossed working on this file since morning that it just slipped out of my mind about what time it is” Vikrant explained while handling the file to her.

“I hope ‘it has not slipped out of your mind’ to cover any important point in the file” Kiran taunted.

“No Mam….I have not missed any point. I have done all the work, you asked me to do.”

“Well…..It look good. I want to say I’m impressed but that will be too soon to say but I will definitely say that you have done a good job.” Kiran said a very calm voice.

“Thank you so much, Mam, for giving me this opportunity”

“Never mind and be ready for the presentation, we have a meeting with the board of directors of the company today evening” Kiran informed him.

~

“You look so happy,” Tanya asked him as soon as he came out of Kiran’s office.

“I have done it…..I have done it” Vikrant squealed with joy.

“What? Bro….will you explain please?” Abhishek asked him, after Vikrant’s colleague gathered around him.

“Kiran Mam had asked me to prepare a presentation for a new project. I had just gone to her cabin to give her Presentation as I have completed working on it and guess what? She actually said that she was impressed with me and she will take me, with her to the meeting with the board of directors.” Vikrant narrated the whole story.

Vikrant’s colleague started to congratulate him while he noticed that Tanya sounded and looked a bit off than her normal jolly nature. Was Tanya jealous of his success, thought came to his mind as he strolled to his cubicle.  

~

It was 5 minutes to 6 PM when Kiran and Vikrant entered the meeting hall. Vikrant sit down while Kiran attached her laptop with the projector. Within the 5 minutes, all the board of director were entered the room and occupied their seats. At sharp 6 PM, Kiran started the presentation.

Vikrant was expecting Kiran to give him the opportunity to add his inputs in the presentation but she finished the whole presentation herself.

“Congrats Kiran, You have done a fabulous job.” one of the Board of director said after the presentation was over.

“Thank you, your compliment just paid for all the hard work I have put into this project,” Kiran said with a pleasant smile.

“Look like, Your team is quite very efficient” other elderly looking director said looking at Vikrant.

“Well, He is just a trainee and still learning how to make coffee” Vikrant blood pressure started to rise as he heard her saying this but he kept a smile on his face as he cant afford to create a scene in front of the board of directors.

“Vikrant, take my laptop on the desk while you leave” Kiran ordered Vikrant without even looking at him then she left the meeting hall with the board of directors.

Vikrant was furious with Kiran. She had just taken the credit for the hard work done by him. He wanted to scream to calm himself down but he can't since there were cameras in the meeting room. He felt used as he entered Kiran’s cabin with her laptop. There was no camera in her cabin so he just punched on her table with anger after putting down laptop. Many items placed on the desk fell down.

He felt so relieved to turn Kiran’s office into a mess but then he realized that she will make his life hell when she will see this so he started to pick up the things scattered on the floor and put them back on her desk. He was putting things back when he saw something and then a mysterious smile appeared on his face.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
WOW. Now It's payback time for vikrant.. wonderful update
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Wow cool update bro. I think it's back time for kiran how vikrant is going to proceed it? Eagerly waiting for next update.
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Wow. Nice update. Waiting to see what kind of revenge vikrant is going to take on kiran.
Like Reply
Who will vikrant fuck first nazia or Kiran? Waiting for next update
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 07:50 PM)vishuvanathan Wrote: Amazing update. Guess many adventures to follow soon.

(17-12-2019, 07:55 PM)Gilmalover Wrote: Super bro

(17-12-2019, 10:21 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Hot update. Loved it.

(18-12-2019, 06:52 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: Superb update

(18-12-2019, 09:57 PM)Renjith Wrote: Continue

(19-12-2019, 04:37 PM)Losliyafan Wrote: Super hotttttttt

Thanks Friends. Next update will be out this evening.
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-3

“I’m so sorry for you” Nazia replied to Vikrant on WhatsApp after he described her, that how Kiran played bitchy and took the credit for the work done by him.

Vikrant was sitting on Priyanka’s bed with his back against the headboard. Vikrant and Priyanka just had dinner and now she was in the bathroom while he was chatting with Nazia on WhatsApp.

