Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
This is my First story in english. I will post daily episode of this story. Please encourage me and also give suggestion.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter-1____Episode-1
Vikrant is 26 year old man. He recently qualified as Chartered Accountent. He got a job in MNC as a Account exective. After the initial training of 15 days in Delhi , he was placed in Indore branch of Company.

After completing his training in Delhi , he came back to Kanpur where his family lived. He had couple of days to spend as he had his reservation for Indore after 2 days.

Vikrant’s train was to depart at midnight. He had just 2 bags with him. His parents and younger sister came to see him off. Train started on time to slowly leave plateform behind. Vikrant had side lower berth. So he kept his luggage under the seat and started to look outside.

For making his career he had sacrificed so many things. All these years he had maintained a distance with girls, social media and all other bad habits. But now that he had a job , he decided that he was going to enjoy his life. As now he wont have any financial problem.

Vikrant was very conscious of his body during his student life. He used to work out daily. No matter how busy schedule he had, he always used to find time for workout. As a result of all this hard work , he had a very fit and mascular body.

It was 15 hour journey from Kanpur to Indore. During his journey Vikrant kept thinking of ways to enjoy his life.

~

It was 4 in the evening when Vikrant’s train reached Indore station.

Vikrant had already booked an 2 BHK house in Prem Nagar of Indore. It was 2 storey building with 2 BHK on the ground floor and 1st floor. Vikrant’s house was on 1st floor.

Vikrant booked online cab for his new home. Once he was inside the cab he called his parents and informed them
that he had reached Indore.

~

After reaching on the address of his new home Vikrant paid cab driver and took his luggage out of cab.
He took a quick glance of 2 storey building ahead of him. He was impressed with his choice of house.

Vikrant pressed the bell. Soon a beautiful woman open the gate. Vikrant took a quick look of her. She was wearing a light green colour suit on her curvy body. She must be in early 30, vikrant guessed. Vikrant found her extremely attractive.

“Hi, I am Vikrant” Vikrant introduced himself.

“ Hi , I was waiting for you. My husband had told me that you will come by evening” That woman in green suit replied.

Broker had told Vikrant that he will give keys of his home to the Suneel who was living in ground floor.

“Where is Suneel Bhiaya?” Vikrant asked woman in green suit. Vikrant guessed that she was wife of Suneel.  

“He will be in office. He will come after some time. “Why are you standing outside? Come inside.” woman replied.
Vikrant drag his trolly bag inside, second bag was on his back.

“Wait for a moment, I will bring your keys.” woman said and went inside her house.

As she turned, Vikrant’s saw her big ass moving in a rythem. Vikrant felt his cock getting turned on. He knew , he have to seduce this extremely sexy woman to have fun with her. He decided that he will fuck her inside next seven days.

[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
CHAPTER-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2 (The Game of Seduction)
Like Reply
Chapter-5 (The Mistake)
Like Reply
CHAPTER-8_(Kiran)
CHAPTER-9-(LOVE_OR_LUST)

Chapter-1____Episode-2
Soon that woman in green suit return with a 2 interlock keys.

“These are your keys. 1st one is of main gate and 2nd one is of your home” She announced.

That woman was much shorter than 6 feet long Vikrant. Neck of her suit was not very deep but, since she had big boobs , it was showing little cleavage. Because of his good hight , vikrant was having good view of, her cleavage.

“Thank you Bhabhi ji” vikrant said taking keys from her.

“If you need anything , give me a call” she told vikrant.

“ But I don’t have your number” vikrant revealed.

Then she gave him , her number. After noting her number, Vikrant called her so  she also get Vikrant's number.

“Whats your name Bhabhiji? so that I save your number with your name” Vikrant asked.

“Priyanka” That beautiful woman in green suit exposed her name to Vikrant.

Vikrant noticed she had smirk on her face while telling  her number and name. It was good a sign for Vikrant.
Stairs to go to 1st floor and roof, was from outside only. Vikrant dragged his trolly bad to 1st floor and entered his house with his key. Its was a fully furnished 2BHK house.

Its was month of august and it was very humid outside. Vikrant was almost drenched in sweat. He decided to take shower. Vikrant removed all his cloth and entered bathroom.

Vikrant closed his eyes and started enjoying cold drop of water falling from shower on his nude body. Soon He started seeing Priyanka bhabhi with closed eyes. He imagined , how priyanka bhabhi will look without cloth , how her lips will feel on his lips. His cock was erected thinking about Priyanka bhabhi and her body. He started to stroke his cock with his right hand.

Vikrant was about to ejaculate when he heared Priyanka bhabhi was calling his name. Vikrant quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of his bathroom.

