Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience
Dear All, please share your kinky and naughty experience....
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith4u's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A Incident i recollect:
Me and my wife had to go to her native and were at airport.

I was coming back from buying some crap expensive airport food as flight was delayed. I stopped to notice her talking with a man. She always is a very social person and manages to make friends with choicest of characters. This habit is from her past when she used to travel onsite alone. 

I normally wold not encourage this but due to certain family conditions, I am forced to accept certain "modern" living conditions set by my wife.  Besides if given an opportunity, I would love to talk with a beautiful women like her.

I wanted to see what she does and purposefully did not return. Not seeing me coming back, she went with him hurriedly. I came back after 5 min, waited for 15 more min, panicked [at my choice of action] and started calling her repeatedly. After multiple calls, she answered cooly that she was coming back.

When I asked why she did this way, she said that he had charger for her mobile and she did not want to re-open our heavily packed bags. Not seeing me return, thought I would take time and hence went for a quick charge.

I scolded her for leaving bags unattended as anything could have happened but she never acknowledged my anger.After repeated failed attempts to see her mobile before boarding, I did managed to see it after landing - it had 90% charge. She justified saying Turbo charger.

But I doubt it was something else as her shirt was little crumbled when she came back..
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Great experience!!?
Like Reply
only one has to tell?
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 02:25 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: only one has to tell?

Seems all others are either:
     Unmarried or 
     Perfect gentlemen or 
     Have full control over theirs wife's behavior or
     Simply not interested to share

Pity me, my fate like this. Angel
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 04:36 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Seems all others are either:
     Unmarried or 
     Perfect gentlemen or 

unmarried, but love to listen more about.your slutty wife
Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 04:36 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Seems all others are either:
     Unmarried or 
     Perfect gentlemen or 

Not true....your problem is that there are many similar posts that have been started where others (like me!) have posted their experiences. No point repeating...
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
Sorry m not a cuckold
Bhartiya naari Harr lundd pe bhaari  fishing

Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 11:18 PM)sri65 Wrote: Not true....your problem is that there are many similar posts that have been started where others (like me!) have posted their experiences. No point repeating...

Point taken. Thanks.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
This happened long back....perhaps more than 10yrs. I was traveling from where i was pursuing UG to my native by train. Me being left with no choice, took a passenger train which amounts to 3hours of journey and the train started at 04:30pm. As the journey progressed, passengers were getting down at their respective stations. It was getting dark, train is unbearably slow, seats were barely occupied. All the while I couldn’t help but notice a lady, looked elder to me, perhaps in mid 20s and was obviously married.She was no match to me by complexing, height or social status but solid figure. She is a live wire, chatting with everyone around and helping with their luggage. As everyone in our coupe left, I was bored and thought why not if she is a game, started chatting with her. She was obviously overwhelmed by my attention and was elated. Chatting with air blowing from windows in that passenger train from opposite berths was too tedious. So I sat beside her and as there’s no one around, she too didn’t mind. That slowly escalated to sitting close to  her and from her words, I interpreted she was not attracted to her husband but feared him for social status. It already got dark outside. Slowly I started touching her, and she didn’t stop me. It went on for an hour and we reached station. But I wanted to fondle her. We got down onto platform but she too doesn’t want to leave. So I proposed her to sit along with me for a while which she readily agreed.There were only centre concrete circular benches and that platform was moderately busy but not very well lit. We settled on one random bench, sat sticking to each other and I tried to reach her boob proximal to me. Reading my intention, she covered my hand with her pallu skilfully. I was little surprised by her spontaneity (later wondered if she learnt it when she breastfed her kids in public). Fondled her well, exchanged phone numbers and parted. For a couple of months, once in a while, she used to call but I have no intention of continuing it. Later changed my number (I gave second number to her to be in safe) not just to cut her away but few such.
It’s nothing much but I thought all you buddies might be interested about stranger acts! Cheers.
[+] 1 user Likes alwaysrockstar's post
Like Reply
My wife has habit of going nude for a bath and come out nude after the bath...she keeps all her clothes in the room and first wipes her body and then wear all the clothes...once she was having bath when she asked me to bring bread from the market for the breakfast...I opened the door to find my male servant who cleans the house standing outside, he asked me for cleaning the house and I said ok to it (forgot that my wife is having a bath) and went to fetch the bread...when I returned I saw my wife doing pooja and my servant swiping the floor...when the servant left, she came to room and was angry with me for letting the servant in while she was having bath...I asked to calm down and tell me what happened, she told me that she came out nude and found out that servant was sweeping the floor and though she says the servant did not see her nude but was not sure...I instantly had a hard-on and lured her into bed for a passionate fuck...I teased her that apart from me someone else has also seen her nude and might be masturbating right now thinking about her boobs and pussy....