“I am feeling so discouraged” Vikrant replied to Nazia when he saw Priyanka bhabhi coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a maroon colour bathrobe. It was covering her body till mid-thighs. Anyone could have told that she was taking shower just by looking at her. She looked washed and fresh and seductive.

Vikrant would have jumped on Priyanka if he was not chatting with Nazia. He looked at Priyanka bhabhi and but returned his attention back to his mobile screen when he heard the notification tone.

“Don’t be sad, Vikrant. Such things happen in the corporate office. People especially the superiors behave so mean sometimes.” Vikrant read Nazia’s message.

“What are you doing Jaanu? Just tell how I am looking?” Priyanka asked him after she kept her one hand on her waist and posed like a fashion model.

“You are looking so fucking hot Bhabhi Jaan,” Vikrant said hastily while rigorously tapping his thumb on his mobile as he typed a reply to her. He loved the attention which Nazia was giving to him after he told her about Kiran’s behaviour.

“At least look at me when you compliment me!!! What the hell are you doing on your mobile?” Priyanka said after she took a few steps towards Vikrant.

“Nothing bhabhi, just work-related chat with a colleague,” Vikrant said before Priyanka snatched the mobile from his hand.

“Who the hell is this Nazia???” Priyanka asked angrily when she saw that he was chatting with some girl named Nazia.

“I told you bhabhi, she is just a colleague,” Vikrant said while tried to get his mobile back from her.

“She is so young and so beautiful,” Priyanka said after she zoomed on Nazia’s DP.

“Bhabhi………..” Vikrant snorted.

“Are you planning to fuck her?” Priyanka asked gruffly.

Vikrant looked deep into Priyanka’s eyes and she looked so hurt to him. Vikrant’s mind wandered for a suitable way to handle this whole situation.

“Bhabhi….Are you crazy? She is just a colleague, you can read all the messages. I was just discussing her, behaviour of our HOD. You don’t even know how bad am feeling after Kiran took credit for the work I have done” Vikrant gave a very emotional speech. Priyanka looked at him for some time as if she was in two minds about what she should do now.

“Well…..I am sorry for my rude behaviour Vikrant. For the last few days, I was noticing that you were so engrossed into your work that we had very less time together. Today I have bought this new set of lingerie to spice up the things between us.” Priyanka said after she tossed his mobile on the bed.
Vikrant who was sitting on the corner of the bed, stood up and said to her “Why waste time in quarrelling than? Let me see your new lingerie.”

Vikrant untied the knot on her bathrobe and get her out of the bathrobe. Vikrant took a step back to see her lingerie. She was wearing this multi-colour lingerie whose bra was strapless. Vikrant asked her to raise her hand over her head and she followed his instruction.

[img][Image: 134783253_screenshot_20191031-154719.jpg][/img]

He looked at her flawless smooth body. He turned the fan off before took a step towards her. Now Vikrant was in close proximity to her. He flicked his thumb across her amorous pink lips while he shoves his mouth in her armpit. It was a humid night in the month of September and since fan was turned off, sweat drops started to form up in armpit and also the other part of her freshly showered body.

Why people waste their thousands of rupees to buy alcohol when a horny woman’s sweat and cum is better than any alcohol’, Vikrant thought as he licked the sweat from her sweaty armpit. He loved how he always felt tipsy after tasting her sweat and cum.

Priyanka closed her eyes in sheer pleasure and compared her husband with her secret lover. Vikrant always paid attention to the part of her body like the back of her neck, ears, lower back, toe, navel and now armpits while her husband, Suneel, was hardly interested in any type of foreplay.

Vikrant was kissing above Priyanka’s boobs when he slid his hand on her back and untied her bra. Her bra fell on the floor as soon as it was freed by him and her huge breast came to his sight. Her boobs were heaving heavily due to heavy breathing and her nipples stood erect like the tip of a sharp javelin.
Vikrant grabbed her left boob and pressed hard while rolled his tongue on her right nipple. Vikrant massaged her left boobs while he flicked her tongue on areola and nipple of her other boob. Then he grabbed her right boobs and licked her left nipple just like her right one. Vikrant sucked her boobs one by one and when he finally released them, there were red blotches all over her boobs.