Vikrant crossed his bedroom to reach hall , where he found Priyanka bhabhi standing with something in her hands.

“Sorry , You left the door open. I knocked but you don’t response so i came inside.” Priyanka clarified.

“No Problem” Vikrant replied looking at jug which was in priyanka’s hands.

“ I thought you must be hungry . so I bring some juice for you.” Priyanka said looking at his bare chest.

“So nice of you, Priyanka bhabhi. I am glad that I have a beautiful and caring neighbor like you.” Vikrant flirted.

Priyanka blushed hearing Vikrant’s remarks.

“ Its just your 1st day and you are trying to flirt with me?” Priynaka inquired vikrant.

“ I said , what i feeled. You are beautiful and caring too.” This time vikrant said looking directly into her eyes.
For some moment neither of two spoked. Vikrant sensed some tention rising between them.

“ Take some rest Vikrant. Dinner will be ready by 8 PM, so don’t get late.” Priyanka said taking a quick glance of Vikrant's  naked upper body, and then she left.

Vikrant had catched Priyanka looking at her chest and shoulder with hungry eyes. He immediately knew that, She was also interested in him.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super update. Please continue
Like Reply
(07-09-2019, 02:57 PM)Pattaasu Balu Wrote: Super update. Please continue

Thank You Balu bhai for Support :Thanks:
Like Reply
CHAPTER-1_EPISODE-3

Vikrant returned to bathroom to resume his shower. When he removed the towel , he found his cock still hard. He wondered if Priyanka Bhabhi had noticed his erected cock?

Vikrant again started masterbating , thinking about Priyanka Bhabhi’s Big fat ass. He had this fantasy about big ass of woman and girl. For Vikrant , big ass of woman and girl was most enticing.

While shaking his cock, Vikrant thought of fucking Priyanka bhabhi in doggie style. Soon his body gets tensed and his cock started sprinkling hot sperm drop into bathroom floor. After ejaculating Vikrant felt relived.

At exactly 8 PM Vikrant went downstairs to Suneel’s house. He pressed the bell of Suneel’s house and soon Suneel opened the door. Vikrant took a quick look at him. Suneel was a short man and he had a big belly.

“Hello Suneel Bhaiya” Vikrant greeted Suneel.

“ Hello Vikrant , Come inside.” Suneel said with lot of energy after shaking hands with Vikrant.

Vikrant followed Suneel to the living room of his house. After reaching living room , suneel asked

Vikrant to have a seat. Vikrant sat on a single sofe, while suneel sat on a 3 seater sofa , Besides suneel there was a young girl playing game on mobile.

“She is my daughter Bittu. She loving mobile game too much.” Suneel introduced his daughter to Vikrant. Just then Priyanka entered the living room with 2 glass of water. Vikrant noticed , she was still wearing green suit. Priyanka bent to give glass of water to Vikrant. For a second Vikrant had good view of Priyanka’s big boobs.

“Thanks” Vikrant said to Priyanka while taking glass of water. In response to Vikrant’s thanks, Priyanka gave a puzzling smile at Vikrant. Vikrant was was surprised with her smile and thought if she had caught him looking at her boobs , Or she was smiling because she had seen him in just a towel.

”Dinner is ready.” Once they finished their glass of water , Priyanka announced.

Then Suneel and Vikrant followed Priyanka to the dining table. Priyanka sat on left side of Suneel while Vikrant sat in front of Suneel.

“ So Vikrant , when is your joining date?” Suneel asked as they started their dinner.

“My official joining is from Monday, but tomorrow I have to complete some document work and some other usual formalties.” Vikrant replied , having a bite of his roti.

Then Suneel told Vikrant that he is Exective sales manager in his company. Suneel kept asking Vikrant about his family and education while Priyanka kept giving mysterious smile to Vikrant.

After finishing their dinner Suneel and Vikrant returned to living room while Priyanka went to kitchen to clean utensils. Suneel asked Vikrant to sit on the sofa while he went to his bedroom. Soon Suneel
returned with a half filled bottle of whisky.

“Lets go to roof and have some fun.” Suneel  suggested.

On the roof top Suneel had already a mat and few glasses. They sat on the mat and Suneel poured some whiskey in a glass. On their’s way up to roof , Vikrant had revealed suneel that he don’t drink on weekdays.

Soon Suneel finished two peg of whisky while having small talk with vikrant. Suneel kept talking about girls in his office. Looking at the Suneel’s drinking speed , Vikrant guessed that Suneel was regular drinker.