After quite of planning and thought process, decided to expose my wife assets to the male servant who is 19-20 years old. On Fridays, he comes to home around 7:30 am and wife takes a nap after sending off my kid to school. This Friday, before she was going to sleep I asked her to strip down to panties so that I can play with boobs while she can go to sleep. She obliged me and I started playing with her boobs, in 10-15 minutes she was asleep, I opened the window of the room and moved the curtains little bit to have the view. Covered my wife with a sheet up to her nipples and moved the sheet to uncover her thighs. Awaited patiently for servant to arrive and at around the time he came. He starts cleaning from the kitchen and then comes in the last to our bedroom. I went to my room to check whether wife is sleeping in the same position or not, to my relief she was. I sat in the drawing room pretending to read newspaper and finally the time came when he went towards my room with broom and bucket. My excitement was at peak and I had instant hard-on. He stopped at the door then looked towards me, I continued to pretending of reading the newspaper. He disappeared in my room so I rushed to the window to watch the scene.

He was standing next to the bed and staring at her. While I was scolding myself for not bringing the phone for taking snaps. His hand was on his crotch slowly massaging his dick. Then he turned and moved towards the door, so I rushed back for pretending reading newspaper. He came up to the door and saw towards me and then turned back to disappear in the room. I rushed again towards window. I was shocked to see that he moved the sheets down to make her boobs completely visible and then he unzipped his pant to take out his stiffened dick. He stared at my wife boobs while stroking his dick as I was also doing the same. He then moved the sheet completely of her and started admiring her navel and the pussy mound visible in her panty. He was stroking his dick fast now and then suddenly turned spitting his cum on the floor. I was amazed on his patience of not touching my wife and how he must have restrained himself. Anyway, then he covered my wife with the sheet and started cleaning the room and I was back reading the newspaper. After when the servant left I went to the room to find my innocent sleeping beauty asleep. I woke her after some time and had a passionate fuck, could not tell her the pleasure she has given to me...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(23-08-2019, 02:37 PM)mastkalan Wrote: My wife has habit of going nude for a bath and come out nude after the bath...she keeps all her clothes in the room and first wipes her body and then wear all the clothes...once she was having bath when she asked me to bring bread from the market for the breakfast...I opened the door to find my male servant who cleans the house standing outside, he asked me for cleaning the house and I said ok to it (forgot that my wife is having a bath) and went to fetch the bread...when I returned I saw my wife doing pooja and my servant swiping the floor...when the servant left, she came to room and was angry with me for letting the servant in while she was having bath...I asked to calm down and tell me what happened, she told me that she came out nude and found out that servant was sweeping the floor and though she says the servant did not see her nude but was not sure...I instantly had a hard-on and lured her into bed for a passionate fuck...I teased her that apart from me someone else has also seen her nude and might be masturbating right now thinking about her boobs and pussy....

After quite of planning and thought process, decided to expose my wife assets to the male servant who is 19-20 years old. On Fridays, he comes to home around 7:30 am and wife takes a nap after sending off my kid to school. This Friday, before she was going to sleep I asked her to strip down to panties so that I can play with boobs while she can go to sleep. She obliged me and I started playing with her boobs, in 10-15 minutes she was asleep, I opened the window of the room and moved the curtains little bit to have the view. Covered my wife with a sheet up to her nipples and moved the sheet to uncover her thighs. Awaited patiently for servant to arrive and at around the time he came. He starts cleaning from the kitchen and then comes in the last to our bedroom. I went to my room to check whether wife is sleeping in the same position or not, to my relief she was. I sat in the drawing room pretending to read newspaper and finally the time came when he went towards my room with broom and bucket. My excitement was at peak and I had instant hard-on. He stopped at the door then looked towards me, I continued to pretending of reading the newspaper. He disappeared in my room so I rushed to the window to watch the scene.