Vikrant twirled her by grabbing her waist then and now they were standing next to each other with their head in the same direction. Vikrant was wearing just a short and he pulled it down quickly to rub his hard dick against her busty ass.

She still had her panty on and Vikrant loved feel of her satin panty against his dick while she loved pressure of his dick on her devouring big ass. Vikrant forced his lips on her neck as his hand slowly trespass her panty to caress her clit.

“ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm….Vikranttttt!!!!!!!!!!!” Priyanka moaned heavily as Vikrant played with her clit and kissed her from back of her neck to ear.

“Raise your right leg and keep it on the bed.” Vikrant murmured in her ear.

They were standing just on side of the bed and Priyanka quickly did what Vikrant asked her to do. Now Priyanka’s one leg was on the floor and her other leg was on bed while Vikrant’s hand was inside her panty fingering her.

This was a new experience for Priyanka bhabhi. Getting her pussy fingered while she was standing and had her panty on was a very navel experience for her. Her body started to get stiff as her legs trembled and she had the first orgasm within a couple of minutes of fingering.

She left her body loose in Vikrant’s arm as she enjoyed her orgasm. Vikrant always gave her 4-5 orgasm before he finally cum in her tight pink hole. She felt getting pulled up by Vikrant and finally being laid down on her own bed and she kept her eyes shut all this while to fully enjoy her orgasm.

Priyanka opened her eyes to see Vikrant sliding her panty a bit over her pussy and positioning her cock on entry on her heaven. Priyanka’s eyes automatically closed down when she felt the burning hot sensation of his dick brushed against her vaginal lips bit inward to enter her pussy.

Vikrant fucked her with long powerful thrust while she made high pitched sexy love noises. He grabbed her legs from calf muscle and open them to easily shove his shaft in her pussy.

Vikrant fucked her in missionary position and then she rides his dick on cowgirl position before he finally pulled her panties down to her thighs to fuck her in doggy position.

Priyanka had her head buried in the pillow while Vikrant was fucking her from behind in doggy position. Vikrant look at Priyanka, who totally enjoying the moment and had her head cover on a pillow so he picked up his mobile which was lying just beside them and typed “will you like to join me to watch this newly released movie tomorrow evening after office?” and send to Nazia while fucking Priyanka with full intensity. He finally unloads his tank of semen into her pussy when he got an affirmative reply from Nazia.

~

“Hey ‘Pappu’ Bhai, how are you doing today?” Vikrant asked with a pleasant smile. It was the lunchtime next day in the office when Vikrant approached this office boy, who was smoking bidi in the fire escape stairs.

“hi…” Pappu said after he expelled smoke from his mouth.

“How long you are working in this office Pappu Bhai” Vikrant asked him and to show him respect he added Bhai (Brother) to his name.

“Since the last 5 years. Now come to the point. I have a lot of other work after I finish this bidi.” Pappu gave a very curt reply.

“Well, If you working here for last 5 years then you can help me”

“What kind of help?”

“I want to know about Kiran mam, My head of department” Vikrant asked him after he get a 2000 rupee note out of his wallet.

Pappu eyes shine for the first time as he took the note from Vikrant’s hand and pushed it in his pocket quickly after then that he told Vikrant about whatever he knew about Kiran. Vikrant had a smirk on his face by the end of conversation with Pappu as he had revealed some very useful information about Kiran mam to him.
Like Reply
Cool update bro. He is struggling to handle both priyanka and Nazia. What plan he has for kiran? eagerly waiting to know it
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Lovely update
Like Reply
SUPERB UPDATE
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Very niceeeee
Like Reply
Very hot. Vikrant has become perfect womanizer
Like Reply
Very nice
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 04:45 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Wowwwwwwww. Can he succeed seducing her before Amit return.

(19-12-2019, 04:51 PM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: Very nice update

(19-12-2019, 04:57 PM)Sanjjay Rangasamy Wrote: Very Nice updates. Waiting to see more 
yourock

(19-12-2019, 08:09 PM)kangaani Wrote: Hot update

(19-12-2019, 08:21 PM)readersp Wrote: Wow!!! Super!!!

Thanks Friends.
Like Reply