When they started to go back , Vikrant noticed that Suneel was faltering on his way. So Vikrant helped Suneel. Once Vikrant reached ground floor he pressed the bell and soon Priyanka opened the gate.
Now Priyanka was wearing a full lenth white colour nighty. Vikrant could immediately noticed her dark colour undergarments under his white nighty. Vikrnat was thrilled looking at Priyanka and was getting aroused.

“Please Take him to bedroom , I will show you the way.” Priyanka requested Vikrant.

After laying Suneel on the bed, Priyanka and Vikrant came back to living room.

“I guess he drink daily!” Vikrnat asked Priyanaka.

“He was not like that before. But since last six month he had developed this bad habit.” Priyanka said, her face was very gloom. Soon she started sobbing.  

Vikrant sensed its was the best time to get closed to Priyanka Bhabhi. He took a step and held Priyanka’s face in his hands.

Priyanka looked up at Vikrant. He feeled her body vibrating with his touch. Vikrant felt hunger and emptiness in her eyes. He noticed her pink lips were trembling.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Chapter-1_Episode-4

Priyanka pushed Vikrant , before he can kiss her. Vikrant was shocked with Priyanka’s action.

“Vikrant please go to your Flat.” Priyanka said with a plain face , showing no emotion.

Vikrant turned and left Priyanka’s house without saying any single word.
Once inside his Flat , Vikrant removed all his cloth and went to his bed just in underwear.

Vikrant was turning side , as he don’t felt sleepy. Actually he was very excited. He knew that now fucking Priyanka Bhabhi wont be difficult thing. She was married so may be she need some time to allow vikrant to fuck her or may be she denied tonight because of presence of her daughter and husband.

It was Friday night and tomorrow he was supposed to go to his new office and complete some paper work. He was very excited for the new phase of his life. He was eagerly waiting to meet his female colleagues.

It was almost midnight. Vikrant was checking Facebook and Instagram to kill time as he don’t felt sleepy. Suddenly a notification popped up. It shows that he had a whatsapp message from Priyanka Bhabhi.

Vikrant opened Priyanka’s whatsapp message. Priyanka had sent him a good night message.

“ Good Night Bhabhi ji” Vikrant replied.

” Haven’t you slept yet?”

“Tried but not feeling sleepy.”

“Why? What happened?”

“Don’t know , May be its because of you.” Vikrant replied. By now he knew that Priyanaka was interested in chatting with him, that’s why she had messaged him at midnight.

“Because of me? But what I have done?? You can’t blame me like this.” She replied within a minute.

“I not blaming you Bhabhi ji. I am just stating sheer truth.” Vikrant was enjoying this.

“Can I know what is my fault?”

“You are so beautiful that whenever I close my eyes , I see you.” Vikrant flirted.
Priyanka don’t replied for 5 Minutes. Blue tick mark on message revealed that she had read the message. Vikrant turned nervously on his bed.

“ You are very naughty. You must be chatting with your girlfriend , that’s why you are still not sleeping.” Priyanka replied after about 5 minutes.

“I don’t have a girlfriend Bhabhi ji. I am chatting with you only.” Vikrant felt relieved to see priyanka’s message and replied instantly.

“ But why are you flirting with me? I am a married woman.”

“ I am not flirting. I am just telling what I feel. You look so beautiful and attractive to me.”

“That’s fine, but you know well that I am a married woman.”

“ I know you are married but are you really happily married?” Vikrant was trying his best to woo her.

There was no reply from Priyanka for some time. Vikrant saw that she was online but not replying.

“ What happened Bhabhi ji? What are you thinking?” Vikrant asked.

“Vikrant you are right. I am not happy in my marriage but I can’t cross my limit. I have to take care of my daughter and husband. I can’t make them unhappy.” Priyanka replied.

“ But What about your happiness, Bhabhi ji?”

“I think you should sleep now, you have to go office tomorrow.” Priyanka messaged and went offline.

Vikrant knew Priyanka was in dilemma. She was loving his attention but may be her desi culture was not allowing her to commit adultery. Vikrant knew He will broke Priyanks’s resistance soon.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply
Too slow for me....
[+] 4 users Like nikam's post
Like Reply
Keep going please
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Good start.. Involve more of cat and mouse erotic situations practically. This story should fly high like few others in this group
Like Reply
The pace is right.. good buildup...
Butt pls make it a seductive story and not a siimple fuck fest...
Like Reply
(10-09-2019, 08:02 PM)Curiousbull Wrote: Keep going please

Thanks for support
Like Reply
slowly turning hot. please continue
Like Reply
Thanks Everyone for Support and positive words. Next episode will be posted today afternoon.
Like Reply
Chapter-1_Episode-5
Vikrant slept till late next day. It was 8 AM when he woke up with the sound of his mobile ringtone. He Picked up his mobile with annoyance and from corner of his sleepy eyes he saw suneel bhaiya was calling. He received the call.