He was standing next to the bed and staring at her. While I was scolding myself for not bringing the phone for taking snaps. His hand was on his crotch slowly massaging his dick. Then he turned and moved towards the door, so I rushed back for pretending reading newspaper. He came up to the door and saw towards me and then turned back to disappear in the room. I rushed again towards window. I was shocked to see that he moved the sheets down to make her boobs completely visible and then he unzipped his pant to take out his stiffened dick. He stared at my wife boobs while stroking his dick as I was also doing the same. He then moved the sheet completely of her and started admiring her navel and the pussy mound visible in her panty. He was stroking his dick fast now and then suddenly turned spitting his cum on the floor. I was amazed on his patience of not touching my wife and how he must have restrained himself. Anyway, then he covered my wife with the sheet and started cleaning the room and I was back reading the newspaper. After when the servant left I went to the room to find my innocent sleeping beauty asleep. I woke her after some time and had a passionate fuck, could not tell her the pleasure she has given to me...

Next step...if the servant has a big dick and is muscular, you could talk to your wife and see if she wants him in bed....and get a nice massage and fuck!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
my wife recently exposed herself to a beggar. last weekend we were sleeping at home in the afternoon. as the power was not there it was very hot and she removed her nighty and was sleeping wearing only her panty. after sometime i heard the dog barking and went out and saw a beggar at our door. he asked for food and i asked him to come to the backside of our house. i showed him the way to come. then i went inside and then when i went near to my room i saw him standing near by bedroom window and was eagerly watching inside. my wife was on the bed sleeping in all her naked glory. he took some time and then i called out for him from behind the house and then he came there to have food. after food i asked him to come to front again and told that i will get a shirt for him. again i went inside and didnt come out so that he could check my wife again and he did exactly that. it was so arousing for me to see a medium aged beggar watching my wife nude. when i fucked her again that night i was fantasizing in my mind how that beggar would have fucked her
[+] 2 users Like spartacus's post
Like Reply
Hi guys
I am Tamil guy
I too have afair with my frd wife actually she is school mate her name is Prema mother of two children after 10 yrs we meet accidentally while in shopping after we have so many occasions together and finally I got chance to fuck her she is white meat BBW her weight is about 90 kg

After so many fucking session we have plan to do naughty things so we go for kodaikanal trip for 2 days while she always wear salwar in local town but I ask to go for midi and t-shirt jeans she also accepted

She wear grey t-shirt and black jeans so all her body parts is exposed outside her dress big breast her size is 40 and big fat belly and butt everything so she is shy but I ask to come out with me to the garden in kodaikanal and for boating before that day I ask her for threesome with new guy she too accepted she told she want only young guys I too accepted and go for that so after we have long walk in garden we found group of clg guys in park so Prema start to walk around those guys from the group 3 guys start follow us where ever we go they after us suddenly Prema turn back and smile those guys make a plain kiss they become more happy and start to came near to us we all sit in green lawn and talk together they r from coimbatore clg guys they said she is so sexy in this dress so I asked them r u guuys wanna fuck her they get shocked and two guys said s we r ready to fuck her even here r u ready we too said we r looking for guys like u for threesome sex come and join us they said we come to resort where we r staying today and join for fun we got their number and go the resort and get ready for fun Prema is too excited becoz it's going to be first threesome for her after one hr they call us they got a room in the same resort I ask them to come to my room in 5 min they come in tshirts and shorts both guys r so good and ready to fuck Prema
While me and one guy start to seduce Prema for fuck another guy sit in sofa and watching us but unfortunately I shocked Prema said to me y don't u go and sit in sofa ask another guy to join I smiled and said to her ur real slut baby another guy become happy and both of them start to play with her with 30 min all become fully nude and she sucked both cocks so nicely and make them happy I sit and watch all those things like cuckold husband they r together with us until night 9 o clock both of them fucked Prema so many times she enjoyed it she said it was her happy moments inife after all things over we all 4 people's take bath in shower water is so chill it's was our first cuckold experience after that me and Prema go trip for and start doing this like so many times
I have one more things in my mind I want my wife to do the same things
Let's hope that to happen soon
Like Reply
(29-08-2019, 12:01 PM)sri65 Wrote: Next step...if the servant has a big dick and is muscular, you could talk to your wife and see if she wants him in bed....and get a nice massage and fuck!

WORST ADVICE.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Thanks for sharing your naughty stuffs
Like Reply
I asked my wife to wear bikini win a swimming pool of a hotel during outlr last vacation. She didnt agree initially but I kept on insisting. She did it finally and people were staring at her like anything since she is a bit developed. It was awesome fun for me.
[+] 1 user Likes madona121's post
Like Reply
Any other experiences...
Like Reply
Any update on this..
.ladies share your naughty stuff here ..
Like Reply
Shivani recently did her towel drop dare...her 1st time.... banana
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sidshivani's post
Like Reply