Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married guy looking to show off hot wife
Hi

I'm married to a hot dusky be with big assets and a slutty attitude. I love to show of her pics on private chat. PM me for my chat id
[+] 1 user Likes ati9200se's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
pm her photo with face. confidentiality assured
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
can u share/chat on telegram/hike/whatsapp etc.
Like Reply
(06-05-2019, 10:22 PM)ati9200se Wrote: Hi

I'm married to a hot dusky be with big assets and a slutty attitude. I love to show of her pics on private chat. PM me for my chat

krishnanvassu@gmail.com. I am waiting dear for u
[+] 1 user Likes krishnan's post
Like Reply
ur chatting id
Like Reply
PLEASE SUPPORT

Hi People

We all know that this site's primary motive is to provide entertainment not profit making. Here, we are finding our hearts content and enjoy being here. 

The Admin and the Team running this site with good intent and with their own funds. They're trying to provide quality service by not allowing any erratic advertisements.

Yet, with the limited funds it is not possble for the Team to run this site for long time. And for purchasing good server capacity, they are in need of huge funds.

In this respect, your support in the form of monetary donations to this site will make our journey lively and lovely.

Last time, we had one such platform (xossip.com) where we used to have lots of fun. We've made good friends and great memories there. But, due to some unforeseen reasons we've lost many of them.

Now, we are fortunate enough to have this site where we can have entertainment we desire and be connected to each other.

We don't want this site to go the same way as the old one, do we?

So, I request you all to come forward to and contribute a minimum sum of ₹100/- per month via Amazon Pay Gift Card option.

Maximum amount contribution is your wish.

The Admin & Team will keep a record of the amount received and how much amount is used. This will be a transparent process.

Please support us.

For instructions, Check Here

Regards

Vikatakavi02

PS: Go to the details in the Signature. welcome

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
ur chatting id
Like Reply
I love to show my wife too on cam complete nude  even with useing sex toys

[Image: download-20181126-152527.jpg]
online upload photo
[+] 3 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
Msg me on fightersonic7;
Like Reply
Rentsale888; add me love yo watch chat
Like Reply
my hang out id is my username
Like Reply
any cuckold hubby want to share his wife pic/ do cuckold sex in real ..add me maaran3455;
paid couple also welcome
Like Reply
(20-06-2019, 01:24 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: I love to show my wife too on cam complete nude  even with useing sex toys

online upload photo

That's only perfect wife you have there bro, please ping me on hydplayer4us;, let us have some fun with your hot wife
Like Reply
(20-06-2019, 01:24 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: I love to show my wife too on cam complete nude  even with useing sex toys

online upload photo

I wanna lick bhabis hot ass crack
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20220907-221302.jpg]

My chubby Bengali wife
[+] 1 user Likes Hornyjay's post
Like Reply
Cuck here

saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20220425-173206971.jpg]