“Hello, What you doing? Don’t you wanna go office today?” Suneel said, as soon as he picked the call.

“I was sleeping bhaiya, since I slept late last night.” Vikrant explained.

“Fine, now quickly get ready and come for breakfast.”

Vikrant tossed his mobile to his side and rushed to bathroom. He quicky finished freshing up and shower. It was already 8.30 AM by the time he dressed up and went down stairs to suneel’s house.

Vikrant pressed the bell and soon Priyanka opened the door for him. Vikrant noticed she was wearing a blue colour suit with black legging. The blue colour suit was fitting well on her voluptuous body. Priyanka’s white face was looking so charming and fresh.

“Good Morning Bhabhi ji.” Vikrant greeted her.

Priyanka took a quick look at Vikrant , who was wearing formal clothes. Priyanka turned and left without answering his morning wishesh. Vikrant came inside the house and closed the door behind him.

“Vikrant quickly finish your breakfast till I take my car out of house. I will drop you , your office is on my way.” Suneel said wearing his socks.

Vikrant strolled to dinning table, where he found a plate with 2 parathas on it. A cup of coffee was placed next to the plate. Vikrant started eating paratha while sipping his coffee. His curious eyes were searching for Priyanka as some thirsty man search for water. But she was nowhere in sight.

“ Priyanka, where is my brown file.” Suneel screamed while seaching his bag.

Soon Priyanka emerged from bedroom with a brown colour file in her hands. She went straight to suneel. Suneel took the file and pushed it in his bag. After that suneel left the house.

Vikrant was seeing all this while having his breakfast. His gaze followed Priyanka to the kitchen. He knew suneel would be taking his car out and he don’t had too much time to talk with Priyanka.

Vikrant took his empty plate and coffee mug and entered the kitchen. Where he saw Priyanka washing the utensils. Priyanka’s back was towards him. Vikrant stared at Priyanka’s big round ass. At that moment Priyanka turned her head towards. She noticed Vikrant’s standing on kitchen’s door and looking hungrily at her body but she don’t said anything. She turned her head towards sink and resumed her work.  

Vikrant walked to the sink to keep his plate. While keeping his plate and coffee mug , his left hand brushed with Priyaka’s wet fore arm. She took a step back and said nothing to him.

“Are you angry with me Bhabhi ji?” Vikant said tilting his head towards Priyanka’s.

“No, am not angry.” Priyanka replied meekly. Her body tremble as she felt his breath on her face.

“ Its my first day in office. Won't you wish me GOOD LUCK?” vikrant said sniffing her hair.
Priyanka’s intoxicating body smell was making him mad.

“I think you should leave now.” Priyanka replied sternly this time.

Vikrant immediately knew something was wrong with her. Priyanka’s words clearly indicated that she was not liking his presense. Vikrant wondered why she was behaving like this. Vikrant left the kitchen after that as he don’t want to force himself on her.

When Vikrant came outside he saw Suneel sitting on the driver seat. He was doing something on his mobile. Vikrant noticed Suneel was checking out some girl’s photos on instagram. Suneel quickly closed the instagram as Vikrant entered the car.

Vikrant noticed Priyanka waving her hand standing on main gate. He wondered if she was waving at him or towards his husband?

Vikrant was looking out of the car’s window when his mobile buzzed. He had a notification. He unlocked his mobile in haste. He saw Priyanka had sent him a whatsapp message - “All the best for your first day in the office.”

Vikrant take a quick look at Suneel. His attention was on the road. To be safe , Vikrant tilted his mobile so Suneel can’t catch him , chatting with his wife.

“Thanks Bhabhi ji , you just made my day.” Vikrant replied quickly.

“ You were looking so hot in that blue suit.

I know you will look so sexy if you wear a saree.” Vikrant continued as he don’t get a reply from priyanka. He was so turned on, as he was chatting with Priyanka sitting besides her hunsband.

“You should keep a distance from me. I am a married woman.

And one more thing, I don’t like wearing saree.” Priyanka’s reply throw all his dream out of window.
He knew Priyanka’s middle class upbringing won’t let her commit adultery so easily. Wooing Priyanka’s was going to be harder, than he had thought.

“No matter what. I will seduce her to my bed and one day i will fuck her ass in front of his drunkard hunband” Vikrant was determined.
Like Reply
Awesome update. please continue with more seduction
Like Reply
super update. priyanka is HOT
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply